Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Amazing Spirit Communication Session Reveals what happens when you die

This video is taken from a recent Paranormal investigation of a South Wales Pub, where

multiple reports of Paranormal activity have been documents by both customers and Staff

alike.

Strange orbs, caught on the security Camera, objects moving by themselves and all manner

of phenomena had been reported leading them to ask us to investigate.

The spirits were quick to make their presence known after we got to the location after hours.

Producing 2 possible EVPs and effecting several members of the investigation team.

Some of the mediums picked up on spirits that tied in with the local history, with a general

feeling that our presence was unwanted.

Our first experiment of the evening was using a device known as a ghost box, a modified

radio that sweeps both the FM and AM frequencies at a high rate.

It is thought that spirit can manipulate the audio coming through the device to give intelligent

responses to questions asked.

Creating effectively a live real time EVP.

(Electromagnetic Voice Phenomena).

What you are looking for is intelligent responses to questions asked, using such test questions,

as tell us the next number in sequence, or give us a name, we establish what we feel

is a connection.

The responses, seem desperate and on times downright hostile.

Other simply asked for our help.

In response to the cries for help, we performed a clearing, where we ask the spirits to reach

out for the ones they love, reach out for what they feel is love or God.

(What they believe is God, not in the biblical sense), and the responses we had from this

point on were truly breath taking.

They describe a light that builds within them, and a light that appears around them, as bright

as the sun, growing in intensity, surrounding them with love.

They then have glimpses of the life that they had, and the resolution to the things that

have kept them grounded on the earth plane.

Knowing that the people who wronged them, will have to face up to what they have done.

Knowing also that they will have the opportunity to come back and give life another go if they

so choose.

We also pick up on another presence which seems to be guiding the spirits who choose

to go over to the next world.

asking them to let go of the negative feelings that are holding them back.

One exchange being

"Let go of your guilt" "I cannot hold on"

"Then let go"

From our investigations, we have found that spirits can become grounded for several reasons,

but mostly it is due to something traumatic that happened to them either during or at

the end of their life.

They then become trapped between worlds, outside of time, until they find ways to communicate

with either side and get the help they need to move forward.

If what these responses are saying is true then is the process of moving from the earth

realm something like this.

You have the choice whether or not to go over You see a light building inside you

This light resonates itself with one that presents itself around you, like a door way.

The light within and without has a healing effect, helping you to see beyond your life

situation Guiding spirits and loved ones, come and meet

you, you can see where you belong.

Leading to your eventual departure, knowing that what you have been through was not for

nothing, and You get the chance to come back again if you

so choose?

What do you guys think, again this is our opinions and research but always good to see

what you guys heard from the responses in the video above.

Jared Paranormal NOw

See the video clip from the source article link below in our description

For more infomation >> Amazing Spirit Communication Session Reveals what happens - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Slime Stress Ball Cutting | OSVchannel - Duration: 3:28.

Satisfying Slime Stress Ball Cutting | OSVchannel

For more infomation >> Satisfying Slime Stress Ball Cutting | OSVchannel - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Central Fifth Avenue en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Hotel Central Fifth Avenue en Nueva York, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

SƯƠNG LẠNH CHIỀU ĐÔNG|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> SƯƠNG LẠNH CHIỀU ĐÔNG|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

A Doctor Minimized My Pain & Took Away My Wheelchair [CC] // aGirlWithLyme - Duration: 8:12.

[Intro Music. Vincent Tone - New Summits]

Hey guys! Today's video is going to be a story time video. In my last story time video I

told you guys all about the time I had a doctor diagnose me and my mom with

a psychosomatic illness, and I also talked about how that had affected me. If

you would like to watch that video I'll leave a link to it in the description

below for you to check out. So today I'm going to tell you all about an encounter

I had with a doctor who thought I could just think my pain away.

But before we get into the video, please be sure to give this video a thumbs up if

you enjoyed it, please subscribe if you'd like my content and be sure to check me

out on Twitter and Instagram - all my social media links will be in the

description below. So the story that I'm about to tell you happened about seven

years ago now. I was sick with Lyme for about two years at this point and I did

not know that I had Lyme disease, and I did not have any other diagnoses, so I

had no idea what was making me ill. I think I was about 15 when this happened.

I had got up early that morning to go to the hospital to get my blood drawn. I was

again going for more tests ordered by my doctor. Obviously I was in pain, I was

nauseated, I was fatigued, and I was not feeling the

greatest. I got my blood drawn with no problems at all and then my mum and I

were on our way home. While we were driving on the highway I started to

experience pain exclusively on the left side of my body. The pain was really

intense and it just kept on getting worse and worse.

I could not lay on the side of my body, I really couldn't lift my arms much, my leg

was weak - basically I was in pain on the entire left side of my body and also the

entire left side my body was really weak as well. My mum thought that this was a

very strange symptom, I thought it was a strange symptom, it was the first time I

had ever got it, I was quite freaked out, I was in a lot of pain, I didn't know

what was going on - it was unlike any type of pain I had experienced up until that

point. So my mom she was quite worried and

obviously she did not like seeing me in agony, so there was a different smaller

Hospital in a different town that was just off the highway so we decided to go

to the hospital and hopefully maybe get some pain medication, or they could run

some tests or something to see what was going on. When I got to the hospital my

mom had to put me in a wheelchair and wheel me up there because I was in so much

pain I couldn't use the entire left side of my body, and it was also like I said

my body on the left side was weak - and it was just really weird. When we got there

there was not anyone in the ER waiting room so we were able to get into triage

right away where a nurse saw me, she took my vitals - I told her the symptoms I was

having and also my previous medical history with having an undiagnosed

illness for about two years. So after that I was able to get into a room right

away. It didn't take long for the doctor to come in the room and of course with

every visit to the ER he asked me why I was there today and of course I told him

about the pain that I was having on my left side and the weakness that I was

experiencing with it, and then of course told them all about my previous medical

history and being undiagnosed for two years. After telling him my history he

kind of just stood there with his arms folded and began to tell me that nothing

was wrong. He basically said you know, so what if you have pain? Everybody has pain,

the pain shouldn't stop me from living my life. I was just a teenager I should

be in school learning, hanging out with friends, going to the movies, going to

school dances, playing sports, going to the mall. He then told me that

I needed to stop thinking about the pain, he told me to think about all positive

things and to think positively, and to just ignore the pain and just push

through it. My pain shouldn't stop me from living my life. And the way that he

said all these things it was like he was trying to convince me that my pain

wasn't that bad. You know, I was just teenager there was no way I could be in

that much pain. This little speech went on for about five minutes but it felt

like a lifetime and has basically stuck with me ever since. After he was done

talking he refused to give me anything for my pain, he said that I

didn't need it and all had to do was just to think positively and ignore the

pain and I would be fine. Then when I got up to leave - obviously still being in a

lot of pain and very weak on my left side I had went to obviously get in the

wheelchair so I could be wheeled out to the truck with you know, less pain and

minimal effort because I was obviously feeling like crap. But he actually went

and took the wheelchair away from me and told me that I didn't need that. He said

it so sickly-sweet too - it's almost as if he thought that we were friends and he

said it's so condescendingly and I was obviously very, very angry. I was livid - I

wanted to scream, and I wanted to take a sledgehammer to his hand and tell him to

ignore the pain and think positive. This experience is in the top five worst

experiences I had with doctors in my life. I know it doesn't seem that bad in

comparison to other things that could happen and have happened to other

patients, but this happened at a time when I was young, I was undiagnosed for

two years, I was experiencing Chronic Pain as well as a whole bunch of other

symptoms each and every day, and I was unable to go to school, I've lost a lot

of friends because I had become ill and I had absolutely no answers as to what

was making me sick or what was happening to me. So to have a doctor like this

completely minimize my pain at the level I was experiencing it was very

frustrating, it was sickening and it dissolved my faith in a lot of doctors. I

didn't want to go to see another doctor because I was scared that something like

this would happen again. I also think that the most insulting

part wasn't exactly his words but his actions in him taking away the

wheelchair and my right to use a mobility device when I was experiencing

that of pain - that was the most insulting part

to me, if felt like he had stabbed me. He made up his own mind that I didn't need it,

but didn't ask me if I actually need it because obviously - I have a hundred

percent certain that this doctor thought I was faking my illness, he just didn't

want to outright say it and went on a soul-crushing and minimizing rant

instead. I will say that this experience has stuck with me and it has stuck pretty

hard. I have been accused of doing drugs, I've been accused of hiding a pregnancy

at 13, I've been told it's all my head, I've been told that I'm not even sick,

I've been told that I'm faking it, and I've been diagnosed as having a

psychosomatic illness by multiple different doctors. But I had never had a

doctor acknowledged that I was in pain, minimize my pain, and then take away a

mobility device when I was in pain. I am still in disbelief to this day that

that even happened. I don't even know what to think

other than this experience and all the other experiences I have, have definitely -

it completely dissolved my trust and faith in doctors over the years. I don't

even know what else to say about this experience, other than I wish it didn't

happen, I don't want to go through it again, and I really wish I would have

reported it. So I hope you guys enjoyed today's video. In the comments below I

want to know if a doctor has ever said anything similar to you or if a doctor has

actually ever taken away your mobility device. Thank you for watching this video,

please be sure to give it a thumbs up, subscribe if you're new. Please be sure

to hit the notification button down below to get notified when I upload

new videos. All my social media links will be in the description below, and I

hope to see you guys next time, bye!

[Outro Music. Vincent Tone - New Summits]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét