Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

hello and welcome to low budget gaming and welcome to another sales and deals

video and we have a new Humble Bundle this is the humble Rockstar bundle so as

always we have three tiers and let's quickly go over them this is a bit rare

to see Rockstar teaming up at humble and on this occasion Rockstar will be giving

their proceeds to the rainforest alliance so in the $1 here we have

manhunt we have grand theft auto vice city we

have GTA 3 and we have Max Payne so that's not a bad one dollar tier manhunt

will not unlock in all the countries there are a few countries where this

won't unlock so I will go over that in a bit and the middle tier the beat the

average here we have bully scholarship edition GTA san andreas LA noire and max

payne 2 the fall of max payne so if you pay more than $9.44 you will get these

four as well along with the $1 tier games and for $15 you get LA noire the

DLC bundle you have GTA 4 and we have GTA tales from Liberty City and the

season pass for Max Payne 3 so overall I would say it's not that great a bundle I

would have recommended the second tier but $9.44 is a bit too high the average

has gone up my recommendation on this occasion would be the $1 tier if you

don't have GTA Vice City or GTA 3 or Max Payne or even if you want manhunt $1

seems the most suitable for now also manhunt like I said will not activate in

all the regions so if you live in Germany Australia New Zealand Cuba Sudan

Japan Singapore Yemen you will not be able to unlock manhunt and yeah also on

this occasion I will not be getting a cut for some reason that they haven't

included us in this bundle so most of the money will go towards Rockstar or

you can pay humble a bit so it's up to you which side you want to pay more

Rockstar like I said will be giving away all their proceeds to charity you can do

that as well and yeah like I said I'm not the greatest bundle because there

are some games here which have issues running on newer systems for example

bully will have issues with Windows 10 plus I wasn't impressed with the port

either I believe GTA 4 had the games for Windows live thing so you'll have to log

into Xbox so it's a bit of hassle so like I said once again $1 tier seems

fine manhunt won't unlock in all the regions get it for the two older

GTA games these will run on pretty much any system and Max Payne is still a pretty

decent game also these don't go on a good sale Rockstar never does great

sales on Steam anyway so you will be saving a lot of money so yeah $1 seems

are more suitable also before I go I just wanted to remind the humble monthly

will be ending very shortly in like two days at 15 hours so if you are

interested in Civilization six it's got two DLCs Civilization six and two DLCs

plus owl boy these are the early unlocks or this bundle and then on 2nd of

February you should have another 5 6 game so if you are interested check it

out because this ends so so yeah that's it for this one I'll see you in the next

one

For more infomation >> Humble Rockstar Bundle | Low Budget Gaming - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Top 25 Support Champions #7 - Best Support Saves - Support Montage | League of Legends Top - Duration: 10:16.

Top 25 Support Champions #7 - Best Support Saves - Support Montage | League of Legends Top

Top 25 Support Champions #7 - Best Support Saves - Support Montage | League of Legends Top

Top 25 Support Champions #7 - Best Support Saves - Support Montage | League of Legends Top

Top 25 Support Champions #7 - Best Support Saves - Support Montage | League of Legends Top

Top 25 Support Champions #7 - Best Support Saves - Support Montage | League of Legends Top

For more infomation >> Top 25 Support Champions #7 - Best Support Saves - Support Montage | League of Legends Top - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

JAPAN's SCHOOL SCANDALS | Incidents that happened to Japanese schoolgirls and boys. - Duration: 7:20.

Instead of calling me into the teacher's office they called my mother.

The teacher hit everyone in the school club.

A student was in so much study stress he went wild.

Hey guys it's Cathy Cat. Today we are gonna go and Ask Japanese.

what type of SCANDALS happened at their school

So let's go and Ask Japanese.

What scandal happened when you were at school.

In middle school, we had a lot of delinquent students.

They shook the fire extinguisher and defaced the school.

That actually happened quite a lot.

The fire extinguisher?

First they would shake it up...

and then spray it all around.

We had many delinquents and trouble makers.

They were breaking water pipes...

and stuff like that.

What already in middle school? - Yes my middle school.

That's a tough middle school.

Did people ever get in trouble with the teachers?

I received my yearly grade result sheet and it was so bad...

that I ripped it up there and then. - You ripped your own yearly report?

The incident caused my mum to be called into school.

That's what happened.

Wow that's something.

So you ripped it into little shreds and went like "screw this!"

When they called you to the teacher's office what did they say?

Instead of calling me into the teacher's office they called my mother.

Made me really feel like I caused my mum trouble.

You weren't called into the office together with her?

They didn't call me in at all.

What did your mum say to you then?

"Stop doing something like that."

In middle school there is a thing like a school trip.

We were forbidden to bring our phones to the trip.

Even Ipods were prohibited.

But people brought them anyways and it came out...

and the teacher punched the students who did.

You were punched?!

Are you serious?

I am serious. The teacher made 6 students line up.

Then I got pushed right behind, where nobody can see it, and got punched.

Was it like a slap?

Yes, slap!

Well, he was the Judo teacher...

? He was very strong.

So he was your Judo club teacher!

That's a real school scandal. Were you ok?

? Thanks to that I have become a proper person in society.

When I was in middle school, I sat down.

My friend was standing

And in order to stand up I held onto his sleeve.

And I ripped the whole arm off his shirt.

So my friend had to spend a whole day, having a ripped of right sleeve.

Our teacher was so angry.

But it wasn't your fault.

I didn't do it on purpose, but it was my fault.

I am not sure if that was a scandal but...

You know the prank when people pull someone's chair away

when they are trying to sit down?

He pulled it away, but the seat hit the spine of the other student...

And one half of his body became paralyzed.

Even though that's supposed to be a harmless prank, we realized it's dangerous.

Did he recover from it?

I don't know. We weren't that close.

I don't know.

That's terrible. And scary.

Even if its just a joke, let's be careful...

When my older sis was in middle school...

Students at school were very aggressive.

One student threw a chair out of the third floor window.

She said it was pretty bad.

Who did that?

- The students studying for final exams were so stressed....

that's why they went violent.

I was walking with my friend...

that was in front of the fire alarm...

And my ellbow went right into the "push strongly here" mark

and it set off the fire alarm.

So the alarm went off and everyone was shouting "fire!"

I am sorry I did that. That was in elementary school.

- That's dangerous. - I had to apologize a lot.

When I was in high school, my grades were not good.

So I got called to the teacher's office...

and got shouted at....

And the teacher said I am acting like a pubescent teenager way too late.

What?

That's a bit mean.

It is, right!

A student did handheld fireworks at school.

They all did it together inside the school premises.

The school called in all students, looking for the perpetrator.

But they never found out who the real offenders were.

You kept it a secret too. - Yes I read the atmosphere there.

Sssh!

One boy in school just lost it at school.

He smashed the window of a vacant classroom alone.

That's scary. - We tried to hold him down.

He eventually calmed down...

that was the worst thing that happened ....

Why was he so angry?

He was like the number one delinquent at school.

Every day he got called out by the parents.

And so he just got so angry.

Those were all our questions.

EEEP!

Scandals at school, we asked for scandals at school.

In Japan we got a wide range.

We had the yankee school where the yankees were breaking things... They are like

young delinquents who are like "I wanna destroy stuff!"

We had the yankee school where they destroyed a couple of things in school.

We also had a girl who was ripping up her grade paper because she was so stressed.

Stress apparently also a big thing that caused a student to...

throw out chairs and tables... from the classroom...

cause he was just so stressed.

That's a lot of stress but we also know Japanese people study a lot.

Ripping someone's school uniform...

at school... by accident...

is a big issue if you actually have a school uniform...

so that was probably a very embarrassing day...

for the person with the ripped school uniform.

And then we had other things like...

doing fireworks in school...

In Japan there are fireworks that you actually...

hold by hand. Like sparklers and stuff.

Kids apparently did sparklers at school. Big thing again.

Not the fireworks that go up and explode, that would have been super dangerous.

They did that at school and told to assemble.

Then we had pushing the fire alarm several times during the day...

Never found out who was doing it.

And similar things. What's the big scandal, the thing that...

at your school. I am sure there are a couple of stories.

I know we had a thing where people were playing ball and

smashed it right into the fire alarm...

And then there was this moment of silence when everyone held their breath.

"OMG did we trigger the fire alarm?"

And then the fire alarm set off, the fire department came, a real big deal...

IT was one of the big things we had at our school.

So how about you? Looking forward to your comments.

Also, read each others stories.

I am sure there are a couple of very scandalous scandal stories in there.

Looking forward to reading this.

I wish you a lovely day. Catch you soon on Ask Japanese.

And I am a daemon today, just because a want to...

Scandal!!!

For more infomation >> JAPAN's SCHOOL SCANDALS | Incidents that happened to Japanese schoolgirls and boys. - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

GETTING AN ADMIN HIS FIRST SKYWARS WINS! - Duration: 1:37:04.

For more infomation >> GETTING AN ADMIN HIS FIRST SKYWARS WINS! - Duration: 1:37:04.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE: President Trump Delivers State of the Union Address (C-SPAN) - Duration: 1:43:00.

For more infomation >> LIVE: President Trump Delivers State of the Union Address (C-SPAN) - Duration: 1:43:00.

-------------------------------------------

NEW LATEST Method to GET Daily 100+ TalkU & DINGTONE Credits ||2018|| Urdu/Hindi/Bangla/English - Duration: 7:16.

Assalm-o-Alaikum Guys

This is Zubair and You watching

"Just How"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét