Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Post Malone is an American rapper- singer- songwriter- record producer and guitarist.

His music is beloved by many and it turns out thers a lot of things that may surprise

you about this rapper and that's what were going to talk about today.

Hey youtube im court mcginley and welcome back to the most amazing top 5.

Before we get started I want to know- who is your favorite artist and why?

Let me know your answers down in the comments.

And before we get started I just want to remind all of you to please subscribe to this awesome

channel if you havnt already- we bring you guys awesome videos 6 days a week.

And Don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up and let me know down in the comments

what other top 5 lists you like to see me do.

Alright without further a due lets get started on our list of the top 5 Post Malone Shocking

Facts.

Coming in at number 5--Austin- so originally I didn't think this was very shocking.

But its on every single shocking fact list I looked at.

So here we go- Post Malones real name is Austin Richard Post- Gasp.

Yeah ill wait till all of your jaws are up off the floor from being so shocked.

Now if youre not a fan this might be new information to you- so youre welcome.

And for the rest of you…yeah um… there we go.

He credits the Post part of his name to his last name but just one day he came up with

Malone.

I think it sounds great.

At number 4--Im feeling 22- for those of you who are not yet huge fans of post Malone then

you may be shocked to find out that hes only 22.

Hes a baby.

He was born on July 4th 1995.

That's really surprising.

That's a lot of talent for such a young man to have.

Also he has the same birthday as America- well the July the 4th parts the same anyway.

Definitely thought he was in his 30s.

But this seems to be the trends with artists lately.

They just look a lot older then they are.

You think the artist is 30 something only to find out they are late teens or early 20s.

In at number 3--Chicken express- Chicken express was the name of one of post malones first

job as a teenager.

And before becoming an artist this was his only job.

He started off as a packer- which are the people who put the food in the box.

Then he worked his way up to the register- and then the drive through.

Now as much as he said that he dis-liked this job he did say that when working he would

get free food and that it was delicious.

Coming in at number 2--Highschool- Guess who was voted most likely to become famous?

That's right- Austin did.

Yeah I bet I confused some of you for a second there.. your all like Austin?

Yeah so all of you who already wrote down in the comments" omg how is that a shocking

fact" there you go.

But no in high school he actually was voted most likely to become famous and it looks

like he didn't let down his peers.

Look at Austin- just killing the game.

And at number 1--Guitar Hero- a pretty cool and unusual fact about post Malone is that

he actually taught himself to play guitar from watching youtube videos and playing guitar

hero.

Turns out hes extremely good at guitar hero 3.

According to him hes a 5 star everything on expert mode.

Yeah that's pretty impressive.

He also says that he first became inspired by watching bands like Metallica and AC/DC-

and also is inspired by Bob Dylan.

And yes he does in fact write his own lyrics.

He actually started doing so at the young age of 16.

Hs first Hip-Hop mixed tape was called- Young and After them Riches".

And there you have it that's our list of the top5 Post Malone Shocking Facts.

Thank you so much for watching and ill catch you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Post Malone Shocking Facts - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

জমজমের পানি খাঁটি মধু ও কাল জিরার উপকারিতা । Bangla waz New 2018 || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> জমজমের পানি খাঁটি মধু ও কাল জিরার উপকারিতা । Bangla waz New 2018 || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

SPREAD POSITIVITY TO YOUR MOM 💗 JUSTICE - Duration: 1:35.

Hi, it's Girl With Heart ambassador Brooklyn,

and today we're going on an adventure

to spread positivity, along with my friend Bo the Llamacorn.

Today, Bo is going to help me spread positivity

to my mom by helping her around the house.

I'm going to spread positivity to my mom

because I know it will make her happy,

and it will free up some time

so that she can do some stuff that she would like to do.

It's good to be positive because you can put a big smile

on other people's faces and make them happy.

When you spread positivity,

you can make other people more positive.

The first thing I'm going to do is surprise my mom

and make my bed so that when she comes up into my room

she won't have to do it.

Come on Bo, you can help put the pillows on too.

Nice job Bo, but it's not nap time yet,

we've got more positivity to spread.

I'm helping my mom fold the rest of the laundry,

but somebody thinks it's play time.

Oh, I didn't see you there,

now I'm helping my mom sweep the kitchen floor.

Sometimes I like to listen to music.

Good job Bo, we really do have amazing teamwork.

Sticking a few dishes up, thank you Bo.

My mom was so happy I helped her today,

and it makes me feel good to make her happy.

Join the positive fun with Bo the Llamacorn,

by visiting www.shopjustice.com/livejustice.

For more infomation >> SPREAD POSITIVITY TO YOUR MOM 💗 JUSTICE - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Spread Your Coffee! -- LÜT - Duration: 4:06.

Hello, my name is Kevin.

And you may have heard that you're not supposed to wear socks with sandals but no one and

I mean no one can stop you from wearing...

Sandal socks, which are just socks and not sandals but look like socks with sandals. Sandal socks!

For more deceiving footwear pencil in time to wear these

Glorious graphite writing utensil socks because they may be number 2 but you are number 1

and this is LÜT.

WHOA! IS THAT A LION?

No...and I ain't LYIN'.

This is a dog, wearing a lion's mane which is the main part of this product but if you

need somethin that meats your expectations use

Hot sausage flexible trivet.

Since scorched countertops are the würst, this device can save the day.

It curves and curls to conform to lots of pots and pans.

Now you can cook conveniently without spreading yourself too thin like

Spreadable coffee.

For those of you who don't like bitter bean water, this caffeinated spread can kickstart

your bread, bagels, or panwaffles.

If you ever find yourself in a deadly pancake/waffle argument,

And who hasn't? Have no fear, panwaffle is here.

Yeah, it's a pancake with a waffle in the center.

Just pour the batter and forge an unholy breakfast carbohydrate alliance!

For a way to eat that's just as barbe-cute check out

The Hamper BBQ set.

It combines a picnic basket with a grill.

Finally.

The handles unfold to become a stand for the grill.

It's small and convenient enough to avoid sticky situations.

For slicky situations there's

Slicky Notes.

Who wants to deal with all these obnoxious pieces of paper?

With this nifty invention you can write on the slicky board directly or write on the

notes that adhere to it.

When you're done, but want to save your work, just roll it up for later.

It's foolproof...but is it

Sharkproof?...Liquid Phone Screen Protector.

When you're done using it, you can take a knife to it...you don't actually have

to do this step.

It's optional.

And dangerous so probably don't.

But now that your phone is...

Waterless makeup brush cleaning pad.

Just rub the bristles of the brush against the pad to remove buildup of makeup or mayonnaise

or whatever it is you put on your face.

It doubles as a surface to mix colors as well.

Now let people marvel at your face while you marble at

Marbology, a puzzle game where the goal is to get from start to finish by creating the

road as you go.

This single-player game gives you challenge cards to keep you puzzled…

I love you to pieces necklace.

An adorable neck adornment to give to a loved one for Valentine's day or any day that

you just want to express that you care.

Personalise it with your and your significant other's initials.

My significant other is

This 3D Tuna dissection puzzle...don't ask.

It features a board and a fake knife so you fulfill your dreams of Jiro...but don't

eat it.

If you drop a piece and are too lazy to move grab

Gorilla Grabber.

Extend your reach by 18 inches with this furry friend.

Squeeze the plastic handle to firmly grasp whatever is too far away to reach for yourself

like these tiny robots by

Offbits.

Each kit allows you to make 3 unique models plus an infinite number of designs.

With all the nuts and bolts and cute little stuff you can make a robot that you love as

deeply as

The voice clarifying amplifier.

It works by amplifying voices while diminishing background noise so you can better understand

daily conversations.

Now you can spend less time staring at people's lips and more time

Stairing...on stairs...with allrover.

The wheels are designed to allow you to go over rough and bumpy surfaces without wiping

out.

I could tell you more about it but honestly I'll let it speak for itself.

Just look at this guy go!

Before we go, I just want to know one thing about Hedgehogs..why don't they just share

the hedge?

Links to all lüt down in the description below. Click here for a playlist of more lüt

There's a new episode of Mindblow over on Vsauce 2 if ya haven't checked that out yet.

Do that and as always...I love breathing. No no no. Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Spread Your Coffee! -- LÜT - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Companies Caught *STEALING* from Other Companies! - Duration: 1:58.

Uncharted 4 When the trailer for this game was released,

somebody working for Ubisoft noticed some of his own work had been used without permission.

The trailer contained artwork made for the Assassin's Creed franchise.

They literally took these pieces and photoshopped it.

Soon after the discovery, the developers behind Uncharted 4, deleted the scenes from the trailer,

just to prevent further embarrassment.

Anime Vs Seinfeld As funny as it sounds, Japanese Anime creators

literally used the theme tune from the old TV show, Seinfeld.

The Anime is called Bomberman Jetters, and the opening beat will sound extremely familiar

to the older American audience.

Here is the theme tune for Bomberman Jetter:

Carlos Mencia This guy is an American comedian who enjoyed

his time making people laugh when he could, but he wasn't original.

In 2006, he told a long joke about a kid playing American Football, some of the older audiences

felt like they've heard it before.

As it turns out, Carlos stole a joke that was originally told by Bill Cosby, back in

1983.

The embarrassment harmed his career forever.

For more infomation >> Companies Caught *STEALING* from Other Companies! - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

How To Add Video Captions on Facebook & YouTube Quickly & For Free - Duration: 6:05.

what's up guys is Jeremy Blanton with 210 Consulting and I'm here with

another tutorial today to show you how to create easily your own captions for

your videos on Facebook and also on YouTube. I'm going to show you a simple

easy way to do this for free where you don't have to pay anyone to do this type

of service

So here we are inside my video channel for my real estate business and I'm just

gonna click here on this first video I just uploaded it and getting ready to

publish this thing out live today so here is the video and this is the way

that I go through it I've got everything kind of listed in

here is unlisted I'm gonna come up here to the top I'm gonna click on the tab

for the subtitles/cc once I click on that I'm then going to click on the add

new subtitles thing set my language and here we go to the next step now I can

either upload a file if I've got a script that I'm reading from and I'm

done basically quick and easy no problem at all. I can click on the auto button

which does it but it's going to pick up all kinds of weird things in it that's

not going to get my language right it may not title things right punctuation

will be off and it's more hassle to do it so I'd rather just hit the transcribe

and auto-sync button and do it myself manually. so here we are you'll see then

the video shows up here on the left on the right then there's a box where I'm

gonna type what is spoken and it tells you type what's spoken here make sure this

box is checked right here makes it much easier pause video while typing and

we're ready to go so then I'm going to simply click the play button here and my

videos going to start going hear me play so as it sta rts to go I start typing the

stuff what's up guys it's Jeremy Blanton with RE/MAX up and when I stop

typing you'll notice that when I stop typing it goes on to play the video more

so I'm gonna pause the video right here finish typing this out and then

I'll show you the next step okay so I finished typing all of the text for the

video and all the captions are here and so you can see it's all written out here

on the right so what I'm going to do now is I'm going to select it all and copy

this this text why do I do that I want to use this in the description of the

video but once that's done then I'm gonna go right here I'm going to click

set timings what this is going to do now is it's going to save it and you'll see

over here on the right it says it's setting the timings right now I'm gonna

let this go it takes usually about 15 to 20 seconds to do that

while it's doing it I'm gonna click back over here into the info and settings tab

I'm going to click back into the description and take that text from the

captions that we just created and I'm going to paste them in here that way I

have that information there as well I'm going to use this text also for creating

my blog post in the future and I want to be in the description here so people

know what this video is about so I'm gonna do that I'm gonna click Save

Changes by this time now normally the video has finished setting the timings

and I can go back over here to the subtitles tab so I click back go into

the subtitles tab and you'll see right here here is the draft I'm now going to

go and click on this and I need to make sure that as the video plays that the

audio and everything lines up so I'm going to click play

and you can see it's all lining up pretty well.

I'm going to go through this now

if you notice so here's one that it shows and I'm going to pause this a

moment so you can see how this shows this text and I would just leave it on

the screen the whole time well I don't want that during this intro that's playing

so if I click over here a little bit more and we're just gonna drag this to

the right actually we're just gonna go click here in the video and drag it and

we're gonna grab this we're gonna see this blue line here and I'm gonna pull

this back in and as I do this it's pulling back in this text to show it on

the actual part of the video that it needs to be on so now if I go back here

a minute and go back to my video where I'm actually talking

you can see how it now shuts it off right as the audio stops that way

while this music is playing through this section it's not running so I'm gonna go

through here next set the times and then I'll show you the final steps for

getting this ready for video on Facebook alright so now that I've gone through

here and set the timings of all of this I'm gonna click the Save Changes button

here at the top and what this is going to do is it's going to publish out live

now all of the captions for this video now what I'm going to do next is I

want to get the file from YouTube that I've just spent the time creating to use

that over on Facebook as well so what I'm going to do is I'm going to click

right here on the edited file it's going to open it back up here in YouTube and

then over the left I'm going to click on the

actions button and go here to the download SRT file and what it's going to

do is it's going to download the file as captions SRT this is the same file that

it downloads it all the time inside YouTube it's going to be the exact same

name for it every single one so I'm going to do then let's go back in here

to my computer to the downloads and you'll see right here is the file that I

just downloaded and what I'm going to do is rename this to use on Facebook so I'm

going to simple click on it right click go here rename and I'm going to name

this Super Bowl since this what this video is about dot en underscore US dot

s RT and that's it now that I've created the dot SRT file for use on Facebook I'm

now ready to go over to Facebook upload my video insert the SRT file for

captions and captions will now show on Facebook as well as on YouTube so it's

that simple it's that easy and completely free to be done just takes

you typing out your script a little bit and you can have success with it so

check it out as you guys have questions feel free to contact me and I'll do what

I can to help you talk to you later buh-bye

For more infomation >> How To Add Video Captions on Facebook & YouTube Quickly & For Free - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Own It | Home Loans | BECU - Duration: 0:16.

shopping for a home loan at BECU every

member gets a dedicated mortgage advisor

to help find the loan that's right for

you not just one that makes profits for

someone else that's how it works when

you own it

[Music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét