Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

CONSCIOUSNESS � WHERE DOES IT COME FROM AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT OUR PHYSICAL MATERIAL

WORLD (PODCAST)

BY ARJUN WALIA

Consciousness.

What is it?

Where does it comes from?

And what type of connection does it have to physical-material reality?

These questions, and more, are what we explored in our most recent Podcast, hosted by CE founder

Joe Martino, when we sat down with neuroscientist Dr. Mario Beauregard

We dived into non-material science, the importance and validity behind it, and how we�re currently

living in a second scientific revolution.

Many studies in the fields of quantum physics as well as neuroscience have shown what�s

now, scientifically speaking, undeniable � that consciousness has a direct effect on our physical

material world.

Whether it be meditators trying to influence quantum systems at a distance, examples of

telepathy, remote viewing, or the fact that various individuals within several different

countries governments (under the watch of their Department of Defence) have had �special�

abilities.

You can read more about that and see some actual examples in the article linked below,

as well as similar topics that are discussed in the podcast.

On a side note, did you know that as far back as 1999, statistics professor Jessica Utts

at UC Irvine, published a paper showing that parapsychological experiments have produced

much stronger results than those showing a daily dose of aspirin helping to prevent heart

attacks.

Utts also showed that these results are much stronger than the research behind various

drugs like antiplatelets, for example.

The CE PODCAST With Dr. Mario Beauregard You can find a list of our previous Podcasts

here

A New Film Mario Is Featured In That Dives Deeper Into It

Hundreds of scientists are gathering to emphasize this (that matter is not the only reality),

and are not really getting the attention they deserve.

All of our academia and real-world applications come from material science.

This is great, but it�s time to take the next leap.

How can we continue to ignore facts and results simply because they defy the belief systems

of so many people?

A group of internationally recognized scientists have come together to stress the fact that

matter (protons, electrons, photons, anything that has a mass) is not the only reality.

We wish to understand the nature of our reality, but how can we do so if we are continually

examining only physical systems?

What about the role of non-physical systems such as consciousness, or their interaction

with physical systems (matter)?

Here is a list of points were co-authored by: Dr. Gary Schwartz, professor of psychology,

medicine, neurology, psychiatry, and surgery at the University of Arizona, Mario Beauregard,

PhD, from the University of Arizona, and Lisa Miller, PhD, from Columbia University.

It was presented at an international summit on post-materialist science, spirituality,

and society.

The Summary Report of the International Summit on Post-Materialist Science, Spirituality

and Society can be downloaded here: International Summit on Post-Materialist Science: Summary

Report (PDF).

�Get over it, and accept the inarguable conclusion.

The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual.� (�The Mental Universe� ; Nature 436:29,2005)

Expanding Reality, A Ground Breaking Trilogy Film Series

You can purchase the film here.

�Expanding Reality is about the emerging postmaterialist paradigm and the next great

scientific revolution.

Why is it important?

Because this paradigm has far-reaching implications.

For instance, it re-enchants the world and profoundly alters the vision we have of ourselves,

giving us back our dignity and power as human beings.

The postmaterialist paradigm also fosters positive values such as compassion, respect,

care, love, and peace, because it makes us realize that the boundaries between self and

others are permeable.

In doing so, this paradigm promotes an awareness of the deep interconnection between ourselves

and Nature at large.

In that sense, the model of reality associated with the postmaterialist paradigm may help

humanity to create a sustainable civilization and to blossom.� � Mario Beauregard, PhD,

from the University of Arizona

For more infomation >> CONSCIOUSNESS – WHERE DOES IT COME FROM AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Bullet Journal Setup 2018! [CC] - Duration: 5:28.

Hi guys, I'm Danni. Welcome back to my channel and welcome to a very belated

2018 bullet journal setup video. This is my bullet journal. It's a Leuchtturm1917

and the little stickers on top are stickers

I think that are from Fying Tiger, or Tiger in the UK. They got sent to me by my friend Jake and

Jake has a youtube channel as well. I will link it in the description below

So we start off with the key. Now, this is my key, I surrounded it with little

Plants and all that kind of stuff and in the key we have the task,

events and then what I do with tasks.

And I also do a little exclamation mark if something is really important.

Then I've ripped out the index pages because I used this bullet journal before and I wanted to start fresh, so I made the welcome

to 2018 page and the things I'm pointing at are little glitter stickers.

Now this is my birthday calendar.

I did all the months of the year

With the color that I've chosen to go with them, and then underneath them I've written whose birthdays are that month and on which day.

Then we go into my future log. Now here

we have all the months again underneath each other and then next to it on the side are things that I've already planned.

These can be appointments or events that I'm going to.

Here are my goals.

These are the 10 goals that I have for 2018

and I've divided them into the quarters of the year, so by the end of March

I want to have the goals in the first quarter done and then so on.

Then I have my mood tracker on the right-hand page, and I am tracking my moods.

I use the same color system from the app called Daylio

And basically, I just track how I feel. Then I have my bookshelf on the left and in the bookshelf

I'm gonna put all the books

That I am reading or want to read. That one's already there, that is the book from my friend Alex Bertie. On the right hand

side is my watch list. I've made little movie tickets and then in the tickets

I've written down what the things are that I want to watch. If I've already watched it, I'm marking the sides with a color.

On the left hand side we have my 10-minute tasks

And I made this page purely if I have 10 minutes spare some time

that these are little productive things that I can do. On the right hand side we have a page called my video ideas and

On these sticky notes I write down video ideas that I have. I made them stick to the page

But if it's full and I've used all of them I can take them off and put a new sticky note there so I can

use the same page all year. On the left hand side we have my YouTube growth and

Basically what I'm tracking here is the amount of subs that I have at the start and end of each month, the amount of views that I get each

month and the amount of videos I upload in a month and then at the bottom is

like a yearly overview kind of thing. Then I have my video planner and in my video planner I've written out all the Saturdays in this year and

I am going to plan what video goes where.

Then I have my memories page on the left-hand side and in that page

I'm going to write down my favorite memories that I make this year. On the right hand side we have my January cover page.

The theme for January that I've chosen is little stars, and I have made it a grey theme.

Now we have this month and in the this month section

I have divided it into personal and YouTube and then I have the dates in the middle.

On the right hand side I have a little calendar, my goals for this month and birthdays and also in the bottom right corner

I have a little thing that says next month and all the appointments that I have planned for the next month.

This is my weekly. I have the week in the top left corner and also the

Calendar for the month with the week that it is highlighted. Then

in all the boxes are the things I need to do.

I have a little quote and then on the right hand side

I have a box that says next week so that I am aware of any appointments that are coming up. Let's do a quick flip through.

My key

The 2018 cover page

My birthday calendar

My future log

My goals and moods

My bookshelf and my watchlist

My 10-minute tasks and my video ideas

My youtube growth tracker and my video planner

My memories and the cover page for January

The monthly spread for January

One of my weekly spreads. I really hope you like this video. If you did,

Please give it a thumbs up. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel,

and follow me on all the social media links that are in the description box down below.

Thank you so much for watching, and I will see you next time. Bye!

For more infomation >> Bullet Journal Setup 2018! [CC] - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Caillou Steals the iPhone X / Oofed - Duration: 2:20.

("Focusing" by GoAnimate plays)

Man. I'm so bored.

I'll just check what's trending on YouTube.

What's this? Apple launched a new iPhone!

The iPhone X! Let's check it out.

That gives me an idea!

Hey, Daddy.

What is it Caillou?

Can we go to the Apple Store to get the iPhone X?

No way!

The iPhone X is a thousand dollars. Sorry Caillou.

That's fine.

I will just play a game on my iPhone 3G.

Wait I have an idea.

I will steal the iPhone X from the Apple Store!

First I need to plan my heist.

("Fluffing a Duck" by Kevin MacLeod plays)

Okay, I'm ready!

("Rock and Roll" by GoAnimate plays)

Caillou, are in--

Huh? What's this?

Caillou's plan to steal the iPhone X?

That boy is so going to be *Oof!* when he gets in here!

Caillou! What the heck are you doing with that cell phone?

That's it! Here it comes!

*Oof!*

Animations are back!

This video was just for fun

and is not meant to be taken seriously.

Check the February 2018 Upload Calendar tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Caillou Steals the iPhone X / Oofed - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

DAY 20 OF MY JUICE FAST WEIGHT LOSS HACK HOW TO-MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - Duration: 4:53.

hey guys today is day 20 of my juice fast I am definitely hanging in strong

on this juice cleanse juice fast this is the third week of my juice fast and I'm

doing excellent this week I promised myself if it is not broke why fix it I

know you guys like the numbers so I'm going to get directly into that as

problems explaining how my new week went which is day oh I'm sorry

week three of the juice fast I had a rough two week juice fast and this third

week is excellent I have promised myself that I was going to stick to what I know

stick to the basic rules of juicing and just moves a pound today so Monday

makes my new week and today's Wednesday and as of Wednesday I have been losing

every morning when I weighed myself at six o'clock in the morning I've been

losing one pound a day so I'm so happy so my goal this week when I do my

weigh-in is to let you guys hear me say on Sunday that I lost seven pounds or

more so fingers crossed but I know I can do it I just have to pay attention to

how much I'm consuming I really truly am not hungry so it doesn't make any sense

to be drinking juice just because it's there I have energy so it's not like I

have to make an excuse that I need to drink juice just because it's there but

I'm definitely trying to stay consistent all the way up into the ninth of this

month trying to move one pound today to make up for that one week

that whoa I'll say about a week in total of days that I didn't lose a full pound

of them or I may have lost a half of a pound I lose weight every day but I'm

talking about the days that I didn't lose a full pound maybe it just was a

half a pound I wanna make up for that I wanna come in strong for the night

because it'd be honest with you guys I'm not gonna lie to you

I'm doing this to get healthy to get my clarity but I also want to stop putting

limitations and restrictions on what I eat it's not what we're eating guys it's

how we're eating it and the reason why I gained weight was because it wasn't the

foods that I was eating even the foods that are considered bad it was me eating

these foods when I wasn't hungry it is okay to sometimes eat foods when

you're not hungry because you're looking at maybe a nice

movie on TV and you just want to have a snack with it but he did in moderation

know when to put the bag down over Bowl down with the dip dip and chips um so so

far so good I'm gonna have one more drink today and then I'll have my green

tea I do a salt water flush every morning because I want to have a bonus I

want to not only be drinking nutrients I mean getting healthier and making my

body well from the inside out I also want to cleanse the body while I'm on

this weight-loss journey and also let's give our body help cleansing our body

don't just leave it up to your body discussion yeah you're drinking healthy

juices and fruits or eating healthy leave it all up to the body help your

body in eighty to better health and can happen even more rapidly and the

nother thing you're gonna notice in this juice journey is that my hair is going

to be getting longer and longer and longer when I take it out it's an updo

now it's a hair protective style but you guys are going to start to notice that

my hair is grown too I shaved it bald about a year and a half ago and I'm

never gonna do that again that's growing and the numbers on the scale is getting

lesser and lesser and lesser so I don't want to be long with this subscribe to

the channel like the video we'll make it a favorite and I'll see you guys in the

next video day 21 coming tomorrow

For more infomation >> DAY 20 OF MY JUICE FAST WEIGHT LOSS HACK HOW TO-MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Простая и быстрая прическа своими руками 2018 - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Простая и быстрая прическа своими руками 2018 - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Tropical PvP | Factions | nUg Is Back - Duration: 3:41.

honestly guys I am truly disappointed now I just want to get something

straight there is no hate towards nUg in this video I just simply want to talk

about their behavior so if you guys don't know nUg is currently sitting on f

top one with 300 million dollars in the faction bank and they consist of half of

the people on the server and yes this also means staff members but even

though they have these staff members people in the chat still like roam free

and that's basically what I wanted to talk about now there is a bit of a

dispute between our faction Optifine and nug and to give a little back story

behind it nUg has set aside a claim right next to her base right before we have

finished our walls and by the time that they made these claims the rules on the

website had specifically prohibited the claim from being there and shortly after

talking with the faction members they decided to respond with things like this

retard alert class retard alert retarded fuck best cape get the fuck out

Rando trash fag gonna get split Mr. Zovoo a trusted member of the faction had

said we had seven days to make our base and do our claim the same guy responded with

you have the day and another guy from the same faction had said

that we are expected to have our claims done in less than 24 hours now I'm not

sure about this but another guy said nUg got bitch claims outside of our base too now

I just found out that the forums had been changed overnight and I'm kind of upset

about this now there was a rule I was hoping to stay there which was a side

rule from the rule staff disrespect and this rule surprisingly was removed and

the name of that is player disrespect and they have been accused for this far

too many times for me to count now I don't know too much but I am supposing

that a staff member is changing these rules to hide the fact that nUg has been

breaking them and in fact it does say here that these rules are subject to

change at any time without any notice now I want to think about the word

change now the Google definition for this word means to make or become

different and if we look at the side text we can see a proposal to change the law

and if we replace that with something very familiar such as rule and read it

again it says a proposal to change the rule and/or rules

now does that mean that this has all changed after this has gone down and

taken place well YES yes it does nug knows that they have broken several

rules and they refuse to take this penalty and that's why I'm asking for

something to be done thank you this is Optifine and we're signing out bye

For more infomation >> Tropical PvP | Factions | nUg Is Back - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cypher - Na bruxa pt 3 (Marley, Conflitos PLP, Nogam, Vagabruno, Slot, Bó Preto e Mano PV) - Duration: 6:16.

For more infomation >> Cypher - Na bruxa pt 3 (Marley, Conflitos PLP, Nogam, Vagabruno, Slot, Bó Preto e Mano PV) - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

How To Find The Right Decoder For Your Locomotive - Duration: 15:12.

have you recently bought a DCCC ready locomotive or have an older locomotive

that you want to put a DCC decoder into but have no idea what decoder you should

put in that locomotive well watch this video and I'll show you how you could

find out what decoder to put in your locomotive I'm Tom Kvichak and this

is Toms Trains and Things this channel was created to help other modelers who

are in need of guidance in pursuing their dream of building a model railroad

and when we have a locomotive that's DCC ready and you have no idea what decoder

to put in it that's when you need some help and trying to find that special

decoder to put in there I've had many emails with this question in there about

the same predicament of not knowing what decoder to put in there locomotive so

recently I've done some research on it to find out different places where you

can find those decoders for your locomotive so I'm going to show you how

to do it right after this if you would like to see more videos like this go

ahead and hit that subscribe button and go to my channel click right below the

video where it says toms trains and things click on that and that'll take

you to my channel page and click on playlists and that will show you all the

playlists that I have I have them grouped into different categories by

topic so it's easy to find so if you're looking for something on soldering you

can find it if you're looking for electrical project you could find it if

you're looking for DCC you'll find it I have over 40 playlists on there where

the videos are grouped into categories so you could find them easily so take a

look at it now like always I'll have the links for every one of these webpages

down in the description now let's go take a look at this first one and that

would be Digitrax now on a Digitrax you have two ways

that you could do it you could do a normal selection and a reverse selection

on here so let's select a scale and we're gonna do a Cho and then we're

gonna select a brand from that scale now let's go and do let's do a Bachman all

right and then select an engine now there's a lot of different ones that we

could select in here and let's just say that we have what's a good one that we

could choose on here okay the four eight two we're gonna do a steam locomotive on

here now with this this will tell you each one of the decoders that will work

in that locomotive let's take another look on this and we're gonna pull up an

Athern and pull up a Genesis dese diesel DCC ready okay and these are the

decoders that are available that will fit in there and if you click on the

decoder itself let me see if I can bring up a sound decoder let me see this looks

like a good one here it'll bring up the specifications on there and product

details where you could check out the decoder and get a larger view on there

and zoom in on it so you could see what kind of it's an eight pin plus it's got

the speakers and it looks like it also has they stay alive on there I'm not

sure if that is what that is but that's what it looks like so that's a pretty

good feature that they have the link right there in the list it will take you

right to the product alright now that's it four digit tracks let's go on over to

NCE and see what they have now here on NCE

web page we have a decoder selector but it is in list form so it gives you by

scale the manufacturer the model and the first choice sometimes the second choice

and if there are notes in there sometimes they'll give you notes you

were starting out with the N scale manufacturer Arnold s2 and 145 are Atlas

you can see they have a lot of locomotives listed on their atlas

classic they haven't áthen concore kado okay let's go down to h0 scale same

thing they have by manufacturer the model and what decoder you would use on

there so let's go down to learners Intermountain will go to F7 and will see

it is a d1 45 R or you could use a KR s - s r this one it's D you know depending

on how you want to look it up with the digit I actually have two drop-down list

where you could choose it now here on the NCE you have a complete list of what

decoders will work where and let me see what else we have and they have how-to

videos on there also alright now let's go to soundtracks now soundtracks same

thing they have it in scale they have an HOH oh and 3s and we'll look in h0 now

they have the MA the manufacturers here let's go to rapido

trains in h0 scale and see what they have there now they have Elko AMD AMD

AMD AMD and md1 so in these ones they have the

tsunami to the economy and the speaker baffle kit so if you have an let me see

AMD f40 pH or f40 pH - 2d you would use the TSU 21 pin am now on this one here

you can see that they have this is a link now they set up links for the

product so you could go directly to the product and find it right there and get

everything you ever wanted to know about that product which is a pretty good deal

right here now let's start over and let's try a different brand will bring

up kado USA and we'll have the diesel okay let's see what this one does right

here does this actually show you the D yes it shows you the diesel and the

decoder that goes in it one hundred and forty five dollars and 85 cents for that

decoder let's go back to the last one and let's try a GE C 44 - 9w newer

releases and it shows you the locomotive there with the decoder let's take a look

at ESU I was really disappointed here because they have QuickStart guides but

they don't have a selector for the lock sound decoders on here now you would

have to look up the QuickStart guide okay now we have now this is a pretty

good detailed explanation of the decoder and you do have it in English this looks

like a pretty good drawing of what the decoder looks like and where the wires

go what what LEDs to use on there so that's a pretty good thing but the only

thing is you don't know what locomotive as it goes to now let's go

on over to JMRI JMRI has a decoder selection guide now you have to go through this

one manually to see this one tells you manufacturer the model and the family

like an atlas n scale for function dual mode length width and height if you are

looking for a particular decoder you could look it up here but there's no hot

links on it this is just a stagnant page where you could look up and this is a

very good list it's updated regularly and I think from what they said on here

that every decoder that was ever made is on this list so this is a pretty

extensive list here and I'll just keep on scrolling and scrolling you can see

the scroll bar here all the way down to the bottom I would say this is probably

the most extensive list of decoders anywhere but the only problem with this

you have to go through it manually to see the decoder in there and there are

no hot links now I'm not complaining about that but this is a very excellent

resource to look up decoders now I got this one here when I was looking for

decoder selectors I think this coastal DCC is a really

good one if you have a locomotive and you have the connector on there and you

can pull that up by what connector it has what the size it has and the

amperage now there are other factors that you could test on your locomotive

that's beyond the scope of this video right here I'm just showing you where

you could find the decoders but this is a very good example of how many

functions you want that amperage the connector and the size of it you could

narrow your search down by those factors right there which is

very good so let's take a look at a we'll take a so let's go to the ESU and

try it down way we'll pull up the ESU decoders

okay now this way it shows you the functions on there now once we have this

list up let's see if we can narrow that down with the functions and we'll look

for a sixth function and see if it will bring it up that way

this one this one doesn't let you choose all the different criteria at once you

have to do them one at a time let's just do it this way here we'll just go six

functions and see we could do it that way

and that's the same thing that we could only do one at a time on there even

though you're limited to one at a time this is still a really good way to look

up your decoders on here or I don't know how many decoders they have or it's just

the decoders that they are selling it looks like you know you had they have

hot links to some and there's no links to the decoders on some of the other

ones let's try a ESU right here and bringing up the link on that and it

gives you the information on it and it's 3350 I guess that's pounds so even

though you can only do one selection at a time that this is still a good data

base right here for selecting them but all the other ones are good also the

digit digit tracks the nce the soundtracks jmr i list is probably the

most populated list of all the decoders available and going back to this coastal

DCC that's a very good one too now that we have a pretty good idea of how to

find a decoder for your locomotive it should be pretty easy to go on any one

of those to find your decoder for your locomotive when I was browsing through

the DCCC concept webpage that was the very first time that I actually went and

selected any kind of decoder on there so that was the first time for me

I normally check things out thoroughly but I was really surprised that the way

that they could bring it up I was disappointed that you could only bring

up one it you know make one selection at a time but still that is a very good way

of doing it where you can narrow it down by the criteria that you are looking for

on your locomotive so I would say DCC concept is a really good one to check

out they're all good they all have their

advantages and they all have their disadvantages like the ones that are

specifically for the manufacturers they're only going to list obviously

their own decoders but on the other ones like J MRI and the DCC concept you're

gonna get every possible decoder and now I'm not I don't know how thorough or I

don't know how extensive the list is for DCC concept but that is probably the

easiest way to find it so I hope you enjoyed that I've learned something

along the way - if I ever get another locomotive that needs another decoder in

it I'm sure to be using that list right there in fact I'll probably check all of

them out just to make sure that I I could tie every one of them in together

cuz I'm like that I want if I see something here I'm gonna check it out on

this one too just to make sure that that one says the same thing this one over

here does so we'll see you and I gotta zoom out of here like this

For more infomation >> How To Find The Right Decoder For Your Locomotive - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

How To Download YouTube Videos [2018] - Duration: 2:06.

Hello Guys Welcome to iSpecss

In this video I will Show you about how to download youtube videos in just a minute Or

Less

All you have to do is simply copy and paste the video URL.

So before we Start up get subscribed to this channel and click on the bell icon and become

a part of our notification squad.

First Go to youtube.com then search and open the video you wanted to download.

then right click on the video and copy the video url.

now open new tab and type SAVEFROM.NET

paste the video url here and you are good to go.

select the video quality you need and click on download.

Thats all .

So in case if you are wondering how to download from your smartphones.

i will tell That too for you.

simply open youtube app or go to youtube.com from your smartphone browser and copy the

video url

now go to Savefrom.net from your smartphone browser, paste the video url and download.

so thats all for this video guys.

comment down on how you guys will download and while you are down there toss us a like

if you end up liking this video.

and get subscribed.

thankyou guys for watching.

have a good time untill we meet in our next video.

For more infomation >> How To Download YouTube Videos [2018] - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Rich Gamer VS. Poor Gamer / Part 2 - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Rich Gamer VS. Poor Gamer / Part 2 - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Inappropriate Disney Toys - Duration: 3:36.

Disney is known to bring joy to children and adults alike.

They are an empire that's managed to take over the children movie and toy market.

And while their movies are a hit sometimes their toys are a miss and that's what im

going to be talking about today.

Hey youtube im court mcginley and welcome back to the most amazing top 5.

Before we get started I want to know- what was your favorite toy growing up and why?

Let me know your answers down in the comments.

And before we get started I just want to remind all of you to please subscribe to this awesome

channel if you havnt already- we bring you guys awesome videos 6 days a week.

And Don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up and let me know down in the comments

what other top 5 lists you like to see me do.

Alright without further a due lets get started on our list of the Top 5 Inappropriate Disney

Toys.

Starting off at our number 5 spot--Hanna Montana gummies-So here we have Hanna Montana Concert

candies.

Guitar and microphone shaped sweet and sour gummies.

Yeah so you don't realize the awkward- inappropriate- and phallic shapes these can make until you

see the gummies flesh coloured.

Well the mike we always knew about but not the guitar.

Yeah if I saw these on the store shelves I wouldn't be getting them for my kids that's

for sure.

Maybe they should've picked a music note or you know a high heel.

Basically anything that's not in the shape of a penis would be great.

I bet cousin Luann was behind this one.

Yeah those of you who have watched Hannah Montana know who im talking about .

in at number 4--Donald duck ride—yeah this is just unfortunate.

Whoever designed this needs to re- think their career path.

I mean this is ment to be a ride kids are going to go on so they should've thought

about this a bit harder- Turn Donald around the other way so the kids can ride on his

back.

Like why this?

For one thing the kids going to be riding on Donald's lap and hes not even wearing

pants.

And secondly hes staring somewhere he shouldn't be.

Face right in there.

Now online theres a lot of pictures of adults goofing around on this ride and its pretty

clear why.

But honestly come on why would someone do this.

Theyre just trying to ruin Donald's wonderful reputation and making him seem like a creepy.

at number 3--Winnie the Pooh toy- Yeah so um here we have a Winnie the pooh toy.

Again we have a toy that could have been great if not for the awkward positioning.

So this is a standard ring toy popular among toddlers.

Luckily at their young age they don't understand that the positioning of the stand is inappropriate.

But as adults we sure do.

Yeah I don't think I would purchase this for my kid.

Its just a bit much.

Theres not much info available on this toy other then the picture and I think its pretty

obvious why.

I mean im pretty sure this got pulled after the definite backlash it would have received.

Coming in at number 2--Buzz lightyear sippy cup- yeah once again we have awkward placement.

Only this time theres a straw involved so it just kind of takes it to that next level

of inappropriateness you know?

But the body stance and facial expression they decided to give buzz is also concerning.

So he has his arms folded- a self satisfied look on his face and this is all while theres

a straw where his private area would be.

Yeah this cup designer just made one mistake after the other.

How did this even get approved- like who thinks this is ok?

I love Disney and all but common guys.

You coudve just made this a normal cup and slapped buzzs picture on it instead of this.

and at number 1--Lion King figurine- As if you couldn't tell from all the other items

on this list Disney had some people with an odd sense of humor producing there children's

toys.

This one is just above and beyond.

So already just by looking at it the placement is weird.

But you are able to tell that this is suppose to depict the scene from the lion king where

Raffiki holds up Simba and announces his birth to the pride land.

Suppose to be a happy moment but as you can see the toy isn't positioned in the best

way and then you see this toy in action and you know the toy designer had some issues.

Editors I inserted a clip so if you could show a few seconds of that.

Yeah that's just wrong.

And on that note there you have it that's our list of the Top 5 Inappropriate Disney

Toys.

Thank you guys for watching and ill catch you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Inappropriate Disney Toys - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Homekeepers - Robert and Lori Evans - CTN and Christian Fitness - Duration: 28:31.

For more infomation >> Homekeepers - Robert and Lori Evans - CTN and Christian Fitness - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

2017 LYS-5 SORU ÇÖZÜMLERİ SERİSİ - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> 2017 LYS-5 SORU ÇÖZÜMLERİ SERİSİ - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

How are you feeling? - (A Short with Integrity, Sharp Perception and Incredible Fortitude) - Duration: 0:35.

(congested breathing)

SAM: Hey buddy, how are you feeling?

ALEX: With my hands and feet...

SAM: AAAAAAA--!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét