Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

My name is Mark Mahoney

and I'm a Los Angeles-based tattoo artist.

I look at it as a way to make people

feel better about themselves.

I love tattooing so much that I'd do it for nothing.

I've got to thank my friend

Mickey Rourke for that.

In the 80s, he hung around the tattoo shop.

A session starts around $500 or $1,000

and can go up from there.

There are lots of people that

charge more than I do.

You make money every day,

and you spend it every day,

and you don't worry about the future.

That's for squares.

My strong suit is that I'm a good listener.

I listen to what they say and

I'm of the mind that it's a joint effort.

It's me and you, it's not my artwork on you,

it's our artwork.

A friend of mine has his grandfather,

I think he had just come back from World War II

and he's still in his sailor suit.

That grandfather one is on

my friend, Johnny Depp.

When I was a teenager growing up in Boston,

tattooing was illegal.

I went to Rhode Island with some

older guys from the neighborhood.

And the second I walked

into a tattoo shop I knew.

It was an epiphany

that that's what I had to do.

40 years later here I am.

It's crazy to me

that it's so socially acceptable.

It seems like every day

is mother-daughter day,

there's mothers and daughters

coming in to get tattooed

and that idea is so foreign to me.

It's great for business and

I'm grateful that it's happened.

But I miss the shadowy, underworld

aspect of it a little bit.

The love of people has to be at the root of it.

And you've got to get yourself

and your ego out of the way and

give the people what they want.

For more infomation >> Meet the tattooist to the stars | CNBC Profiles - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Kids with Coloring Pages Rubber Ducks - How to Draw Rubber Duck for Children - Duration: 1:48.

[Music]

Yellow

[Music]

Blue

[Music]

Pink

Brown

Green

Red

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

For more infomation >> Learn Colors for Kids with Coloring Pages Rubber Ducks - How to Draw Rubber Duck for Children - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Energy Update – Triple Energies Parts 3 & 4 - Duration: 2:41.

Energy Update � Triple Energies Parts 3 & 4

by Anastacia-Blue Beyond,

For those who choose to read of me sharing my personal and unique experiences as a Trailblazer/Ascension

Pioneer/Template for Humanity in linking our Soul to our Spirit � of the Divine:

With feeling the Triple energies and for myself all-in-one-day yesterday and then sharing

what I have in the previous posts Pt 1 & 2, I too have been Triply exhausted and I had

a brief lay down and some sleep.

I had what I call a �real-dream� and I was let know �something� by an ancestor

of mine.

I felt it so deeply within all my being and Beyond with an intake of breath, that with

this intake of breath, I woke up carrying this feeling and energy through with me here

and now, am still feeling this!

Very Deeply.

The message was: We have jumped 30 years!

There is SO MUCH going on with this Triple energy I have shared about, that many are

feeling, and that many will also be feeling they need more rest as this continues.

This may be over the next 3 days we will be continuing to feel these current Triple energies

as well (I usually do not like to put a �time� frame on anything, yet am sharing this is

the feeling I have, at this moment, and this can change at any time ;-).

I am now sharing these new personal energy updates as-I-go through them, here on the

Blue Beyond and now also on in5d.

As many are now more �ready� for this information that I share from linking our

Spirit with our Soul as a Trailblazer and template for humanity with this.

As in, for those who feel and respect the resonations of the Divine coming through in

what I share, that is �exclusive and unique to the Blue Beyond/in5d � as a �first�

for and with humanity, without going into the �Oh I went through that last week�

lol.

I will continue to share more as it comes ?? and other further insight as to what the

�jumping 30 years means�, as guided by the Divine, through my personal experiences

in all I AM.

As always I am right here with you.

Much Unconditional Love, Truth and Honesty

For more infomation >> Energy Update – Triple Energies Parts 3 & 4 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Only Truth Original (Vocals And Stickers) Video Made With Unconditional Love Xo :D ! - Duration: 1:36.

The Only Truth I know comes from god spiritual warfare is real but the only truth we should

know is the gospel the only thing that maters is God he is life he is love he is peace he

is amazing the only truth we need to know comes from god god is love god is kind god

is right the only thing we need is god who is love sing lalalalalala god is wonderful

alalalala glory be to god alalalala people give god your life and heart and lift it up

god is the way the truth and the life keep aiming towards the heavenly prize and read

and study the gospel god is good and he loves you ouuu glory glory be to our god I love

you god ouu mmm

For more infomation >> The Only Truth Original (Vocals And Stickers) Video Made With Unconditional Love Xo :D ! - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Coloring book and drawing for Kids Youtube videos for kids #45 - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> Baby Coloring book and drawing for Kids Youtube videos for kids #45 - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 BDBSSB MODS Manure Production Mill - Duration: 11:30.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You a Special Mod very useful for all of you that you do not like to use the game farms but you gain your profit from grains harvesting.

BDBSSB MODS Manure Production Mill

But first I start to harvest barley I want the straw to make some manure

Mods I use TUNED New Holland CR10.90 CLASS XERION 3800 And recruit KRONE ZX550GD EDIT

With BDBSSB MODS Manure Production Mill You can get FREE manure to fertilize your fields To make manure you Use Grass or Straw or WoodChips Or Slurry or Digestate

I have some grass bales ready to start the presentation

KRONE ZX550GD EDIT 55.000l Capacity 6m Working Width 20Km/h Working Speed

Speed up

To Spread the manure I will use a combination from MAN TGS 6x / 8x / 10x-AR- as Pack Check Description for video preview

I think Manure Production Mill is one of the best mods which uses recycling, which is necessary in nature

DynamicHose Test

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 BDBSSB MODS Manure Production Mill - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Things About Beauty And The Best You Only Notice As An Adult - Duration: 3:35.

It may not really be a tale as old as time, but Beauty and the Beast is still a seminal

Disney favorite.

The 1991 animated film remains one of the studio's most beloved classics, and the 2017

live-action iteration proved just as popular.

But for audiences above the intended age range, some parts of the movies can land a little

differently than they did when it was first released.

Here's what you might only notice about Beauty and the Beast as a grownup.

Lefou wants who?

When you watch Beauty and the Beast as a kid, the major love story is between Belle and

the Beast.

As an adult, however, you can appreciate the side eye that Lefou is constantly throwing

Gaston's way.

Lefou singing about Gaston's charms might be a little more than a faithful sidekick

trying to boost his friend's morale.

The song definitely seems like an ode to all of that unresolved tension that's built up.

"You're everyone's favorite guy."

The 2017 live action remake of Beauty and the Beast certainly accelerated the obviousness

of his feelings for Gaston, but it was still there in cartoon form too.

It's probably no coincidence that his name in French means "crazy" — because he's madly

in love.

The cursed child

From the brief images we get of his pre-curse form, the Prince looks old enough to have

to pay for his misdeeds, but if you do the math, something doesn't add up.

In the film, he has until his 21st year to reform his ways — or be stuck in his beastly

form forever.

But Lumiere reveals that no one has visited the castle for a decade.

"Ten years we've been rusting, needing so much more than dusting."

That means the Beast couldn't have been more than 10 years old when he was first cursed.

This seems like a pretty harsh punishment to lay onto a kid, let alone everyone else

living in the castle.

Speaking of which ...

Forever young

While Beast and many of his servants appear to have aged through the curse cycle, the

toothy kid Chip seems to remain a child the whole time.

And when everyone is transformed back into their human bodies in the end, Chip still

appears to be around five or six years old.

Mrs. Potts, on the other hand, looks old and wise enough to be his grandmother by then.

Was Chip somehow the product of a late-night liaison between dishes and born while the

castle was under the curse?

Or was he cursed as an infant?

If not, perhaps it's a bit of mercy that he should get to wake from the curse with his

childhood still intact.

But being stuck looking after a very precocious and breakable five year old for 10 years?

No wonder Mrs. Potts' hair turned gray.

"Of course my dear.

Of course."

Suspension of disbelief

Although they have a hard time believing that the Beast exists at first, the villagers sure

seem unfazed when they see the magic mirror.

And considering they haven't just screened Snow White to find out that magic mirrors

are pretty ordinary in their fairy tale world, it's surprising how little response the mirror

elicits from the crazy crowd.

It's clearly not because they're, like, a laid-back group of people, either.

Look how eager they are to storm the castle and kill the Beast.

It's just a wonder they didn't turn all those pitchforks against Belle for bringing it.

Brutal business

Like a lot of Disney movies of its generation, there were some pretty brutal moments contained

throughout Beauty and the Beast.

For example, when Belle wanders through the West Wing, she sees a bunch of destroyed objects,

which could mean the Beast got angry at his cursed pals and took it out on them in furniture

form.

Then, when Gaston is thrown off the side of the castle, his eyes light up with the image

of a skull just to drive home the point that he's about to float off to the great beyond.

That's all pretty dark stuff for a kid's movie, to be sure — especially when you think about

the fact that this is all just a an elaborate romanticization of Stockholm Syndrome.

That's enough to ruin your childhood right there.

But, hey, at least the songs were cool.

"As you were!"

Thanks for watching!

Click the List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Things About Beauty And The Best You Only Notice As An Adult - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Jack Sii Agile | Filastrocche In Italiano Per Bambini | Canzoni In Età Prescolare | Bambini Rime CO - Duration: 1:02:57.

Jack be nimble,

Jack be quick,

Jack jump over

The candlestick.

Jack jumped high,

Jack jumped low,

Jack jumped into

the sea below

Jack jumped up

onto a whale

Then Jack jumped

over onto his tail

Which sent Jack up

Into the air

To be back with

his friend the bear

Jack be nimble,

Jack be quick,

Jack jump over

The candlestick.

Jack jumped high,

Jack jumped low,

Jack jumped into

the sea below

Jack jumped up

onto a whale

Then Jack jumped

over onto his tail

Which sent Jack up

Into the air

To be back with

his friend the bear

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét