Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Feb 1 2018

Window Installation Estimate Libertyville IL. Are you in the market for replacement windows for your home?

Are air leaks and drafts from your windows adding unnecessary costs to

your heating and cooling bills?

Your windows are designed to not only improve your home's appearance,

but to also save money on your heating and cooling costs.

When shopping for replacement windows you have a lot of important

decisions to make..

Luckily, we're here to help!

We're certified local window contractors that can help guide you through

the window purchasing process according to your speci?c style and budget.

We also understand that installation, including anchoring, insulating and

sealing the window to the house to make it airtight and watertight, is as

important as the quality of the window itself.

If it's time to enhance the beauty and value of your home with new

replacement windows, give us a call today for a free, no-pressure in-home

consultation!

For more infomation >> Window Installation Estimate Libertyville IL 847-427-6200 Window Installation Estimate Libertyville - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

BTS (방탄소년단) 'Not Today' Official MV SHOOTING | REACTION | GET THIS SONG TO 200 MILLION - Duration: 12:51.

[POTATO]

OKAYtinashe: What's up guys it's your boy OKAY- what's up?

Prashant: I should - sorry..

*checking the camera*

Ot: Your boy OKAYtinashe, with the SQUADDD (Group)!!!

GROUP: Ayyyy!!

and today we are reacting to.. B..T...S

"BTS (방탄소년단) 'Not Today' Official MV SHOOTING"

As you can see the group has gotten smaller. It's a marathon

We are going to keep reacting to videos until there is one person left

actually probably until 2 left because I'm not going to do this by myself. That's lonely

For more infomation >> BTS (방탄소년단) 'Not Today' Official MV SHOOTING | REACTION | GET THIS SONG TO 200 MILLION - Duration: 12:51.

-------------------------------------------

Nhạc Xuân | Tổng hợp 20 bài nhạc xuân hay nhất | NVH - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> Nhạc Xuân | Tổng hợp 20 bài nhạc xuân hay nhất | NVH - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Airbnb goes to war with Trump over immigration - Duration: 7:44.

For more infomation >> Airbnb goes to war with Trump over immigration - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Spencer Dinwiddie vs Joel Embiid Highlights | Nets vs. 76ers | Jan 31 | 2017-18 NBA Season - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Spencer Dinwiddie vs Joel Embiid Highlights | Nets vs. 76ers | Jan 31 | 2017-18 NBA Season - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

D'Angelo and Dinwiddie Highlights vs Philadelphia Sixers - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> D'Angelo and Dinwiddie Highlights vs Philadelphia Sixers - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

LeBron James (24 points) Highlights vs. Miami Heat - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> LeBron James (24 points) Highlights vs. Miami Heat - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ben Simmons (24 points) Highlights vs. Brooklyn Nets - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Ben Simmons (24 points) Highlights vs. Brooklyn Nets - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Terry Rozier Highlights vs New York Knicks | Jan 31 | 2017-18 NBA Season - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Terry Rozier Highlights vs New York Knicks | Jan 31 | 2017-18 NBA Season - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Goran Dragic (18 points) Highlights vs. Cleveland Cavaliers - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Goran Dragic (18 points) Highlights vs. Cleveland Cavaliers - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Why do evangelicals love Trump Dumb question Why wouldn't they - Duration: 1:57.

Why do evangelicals love Trump?

Dumb question Why wouldn�t they

why do white, right-wing Christian evangelicals support Donald Trump?

The answer is quite simple.

Their agenda is his agenda.

Trump and the Republican Party are working to take away women's reproductive rights and

to extend special "conscience" protections to "Christians" who feel that their faith

should somehow supersede the law.

They view the poor, the disabled, and others as "useless eaters" and are working to protect

white privilege and the power of white right-wing Christians in all areas of American life.

Trump is also a petit-fascist and an authoritarian.

This vision of the world is embraced in every way by right-wing Christians.

Too many pundits and other members of the chattering class prefer to make riddles out

of the obvious: They obsess about evangelical leaders offering "mulligans" for Trump's "sins"

and other assorted examples of right-wing Christian hypocrisy

While the answer to this supposed riddle is nothing more than crude realpolitik -- the

context, logic and implications of right-wing Christian support for Trump remain important.

Consider the following.

For more infomation >> Why do evangelicals love Trump Dumb question Why wouldn't they - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

A Tour of New England Craft Alcohol! - Duration: 14:24.

Hello hello everyone! I am back from my three-week research trip to New England,

and as I was unpacking everything this morning (Yay! Nothing broke!) I kind of

thought, why not give you a little sneak preview? And why not, you know, be a little

more casual this week with our video and just talk you through some of the cool

stuff that I found while I was checking out craft producers in New England?!

I will definitely be doing a deeper dive on a lot of this stuff whether it's a

specific spirit or the producer story or something I learned while I was there. So

you'll definitely be getting a deeper dive on the content but before I put all

of this away and figure out where the heck I'm gonna put it in my place,

I thought what the heck let's talk about it a little bit. So first let me give you

a quick rundown of all of the places that I visited. There was, let's see, from

a distillery standpoint we'll start there...

GrandTen Distilling, Bully Boy Distillers, Boston Harbor Distillery,

...those are all in Boston. Then we have Mad River Distillers up in Burlington,

Vermont and Vermont Distillers as well, which is also in Burlington. Then from a

beer standpoint we have OEC in Oxford, Connecticut and right down the

street from them also Black Hog Brewing Company. We also have Springdale

and Jack's Abbey which are in Framingham, Massachusetts. New England Brewing

Company is in Connecticut and then Aeronaut up in Boston, Foam Brewers in

Burlington, Vermont. I have something from Bissell Brothers here in Maine and then

Tree House in Massachusetts as well...and if you follow craft beer at all I'm sure

you've heard of Tree House and quite a few of these others. Then from a

cider perspective we have Bantam in Massachusetts and then Citizen Cider and

Shacksbury Cider both up in Vermont. So that's kind of the array of producers

that you see behind me but let me tell you a little bit about some of the cool

stuff that I brought back! I'm not going to go over every single one

because that will be a whole day's worth of information and like I said I'm

gonna go deeper on a lot of these things but let me just

share with you a couple of the fun things that I brought back. So first

things first, Fire Puncher Black. It is a flavored

vodka it's from GrandTen Distilling and to be perfectly honest when they

first brought this out right first read the description which says, "chocolate and

pepper flavored vodka", I was a little bit like, "eh I'm not in college anymore. Like

what is this? Right? Like what are we getting ourselves into here?" but when I

tasted it ah like it is like Mexican hot chocolate in a vodka, which again

probably sounds a little weird and you're like, "wait, what?" but I'm telling

you when I took a sip of this I was like I have to have this like and so I'm

really excited to start experimenting with cocktails and figuring out kind of

what I'm gonna do there. Let's stay over here let me tell you a little bit about

OEC Brewing here and so this is their flagship Tempest. And then this is a

really fun thing that I brought back. It is their sour beer, one of their sour

beers, that they blend with an unfiltered sake. And so I know it sounds super weird

but it is so freakin good and I cannot wait to open this and try it again and tell

you all about it when I do. They are...so OEC has an amazing amazing story and I

will definitely be going deeper there but they are all into a sour and wild

beers and they just the things they are doing the kind of innovations by, funnily

enough, going back to history um in terms of brewing and different ways to brew

beers is just a really amazing story. Then, let's see what else I want to show

you? So we have Shacksbury Cider up in Vermont that I mentioned and so they are

doing something really cool called The Lost Apple project. And what that is is

basically there's all these varieties of apples that used to exist in America and

a lot of them have been lost when they were ripped up during Prohibition and

they didn't know what else to do with cider apple trees a lot of them never

came back but there are here and there one tree here one tree there and so they

are essentially foraging for wild apples and then they're making ciders out of

them. This "Lost and Found" here is kind of a blend of whatever they found that year

and whatever they made it out of and then when they find cider apples that

they really like they graft them into their orchard and try to bring that

variety back. So a really cool noble project there that results in a

delicious cider and I will definitely be going deeper there for you. Um, back to

beer so New England Brewing Company for those of you who are craft beer

aficionados maybe you have heard of Fuzzy Baby Ducks. This is kind of one of

their flagship beers and you know New England Brewing Company was one of the

kind of OGs of New England brewing and they also were one of the pioneers

with canning. So if you all remember, years and years ago if a beer was in a

can you kind of thought it was a shit beer, right? But now, I mean look at all

these amazing craft beers in cans. Well someone had to take a leap and kind of

start that first and take the risk to get out of bottles and go into cans and

New England Brewing Company was one of those breweries, particularly in New

England they were one of the very first to do that. And so, they kind of led the

way and we have them to thank for that because let's be honest when you go

check out new breweries and you go check out new beers part of the fun is like

let me see the can what's the can art on it, right? And if we weren't in cans we

would be able to have that so they are a really cool story and even more fun is

you know why do they name it Fuzzy Baby Ducks? Why does this can have this

Unicorn, kind of honestly farting a rainbow that a duck is sliding down? And

all of their beers do have...the name and the can story are super fun stories

and so I'm hoping that I can end up doing a series telling you a little bit

about each each beer in each can. Then we have Tree House down here. Let me move these

a little bit. So Tree House, many of you have probably heard of. It's kind of

famous or infamous depending on, you know, your perspective. And the day that I was

there it was like six degrees out, the snow was blowing, it was like super

frigid, that New England weather. And I mean, even like, I mean I'm a California

girl now but even the locals were like "this is cold!" Right? I mean it was bad

and there were people standing outside, ninety-minute line outside, to get in and

get their allotment of Tree House beer. So they have a really unique approach and

they kind of launch lots of new beers and they only launch them on certain

days and they pretty much sell out the day they launch them. And so I'm very

fortunate and lucky that I was able to get my hands on some without too too

much effort or line waiting and get to talk to people about why they do what

they do and try some of their beers and meet the people who are making their

amazing beers. So that's that's one there. Then back to the spirits!

Um, let's kind of jump back over here, so this is kind of fun. This is

kind of fun. It is the Old Fashioned and so it's what it sounds like...it's an Old

Fashioned in a bottle. And again, at first when they brought this out I was a

little bit like, "seems a little gimmicky. Like, I don't know, Old Fashioneds are pretty

easy to make and that's part of the art of cocktail making, right?" But when I

tasted it I mean it's really delicious. And the reason it's so delicious is

because they're making it right. This isn't like a flavored Old Fashioned or

like a made up Old Fashioned. I mean, this is as the spirit is aging in the barrel

they then add Angostura bitters to it and then they add the right amount of

sugar to it and they let it continue to age in the barrel for a little while and

they make an Old Fashioned in the barrel and then they bottle it for you to enjoy

at home! Which is nice and easy entertaining, you just pour this over

ice, throw a few garnishes in and you are happy as a clam! So that's from Bully Boy

Distillers in Boston. Boston Harbor Distillery, so Ronda is the founder and

CEO of Boston Harbor Distillery and she was like hire number two for, you know

Sam Adams. So she is a legend in the craft beer scene and really helped build

the Sam Adams brand to what it is today. But you know over time she kind of

left and now she is doing this Boston Harbor Distillery and they make

incredible spirits. I have one or two others I'll probably mention from them,

but this line of spirits is called the Spirit of Boston and what's really fun

about this is she is taking Sam Adams beer and distilling it into whisky. And

so what's cool about this for me is, I'm a New Englander, right,

I have been drinking Sam Adams for as long as I can remember and so I know what Sam

Adams beer tastes like and especially when they tell you what beer it is you

can really, like this one is from the Sam Adams Double Black Lager, and so if you

know what that tastes like, which as a New Englander I do, right,

you can pick up like the actual Sam Adams beer as you're drinking this

whiskey. So this is really fun and it is really like the beer lovers whiskey.

Definitely will go deeper and tell you some more about them. Rum, so rum, if you

didn't know, has a very deep New England history and you know, I knew that, but I

didn't know how deep it was and all specifications of it. So I learned a ton

about New England style rum while I was there and we're gonna be writing a series on

it and kind of going deeper on that to tell you all about it as well. But there

were some really amazing rums that I tried and what differentiates a New

England style rum is that it is made from 100% blackstrap molasses and so

that's really the differentiator. And man, I mean I I've always liked rum but I've

never really been one to like sip on rum or appreciate rum on its own and this

trip has changed my mind about that completely. So now I'm really excited to

kind of dive deep into rum and start exploring it more. And this from GrandTen

Distillers, this Medford Rum is one great example. And then these two here

from Mad River Distillers are also great examples of rums. Honestly, this PX rum is

aged in sherry barrels and this honestly almost drinks a little bit more like a

whiskey. I think they even say somewhere in here like makes great Manhattans or

something. Um and so this is really incredible and super fun and then this

is their maple cask aged rum and the whole story of how this gets to be what

it is, is just a super fun story and honestly when they were telling it to me

I was like this has to be told. This is such a fun story and it reminds me of

like when I was a kid watching Mr. Rogers and seeing how crayons were made.

Right? Like that I got that little bit of excitement of kind of the peek behind

the curtain with the maple cask rum so I'm excited to tell you all about that too!

And then last, but certainly not least we have some fun liqueurs. This is blueberry liqueur from Vermont

Distillers. And so if you're not from New England and you've never had a Maine

blueberry, first of all let me just say you're missing out. Maine blueberries

are like no other blueberries.They are juicier, they have a deeper blueberry

flavor, they are...oh my gosh I don't know how to describe it. It's just whenever

you eat Maine blueberries you know you're eating Maine blueberries even if,

you know, there's no label on them and you didn't technically know. And so when

I first took a sip of this I did not know they were using Maine blueberries

in this and what I said to the woman who I was talking to as I took a sip I was

like, "Oh my gosh this tastes like I'm biting into Maine blueberries!" and she

was like, "Funnily enough that's what we use. We bring in Maine blueberries to

make this blueberry liqueur." and I think she said it was something like over a

quart of fresh fruit in every one of these bottles so it is just amazing and

they also suggest like pouring it on ice cream and desserts and things which I'm

super excited to try. I also have a nice cranberry liqueur here from GrandTen

Distilling and that's nice and tart and I can't wait to experiment with some

cocktails there. Last we have here from Boston Harbor Distillery a maple cream

and this is so freakin good in your coffee, like so good! And such a fun

bottle but they also, when I was at the distillery they make cocktails there.

Totally different than what were allowed to do in distilleries in California, I

might add. Awesome. And so they were making cocktails and they made kind of a

play on a White Russian with this maple cream and good

So I'm also really excited to experiment with that in cocktails...oooh, oooh! Falling beers...

and tell you more about that. So before these all start falling on me I don't know why

they're falling, they're on a flat table...maybe we have a little minor tremor here in

California or something. But that's kind of the overview of my haul from my New

England research trip and I'm super excited to share the stories of these

producers tell you more about the spirits maybe share some recipes as I

kinda come up with some things. But if you're in New England definitely make

sure to go check some of these places out and I will tell you more about them

in the future and for now, if there's any of these things

that I mentioned today that you're like, "oh my god I want to learn more about

that! I want to hear more about that! I can't wait until she does a piece on

that!" let me know in the comments below because I'm happy to, as I figure out

what I'm gonna write first and what I'm gonna do videos on first, I'm happy to

prioritize based on what you all want. So yeah until then keep drinking craft

drink local. Yay New England!

I'm back! As a quick reminder The Crafty Cask is a scrappy little startup

but we have big ideas and plans to help all of you

discover and drink amazing craft alcohol. So if you like what you see please hit

like and leave us some comments below. The more support we get the more we'll

be able to create even better content for all of you and bring our amazingly

fun vision to life. And of course, don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube

Channel here or our mailing list here. Thanks so much and happy craft drinking!

For more infomation >> A Tour of New England Craft Alcohol! - Duration: 14:24.

-------------------------------------------

お湯で簡単オフ!水性ネイルクノアのオフ動画 - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> お湯で簡単オフ!水性ネイルクノアのオフ動画 - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

ANTON : STILL PAYING DUES - Episode 21 - TRONCHE DE VIE DOCUMENTARY HD - Duration: 8:28.

I'm Anton Saldana aka Tino Valentino singer/songwriter and this is my story

I really believe it's really Michael Jackson like when I was really young

it was the BAD album like they gave me the BAD album

I decided to take music production in school

then I met a band mates there, that would become a band that we used to called COSMIC LOVE

there were a lot of people you know that kind of supported it

so it wasn't just me thinking to myself that maybe I could do this

now I was in this thing it was working, we were learning together you know

and that was around maybe, 11 years until you know

eventually we went our separate ways but that's really the beginning of like,

i guess you know if I answered your question, i'm sorry

this was before the theater and it has an impact to us at least you know the

sound and I felt like it was like we were buzzing about it we shot a video in

three days it was like 5,000 likes or something is shared so something like

that like wow it never happened in any of my bands or whatever a week after

that like and it was supposed to be the unveiling of like a wake-up and then

they like poured a lease in my room and I didn't know that my family had talk

amongst themselves to like can either read intervention if you will and they

take me to rehab so you know like my love affair if you will with substances

started like maybe in high school or something and I like just doing what

kids do and I just do it occasionally you know at first just for studying or

something you know maybe our excuse in that curiosity that led me to being

addicted to the speed specifically shabbu

how many nights turning today's catch me I'm useless trying to find a way

another excuse yeah I could write better you know in the mind you know like or I

could write more you know I could be recorded in wrote two songs tonight you

know like they were still awake being a college student collegiate kind of like

we were cool in school they knew who we were you know that was the thing maybe

that that had an appeal to me like we were pirates doing this thing we were

doing drugs but in my mind like that's what they expected of you you know being

in a proper you know band you know

they told me I'd be there for a year and I'm like no else no I'm not gonna be a

year like you're wrong to say I have a gig and I even said no you can't shave

my hair you know it was military almost kind of style waking up at 5:00 sleeping

at 8:00 maybe scrub the floors and stuffing you only one rule and that's

the breathe in father that's what they say can't listen to music you can't play

music I got reprimanded like so bad for just

tapping my feet you know in my mind like without music and useless like and not

and not anything at all I thought you'd just teach me a lesson or something but

then when my birthday passed and I was still there you know it's like okay I'm

gonna be here for a while yeah and I had to realize like everything on the

outside was gone like my band you know I had to like take the time to you know so

many things can happen in a few weeks what more a year so and I knew it'd be

there for a long

yeah make you write a journal every night which was your private sanctuary

you got 10 minutes to write before you sleep so you know I kind of like write

poetry I need the vent I needed to like II need

an outlet to express my negative negative feelings you know there I

wasn't really positive it wasn't positive at all when I was like wow you

know I don't want to be here I couldn't even like take them out I had to

memorize them in my head and some I was able to like sneak out of three air but

you know positivity

yeah we just play the gig like Christianity pura vida just live your

life have fun don't hurt anybody that's it and use sunscreen no I'm not gonna

lie you know I think about it all the time and I'm sure I learned something

from my I am still learning from my mistakes I try to keep busy now and I'm

still making music quicker than then I used to even you know collaborating with

a lot of people you know I don't even need to think too much about it I'll

just do it and you know they say you're only as old as the girls that you fuck

so I'm doing good I'm not kidding there's a lot that I don't wanna lose

you know now

in his famous words iku George Clinton

free your mind and your ass will follow

For more infomation >> ANTON : STILL PAYING DUES - Episode 21 - TRONCHE DE VIE DOCUMENTARY HD - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Kemba Walker (38 points) Highlights vs. Atlanta Hawks - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Kemba Walker (38 points) Highlights vs. Atlanta Hawks - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mawlynnong to Dawki Lonely and Shortcut Road in Meghalaya HD | North East India - Duration: 4:15.

From Mawlynnong to Dawki distance is 35 km.

It will take about 2 hours to reach.

The road is narrow and condition is very poor.

We went by Badar Road.

On this route you will find many waterfalls.

The journey is scenic.

You will drive along with Bangladesh Border from this road.

You will find many trees of Betelnuts, Tejpatta and PAN

There is also another route- main road . The condition is good but you won't get waterfalls.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét