Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Angel Message For The Week #3

by Elise Cantrell,

It is time to bring to a close any unfinished business left over from 2017.

Tie up loose ends and lay to rest anything which no longer brings you to life.

Part ways now with that which has served its purpose and played itself out.

Put last year�s stories behind you now.

Make way for the new energy that is coming forward as you end the month.

It is an energy of upliftment and renewal.

Sacred healing and positive change is at hand.

The �real you� wants to come out of hiding and take over from here forward.

What you once thought was the real you no longer exists.

This forthcoming energy brings you greater clarity and discernment than ever before about

what you want and what is not for you any longer.

Follow the energy and trust that the path will unfold.

How long have you put you on the �back burner?� What inspires you?

What empowers you?

What have you been longing for that you have been denying yourself of having or being?

What are you willing to see now, that you were previously blinded to?

Are you ready for a fresh start?

Follow where the real YOU leads.

You are your own master.

Step into self-trust.

Stop ignoring your own intuition and your powerful awareness.

Stop solely listening to and believing in conditioned rational thinking which has long

kept you stuck in the ordinary when you were meant for something extraordinary!

Your uniqueness and potency are much needed at this time.

Walk in to the truest version of yourself and give that YOU a hug and say to yourself,

�I am finally here.� Welcome home, for you have arrived.

For more infomation >> Angel Message For The Week #3 - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

My first ever VICTORY ROYALE!! - Fortnite Funny Moments #1 - Duration: 9:00.

Hello guys and welcome to my first fortnite funny moments

It took me a long time to make this funny moments video so I would appreciate it a ton if you liked the video and subscribed to me to see more fortnite and csgo videos!

I

Got a grenade I got grooved rifle with six

No, it's better than nothing. He's here take the weak no no help

I only hadn't grenades. I had nothing else

It could literally be a guy coming up the hill they write, we speak and it could be you know I

Don't care

The loot Lake is right here, so we should

When we kill the two I kill the two guys who

Pistol pistol

Yeah

Hey, we're stealing his own, no, that's just cause it's shrinking it might not be I'm sorry I retorted

When Donna

What twisty minute while I go guys, I think he was the only one because we killed him uh

We didn't know uh

No, there was he's definitely got to have a teammate somewhere. I don't need them anyway

Hey, there's two guys all right. What are

You looking Judas Oh

That's a few items

I'll hold on open it up if you like I hit them 472 I hit something

Right

Fuck - right oh fuck

Hello where's good we should I shouldn't have done that

They're gonna see that legendary scar are you dead yeah?

Three

Oh my god, I found the legendary Scott

Okay what it was just hiding in the toilet? Oh?

Supposin do you want it?

What shield see I've already gone on so

Is it a big one or smart? I haven't good shot big one? I would take it though I

Just got a shot, okay

I don't know where I lock in

Where did I get shot from?

Let's think I was walking this way it was over. There. Are they come have a look. It's your favorite item

I'm not gonna use it though

We know that because when we see our enemy. We just try to shoot him and not throw the boat

Yeah, it's a trap because there's something in it there's bandages, so I just don't go inside it

DC and building across the running

Yeah

Yeah, hold on. There's a guy coming this way. Okay. You need to call it before you shoot so at that time

He's running to others

I

Him I told you to tell me oh

This guy was not gonna die and die and die in a guy on a little little. I want to live it off yes, yes

Again yeah, hey down that hill

You know he's dead nice, so it's just the other guy how far away you took down all my

Shot from behind she's dead yeah the sniper tickets. Oh, no let me take

three two one jump oh

Did you jump here? Yeah? We need to oh yeah? That's fine. We need to just make another lawyer yeah

So there we go we need to get the oldest girl to PK's coming here so that

Yeah, that's fine. Oh

DC building to ten

Suits oh yeah, yeah, the big building there's people

Southwest to ten as well

But down the hill in stove up the hill

I didn't him he's 195

But I am too, low there's a guy also south Margit missed him he's 195 was on

He's just over the hill so he won't be able to go

Big dusty day huh south

directly

fuck

There's just him. There's just helped rush him oh shit no

We're good. Oh good. He's good at building my building

He has to come to us, I've got grenades as well I spin a building let's be smart about this

No

Okay, he's inside the building smart

I'm going to be smart about this

fuck's sake

I'm trying to get it through the window

I'm gonna move over this side so I can see him. I'm up on this verse Allah. Oh hi

He's in here definitely oh

He's building

Yeah, so this. I just seen him he's run fucking I

Just put a truck down I'm running back come here come here

Hey building, Miller. Oh you mean, bud yeah, he's going here

Where is he he's behind ya

For more infomation >> My first ever VICTORY ROYALE!! - Fortnite Funny Moments #1 - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

Conan Appoints Thony Loui As His Official Portrait Artist - CONAN on TBS - Duration: 3:40.

This is pretty fascinating.

As I've said, tap-taps are how

everybody gets around in Haiti,

these beautifully colored painted buses

and they're painted by artists with icons.

This is Anthony, Thony, and you're from Haiti.

Yeah, I'm from Haiti.

Nice to meet you.

And are you an artist?

Yeah, I'm an artist, I'm a visual artist.

Tell me what you've done.

At 1:00 in the morning,

my girlfriend just broke up with me.

I was crying at night and I was like,

it's either I go out or I stay home to do what I love

and then I decided to make the illustration.

Oh my god, this is fantastic.

Look at this.

You've captured me.

Kind of sweaty and nervous.

This is really nice.

I would love to see this on a tap-tap.

That would be great.

It's possible.

That would be, we're gonna make this happen.

That would be great.

I have to because I'm up there with,

you think about it,

there's Rihanna, there's Lionel Messi,

Yeah, Jesus. Jesus.

And then Conan.

That's usually the four, if you think of it.

Right? Yeah.

So this all happened because you broke up.

Your girlfriend broke up with you?

Yeah.

Once it gets out that you've done this,

you're gonna have many options.

Okay? (laughs)

You are my personal portrait artist

here in Haiti. Thank you.

That's an official position.

Nice! And with it

comes great power and lots of ladies.

Responsibilities?

No, no, no.

With great power comes lots of ladies.

That's what Spiderman says.

No Spiderman's lying.

Oh you did?

Yeah I'm a comic book artist.

A Haitian superhero?

Yeah. Terrific, tell me about him.

What's his name?

Djatawo. Djatawo, I love that!

What's his superpower?

He can teleport himself

and he can also use his energy--

If he can teleport himself is that because

there's so much traffic in Port-au-Prince?

That's true!

That's why you came up with the idea, right?

Yeah, yeah!

Can I say Djatawo's greatest power?

He can turn a break-up with a girlfriend

into something positive.

That's Djatawo's power.

You are amazing.

Put this on your local tap-tap.

Anthony before you go,

I want to present you with something.

We are Team Coco and I want you to have

a Team Coco shirt. Oh this is so cool.

Now there's one problem.

What is it?

I found out that Coco has meaning

(laughing)

in Haiti that we didn't know anything about.

We found out here that Coco means,

and you can say it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

What's it say?

Vagina.

Don't be scared.

(laughing) See that's part of the reason

you guys broke up.

You were afraid.

(laughing)

Vagina.

I wanted to thank Nadesh Delfourt.

She's the one who brought me here.

Where is she?

What is your name?

Nadesh.

You are gorgeous.

You're beautiful. Thank you.

How long have you two known each other?

Long time.

Like almost 20 years, something?

Yeah. Wow.

And now he's single.

Are you single?

No, I'm not single.

Unfortunately, I'm not. (laughing)

That could change?

Nothing, nothing.

Because he is now Team Coco,

we looked up the word for the male part.

(laughing)

You can be Team Zozo.

So anyway.

We're gonna sell a lot of these in Haiti.

Always a man of my word,

I commissioned Anthony to execute his vision.

And within 24 hours I was immortalized

on Haitian public transport.

To check out Thony's artwork,

including his Haitian superhero,

go to djatawo.com.

For more infomation >> Conan Appoints Thony Loui As His Official Portrait Artist - CONAN on TBS - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 RICHEST YOUTUBE KIDS! - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> TOP 10 RICHEST YOUTUBE KIDS! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Regalos para el 14 de febrero DIY cisnes enamorados, cestería con papel periódico - Duration: 13:19.

For more infomation >> Regalos para el 14 de febrero DIY cisnes enamorados, cestería con papel periódico - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Dallas Fuel - On The Watch - Episode 1 - Duration: 10:02.

For me, going into the first season is like a nice thing. Playing the first season of overwatch

league is really big for every player. Going into regular season is I

don't know...I feel nothing.

You ready to play?

Yes of course I'm ready to play.

Yes I am

very excited to play in the inaugural season of Overwatch. Woo.

What I'm looking for the

most for the regular season is playing on stage against the top teams.

The sheer number of matches I think is what I'm excited by it's a marathon of who is the

best team over the course of five to six months over the you know 40 matches I'm

really looking forward to see you know how teams perform and how the teams

develop over the course of the season

What are you looking forward to the most

about the regular season?

How's to beat all the other teams.

My plan is basically get everyone more synerigized with each other especially

the newer players and maybe rekindle some synergy with the older players and

basically just scrim, grind it out to make sure that everyone's got like a

healthy schedule. Just do some more self-evaluation have some more team

meetings where we can like look at each other and just give each other our full

honesty or full opinions of what everyone thinks about what went wrong

what what right after a match stuff like that. I think those things will really

push us forward.

I was trying to cook food. I had to open a package of meat. And I was a bit careless.

And I cut my thumb. I had to go to the ER.

and get three stitches.

Yeah it's probably okay.

We're going up against Seoul, who some would peg

as the favorites or like one of the favorites going in so it's gonna

definitely be a tough match first up. Everyone goes in really hoping that

we'll win especially as a Western team because you know everyone wants to see a

Western team rise above the Koreans. They've been consistently good for such

a long time on top of them being like some of the best individual players at

their specific roles. I think they have really good team coordination and their

ability to play together and the length of time that they played together really

puts them above a lot of other teams. It's been hard with definitely not you know at

100% our best but yeah as the league progresses we're really gonna get there.

Even if this match isn't you know our best. In the future we will be and so

this won't be the final indication of who we are.

I think with Seoul we came out pretty hot we executed pretty well.

Offense you know went really well

and then you know follow up to you know hold them on defense so it was a huge

like pump up moment we had a big realizations like yeah we can win this

and everyone was pretty excited.

We came out pretty strong I don't think Seoul was

exactly ready we won the first map that's good but then after that I think

is so many mistake happen.

It's really unfortunate that they went on to take that map because it was

like such a close one going into Ilios was probably our least confident map. and

you go against a team like Seoul which really punished us.

When we lost, our morale it was

definitely low from losing but in a certain way it was it was still okay

like we was just a temporary low because we knew that we were playing against the

number one seeded team in the whole league and everyone was kind of hard on

themselves in a certain way even though we lost we were still content with the

progress we made in such a short amount of time

I think effect said it best after the match he said "he's not happy but were not sad"

you know you can't be too upset about such a close match against such a

quality team. It just wasn't our day but we'll come back stronger in the future.

I'd say the next day the following day when we were preparing for Valiant I

think people's heads were still like kind of in the mud a little bit

including my own so going in against valiant we definitely looked and felt

very unprepared.

Valiant plays a very refined style everything that they did within

that match was executed really well and I think they're consistent style just

sort of pulled over the line at the end at times we just sort of broke down and

that's that's a major issue. So the end of the match everything is like so

disappointed like especially when we have overconfident you know. Like we

think we can win this team and then we make a lot of mistake and then the moods go down

it's so hard to recover it since be overconfident we say nothing after that.

Everyone was pretty shaken up oh it says so it's valiant is a good team but not a

team that we we ever expect to lose to or hope to lose to in this thing we have

very high expectations of ourselves. Especially not in the manner that we get

when you're losing 3-0 it was a big wake-up call. In a way we kind of needed

to lose we were just too comfortable too relaxed and losing allowed us to like

see like okay teams are actually catching up to us now we're not the best

right now we need to try harder we need to stop letting his team's walk all over

us. It's kind of eye-opening that just we really need to wake up and try harder

because I have no doubt that that I'm gonna be able to get these guys to be in

top shape by playoffs, and hopefully win this season but, we really just need to

get to where we all want to be. It's like these tournament the league is

super long you know that is like a 50 matches so no matter what the show must

go on we have to we have to fix it we have to improve we have to do better.

you

For more infomation >> Dallas Fuel - On The Watch - Episode 1 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin || Mask For Oily Skin || Skin Whitening & Clear Skin By Rani G in Urdu - Duration: 5:27.

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani g Health and beauty Tips

For more infomation >> How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin || Mask For Oily Skin || Skin Whitening & Clear Skin By Rani G in Urdu - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

High Quality Iran 2018 - Serial Anam Part 4 - سریال آنام قسمت ۴ - Duration: 34:41.

Serial Anam Part 4

For more infomation >> High Quality Iran 2018 - Serial Anam Part 4 - سریال آنام قسمت ۴ - Duration: 34:41.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing 3D Line Art - Jerry from Tom and Jerry Cartoon - Duration: 4:37.

Crap ! :P

For more infomation >> Drawing 3D Line Art - Jerry from Tom and Jerry Cartoon - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

L1:TAFL Lab,Theory of automata lab,JFLAP lab ,TOC Lab,JFLAP Installation In hindi, by vishwakarma ji - Duration: 16:30.

Like

Share

Subscribe

Comment

For more infomation >> L1:TAFL Lab,Theory of automata lab,JFLAP lab ,TOC Lab,JFLAP Installation In hindi, by vishwakarma ji - Duration: 16:30.

-------------------------------------------

PORTAL BÖLÜM 2 - Duration: 12:44.

For more infomation >> PORTAL BÖLÜM 2 - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - 10 Things You NEED to Know - Duration: 7:11.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is shaping up to be a stripped-down, no magic, medieval RPG

and that sets it apart from games like Skyrim, where dragon fighting is essential.

Not here, though.

In Kingdom Come, you'll be learning period-accurate swordplay, looking for that fork in the road

that NPC told you about, and wondering where the heck all the waypoints are.

Hey folks, Jake here and today, let's take a look at the ten things you need to know

about Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

At number ten is the beta.

The only way to play the beta at this point is through two ways: one, you had to back

the game on Kickstarter, which launched nearly two years ago, or two, you can buy the game

from the developer's website.

The beta gives you a little taste of what to expect from the game's deep RPG mechanics

and let's you explore a settlement, fight a few knights, stuff like that.

But, as the developer mentions on the website, there will be differences between the beta

and the final game since it was released around two years ago.

So, if you want to see what the game is like before launch, I guess you kind of have to

buy it now, weird, I know.

At number nine is an explanation for how missions or quests work in the game.

In Kingdom Come: Deliverance, don't expect some lit from the bottom NPC waiting to tell

you your next move.

This game is going for realism, so think less fetch quests and more actual questlines.

In the beta, there's a mission called 'On the Scent' that sees you tracking down some

of the bandits that attacked your home village and it can play out in numerous ways, and

to avoid spoilers I'll just say that you'll be looking for multiple hideouts, interrogating

people, and you'll be going up against someone else who seems to have more of a grudge against

the bandits than you do.

Hopefully, most of the missions in the game reflect this kind of detail.

At number eight, I wanted to talk navigation.

In this game, there is no sparkling trail or a dog to follow so you know your way around.

There's not even a Bioshock-style arrow telling you a direction to go.

You are left to your own devices when trying to figure out where, say, a thief is hiding

out that you've been sent to collect a bounty for.

You'll be chatting up NPC townsfolk, who will give you directions, take the eastern

path out of town, turn right at the oak tree, look for the herd of goats that usually graze

around noon, that kind of stuff.

It's not going to be easy, and if you don't get to where you need to be in time, the game's

story might just play on without you.

For number seven on the list, we have the game's progression system.

And, it's another one of those things that is based more in real-life rather than something

like Fallout 4, where you just choose what you want to be good at.

To get better at the skills you learn, you actually have to use them, or reading books

or training under people who have mastered a certain skill.

Skills are also separated into three categories: warrior, bard, and rogue-- you'll notice

there's no wizard skill tree there, but some of the skills in this game are things

like horse archery, pathfinding, and trading.

In this way, it sounds kind of traditional, but your character will be the result of your

playstyle, not the other way around.

For number six, I wanted to talk about this game's main selling point: the historical

accuracy.

This game really wants to set itself apart by offering a realistic experience, wholly

based on historical realism, and it looks like it is going to.

The game is set in what was the modern day Czech Republic, and begins with the king of

Bohemia being kidnapped by his brother, following which, that brother takes over as king.

Sounds like some real Game of Thrones stuff, but this actually happened and the repercussions

of this will be felt throughout the land and will be dealt with by the player character

who is just a poor son of a blacksmith just like it would be in real life.

For number five let's have a look at the dialogue system in the game.

There is a voiced protagonist and there is a camera angle reminiscent of The Witcher,

and I would say it is fairly similar to that game, but dialogue can be influenced by a

variety of outside factors.

One of them is the clothes you are wearing.

So, say you're all dressed up in full plate armor carrying around a sword dripping with

blood, people are more likely to agree with you or outright avoid your presence.

Same goes for the opposite.

If you're dressed in noble attire, you'll notice merchants will give you better prices

on items.

Dialogue is an important part of this game, more so than a lot of other modern RPGs and

you'll be doing a lot of conversating in Kingdom Come.

At number four is the crime system.

Yep, you can commit misdeeds that will get you thrown into the brig in Kingdom Come:

Deliverance.

All of this is based around a reputation system, where what you do gives NPCs an idea of what

kind of person you are.

According to the developers, every action will have a consequence, from stealing from

a merchant to, yes, killing chickens.

Based on what kind of crimes you commit, you will be either fined or put in jail.

Either way, you will be tracked down by the authorities.

Of course, you have to be seen doing whatever the authorities are accusing you of, which

brings us to the next entry.

For number three, let's talk about how stealth works in Kingdom Come.

The developers have said that there are multiple types of stealth systems in the game and what

I think this means is two things: one is the traditional, sneak up behind someone and cut

their throats type of stealth.

Everyone expects this when they hear about sneaking in combat.

The other is what people are calling social stealth, where you can wear the clothes of

different factions in order to sneak into their camps or towns and infiltrate their

inner circles.

Think how Fallout New Vegas handled faction attire and you'll understand how this works.

It's always confusing to me that so few games use this mechanic.

And at number two is the plot of the game.

So, I already mentioned that you will be playing as the son of a blacksmith, and without getting

into too many spoilers, let's talk about a few more details.

So, remember how I told you about that king's brother who took over the throne?

Yeah, looks like he invades your small village while your out on an errand, which has its

consequences…

What follows is your classic revenge fantasy, or the opposite if you choose to go that way,

where you figure out why your village was invaded and try and see what you can do about

the king being deposed.

There were apparently three directors for this game, as well as 60 actors, so expect

a few cutscenes along the way.

And finally at number one on the list of ten things you need to know about Kingdom Come:

Deliverance is the combat.

Yes, the bread and butter of any medieval RPG.

There are a variety of weapons, like maces, swords, and axes, and you can control the

direction of every swing of your weapon of choice.

You'll be blocking and parrying to throw your opponent off guard so that you can jab

your sword through that little hole in your opponents armor.

And, I say that deliberately.

If your opponent is wearing full armor, you'll either have to try and stick a thin blade

in a vulnerable area or bash his helmet in with a war hammer.

There are damage calculators for 36 different body parts in the game, so expect a deep level

of strategy for every encounter.

And that is the list.

Do you know of any other important details about the game that I missed here?

If so, be sure to let me and everyone else know by hitting up the comments section down

below.

Also, check out some of my other videos if you enjoyed this one.

As always, thank you so much for watching and I will catch you in the next one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét