Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Feb 1 2018

He didn't do this.

There's a great deal you don't know about your son.

Next Wednesday.

Were you gonna leave me?

No.

David had a friend staying with him this weekend.

I can't allow that to happen, David.

A man named Andrew.

He knows about us.

No one knows.

Where's the gun?

You can't do it can you?

I can't what?

Stop.

The Assassination of Gianni Versace all new Wednesday at 10pm on FX and FXNOW.

For more infomation >> American Crime Story 2x04 Promo "House By The Lake" (HD) Season 2 Episode 4 Promo - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

HOW MUCH DOES Call of Duty MAKE...... - Duration: 6:08.

what's going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and today as you guys keep towel

roll the intro today's video is gonna be a little bit different as well this

video isn't very informative or you know something like entertaining today it's

just something that I really wanted to talk about to open your eyes to

something so basically today guys what I wanted to talk about is Activision a

kolduny how much money they make the reason why I'm making this video is for

you guys to see how much money they make comparing to the games that they put out

so if you guys remember back in the mono word for two days

they were putting out really really good games but later on you know until now to

this point they're putting out pretty bad games I'm not gonna lie infinite

warfare was horrible and just you know World War two is not as good as I

thought it was before a boots on the ground game and just you know a lot of

stuff is wrong with these colors they're nowhere near as fun as the old one so

that's why I'm making this video I want you guys to see the number of cells they

make compared to the you know the quality of the games that they make well

yeah guys anyways without talking let's get straight into the top ten basically

top 10 games I made the most sales back in 2017 also guys remember this is the

top digital console game so this is digitally downloaded this is not a you

know where you get it from Gamestop or Walmart they don't count that for some

reason I don't know why anyways GTA 5 is still making the most with 521 million

dollars in the first place second spot we got called dirty world war 2 it's

making 502 million so it's really not that far down beneath the grand theft

auto but it's its second place three verse 17 this surprised me it's it's an

old game but somehow is making 409 million in 2017 which is kind of crazy

then destiny 2 that's making 329 mil FIFA 18 is making 324 mil battlefield 1

is making 301 mil black ops 3 is actually up there too that just shows

how good of a game black ops 3 is this game is how many years old now like

three years old and it's still making your revenue is still on the top 10 spot

Ghost Recon wildlands is making 221 mil and somehow for some reason for oh I

don't even know why but infinite warfare is up there with 201 mil and the rain

was six siege that actually surprised me that rainbow CCU's on there with 172 mil

so first off this is a ton of money but I guess how companies work

not is not you know that's that's basically like pocket change to them I

guess because they're trying to go for billions of dollars but anyways with all

of that combined coal Duty titles in general for 2017 made 951 million

dollars last year I'm talking my all coated in these titles black ops 3

infinite warfare World War 2 and you know stuff like that digitally now I

don't know about you guys but I'm pretty sure 151 million dollars you could

probably make some pretty cool games at least I would think because modern

warfare 2 black ops 1 those games were made with probably a lower budget but

they were still some of the best call dirty games ever made in history say

guys I don't know that just doesn't make sense to me and I was just trying to

show you guys how much money they made just last year this is just last year

2017 they made about 951 million dollars so with that type of money coming in and

the games that that put or not is just not it's not acceptable I mean look at

World War 2 I had the worst launch of any cold duty ever and just look at how

much money it just doesn't make sense to me I don't know about y'all so hopefully

this video just showed just like you know open your eyes just a little bit

just to see what kind of money they're making compared to what kind of games

are putting out but I still have hope for this year's Call of Duty it's made

by Treyarch and hopefully is is just really really good that's all I'm hoping

for guys also another thing the CEO of Activision has left the the one that you

know was he's been here since I believe like black ops 1 all the way throughout

yeah all the way throughout World War 2 so he's been here for a minute and he I

believe he retired or something like that nobody knows why but uh he just

dipped like that and we're gonna get somebody new as a CEO of Activision so

far we have no words on who he is or you know you know who the hell he is at all

but hopefully it's somebody good now this could turn out two ways we could

get somebody really really good that'll change you know called it he put it

better or we'll get somebody super super trash I'll tell my like if you guys

don't know what uh Star Wars Battlefront is about battlefront 2 then y'all

probably heard if you don't know what it is just search it up and you'll see how

bad that game is because of the CEO just pushing you know like supplied to let

you know like microtransactions in that game because get somebody like that or

we could get somebody good so it's really a 50 50 % chance on what kind of

person we get as a CEO or just be somebody normal just somebody

that is alright like the past CEO did so that's also a major thing because CEOs

you know they they get to call the shots for anything literally we could get a

new CEO and he says no more supply jobs but then I'll get fire quickly because

they're not gonna make as much money but y'all know what I mean but yeah guys

also latest figures from Activision released a few years back now I don't

know how many years back but a few years ago there's been a statement that said

that call duty figure in general is a 15 billion-dollar franchise yeah y'all

heard me 15 billion dollars and they still can't make a good Call of Duty

game I mean don't get me wrong world war two is all right but it's not nowhere

near as good as mono work for two and it should be way better than one or for two

in black ops 1 but it's just not with 15 billion dollars I don't know guys that's

just crazy to me tell me which I think about this in the comments down below

the colder title in general is a 15 billion-dollar franchise in just again

that they're coming out with I don't think they're worth it bye guys summer

which I think in the comments down below and they are yeah

never will the fog is defense awaited we're going never was a case before I

graduated to wine and got the rap Bob Dylan but we're cooking Dylan took the

image of a dog capture the villain will take out my dad for respected men like

my dad never live to regret but I just wanna see you

For more infomation >> HOW MUCH DOES Call of Duty MAKE...... - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ingraham: The left's neglect of Trump's success - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> Ingraham: The left's neglect of Trump's success - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Why are Dems trying to block the release of the Nunes memo? - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> Why are Dems trying to block the release of the Nunes memo? - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Gingrich on Trump's first SOTU speech, FISA memo debate - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> Gingrich on Trump's first SOTU speech, FISA memo debate - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

TÔI LÀ AI – TẬP 8 | Ngoại Truyện 1 | SITCOM HỌC ĐƯỜNG 2017 (Phở Đặc Biệt & Ngọc Thảo) - Duration: 26:54.

WHO AM I? Another story

Phat, are you up?

Hey Phat!

Phat, are you up yet?

Oy Phat!

Phat!

Hey Phattt!

I heard you

You overslept again?

Erm, sorry

I couldn't sleep last night

You better beware, I won't be your strategist anymore, know it?

Okay, I'll take you out for breakfast okay?

What breakfast?

It's noon, who still sell breakfast?

Buy me a drink

Then go with me to Ms. Phuong, it's cheap there

5 times okay?

Phuong sistaaaa

I'm here

You guys don't go to school today?

Why are you here so early?

We're in our Tet holiday

I forgot

Is there anything fun? Tell me

Gosh, I'm so sad right now

Hey sister

I know this cool app

Very cool app

Pull it out I'll show you

Pull what? You've just met me and you already want to pull?

Take it out

This app lets me make friends around the world

And then?

See

Go to this triangle thing

Download this, click

Does it take a long time?

See, the circle is full

There, then open this

This has a lot of stuff

They can see us

They're from everywhere

Then they'll comment on it too

Get it?

So they give comments on us

Right

They'll talk about us

They put hate on us or what?

If so, we swear to them back

Yeah right right right

There's more

So I won't be bothering you guys

Yeah, just go here and talk to others

What you want to drink?

Sister

One salt-lemon and one cool water

Oh how nice?!

Who are you ordering cool water for?

You usually drink that?!

Nooo?!

Because I pay so I drink that

But now you're paying

Right

I'll have coke

Sis, I want coke

Copy that

You're paying or I'm paying?

Here come coke and salt-lemon

Thank you

You pay for this

Get back to main point

What is the main point though?

You're not talking about me and Nhu Y?

You overslept that you forgot your brain home or what?

Do you need me to insert your brain for you?

I, really don't know

Goshhhhh

You like her but you don't know that?

You're here with me to ask for help but you don't know?

Now what?

You know because of you I can't even get boys?

You don't have boys to get though..

Hey, don't let your mouth betray you

Not that I don't have boys

Just one call, they'll come here

Gosh

It's just I'm too busy thesedays

But you look at yourself

It's nearly Tet and you don't even have a girlfriend

What a shame!

I got it

What do I have to do now? I got it

What do I have to do now?

You already know, I only like Nhu Y

But.. you look like that

You can't be together with her

Why not?

Hmm you look kinda noob

You have to change

Nhu Y is pretty and boys follow her

But not as much as me

But you just can't make it

So what do I do now?

Learn to ride a bike again

Ride a bike?

I look that bad?

Your face… as a close friend… it's not too bad.. but

This area looks wrong

This?

Yeah this

You gotta change if you want to be suitable for her

Okay, change this?

Yeah this

Phuong, Phuong

Gosh, I thought someone hit on me

I'm getting the coconut

Who dare to hit you?

This whole neighborhood who dare?

What??

What what?

I'm this hot

I'm tired of looking at you

Phuong, were you listening to what these two were talking about?

Who?

Phat and Binh

Oh, yeah I heard all

All of it?

From head to toe, the whole story

That's nice, your ears are so sharp

Yeah? So that I can tell others too

Especially…

Me?

Yeah exactly

Yep I tell you, in this neighborhood

If you don't know about any events

Just stop by your stall and drink a glass of tea

And you'll tell us all

You're saying I'm big-mouthed?

No you're not

You're just spreading information to people

Not big-mouthed

I'm like the media news

Yeah even faster

Spreading information to everyone

E-news even have to type so that people can read Spreading information to everyone

E-news even have to type so that people can read

Yeah right E-news even have to type so that people can read

E-news even have to type so that people can read

I'm spreading it right away

You're faster than it

You're helping life

Enhancing life You're helping life

Enhancing life

Yep that's nice Enhancing life

Yep that's nice

But you heard what they said?

Yeah

Tell me?

Phat is Mr. Muoi's nephew right?

He likes Nhu Y, Ms. Tam's niece

Gosh

And who's in between?

Binh

The third person?

No, she hooks them up

Really?

She's that young?!

Not good

I'm the one who hooks people together in this hood

Now she's taking it from me?

There are 4 stupid things to do in life

Hooking people up is the most stupid thing

People said that is the most stupid thing

But she does so

She helps him in getting Nhu Y

They're so young, they want to love?

We're this old but we haven't loved

No I loved someone

Already?

Yeah

I have not

Gosh

I have no time for that

Oh you have no time for that?

Yeah and I'm old already Oh you have no time for that?

Yeah and I'm old already

Time flies so fast

You look fresh anyway

Of course

We should be helping each other, not dragging others down

But she's not okay

She hooks them up

Phat is so nice and shy

They're so young yet they want to love

I'm not okay with that

They didn't even drink, they just talk about love

That's why

They haven't drunk it up, they're gone

What a waste

I'm going in

I'll bring this home

You still have to pay for it

Why? They paid?

But they left it

I'll bring home and drink

Um no if they left it back, I'll drink

You?

Now you and me split

We love each other right?

Cheers

That's why

You want details?

Of course

I must tell you

Right

My mouth is so itchy

I'll scratch for you

Tell me

I'll start the story

On a nice morning

What are you looking at?

Electrician guy

Ah electrician, he's there everyday?

No, different guy each day

Oh you notice that?

Right

But he looks hot

He carries stuff

Your type?

Sweaty

Gosh

But we're talking about them?

Back to the story

These two?

Go back

Remind me..

Cross the electric guy out

These two what?

I forgot

They talk about hooking

No it's not that, she forces him to love

Continue, pass the electrician No it's not that, she forces him to love

Continue, pass the electrician

Hey, talk later

Later on you come here and drink coffee, she'll pay

I'm hooking you guys

I'll let him have me, not just coffee

Tell me

You see?

He's so young

Love? What?

He's still small

Really, he's so bad

Too bad

He even drags Nhu Y in

I tell you this

Not because of him, it's Binh

Binh consulted for him about young love

We should separate them, don't let them hang out

So naughty

Break them apart

But I tell you this

I think Mr. Muoi is involved in this

Is he?

Yes

Are you sure?

I'm sure

I'm beating him up

Sure I'm beating him up

I'm beating him up

What kind of person is that?

He forces the kids into doing stupid things

But you know what?

Mr. Muoi is behind Phat's back

Telling Phat to get Nhu Y

Then dump her, to make her sad

Nhu Y's sad then you're sad too

That's his tactic

I did not like him snce forever

I want to move this house

Can you?

I still can't, but I'm planning to

Next week, I'll lock Nhu Y at home

Won't let her out at night

Don't just lock her

Find a chain and tie her

No, poor her, she's a nice kid

Do it No, poor her, she's a nice kid

Who knows if they come and ask her, she may break out

Should I?

I think you should

I have a chain back home, this big

And a lock

I'll bring it for you later

Lock Nhu Y's room up, not letting her out

Bring it here at once

I'll bring it later Bring it here at once

I'll bring it later

I'll lock her tonight I'll bring it later

I'll lock her tonight

Won't let her out

Phat and Binh have bad influence on her

I'm so pissed hearing that

Really

Why pissed?

That Mr. Muoi

He teaches his nephew like that

Can you bear it?

Of course not

You see, in this neighborhood anyone likes him?

In this hood, no one likes him

Yah right In this hood, no one likes him

Yah right

His face is so hateful

So unloveable

Tell Nhu Y don't let Binh and Phat call her to go out

This is grounded for her

Separate them

But if someone asks, you can't hand me in

Heard that?

I can't?

Yeh, tell them you read it online

They said it online?

They did, they commented and I read it

Let me see it

I'll message you later privately

But if they ask, you can't say my name

Just say you saw it online

I'll deny if you do so

There's all online? I'll deny if you do so

There's all online?

Yes

Mr. Muoi..

You're old already

Not so healthy

Why you are so into birds?

Look, this house is full of birds

Big ones

Can you take care of them all?

How about your nephew and niece?

What? Why are you here?

There's something that took me here

Your nephew, Phat

What's wrong?

He's this young

But he wants to love

He has a crush on Nhu Y, Ms. Tam's niece

But look, Phat is so big and tall

He and Nhu Y do not look good together

To be honest, they go to school together

Like each other, that is normal

I can't force them not to

What are you thinking?

They are so young, I won't let them be in a relationship

But as long as they study well

Why do we have to stop them?

You don't forbid them?

No

You really don't?

Yeah You really don't?

You really don't?

For what?

It is love

Right, it also sounds right

My parents forbid me, now I'm all alone

But I don't think they suit

Your family is so tall

You and Phat, so tall

This called tall?

Yeah, he's taller than other kids

Is there anything to be proud of?

Being taller than other kids is proud

That's shameful

But that's not all, Ms. Tam said this about your family

What?

I heard it but I felt so bad

She said, how come your family cannot exceed 1m7

And?

She even said, her Nhu Y is gold

Phat doesn't worth it

This sounds more like you not her

I'm not related, why do I have to say so?

That's her

Really?

Yeah

That woman, so impolite

Tell her to be aware of me

I'll beat her up if I see her

If you want then go and tell her

Your houses are next to each other

Only few steps, tell her

If there's anything, don't drag me in

I didn't say anything, I'm just suggesting

I know you, you're not big-mouthed I didn't say anything, I'm just suggesting

I know you, you're not big-mouthed

I'm jsut speaking up for you guys

If you tell her, I'll deny that

Hey hey hey

Is it you?

I've been suspecting thesedays

It's you who bring garbage to my house everyday

What kind of man are you?

I give it back to you

No good deed goes unpunished

You're so nice eh?

Who tells you to clean my house's trash?

Who forces you?

It blocks the way

Basically it blocks

Wait, it's my house not yours

Block what?

If so you go clean your house

If you're that good then tell your nephew to stay away from my niece

No good deed goes unpunished

Stop it, you're that good?!!

That doesn't matter

My nephew, his feelings, that's his business

I won't interfere

I tell you this

If all men died, I still wouldn't let my niece marry your nephew

Look at you

What is that?

Doesn't make any sense

That hairstyle too

You're 35 already and still wear shirt?

Stop that! Bye!

We'll go to Ms. Phuong?

Kay

What do you want? I'll order

I want cool water

Two cool water, Phuong

Heard it

You haven't called me since we off for Tet

We made Tet cakes too early

So that I have to give them away

Is that so?

My house didn't make any

Give me 2 cake

Okay, I'll save for you

But where's Phat?

Phat? He's home

I don't care

He doesn't really talk to me thesedays

Leave him out

He's so noob

He's nice, not noob

You keep saying he's noob

But I think a guy like him.. no girl would fall in love with

It depends

But he's too nice

I like that though

That's cute

Gosh, nice and cute

Oh my…

Here's your water, my dear!

Save me two Tet cake okay?

I remember it

Phat, hey Phat

You're looking for me?

I'm calling you, who else am I looking for?

My family just made these

This is for you and Mr. Muoi

Thank you

Eat it now, it's freshly-made

Bye bye!

Yes, I gotta change for her

Do I look okay?

Good

Handsome

Nhu Y will fall into you

What kind of clothes is this?

Large top but short pants?

What if mosquito bite me?

It's modern

You know nothing

I looked up on the Internet and I dressed you exactly the same

But you have to be stable

If you don't dress like this, Nhu Y won't like you

Is that so? Saigonese dress weirdly eh?

Yep

Welcome you home

Lead him

How come you are drunk?

I'm just a bit drunk

You're wrong

Oy, Phat, why so handsome today?

I dress him so that he can go get girl

Binh picked for me

Get girl?

When I was young, to me getting girls was so dynamic

You're inherit the gene from me

This story we've been hearing it for hundred times

We know that you're the most handsome person in the house

Go go go

We might be late

Where are you going?

Go eat sweet soup

Sweet soup? When will you go home?

Erm later

After we finish eating

Remember to be late

Oops early

It's dangerous at night

Thief and stuff

Just relax at home, uncle

Are your eyes okay?

Why are you wearing glasses?

No, I like to

Do I look nice?

Eat!

You too, eat it!

Oh, I'm sorry

It got on my clothes Oh, I'm sorry

It got on my clothes

Bye, I'm going home to change

An, because of you!

You gave me this

It's all black I can't see anything

It's you being clumsy not me

I'm busy eating this don't you see?

Now what do I do?

Let me think

I've just eaten

Blood hasn't run well yet

I can't think of anything

Eat it! Here's mine

Nice

Fast

I haven't finished, fast what, wait!

It's your fault

Know what we're doing? Do what?

I got this really cool app

It shows you hiphop moves

Wear hiphop style, do hiphop moves?

Yeah right

Really cool

There are shapes and you just follow them

It's cool, let me show you

Do you see the shape?

Raise your hand as it shows

Okay now? Am I right?

In, see it?

Do the moves

What are you doing?

You should do it like this

There!

See?

See?

Do it again

Speed up, fast fast We have to speed up?

Do it

Right

Right

Do it Right

Right

Go go

Yayyy

The other hand

Right right

Is it okay?

Yeah you succeeded!

Binh

What?

Yo

Do I look good after changes?

It's cool

Gosh Nhu y will love you

Good!

That's good

Call her!

Practice

How?

Like this

What's wrong with you?

Nothing, I just want to change myself a bit

That I look more energetic

Do I look okay?

You look fine

But a bit weird

Sister Phuong

Where have you been?

We went flying kites

What?

Fly kites?

Wear this clothes, I thought you were playing soccer

You look weird

Drinks are as always?

Nhu Y said that I don't look okay

To be honest, you do look not good

You were the one who told me to wear this

You said Nhu Y likes this so I wear this

What are you talking about?

Nothing much, just go in and work

Hey, what do I do now?

How can I know that she doesn't like?

There's no other way?

There's still one more

But if she doesn't approve, I can't do anything

What is that?

For more infomation >> TÔI LÀ AI – TẬP 8 | Ngoại Truyện 1 | SITCOM HỌC ĐƯỜNG 2017 (Phở Đặc Biệt & Ngọc Thảo) - Duration: 26:54.

-------------------------------------------

I WILL NEVER LOSE A GAME.. (Minecraft) - Duration: 1:42:13.

For more infomation >> I WILL NEVER LOSE A GAME.. (Minecraft) - Duration: 1:42:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Top 5 Best Yoyo Freestyles of All Time + Instagram Contest – Weekly Yoyo Update 1-31-18 - Duration: 7:49.

In this video we are gonna countdown the top 5 most engaging freestyles of all time.

But before we get to that we want to remind you that we will be giving the results of

our Instagram contest at the end of this video, and launching our next contest where you can

win a $25 gift card to yoyotricks.com, but first, here's the top 5 countdown.

For a yoyo routine to be engaging it has to have great tricks, of course, but it also

has to be about more than the tricks.

While those not intimate with the more subtle and impressive nuances of trick construction

will still be impressed by most modern yoyo routines, these are the routines that will

make even the most yoyo ignorant want to stand up and shout.

In other words, these are the routines that would be awesome on any stage, not just a

yoyo contest.

While not every routine in this list won the competition the year it was performed, each

has left a lasting impact on the sport and performance of yo-yoing.

#5 In 2011 Ben Conde performed what was called

at the time, "The best yoyo freestyle ever."

He blew everyone's minds with his crazy, risky grind tricks, popularized the use of

open string binds, at least for players in the US, and helped to pioneer the practice

of custom editing music to craft performance-driven routines.

This routine alone caused a 4A boom which lasted for several years in the United States.

But that is not the routine we're adding to our list.

That spot goes to his 2015 worlds routine.

See, his 2011 routine, while ground breaking had a lot of dead time, and a couple restarts

and even a change out.

Anyone who became a fan of of Ben because of that routine, which, you know, was everybody,

anticipated the day he would throw down that perfect routine.

In 2015 our hopes were realized.

To a funky soundtrack Ben threw one of the only flawless routines that year featuring

some of the riskiest tricks ever performed on the competitive stage.

It was the realization of all the anticipation he started in 2011, and it was awesome.

#4 In 2014 Hajime Miura stunned the yoyo world

by taking home the top spot in the 3A yoyo division beating out 3 time world champion

Hank Freeman.

While that routine was impressive, in 2015 he threw the only 3A yoyo routine ever to

go viral on Facebook and Youtube.

Every aspect of the routine was choreographed to perfection, the tricks were all super clean

- which is notoriously difficult to do in that division - and just look at him.

He's like 12 years old and he is yo-yoing to a song about getting your first kiss.

Cute and electrifying, who can compete with that!

#3 When Gentry Stein took the stage in the 2014

world yoyo contest, even those of us who had followed his career closely knew that he couldn't

win.

His competitors' tricks were just too good.

Then we all witnessed one of the most ground breaking routines to date.

Every trick was iconic, perfectly mapped to one of the best songs ever to be heard on

the competitive stage, a song that started off good, but was further improved by his

own music editing.

When the final scores were totaled he did lose the technical trick score, but then made

up the difference and then won the day with his now legendary performance.

Is it any wonder that Gentry has not only continued to win contests every year since,

but he has been in music videos, featured on Steve Harvey, and even filmed tutorials

of his most iconic tricks on YoYoTricks.com?

#2 Speaking of legendary performances, in 2015

Jake Elliott pulled off the most narrow win in world yoyo history defeating 6 time world

champion Takeshi Matsuura.

Using a yoyo that he had only been practicing with for a few weeks before the contest - a

yoyo that is now a legend in its own right - he hit tricks that were so dense and sophisticated,

so innovative and so… what!?! all perfectly mapped to the music, full of attitude and

charisma.

This routine was so compelling the band who performed the song shared it on Facebook where

it racked up millions upon millions of views.

If you are one of the few people who have not seen this routine, stop what you're

doing right now and check it out… then get an Atlas from YoYoTricks.com

Before we get to the top routine, one of our favorites that almost made the list is Tessa

Piccillo's 2014 win at the world yoyo contest.

Beside being an all around great routine, the moment when she lands the horizontal circular

eli hops like it's nobody's business, but still looks surprised with herself, is

such a genuine moment that we can't help but smile every time that we watch it.

#1 In our number one spot we have Shu Takada's

2012 winning freestyle in the 2A division of the world yoyo contest.

Shu is one of the great pioneers in the 2a division of both trick construction and performance,

and this routine exemplifies both.

He is acrobatic, he is enthusiastic, all the while performing such unique and difficult

tricks he was able to take 20 seconds in the middle of his routine to do this:

And he still came away with the win.

That's what I call an engaging performance.

So what are your opinions, did we get it right, or did we miss some of the best routines of

all time.

Leave your opinions the comments below, and make sure to check out the full freestyle

videos, in the links in the description below.

Of course be sure to subscribe if you want to see more content like this, or if you just

want to learn how to yoyo.

Now we turn to Chris to fill us in about the most recent Instagram contest.

Thanks, Adam!

The #YoTricksNewYear Instagram contest from last year is now closed and we have a winner!

Congratulations to @shintake_mushroom who showed off this snazzy horizontal offstring

trick.

Check your instagram DMs to claim your prize.

Stay tuned at the end of this broadcast for more of our favorite entries.

For next week's instagram contest, we want you to post a video of yourself doing a trick

and binding with style.

Make sure that you bind the yoyo and catch it with style, or you won't get any points.

Be sure to use the hashtag #YoTricksBind when you post your trick on Instagram.

For the full list of official contest rules go to YoYoTricks.com/InstaContest.

This weeks contest winner will receive a $25 gift card to YoYoTricks.com, and remember,

the winner is randomly selected, so even if your video isn't the best, you still have

a shot at winning.

And don't forget, we will be featuring some of our favorite entries at the end of our

next weekly yoyo update.

This is Christopher Chunn signing off, reminding you, "Nostalgia just ain't what it used

to be…."

We'll see you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét