Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

WODAPALOOZA Festival

If on 1 м²

the number increases

with astronomical speed

it means

a competition is somewhere near hear

Today we are at

Miami WODAPALOOZA Festival

Here's it

the main area

of the festival

Girls have decided

to do a light warm-up

before the main complex

Just a warm-up

the so called

"shoulder activation exercise" complex

Athlete village

where they prepare, rest, and recover

Like always

huuuuuuge area

for different brands

popular in Crossfit

a lot of people

discounts

and nice prices

a lot of things to see

and to show

What can I say

Of course, it is not

Crossfit Games

But I suppose the task was

a bit different

but

Organization and place are excellent

such landscapes, such scenic views

that play a huge role, I think

in the development of this sport

here

because the picture is stunning

of course

I'd like to note also

there are 3 types of tickets

simple

VIP

and super VIP

Super VIP is:

you don't buy a ticket - you just come on your yacht

and watch the competition from the ocean

Not bad, I think

Regarding the whole area

location is divided into

3-4 zones

in every zone

basically at the same time

competitions of different divisions are held

of different groups

as I understand the central zone

is the one which is located near the water

because

it's the most spectacular and I think

and the main focus was put on this area

Just see the view here

Like they say

party by party...

but no one has canceled lunch yet

that's why we'll have a bite and

continue our adventure

And this is the way how

Crossfitters rest

after the lunch

In my humble opinion

it's the coolest place

the coolest area

That was

final day

WODAPALOOZA

Many of my friends say

in comparison with Crossfit Games

WODAPALOOZA

is a classic type of Crossfit

which was at the very origin

without bike, swimming, etc.

I have nothing to add. Because, frankly speaking, I don't know.

But

I really liked everything

and I hope

I've managed to convey all that in the video

Well,

have a great mood

good metabolism

and see you in the next video!

Bye!

For more infomation >> WODAPALOOZA - 2017 / Miami Fitness Festival - Duration: 9:50.

-------------------------------------------

Reduce fat at HOME! - 3 Leg raising exercises for better abs - Duration: 2:37.

Namaste! Today I'm going to show you some leg raising exercises that you can

perform with your fitness band. But first we'll see the importance of leg raising.

It improves our posture and increases the flexibility in our legs.

It enhances blood circulation and removes toxins from our legs.

It strengthens our abs and waist muscles. Lastly, it reduces fat in our core region.

Let's get started! Deep breath-raise your right leg

maintain for a while, exhale-down one-inhale two-exhale three-inhale

four-exhale, continue similarly...

Relax for a while, now rotate-one, two, three.

Then anti-clockwise, deep breath-one, two, three gently relax.

Now side stretching - your foot should touch with your right palm, exhale-come up

second round - exhale come up side stretch gently exhale and then relax.

Practice the same thing on left side also.

Like, share, and subscribe!

For more infomation >> Reduce fat at HOME! - 3 Leg raising exercises for better abs - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to cook Sukuma Wiki | Collard Greens | Kale | Jikoni Magic - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> How to cook Sukuma Wiki | Collard Greens | Kale | Jikoni Magic - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

IDIOM: IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT - Duration: 1:45.

hi I'm Lisa. welcome back to my channel and today I wanted to share with you

another idiom - in the heat of the moment. let's look at examples. I didn't mean it

I just said it in the heat of the moment I'm sorry. we were fighting and in the

heat of the moment I said some things that I shouldn't have said and now he's

not talking to me. in the heat of the moment I thought I needed those shoes so

I bought them and now I regret it. so when you do something or say something

in the heat of the moment it means that you do it without thinking .without

considering the outcome because AT that moment you feel strong emotions like

anger excitement fear you are so in the moment that you cannot really think

about how it's going to turn out at the end . I think the meaning of this idiom is

quite simple but people forget the structure very often so remember in the

heat of the moment so it's a specific heat oF the specific moment yeah there are

not many underlying meanings to that I just think that it's very useful and it

sounds really good so yeah in the heat of the moment I hope

you don't do many things in the heat of the moment and consider what , how your

actions are going to affect people around you and your personal life yeah

so that's it for today it's a very quick video because the idiom is very simple

yeah but I hope it was helpful thank you very much for watching and I will see

you in my next video bye

For more infomation >> IDIOM: IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Black Lightning 1x04 Extended Promo "Black Jesus" (HD) Season 1 Episode 4 Extended Promo - Duration: 0:42.

If I could make people pay for what they did, that'd be a good thing, right?

This city is under attack.

And we're losing.

You only lose if you stop fighting.

What he's doing is heroic.

I can do this all night long.

Black Lightning new hit series this Tuesday at 9/8c on The CW.

For more infomation >> Black Lightning 1x04 Extended Promo "Black Jesus" (HD) Season 1 Episode 4 Extended Promo - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Sukuma Wiki | Mapishi ya Sukuma Wiki | Jikoni Magic - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Sukuma Wiki | Mapishi ya Sukuma Wiki | Jikoni Magic - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Android phone se computer me data cable se net kaise chalaye by - hindi basker all in one channel - Duration: 2:29.

PLEASE

LIKE

SHARE

COMMENTS

AND

For more infomation >> Android phone se computer me data cable se net kaise chalaye by - hindi basker all in one channel - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Ya salamu ka wazifa | Raat ka wazifa sirf raat k waqt kren | Allah pak k naam ka wazifa - Duration: 3:09.

Ya salamu ka wazifa | Raat ka wazifa sirf raat k waqt kren | Allah pak k naam ka wazifa

For more infomation >> Ya salamu ka wazifa | Raat ka wazifa sirf raat k waqt kren | Allah pak k naam ka wazifa - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

嘉義 拉斐爾心靈美學開運網 Tarot cards 自我介紹版 - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> 嘉義 拉斐爾心靈美學開運網 Tarot cards 自我介紹版 - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Как правильно париться. Беседа о парении на открытии Центра психологии Татьяны Соковиковой КРЫЛЬЯ - Duration: 26:16.

For more infomation >> Как правильно париться. Беседа о парении на открытии Центра психологии Татьяны Соковиковой КРЫЛЬЯ - Duration: 26:16.

-------------------------------------------

발라더 손효규의 파격변신부터 인터뷰까지 가~득 담았습니다!All-in-one: Son Hyo Kyou's Extreme Makeover&Interview!::Makestar - Duration: 9:16.

(We'll begin the interview. Please hit the slate)

['Ballad-er' Son Hyo Kyou's 1st interview will begin after 30 seconds!]

Hyo Kyou tok tok tok! Doing a concert?

Wanna play with Son Hyo Kyou at a concert?

Hyo Kyou tok tok tok! Doing a concert?

Then participate in the project~

Actually.. I want to play... (at the concert)

(Good work!)

Son Hyo Kyou / sentimental ballader : "Thank you~"

Son Hyo Kyou / sentimental ballader : "Do I have to do this much (to promote the project) ..?"

Son Hyo Kyou / sentimental ballader : "Hey manager, let's go drink soju!"

Hello~

I'm Son Hyo Kyou

I'm a singer from Choon Entertainment

It hasn't been much since I debuted but on social media

I may be a bit familiar to a lot of people

I have done busking for a long time

I got the chance to join a great company after long years of busking

so thanks to the support of my company and my fans, I have released my official album

Q. Hardest moment while preparing for your debut album?

The fact that my debut song would be a remake of a wellmade song was a big burden

I struggled to decide whether doing a remake was the right thing to do

Especially, re-creating an extremely wellmade hit song

was such a difficult decision to make and a big challenge for me

so recording the song was difficult

I would re-record the song after I was done recording

I would think 'Is this right..?' while preparing

So emotionally, it took a big toll on me

But I would listen to many songs- songs that I love

and (even if those songs were the same) there were stories that only that person could convey

so I got the courage to deliver a story that only I, Son Hyo Kyou, can convey to the listeners

Q. How did you overcome your difficulty, and which songs console you?

Instead of consoling myself,

I try to see things that I need to do more and improve

There are so many things I need to do and want to do

So many things I wish to do

Although there are difficulties and emotional hardships

my hope to do things in the future is stronger, so those thoughts help me overcome my difficulties

Q. What event made you the happiest recently? And I want to listen to 'GB9's JOA'~

I went to Hongdae recently cause my company is in that area

I saw some buskers and their songs were so good

So I stopped and listened to their songs for about 30 minutes and that made me so happy

I think that moment was the happiest for me

Not so long ago, I also took off many jacket to enjoy singing more although it was winter

and I think that was when I sang 'JOA'

I think this fan is one of my oldest fans, seeing that she requested this song

Q. If you express yourself in 5 words?

Son Hyo Kyou Ba bo?

I don't know!

Q. Ideal type?

My ideal type of woman is... I like feminine women

Women who bring out the protective instinct in me

But ideal type is just an ideal type

Q. Place you want to travel?

Jeju island~

I don't like long flights

so I want to go to Jeju island to play..

Q. If you wake up one morning as a girl, what do you want to do the most?

First... I would scan my new body..

(Grin)

Hmmm~?

That's it.

I didn't say anything~ Why are you laughing?!

Why is your face getting red? I'm fine~

Q. Your hobby and specialties?

My hobby is.. I think I drink well

So I go drinking often~ I like to drink alone

Q. Which drinks?

Soju~

Q. Any special talents?

I did this a while ago on a radio and people really liked it..

BMK sunbaenim..

I can do it well, should I show it now?

Q. Favorite girl group?

I really like TWICE~

I liek them all!

Not a single member that I like less!

Q. Do you look up their videos everyday?

For a while.. I was really obsessed..

Now I let them all go..

[Son Hyo Kyou's interview will continue after the advertisement.]

March 3rd

1st Concert Project Begins

Don't be conscious, let's go to the concert

Become a fan

Icon of busking, Son Hyo Kyou debut

Let's become his fan, Let's go see Hyo Kyou

Son Hyo Kyou's concert project that doesn't block newcomers and blocks leavers

You'll all participate in the project and come see me, right?

Q. What is Makestar's concert project to you?

This project is Son Hyo Kyou's first concert since debut

and a concert made by my fans!

Q. What do you want to do at your concert?

I want to do something I've never tried before

Rock... maybe dance

R&B and other genres as well~ Also trot song

A concert that will show off my never-before-seen charm

Q. Word for your fans!

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well in this cold weather

Thank you always for your support

Please participate and support my ongoing Makestar project

so that this concert project can be a success.. and I hope you support me until the end

I'm always thankful for the love you guys are sending me

I will try harder to become a better artist and let you guys hear better music

I love you <3 Thank you!

For more infomation >> 발라더 손효규의 파격변신부터 인터뷰까지 가~득 담았습니다!All-in-one: Son Hyo Kyou's Extreme Makeover&Interview!::Makestar - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

Party divided: Do Democrats have unified response to Trump? - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> Party divided: Do Democrats have unified response to Trump? - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

El MIT busca rebeldes para cambiar el mundo - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> El MIT busca rebeldes para cambiar el mundo - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

伯思 為什麼叫伯思 - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> 伯思 為什麼叫伯思 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Pasta Recipe in Hindi - Simple & Easy Veg Pasta Recipe - Vegetable Pasta Recipe - Indian Pasta - Duration: 4:45.

Pasta Recipe in Hindi - Simple & Easy Veg Pasta Recipe - Vegetable Pasta Recipe - Indian Pasta

For more infomation >> Pasta Recipe in Hindi - Simple & Easy Veg Pasta Recipe - Vegetable Pasta Recipe - Indian Pasta - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Flash 4x13 Extended Promo "True Colors" (HD) Season 4 Episode 13 Extended Promo - Duration: 0:41.

Uh, we don't seem to have Barry.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to see your husband today.

What?

I'm not about to let Amunet turn me into a weaponized slave.

Trust me.

Come on, let's move!

Is he safe?

Oh, he couldn't be more safe.

Barry's completely unharmed.

(screams)

You could rest easy.

He's in good hands.

The Flash all new this Tuesday at 8/7c on The CW.

For more infomation >> The Flash 4x13 Extended Promo "True Colors" (HD) Season 4 Episode 13 Extended Promo - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Pakistani Media Reaction On U-19 World Cup Semi Final, India Beat Pakistan By 203 Runs |India Vs Pak - Duration: 13:20.

For more infomation >> Pakistani Media Reaction On U-19 World Cup Semi Final, India Beat Pakistan By 203 Runs |India Vs Pak - Duration: 13:20.

-------------------------------------------

State of the Union Address 2018 and Democratic response: Coverage and live stream from CBSN - Duration: 6:18:13.

For more infomation >> State of the Union Address 2018 and Democratic response: Coverage and live stream from CBSN - Duration: 6:18:13.

-------------------------------------------

►অযথা না ভেবে ফোন স্ক্রিনে 1 বার লিখুন, তারপর মজা দেখুন Amazing App Gesture - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> ►অযথা না ভেবে ফোন স্ক্রিনে 1 বার লিখুন, তারপর মজা দেখুন Amazing App Gesture - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Top Fashionable Bollywood Heronies Gowns Dresign 2017-18 by SHAURYASTORE - Duration: 0:48.

Bollywood Gowns

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét