Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Hi everyone, it's Justine. when I was in New York last month I spoke in front of an

audience of creative people from many different countries, who make

videos on YouTube as well. and some of them even run very successful creative and/or

online businesses at the same time. I was free to pick my topic so I talked about

something that has been on my mind for quite some time.

you might remember or know already that I initially studied business and worked in

business and now I switched to fashion: studied fashion, now work in fashion. back

then people said I couldn't be a good "creative", whatever that means, because...

you know... I was a "business person". today, people say that I'm only creative so I

supposedly can't be interested or knowledgeable

in any other field.

I frankly, wholeheartedly disagree with that kind

of silo thinking. I think that all fields are in fact linked, related. so when I

said that to an audience of people who built businesses out of their creative

heads, they virtually all agreed with me, because they've been there themselves.

but I thought I would share that video, that talk with you guys as well and I

look very much forward to your thoughts and to an open discussion, I guess. here

is the recorded talk.

Hi!

they say "you can't be creative and business-oriented

at the same time"... my name is Justine. I'm a fashion designer and an entrepreneur.

so people ask me: "oh wow... so did you study fashion or business?"

"well, I started with business and then I went back to school and studied fashion".

"okay but... what do you

want to focus on, long term?" "I like both..."

"okay but like... you can't be good at both

things, you have to prefer one thing".

there are 2 types of people I have had

this conversation with: (1) people who knew me as a business person

before, who put me in the business box I don't want to let me switch boxes ever

again. and then (2) the people who think that business and creativity exclude each

other because creativity is that abstract myth, the artist that turns a white canvas

into Mona Lisa... hmm sometimes those 2 types of people can even overlap.

who decided that one person can do only one thing and when was that??

Leonardo da Vinci (example)

was an engineer, an inventor but also a painter and a writer, etc. at that time,

educated people were good in everything, right? so I understand that today there

is too much wisdom about each field for one person to be able to know everything

about everything. but it's not about what you know, it's about the way you think.

point 1: the less you know about a topic, the more creative your ideas will be.

friends of mine asked their little daughter (three years old, not even 3):

was the chicken or the egg here first? she thought about it and replied: well, the

Easter Bunny was first! and frankly it's the smartest answer I've heard. it's absolute

rational thinking, based on what she knows about the world.

point 2:

creative ideas are the result of structured, rational thinking. the most creative

people in the so creative advertising industry use very uncreative tools to

come up with new ideas. Zwicky was an astronomer, a scientist.

he invented a method that those guys use all the time. and he was not a "creative

person", officially. it's this one here: general morphological analysis. when you

have one big issue, you break it down into small pieces and then you play all

possible combinations of those pieces through, until you get not just a good idea but

the best one, the perfect practical, most efficient solution... for a given objective,

right? so in advertising, a good "creative person" is so business-oriented

because their goal is to bring across a message and sell a product.

so this method, which is using creative skills but is not creative at all,

actually works in every single field, I think. I could use it to design a shoe,

for instance. so what makes a shoe? let's break it down: you have a part that

covers the foot, more or less. here it's a sandal. then you have a heel, more or less

high, right? the heel is positioned somewhere under the foot. and then you

have one element that connects and holds the shoe close to the foot, somehow, right?

this shoe looks very original and creative but it doesn't work, why?

point 3: creativity works best under constraints. so here in this case, we're

missing the constraint: the heel of the foot has to be at the level of the toes,

or higher, otherwise you can't walk... so let's solve the heel issue: there you go. now the shoe

works. it still looks creative and original so

my point is here: creativity alone is not enough. you need to add some logics to it.

point 4: being creative is actually a matter of training. artists and designers

who are very successful over a long period of time create non-stop. they have new

ideas all day and all night. they see and observe the world around them, they feel,

analyze, think about what it means and where it's going. they practice that way of

seeing the world all the time. so you can do the same and practice that too.

for example, for a day, try to think and see the world as a child... it's a fun one to do, once a week.

or for one day, take a picture of every object or color that you see and like. at the

end, print out those pictures and build a mood board out of them. little exercises like

that are part of daily research, of routine work when your job

is to create new things. so in the end, pure creativity, the artist in front of

a white canvas doesn't really exist. without practicality without some logics,

without at least purpose, I think it's useless. so when people say you can't be

creative and business oriented or pragmatic or rational at the same time,

I think you cannot not be both at the same time! thank you!

For more infomation >> "You can't be creative & business-oriented at the same time" ǀ Talk @YouTube NYC ǀ Justine Leconte - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

မၢဝ်ႇမူိင်းလွႆလႄႈသၢဝ်တႆးဝဵင်း ၸၢႆးဝၼ်းသႂ်+ၼၢင်းသီဝၼ်း เพลงไตยออกไหม่ 2017 HD - Duration: 3:50.

မူဝ်ၶမ်းႁွမ်

MoKhamHom Music

For more infomation >> မၢဝ်ႇမူိင်းလွႆလႄႈသၢဝ်တႆးဝဵင်း ၸၢႆးဝၼ်းသႂ်+ၼၢင်းသီဝၼ်း เพลงไตยออกไหม่ 2017 HD - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

YOUTUBE KAZANCIM !?? - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> YOUTUBE KAZANCIM !?? - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

World of thank - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> World of thank - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Get You - Daniel Caesar feat. Kali Uchis (Cover by Kunto Aji x Paul) - Duration: 4:44.

Through drought and famine

Natural disasters

My baby has been around for me

Kingdoms have fallen

Angels be calling

None of that could ever make me leave

Everytime I look into your eyes

I see it

You're all i need

(You're all i need)

Every time I get a bit inside

I feel it

Huu

Who could've thought I'd get you

Huu

Who would've thought I'd get you

And when we're making love

Your cries they can be heard

From far and wide

It's only the two of us

Everything I need's between those thighs

Everytime I look into your eyes

I see it

You're all I need

(You're all i need)

Everytime I look into your eyes

I see it

Huu

Who could've thought I'd get you

Oh yeah, oh yeah

Huu

Who would've thought I'd get you

(Tremolo keys)

Huu

Who could've thought I'd get you

Oh yeah, oh yeah, baby

Huu

Who would've thought I'd get you

(I get you, baby)

This feels like summer

Boy you make me feel

So alive

Just be my lover

Girl you'll lead me to paradise

For more infomation >> Get You - Daniel Caesar feat. Kali Uchis (Cover by Kunto Aji x Paul) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

how to access blocked sites - Duration: 3:17.

Hi friends, how are you? I wish you all are fine in this video

I'm going to show you how to unblock any block site, so let's get started

for doing this you will need a

VPN software

What is bpn VPN is a visual Private Network?

This VPN help us in hiding our IP address

By using VPN we can get access to any block sites by unblocking it

There are lots of free BPM softwares on internet, you can download any one that you feel better

So let's get started, so let's download one but before downloading

VPN let's try opening a site like pirate way

This site has been blocked in many countries, so we will try to open it

Let's see. What is showing

So you can see it's showing unable to excess pirate way blocked by your internet provider

So it's a block side now we will download VPN and try opening the same side again

So I am downloading this VPN extension for Chrome it's called

unlimited free VPN

but

Net for Chrome for window so you can download this extension it works for Chrome

The links I will put in description if you want you can go and download it from there, so let's download it

So click on add Chrome I have already downloaded it so

When you download it the extension it will pop up on your Chrome screen like this click on it

When you click on it there will be connect click on connect?

It will show connecting when it has been connected try opening the same site again

pirate way

Hmm so you can see we got access to this blocked side we have unblocked 8 the block side so friend

This is how you can unblock any block side by using VPN?

I hope you have understood the video if you have any question regarding this video write it down in comment

Hope this video was useful for you if you liked this video give it a thumbs up share this video to help

Others subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching this video. I will see you all again in my next video take care. I love y'all

For more infomation >> how to access blocked sites - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Man. Happy birthday. Original greetings happy birthday - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Man. Happy birthday. Original greetings happy birthday - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

DK 8 za Mbunge Kasuku leo Bungeni, Dodoma! - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> DK 8 za Mbunge Kasuku leo Bungeni, Dodoma! - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

ДРАКОНЫ. ЗАГАДКА ИСЧЕЗНУВШИХ МОНСТРОВ - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> ДРАКОНЫ. ЗАГАДКА ИСЧЕЗНУВШИХ МОНСТРОВ - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Behind the Scenes I Fashionweek Berlin I Y-Kollektiv - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Behind the Scenes I Fashionweek Berlin I Y-Kollektiv - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

САМЫЕ СВОЛОЧНЫЕ ЗНАКИ ЗОДИАКА 🙀 - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> САМЫЕ СВОЛОЧНЫЕ ЗНАКИ ЗОДИАКА 🙀 - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

MY JANUARY FASHION & BEAUTY FAVORITES I KAJA-MARIE - Duration: 9:28.

Hi everyone and welcome back to my Youtube....

Welcome back to my YouTube channel!

Today I thought I'd share my January favorites with you

Both beauty and fashion

It is after all the last day of January when this video goes live

And omg, it's February tomorrow

First off; welcome to all you new subscribers

So fun to see how many Norwegians that are joining

I also see that a lot of you who watch my videos aren't subscribed

So if you want to see more of what I talk about

And what I do, which is

Primaraly fashion, but also everyday vlogs, beauty and travel

Then please subscribe below, it's 100% free

It's just so that you can get a notification when I upload a new video

I also thought I'd tell you that

From February

That is tomorrow, I will start posting three videos a week

On this channel

Friday are the day I will be adding to my schedule

I post Wednesdays and Sundays, and now I'm also gonna do Fridays

Wednesdays will be

Both fashion, beauty, lifestyle, a little bit of everything

Fridays will be only vlogs from the week before

And Sundays will be only about fashion

Then you know what will be posted the different days

And I hope you think that it's fun

I thought it would be fun to do more vlogs, to share my everyday with you

As well as events I'm going to, trips and so on, I love to take you along with me

I hope you feel that way too

Please also leave me a comment on what you want to see on this channel

Which videos do you want me to do?

Should I do a collaboration with someone?

Whatever you want to see, let me know below

So let's jump into my January favorites

Let's start with

A thing I started doing this Christmas

When Christmas arrives I get excited for next year and start planning

And I started watching videos on YouTube about

Bullet Journaling

So I of course had to buy myself a Bullet Journal

This is my black Bullet Journal from Moleskine

I've just put "Kaja-Marie 2018" on the cover

This seriously saves my everyday

It's genius and I write down everything in it

There is a lot of videos about Bullet Journaling on YouTube if you want to know more

So I recommend watching those

Or let me know if you want me to make a video

About my thoughts about Bullet Journaling and where I explain what it is

But for me that loves my lists this is so great!

I write down everything

So let me know if you want me to talk more about it

And while we are talking about books

I've had both time and energy to start reading more this month

One of my goals for 2018 is to read more books

I started with "You do You" by Sarah Knight. I'm not done with it yet

It's a self help book

But not a weird one

She writes very funny and sarcastic and it's a really interesting book

But it's really, really good, highly recommend it

It's not in Norwegian, but in English I think it would be weird translated into Norwegian..

I also really want to read her two others books as well!

So this one, is pretty good

My favorite bag this month

I guess it's no surprise that it's this one

From J.W.Anderson

I bought it in London, on -70% off or something

It's so cool and it works with a lot of outfits

It makes so many outfits just a little more exciting

When it's bright orange with golden details

So I'm really happy with it

I can also do a review when I've used it for a while, to see how it holds up

I've only had it for a month, and I haven't used it every day

So I can get back to you on that if you want me to

And then

Ops...

Some beauty items

First off, at the beginning of this year

No.. In the beginning of January, well, the year

I had a facial by Decleor, which was so amazing

A face treatment and it's was so good

So I had to mention that first

Because that was definitley one of my favorites this month

And then we can talk about the actual products

I've tested some Korean beauty lately, and these

Petifee, black pearl and gold hydrogel eyepatch

They are so great

I have done a collaboration with the online store that sells these

This is not the collaboration, but the products are sponsored and I'm not payed to say this

I use these a whole lot

3-4 times a week when I feel a little extra puffy in my face

And then this one

This is "One step original clear pad"

It's just simple pads

Which is a toner

You just swipe it all over your face after cleansing to make sure all make-up is gone

And these are also so good

Another thing that also is korean

From Erborian. This is a CC cream

This is SO good. I have it in the color clair

I always bring it with me to the cabin

And this is the one I always use when I'm going to the gym not wearing makeup

Because you don't want to work out with makeup on, and in the mountains I don't want to wear makeup

This just takes away some of that redness and makes you look a little bit fresher

And it doesn't feel like you have anything else on the skin but a cream

So the fact that it actually covers a little and makes you look a little more healthy

High definision radiance face cream

And it's SPF 25 in it, that is also a good thing

Then a few make up products

I have tested this one this month. I bought it during Christmas

I started testing it in the beginning of January

It's the Performace Wear Liquid Foundation from Bare Minerals

I have it in the color Cool Beige

This lasts sooooo long

And for me that films a lot and takes a lot of photos

Then this is amazing, it has great cover

But at the same time super light weight, and super easy to apply

So I recommend this if you're looking for a new foundation

And I have picked up a lipgloss, liptint, whatever you call it

Fenty Glow From Fenty Beauty

And it's called Gloss Bomb

It's so nice and it's the one I'm wearing today It's a lipgloss

It smells so good, has a lovely color and is easy to apply

It's always nice to have in your bag if you want to wear something else then just a lipbalm

And then

This one

Has been my favorite in January

And a little in December, because I actually got it in December

I know that GHD stylers are really good

I have used another brand for a while, but now I'm back with GHD

And it's so much easier to style and curl with

It kind of has that circled shape, and it doesn't get hot on the outside, but

it's just amazing to style with. Without a doubt the best stylers

So, I recommend this one

Then lets move over to some fashion items

There is probably no surprise that Baker Boy hats is my favorites this month

Or this season

I bought this one on Topshop First I bought a black one on Asos

But that is a little too small

So it's kind of uncomfortable to wear

But then I bought this grey one on Topshop over New Years when I was there

And then I bought this one when I was in Copenhagen

They add that little extra to an outfit, and when it's snowing

then these are so perfect to wear

They are the best when it's snowing, your hair is not getting wet and you don't need an umbrella

I love them

And then I have two jackets here

One of them is this one

The teddy coat in pink from Bik Bok

I don't think it's in store yet

It will be available in week 13

This is SO cool!

It reminds me of a jacket from Topshop, which I've seen on a few UK Youtubers

And I wanted it so bad, but we don't have Topshop so that wouldn't do

But when Bik Bok made this one I'm all good

Because it's basically the same

I just love this one

Then another jacket

This faux fur

From Weekday, it's light blue and so amazing

I just love it, and it's so warm and cozy

It's great to snuggle up in when it's cold outside

So this is also a huge favorite

I'm a huge fan of pastels these days, I usually am

But especially now when spring is arriving soon

I also want to mention two YouTubers that has been my favorites this month

I watch a lot of YouTubers

But this month I want to mention InTheFrow

A YouTuber based in the UK, she is the same age as me

And she talks alot about fashion and beauty and vlogs

She does such a good job, I'll link her channel below

And I'll of course link all the products below as well

I also want to mention a Norwegian youtuber that I recently started following; Celina Karine

She also does such a good job and it's so fun to follow her everyday life

And to get some make up tips from her as well

She is so good, and it's important to cheer for each other

So check out those if your looking for some new YouTubers to follow

That was my January favorites

I hope you liked the video, give me a thumbs up if you did

And leave me a comment with what you want to see in my videos in the future

And if you think it's fun that I'm now doing three videos a week

Don't forget to subscribe to stay up to date

Thank you so much for watching. I'll see you soon, bye!

For more infomation >> MY JANUARY FASHION & BEAUTY FAVORITES I KAJA-MARIE - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Unashamed Request For Subscribers 2018 - Duration: 4:42.

Hello and welcome to the computer lab vids YouTube channel so this video is

unashamed request for subscribers to my channel my channel usually asks for

subscribers at the end of each video because of the nature of my channel it

is to fix singular items so it's not the channel that somebody would usually

subscribe to so my viewers obviously watch the video fix a single item that

might be getting photos off an iPhone or how to do something on a Mac or a

Windows machine the videos are sort of day-to-day issues

that people might have with their computers or technology so the YouTube

Partner Program changed this year 2018 and from I think it's the 20th of

February 2018 the YouTube Partner Program has said that you need 4,000

watch hours per annum per year which I easily surpass as well as 1,000

subscribers now my channel is currently at 625 subscribers I think so I need

more subscribers to keep my channel monetized on YouTube why is this

important well mine is a small channel it helps people fix issues I get lots of

thumbs up and lots of likes so I know I'm doing something right but like I say

the general nature is not a repeating episode thing with my channel so for

example if you're a gaming channel you might do something on the newest game

where people will subscribe to keep coming back to see the update on that

game mine are for single fix issues so I do have some subscribers but it doesn't

gain the same popularity as these other channels so the YouTube Partner Program

affects my channel in 2018 by Demonetizing unless I reach these goals

like I say the watch time has easily achieved that, buy my subscriber

count, it does not so from my February if I do not reach that thousand

subscribers goal my channel we will be demagnetised.

YouTube have also quoted and in their recent release saying that this will not

affect many youtubers and the ones it does it will just basically reduce their

income stream and they give a figure out I think it was roughly about a hundred

dollars per year will be lost due to these channels being demonitised so

my channel monthly makes approximately one hundred and forty dollars per month

which is about one hundred and twenty pounds which is not a lot of money but

it also what that does it just motivates me to make more videos to help people it

also helped buy bits of kit for the office to keep things going so long it's

only a small amount it is significant and the fact it keeps me motivated to

keep creating on YouTube and make videos that help people so like I said this is

a request for subscribers due to YouTube's demonetisation on their

YouTube Partner Program for 2018. So please do if you're watching if you're

watching this video please do subscribe to my channel almost certainly if I have helped

you with one of my videos below please do subscribe and if you have anybody

else that can help please forward this on and ask them to subscribe as well

because it will all help my channel grow and hopefully keep me monetized come

next month it's currently January when I'm making this video the end of January

but if you can please do subscribe it click the subscribe button up in the top

corner and the banner subscribe to my channel and help me keep creating on

YouTube and keep the monetization going for the YouTube Partner Program thank

you very much for watching the computer lab vids and my channel thank you

For more infomation >> Unashamed Request For Subscribers 2018 - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Kutch Work Neck Design : Drafting, Tracing and Embroidery Part I - Duration: 14:57.

Before starting this video I request you to press the red subscribe button

press the bell icon, under the options menu(shown below)

select all and press OK, so that you won't miss any upcoming videos of mine

In this video I will show drafting ,tracing and embroidery of this neckline

here I have taken 2 sheets of xerox paper and attached them(width wise)

now on the top edge I am marking 3"

for the neck width this is 6" and we have to take 3"

on the lower side again mark a 3" line and make a box of it

here I am using 6" of neck depth, you can adjust it according to your measurements

on the lower side mark 1/2 " and 2 points approx quarter inch

again mark 6" down wards

and from this point give a nice u shape

taking 1" on lower side we will make a V shape

again mark 1" and 2 points as a width

we have to mark these dots all around the neckline

so that we can make another line with equal distance

mark till the top of the neckline

make this slanting line with 3 " as it is required for border

again join these dots to make the outer shape of neckline

now darken this with dot pen as we have to make a tracing out of it that's why I am using this dot pen

again draw parallel line of 2 points all around the neckline

now starting square motifs on round shape of neckline

this is to give you overview how you have to do this on fabric

this way we have to make these square motifs all around the U shape

now on the lower V shape we have to make these square motifs

tracing is helpful if you are new to this embroidery, else

after making it on one side, after counting number of motifs and stitches you can easily make it on other side

now starting the border design, I am showing this first time on my channel

so watch carefully, I am making the second step

as this is curved shape, so we have to adjust it according to the curve

in a straight line it is easy but in a curved shape we have to take

care about distance

now start from this point

this way we have to start, and the same border has to made on the straight line

now completing the lower V part

I have made this for standard neckline size you can count down the number of stitches

on this V part I have made 7 stitches, in straight line 11 stitches and in U shape I think 16 or 21

I will count and show you

now open the paper and you can see

you can see the impression of neck design is clearly visible on the other side of paper

we have to darken this all around , and neck design will be ready

now with the help of carbon paper you can easily trace it down

now showing you how to do the embroidery, first we will do the outlines

in the center we have to make square motifs in this manner

outer border can be divided in 2 parts first part from top to mid bottom and then turn and do the second step

and then do the 3 and 4 step in the same manner

how to corners from neck curve has to be made

first a small cluster and then square motif with 4 clusters

on the starting V point only one cluster. count down the square motifs

the number of square motifs should be equal on both sides for the proper finishing of neckline

count down the stitches and do it if you are not tracing the neck design

lets' get started the embroidery, here I am making back stitch

using 4 strands of thread we have make this outline all around

to give it a volume you can fill it with zigzag stitch

with the help of yellow color thread I am filling this stitches

to give it a volume

it also looks beautiful, as you can see we have to fill it all around

now showing you the square motif

I am not showing it complete ( with filling part) you can check the first video of my channel

I am giving its link in the description box a seprate video has been made

the purpose of showing this outline is to show you how to adjust the squares on curved shape

if you start from this point you can easily adjust it all around

i am using single color thread you can use 2 colors in alternative manner

that also looks very beautiful

in the next part of this video I will show you new border design and details in part II of this this video so stay tuned

Thanks for watching my video, thank you

For more infomation >> Kutch Work Neck Design : Drafting, Tracing and Embroidery Part I - Duration: 14:57.

-------------------------------------------

Babblarna Babba, Diddi Färgläggning för barn - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Babblarna Babba, Diddi Färgläggning för barn - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

"Инспектор Купер - 2". 28 серия - Duration: 43:14.

For more infomation >> "Инспектор Купер - 2". 28 серия - Duration: 43:14.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Waz New 2018 || সূরা বাকারার শেষ দু-আয়াতের ফজিলত || Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Bangla Waz New 2018 || সূরা বাকারার শেষ দু-আয়াতের ফজিলত || Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Waz New 2018 || বদ নজরের চিকিৎসা || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> Bangla Waz New 2018 || বদ নজরের চিকিৎসা || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Animales para niños en español - (Parte 12) Aprende colores con animales en Zoológico y Baby dance - Duration: 6:08.

Animales para niños en español - (Parte 12) Aprende colores con animales en Zoológico y Baby dance

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét