Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Feb 1 2018

hair polish vs hair oil mixture have we been using these wrong let's find out in

this video

welcome back to my channel everybody hair obsess JC here always on a hair

obsessed journey to long relax here welcome back to my new subscribers thanks for

tuning in, if you guys haven't seen in my last relaxer update my update number 4 I

want to leave that up in the cards for you guys to check that out now in that

video I mentioned to you that when I entered into the salon and the lady checked my

hair she told me that man hair was hard, dry and brittle she asked me if I was

using some sort of oil on my hair on a daily basis and I said to her normally

when I style my hair I would use a little of my oil and you guys have seen

me in my videos using a little bit of this oil just to give me a nice little

shine to go to work so I wanted to tell you the reason why she told me enough to

use this anymore now she explained to me that this oil is

not supposed to be placed on the why because this is an oil with natural

oils that we blend up in our homes she says that this oil is for your scalp for

your new growth and the oil is to promote growth now

she explained to me that when you use these oil mixtures the reason why is not

to be placed on the length of your hair is because when you go out into the heat

when you go out into the Sun it attracts the Sun and causes the hair to dry out

and feel brittle so she said to me I should get a hear polish Nova hear

polish is the sign for the length of your hair that he abolished this is the

one I got the boys here appear hair polished these are designed to protect

the hair from heat damage moisture and humidity so instead of using the oil

mixture to the length of the hear you use a ear polish because the heat polish

is for that purpose let me know in the comment section if you guys are

understanding the difference between the heum oil mix and the hair polish less

retarded as she said the hair oil that we make in our home has natural oils it

has no chemicals in the oil to protect the ear from the heat I live in a

country where it's heat all year round you guys in the United States you have

different climates so in the summer what she's recommending that you would do is

use it here polish because the heat of the Sun

sucks the moisture and dries out the year when we use these air mixtures on

the length of your here this is a big place on the scalp on the new growth and

it is to promote growth let me know in the comment section if you're

understanding this explanation so this is why I got the hair polish because the

hair polish is designed to protect you here from the heat I won't dry out your

hair and let you hear think brittle so I no longer use this on the length of my

hair I now use the hair polish to the land to protect my hair from behind I

hope this video was helpful I hope you guys learned something new if you did

please give me a thumbs up subscribe to my channel if you haven't already if the

notification bell so you don't miss any of my videos I'll see you guys in the

next video thanks for watching adios

For more infomation >> Relaxed Hair | Diy oils vs Hair Polish - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's Making America So Great, Even Public Radio Is Admitting - Duration: 3:51.

Trump�s Making America So Great, Even Public Radio Is Admitting It

Democrats have insisted that President Donald Trump�s tax plan would only benefit the

wealthy, going as far as to call the plan �pathetic� for what it does for working

people.

Southern California public radio station KPCC was among those who made such claims, reporting

that the new law would give big cuts to corporations and wealthy Americans and only modest reductions

to other Americans.

The station echoed liberal talking points when it claimed the bill would leave lower-income

families in the lurch.

As usual, these claims are absurd, and KPCC had to make that embarrassing admission while

attempting to prove how bad Trump�s tax reform bill would be for those with lower

incomes.

The station enlisted the help of H&R Block tax preparer Aaron Martinez to calculate the

taxes for a group of Californians at different income levels that ranged from low-income

grad students to highly paid professionals

Based on 2016 tax returns, Martinez found that the impact of Trump�s tax reform resulted

in savings for a wide spectrum of incomes, including those who are considered to be low

income.

For example, graduate student Christine Vega, who earned $23,446 last year, would receive

a refund increase of $400.

Middle-income earners Megan and Marlee Malone-Franklin, who made $69,192 last year, would receive

a tax cut of $1,497.

KPCC reported that Martinez said the cases showed that �most people will see a reduction

in their tax.

But not everyone.�

However, the station failed to present anyone who would not benefit from the tax bill.

KPCC went on to report that Martinez said that claims that the bill was skewed toward

the rich depended on where people were rich.

�The new rules don�t always give much back to highly paid workers in a state like

California.

They pay higher state income taxes than residents in other states, and now their ability to

deduct those taxes will be capped,� the station reported.

�The impact to residents of California is going to be different than a state like Texas

or North Carolina or Florida,� Martinez said.

�They�re going to get more of a benefit out of it than what we will get,� he added.

So, those who do not live in California can expect to see even better numbers.

It must pain liberals to admit that the president�s tax plan is going to benefit low- and middle-income

families after all the scaremongering that took place before the bill was passed.

Once again, we have proof that liberals simply cannot be trusted.

Share this story on Facebook and Twitter to spread the word about how this public radio

station had to admit that Trump�s tax reform bill will actually help low-income families.

What do you think about this admission?

Scroll down to comment below!

For more infomation >> Trump's Making America So Great, Even Public Radio Is Admitting - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Aldermen want answers from Mayor Barrett about lead issues - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Aldermen want answers from Mayor Barrett about lead issues - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Study English Khmer, Learn English Newspaper Tranlsation to Khmer and Special Grammar | #OnnRathy - Duration: 17:05.

Translation Newspaper~បកប្រែកាសែត

By Onn Rathy

For more infomation >> Study English Khmer, Learn English Newspaper Tranlsation to Khmer and Special Grammar | #OnnRathy - Duration: 17:05.

-------------------------------------------

ONE OK ROCK×HondaJet「Go, Vantage Point.」60秒 Honda CM - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> ONE OK ROCK×HondaJet「Go, Vantage Point.」60秒 Honda CM - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Flash 4x13 TRAILER Extendido - ¡PRISON BREAK! Y Equipo de Meta-Humanos - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> The Flash 4x13 TRAILER Extendido - ¡PRISON BREAK! Y Equipo de Meta-Humanos - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Replacement Window Estimate Glenview IL 847-427-6200 Replacement Window Estimate Glenview IL - Duration: 1:16.

Replacement Window Estimate Glenview IL. Are you in the market for replacement windows for your home?

Are air leaks and drafts from your windows adding unnecessary costs to

your heating and cooling bills?

Your windows are designed to not only improve your home's appearance,

but to also save money on your heating and cooling costs.

When shopping for replacement windows you have a lot of important

decisions to make..

Luckily, we're here to help!

We're certified local window contractors that can help guide you through

the window purchasing process according to your speci?c style and budget.

We also understand that installation, including anchoring, insulating and

sealing the window to the house to make it airtight and watertight, is as

important as the quality of the window itself.

If it's time to enhance the beauty and value of your home with new

replacement windows, give us a call today for a free, no-pressure in-home

consultation!

For more infomation >> Replacement Window Estimate Glenview IL 847-427-6200 Replacement Window Estimate Glenview IL - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Amazon echo dot 2nd generation (Unbox & Review) - Duration: 6:39.

Hey hey. Welcome to your favorite youtube channel, Allan George.

In this moment, we will be doing a review of the...

Amazon Echo Dot Second generation.

But, before starting...

Roll the intro!

Oh, you arrived.

Ok.

Here we have the Amazon Echo Dot.

Some people told me this could do a lot of things for me.

Now, we are going to

remove with finesse the duct ta...

With finesse the duct tape.

Well, I just removed the first duct tape

Wow... So amazing!

We are going to remove the other one

Wait...

Wait...

Let's see what this little box contains.

Wowww, So cool!

Wowww!

Here we can visualize

the powerful device.

Amazing.

Wow,

amazing.

And here we have,

the power source!

My mother!

So cool!

Ok.

Wow.

Wow,

we can visualize with the view of our eyes.

This has an AUX connector.

Amazing.

And... ok.

I think it's time to connect it, so we can test it.

Well, we already have it connected.

Let's see.

Oh My...

Oh my God! What is this?

A robot!

Shut up, shut up.

Shut up!

Monster!

Oh my God!

What is this?

But...

On second thought

Ok.

Some people told me this could do a lot of things for me

Let's see...

if that's true.

I think I want to put some music.

What now?

All these dishes...

Wow Alexa!

I love you!

It is really cold right now...

Let me ask my sweetie: how is the weather?

Cold weather for us to cuddle.

Come hug me.

Wow my friend.

I see you can do a lot of things.

Let's carry on testing your limits.

Let's see if you can fly.

Wow my friend!

You can fly!

You are amazing!

*Thinking*

Well my brother...

I don't know how to do that.

I truly don't know.

My friend can help me.

. .

Incredible.

Oh yeah!

I will get an A.

It's time to sleep.

Let me go to bed.

Allan, you are so dumb!

Gosh!

I forgot to turn off the light.

What now?

Who is going to turn that off?

My friend Alexa could help me.

Oh my God!

I'm in love with you Alexa!

I forgot to set the alarm.

You will help me with that.

Subscribe

For more infomation >> Amazon echo dot 2nd generation (Unbox & Review) - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. Trey Gowdy will not seek re-election - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Rep. Trey Gowdy will not seek re-election - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Longhorn Lounge and 2017 Rams up to 30% Off | Mountain View Dodge - Duration: 0:57.

Are you looking for a new or used vehicle

Do you want a buying experience that is

Different than the rest

Well let me show you how buying a vehicle really works

Also

Ask about our special farmer and rodeo chef rebates

If you want upfront honesty and integrity

Come see me today Dustin at Mountain View Dodge

Also while you're coming down here shopping for a new truck

Come check out our Longhorn Lounge

And grab a Starbucks coffee

Frappuccino cappuccino whatever you want

Come check out our comfy couches have a seat

While you wait

Come brew a nice fresh coffee

You got a bunch of these new 17s left over

Here on low prices and some got over 30% off

Come check them out

While they last

Got one of every colour here

Some brand new trucks starting at 34 grand

Also a Dodge Viper in the showroom

My name again, Dustin Coates

Come check us out Mountain View Dodge

For more infomation >> Longhorn Lounge and 2017 Rams up to 30% Off | Mountain View Dodge - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Robots are coming for our jobs! - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Robots are coming for our jobs! - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Прогноз руны дня на сегодня 1 февраля 2018 года от Наталии Рунной #рунныймаг - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Прогноз руны дня на сегодня 1 февраля 2018 года от Наталии Рунной #рунныймаг - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Maa Mirze Di | Punjabi Folk Songs | Fusion | Live Performance | Qissa The Band | USP TV - Duration: 4:20.

(Aalap)...

Maa mirze di boldi kehndi bakki de gall aan

Kehndi kitthe hai ni bakkiye?

Kehndi kitthe hai ni bakkiye, mera Mirja sher jawan

Aahndi sattha dissan sunniya

Kehndi sattha dissan sunniya te aangan aunda khaan

Mainu supne aunde chandre

Mainu supne aunde chandre...

Mainu supne aunde chandre kite matt sache ho jaan

Yaaro bakki aggeyo bolke

Yaaro bakki aggeyo bolke saara turt sunaundi haal

Kehndi tere putt jawan ne budhhiye Sehba layi udhaal...

Kehndi tere putt jawan ne budhhiye Sehba layi udhaal

Ni oh heth jandore saun gya

Ni oh heth jandore saun gya ohne surt na layi sambhal

Ohnu naal teera'n de fandeya

Ohnu naal teera'n de fandeya te keeta khoob halal

Kehndi kise naal na howni

Kehndi kise naal na howni kehndi jaisi Mirje naal

Jatt moya peya vi damkda...

Jatt moya peya vi damkda...

Jatt moya peya vi damkda jive sooraj chamke laal

Yaaro sunke halat putt di

Yaaro sunke halat putt di mata diggi dhart niras

Kehnde kattha ho gya korhma

Kehnde kattha ho gya korhma te jitna matda pass

Kehnde utth naseebo surt kar

Kehnde utth naseebo surt kar te den lagge dharwaas

Apa badla laange kharl da...

Apa badla laange kharl da budhiye kar chandra da

Hala baii kar chandra da, teri saunh kar chandra da naas.....

For more infomation >> Maa Mirze Di | Punjabi Folk Songs | Fusion | Live Performance | Qissa The Band | USP TV - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Memes in a nutshell. - Duration: 0:54.

A FLYING DELOREAN?

For more infomation >> Memes in a nutshell. - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ed Sheeran - Perfect Symphony (V-Sharp cover) ft. Sushmitha - Duration: 1:38.

I found a love

for me

Darling just dive right in

And follow my lead

Well I found a girl

beautiful and sweet

I never knew you were the someone

waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up

this time

But darling, just kiss me slow,

your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby I'm

dancing in the dark

with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass

listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess

underneath my breath

you heard it,

darling, you look perfect tonight

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét