Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Hello, everybody.

I am so sorry for disappearing for, like, two months.

I've been crazy busy with studying, but I didn't wanna give up on my YouTube channel,

so I figured I could make a little "study with me" video, since this kind of videos

help me a lot, they keep me motivated and inspired.

I wish you could actually see what I'm doing, but I had no idea how to put the camera above

my head.

So, what I was checking before was my planner, now I am switching my pencil as that one was

too light for this textbook, and here I'm just reading through my Medieval History textbook

and underlining the most important parts.

This is basically what I'm going to do for the whole video.

If you see me glancing at my laptop at some point, that's because I'm reading the slides

that our teacher sent us.

Here I was trying to set a 25 minutes alarm, so that I could take a break after that, but

my laptop just refused to do that.

I have different study methods, it really depends on the subject, so what you see me

doing here is not what I do for every subject.

I just had my Byzantine Civilization exam, which I passed with 28 - in Italy the maximum

is 30, so that's a very good grade and I'm very proud of it.

For that subject, I recorded all the classes and I transcripted them on my laptop, then

I made summaries out of my textbook, and eventually a mind map...

It really took a lot of time, and I found myself still making mind maps the last day

before the exam, and I was not very happy with that, since I wished I had a full week

to just revise - or at least a few days.

I literally ran out of time.

Thank God this subject doesn't require that amout of work: I can just write notes at the

edge of the page, and that's all, because I remember all the information.

The chapter that I am studying at the moment is about the year 1000.

We all think that that year everyone thought the world was about to end, but it wasn't

like that, because they didn't have clocks or calenders - if they had, they weren't syncronized,

so new year's eve was on different days for everyone.

Also, it may seem weird, but this superstition about the world's end was just between intellectuals,

the common people really didn't think about it.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this video, I'm surely gonna do more, as all I've been doing

lately is studying, and studying, and studying.

But I also hope to find time to make one of my usual funny videos, book reviews, video

tags, etc.

You can find on the infobox all the links to my social media, I occasionaly post drafts

of my screeplays.

I wish you all a really good day, and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> study with me // medieval history - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Giảm cân quá nhanh - Từ Hy Viên lại xinh đẹp thon thả cùng chồng con đi chơi - nguồn eva.vn - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> Giảm cân quá nhanh - Từ Hy Viên lại xinh đẹp thon thả cùng chồng con đi chơi - nguồn eva.vn - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Essence Of Murli 31-01-2018 - Duration: 7:16.

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 31st January 2018

Essence: weet children, the Father has come to grant you such unlimited happiness that you will never need to ask for anything again.

Simply conquer the five vices and you will become the masters of the world.

Question: Why are some children unable to imbibe knowledge even though the path is easy?

Answer: Because they are disobedient.

The Father has the faith that all His children will glorify the name of the Brahmin clan,

that they will help the Father to make Bharat into heaven.

However, because some children repeatedly disobey the Father,

they're unable to imbibe this knowledge and their status thereby decreases.

Baba says: Children, the ladder is a bit high. Therefore, continue to take shrimat at every step.

Song: I have the fortune of great happiness. ( Because I attained you, (Shiv Baba ) )

Essence for dharna: 1. Don't ever put shrimat aside by following the dictates of your own mind.

Do not allow stones instead of jewels to emerge from your mouth.

2. Be concerned about doing the Father's service.

Definitely make time to do Godly service. ( Never say i dont have time. We neeed to create time for godly service )

Show the path to the blind and become a worthy child.

Blessing: May you stabilize your mind in an elevated position and finish the game of changing poses and thereby become an easy yogi.

The position of someone's the mind is visible from the poses of the face.

Some children sometimes become heavy as though carrying a burden.

Because of the sanskar of sometimes thinking too much, they imagine that they become bigger

Then, sometimes, because of being disheartened, they see themselves as very small . (feeling guilty )

So, see these poses of yours as a detached observer and let your mind remain stable in an elevated position.

Transform the different poses and you will be called an easy yogi.

Slogan: A soul who has a right to the mine of happiness remains constantly happy and distributes that happiness.

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence Of Murli 31-01-2018 - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

CS GO ' YA GELEBİLECEK EN GÜZEL AK-47 SKİNLER (STEAM WORKSHOP)* cs:go* - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> CS GO ' YA GELEBİLECEK EN GÜZEL AK-47 SKİNLER (STEAM WORKSHOP)* cs:go* - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese Try Dutch Snacks & Treats PART 2 - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> Japanese Try Dutch Snacks & Treats PART 2 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Teil 6 - Druck & Angst weglegen. Formel der Orientierungslosigkeit - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Teil 6 - Druck & Angst weglegen. Formel der Orientierungslosigkeit - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

THAT TIME WE CREATED A MONSTER AND LIVED TO TELL IT - Duration: 4:29.

Hello. I haven't done one of these in a while. I am stuck in my car today because my daughter has crashed and burned.

We just took a leisurely stroll through the zoo. It's super cold and

she's over it. She's asleep so now

I'm kind of stuck in the car listening to the SING soundtrack so I thought I would do a little quick video

truth sesh- actually, about

Something that has recently surfaced in our lives that we're doing as parents

That's new. So I wanted to share that. But first

Can we talk about this bruise?

I woke up a couple of days ago with a bruise on my eye. It's like a black eye.

I don't know if I punched myself in the face or if

Someone else punched me in the face while I was sleeping, but while I was sleeping

I had a knock-down drag-out and now I have a black eye.

Very beautiful. Whatever. Um I also look like a lumberjack because we were outside and I was trying to stay warm, so that's that. Whatever.

Okay, so one of the things I want to talk about today... THE thing I want to talk about today is the fact that we created a

Monster with our daughter. She's amazing in every way but

Something happened to us as parents, and I don't really know what it was but we we we did try really hard to get pregnant

It took us some time we did IVF and all of that and we got this miracle right well

I think once she came we thought that we had to

designate every free second of our time to her to play with her and interact with her and read books to her and

Engage her and while we don't regret doing any of that

We've spent you know good four years almost. She'll be four in March. We spent a good amount of time doing that

we've burned out both of us and you know so we started talking to other parents and

Looking into it a little bit and realizing that we are

probably doing way too much as parents if that's even a thing I don't know it seems weird to even say that but

We've been doing her and us kind of an injustice

You know she's an only child she's gonna be an only child not having any more kids

But she you know we give her a lot of our time

And it makes it difficult because while she can play on her own

She has a harder time doing that it's not

Like a second nature to her. Her first nature is to want to be entertained.

if we try to get a space from her she'll say "I don't have a grown-up to play with" or "I need a grown-up" or

You know, stuff like that.

So we've had to change our tune and it's been really hard like we have decided that

We are going to back up a little bit and give her the space that she needs and that we need so that we can

Be better parents and not be stressed out and burnt out. And also so she can explore her own

Independent time which she really needs. And it's it's rough. It's been rough and

You know she's doing good. She's doing well some days are harder than others

It's really hard on us as parents to have to try to say okay

I'm gonna have grown-up time now, and you have a kid time and you go play in the other room

and she just wants us to engage her and she says she's lonely and you know she really plays it up and

makes us feel really bad. But in the end it's gonna be a really great thing so

if anyone out there has any sort of experience

With this share it with me

I want to know like what you did, and how you got past it because we're getting there and she's doing great

I mean, there's so many times now my husband and I look at each other and were like oh

she's in the other room playing and

We didn't even have to ask her to she just went and did it and she's having a blast we can hear in there

Pretend playing or playing with the cats or whatever it may be so

So she's doing great

but you know if you have any tips for us on how we can like get rid of that guilt factor or

Just help her transition - that would be super awesome!

Other than that she's really good like she she I mean is awesome. She goes to school fine. She loves school

She can separate easily. It's just like when we're home. She just really wants us to be

In her face

and its really tiring.

Maybe that's why I had a black eye.

Maybe I was beating myself in my sleep over this, I don't know. Anyway, tell me what you're up to and if you have experience with this.

I want to know all your tricks. That's it. So, HAPPY TUESDAY!

For more infomation >> THAT TIME WE CREATED A MONSTER AND LIVED TO TELL IT - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

As time draws near for FISA memo release, Dems are in full panic - Duration: 5:15.

As time draws near for FISA memo release, Dems are in full-panic mode: What are they

afraid of?

The only politicians on Capitol Hill who seem to be concerned about the potential weaponization

of the FBI and Justice Department against a rival presidential campaign are Republicans.

They are also the only ones who seem to want to make sure all Americans know about it.

Democrats, on the other hand, couldn�t care less.

In fact, many of them are actively undermining efforts by GOP leaders and rank-and-file members

to inform Americans about what will quite possibly be a scandal so bad nothing we�ve

seen before comes close in comparison.

Earlier this month Americans who watch something other than fake news networks like CNN, ABC

News, MSNBC, and so forth learned that Republican leaders on the House Intelligence Committee,

after months of investigation and review of findings, authored a four-page memo that allegedly

documents the systematic abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court by Deep State

operatives within DOJ and the FBI, on behalf of the Obama administration.

The memo purports to show that operatives schemed to improperly obtain a FISA court

surveillance warrant that was used to spy on President Donald J. Trump�s campaign,

then, perhaps, to undermine his transition and presidency in the months afterward.

(Related: Judge Napolitano urges Republicans to release explosive, classified �FISA memo�

on House floor: �Public is entitled to know.�)

Were that not so, then �human barometer� Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the ranking member

of the House Intelligence Committee, wouldn�t be working so hard (along with other Democrats

and their sycophant mouthpieces in the media and commentariat) to discredit its contents

before Americans have even seen it.

�Rep. Adam Schiff has many talents, though few compare to his ability to function as

a human barometer of Democratic panic.

The greater the level of Schiff hot, pressured air, the more trouble the party knows it�s

in,� writes Wall Street Journal columnist Kimberly A. Strassel.

She noted further:

Mr. Schiff�s millibars have been popping ever since the Permanent Select Committee

on Intelligence, on which he is ranking Democrat, last week voted to make a classified GOP memo

about FBI election year abuses available to every House member.

Mr. Schiff has spit and spun and apoplectically accused his Republican colleagues of everything

short of treason.

The memo, he insists, is �profoundly misleading,� not to mention �distorted� and �political,�

and an attack on the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

He initially tried to block his colleagues from reading it.

Having failed, he�s now arguing Americans can know the full story only if they see the

underlying classified documents.

How convenient, she continued, since the Justice Department has already come out in opposition

to releasing the memo � which is hard to believe, given that Trump is the likely target

of abuse.

Last weekend during an interview with allied media (CNN), Schiff even when so far as to

insinuate that American citizens are too stupid to understand the four-page memo; odd, given

that while English may be a second language in the �sanctuary state� of California,

it�s not in the rest of the country.

�Because the American people, unfortunately, don�t have the underlying materials and

therefore they can�t see how distorted and misleading this document is.�

Right.

It could be that what�s really making Schiff and the Democrats nervous is that the contents

of the memo, which is very well sourced, according to reports, are very likely a spot-on finding

of illegal abuse of the FISA court.

GOP lawmakers think so.

�Look, what I believe is what my colleagues have said, what I�ve said is the American

people need to see this.

We want the journalists in this great country to see this.

Mostly, we want the American people to understand what the FBI did, how wrong it was,� Rep.

Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, told Fox News last week.

�I believe this will not end just with firings.

I believe there are people who will go to jail.

I was very persuaded by the evidence,� noted Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., in a separate Fox

News interview.

For more infomation >> As time draws near for FISA memo release, Dems are in full panic - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Hoa hậu thu hoài chia sẻ chuyện dạy con cách cầm chân người yêu - nguồn soha.vn - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> Hoa hậu thu hoài chia sẻ chuyện dạy con cách cầm chân người yêu - nguồn soha.vn - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

CASH - HUGO TERRETTAZ - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> CASH - HUGO TERRETTAZ - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

The Alienist 1x03 Sneak Peek "Silver Smile" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> The Alienist 1x03 Sneak Peek "Silver Smile" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

❋「AS ~ Nightcore」~ Fight For Me ~ ❋ - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> ❋「AS ~ Nightcore」~ Fight For Me ~ ❋ - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

David Alaba visits FC Bayern Campus! - Duration: 1:40.

Since August 2017 Bayern Munich's youth players live, work and train at the new Bayern youth academy,

the so-called FC Bayern Campus.

Defensive star David Alaba now visited the new facilities and received a tour from one of Bayern's talents,

under 17's player Flavius Daniliuc.

Being a former Bayern youth academy player himself,

Alaba was obviously highly interested in the facilities in the north of Munich.

We had a really wonderful time in Bayern's old youth house

but I think this is very professional indeed. The boys have everything they need here from morning to evening:

they can go to school and learn here, they are catered to and can fully concentrate on football.

David Alaba was of course not only interested in gyms and training facilities but also in the living quarters of his young successors.

The talents seized the opportunity to ask Alaba questions and gain inspiration from someone who has already made it.

It's important for me but especially for the younger ones to hear tips from a pro like David Alaba.

Flavius and Alaba have quite a few things in common:

both hail from Austria and left home early to pursue a career in football.

I'm trying to be successful here and do my very best. Every training counts.

And so a visiting day at the new FC Bayern Campus ends with an impressed David Alaba

and a very happy youth player Flavius Daniliuc.

For more infomation >> David Alaba visits FC Bayern Campus! - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

SHOW IN DER MESSEHALLE LEIPZIG! - Duration: 15:47.

destroyed the whole tube

Yo guys whats up?! Welcome to the Messehalle Leipzig (Thursday 26th of January)

In here is a big FMX and MTB show this weekend!

Drop is a bout 5m high and they are still fixing the landing right now.

2 ramps next to each other, Niels is onboard with me for the first test.

Both of the ramps are from my home spot

2,7m and 2,35m with distances of 6 and 4metres

mulch is going to be added to the landing

and then I am going to show you around here for the next three days

thursday, so today, is the first test, Friday: big training with all the riders

Saturday is the big day! 2 shows, 2pm and 8pm

the landing of the jump is still getting fixed so we are going to try the drop for now. Niels is going to film me

Nice! Worked out good, we thought maybe it won't but it went quite good and we have enough speed

ramps are ready, landing is ready

wanted to flip it first go...

instead we re going to flip the big booter first go

this one is better, so sick

here you can race on

super seater would be sick right

its boring when you guys only see the tricks through my go pro right?! so I will hand the cam to Niels and is going to film me

he is going to stand on the left side, I am gonna do some moves right next to him

super Seater, my fav trick right now

I did a flip bar before so now flip whip!

lets continue filming through my pov

frontie time

so much fun riding a dirt jump INDOORS during winter time

I think thats it for today

banged some good ones already

tomorrow there will be an even sicker session with all the boys!

friday 26th of January

whats going on man haha

can you hold it please

thats always dope when you can already tick off the big tricks in training

cork 7 would be sick over the big one tho

dude

the whip was kinda late

did not film it but I just did a flip whip and

the whole tube blew up

because I landed somewhere down there

'rolled out of it thooo'

short pit stop then we will continue with riding

for sure I have everything with me at all time

the kinda tire survived for sure and the tube is the first one I blew up in about a year

so everythings good

don't know whats happening but they want to do something

4 guys in a train

i am scared haha

julian on the bmx bike! send itttt

all good?!

a bit to slow

how are you?! 'all good have to do it again'

you are still a bit dirty

meeeeting!!!

back wheel is working again

we have a quick rehearsal now, tomorrow 2 shows. going to be sick

saturday 27th of January

the bike is getting the pyro treatment again haha

hey youtube whatsup

show is going to be sick right?!

i am pumped! we gonna have some fun!

he wants to do a front flip with his fmx bike now

now there is a trial show going on and after that 'no limits' which means full send!

do it do it

first show done now some highlights from the second one!

yes boy

yes boy yes boy yes boyyyy

such a sick show!!!

thats how it looks inside this place a day after the show

shows were so sick! almost sold out 10.000 people all in all!

thanks to everyone who followed @THEMOTIONBRAND on Instagram already

almost 1500 yet! thanks for your support!

date for the shop opening is set soon! gonna tell you guys in one of the next videos!

erik's, jonas' and Leo's bike got robbed the night after the show in Leipzig so if you see some of those bikes around tell those guys or police! thanks!

what a shame!

such a sick weekend!

peace out!

For more infomation >> SHOW IN DER MESSEHALLE LEIPZIG! - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

Каналы в фотошопе Обработка фотографий и картинок в фотошопе с помощью каналов Уроки photoshop - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Каналы в фотошопе Обработка фотографий и картинок в фотошопе с помощью каналов Уроки photoshop - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

TOXIC SPETSNAZ SMURF - Rainbow Six: Siege (Montage Parody) - Duration: 5:10.

Alexa, Play wake up music in sams room.

Playing the gotdamb Mother Anthem.

For more infomation >> TOXIC SPETSNAZ SMURF - Rainbow Six: Siege (Montage Parody) - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

GABRIEL GUEDES - LUGAR SECRETO - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> GABRIEL GUEDES - LUGAR SECRETO - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

10 ИНТЕРЕСНЫХ ФАКТОВ ПРО ФИЛИППИНЫ - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> 10 ИНТЕРЕСНЫХ ФАКТОВ ПРО ФИЛИППИНЫ - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

#DragonCityTreeOfLife: Summoning - Orbs and Warrior Chests! - Duration: 2:21.

Summoning?....

Mmmmm, I think that I am going to like that….

Everything begins in the Dragonverse, a cosmic realm with perfect qualities for Dragons:

The place where the primal dragons were born.

Is like Paradise!

In this place, I found Dragons that we could have never imagined.

The only way to access is through magical Portals connecting deep into the Multiverse,

and Deus, behold because the Tree of Life is one of these Portals.

It's OUR passage to Dragonverse!.

I learned that Dragonverse is full of orbs, that are spread all around the multiverse,

and with a certain number of orbs, Dragons can be summoned.

Orbs?

True, we used them to summon my Legends

Exactly!

Because Orbs contain the essence of Dragons.

However, there is not a natural way of summoning dragons.

Deus, we need to build an altar!

Gaia, looking determined, entered the tree of life, focusing all her power on her staff

of enlightenment, and I saw the altar of Summoning rising

She did it!

Now, we can summon Dragons!

Orbs are spread out and must be carefully collected.

Faced with this challenge, by using my staff of wisdom, I carefully began collecting Orbs

and storing them safely for you, Dragon Master.

That is great!

Now we can start summoning new incredible dragons.

Now is your turn Dragon Master: Collect enough orbs of a dragon, take them to the altar of

summoning and bring awesome dragons to Dragon City.

These new dragons are waiting for you, Dragon Master!

By the way Dragon Master, I created the Warrior's chest, to help you to summon new awesomely

strong dragons!

I wonder… what else will we find thanks to the Tree of Life?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét