Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

Steve Arhancet: "I believe Dardoch has the components to be one of the best players in North

America. You're gonna see him as one of the NA rising stars."

Travis Gafford: "What really defines Dardoch?"

"Um I'm just a dumb 17-year-old kid who played too much solo queue and got lucky."

What's up guys, my name is Colin McNeil for theScore esports.

Dardoch is a name that comes with some baggage. His attitude is

confident to the point of being cocky. But if you're gonna talk a big game you

better be willing to back it up on the Rift and Dardoch has no trouble doing

just that. So while he's killing it with his new team in the spring split, we

thought it would be the perfect time to bring you the best of Dardoch.

[Casting

Rivinton: "Lee Sin, or Lee Sin?"

Dardoch: "Rengar."

[Casting]

Dardoch: "Yeah, pretty much I wanted to make Worlds and Immortals didn't really care too much about it.

So I wanted to join a team that would get me there."

[Casting]

Gafford: "So no more Dardoch. What's the whole back story. Give me, from start to finish

Dardoch joining the team, day-by-day, how everything went all the way up to this week. We've got about 30 minutes."

Huhi: "No comment."

[Casting]

Ovilee May: "So Echo Fox is the fourth team that you've played with in the NA LCS.

What makes this team different from the rest?"

Dardoch: "I think we're hella good."

[Casting]

Dardoch: "I don't necessarily think anybody's better than me.

And I don't think I'm necessarily better than everyone."

[Casting]

For more infomation >> Best of Dardoch - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

Editorial: This time feels different - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Editorial: This time feels different - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

youtube test - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> youtube test - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

7 Signs you're About to Meet the Love of Your Life - Duration: 3:05.

7 Signs you're About to Meet the Love of Your Life

Sometimes, you do not want to live with loneliness.

However, at the same time, you also do not know when to find the perfect love of your

life.

These 7 signs, however, may put an end of your miserable loneliness.

Before jumping to the video, dont forget to give a like to this video and subscribe to

our channel.

1.

Knowing what you want You should know what kind of couple that you

want.

It is not all about physical appearance.

Rather, it is about the value that you are going to share together.

2.

You have prepared It is impossible for people to meet without

any preparation except it is a complete accident.

If you have prepared for yourself to be engaged in a relationship, through looks and stability,

you will meet your love.

3.

Putting trust on fate Believe it or not, the universe also contributes

on how you will find your partner.

If you do something good to universe and be grateful every time, soon you will find your

best soul mate walking to your door.

4.

Having romantic dreams Many people say that they have dreamt of someone

they love.

Eventually, they meet together in a surprising occasion.

If you wake up in the morning feeling happy because of this, it is the first sign of you

are about to meet someone special in your life.

5.

Life purpose It is important to have goals set in mind.

That also includes the person whom you like to be with.

Make sure you know the criteria of the person and s/he will show up soon.

6.

Love is everywhere It is like accidental, but you will notice

love is everywhere.

You see couple walking together hand-in-hand, you hear love songs played all over the place,

and you watch romantic movie unintentionally.

7.

High energy level If you are high, it means something is going

on with you.

That is to say, you are going to experience high energy level which excites you that makes

your future partner attracted to you.

All in all, that's the 7 Signs you're About to Meet the Love of Your Life.

So, Really cool information isn't it!

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 7 Signs you're About to Meet the Love of Your Life - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Losing My Motivation | A Sanders Sides Reaction - Duration: 11:31.

Hey buddies its ya girl AyChristene and today we're taking up the next in the standard science lineup this

is losing my motivation this the link for this video is in the description box

below for you to check out and this is something I'm actually very interested

to see what him and the other of him say

what this is gonna be about link like I sat down below let's get started hey how

many youtubers does it take to screw in a light bulb one to screw in the light

bulb and another one to help stabilize the ladder during the installation

thought that was gonna be a joke yeah maintenance is not a joke okay okay

right everybody man you are in a retreat because for today's sale ah God nothing

I'm sorry what I don't know logic I just don't really know what to talk about

preposterous there's an infinitesimal amount of things in this bizarre massive

universe brings exciting mysteries and you don't really know what to talk about

well I didn't look into any topics and I just kind of flew into this video

without any prep why did you do that logic I know it defies logic yeah

procrastinator no you procrastinate on a lot more than just reading text books

the effect a reaction due to something else going on really any idea what might

be causing your lack of motivation if I knew I probably wouldn't be

procrastinating as much and we must get to the bottom of this okay the culprit

yes apparently you are thank you for the dress-up time this is strictly to get me

a mindset for your reasoning business huh Sherlock always has a Watson to help

with deduction morality you play no part in deduction it's my cookie pillow

adding comfort sorry ooh is that are you wearing the cardigan

that is usually wrapped around your shoulders I've been waiting for this day

to wear yeah you're gonna let input find about

getting started with a video or any other big project what are some of your

immediate feelings you know I would say nervousness okay I want to make sure

that whatever I make people would enjoy it yeah you deduced it - no I found a

dollar in my pocket oh my cardigan since my character was

first introduced isn't that something anxiety was he rude much I was just

watching up my eye shadow you did actually look in a mirror to put that on

did you actually look in a mirror when you put that on geez can I help you

yeah I have grounds to suspect change the cause of Thomas's procrastination

not that I'm disagreeing with you but what are these grounds Tomas is related

to me that he is anxious sure about how his video will turn out so rather than

start it he is avoiding it it's you anxiety isn't it causing him to worry

about those things he is my specialty I'm the one who

earned him his Temple Run record of 2012 I've never really I'd be a bad video if

you never make one okay so is there anything that can be done

I would suggest thing to do is to trust yourself that you have what it takes to

do the project well when it comes you have to allow yourself to make mistakes

not everything can be perfect it's all a growing process um when in doubt

remember everything we do is all pointless anyway oh yeah but I

appreciate you trying to contribute welcome elementary my dear daddy no no I

mean sure there's nothing really for me to be scared of maybe you know this

later Thomas are you implying that logic was not sound anxiety antagonist not

always the bad guy oh of course you're not big guy

of course there must be something else other than me

think ponder deliberate dear blank stare hasn't done logic back posture me of

course what do you need to do a video a camera correct yeah I think more

generally what starts you down the path on any big job a big job application why

do I even try can I take a stand an idea oh okay and in order to do that he needs

to be creative you're looking for his fanciful side princey you were in charge

of bringing Thomas inspir what happened I'm sorry what is

happening here logic and I are playing dress-up anxieties making us question

our existence and I found a dog bar you borrowed from me eight years ago oh yeah

thanks you newsy hipster theater geek mark from rent Thomas has not got

Mathers video yet and I have reason to believe you are the cause of our Konami

I am out there living the fanciful dream okay couldn't be struggling because of

me why not sunshine over here they are now

I like that nickname and I'm gonna use it now I mean basic ideas are anything

hey I like that nickname I'm gonna use it now like what you try

to put a bigot somebody and they're like actually like would you say I'm a roll

with it like if it takes all the Thunder out of making like trolling someone or

trying to be mean to Jenny but a good idea is what I struggle with well if

it's not a perfect idea it's not good enough you don't want to put out

anything but your best uh-huh I think I see a spider behind you no you know it

was a shadow but see there that's what first drafts are for it's better to

start get it done and improve it after they sit around waiting for inspiration

exactly consistency is unattainable oh man I do do that exactly dude if I

suppose you're right I shouldn't be so picky

yeah they paint some bad last minute situations before my baby okay so I know

I just need to get started with an idea but how do I get there I still feel like

putting this whole thing off no means there's a murder this than just princey

he's just a pawn I am a knight thank you very much I don't like this is some big

conspiracy vated it's like my heart's not in it oh no what how could you do it

I trusted you wait yes something good Thomas said it himself his heart's not

in it no you're basically his heart oh really

like dramatic Twitter you Thomas lacks the passion to get well okay if he's the

call and you don't want to be what can we do I don't know why do you feel like

you're lacking passion yeah I don't know feelings the bane of my existence is it

because I've been and you don't it's just that when I think about making oh

it's just this weird Moshe vision well that's not good that's

always like the whole vision isn't there to begin with we establish that in order

to have a vision for a video we need to encourage creativity and come up with a

basic idea no I mean the whole vision of the creating process is third time we've

been trying to get at the root of what causes procrastination I think this

could all really be helped by making a plan to avoid procrastination well who

should have done that me wait oh this is the bigger ending twist than the

ellipses stopping this video don't do that

I've been helping to figure this out the solution to a problem I had caused

everyone ever do be resolved am I in a paradoxical loop where I endlessly

generate a problem and try to solve it like a snake hands own tail in order to

satiate it it's a lot simpler than whatever you're trying that was dark

even for me yes many I slipped up by not having you logic helped me plan ahead to

avoid this situation okay so many times I finish a project at 4:00 in the

morning I'm so proud of myself for doing so I develop this faulty logic that I

can tackle all of my projects like that but that is sometimes you got a little

habit together to kind of plan and ahead working in the inner hand taking break

spirits up I could have gone to another more productive location with less

distractions like a library might have helped me brainstorm yeah get a little

more creative and a proper plan to address the big project would definitely

cut down a lot of the nervousness I feel in starting it's like not completely

shush and make a face of agreement like everyone else do better next time and

should be okay with forgiving ourselves because sometimes procrastination and

mistakes happen all that matters is that we put our noodles together and made a

beautiful pasta salad respect yourself but okay it's like a plan she'll be

emulated for the next video that is okay look this video made itself yeah and as

usual you were completely unnecessary how dare you speak to sir sing along

that way see now we're gonna sink out all over again

Roo I do want to thank you for helping me another case closed and it's all

thanks to a brilliant deduction from Watson who never mind

yeah that's funny I could have sworn I had a dollar why did he call you Logan

that is my name your name is Logan yeah you didn't think I was just logic did

you does that mean the others have comments can you keep it down I'm trying

make up okay all right well you won't find yourselves lacking motivation or

procrastinating I hope you're able to deduce the reasons behind your pan you

can use any of the ways we covered to fight against it

Vidia head and until next time take it easy guys gals and non-binary pals like

a side character in today's video that will not stay okay were you calling my

agent but I've forgotten my password so it's barred you mean locked sure locked

the n2i my favorite character is Murali like hands-down rally it's like the

cutest this is so naive and so like just sweet and floaty he's like but like

floaty minded character okay I want to say like the blondish care the

stereotypical blondish character but I think nowadays they're triggered by that

I've got blue trigger does what will be done anyway try saying that much cheaper

but nonetheless I love morality I love his life floatiness he's just so light

you know he's never liked nothing even really normally weights him down in this

episode it wasn't even super serious that he you know it's like well

sometimes I don't feel motivated and I don't know why and I just maybe you know

Nita and then you know Thomas is like oh make a plan and I love how he wanted to

be once and you just wanted to play along he loves to be a part of what's

going on that aside I think that he did lay out some really good tips on if you

are a person that is losing motivation start with a plan start with a plan

then from there things can can develop and one thing that like in this field

and even and other times like working with people that have ideas they feel

bad if their initial idea is not perfect and you don't have to come up with a

perfect idea starting off just come up with something

write it down develop it and from there it will grow things will get better and

things will get stronger it that's how this works that's how this whole thing

works but yes I love the video I enjoy it a lot of course I love morality it's

just my dude I love every liberality muttering a response down below in the

comment section what did you think of the tips that he gave you did you feel

like it was helpful if you liked the video check out the link in the

description box below if you like this video hunt about like button don't

forget to follow me on instagram twitter and twitch and subscribe I love you guys

as always and I'm boots

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét