Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

(6 ways to enjoy Nha Trang, traditional food)

(Vietnamese coffee to traditional restaurant, 5 minutes)

(The sun goes down)

Are they eating again?

Of course.

Since it's cheap, you can eat lots.

How many meals are you eating?

With Vietnamese food...

- Nothing tastes bad. / - That's right.

- It's perfect for Korean palate. / - It's perfect.

If we had looked for good places

in the side alleys so far...

Since today's the last day,

we've come a slightly

fancy Vietnamese restaurant.

Why didn't you take me here earlier?

If we had started with places like this...

- You'd be dissatisfied with the others. / - True.

This is a really famous place

many locals and tourists come here.

(A table full of food)

(Food looks as good as the restaurant)

(How will the food taste?)

- Shall we try it? / - Okay.

Let's dig in.

- This is the spring roll? / - Yes.

- These are like the spring rolls in Korea? / - Yes.

This is called goi cuon.

It's a traditional Vietnamese dish.

We normally have it with peanut sauce.

But it's a different peanut sauce here.

I want to try this first.

That's really good.

This isn't right.

This is just...

It's a spring roll.

It's a bit different to Korea.

It's a wrap.

- That isn't fattening at all. / - It's a spring roll.

But it's different to spring rolls in Korea.

The previous place we went to...

They just put meat and vegetables.

But here they add seafood

and wrap it in rice paper.

Even I think we're eating way too much here.

When we travel overseas,

the most important thing is a good restaurant.

You just introduce the places

and I'm doing all the eating here.

You won't get fat but I'll gain tons of weight.

Is she a rapper?

Show me the money.

I'm eating a lot too.

You don't like coriander as much as me...

It tastes good no matter how much weight I'd gain.

(She eats the last bite)

- Shrimp. / - Fried shrimp.

- Shrimp cha gio. / - It's good.

My favorite Vietnamese dish is cha gio.

- Shall we have a taste? / - Yes.

(Thumbs up)

It's good.

It has shrimps and minced meat.

It's good.

(Simultaneously)

I'll be thinking of this in Korea.

I'll crave it.

Vietnam is famous for pho, right?

For today,

I ordered a famous

mixed noodles in Vietnam.

At Vietnamese restaurants in Korea,

they sell this as bun cha.

It's popular among Koreans too.

Try some.

They eat like there's no tomorrow.

It was just so good.

Like this...

Dip it in the sauce.

(How does local bun cha taste?)

- It's good, right? / - It's good.

The basic taste of Southeast Asian cuisine.

They have a special sauce of this region

that's different to coriander.

It's sweet yet salty.

It has a sweeter taste.

That tastes like pork ribs.

- The sauce... / - It's stimulating.

- Yes, with veggies... / - Jungah is on our side.

No.

I'm just concentrating.

I'd better try it.

Since it's so cheap here,

it's great that we can order everything we want.

How much was all this?

This is a fancy restaurant.

We ordered so many dishes but...

- How much? I wouldn't know. / - $11?

Hyunjoo paid.

If you come as a family...

I think this is a tourist spot

where you can eat everything...

- You and your kids want. / - Nha Trang?

- It's expensive in Japan. / - It is.

I think it's great for an eating trip here.

Yes, very cost-effective.

For more infomation >> Enjoy traditional Vietnamese meal at only ₩20,000 [Battle Trip/2017.01.28] - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

[Minecraft] Hypixel Minigames w/ SparrowTheArrow - Duration: 1:29:11.

For more infomation >> [Minecraft] Hypixel Minigames w/ SparrowTheArrow - Duration: 1:29:11.

-------------------------------------------

Đừng Nói Yêu Tôi | Ca sĩ: Băng Tâm | Nhạc sĩ: Anh Bằng | Asia Golden 1 - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> Đừng Nói Yêu Tôi | Ca sĩ: Băng Tâm | Nhạc sĩ: Anh Bằng | Asia Golden 1 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

DAILY TAROT CARD READING WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2018 - Duration: 14:52.

subtitle

For more infomation >> DAILY TAROT CARD READING WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2018 - Duration: 14:52.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Ánh Nắng Của Anh REMIX | Đức Phúc - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Ánh Nắng Của Anh REMIX | Đức Phúc - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

DAILY ORACLE CARD READING WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2018 - Duration: 11:59.

you

hi everybody welcome I I can't believe we're in February February first well

not technically because I'm shooting this on Tuesday but don't forget to

enjoy the lunar activity no wonder I've picked up on so much of those electrical

charges and you know I've always said I'm not an astrologer I've been very

open about that but that makes a lot of sense to me now

and so if it is your birthday though happy birthday February 1st this is the

Oracle part for all readings or all signs I'm sorry I sing all readings I'm

just seeing the sunset here I wish the it's too dark and there's a reflection

but the it's so beautiful outside it's cold but it's really pretty so one thing

I wanted to say is this that I'm gonna probably do at least for some time

period for a little time I'm going to disable the comments one reason is I

always feel like I want to respond to everybody I mean I'm glad that you two

put that little heart sing so I could put you know that I liked it or whatever

I've read it I've read your message and so that's what usually that means when I

do that but there's been some really lewd rude people that have been coming

on my channel lately some of the comments are so bad that thank goodness

I get to them before they get posted but some of them you know you can filter

them out so that you guys don't see them like I can filter them and I see him

first but honestly I don't even one sees of what's coming in so I don't know

maybe it's all this lunar activity so just wanted to let you know about that I

just can't believe that you know one person just so nasty and I just wrote

god bless you because I just felt like they really need some healing you know

because imagine if they're talking to me this way how they feel about themselves

so I don't know it just felt really sad for this person so but anyway well let's

focus on something more positive and let's see what the message is I'm seeing

the Sun letting the Sun radiate the sunshine I'm getting also crossroads

some of you I just saw something something just flew by I think that was

at 335 I'll have to check that but some of you are definitely at a crossroads in

deciding what you want to do is what I'm getting it can be in business it can be

in love but I get crossroads I think it was also a movie I never saw it but okay

well let's get started with the reading before this gets too long I'm gonna

start with the love portion

Thursday Thursday Thursday I'm going to go with this one because it's sticking

out let go of control issues allow the situation to unfold naturally so you

know one of the things that I was seeing in my mind I was the two of swords which

is usually like at a crossroads or having to make a decision but it's also

when I see that card it's almost as if there's something that you're not seeing

or there's something that you possibly need to let go of because you're too

guarded or holding on to things very tightly now maybe that's for good reason

but if there's been arguments I just get oh wow

here with this word just kind of go through the motions there's any

arguments or anything that comes up just let it flow let it go so flow through it

like feel what you're feeling and don't fight it that's kind of the message

that's coming to me there may be also somebody around you whether it may not

be you where they have a need to control everything or it could be a boss where

they have to be right about everything well you know most bosses I mean they're

in that power or in that role for a reason but you'll know how this applies

to you if it even applies to you but there's a play on the more we control

things or try to

all things the less power we have over them so let's see what comes up from the

fairies the theory this card sticking out goodbye to the old hello to the new

you've finished one part of your life and now a new and even better part is

beginning so possibly another reason why I'm seeing the two of swords because

some of you are at a crossroads maybe there is a decision on what direction

you're going to go in some of you are I think going to be making a decision that

day Thursday and you are going to kind of be changing something about yourself

and whether it's an old way of doing things and embracing something new or an

old way of thinking and changing the way that you're thinking changing the way

that you view things changing the way that you let people in or out of your

life this could definitely be in love maybe there's a decision in love to make

you're ending

so that something new can begin but I feel like there's possibly a cycle

coming to a close you finish one part and now a new and even better part is

beginning so focus on the positive oh

the battery's getting goes out on me

okay hopefully you know it won't go out okay all right let me get back here okay

who's that blue we oh okay well I'm looking at tiger's eye tiger's eye an

orange pale sight okay well I guess I got a repo

there's the Angel of change I embrace the changes occurring in my life I

recognize that all changes bring better life situations I am grateful that the

energy flowing through me is in balance I have a strong physical structure all

parts of my body feel good orange calcite are you experiencing

major changes that are challenging your emotional state trust in the process of

change and honor your feelings take the time to balance energy pay particular

attention to the health of your nerves bones and muscles okay this is the angel

of goodwill I am sincerely happy for the blessings and the lives of others it

brings me great joy to see others experiencing happiness I extend

blessings and goodwill to all I am grateful for other people's good fortune

and this is tiger's eye which is so beautiful are

you envious of someone else's good fortune are others jealous of you

replace jealousy with happiness for another's good fortune blessings are

being received all around anyone can create the same blessings with true and

pure intention it's up to you Wow so spread the blessings and replace

jealousy with happiness for another another's good fortune blessings are

being received all around anyone can create the same blessings with true and

pure intention it's up to you so the power is in your hands

and so tiger's eye but they both fell out so maybe tiger's eye and orange

calcite are both needed and I'm also getting the Sun being out in the Sun is

something else that is coming across so let go let me make sure that you can see

this here let go of power let go of control issues and or those trying to

control what's going on around you it could also be that as I spoke of earlier

goodbye to the old hello to the new orange calcite and tiger's eye alright

well thank you so much for watching have a beautiful day I will talk to you soon

alright bye

For more infomation >> DAILY ORACLE CARD READING WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2018 - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Đoản Ca Xuân REMIX | Khưu Huy Vũ - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Đoản Ca Xuân REMIX | Khưu Huy Vũ - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to add an Author & Admin to a Bloggers Blog|Blogger Tips and Tricks|Studycircle360 - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> How to add an Author & Admin to a Bloggers Blog|Blogger Tips and Tricks|Studycircle360 - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

🧡Hatchimals CollEGGtibles SURPRISE EGGS 🧡(Collectibles) Dinosaur Egg Toy Review DISCOUNT⭐ - Duration: 6:18.

five four three two one hi today we have some Hatchimals

CollEGGtibles from TomTop. We're gonna open two packs today today can't

wait to see what we're gonna get as you can see on the box there's lots of

collectibles you can collect yeah it does open it open that way all right so

we got a little angel koala

look at all of these dog meat get olive oil oh wow there's so many to collect

yeah look at all these different series of the animals you can collect and let's

figure out how to open up so it says hold okay let me do it let me try it oh

they're very hard to crack open yeah you might need an adult to help you and

who's this

for all the guys over here that we've gotten so far yeah I'm so far now let's

open up this one and I'm like one two three four four egg left mommy's helping

me and look what we got we thought of mr.

snail snail and a whale in an angel Barney whoa let's do it no let me open

it let me crack it Oh Fox yeah he is really nice okay one two three four five

six no no what let me wrap it

yeah snail is your favorite so these are the Hatchimals CollEGGtibles from TomTop

Be sure to check the description section below

for more information and please subscribe to this channel we also also

appreciate your likes and comments thanks for watching thanks for watching

I'm gonna start collecting oh we're gonna get all the different animals

yeah

For more infomation >> 🧡Hatchimals CollEGGtibles SURPRISE EGGS 🧡(Collectibles) Dinosaur Egg Toy Review DISCOUNT⭐ - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Rob Gronkowski on playing in Super Bowl: 'Yes.' - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Rob Gronkowski on playing in Super Bowl: 'Yes.' - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Cơn Ác Mộng Về Cô Gái Và Sự Xuất Hiện Cái Bóng Trắng - Duration: 8:16.

For more infomation >> Cơn Ác Mộng Về Cô Gái Và Sự Xuất Hiện Cái Bóng Trắng - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

State of the Union 2018 - Duration: 1:45:37.

For more infomation >> State of the Union 2018 - Duration: 1:45:37.

-------------------------------------------

Chơi Liếm Nach Cực Hài Cười Vỡ Bụng | 360hot REN Vlogs - Duration: 10:54.

For more infomation >> Chơi Liếm Nach Cực Hài Cười Vỡ Bụng | 360hot REN Vlogs - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Росомаха: Бессмертный - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Росомаха: Бессмертный - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

State of the Union: Donald Trump delivers his first address - Duration: 2:23.

In Washington at 9 P.M. local time, U.S. President Donald Trump started his first State of the

Union address.

We have Lee Jeong-yeon here to fill us in on the details.

Jeong-yeon, I understand Trump is expected to mention North Korea in his speech today.

What can you tell us about that?

Hi Mark, yes President Trump started his first annual remarks to Congress and the American

people today on Capitol Hill.

The speech is not yet finished, but from exerpts from the speech released by the White House,

he is expected to say, "complacency he said, and I quote, "complacency and concessions

only invite aggression and provocations.

I will not repeat the mistakes of the past administrations that got us into this dangerous

position"... hinting a strong stance on the regime.

Okay, now aside from North Korea, what were some other key points from the speech we should

know about?

He mainly stressed 'unity' and 'reconciliation' of different parties to come together 'for

the people', covering diverse issues from immigration to the economy.

Regarding immigration, he said he would push for 'immigration policies that focus on the

best interests of American workers and American families'.

He touched upon his proposal on a way to provide citizenship to the more than 1 million unregistered

immigrants in the U.S., which includes the approximately 700-thousand young immigrants

in the soon-to-expire DACA program.

In return he hopes to secure billions of dollars to build the proposed border wall with Mexico.

He took credit for the record-low unemployment rate and rising wages after 'years of stagnation,'

and claimed that 2-point-4 million new jobs were created since his election.

He also said the U.S. has enacted the biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history that

he says will provide 'tremendous relief for the middle class and small businesses.'

However, critics point out may not be true, as bigger tax cuts were seen by his predecessors

Presidents Reagan, Truman, and Obama.

Back to you Mark.

For more infomation >> State of the Union: Donald Trump delivers his first address - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Одним сумасшедшим летом - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Одним сумасшедшим летом - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Выстрел в пустоту - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Выстрел в пустоту - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Is this a cafe or forest? Savoring Vietnamese coffee! [Battle Trip/2017.01.28] - Duration: 5:55.

(6 ways to enjoy Nha Trang)

(Vietnamese coffee)

- Vietnamese coffee is famous. / - Time for coffee.

Vietnamese coffee is really good.

Vietnamese coffee is famous, right?

- It's a cafe district. / - Yes, coffee.

- This entire area is a cafe district? / - Yes.

(This tranquil street)

(Is a Vietnamese coffee street)

(We have coffee)

That's the cafe we're heading to.

- Here? / - No, this way.

That looks like some primeval forest.

Doesn't it seem real fresh?

It's a rainforest theme.

It's unique.

(How will it look inside?)

(It looks like they're in a forest)

(You can relax in the middle of the city)

Such a wonderful spot has been reserved for us.

It suits the title, rainforest.

Rainforest.

It's so cool.

- Rainforest? / - Yes.

- It's must be a popular place. / - It is.

For me, in Vietnam...

- I have to try coffee with condensed milk. / - Right.

- Coffee with condensed milk. / - I want to have that.

Sua nong is hot coffee.

Sua da is cold coffee.

- I want sua da. / - Sua da no matter what?

That's right. Of course.

You need cold drinks in Vietnam.

I only found out this time round

that Vietnamese coffee tastes so good.

People buy lots of coffee in Vietnam.

It was good.

This is sweet like a mocha.

Their handmade yogurt is famous.

- Okay, good. / - It's refreshing and has fruit in it.

I'll order one each for us.

Isn't it so nice with the trees here?

It's so nice.

I like this place best out of all the places in Nha Trang.

But...

Is the chair uncomfortable?

So pretty.

(Strong espresso and condensed milk with espresso ice)

- I want coffee. / - That was good.

- That ice is so pretty, right? / - It's round.

Jungah, stop falling for them.

Jungah, just sit over here.

(Bac xiu is coffee made with milk)

That yogurt was so tasty.

I really wanted to buy some and bring it home.

Coffee is $2.10.

I like this cup.

The cameraman drank this

so I was wondering why he placed it so it leans.

But it was the cup that's crooked.

This is just like me.

- This has my personality. / - Why?

I'm always crooked.

(I'm crooked)

(She enjoys the crooked coffee)

My pupils are trembling.

It really opens up your eyes.

It's very sweet, isn't it?

You crave sugar at times like that.

- That's right. / - It has the right amount of sugar.

- It's good, right? / - Yes.

There's cocoa powder at the bottom.

The coffee's good here.

Good!

The unique thing is...

You drip the coffee here.

(Drip coffee from grounded beans)

(Stir to melt and mix in the condensed milk)

(Pour it onto the espresso ice)

- It's so good. / - It really was good.

It looks so good.

The espresso is good too.

Does it make your eyes open wide?

It's a new taste.

It's good.

Right?

- Right? It's good, right? / - Yes.

It's good.

I don't really like espresso that much.

It's too strong.

- But with the condensed milk... / - With strong...

Mixed in, and drinking it cold...

- It's good. / - Yeah.

Let's try the yogurt now.

It's $3 for yogurt.

They have so much fruit.

(How does fruit yoghurt taste?)

It's good.

Vietnamese food is good.

It's really good.

Plus, the fruit in Vietnam are delicious.

- That's right. / - They give you so much fruit.

- Good level of sweetness. / - It's good.

That looks so good.

I got greedy and ordered two.

It's good.

(She got some yoghurt on her)

(Where's my napkin?)

- The thing about Vietnam... / - Yes?

Everything is good but they don't give you napkins.

- Napkin... Hurry! / - This is a concern.

They would've had them ready in Korea.

It's good.

You've had Vietnamese street food

and local food too.

I prepared a really fancy restaurant for our next meal.

Nice.

Thank you. I'll look forward to it.

You can look forward to it.

You must adore her.

A junior preparing all this for you.

She could become your travel partner.

Yes, after this trip,

I'm certain about it.

Sikyung, you should take a senior too.

- Someone like Kim Heungkook. / - What?

Take Kim Heungkook on a trip.

Why won't you go with your senior?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét