Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

what's up shenanigans John here and I am back today I'm back today for a real

quick review I know you guys are always interested in camera what camera do you

use but can't use the camera you're looking at is the Canon Rebel t5i that

is the workhorse for filming these talking head videos it has a rode

shotgun mic on top so what I want to talk to you about tonight is something

that I've wanted to do for a while since you're probably watching this you're

either a really into our family vlogs or none of those would be, is there a B?

so if you're watching this you probably have clicked on it because it has

something to do with a vlogging camera this is the review of the canon g7x mark

ii. I got this in September of 2016 and when you're a vlogger and you have what

seems to look like a good picture image people always ask you hey what type of

camera to use the canon g7x mark ii if you've watched this channel i've given

you kind of my feelings of this camera over

the last probably a year and four months or so now this camera has been out for

quite a while so i'm sure you all have probably at least watched the review of

some sort for this camera it was a hot camera its predecessor was probably the

standard and vlogging I think this is probably again one of the standards and

vlogging you go someplace you see them everywhere mostly because you have this

flip screen right here that is extremely convenient when you're trying to flip

frame up a shot I'm go ahead and turn this on right now so when you look at

this camera it's really bright right now as it has a very wide screen on it you

can definitely dial that in if you want if I want to zoom in a little bit I can

zoom in a little bit I've loved this camera now I've been vlogging with this

camera for quite a while pretty much every single vlog that you've seen over

the last you know 16 months has been on this camera sometimes it's on this

camera but mostly it's on this camera right here overall I think this camera

is really good I think you can see by the image quality that you see day in

and day out of this vlog it does really well does really well in low-light it

does much better than this Canon Rebel that I have in low-light much much

better it's got a lot of functions on it's got time-lapse I can

the flip up screen right there is just an amazing amazing thing to be able to

see you see that right there well I have a couple major complaints with this

camera over time and I probably am not gonna be able to show this to you but if

you look you're not gonna able to see do BRE this light it messing everything up

oh that's at the light man one of my major concerns of this camera is dust

particles will get under the lens it's like almost like other things are

getting under I really don't know what the issue is but it's building up

underneath it so much that I've done a lot of research on it myself and seeing

people actually send the camera back and they've replaced the camera because of

that I think I might do that because it's getting to the point when I'm

outside and light hits it you can start to see speckles when I'm recording in

the video I don't like that it's not a huge deal it I mean I'm not a

professional so I'm not gonna freak out over it something from shooting

commercials with this but it is irritating that I paid $700 for a camera

and it's having that effect I think my biggest complaint with this camera and

if it was a cheaper camera like if it was my old me but if it was my old

handycam I probably have less of an issue but this camera was a workhorse it

the the image quality was good the sound was good and the focus was good that

brings me to my biggest complaint with the camera and that is the autofocus

it's terrible it will sometimes I'll turn this camera on and it will not

focus at all I'll literally have to turn the camera off and turn it back on for

it they actually gain focus and I'm starting to wonder if the buildup of the

dust and the things on the lens are is not causing the camera to have issues

with focus I just can't believe a $700 camera a camera this quality would have

that much of an issue with focusing and it's a huge problem because when I'm

when I'm vlogging like this and I can see that it's not focusing and on me

that's irritant it's extremely irritating as you can tell it is I'll be

vlogging and I'll see that it's not in focus then I have to start over again

you lose that spontaneity if I have the camera turn around on one of my kids and

they're doing something and I lose focus and I lose that shot again it's gone

forever that's irritating this is a $700 camera I should not see that type of

issue on this camera I've heard other people complain that

they've seen that same thing they've actually sent the the camera back Matt

375 6 from his channel he said he bought this camera he didn't like it he sent it

back exchanger and I don't remember what the camera is but you can head of her

his channel asked him fletcher vlogging with this camera now for 14 months would

i buy it again yes and now that's that's not a great answer but i would probably

do a little bit more research into other cameras i'm a can of guy all the can't

the cameras that i've owned that are big cameras have been canon cameras i've

owned almost every single version of the the rebel this camera it was just an

extension of me being a canon person i went with it was a lot of really good

reviews the predecessor obviously was the workhorse for vlogging so I went

with this it's a good camera the sound is good it's got a lot of really good

options but the focus really irritates me and that the dust gets under the lens

that really irritates me because again if this was a $200 300 all a camera yeah

okay it's a 700 other camera even right now you can it on Amazon for I think

like 679 bucks that's what what's going for right now that's nothing to sneeze

at that's a pretty expensive camera to me again it's not a $5,000 camera but

you know to you and I 700 bucks is a lot of money this is my vlogging rig this is

what I go out daily that really inconspicuous blaze orange that I use

right here I wish I would've got the black one didn't have it and I'm I'm

just really impatient so I bought this one so this is this is I use so if you

watch our vlog on a daily basis this is the camera that I'm using if you watch

our talking head videos this is what the camera I'm using the Canon Rebel t5i the

sound quality and this isn't a review for the Canon Rebel t5i but you have to

get the shotgun mic the top of a get the sound on this thing terrible

just just terrible don't even don't even try it alright guys I actually did a

review on this camera when I first bought it back in September I will link

to that video below so you can kind of see me do a walk through my house this

video wasn't to do that type of review this video was just to talk about my

feelings and my experience with this camera of the last year 14 16 months or

however long it's been overall it's a great camera I would definitely

definitely do a lot of research into other cameras before making the purchase

just because it is a lot of money and the things that I've brought up

now are really irritating things so I would definitely do your homework all

right everybody I hope you enjoyed the video if you have any questions about my

camera or any more detailed questions about my vlogging experience with it

please leave them below I'm also gonna leave the link below to my original

review of the camera and the walk through my house that hasn't changed the

quality is phenomenal it's just some Bish's with the camera itself but please

if you enjoyed this video make sure you hit that thumbs up and thank you all if

you haven't subscribed please consider doing so thank you all so much have a

good week and I will see you tomorrow

For more infomation >> Canon G7X Mark II Vlogging camera review | 1 year Later Still The Best Vlog Camera? - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a House from Match Stick NOT FIRE - Duration: 5:35.

How to Make a House from Match Stick NOT FIRE

For more infomation >> How to Make a House from Match Stick NOT FIRE - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Bùi Tiến Dũng Bị Fans Bủa Vây Trong Khi Công Phượng Lầm Lũi Bước - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Bùi Tiến Dũng Bị Fans Bủa Vây Trong Khi Công Phượng Lầm Lũi Bước - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 "New Night, New Time" Promo (HD) - Duration: 0:32.

There is a war coming.

History needs you to be ready.

I am malice.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

New episodes return Monday February 12th on The CW.

For more infomation >> DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 "New Night, New Time" Promo (HD) - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль открывает ЛОЛ Сюрприз Крепыш высиживает Питомцы ЛОЛ Видео для детей | Данила плей тв - Duration: 6:52.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль открывает ЛОЛ Сюрприз Крепыш высиживает Питомцы ЛОЛ Видео для детей | Данила плей тв - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

পাটিসাপটা পিঠা | গুঁড়ের ক্ষীরসা পাটিসাপটা | Patishapta Pitha Recipe | Sister's Kitchen - Duration: 3:17.

পাটিসাপটা পিঠা | Patishapta Pitha Recipe

For more infomation >> পাটিসাপটা পিঠা | গুঁড়ের ক্ষীরসা পাটিসাপটা | Patishapta Pitha Recipe | Sister's Kitchen - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

В эти морозные, длинные ночи#Авторская песня - Duration: 2:43.

In these frosty, long nights

the thought of you warms me

I see in a dream - blue, blue eyes

their color is like a heavenly, clear day

I'm drowning in bottomless depths

In the eyes of the color of the blue and endless sea

I leave my former life in ruins

passion stirs up a love hearth

Joy when we meet and sorrow for parting

Anxiety anxious. Why am I silent?

How tired the embarrassment of flour

I overpower them and shout: "I want to!

Reason is defeated, I am entirely to you

I give you everything

Give me your tender body

I'm crazy with him immediately merge

In these frosty, long nights

in a hot bed, I kiss you

lips, cheeks and blue eyes.

You blossom and give yourself

For more infomation >> В эти морозные, длинные ночи#Авторская песня - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

😀❤GAVAR KI SABZI || GAVAR SABJI RECIPE ||GAVARICHI BHAJI || CLUSTER BEANS VEGETABLE RECIPE|| - Duration: 3:25.

Hi this is Vijaya & welcome to Vijaya's Recipes

Today we'll make a very simple vegetable recipe i.e Gavar Ki Sabzi / Cluster Beans Vegetable

I've learned this recipe from my office colleague Ms. Ujjwala

This is very simple to make and it tastes really good

So let's make Gavar Ki Sabzi

To make Gavar Ki Sabzi / Cluster Beans Vegetable, we've taken 500 gm Cluster Beans

We've cut out its end and further cut it into small pieces

2 Onions Finely Chopped, Cooking Oil

1 tsp Cumin Seeds, 1/2 tsp Asafoetida

Salt as per taste, 1 tsp Turmeric Powder

1 Cup Peanut Powder (Dry roasted and then coarsely grind) & 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder

So let's make Gavar Ki Sabzi / Cluster Beans Vegetable

Turn on the flame and add 3 tbsp Cooking Oil in the pan

Oil is heat up, adding Cumin Seeds in it

Asafoetida

Onions

Onions are soft, adding Cluster Beans

Mix it well

Cover the pan

Cover the Cluster Beans till they are cooked

We've cook it for 10-15 mins, let's check whether its cook

Cluster beans are cooked now

Adding Peanuts Powder in it

Mix it well

Cover it and cook it for another 2 mins

Take off the lid after 2 mins

Gavar Ki Sabzi is ready

Turn off the flame and serve this into a plate

Here we've our Gavar Ki Sabzi / Cluster Beans Vegetable is ready & we've serve this with Chapatis

If you like our today's recipe then do try this.

We have given all the detailed method of preparation & ingredients.

Do like, share our videos and subscribe to our channel.

And for more such recipes please visit our website www.vijayasrecipes.com

Thanks a lot for watching, see you in our next video.

For more infomation >> 😀❤GAVAR KI SABZI || GAVAR SABJI RECIPE ||GAVARICHI BHAJI || CLUSTER BEANS VEGETABLE RECIPE|| - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Hvorfor skrive blogg - Hva skal du blogge om? 🤔 - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> Hvorfor skrive blogg - Hva skal du blogge om? 🤔 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Funny Map Review : Youtube's Life Minecraft Edition - Duration: 10:04.

so welcome back everyone to a brand new Minecraft video

and to do airplane youtubers life this is a minecraft edition of dust in

simulation game youtubers life so let's get started

today is the tutorial there is common blocks and there is start game I

probably start the game right now well this is probably my room yes yes

disobeyed you can sleep here that's great

you sleep for some time congratulation answer faster Scribus what the heck I

just ant have subscribers by sleeping that is great it will happen in real

time that would be really a great thing just make a video right now I'll make a

video yes of course there's minecraft I don't know how to do this super Steve 64

and Grand Theft Auto I will dearly like to play GTA but I have probably play go

with Minecraft right now well what is this oh I have to match the emotions

with it it's great it's really great oh my god how they made this mad man this

is really a great map I probably put put the funny clip first then the fun active

and that's the angry clip the videos and erectness Curtis and eat something right

now well I can eat go to work and study I

will never pass this because I hate studying early man I really hate study

let's eat something right now the videos upload a video and video quality only

two stars this acquirement called check out my channel I make awesome vids well

what is he doing right now in my channel that's safe for mooting don't do that

when I can shop holy God it's cost $60.00 you ta cost $40 oh my

god is so so buy a ram there's a microphone for $80 and there's a

keyboard and mouse other inputs or outputs of the computer is $50 I'm going

to buy this stuff later what is this well I can unlock this at thousand

subscribers discovered i unlock discover how to subscribers that would be easy

this go to work

are you in the same place I got oh I gotta fly a phone right now I will

unlock it at hundred subscribers let's just no work for some time open to do

let's go to work I can work a shoe cleaner a shoe polisher I also work as a

babysitting and a waiter I'm gonna work as a shoe cleaner right now that I only

know not know the heck is happening when I come to work right now just go back

this is seat for some time sleep for some time and we're gonna make another

video you have XM before this whole the god I really had exams

I really hate exams don't let me study that there before I'm gonna make another

video right now a Minecraft video of course because I don't have the money to

buy other games right now

the serious content and there is another serious content

I'm gonna put the serious content all serious and angry this video probably we

have very bad video because there's no funny things in this video

this leads now I'm really hungry at this time is something right now

thumbs up for thumbs up if you love this channel what are guys doing your self

promoting in my video it's the tried never subscribers yes I got just 11

subscribers the extended weekend gives you some extra time to work on videos

babysitting w7 Everest go to work cities I have dead 3 subscriber safety 3

holy God I have 83 subscriber see it's a 63 or 83 I just can't see properly let's

go to work and a babysitter like now the work as a babysitter

yeah one for $10 I really need that money to buy some better games so that I

can infuse and some monies that I can spend that money on my content

oh I've returned the subscribers that's great hooray I have 100 subscribers I

see what I can do with my phone right now

yes I'm gonna make a social media post years since tackled in making the

Instagram photo to work I lost - 23 subscribers for lack of sleep tip right

now my god I lost too much subscribers this please go to sleep now I'm so

hungry I eat something here's something and just go and make a video right now

make another video like a video of course gonna make video on minecraft

this is funny content just click it it's also funny content this all funny

content I'm gonna just funny funny funny the freedom is a bit so fun right now

another job is evidenced go to work and handsome money and somebody to buy some

games and Sheedy and other types of games right now

we do apply 50% 75% video uploaded no joke as my friend made me factory gotta

say won't get her subscribe and food this everybody caught him paying hell

300 guys doing many not just safe everything in my videos this makes a

better comments its comment I'm on my video

I think i doing right now okay let's just go back and study right now

honestly I need some sleep I'm so exhausted right now oh my god I got so

myself I was not for posting a social media app on for three days in a row see

my subscriber fYI subscribers have $40 I made $40 for that I will provide you buy

a game right now I would buy e

by a grand theft auto either by dish with a bright yes I bright dog DTS and

just play this game right now right now how to make a video on GTA good so man

abuse right now okay this is my content

this is a funny content a little to go

this is the serious content okay I'm gonna make the funny content first

saving creep I'm gonna eat something I was I'm gonna eat go eat something and

go to work just work for some time gonna study I need to study afraid in my exams

I know the exam is coming in four days there today is my birthday it is so dang

the heck 263 subscriber I are so meter servers 24 subscriber I had do it for

subscribers from our school students this is great man we made this map is

all the best I have ever played in my life it's coke asleep

it's very good English let's go to work study studying

it helps you to grow your subscribers I'm ending this episode here if you want

more of this kind of episodes hit the like button and prefer to hit the

subscribe button right now see you later

For more infomation >> Minecraft Funny Map Review : Youtube's Life Minecraft Edition - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Monkeys | Kindergarten Video For Toddlers | Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Kids tv - Duration: 42:06.

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed

One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor and the doctor said,

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed

One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor and the doctor said,

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed

One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor and the doctor said,

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed

One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor and the doctor said,

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

One little monkeys jumping on the bed

One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor and the doctor said,

"Put those monkeys right to bed!"

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

For more infomation >> Five Little Monkeys | Kindergarten Video For Toddlers | Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Kids tv - Duration: 42:06.

-------------------------------------------

L6:Compiler Design, Compiler Pass, Single pass compiler, two pass, multi pass compiler in hindi - Duration: 15:33.

Like

Share

Subscribe

Comment

For more infomation >> L6:Compiler Design, Compiler Pass, Single pass compiler, two pass, multi pass compiler in hindi - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

০০২ সূরা বাকারা বাংলা তাফসীর ১৪তম পর্ব ।। শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী ।। By Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 1:39:14.

For more infomation >> ০০২ সূরা বাকারা বাংলা তাফসীর ১৪তম পর্ব ।। শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী ।। By Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 1:39:14.

-------------------------------------------

Crispy duck roast | homemade restaurant-style roasting Peking duck | duck curry recipe- - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> Crispy duck roast | homemade restaurant-style roasting Peking duck | duck curry recipe- - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Tow Truck Car Wash | Cartoon Video For Children | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:07:16.

Tow Truck Car Wash For Children

For more infomation >> Tow Truck Car Wash | Cartoon Video For Children | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:07:16.

-------------------------------------------

maha shivaratri rangoli designs| easy kolam designs | simple muggulu with dots | muggulu designs - Duration: 3:06.

maha shivaratri muggulu

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét