Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Hello everyone. Because no one watched my last update video,

I just want to make a new video to specifically inform everyone subscribed to my channel,

that moving forward I will no longer be posting videos that are largely lacking in original

content to this channel but I will be posting them, as well as reuploading

older ones, to my new side channels, links in the description box below.

older ones, to my new side channels, links in the description box below.

Until next time, Stay determined!

For more infomation >> This channel will now focus on original content. - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Hỏi đáp liên quan đến thông tin google adsense điều kiện mới 2018 - Duration: 56:37.

For more infomation >> Hỏi đáp liên quan đến thông tin google adsense điều kiện mới 2018 - Duration: 56:37.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG/KOR SUB] REACTION! BTS Senpai Compilation WARNING: Torture 방탄소년단 - Duration: 12:20.

Hello, everybody, my name is Maggie, and I like to react to K-pop videos on the internet.

Except maybe today, because I am fully aware that I am about to torture myself.

So, we have Scotty the support bear already.

Already.

Because we're going to dive into the Senpai videos.

I caught a glimpse of one of them maybe two weeks ago, and I know that I need to do it,

I'm just pretty terrified to do it after watching Adult Ceremony last week.

So, yeah.

We're going to go in reverse order this time, of the Intro to BTS.

Because I was like, let's change it up, so everybody feels loved.

Okay.

Let's do this.

I can do this.

I can live through this.

I hope I can live through this.

Let's start with Jin.

How cute is he?

I have one too!

Oh, he's so adorable.

I'm so scared.

Yes, Kaylee, come cuddle me. Good cat.

Oh, boy.

Oh, worldwide handsome for a reason.

Kim Seokjin, yep, that's you.

Oh my god.

Oh god, the cat even came to comfort me.

Oh my god.

What the actual hell?

How am I going to get through seven of these? Okay.

I didn't die.

I am going to bribe the cat so she kind of goes away.

Here are treats for you, Kaylee.

Leave Mommy alone now.

Mommy needs her private time with these videos.

None of that sounded the way I wanted it to sound.

Just failure on top of failure.

All right.

Let's cruise into RM's Senpai video.

We can do this, right?

Oh, his dimples get me.

They get me.

The dimples! Oh no, I can't take it! I can't take his dimples alone. Okay.

Okay. Okay.

Stop it.

Oh god, that part right there, Blood Sweat & Tears, stop.

So cool, oh my god. I feel like if I just breathed his air I would be cooler than I am.

Okay.

Okay. We're in trouble.

Because I know that the next video is Suga.

It's going to do things to me you guys.

This is going to do very bad things to me.

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

Min Yoon-gi, you be nice to me, you hear me?

He's not going to, he doesn't care. Okay.

Oh, I'm going to get wrecked.

Okay, okay.

I love his everything. Oh my gosh.

Oh no. Okay, okay, okay.

You're doing it on purpose. You're doing it on purpose. You're mean on purpose.

Mean on purpose.

Oh my god.

Min Yoon-gi, you are not nice!

You are very disrespect-- I can't with your body rolls, oh my god.

Oh my god, that was rough. That one was hard.

Okay. Okay.

I've got J-Hope next.

Let's just keep on going.

We've got to keep going.

We've got four more to do.

Okay, okay, okay.

J-Hope.

How perfect and adorable is he?

How perfect is he?

This is all so painful.

In all the right ways.They are superb.

Okay.

What, no.

No, no, no no no no no.

Oh, my, nope, nope, nope.

Oh my god, this is not okay.

It's not okay in any way, shape, or form. Oh my god.

No.

Damn you. Damn it, J-Hope.

Oh no, I'm just in a tailspin of nothing is okay.

We're going to pause.

I've got to pause for a minute, you guys.

I have to. I have to.

So that's what's going to happen.

Be right back.

Okay. I'm back.

Do I have to go to the maknae line?

Like, can we just, am I cool to just stay with that hyung line and just call it a day?

I am so terrified of the maknae line right now.

Oh no. Oh my god.

These young boys are going to destroy me.

Okay.

Okay.

All right.

Jimin is next.

And I just, I , the fear. The fear. Let's play.

What?

That was amazing.

His bear's like my bear! Even the thingy on his neck!

Okay, okay, okay, you can do this.

It's fine. It's fine. It's not fine!

There's nothing about it that's fine.

I was fine and then I just wasn't, and this is the wasn't.

Oh, that ain't right. That ain't right, JImin.

Oh, it's just freaking mean as all hell.

Oh my god, I'm going to-- nope.No, it's mean.

Oh, you sexy beast.

Oh god, oh god, oh, my god.

Why am I doing this?

Okay.

Oh god, you guys, I don't want to watch the next one.

I so don't want to watch the next one.

Okay.

Next one is V, Kim Taehyung, oh god, this is going to be really bad.

This is going to be really bad.You're probably like "just do it."

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

You're so beautiful.

I'm terrified.

Stop.

Breathe.

Oh god.

Oh shit. Now we're in trouble.

Send a nurse.

This ain't right. This ain't right. This ain't right.

Why am I doing this?

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god.

Quite possibly, the most handsome set of men alive,

and then Taehyung comes in and is just like, I will fuck all of you up.

Oh my god, like I kind of want to look away.

This is affecting me.

This is affecting my emotional state.

I'm shaking. Can you see the bear?

I don't know if you can see.

I'm not letting him go.

So, we've got to wait for that.

Oh, god, you guys, I'm not okay, I'm not okay, I'm not okay.

One more.

Oh god, I'm scared for this one too, after watching Adult Ceremony.

Jungkook is just in my brain.

Oh my god.

Okay. One more. One more, one more, one more. One more.

Let's go.

He's adorable just like that.

Okay.

I love his smile.

Look at it. See? His smile is perfect.

Shit.

Here we go.

Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no no no, not legal, not legal, all the way mean, all the way mean,

nowhere near nice.

I can't with the body rolls. I cannot with the body rolls. Oh my god, none of this is okay.

Oh god.

I'm done.

It was horrible, in all the right ways.

Okay.

Um, I make a lot of different content, so if you want to see me actually survive content,

that is available on this channel, just not available in this video.

At all.

Because I'm dead.

Several times throughout.

So thank you, to you seven members, for viciously murdering me.

Wasn't nice.

It was no mercy killing.

It was vicious.

If you are not already subscribed to my channel, like I said, I do put out a ton of different

content, so there's probably stuff in there for anybody, um, so please do that.

And while you're at that, hit the notification bell so you know when I upload videos, because

YouTube sometimes doesn't tell people.

All right, I will listen to you, I will do what you want.

If you want to see me torture myself more, I will.

I'll find the videos, or you can send them to me.

Just give this video a thumbs up, and I, I, I will do what you want.

So let me know, and let's have a conversation in the comments section.

How did these Senpai videos affect you as a human being?

Because clearly you saw how they affected me as a human being.

So I'm going to go now, uh, yeah.

It's time for me to go, and think about my choices in life.

All right, everybody.

Hope you have a great day.

Bye.

For more infomation >> [ENG/KOR SUB] REACTION! BTS Senpai Compilation WARNING: Torture 방탄소년단 - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

هاكرز يستخدمون إعلانات يوتويب لتعدين عملة مونيرو Monero - Duration: 5:29.

Hackers uses YouTube ads for Monroe currency mining

1 Subscribe to receive all new, 2 Like, 3 Share, 4 Support & write comment

Utahweb ads for digital currency mining were used

Where there was a malicious script in one of the ads to monetize the currency Monero without permission from the user or even without feeling.

For more infomation >> هاكرز يستخدمون إعلانات يوتويب لتعدين عملة مونيرو Monero - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Global Mind Energy Report Impact of Mass Meditations HIGH - Duration: 10:40.

Global Mind Energy Report Impact of Mass Meditations HIGH January 30th, 2018

by Justin Deschamps,

The following report details the current state of geomagnetic activity and resulting effects

on human consciousness, which can be used to guide one's activities in meditation, mass

meditation, personal energy work, and self-mastery practices.

Report: The impact of individual and coordinated mass meditations will be HIGH today, with

conditions expected to persist for approximately 48 hours.

Geomagnetic conditions are stable, ranging from 1 to 3 of the KP index.

The next earth-facing coronal-hole system has swung into position, and began affecting

the geomagnetic field with minor upticks in activity.

Personal Effects: High synchronicities, precognition, deja vu, energetic downloads, and connectivity

to cosmic energy systems.

Social Effects: High capacity for telepathic exchanges in small or large groups.

Universal Effects: High energy and information streaming in from the celestial bodies, like

surrounding planets, as well as stars, the galactic sun, and other galaxies.

Forecast: Meditations for the collective via outer work should have a moderate impact for

approximately 48 hours.

Inner Work: Develop gratitude for the cosmic lessons received in the form of mirroring

of oneself, like stubbing a toe, a friend being upset with us, or the genuine reactions

of others and ourselves to life events.

All is information that reveals the nature of self and reality.

If one does not consciously invoke acceptance of circumstances and emboldens themselves

to overcome those obstacles via inner growth, it is likely one will feel emotional upset

and angst.

But with purpose and dedication to self-mastery, all challenges can be overcome so as to develop

wisdom, personal growth, and a spiritual character.

Strive to know thyself and this will help one know the world and others.

Outer Work: During quiet geomagnetic conditions, focus your meditations on forgiveness, social

harmony, relaxation of tensions, and collective healing.

Strive to be honest and transparent with your desires that affect others.

See the other self an extension of your own being, developing unconditional love balanced

by honest communication and clear agreements.

When personal expectations are not met, communication with others wasn't clear, which is an opportunity

to reflect on the methods of how we manifest our desires (with honestly and explicit communication

or cowardice, fear, and blind faith others know what we want).

Social harmony is the constant building of trust with oneself and others, which creates

inner and outer peace, harmony, and abundance.

Note: The recommendation and impact of meditations report only analyze the electromagnetic (material)

aspect of consciousness, operating within the subluminal electromagnetic spectrum.

Other, super-material, energetic, or spiritual mediums of informational transference (telepathic

and energetic effects of meditation) will likely still have a profound affect, even

if the geomagnetic conditions are chaotic that day.

Please do not assume this report is suggesting you avoid meditating on days when the impact

is forecasted to be low.

Scientific Basis of Telepathy, Mass Meditation, and Global Field Effects:

The human organism is energetically linked to the earth via electromagnetic interactions

in the extremely low-frequency range (ELF).

These frequencies interact with the global system via the Schumann Resonances, ranging

from 7.83hz up to 39hz.

The human body, particularly the heart and brain, resonate at the same frequency range,

measured by an EKG and EEG.

The heart is a piezoelectric liquid crystal oscillator that produces strong electromagnetic

pulses, which are governed or attenuated by the brain, radiating outwardly up to 30 feet

from the body.

By way of inducing coherent states of mind (usually through meditation and/or chanting,

sounding, yoga, or qi gong), the mind can focus the energies of the heart into a coherent

field that is able to interact or "link up" with the global field.

Dr. Michael Persinger conducted research on the global mind, postulating that the geomagnetic

field, due to the Schumann frequency ranges, has the potential to link up with the human

mind, allowing information to be "stored" in the earth's field.

He was able to historically demonstrate that during times of low geomagnetic activity,

individuals experienced greater spontaneous cognition or received telepathic downloads.

Conversely, during times of high geomagnetic activity, telepathic downloads decreased.

Dr. Persinger also worked with Igno Swann, an exemplary remote viewer who was involved

in the DIA's Star Gate Program.

Experiments were conducted that involved placing Swann in a coherent magnetic field with a

second participant who was asked to look at a photograph.

Swann then entered a meditative state and "viewed" the drawing via the coherent field

and the other person's mind, enabling him to draw statistically significant depictions

of what the second participant was looking at.

Dr. Persinger was able to prove that a coherent magnetic field provides an energetic medium

for the exchange of information between minds.

The geomagnetic field is the largest field on earth, immersing all living things and

human beings within a coherent magnetic field.

Via the principal of entrainment or synchronization, governed by electromagnetic sympathetic resonance,

information within a human being can "upload" to the geomagnetic field, which can then be

"downloaded" to other people and have stabilizing effects on any electric body.

The greater the coherence of the individual, the more likely they are to inform the geomagnetic

field.

The greater the coherence of the geomagnetic field, the more likely the information can

be shared between individuals.

During times of low geomagnetic activity, the human organism's electromagnetic field

embeds within the geomagnetic field (phase conjugation), allowing information to be exchanged

between each system coherently (without degradation).

During times of high geomagnetic activity, the human organism's electromagnetic field

disconnects from the geomagnetic field, which has the effect of isolating each system from

other systems.

When people take the time to make themselves mentally and energetically coherent, by way

of meditation techniques, while also visualizing or praying for peace, various types of stabilization

effects can occur.

The Maharishi effect stabilized social systems, reducing crime and overall suffering of people

on earth.

In 1960, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi predicted that one percent of a population practicing the

Transcendental Meditation technique would produce measurable improvements in the quality

of life for the whole population.

This phenomenon was first noticed in 1974 and reported in a paper published in 1976.

Here, the finding was that when 1% of a community practiced the Transcendental Meditation�

program, then the crime rate was reduced by 16% on average.

At this time, the phenomenon was named Maharishi Effect.

The meaning of this term was later extended to cover the influence generated by the group

practice of the TM-Sidhi� program.

Generally, the Maharishi Effect may be defined as the influence of coherence and positivity

in the social and natural environment generated by the practice of the TM and TM-Sidhi programs.

(source) Dan Winter postulates that the effects of

a coherent mind can be used to "steer a tornado" via a phase conjugate dielectric bioplasma

produced by a shaman or person who has developed abilities in meditation and energy practices.

In other words, an individual can produce a bioelectric field that allows them to merge

with another field, influencing the second to some degree.

This can be simply described by having genuine empathy and compassion for living energy systems,

which could be people, places, weather systems, countries, and even the entire planet.

Non-living empathy, with dead buildings made out of steel and aluminum, will reduce the

coherence of the person, and are to be avoided.

Meditating in nature or being surrounded by natural materials, like a wooden house or

a cave, increases bioelectric coherence, strengthening an individual's ability to affect other systems.

Conversely, attempting to link up with the earth's field from within an artificial "dead"

structure, will reduce energetic embedding effects.

Meditating in close proximity with other people, particularly after hugging each person for

a least 20 seconds, will increase the individual's brain-heart coherence as well as increase

the coherence within the group, a kind of energetic tuning that increases the energy

embedding effects mentioned above.

Group meditation, after tuning, have a greater impact than individual meditations.

These effects suggest that depending on an individual's ability to develop coherence

as well as what they visualize, they can have a profound impact of stabilizing weather and

seismology.

Global Mind Energy Reports is a new project developed by Stillness in the Storm.

Depending on the response from the audience, these could continue and have additional information

added.

Please post your comments and let us know what you think.

For more infomation >> Global Mind Energy Report Impact of Mass Meditations HIGH - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Modo Escuro no iPhone - Para que serve e quais os benefícios? - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Modo Escuro no iPhone - Para que serve e quais os benefícios? - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Which Celebrity Has The Best Guacamole Recipe? - Duration: 6:19.

- Hey everyone, my name is Jesse

from the Buzzfeed Food team,

and today, I'm gonna be testing five famous

celebrity guacamole recipes to see which one

is actually the best.

Today, I'll be testing recipes from Rachael Ray,

Ayesha Curry, Alton Brown,

Marcella Valladolid, and Beyonce.

I measured all the ingredients precisely

as the recipe stated to level the playing field,

and I got three of my friends

to try our guacamole in a blind taste test.

I picked my winner, but I wanna see what they thought.

So, game on. (whistle blows)

Rachael Ray starts by mixing diced red onions

with lemon juice and salt, mixes it up,

and let's it sit for about 10 minutes.

After that, she cuts and pits two avocados,

and scoops the flesh out on top of that onion mixture,

then adds some cilantro, jalapeno and garlic,

and mashes it all together.

But, here's where things get crazy.

Next, she adds even more lemon juice,

diced apples, and pureed chipotle in adobo,

then mixes that all up and seasons it.

To finish it, she transfers some into a bowl,

and tops it liberally and entirely with toasted almonds

and even more apples.

- We got almonds on the guacamole, that's not a thing.

- Ooh, okay, okay, very chunky.

- If I could think of, like, Hawaiian guacamole,

this is what I think I'd be getting.

- Guacamole usually has big texture problems,

so I don't mind the little bit of crunch

from the almonds.

- The almonds are good,

they kinda break up the fruitiness

and make it a little more savory.

- I'm kinda freaking out about this one

'cause I don't know what to make of it,

but I do like it.

- I don't love it.

- I like it.

It's different, but if we go around not liking things

that are different from us, come on, man,

America, wake up.

- [Jesse] Ayesha Curry starts by scooping the meat out

of a single avocado and placing it into a bowl.

She called it meat, not me,

so don't @ me in the comments for this one.

She then adds diced shallots,

hot sauce, chunky garlic paste,

lime juice, salt and pepper,

then just mashes that all up with a fork

and that's it for this one.

- Looks like this was a project

between a mom and a child,

and this is all they could achieve.

- If something slaps me across my taste buds,

I'm gonna be angry because it is so unassuming-looking.

- This is definitely, yeah, like a bar-quality.

- Nothing special, it's fine.

- That's very good.

You know, it's not spicy, but it's very creamy.

Just your basic guacamole, but it's good.

I like this one.

- [Jesse] Up next it Alton Brown.

He starts with three whole avocados,

cuts them in half, takes the pit out,

and scoops the flesh into a bowl.

To that, he adds lime juice,

tosses it all together, and strains out the extra juice

into a tiny bowl 'cause you'll use this later.

Next, he adds cayenne and cumin,

and mashes it all together with a potato masher

to give it a nice, creamy texture.

He adds garlic, onions, jalapeno,

cilantro, tomatoes, and the reserved lime juice,

and mixes that all together.

And, that's it for this one, super classic.

- This looks like a classic guacamole.

The colors here say, "Viva Mexico."

- This looks like the type of guac

that you get when you order it at a restaurant.

- It's not very guacamole-y-y.

- There's an issue here.

There is a lack of flavor.

- It almost doesn't taste like avocado

or like vegetables, it tastes like taco seasoning.

- There's not enough seasoning in here,

not enough salt.

The basic

of all

guac.

- I'll say I don't like this one.

It presents itself in a way

where it looks like it's gonna be

the ultimate guacamole, and then it isn't.

- [Jesse] Up next is Food Network personality, Marcela V,

just 'cause I don't wanna butcher her last name,

with her sweet and spicy guacamole.

She starts by cutting open five avocados,

pits them, and roughly mashes them all together

with a fork to give it a nice texture.

To that, she adds diced mango,

red pepper flakes, a generous amount of salt,

and a ton of lime juice, and mixes it all together.

She places it into a bowl

and tops it with chili oil to add a pop of heat.

- It looks beautiful, it's attractive.

- This looks like it's gonna be spicy.

- There's a big chunk of an orange fruit,

really throwing me for a loop here.

- Oh, I lost sense of time.

Where am I?

- What is that?

It tastes like Chinese food oil.

- Tastes almost, like, Asian-infused.

- This one is the most interesting by far, and it's good.

I'm into it.

- [Jesse] And last is the Queen Bee herself

with a super traditional recipe for guac.

She starts by peeling two avocados

and smashing them together with a spoon

to smooth it all out.

Next, she adds lime juice, tomato,

diced onion, salt, pepper, and garlic,

and mixes that all together until it's all incorporated.

Transfer it to a bowl, and that's it.

- There was another that looked like

it's about to be a classic experience.

- Picturesque, little tomatoes in there.

- This is what you'll have at a Mexican restaurant.

This has the right amount of seasoning,

the right amount of tomatoes, onions.

- This is almost, like, the closest to just, like,

guacamole.

By the books, it seems pretty straightforward.

- The consistency is really nice,

there's some texture to it, it's not too chunky.

It's really good.

- [Jesse] Which celebrity has the best guacamole recipe?

Let's find out.

- My favorite out of all these five recipes

was number four.

A beautiful reinvention of a classic recipe,

done the freakin' right way.

You got sweet, you got salty, you got everything.

Are you serious?

Marcela, that is awesome.

- My favorite was number five.

It was just, like, your typical guacamole,

but it was very good, like, a good texture,

still creamy, there was something to,

like, bite into with the onions and the tomatoes,

and I could eat that any day.

(gasps) Get out.

Blue Ivy is one lucky girl,

eating that all the time. (laughs)

- If I had to pick a favorite guacamole today,

it is, without question, guacamole number four

with the oil and the mangoes in there.

I was blown away, it's good guacamole.

I don't know who that is,

but my theoretical hat is off to you.

- [Jesse] There you have it,

Marcela Valladolid has the best guacamole.

Which celebrity recipe should we try next?

Hit us up in the comments below.

- It may be even better than the classic recipe.

For more infomation >> Which Celebrity Has The Best Guacamole Recipe? - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump's First State of The Union Address, What Are You - Duration: 1:56.

President Trump's First State of The Union Address, What Are Your Expectations?

"For security reasons, your upload has been renamed to United_States.svg_.png."

- What does that mean lol?

Anyhow, as you, I and most of the World knows, tomorrow evening, under the skies of the 'Super

Blue Moon', President Donald Trump will give his very first State of the Union Address

(Or as I like to call it, 'The State of the Onion' Address').

So (And this question is really addressed to Americans, as the rest of us on the planet

really have nothing to do with the Country or the address), what do you Americans expect

to hear?

What do you think he's going to address?

What would you like him to talk about?

and for AFTER the address, I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the address and the

information that is given.

It'll be interesting.

I watched the White House Briefing today and the press were squirming in their seats as

Sarah Huckabee Sanders told them all to be patient and that she'd not answer any questions

about tomorrow night's address.

As she did say though, "It'll be must watch TV"

For more infomation >> President Trump's First State of The Union Address, What Are You - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

REDDCOIN (RDD) Price Prodiction 2018, 2019, 2020 | RDD Coin - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> REDDCOIN (RDD) Price Prodiction 2018, 2019, 2020 | RDD Coin - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

[Assassin's Creed Liberation]012 解放の為に彼女は踊る…偽りの中で - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> [Assassin's Creed Liberation]012 解放の為に彼女は踊る…偽りの中で - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best Hotels In Kuwait, Middle East 2018. Best Luxury Hotel In Kuwait - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best Hotels In Kuwait, Middle East 2018. Best Luxury Hotel In Kuwait - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Heading To Guanajuato | Garcia Peaches (Eng/Esp Sub) - Duration: 7:34.

Here we have Bella and Camilita...

I don't know exactly who she is but she decided to sleepover last night

No!

Just kidding, she's our cousin.

Yesterday we were driving home and Bella and Camila were talking

and I turn to look at them and Camila says "Ácido?" (¿Has ido?--Have you gone?)

And I say, "Where?"

But, I meant...

"How do you say 'Acid'?"

The chemical!

Uhhuh, show them Camila

That's Camila for yah'

Hey YouTube, I'm here with my cousins in Mexico.

Camila, Anayely, and my niece, Bela.

Today they're going to show us how to dance...

Corriditos, cumbia, reggaeton...

Anayely knows how to dance reggaeton!

And so lets begin. Lets learn the moves they show us.

Also Anayely

No. I don't speak English, but Spanish I can very well.

Will y'all give me one?

For more infomation >> Heading To Guanajuato | Garcia Peaches (Eng/Esp Sub) - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Workout Music 2018 - Best Deep House Music - Workout Motivation - Duration: 42:41.

Best House Workout Music 2018 - Motivation for your Workout with this House Music Mix.

For more infomation >> Workout Music 2018 - Best Deep House Music - Workout Motivation - Duration: 42:41.

-------------------------------------------

Coloring Pages for Girls Glitter Dress and more How to Draw Dress for Kids 1 Hour Compilation - Duration: 1:01:05.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

1 nhận xét:

  1. Grate article. New to Addhunters? It's incredibly easy to become a member of our community, and FREE to list your classified ads to interact with all members. Every day, hundreds of listings get listed for free by our Addhunters members. You can always upgrade your membership and get ahead of the crowd. With Addhunters you're going to benefit from our international usages!Items listed on Add Hunters include electronics, pets, cars and, vehicles and other categories including land and property. The categories with the highest volume on the site are vehicles and property. For more details please visit our web site http://www.addhunters.com rent a car in Qatar

    Trả lờiXóa