Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Say this...

son of a bitch...

makes a connection with us and with Axis Chemicals.

What kind of damage are we looking at?

If he ties us in with Axis Chemicals, we're dead and buried.

We should move immediately.

I say we break into the place...

trash the office...

and make off with the records and say it was industrial espionage.

Smart thinking. That's the way to go. In fact...

I'd like you to handle this operation personally.

Me?

Hello, sweetheart.

I wonder if you'd mind waiting in the next room?

That's all, gentlemen. Thank you.That's all.

Carl...

can we get somebody else to do this?

The fumes in that place...

Jack.

It's an important job.

I need someone I can trust.

You are my number one guy.

Now...

don't forget...

your lucky deck.

My friend...

your luck is about to change.

Police Department.

Get me Lt. Eckhardt.

For more infomation >> Grissom's Number 1 Guy | Batman (1989) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

What Happened to Removable Batteries in Smartphones? - Duration: 5:23.

[[ Like Comment Share Subscribe ]]

Hey guys, it's me Rahul, and today I would like start this video with a question, When was

the last time you used or even saw a smartphone with removable battery ?

I assume the answer is "a Long time ago", because I can't remember the last time I

have used one.

Which got me wondering "what happened to removable battery smartphones?

. Why.. all flagship devices these days has non removable battery even though a lot of

users prefer the option of having the ability to swap out batteries.

The only phones which still has removable batteries are budget phones and feature phones,

which somewhat indicates that normal users actually prefer removable battery so they

can swap out when they need and replace the battery with ease

Another factor which comes into play when we talk about the advantages and disadvantages

of removable batteries is "safety", users actually feel more safe using a phone with

removable battery, and the option to swap out to a new one when need is a really compelling

feature for a normal user .Even with all these demands for removable battery smartphones,

why major smartphone manufacturers aren't making them anymore, let's find out.

Let's start with most obvious reason behind this shift, Apple.

Apple is the biggest tech giant in the world and they can influence a lot of what is going

on in the tech space.

If you take a look at apple's history of iPhones, not even the first iphone has a removable

battery.

Iphone's have always been and will be a monolithic device with built in battery.Why

are they doing it from the start ? there are a couple of reasons,

What i think is the main reason behind this way of designing is something called "abstraction

" in tech abstraction means hiding certain details from the user in order to provide

security and convenience.

Apple have always been known for these things, that is why they are so successful as a company.

Selling an iphone as a single unit makes a lot of sense, the customers who are buying

these phones don't have to worry about the battery inside it.

But like anything there is another reason as well, profit .

Let's consider an example, imagine you have a phone which has a removable battery, and

for some reason , you are having problems with the battery, what will you do? You goto

a nearby mobile shop and buy a new battery right?, but consider this same situation

and this time you cannot replace the battery by yourself because it is builtin.

If you want to get the problem fixed you need to goto an official store and get it fixed,

which will cost twice as much, and what most people will do in this scenario is, they will

buy a new phone,.

This is a very shady business strategy that some companies do.By making everything built

in and inaccessible to normal user, these companies control what you can and can't do

with your own phone and will make you buy a new one by setting the repair fee very close

to half the price of a new phone.

I don't hate apple, I love their products , iphones are truly incredible devices, but

because of their decision of going with a built in battery from the start influenced

all the other manufacturers to do the same.

I don't entirely believe other manufactures copied apple just because they thought that

it will sell more devices,

There are few other reasons as well.

No1 is unibody design.

it basically means that you cannot open up or remove the battery.

some of the pros of unibody design is that internal parts of your phone will have more

protection compared to other designs and your device will be somewhat water resistant, and

it also allows manufacturers to reduce the footprint and thickness of a device which

will in-turn make the device feel more premium (by using glass and metal) and easy to handle.

The 2nd reason is "battery design".When I say the term "phone battery " this might

be the image that comes to your mind.

That is all gonna change in few years,

By making the batteries built in to the board of the phone, manufacturers have the freedom

to change the design of the cell, they no longer have to follow the traditional design,

they can design batteries in such a way that it takes full advantage of the empty spaces

inside a phone's chassis, like on the 12-inch macbook pro.

This is a great advantage of non removable batteries, it gives freedom to manufacturer

to make batteries that are more efficient ,reliable and with a bigger capacity without

making the phone bulky.

Reason no 3 "power banks", the wide use and availability of power banks literally

killed the removable battery design, it made removable batteries pointless.

There is no reason to carry an extra battery when you can carry a power bank which can

maybe charge your device twice., and these battery bank cases that are so popular nowadays

made it so easy to carry a power-bank with you wherever you go.

And with all these merits I don't think removable battery is ever gonna come back

. And i'm glad that we have moved on to a much better design.

[[ Like Comment Share Subscribe ]]

For more infomation >> What Happened to Removable Batteries in Smartphones? - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Ameduri: Marijuana Stocks, Bitcoin, and the Economy: Onward and Upward? - Duration: 11:38.

Daniel Ameduri: Marijuana Stocks, Bitcoin, and the Economy: Onward and Upward? david moadel

welcome to looking at the markets with David Modell today my special guest and

actually a repeat guest is mr. Daniel Amadori mr. Amadori is from future money

trends dot-com the link to that is in the description below this video I want

you to visit that also check out mr. Amador EES Twitter account his feed is

at future money trends which you want to check out click on all those links but

first we're gonna say welcome to mr. Daniel Amadori thank you for coming to

my show sir hey thanks for having me on yeah I really appreciate you returning

now boy today is a really interesting day and it's just been an interesting

year 2018 so far for the crypto currencies markets for marijuana stocks

and for the markets in general we're seeing some volatility today finally

it's about time yeah yeah I'd like to cover a few different topics first we

can start with cannabis cannabis in North America boy my audience loves to

talk about the pot stocks what is your outlook on those right now

well in the bigger picture I couldn't be more bullish about the cannabis industry

and I really don't think the federal government is gonna do anything to cause

us problems but the in-house counsels of a lot of brokerage firms and other

regulators could cause some you know slow growth pains because the fact of

the matter is is this is the end of a prohibition so when it comes to Canada

and the United States there we're unleashing a bull market that could last

15 20 years I mean there's so many stages it's so messy and I can tell you

I've been to all these conferences and I and I talked to a lot of these CEOs

because my my partners and I we we do our best to seed around as many of these

companies as we can because I really do believe these things are gonna be you

know monsters in the next few years sure

and there will even be a mania phase just like blockchain had you know six

months ago yeah but it's still it's still very messy and not a lot of

companies are making money I think it's just literally like less than two or

three actually out of all the publicly traded ones because most of the money is

actually being spent on on legal fees and compliance and dealing with because

not only they have to deal with the regular you know actors the IRS the SEC

and and FDIC and all these groups that are you know blocking them from even

opening up a checking account in some instances they also have to deal with

the local city and then the state so I would say with marijuana sucks I

couldn't be more bullish but I would say proceed with a little bit of caution if

you're an American listen to this if you're a Canadian and you're buying

Canadian stocks living in Canada where it's gonna be fully legal legal in on

July 1st you're in good shape but I have talked to several of the big

brokerage houses and just a heads-up to everybody it is possible that some of

these brokerage companies uh stopped allowing cannabis to be traded and I and

I don't say this to scare people believe me because I were suggesting some

cannabis stocks that do business the United States in on future money trends

so it's something that I don't want to happen of course but it is out there so

make sure you keep that cannabis investments into that speculative part

of your portfolio because you know there are some so wild cards out there for us

to be careful of very sage advice there and you know I'm looking on

futuremoneytrends.com right now I'm looking at all that I love the

newsletter which people need to sign up for on the website I love the videos the

free reports there's a report here that says bitcoins future hmm well what is in

bitcoins future what and and blockchain how does that figure into the equation

you know we've been covering Bitcoin since 2012 and you know I through this

process I've had so many aha moments with the blockchain in Bitcoin and the

best example is is when I go when I went to a conference in 2012 it was just a

bunch of dreamers and libertarians and and you know computer guys in 26

tene it was exxon mobil and microsoft hosting the event and i just got back

from the miami one and you know everybody was there I mean even there

was a representative from Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan

there was a DOJ person there Department of Justice so I mean it's taken on a

whole new light Homeland Security and Department of Defense is now using the

blockchain and looking at implementing it for secure communications Nasdaq you

know Comex the CFTC these people are looking at using the blockchain so the

blockchain I think has a very bright future and the crypto currencies I think

they're all speculative every single one of them mm-hmm even Bitcoin but you know

that's something that if you buy a little bit of it and just wait you know

it's one of those ones you can just wait it out and if it becomes something you

know Bitcoin could go to several hundred thousand dollars because of the finite

supply or it could go to zero I don't know because is at the same point in

time when I was in that conference I was like sitting there asking myself is

Bitcoin the AOL of the internet you know like you know remember AOL at some point

in time probably had you know 90% market share I'm just guessing that but I just

know that we all in the in the mid-90s had our al well disk and our al emails

and now nobody does right so I don't know if that's where bitcoins going or

as Bitcoin the ultimate is is it gold does it stand the test of time so I

don't know where bitcoins feature is so we're actually investing in in a lot of

the blockchain companies our top pick is hi blockchain technologies I own that

company so full disclosure and i met with frank holmes the chairman many

times and you know look it's there they're a simple company you can't buy

ETFs really right now or not very efficient ones so this one is basically

they mine and hoard cryptocurrency so that's the closest thing I could get to

an ETF and that's what I was looking for very cool and the ticker for that yeah

I've interviewed mr. Frank Holmes great interview he recommended to me hi of HIV

II as well as geo a you for people interested in the gold or precious

metals sector now I'm looking at again future money trends great articles here

dollar dumping in in 18 it sure has been hey you tried you

tried really hard to warn people about this

I hope they listened can this get any worse what do you think you know I think

the dollars overdue for a snapback rally for sure any and you would be more of an

expert on on on where it's going you know certainly it's not just gonna go

straight down so I think the dollar is going to continue its slide down but I

would say right now if you know the shows being record on January 20th I

would say the dollar is overdue for a pretty significant rally here so it

would not be the time to short it it wouldn't be the time to go to become

bearish as in the short term anyway you know but you can see that you can see

that what's happening in the gold market and what's happening in the currency

markets the dollar isn't a bear market you know the tax cuts are are going to

likely increase the the deficits at least in the near term right government

spending isn't slowing down a bit so and if you look at historically tax cuts

have been you know we caused a weakness in the US currency and I don't think the

Trump administration has made it a secret that they are they are they have

a weak dollar policy you know Trump is trying to you know increase our exports

make us more business-friendly and they believe our dollar will help them do

that and and you know it's more of window dressing right because yes I

guess the perception is if you have more inflation that things are going up but

in reality you're just losing your purchasing power so I'm definitely

definitely you know short the dollar right now for the longford for the long

term I think it's a good chance it's you know mid to maybe even the low 80s into

2018 mmm interesting okay and finally just

wanted to talk about the US economy and the equities markets in general I know

that's a broad question but 2018 is still young even though there's some

volatility today there the VIX readings have been super low you know for the

past year or law are you more than a year since our early 2016 actually was

the last 10 percent or greater correction we've had

so ah boy are we just gonna continue this melt up what do you think

I think the melt up is on I I really do I think this was overdue I think in 2016

because of the election the market was kind of just in a holding pattern even

as late as late 2015 but now it's it's exhaling I think the melt up is on the

Dow Jones will go over 30,000 in 2018 and I and really if you look at the

consumer sentiment if you look at small business optimism all signs point to the

wealth effect is in effect and the wealth effect is that when people feel

good about you know there's their stock account they feel good about their the

price of their house so they're willing to go out and spend some money on a

Friday night into Saturday night they're willing to book that vacation and I

think that's fully in effect for 2018 and a lot of it has to do with the tax

cuts and that and and the deregulation that's been going on and with the Trump

administration so you know fact is is in two weeks people are gonna start to see

bigger paychecks and they're gonna spend that money many corporations are already

spending more money and I just don't think this trend is going to end with

everybody having more money in their pockets and many of the corporations

giving people raises investing more capital bringing home repatriating cash

like Apple spending billions and billions of dollars into our economy so

I I see the Dow Jones you know perhaps having an overdue correction in this

first half of 2018 but I think we're on you know onwards and upwards is the

trend because of what's happening in the in the sentiment of the consumers of the

United States interesting onward but onward and upwards okay very good sir I

love it all right once again the website is futuremoneytrends.com

that link is a dis script in the description below this video click on

that please why not and get some of those free reports free articles videos

so on and so forth and say and sign up for the free newsletter while you're at

it also check out future money trends the

handle on on Twitter all right mr. Daniel Amadori

has been my guest today I hope to have you back as a frequent guest I really

appreciate it and you're welcome back anytime mr. imadori on looking at the

markets was a lot of fun thank you so much thank you for watching please like

comment and subscribe and I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Daniel Ameduri: Marijuana Stocks, Bitcoin, and the Economy: Onward and Upward? - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

25-year prison sentence handed down in 2015 murder case - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> 25-year prison sentence handed down in 2015 murder case - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ye Iqbal Ka Pakistan hai Ya Nargis ka | Think About This - Duration: 3:12.

vulgur stage dramas

For more infomation >> Ye Iqbal Ka Pakistan hai Ya Nargis ka | Think About This - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

You're My Drama S3 Ep 11 - The truth untold | MONSTER HIGH/EVER AFTER HIGH SERIES | - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> You're My Drama S3 Ep 11 - The truth untold | MONSTER HIGH/EVER AFTER HIGH SERIES | - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Cave Troll - Fight Scene | The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) Movie Clip 16 - Duration: 4:59.

Let them come!

There is one dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath.

I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Frodo!

Aragorn! Aragorn!

Frodo!

Frodo!

For more infomation >> Cave Troll - Fight Scene | The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) Movie Clip 16 - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Space Robots in Antarctica - The Planetary Post with Robert Picardo - Duration: 4:13.

This is Robert Picardo and you're watching the Planetary Post.

For this month's Post I was out of town on a very fun Star Trek cruise and I

thought you might like to hear from my colleague and friend on the Planetary

Society board Dr. Britney Schmidt who has been in Antarctica researching ice

robots and their application in space exploration.

As you can see we're here on station at McMurdo

actually we're at the airfield about to head out.

One of the most amazing things about being here in McMurdo is that actually right now I'm

standing on ice - entirely ice. This is the Ross Ice Shelf in fact it's formed by

glaciers flowing off the continent stitching themselves together into a

giant sheet of ice. McMurdo is one of the places that we come because there's so

much ice so close that we can study things like how the ocean and how the

ice interacts. Helps us understand the climate here on earth but also helps us

understand Europa and Enceladus and other icy worlds so that's what we've

been down here doing.

The project we've been running down here is called Ride-Up which stands for the

Ross Ice Shelf and Europa underwater probe

In this project we're developing an underwater vehicle called Icefin

Icefin is a robotic underwater oceanographer. Essentially it

characterizes the environment including the water first-order chemistry and the

ice and seafloor conditions underneath ice. This machine is helping us to learn

more about how ice shelves and sea ice in the Antarctic form and that will help

us understand how ice and ocean interactions happen not only on earth

but also the processes that affect Europa.

This kind of technology could

someday help us to actually explore Europa and has been designed to let us

test out instrumentation that we could one day send to Jupiter's frozen moon.

If there's life there something like Icefin could show us this life but it

probably won't look anything like this little guy.

We're expecting things more like microbes.

We've been working with robots, we've been having a great time, it's been a lot

of fun. Keep it real!

Thanks Britney. Meanwhile back on that Star Trek cruise ship...

Even on the Star Trek cruise you can run into an

astronaut. Commander Rick Searfoss.

Hey, Bob. How are you. I'm very well.

I wanted to ask you what is excited about the coming

year in space?

Well for me, I like the hardware and the access to space side

and there's some cool things happening. Possible 2018 flights with humans on

board off of American soil. The Planetary Society's LightSail 2 will be on the

second launch for the Falcon Heavy. After the Tesla.

Exactly. I want to thank Rick for taking the time here.

Find your place in space!

See you next month on the Planetary Post.

Very excited to be here with Chewbacca's

third son. Live long and prosp-I'm sorry. May the force be with you, forgive me.

For more infomation >> Space Robots in Antarctica - The Planetary Post with Robert Picardo - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

THE BEST CAT FUNNY VIDEOS -You will LAUGH EXTREMELY HAPI!! - Duration: 6:04.

THE BEST CAT FUNNY VIDEOS

For more infomation >> THE BEST CAT FUNNY VIDEOS -You will LAUGH EXTREMELY HAPI!! - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Ромашки - Классная Песня о Любви | Мария Богомолова - Duration: 3:23.

Daisies - Cool Love Song | Maria Bogomolova

For more infomation >> Ромашки - Классная Песня о Любви | Мария Богомолова - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

FAIRE SAUTER NOS BLOCAGES ! - VIDÉO MOTIVATION - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> FAIRE SAUTER NOS BLOCAGES ! - VIDÉO MOTIVATION - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

5 Memes die mich am Leben halten - Duration: 8:32.

For more infomation >> 5 Memes die mich am Leben halten - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

The 3 Best Mustang Cold Air Intakes For 2015 - 2018 Ford Mustang GT - Duration: 6:16.

Hey everybody, I'm Justin with americanmuscle.com, and welcome to my Best Of video for the Cold

Air Intake category available for your 2015-2017 Mustang GT.

Now, as always, the purpose of these Best Of videos is to help narrow down your choices

a little bit more within the category, give you some of the top rated options in addition

to some of my favorite picks, and again, help your buying decision become a little bit easier.

Now, these are just three of many different cold-air intakes you will find on the site

for your Coyote-powered S550 GT.

So, if you watch this video and maybe you're still not in love with any of our picks, that's

totally cool.

Feel free to check out the rest of our options here at AM, in addition to the corresponding

product page.

Installing a cold air intake is a rite of passage for most Mustang owners out there.

Usually one of the first modifications we add to our rides, and for a few different

reasons.

They're pretty affordable, super easy to install for even the most novice mechanics, and at

the end of the day they're going to increase the power, the sound, and the under-hood appearance

of that new GT.

My top picks here today will include the three most popular intakes currently within the

category.

And this does include the C&L Racer, which will require the use of a custom tune, the

AIRAID MXP which will not, and then last but not least we have the Roush Cold Air, which

does give prospective buyers the best of both worlds, thanks to the removable insert, allowing

it to be run with or without a custom tune.

So, without further ado, let's jump into our first pick.

First up we have the C&L Racer and, as I just pointed out, this intake will require the

use of a custom tune.

Now, ever since I can remember, C&L has been a staple within the induction category for

the Mustang specifically.

And if the popularity of this intake is any indication, they're probably more popular

now today than ever before.

Now, C&L carried over their very popular 11-14 Coyote design to the new S550 GT, but with

a few small tweaks.

Here's what you're looking at guys, at its core.

Roto-molded plastic intake tube, but with a separate 95-millimeter mass airflow housing.

And the diameter of this guy is why you need that aftermarket tune.

You're also looking at a reusable high flow oiled filter, in addition to the blue couplers,

but you are not receiving any air box with the C&L.

Bit of a rarity in the category, I know, but instead you are receiving this plastic heat

shield.

Now, C&L figured this heat shield will help block out some of that hot engine bay air,

but at the same time keep any water from making its way through the hood vents on your GT

onto the actual filter itself.

A solid system for the mid-$300 price point, and definitely one of the most popular in

the tune-required category.

Next up, we have the most popular intake in the non tune-required category, and that title

currently goes to the AIRAID MXP with their SYNTHAFLOW oiled filter.

Now, the AIRAID was one of the first cold air systems I installed on an S550 GT, my

buddy Mike Smith's car.

I remember it like it was yesterday, and I also remember the fit and finish was completely

dead on.

And that's typically the experience most owners can expect when going with an AIRAID system

to begin with.

Now, aside from the really nice quality and construction here, with the MXP you're also

gonna be looking at one of the nicer air box designs in the category.

But, breaking down the individual components here of the AIRAID, you're gonna be looking

at a roto-molded plastic intake tube along with that roto-molded plastic air box we just

talked about, which is, by the way, topped off with a nice little combination of edged

Plexiglas and sheet metal, making for equal parts function and form.

It's gonna allow you to check the condition of that SYNTHAFLOW oiled filter at any time,

but also look good while doing so.

And speaking of that SYNTAFLOW filter, it is AIRAID's signature option.

High flow, reusable, again, it is an oiled filter.

Wash it, re-oil it, and you're good to go, and it will capture dirt and dust down to

2 microns in size.

The AIRAID continues to be one of the most popular options for the S550 GT, and seeing

how well these things are made, it makes perfect sense.

Last but not least, we have the Roush Cold Air, currently the most popular dual-purpose

intake in the category, meaning you can use this with or without a tune, thanks to the

removable insert.

Now, Roush as a brand really needs no introduction, right?

They're one of the leaders in the Ford aftermarket when it comes to fit, finish, and most importantly,

performance.

But name brand aside, the big appeal here with this particular intake is this removable

Venturi intake tube.

When installed, it necks down to 85 millimeters, eliminating your need for a custom tune.

But, yank that thing out, your opening is now a massive 105 millimeters, and that will

allow you to make some big power along with the help of a custom tune.

Now, in my opinion, I feel the Roush will appeal to the S550 GT owners out there who

prefer more of that OE look or OE finish with their aftermarket parts, and that is evident

with things like your intake tube here from Roush, in addition to the mass air flow housing,

and finally, their air box design.

Everything you see is made from either high density or ABS plastic, and does include one

of the only dry filters in the category.

Now yes, it is still reusable and washable, but no need for re-oiling after you clean

it.

Just make sure everything's nice and dry before reinstalling it.

All in all, guys, that Roush quality paired with the tune flexibility for just south of

$400 makes the Roush intake a solid choice for those Coyote owners out there who like

to have some options when it comes to performance.

Now before we stick a fork in this Best Of, I do wanna quickly point out that all of the

intakes in this video, and all of the intakes in the category for that matter, are going

to be a breeze to install using nothing more than a few basic hand tools, and about 30

minutes or an hour of your time.

Now, if you do want any more information on any of the intakes listed in this video, including

dyno numbers, feel free to check out the respective product pages at any time.

I'm Justin, thanks for watching, and for all things Mustang, keep it right here at americanmuscle.com.

For more infomation >> The 3 Best Mustang Cold Air Intakes For 2015 - 2018 Ford Mustang GT - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Космічний Рубіж [ОФІЦІЙНИЙ ТРЕЙЛЕР] на український TBS | З 26 Лютого - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Космічний Рубіж [ОФІЦІЙНИЙ ТРЕЙЛЕР] на український TBS | З 26 Лютого - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

How to Makeup Transformation Videos 2018 - 15 DIY Makeup Tutorial Compilation 2018 - Part 31 - Duration: 10:05.

DIY Makeup Tutorial Compilation 2018

For more infomation >> How to Makeup Transformation Videos 2018 - 15 DIY Makeup Tutorial Compilation 2018 - Part 31 - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Okra Recipe-How to cook Delicous Okra - Duration: 2:24.

Crushing okras hair

1 table spoon of tomato gravy

1 table spoon of powdered essence of lemon

Boil 15 minutes okra than filter

Cut rope and pull out

200 gram meat cubes

1 onion

1 dessert spoon of pepper gravy-1.5 table spoon of tomato gravy

Add boiled okra and 1 litre hot watre

After boiling add 1 table spoon powdered essence of lemon and cook 15 minutes

SHARE-LIKE-SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Easy Okra Recipe-How to cook Delicous Okra - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to improve hdl cholesterol | Natural Health - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> How to improve hdl cholesterol | Natural Health - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

দেখুন ৮ ফেব্রুয়ারি ঘিরে বিএনপির যে সব প্রস্তুতি - Duration: 5:03.

bangladesh news

For more infomation >> দেখুন ৮ ফেব্রুয়ারি ঘিরে বিএনপির যে সব প্রস্তুতি - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to Reink an Ink Pad - Ink It Up with Jessica TV Episode 37 - Duration: 4:33.

Welcome to this episode of Ink It Up with Jessica TV. I'm Jessica Taylor and

in this video I'm going to show you how to re-ink your ink pads. How do you

know when it's time to reink your ink pads? They're just going to look a little

bit light as you stamp them. You'll notice that when you first get your ink

pads they have a nice bold color and as you use them and use them and use them

the color just gets a little bit lighter and a little bit lighter and a little

bit lighter. So I recommend that you purchase an ink refill when you purchase

your ink pads because then you know you're going to be able to get the color.

You know that it's not going to be retired when it comes to needing your

ink refill so you're going to have the color you want right away and this is

going to make your ink pad last for a long long time. So let's go ahead and see how

to reink. First I'm going to start with just a basic Classic Stampin' Pad from

Stampin' Up! This is a foam ink pad and here's how you kind of know that it's

time to reink. If you go to stamp, especially you'll notice it with your

bolder stamps, if you go to stamp it's just going to start to be light and maybe

even faded in certain spots no matter how much you move your stamp around you

just can't get your stamp to ink up really well. So to re-ink this you're

just going to open up your ink refill and I like to do just a little squiggle

pattern and you'll notice that on these foam pads it just stays right at the top.

It takes a long time to soak in and when it soaks in it's going to soak in just like

these lines. So if you ink up your stamp with that you're just going to get kind

of darker lines. What you want to do is take your spoon, I just keep a plastic

spoon in my stamp room and I use it for all of my ink pad colors and you just

kind of put your fingers on the bowl of the spoon I guess and you're just

going to use that to gently move the ink around your ink pad. This is just

going to distribute the ink evenly and you want to let this soak in just a little

bit before you stamp with it because right now there's a lot of ink at the

top and it's maybe not super even so just let it all soak in nicely before

you go back and use it. So again I use the same spoon, I just

take a tissue and clean it off in between and then I'm ready to use it

with my next color. All right let's let that sit for a minute and then I'll stamp

it again to show you the difference. There are a few different kinds of ink

pads so this is a foam ink pad. The Archival Stampin' Pads from Stampin' Up!

and some of their older ink pads are felt and so they're not as squishy.

You can ink them up a little bit differently and by differently I mean

it's easier! So I just take the ink refill and again give it a little

squiggle and you'll notice this soaks in right away.

Now you can over-ink your ink pad so you want to add just a little bit at a time

and then if it doesn't seem like enough add a little bit more. But it's pretty

easy to over-ink the foam pads so if you do add too much ink and you notice some

bubbling up at the top, all you want to do is take a paper towel and just blot

blot blot some of that ink off and you can actually use that paper towel to

then sponge on some cardstock and make a really cool background to use on your

cards. But anyway if you have too much ink just dab some of it off with a paper

towel and if you find you need more ink just go ahead and add a little bit more

re-inker refill and then spread it in with a spoon. The third type

of ink pad I want to talk about was the Versamark pad and for this one, this is

also a foam pad, a little bit closer to this but for these I've found that I can

just add the Versamark reinker on top and then just gently rub it in with the

nozzle end of the ink refill. So that's super easy. You want to be gentle with it

because you don't want to tear your pad but you can just kind of rub it in with

that tip. So that's how you're going to reink your Versamark pad. Let's come

back and see how much darker this Wisteria Wonder is. I can tell already

that my stamp is inking up so much nicer and look at that, that's how much darker

it is. So I hope this helps you know when to re-ink your ink pads and how to reink

them. Again, I recommend that you order a refill when you order your ink pad so

that you know you'll be able to get the right color. Thanks so much for watching!

If you like this video hit the like button below and

share it with your friends. And be sure to subscribe! I'll see you in the next

video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét