Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Car Wash for Kids learn colors and number counting. Magic McQueen Friends Car For children

For more infomation >> Car Wash for Kids learn colors and number counting. Magic McQueen Friends Car For children - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

BUYING A NEW CAR | VLOG #19 | DnA SHOW - Duration: 11:58.

This is gonna be my whip for all of 2018

I'm just purchasing off the lot once I get out of here. We just sign the contracts and everything and

You know I just I'm excited to own this Inn and purchase this whip

Right now we're on Alberta street. This is our hood like legit our hood

All right, so if you're still watching like subscribe

Follow you boys you're talking about a Thai noon we bout to show you one of the best eye spots in

Portland in the town a

Telling what it is but a frat y'all gonna see y'all gon. See just give it a fake

This is the story of a young in training

Is a restaurant that we've been going through for the?

Honestly like ever since I can remember there's been a lot of

renovating a lot of different restaurants and popped up in the past like five years or so whenever you want to tie the timing or

Tie gentle and funny story is the owner is the owner of both spots Pat sighs I can go too

I love basil farm. It's not like chicken satay as well

My shop the food was senior in command it was good. You can see right here now ready

All right, we just got to the car show we decided no payment require prepaid

I'm not mad at that, but we both met up I drove he drove. We met up to get some food look at this

market

Dirty Dan if he draws then it's my responsibility to pay for parking and vice versa and today you don't gotta pay for parking

Stop it so we inside the dilemma

So we just we link that all right, let's take the service take stairs

Okay, I'm with it. I'm excited all right let you know what it's looking like

We have a rep that's gonna show us the new Maserati that she says she draws let's see what it's about

It looks so clean, and it's really comfortable in the back view I mean

It's not too spacious in the back if you prefer space then you definitely want to go for the Quattroporte

So much more space I can fit a couple bodies in there

Every time I see that I'm like

Wow with it. I'm living everything on there what you thinking? How are you feeling about this I mean?

This is in between your Lambo, you know that right where you get your land low

Wonderful wrap for Maserati if you ever want one

Parcel right now we're in the Jaguar section if he's fallen in love right now

Yeah last year when I come to the car show this is the section that I was

Honestly really impressed while I was never a Jaguar fans. I begin with but man. This f-type right here chickens

So I would like to get inside it, but there's way too many people surrounding it obviously

Everybody wants pay but once everybody clears out and stops jock in my bag. I'm gonna go ahead and get inside

This is gonna be my whip for all of 2018

I'm just purchased and I offed a lot once I get out of here. We just signed the contracts and everything and

you know I just I'm excited to own this and purchase this whip and

This

Is a super dub. I love them too. It's really really small though

I feel like I'd be able to afford this like I want to actually have a family and

This is not a family car so I would definitely need a family car first and then purchase something like this driving down

I'm okay, and my F tight giving me

Oh

Yeah, that's nice you see how the cameras position right?

I

Don't know what your this is and this has been my favorite car since always a young buck

My middle name is very similar to the name say game, so

I'm just blown away by this car. This is ridiculous, but this car is crazy

I don't even know if this is street-legal like something you only see him on TV really a

67 Camaro

that was ours our 811 store I

Wonder what this don't like like. I'm sure it sounds ridiculous

Bro moly frame 632

Fully caged

The dash is 100% custom

Full interior so it's got back seats gotcha

Oh

Hey guys

How do you feel about the carbo breath I gotta get that okay right yeah once. I'm ready to boss up

This is what I'm getting for sure with the red interior

Hey

You and your back

Alright guys. We've been to a bunch of crazy stuff. We're seeing a bunch of dope cars were you impressed. Oh, yeah for sure

2018 is about to be love obviously you can see we like the fast expensive stuff who doesn't right

We're gonna go pick out our favorite car of the event and to show you guys which ones

We individually think is our favorite car from moving

Okay, well this is the one right here

This car right here boy. Oh boy. Oh boy i'ma let y'all just keep looking at that. Don't worry about me

I'm just coming off the frame first I came

geesh

That's the one for me for sure. I'm well. I'm looking forward to show you what AJ got though. He got a good one, too

All right, Josh, so he did here. I have my pick my pick is right here. I just need the emblem

But actually what I'm rocking with is the butter you know I'm saying cuz 2018 is Fitness

Live you feel me and that's what I'll rock away

Now for I move you serious, okay, I'm gonna show you for real what I like

Okay, so my actual pick is the Rolls Royce

I'm actually I like the bigger body joint the grey on grey

Like it just sits so me sit so nice so clean

I love it when the emblem popped over the stop seen a couple in person

And they don't look as massive as they really are I mean you're so crazy this car is huge is built for luxury

It's built to last and they're super fast so this is my favorite food

Okay

so this concludes

the

vehicle portion the the car portion of the vlog so we don't go ahead and take it over to deadstock coffee got an event to

Go to go ahead and smash the like button go ahead and comment and subscribe please

We could appreciate it. No, but seriously though everyone who's been a part of the journey so far

Shh you and stay tuned yeah

All right

That's a wrap

We're out of here what you feeling you prevalent in real cinnabon ii

Yeah, I want to send it wants a Cinnabon so we're gonna do the Cinnabon

Spoiler alert

Some thinkin pips donuts tips it is or snips

So the mall isn't opening peeps isn't open, but I don't even know why we don't the og spotlight

Why do we do this to our silly we won't into Knollys you already know? What's up the whole top two video

If you haven't seen it go check it out

We hope you guys are enjoying this content make sure you like and subscribe we've got to go through this last week

I'm not even high hey Bob. She gonna see this on the vlog yep

All right, Joe right now coffee

Goes to the party

That's our Sunday, I got work in the morning

It's the first time I got work in the morning on a Monday in a while, but the cap it off with

The cap it off

Dope event Thank You deadstock Thank You Ann you just did a whole day with this man show with us for a little bit no

I'm Chauncey our debt is light if this is your first time watching this make sure you subscribe

Yep

Hit that button you're lying buying buying your we got to get out of this thing your did you say comic, bro

make sure you call me -

Yeah, because I'll be acting like y'all don't want to call me. I'll be seeing it, but y'all want to come

Y'all be peaking we're not speaking joking are sweet

The upper speak

No before y'all. We appreciate you guys. Have a good night. I know I am actually I have some coffee tonight

I thought might be good dang it

For more infomation >> BUYING A NEW CAR | VLOG #19 | DnA SHOW - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

Don't talk [For Honolulek's Birthday] - Duration: 0:49.

Happy birthday

warning

warning

Bonus! xd

fart*

it sounded bad xd

For more infomation >> Don't talk [For Honolulek's Birthday] - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

[심심할땐 토상놀17] 아기 과자 뺏어먹은 마음 착한(?) 악마의 솜사탕으로 아기 달래기! ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> [심심할땐 토상놀17] 아기 과자 뺏어먹은 마음 착한(?) 악마의 솜사탕으로 아기 달래기! ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

NEW SNIPER ONLY MODE GAMEPLAY! - Fortnite 5KD Player Gameplay - Duration: 20:51.

For more infomation >> NEW SNIPER ONLY MODE GAMEPLAY! - Fortnite 5KD Player Gameplay - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Bienvenue! - Welcome! - Duration: 1:04.

Drawing

Speedpainting

Chitchat

Comics

Animation

Books

Review

Vlog

- ... and more! -

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Bienvenue! - Welcome! - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Baby Doll and Surprise Eggs Opening Eggs Toys BDTKSE - Duration: 2:32.

Learn Colors with Baby Doll and Surprise Eggs Opening Eggs Toys BDTKSE

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Baby Doll and Surprise Eggs Opening Eggs Toys BDTKSE - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Lil Uzi Vert ( TELİFSİZ INSTRUMENTAL ÜCRETSİZ MÜZİK ) NO COPYRIGHT - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Lil Uzi Vert ( TELİFSİZ INSTRUMENTAL ÜCRETSİZ MÜZİK ) NO COPYRIGHT - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Simple math proves how many ALIENS may be out there - Duration: 5:11.

Simple math proves how many ALIENS may be out there... a LOT more than you think!

Decades ago most people were afraid to admit that they believed in aliens that today things

have changed.

The universe is packed with 2 trillion galaxies, and anyone who believes that humans are alone

would be smug.

Recently a poll suggested that 54% of residents of the United States have confidence that

there are intelligent beings out there.

Some people might say that the optimism of those who believe is based on science fiction.

This is because no one has any concrete evidence of aliens.

However, many scientists agree that the cosmos is sprinkled with alien life and it may be

liberally sprinkled.

But is it possible to guess how close the closest alien beings are to humans?

Drake Equation Tells Us There Is Alien Life Out There

Back in 1961, an astronomer by the name of Frank Drake came up with an equation that

was simple for estimating the number of societies in the galaxy that are technically active.

This is known as the Drake equation, and it has been said to be the second famous, after

the E=mc2 of Einstein.

Anyone can look up this formula online, and they will see that it takes into account odds

there are planets that are habitable around other stars along with the chances that life

is going to arise and the probability that biology is going to evolve to produce beings

that are clever.

Without even delving into the Drake equation it is possible to use the reasoning that is

similar to work out how many alien societies there might be and how close to Earth they

are.

Recent research has revealed that one in six stars has a planet hospitable to life.

This is not one in a million, but one in six and this is the starting number that we can

take and go with.

Then some assumptions can be made and one, in particular, is if there were a million

worlds of Earth-size, what amount would ever have inhabitants are technically sophisticated?

Half Of All Planets Suitable For Life Could Have Produced Life

Life on Earth started quickly, a chemical activity that was random in 350 million trillion

gallons of ocean water spawned some molecules that could reproduce in a few hundred million

years.

With this in mind, biology does not need to be goaded too much to get started.

Therefore it is not unreasonable to work out that that around half of all planets suitable

for life are able to go ahead and produce it.

Of course, intelligence is far less certain.

Think about one in 100 biology encrusted planets having beings that can think.

Now according to Frank Drake assume that any alien life has continued to hang around for

around 10,000 years before then meeting an end.

If you do the math, it works out that about one in 100 million star systems could have

inhabitants that are technically adept.

This may be likened to the fraction of Powerball lottery tickets in the lottery.

So just how close are the closest alien lifeforms?

The average distance between the stars in our galaxy is 4.2 light years, which is the

distance to Proxima Centauri.

This means that for every cube of space with 4.2 light years on the side on average there

is one star.

Now consider a larger box that has 2,000 light years on the side, and this will have 100

million star boxes and perhaps a sophisticated civilization.

Closest Alien Life May Be One Or Two Thousand Light Years Away

This calculation is very rough and ready, but the closest alien lifeforms are perhaps

one or two thousand light years away.

This means that they are no closer than the Orion�s Belt three bright stars.

Of course, this does not mean that there aren�t aliens living farther or closer.

The order-of-magnitude indicates that they are not next door to Earth.

More than likely they do not have any incentive to pay a visit to Earth, and they may not

even know that Earth exists.

It is not possible for Earthlings to visit aliens on other planets either as even the

fastest of rockets would have to travel 20 million years just to reach other planets.

More than likely aliens do exist, and it is possible that 10,000 societies live in the

galaxy and most likely other galaxies.

However, while they will not be too close to Earth, they may be close enough to be discovered.

This is one of the main reasons why astronomers watch the sky for any radio signals that have

been launched.

For more infomation >> Simple math proves how many ALIENS may be out there - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Nyma, The New York Manhattan Hotel en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Nyma, The New York Manhattan Hotel en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Broadway at Times Square Hotel en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Broadway at Times Square Hotel en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Highlights: Huddersfield Town vs. Liverpool (0-3) | Premiere League | Telemundo Deportes - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> Highlights: Huddersfield Town vs. Liverpool (0-3) | Premiere League | Telemundo Deportes - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

The Hotel at Times Square en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> The Hotel at Times Square en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to transcribe your youtube videos - Duration: 3:01.

alright in this tutorial i will show you how to transcribed in your youtube videos okay

i will go to my youtube video that i uploaded yesterday go to youtube now we will go to

creator studio i will transcribed this one just go to edit and for example you uploaded

a video first after you uploaded don't publish it yet just go to your channel got to creator

studio and click edit and go to subtitle see there is a subtitle here english now you can

edit it just click edit alright that one was so

fast you can transcribed it fast by the transcription of youtube just edit some words and you are

ready to go then there you go this is the new subtitle that you edit i will go to my

dashboard i will publish now my video publish and i will play it i will click cc okay see

that so easy and please don't forget to subscribed for more videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét