Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

All right, you know the drill stick them up

Alright was gonna jump DJ. This your boy, AJ and I we're back at you with another review

Just like good enough to do you know

Got the 98 for you

Second installment. They've already done one colorway of these and I think so far. This is the best color way to come out

I love Oh G classic vibe

So this is definitely something that falls in that category obviously so uh

You know this is a I think this deserves some b-roll. Let's go ahead and roll the b-roll

a fresh pair Santa suit

And we're back, so this is a pretty cool shoe right did you like the bureau?

I don't know comment down below hit the like button hey no anyways

But yeah, this this shoe right here is just a classic og, so it kind of was resurrected last year with the supreme collapse

I'll tell a little bit about that well

Show you some pictures right here

supreme collab

they had the Navy pair that came out red and gray and they also had a

Snakeskin pair and all-black pair that came down so yeah the supreme collab was dope and let's just go ahead and dive a little bit

Deeper into this sneaker. There's a there's a lot going on with this shoe and

I'm just I'm still not sold on I feel like I'm still not be sold out the whole time of this video for some reason

I don't know why

But there's there's a lot of dope elements the materials the stitch work the design

The way they took the 97 in and kind of bolted up a little bit more and turn it into something else

But I just I don't know it's still just not me

There's some type of resurrection that Nike trying to do with this shoe right and with the og colorways coming out

I think they're really pushing hard for the 98

I think I've noticed a big trend and obviously Jordan Brand Allah, and they're going with the 32 33 34

and they're remarking the

Jordan and now they're doing the same thing with the Air Max and bring back their first one and stuff so the retro needs these

old things and they're kind of losing

Ideas so they got to go back with the OGS and start from the beginning

Which I mean you got a respect history and understand. It's always gonna sell so product like this

You can see has been selling out, so I think that's kind of what's going into it

so I wouldn't be surprised and so the 98 came out the

97 came out last year this year's a 98 of course

This is a gun and colorway, so they had volt away that came out vote nay probably that came out

and then they're gonna have an array of different OG colorways feature this year, so

2018 is the year of the 98

And I don't know if this is what we asked for you know. It's not a bad shoot

I love the club the color way super og Navy color way Navy and red

Resembles a 97 very similar we haven't seen the 98 since 98 and I was six

so I haven't seen the 98 I

Don't know many LG collectors with this model, so this is literally seeing the supreme was my first time seeing the model in hand

And my first reaction is they're doing too much

It's obvious what they're trying to do trying to resurrect a new model or old model and create new hype for it, so

2018 rolls around and we see a bunch of different colorways of the 98 and so here we are now have them in their hand

There's something about it that I like you know there's something like I have a pull towards this shoot

But I don't think it's for me

Similar to what you're saying the 97 is very reminiscent in this shoe so on the back of the shoe

You know you got a little bit of Nike Air here here with this ditch work

You can see the different stitch work on the black stitching going into the pipe stitching on the side of the sneaker

There's a lot of elements on the side, and you can see all the different stitch patterns

It's a pretty dope and well put together sneaker not to be a super Negative Nancy

I'm just not really right into the dad swag wave you know I think this is super dad swag ish which is totally fine

That's your style

Rocket, I think a lot of people look good in this shoe, but it's just it's not for me today

So that about wraps it up. We hope you guys enjoyed this video

We hope you enjoyed the content

Please comment down below and let us know what you think about this sneaker were you able to pick it up

Or are you trying to pick it up or a complete pass comment like subscribe?

We go in our show

For more infomation >> AIR MAX 98 UNBOXING/REVIEW | DnA SHOW - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Young Thug x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat | Ì Need A Bag ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> [FREE] Young Thug x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat | Ì Need A Bag ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mr Toad's Wild Ride Disneyland || Ride & Review - Duration: 4:48.

Mr. Toad, he messed up he messed up bad.

He drank too much he went driving he got convicted and then was he got crushed by a train on

his way to prison and then he died and went to hell.

That was Mr. Toad's wild adventure.

It's Mr. Toad.

You're like twins!

Look Ben they're looking down at ya.

What's with Mr Toad in hell?

It's crazy it's kind of weird.

He's everywhere like all in weird places look he's like on the farm.

I'm okay with weird places but like why is he in hell?

Why is he what?

In hell?

Oh my god why is Mr. Toad in hell.

Bye guys.

Bye.

Have fun.

See you on the other side.

Of hell apparently.

So, if this actually works, I want you to see our faces.

Oh.

Oh that was the ride.

Stop ah.

That was one nervous cop.

No.

We're mr. toad.

This is a pretty wild ride.

Whoa.

Who gave Mr. Toad his license?

I don't know.

He's going to the bar.

Ah he's definitely drunk for sure.

Liz I'd like you to explain what we're seeing.

Oh he's going to hell.

Cause he got, he's in jail.

Did Mr. Toad die?

Wow this is dark.

This is a dark dark ride.

We're in hell.

What did we do?

That's horrible.

Oh my god.

Oh okay.

Well if that taught me anything, the coolest place is definitely not the first part of

the ride.

The best part was going to hell.

Post ride review, so Mr. Toad, he messed up he messed up bad.

He drank too much he went driving he got convicted and then was he got crushed by a train on

his way to prison and then he died and went to hell.

That was Mr. Toad's wild adventure.

And then my one last observation is that the Judge was in hell, not the lawyer.

And also hell was the best part of the ride.

So I'm getting mixed messages.

Can we sing at Mary Poppins?

Yes, oh my gosh oh my gosh, I love it.

Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious.

Alright?

Whatever you want to do.

Ready?

One, two, three.

Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious.

She just smiled at me.

I felt like a freak.

For more infomation >> Mr Toad's Wild Ride Disneyland || Ride & Review - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Sobreproteger a los niños les hace más débiles emocionalmente. Mar Romera, maestra. - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Sobreproteger a los niños les hace más débiles emocionalmente. Mar Romera, maestra. - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

AUSTRALIAN BURGER HERO RECORD CHALLENGE!! - Duration: 6:44.

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel "Atlas" with Atlas & Zeus Promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! Super very very excited tonight I'm going for

overall win number 502 and there are so many people here we're in the Braddock

area of Canberra, CT, Australian Capital Territory we are at Burger hero

I'm here with Jacob who is actually the current record holder for this challenge

we're taking on their Burger Hero Record Challenge! Pretty much there's 8 patties

all weighing 100 grams each so 800 grams of meat plus there is four slices of

bacon there are four slices of cheese we've got a side of their delicious

looking waffle fries and we each have to finish a drink

now for this you have to beat the current record the record is held by

Jacob which is 5 minutes and 27 seconds but he's eating with me tonight

which will be very fun but if we do break the record whoever sets the record

the new record is going to get the $25 Australian dollar meal for free and

We'll get a sweet hat so are you ready? I am ready alright we'll also be on the

wall of fame but let's get this challenge started!

All right now Jacob over here being in the mix adds a little to it so we've got

to actually set the new record so it's really kind of a contest with this to

make sure to set the new record so we're both trying to beat 5 minutes and 27

seconds I know he's over here trying to beat sub 5 so I'll see what I can do but

we've got to finish all this right here he's got a little bit of a smaller drink

so he's got the advantage but I guess oh and it is gassy, carbonated but because

I'm on a diet I'm going with water but we're ready are you good I'm good fun

1, 2, 3. . . Boom!

let's go Randy!

All right so I got four minutes of 26 seconds in I'll be a real dick if I

just finished now if there's nobody will finish after me so he's still leaving I

know I got him

I'll finish shortly before so people have a chance after me to finish.

While I'm waiting those the very very good burger the cheese and everything on here

are frickin awesome and don't get me wrong Jacob is killing it, he's eating

very fast but I'm gonna shut up get it down five minutes and seven seconds is

what I got which is the new record here at Burger Hero but with this challenge

keep on eating because if he beats it within the ten

minutes he still pays for the meal but he gets a free hat which will be a

second hat so let's go check it get it down!

Last bites, then his drink!

This is all fat-free - don't worry

Eight minutes and 45 seconds is what Jacob clocked in. He still has the number

two time from the last time he did it which was the 5 minutes and 27 seconds

what'd you think of the burger? Yeah we really just saved the time for enjoying

it but no it really wants a good burger loved how they cooked the meat medium or

like I asked and the cheese and bacon everything went well on there but 5

minutes and 7 seconds is the new record I'm going to get the 25 Australian

dollar meal for free and I will also get a sweet hat from burger hero here and

Bradden area of Canberra a CT the Australian Capital Territory my second

win in a CT and in the Canberra area but yeah awesome win big thanks to everybody

who came to watch really appreciate everybody watching our Channel

it was my overall win number 502 will be going for one more here in Canberra

tomorrow but thank you guys for watching!

For more infomation >> AUSTRALIAN BURGER HERO RECORD CHALLENGE!! - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Versión completa: "Las emociones no se aprenden por apuntes, hay que vivirlas". Mar Romera, maestra - Duration: 1:03:36.

For more infomation >> Versión completa: "Las emociones no se aprenden por apuntes, hay que vivirlas". Mar Romera, maestra - Duration: 1:03:36.

-------------------------------------------

[KDMO] Exploring Green Zone and Village of Smiles! - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> [KDMO] Exploring Green Zone and Village of Smiles! - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Rompecabezas de Coco Miguel Puzzle Game for Kids KFF TV - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Rompecabezas de Coco Miguel Puzzle Game for Kids KFF TV - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

[BL] What The Duck - The Series - Episódio 9 legendado [PT BR \ Español] - Duration: 40:34.

For more infomation >> [BL] What The Duck - The Series - Episódio 9 legendado [PT BR \ Español] - Duration: 40:34.

-------------------------------------------

Verba-Wiara Gubi (TEKST) - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Verba-Wiara Gubi (TEKST) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer - Man in an Orange Shirt - BBC First - Duration: 0:31.

Promise me that you'll come and find me

You surely didn't think that we could

set up a house together like man and wife

To the bride and groom

What were you thinking marrying me?

Do you even love me?

I thought I'd won

But Thomas March loved Michael

Grandpa was gay

For more infomation >> Trailer - Man in an Orange Shirt - BBC First - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

【視聴者参加型】【MHW】最高のふーど装備を求めて狩りへ ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋)#02 - Duration: 1:17:21.

For more infomation >> 【視聴者参加型】【MHW】最高のふーど装備を求めて狩りへ ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋)#02 - Duration: 1:17:21.

-------------------------------------------

Our YouTube Story, be part of the adventure - Duration: 0:44.

Oliver - everyone has a story Sam - here is ours

Oliver - we are two brothers, Sam and Ollie Sam - who like to talk

Oliver - I used to pretend I was a YouTuber with my own channel, making people laugh

Sam - and I'm always dreaming of making the big bucks

Oliver - Even when we were little, our Dad liked to create stuff

funky vibe, you feeling it?

Sam - we all teamed up to build an entertainment channel that creates fun, wholesome, parent approved content

Oliver - we have new videos out every Wednesday

Sam - we're so glad you found us

Sam - Now it's time to subscribe to be part of the adventure!

For more infomation >> Our YouTube Story, be part of the adventure - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

"Lovers' era" ♥ Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi № 48 Duet Ocarina performance of a gentle tree tone ♫ - Duration: 3:26.

"Lovers' era" ♥ Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi № 48 Duet Ocarina performance of a gentle tree tone ♫

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét