Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Feb 1 2018

hello my name is Edward Jones and I'm about to show you a demonstration of the

driest and healthiest sanitary napkin in the world Cherish by nspire

network. so please subscribe to my youtube channel hit the building below

for updates and notifications and contact me my contact information is

below thank you and also you can get more information at www.wet-dry-test com.

Let's begin. Do you care about women no really it's a legitimate question do you

care about women the women you know the women in your life your friends your

family women so you say you do when you share information with them they could

help them they could probably make their lives better what you say the life if

you could my name is Edward Jones I'm about to show you something that it's

simply amazing and women everywhere I absolutely loving it fellas get ready to

be amazed women get ready to shop for joy this ladies you know exactly what it

is men some of you may not know this is a

sanitary napkin women have to use this every month for their menstrual flow

this is what I'm going to talk about today yes this can make someone's life

better let me tell you how the first thing you may notice about is the

thickness it's really thick this is the popular store brand that all want to

know about and another thing you may notice is it's open watch this so I can

stick my fingers right in there that means when a woman has this in her

purse and you know how your purses are ladies coins lipstick makeup candy

everything gets down in here and when you take it out and open it up what's

the first thing you have to do you have to brush it off so you can

apply it to the most private area on your body so it's not very sanitary is

it let me show you something I'm going to place this right here this brand is

the leading 8 to 10 hour day pad what I'm going to show you is cherished by

inspired networks do you see how thin this is women are loving this ladies

you're going to love the way you feel looking here it's completely sealed this

is sanitary there is nothing getting in this no

matter where you place it in your purse in your glove compartment anywhere until

you actually open it up I'm going to open it up and this one also cherishes

also that 8 to 10 hours a day pad going to place it right next to the leading

brand we're going to call the leading brand brand X and this is cherished by

inspire one of the first things you will notice is the feel when you rub your

hand on the leading brand it's course it's a bracelet ladies know what I'm

talking about after you even heard women say that when they're on the other

minstrel cycle they will put a tissue on the top of the aesthetic area napkin to

stop the abrasiveness come to chase it rub against it rubs up against them

causes irritation and rashes cherish perspire smooth comfortable like velvet

now the founders of inspired network when they were doing their research find

out by talking to doctors and OBGYNs that during a woman's feminine flow she

would released anywhere between 15 and 50 milliliters per day so we're going to

do actual driver's test here exhibit a and cherish what I have here is 50

milliliters of liquid and I'm going to pull this on the leading bryggen and

this is going to simulate of this woman having wet this particular

after a full eight hours

yeah just to be fair I'm going to take another 50 milliliters and we do know

some women's flow is heavier and some is lighter take a full 50 milliliters and

pour it on cherish

For more infomation >> Nspire Network Cherish Sanitary Pad Napkin home demo by Edward Jones as seen on Kathy Ireland pt 1 - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Nspire Network Cherish Sanitary Pad Napkin home demo by Edward Jones as seen on Kathy Ireland pt 4 - Duration: 3:19.

hello my name is Edward Jones and I'm about to show you a demonstration of the

driest and healthiest sanitary napkin in the world CherishbyNspire Network.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel hit the bell below for updates and

notifications and contact me my contact information is below thank you and also

you can get more information at www.wet-dry-test.com. Let's begin. Now as I'm about

to wrap up I want to tell you about the spy networks amazing awareness program

the things I have told you today with the things I learned with you just share

with others the harmful effects found in sanitary napkins today to dioxin

that's worse than cyanide that causes breast cancer ovarian cancer

miscarriages longer cycles these are the things that women need to know about if

you care about them the awareness campaign is called now we know and

that's in home now we in oh no because women can finally say no to the bad

products that on the Shelf that they had no choice in using because something is

finally on the market that is better drier and healthier for them but now we

know campaign has 5k runs to where raise awareness they just had their first 5k

run back in June of 2017 this year they're going to be having basketball

tournaments and other activities to get people together to raise their awareness

of the young women of all ages so they can actually know about it and do better

if you want more information about the Navarino campaign you can go to now we

know net that's now we in o dot net and there you see all the information about

the awareness campaign about the cherish sanitary napkin as well and as i said if

you want more information for me a contact three three six four zero five

three seven five three three six four zero five great

call or text or you can email me Edward Jones - yes every Jones to a yahoo.com

and like I said I'll even come through this demonstration for you where you can

feel the difference where you can touch the difference where you could also

become a believer now how I don't you say this has been in here the leading

brain in a couple of the most amount of water about five minutes I've been

talking about five minutes ten minutes look here is it so and this is

considered the leading brand look steel for water

look at there he says driven out there that's what women have to deal with how

long would you say it's been here two minutes three minutes and look you can't

get a drop of water out of this this is the type of dryness women want so like I

say the beginning do you care about women if you do share this video with

them let me know believe me don't be embarrassed guys they will thank you for

this you had initially they might say well you're crazy for sending me that

let them call me crazy they want the drivers they want this if you care share

i'm andrew jones signing off now contact me i'm here for you 3 3 6 4 0 5

3 8 7 5 or edward jones to a yahoo.com thanks bye

For more infomation >> Nspire Network Cherish Sanitary Pad Napkin home demo by Edward Jones as seen on Kathy Ireland pt 4 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Youtube plans for 2018 - Duration: 3:01.

hello everyone and welcome back happy new year by the way how's yours going so

far mine's off to an okay start very busy cold and it's making me feel super

sluggish as usual but I'm here to talk to you today because we need some more

positivity especially on YouTube what with everything that's been going on

with the second wave of the ad pocalypse that's that's a whole other video that I

don't really think I'm qualified to talk on since I just started since I just

started my hope to be flourishing YouTube career now I wanted to talk to

you guys about what I have planned for 2018 I have all kinds of plans to make

all kinds of content for you guys like I wanted to last year I'm just hoping I

have more time this year I'll make time I don't want to let any kind of excuses

hold me back anymore like they've been I want to be way more active this year

with you guys I want to leave a lot more comments I want to make a lot more

friends on here I want to get all kinds of feedback on what I can do better with

my videos whether that be better editing different video ideas etc etc I plan on

experimenting with vlogs and more laid-back content and everything else in

between like I said before I want to make a

career out of this at some point if I can that would be amazing even with all

the problems I plan to give 2018 on YouTube my very best shot I want to try

and upload as much as I can I always second-guess myself when I think of a

video idea but no more I just want to make the kind of content I want to see

and just have fun with it I don't want to worry about if other people will like

this or if it'll make me famous or not I just want this to be fun and if I end up

making a career out of it like I want to that's fantastic if not I'll just enjoy

it for the fun let it brings me it's also one of my new year's resolutions to

you know make more content for you guys side note I just want to touch on this

real quick I know for a smaller channels it's gonna be really hard to get our

foot through the door like myself and my friend dar which you should check her

out her channel link in the description

below she's an amazing lady and a very sweet friend to all you newer channels

out there just stay strong be yourselves that make the kind of content you want

to be don't let anyone or anything stop you from doing what you want to do just

have fun with it and the money will come if that's what you're looking for let's

all just stick together and ride out this crazy YouTube wave and come out

stronger for it I promise there will be new content coming soon thank you all so

much for sticking around with me this long and I hope you're here to stay for

a good long while please feel free to check out the links into the description

below if you're so inclined that's all I really have to say keep an eye out for

me guys that's all I really have to say for now and I'll see you guys later

For more infomation >> Youtube plans for 2018 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nspire Network Cherish Sanitary Pad Napkin home demo by Edward Jones as seen on Kathy Ireland pt 3 - Duration: 6:00.

hello my name is Edward Jones and I'm about to show you a demonstration of the

driest and healthiest sanitary napkin in the world cherish by Nspire Network.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel hit the bell below for

updates and notifications and contact me my contact information is below thank

you and also you can get more information at www.wet-dry-test.com

Let's begin now I'm going to take apart the cherish sanitary napkin and we're

going to do the exact same thing and go through it layer by layer now if you

would like more information like I said you can call me text me email me and if

you'd like to have an actual demonstration in your home in your

church or wherever get in touch with me I'll go around and do these

demonstrations for you because seeing is the lead especially touching wow this

top layer right here this the reason this is so soft this is 100% cotton and

can you see those little holes in it those little micro preparations

that's for breathability keeps you cool moisture passes through and just as we

saw on the driver's test it does not come back up with prevents reverse

population 100% cotton ladies you know how soft cottony is this next later this

is where the magic happens this is a 100% all-natural algae strip infused

with negative ions now I'm going to do your own research just like I did just

like anyone should when you hear things like this do some research online you'll

find a ton of information about negative ions negative ions are in the atmosphere

especially prevalent after rainstorm at the beach and waterfalls you have an

abundance of negative ions and when you feel so relaxed and fresh

refreshed after a rain shower want to be - something like that not stressed out

at all some of the benefits of negative ions are they have to balance the body's

pH your body has to be a certain pH level to be healthy another thing is

negative ions do is they help to neutralize odors let me say that again

ladies I know it's very important negative ions help to neutralize odor

that's right these negative ions get a bacteria bill they help them neutralize

it no more heavy body sprays heavy body lotions it's things like that or when

you're on your cycle because this helps to reduce it we can testimonials back

from women all over the place everybody's testimonials different some

of the testimonials we're getting back because of this negative ion strip here

is that when these cycles have been reporting that death cycles are actually

being shortened that's right some women have said that yet they have a six-day

cycle it's been reduced to five days or four days what they have a four-day

cycle is been reduced to three days now that you rather have a shorter cycle

it's not going to be that way for everybody but these are the testimonials

are getting in we've also been getting testimonials from women who are in

menopause or slightly they're out there and when they're just using the pen

aligners and talking about on these negative ions that helping to reduce and

shit is helping to reduce or eliminate their hot flashes testimonials

everybody's going to need different testimonials now here's something you

hear women talking about all the time cramps you know the cramping that goes

on during that time of the month legs we're getting testimonial expect because

of the negative ions and the effect it has on the body force balancing the pH

and relaxing the muscles that cramps are being reduced or completely eliminated

it's going to be different for everybody but those are type of testimonials that

women are getting online and freely giving do your own research next

we're going to go to the absorbency system the cherish in absorbency system

is wrapped in a layer of air layer air laid paper soft absorbent stop reverse

percolation this is a plant based polymer the same polymer that's found in

baby diapers it is regulated by the FDA that way it is safe for you now what I'm

going to do with this to only to be fair I'm going to take the cherish absorbency

system and we're going to roll it up just like I did with the leading brand

and I'm gonna place it in a cup that has the most amount of liquid this is that

layer of air laid paper that holds the absorbency system soft breathable look

at the ladies now the bottom layer this bottom layer can you see those little

micro preparations and those little strips looks like little lines there

that's for breathability this sanitary napkin by expired network is completely

designed for breathability to help keep you cool help keep you dry it look like

it's not plastic plastic does not tear like that

For more infomation >> Nspire Network Cherish Sanitary Pad Napkin home demo by Edward Jones as seen on Kathy Ireland pt 3 - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Sales Motivation: "Self Image Was Missing In My Business" - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Sales Motivation: "Self Image Was Missing In My Business" - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Nspire Network Cherish Sanitary Pad Napkin home demo by Edward Jones as seen on Kathy Ireland pt 2 - Duration: 5:36.

hello my name is Edward Jones and I'm about to show you a demonstration of the

driest and healthiest sanitary napkin in the world Cherish by Nspire

Network. Please subscribe to my youtube channel hit the bell below

for updates and notifications and contact me my contact information is

below thank you and also you can get more information at www.wet-dry-test. com

let's begin. Now for whatever reason and these things do come up this late these

two ladies have to wear these sanitary napkins all day long eight hours

no change in every hour no change in when they have they felt like they

needed to change circumstances arise so no circumstances arise how do you want

to feel of course you want to feel dry and comfortable let me tell you

something about this leading brand X right here in this manufacturing process

it gets all harmful chemicals those chemicals cause such things as breast

cancer ovarian cancer fibroids tumors and other harmful conditions cherish my

expired Network does not give up any of those toxic byproducts now what I'm

going to do is go forward with the dryness test going to take an ordinary

paper towel place it on the leading brand and press

look at just what women expected absolutely soaked this is my woman has

to change 3 4 or 5 10 times a day because was supposed to be a heavy-duty

8 to 10 hour add just does not hold a liquid now I'm going to take another

every tire impression up place it on cherish my expired

I'm gonna press and press press look at that dry completely dry now if you will

women and for the women that out there if you have a choice between what's out

there and what inspired network has for you which would you choose

of course so that's why I say do you really care about your Bimmer when you

let them know that this is out there on the market if you need information call

me my numbers three three six four zero five three eight seven five

my name is Edward Jones or you can email me Edward Jones 2's Edwin Jones to a

yahoo.com I'll put the information down in the

video below as well now what I want to do is I want to show you the different

layers of both products so we're gonna start with the leading brand the top

layer that coarse rough top layer I told you out that irritating feeling as women

yes this top layer is nothing more than a synthetic plastic a rayon do you hear

that it's plastic that's why causes irritation that's why it's rough the

next layer this is nothing more than a piece of paper with blue dye they call

this part of the absorbency system when the blue dye gets wet it can run off and

bleed and go back into your system ladies so now you have this bloodstream

as well absolutely turn now this part here ladies

you're going to be amazed at this outrage here this is the absorbency

system of the leading brain this here is nothing more are you ready

then cardboard boxes old newspapers magazines chopped up sent to an eighth

stage bleaching process so it can turn white this obviously is recycled trash

and then eight stage bleaching process causes a byproduct called

dioxin dioxin is a carcinogen worse than cyanide what I'm going to do is I have 2

cups of water here and you can see one has more liquid in another this has less

this has more the one with the least amount of liquid will put that next to

Brand X the name one with the most amount of liquid goes next to cherish

buyers fire I'm going to take this leading brands absorbances system this

chopped up newspaper that women are having to deal with and put it in the

brand with the least amount of water now this bottom layer ladies gentlemen this

is nothing more than a plastic bag look to get it put out stretches it's a

plastic bag this is the same type of trash bag that you will get from the

discount store the grocery store and what this does is is sitting in your

most private area holding back blood blood clots urine this is a perfect

breeding ground for what bacteria that's absolutely right that's why I'm going to

get you an area tract infections and other things and have to take medicines

such as doctor you can and things clearly reflection

For more infomation >> Nspire Network Cherish Sanitary Pad Napkin home demo by Edward Jones as seen on Kathy Ireland pt 2 - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Rap Về Jason Voorhees ( Thứ 6 Ngày 13 - Sát Nhân Bất Tử ) | 360hot REN Music - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Rap Về Jason Voorhees ( Thứ 6 Ngày 13 - Sát Nhân Bất Tử ) | 360hot REN Music - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Frea King Show: АНТОХА МС, ИВАН ДОРН, 25/17, КИРПИЧИ, ХАСКИ + Pier 2 (Brooklyn) - Duration: 24:02.

For more infomation >> Frea King Show: АНТОХА МС, ИВАН ДОРН, 25/17, КИРПИЧИ, ХАСКИ + Pier 2 (Brooklyn) - Duration: 24:02.

-------------------------------------------

Eric Shawn reports: President Trump vs. Sen. Schumer - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Eric Shawn reports: President Trump vs. Sen. Schumer - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Mint Tea Recipe | How to make refreshing mint tea | Sister's Kitchen - Duration: 1:21.

Mint Tea Recipe | How to make refreshing mint tea

For more infomation >> Mint Tea Recipe | How to make refreshing mint tea | Sister's Kitchen - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Zombie Catchers HUNTING for FUN ZOMBIE #4 cartoon game for kids ZOMBIE videos for kids - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> Zombie Catchers HUNTING for FUN ZOMBIE #4 cartoon game for kids ZOMBIE videos for kids - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

Korea's exports jump 22% on-year in January - Duration: 1:41.

Let's start on the trade front...

South Korea's exporters had a great start to 2018,... continuing their upward trend

over from last year.

Outbound shipments jumped by more than 20 percent on-year in January,... thanks to booming

sales of semiconductors and petrochemical goods.

Kim Mok-yeon reports.

Korea's exports jumped 22-point-2 percent on-year for the month of January, rising for

the 15th month in a row.

According to data from the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, outbound shipments reached

49-point-21 billion U.S. dollars in January, showing double-digit on-month growth for the

first time in four months to record Korea's highest ever exports for the month of January.

The figures came as a surprise to many as there has been speculation that exports would

be sluggish early this year due to the base effect coming from last year's record-high

gains.

The ministry attributed the rise to the global economic recovery and increasing sales in

the manufacturing sector.

Exports of 9 of the 13 major export items increased in January, all of them seeing double

digit growth.

Sales of semiconductors and petrochemical products saw the highest growth, posting monthly

records, backed by strong global demand and higher margins.

By region, shipments to Southeast Asia and China saw the highest growth, rising 37 and

25 percent respectively.

Imports meanwhile also jumped 20-point-9 percent on-year to 45-point-48 billion dollars last

month.

Korea's trade surplus in January stood at 3-point-7 billion dollars, marking 72 straight

months in which the country's exports have exceeded imports.

Kim Mok-yeon, Arirang News.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét