Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

(Music)

Hey guys, It's your girl marwa, & Today we're gonna be making a...

Halloween ghost, I'm so excited, So we're gonna be making a "DIY Halloween Ghost" so let's get started!

So the things you'll need will be a "Black Marker" you have to use a black marker.

And a "Rubber Band" you can use hair band or somethin'

And i'm using "Tissues"

So because we are making ghost with a tissues.

So let's put it all together!

So first take a tissue

Then make a ball.

Then...

Take another one

BALL...

Then take another one

Make a ball.

This is last one

We need 4, Yeah we need 4

Who cares!

Then...

Use this one

We don't have to make a ball.

Now i'll use a band

A rubber band

Then make a face.

Ta-da!!!

Now you can make as many as you'd like.

Ta-da!!! Here is the a "Halloween Ghost" i'm so excited to make these.

And thank you guys so much for watching, i hope you enjoy this video i you did then give this video a big thumbs up & subscribe to my channel.

And my shared channel, & my vlogs channel which is down below! & follow my social media profiles which is also down below! so please subscribe.

And follow me on my social media

So thanks again you guys bye bye! Happy Halloween!!!

(Music)

For more infomation >> DIY Halloween Ghosts | 2017 | Marwa Younes - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

The Arrangement - S01E10 - The New Narrative (2017): 30:35 - 30:51 - Duration: 0:17.

This place…

is pretty interesting.

I mean, what if we shot you

surrounded by a group of Hare Krishnas?

You think that's interesting?

For more infomation >> The Arrangement - S01E10 - The New Narrative (2017): 30:35 - 30:51 - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

The IMPORTANCE of SURRENDERING! - Duration: 4:28.

The IMPORTANCE of SURRENDERING!

by Gregg Prescott,

On April 18th, 2009, I received what I can only call a �galactic download� of information

from Source.

Basically, it was like a huge, interactive hologram that contained everything I needed

to know about what I was supposed to do with my life.

At the time, I was a Child & Family therapist for at-risk youth.

I wrote a book called, �100+ Common Parenting Mistakes� and had a patent pending program

designed to help families who were at-risk of dissolution, children who were going through

the reunification process, and for parents in need of court ordered parenting classes.

My program was approved by the area�s largest human services facility and I was working

it in a 3-county area, but yet I still knew there was MORE I needed to do on a higher

level.

TRUST!

After watching �The Secret� I surrendered myself to Source/Creator and asked, �What

am I supposed to do next?� That�s when I received my galactic download, specifically

told me that I needed to build this website in order to raise the critical mass while

bringing soul groups and star families together.

I was told that I needed to do interviews, radio shows, conferences, etc� and I told

them, �You�ve got the wrong guy.

I�m an introvert� to which they said, �No, you�re the one for this job.�

I was even given the name, �In5D� for my website.

�The Secret� has led me to so many profound events in my life but nothing bigger than

when I surrendered.

At the point of surrendering, you place complete TRUST that Creator/Source will lead you to

wherever your life path is bringing you.

This involves letting go of ANY control issues you may have and placing complete trust that

Creator/Source will lead you in the right direction.

Most people cannot do this with complete faith that Creator/Source is there looking out for

you.

It�s kind of like falling backwards and trusting that Creator/Source will catch you.

In the end, it�s your higher self catching you as you realize there is no separation

between you, your higher self, and Creator/Source.

See the signs

Be sure to pay attention to the signs along the way as you�re receiving guidance EVERY

DAY of your life in regards to what your life path should be.

In retrospect, I received the galactic download on April 18th, 2009.

In numerology, this breaks down to: 4 + 18 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 9 = 33, a master number.

As we are all trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together, the particular date you

use to surrender may have a significant numerological meaning to it.

For example, my daughter was conceived on my 33rd birthday.

This was part of her soul contract with me.

She told me that if I wasn�t on my path by the time I�m 33, she�s coming in to

help me.

Amongst the MANY things I�ve learned from her was to accept the Divine Feminine that�s

in all of us.

She showed me a side that I haven�t seen in myself since I was a child and I�ll never

let that go!

To the heterosexual men out there reading this, embracing the Divine Feminine in you

doesn�t make you any less of a man.

You can still do all the guy things but now, you�re more balanced when you stop suppressing

something you were given as a gift.

Plus, your lady will love you even more!

As we know, 33 is a powerful master number.

If you decide you want to surrender to Creator/Source, you may decide to do it on a date that has

a numerological meaning for YOU!

For more infomation >> The IMPORTANCE of SURRENDERING! - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Subway Surfers - New Orleans learn colors for kids sound - Duration: 9:01.

For more infomation >> Subway Surfers - New Orleans learn colors for kids sound - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Key in Life: Entrepreneurs' Beginnings Episode 4 - Duration: 0:47.

The key in life is not to be resistant to fragility, right? The key is not only to be

able to survive in those instances, the key is actually to become anti-fragile,

which means that when you face attacks or failures or volatility or stressors

or shocks in life, that you actually become stronger. That the stress... and if

you're going to be in the startup world... if you're going to the entrepreneur

thing, you are inviting these things into your life. And so the key is, how do you

learn to become stronger through those events?

For more infomation >> The Key in Life: Entrepreneurs' Beginnings Episode 4 - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Ae Theva Mundri Da Theva | Khwaban Vich Aan Waliye | Punjabi Folk | Love | Neelam Sharma - USP TV - Duration: 7:04.

Bedardan da captaan mahi

Bedardan da captaan mahi

Pardes kyun derey laye ni

Innj dard vandi de ne dukhiyan de

Jinve saade dard vandaye ni

Beron se bhari beri

Beron se bhari beri

Aankhon se gira aansu

Tasveer bani teri

Aey theva mundari da theva

Aey theva mundari da theva

Saari umar kraan main teri seva, ni khwaban vich aun waliye

Ni khwaban vich aun waliye

Ni khwaban vich aun waliye, ni khwaban vich aun waliye

Aey theva mundari da theva oye

Aey waali kan di wali, ni sohni-sohni waali oye

Aey waali kan di waali, sohni lagdi kameez tainu kaali

Ni chann jaye mukhde te, o gore chitte mukhde te

O chann jaye mukhde te, o gore chitte mukhde te

Aey waali kan di waali oye

Aey nathli nakk vali nathli, ni sohni-sohni nathli oye

Aey nathli nakk di nathli, tendi veeni gore patli

Ni wanga naal chhanak diyan, ni wanga naal chhanak diyan

Ni wanga naal chhanak diyan, ni wanga naal chhanak diyan

Aey nathli nakk di nathli oye

Aey jhumke tainde jhumke, ni sohne-sohne jhumke oye

Aey jhumke tainde jhumke, aithon langan hawavan tainu chumke

Ni hirani di chaal waliye, ni hirani di chaal waliye

Ni hirani di chaal waliye, ni hirani di chaal waliye

Aey jhumke tainde jhumke oye

Aey shaalan kaliyan shaalan, ni sohni-sohni shaalan oye

Aey shaalan kaliyan shaalan, sanu nitt dangeya tere walan

Ni sapni di gutt waliye, ni sapni di gutt waliye

Ni sapni di gutt waliye, ni sapni di gutt waliye

Aey shaalan kaliyan shaalan oye

Aey chaalein kiddi sohni chaalein, ni boho sohni chaalein oye

Aey chaalein kiddi sohni chaalein, tainu peen ge naseeban wale

Ni nashe diye bannd botley, ni nashe diye bannd botley

Ni nashe diye bannd botley, ni nashe diye bannd botley

Aey chaalein kiddi sohni chaalein oye

Aey minke sohne-sohne minke, ni dudh chitte minke

Aey minke haar vale minke, saade sajna nu koi vi na jhidke

Ke jina pichhe asa rull gaye, ke jina pichhe asa rull gaye

Ke jina pichhe asa rull gaye, ke jina pichhe asa rull gaye

Aey theva mundari da theva, aey theva mundari da theva

Saari umar kraan main teri seva, ni khwaban vich aun waliye

Ni khwaban vich aun waliye

Ni khwaban vich aun waliye, ni khwaban vich aun waliye

Ni khwaban vich aun waliye, ni khwaban vich aun waliye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét