Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

A very nice Discourse of Mahashunya on "Discourse and Meditation : सत्संग और ध्यान" at Vardhman Niketan with Jain Sadhavies also ,Mount Abu(Raj.)-India camp held on 06-10.06.2015.Organized by Sant Sri Krishnanand.

For more infomation >> Discourse and Meditation : सत्संग और ध्यान -By Mahashunya(In Hindi) - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Sadness is Boon og God : दुःख परमात्मा का वरदान है -By Mahashunya(In Hindi) - Duration: 2:09.

A very nice Discourse of Mahashunya on "Sadness is Boon og God : दुःख परमात्मा का वरदान है" at Vardhman Niketan with Jain Sadhavies also ,Mount Abu(Raj.)-India camp held on 06-10.06.2015.Organized by Sant Sri Krishnanand.

For more infomation >> Sadness is Boon og God : दुःख परमात्मा का वरदान है -By Mahashunya(In Hindi) - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Delax - Drop You Like [Vantory Release] - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Delax - Drop You Like [Vantory Release] - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

La Mano del Escritor / El Problema con la Temp. 7 de Game of Thrones - Video Ensayo - Duration: 26:46.

For more infomation >> La Mano del Escritor / El Problema con la Temp. 7 de Game of Thrones - Video Ensayo - Duration: 26:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mind Never Fills : मन कभी भरता नहीं -By Mahashunya(In Hindi) - Duration: 2:32.

A very nice Discourse of Mahashunya on "Mind Never Fills : मन कभी भरता नहीं" at Vardhman Niketan with Jain Sadhavies also ,Mount Abu(Raj.)-India camp held on 06-10.06.2015.Organized by Sant Sri Krishnanand.

For more infomation >> Mind Never Fills : मन कभी भरता नहीं -By Mahashunya(In Hindi) - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Облачная бухгалтерия от 1C и Мегаплана - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Облачная бухгалтерия от 1C и Мегаплана - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Buồn Của Anh x ĐạtG x K-ICM x Masew Remix l Hvq Official - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Buồn Của Anh x ĐạtG x K-ICM x Masew Remix l Hvq Official - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Trick to Unlock Akismet Plugin in WordPress for Free|Creation of API Key for Activating Akismet - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Trick to Unlock Akismet Plugin in WordPress for Free|Creation of API Key for Activating Akismet - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a House from Match Stick NOT FIRE - Duration: 5:35.

How to Make a House from Match Stick NOT FIRE

For more infomation >> How to Make a House from Match Stick NOT FIRE - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Jan. 30th, 2018 || Wolfgang Ep. 4 - Duration: 3:51.

We'll hey there

SESH: (disinterested) Hey, how's it going. PRESLEY: Oh thank the stars! You're finally here!

Am I late?

PRESLEY: No, I'm just... I'm so bored. SESH: Yes, actually.

PRESLEY: I'm so bored! She learned to tune me out a decade ago! Please save me... NIX: *Laughs*

Sesh! You've starved Presely for attention and you know she needs regular feeding.

Shhh. Studying.

Okay... You brought uni work with you. I'm kind of offended. This is supposed to be our personal time.

How do you have so much uni work with you if the year's barely started?

Summer session classes! Shhh!

Alright, I hate to interrupt this creepy groove

You've got going on here, but how are you gonna submit an essay if you're locked in here for the next three nights?

Not due til Monday.

Look. I wanted to get it all finished before I got tired and brain dead from digging up garden beds instead of sleeping

Please, I didn't get it finished before so I'm trying to cram as much as possible now!

*Sighs*

NIX: Man, this is crazy boring! PRESLEY: It's SO boring, right!?

NIX: I hate you not paying attention to us! SESH: Uurf, for crying out loud!

I'm sorry! It's just... Can't you just study AND entertain us?

I shouldn't have to!

You're both grown-ups, you can entertain yourselves!

All right, what's your essay about?

SESH: It's a comparison of transnational historical literature PRESLEY: Woah, no! Wrong question! Turn back, there lie monsters!

SESH: Using either a presentist or teleological lens PRESLEY: *Banging of head against bar*

SESH: I have to cite at least three secondary articles PRESLEY: Why would you ask that? I'M the one who had to listen to

SESH: from what we studied in class aaand PRESLEY: her lectures as a refresher the entire drive here!

SESH: It's 3,000 words. PRESLEY: I hate you.

Wow.

NIX: You know what you should do about that? Um... SESH: Mm?

Actually, just not do it.

SESH: Shut up Nixon! PRESLEY: *Giggles dumbly*

SESH: Hey. Hey! Hey! Urggh. NIX: I'm serious. I'd give my standard advice of "wag" except last time I made a pun Presley hurt me

and I'm not sure I could resist the urge.

That's a good preservation instinct, you should listen to it.

Of course YOU think it's a good idea to blow off academic responsibilities.

You were in civil engineering, all your kind ever did was throw parties.

"My kind"!

*Mock sobbing* The nerve! The outrage!

SESH: Are you serious? PRESLEY: Oh please. Engineers are the first to make fun of a liberal arts degree.

SESH: Yeah!

I mean, does it really count as a degree?

*Loud gasping* Don't you--!

*Audible book slappage*

*Laughing* OUCH! Alright! I'm sorry, I just

I'm acting out coz you're not paying any attention to me.

You've been in here for half a nano-second! The door isn't even closed yet!

You do NOT get to plead cabin fever so early!

So just think of how annoying I will be when the door IS closed.

Violence counts as attention, right?

Wait, how come he gets attention? Should I be acting out too? I want attention!

NIX: Act out. SESH: *Groaning*

If I give you guys some pages from my notebook and some textas will you please leave me alone for just half an hour so I can finish this?

Thank you. That's all I want. Please go.

DEAL!

Done!

PRESLEY: Eeyyy! NIX: *Laughing* What? SESH: Please, stop. Stop.

NIX: I can't! SESH: STOP IT. Stop!

NIX: I've started now, it just has to keep GOING! PRESLEY: Oop! Nope! *Alarmed laughter*

NIX: Right to the face, that didn't look good. PRESLEY: *Squealing*

SESH: No, I can't, I can't! NIX: HaHAA!

*Spooky Groove theme music plays*

For more infomation >> Jan. 30th, 2018 || Wolfgang Ep. 4 - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Supergirl 3x13 Extended Promo "Both Sides Now" (HD) Season 3 Episode 13 Extended Promo - Duration: 0:42.

You want to hurt me because you're hurt.

You want me weak because you're weak.

Someone cut something out of you and you feel the hole every day.

I am the word of justice.

The scalding light.

I am Purity.

Supergirl all new episode Monday at 8/7c on The CW.

For more infomation >> Supergirl 3x13 Extended Promo "Both Sides Now" (HD) Season 3 Episode 13 Extended Promo - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 "New Night, New Time" Promo (HD) - Duration: 0:32.

There is a war coming.

History needs you to be ready.

I am malice.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

New episodes return Monday February 12th on The CW.

For more infomation >> DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 "New Night, New Time" Promo (HD) - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Embroidered Jeans | Jeans Makeover - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> DIY Embroidered Jeans | Jeans Makeover - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

ทะเลใจ cover by M.Foray - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> ทะเลใจ cover by M.Foray - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah Silverman hilft wütendem Twitterer - Kraftpaket-News - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Sarah Silverman hilft wütendem Twitterer - Kraftpaket-News - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

পাটিসাপটা পিঠা | গুঁড়ের ক্ষীরসা পাটিসাপটা | Patishapta Pitha Recipe | Sister's Kitchen - Duration: 3:17.

পাটিসাপটা পিঠা | Patishapta Pitha Recipe

For more infomation >> পাটিসাপটা পিঠা | গুঁড়ের ক্ষীরসা পাটিসাপটা | Patishapta Pitha Recipe | Sister's Kitchen - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Better Late Than Never - Game On (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Better Late Than Never - Game On (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

В эти морозные, длинные ночи#Авторская песня - Duration: 2:43.

In these frosty, long nights

the thought of you warms me

I see in a dream - blue, blue eyes

their color is like a heavenly, clear day

I'm drowning in bottomless depths

In the eyes of the color of the blue and endless sea

I leave my former life in ruins

passion stirs up a love hearth

Joy when we meet and sorrow for parting

Anxiety anxious. Why am I silent?

How tired the embarrassment of flour

I overpower them and shout: "I want to!

Reason is defeated, I am entirely to you

I give you everything

Give me your tender body

I'm crazy with him immediately merge

In these frosty, long nights

in a hot bed, I kiss you

lips, cheeks and blue eyes.

You blossom and give yourself

For more infomation >> В эти морозные, длинные ночи#Авторская песня - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

😀❤GAVAR KI SABZI || GAVAR SABJI RECIPE ||GAVARICHI BHAJI || CLUSTER BEANS VEGETABLE RECIPE|| - Duration: 3:25.

Hi this is Vijaya & welcome to Vijaya's Recipes

Today we'll make a very simple vegetable recipe i.e Gavar Ki Sabzi / Cluster Beans Vegetable

I've learned this recipe from my office colleague Ms. Ujjwala

This is very simple to make and it tastes really good

So let's make Gavar Ki Sabzi

To make Gavar Ki Sabzi / Cluster Beans Vegetable, we've taken 500 gm Cluster Beans

We've cut out its end and further cut it into small pieces

2 Onions Finely Chopped, Cooking Oil

1 tsp Cumin Seeds, 1/2 tsp Asafoetida

Salt as per taste, 1 tsp Turmeric Powder

1 Cup Peanut Powder (Dry roasted and then coarsely grind) & 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder

So let's make Gavar Ki Sabzi / Cluster Beans Vegetable

Turn on the flame and add 3 tbsp Cooking Oil in the pan

Oil is heat up, adding Cumin Seeds in it

Asafoetida

Onions

Onions are soft, adding Cluster Beans

Mix it well

Cover the pan

Cover the Cluster Beans till they are cooked

We've cook it for 10-15 mins, let's check whether its cook

Cluster beans are cooked now

Adding Peanuts Powder in it

Mix it well

Cover it and cook it for another 2 mins

Take off the lid after 2 mins

Gavar Ki Sabzi is ready

Turn off the flame and serve this into a plate

Here we've our Gavar Ki Sabzi / Cluster Beans Vegetable is ready & we've serve this with Chapatis

If you like our today's recipe then do try this.

We have given all the detailed method of preparation & ingredients.

Do like, share our videos and subscribe to our channel.

And for more such recipes please visit our website www.vijayasrecipes.com

Thanks a lot for watching, see you in our next video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét