Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

If you like my video make a comment and like.

Comment below.

Make it good don't BS.

So we are at the Black Rock Resort in Ucluelet.

It is Gorgeous.

Cheers.

Okay, I will say this castle is HUGE.

Magic After Hours.

We made it.

Alright, here we are Geeked Out Getaways at Magic Kingdom Disney World.

It's a beautiful day and we've got some special guests with us.

Hey!

I can't believe the Waltwins, they're right there.

That's one of em and that's the other one.

I'm the other one.

The other one.

In case anybody is wondering what it's like to go to dinner with vloggers this is what

it's like.

Camera camera gimble more cameras camera camera extra stand gimble I don't know, Ed Ed are

you going to be able to eat over there?

Are you going to eat the gimble?

It's the vlogger diet.

It is the most delicious gimble on the market these days.

Yeah, it is.

(Singing) So we just saw Joey Fatone like and his food truck is right here.

To infinity and beyond.

I'm here at the Kennedy Space Center and I'm about to touch a piece of the moon.

This is exciting.

This place is freaking bonkers.

I love it.

Like just so much fun.

Bathroom.

We've made the trek through the jungle and we've arrived to do a safari.

We've got special guests with us today Steph and Steve.

Hello.

Okay I just had a little vertigo don't look over the edge Ben don't look over the edge.

I'm having a little bit of a freak out.

Here we go.

So, whoa.

I can't believe we're all here.

What's going on?

This is nuts.

You people are real.

Real people.

YouTube's not just like this thing.

So sweetheart what do you think of Pandora?

Whoa!

It's so beautiful.

Oh yeah.

I like it, I like it a lot.

Time to take her home yeah we're on our way out.

No I don't want to go.

Hanging out with Steph's Day Off and Steve, where?

Don't leave us you can become Floridians.

Floridian.

(Singing)

For more infomation >> SPRING 2018 TRIP TRAILER || Disney World/Nasa/Ucluelet & YouTuber Meet Ups! - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

IBM PCjr Repair and Restoration - Duration: 17:09.

Hello, and welcome back to The 8-Bit Guy.

So, in this episode, what I'm going to be doing is a complete restoration of this IBM

PC jr.

Now, this was recently donated to me by Sean Hafeez, and it's actually not in bad shape,

but it actually does have a problem with the monitor and the keyboard.

So, let's see what we can do to fix it up!

Looking at this system, cosmetically it is in pretty good shape and just needs some minor

cleaning.

But the keyboard is noticeably yellowed compared to the computer.

It also has some nasty gunk between the keys, which shouldn't be too hard to clean, but

it is also missing the little silver badge.

The monitor is a different story.

As seen here in the original unboxing video, the monitor doesn't work, even though it

was working before Sean shipped it.

Since the PCjr has a proprietary video connector, there was no easy way to test this monitor

on another system, so I plugged in a composite monitor to the PCjr to verify the computer

was working.

After that, I took the monitor partially apart to look for anything loose, but couldn't

find anything.

Eventually, I discovered that if I whacked the side of the monitor, it would come on

for a short time, but the picture was unstable.

So we'll come back to the monitor later.

For the moment, let's have a look at the keyboard.

This thing has a lot of black scuffs on it, some that don't show up well on camera.

So, I'm going to use one of my tried and true methods, where I just put some baking

soda on a paper towel and then wet it with water until it becomes kind of a mushy paste.

This works extremely effectively on this keyboard.

Here's one on the side that wouldn't come off easily with windex or alcohol.

And it just wipes away in seconds with baking soda.

Once I'm happy with the exterior, I decided I should open it up, for a number of reasons.

For one, it will make it easier to clean the keys, but also I want to retrobrite this thing.

While removing the screws on the bottom, I also noticed that it has these little rubber

feet here, and one there, but it is missing this one.

So I will have to find or fabricate a replacement.

Despite removing all of the screws, I couldn't get the keyboard open.

Feeling around on this label, it felt like maybe there was a hidden screw under there.

And sure enough, there it is.

After removing that, it opened up easily, and oops..

I forgot to take the batteries out of this thing.

Ok, here's the circuit board, and here's the little rubber contact mat, which appears

to also double as a spring for each key.

This thing is pretty filthy and will need to be cleaned up as well!

I wasn't sure how the keys came out at first.

Looks like the space bar comes out easily enough, as does the enter key.

It appears the keys just pop off with some force like this.

So, I thought maybe I should get out my key puller and use that.

And while that does work, it occurred to me that it might be easier just to push them

out from the other side.

And that works fine too.

The easiest way to clean this mat was just a good spray with the hose.

Then I gave the keyboard a good spray as well.

And here they are.

They aren't fully dried off yet, but you should already be able to tell a big improvement

there.

Although, it's interesting how it has this discoloration now.

And plastic seems much improved as well.

OK, so this is a little bit of a mystery before I start the retrobrite.

If you look at the actual PC junior's case color and compared to say, this space bar,

the color matches perfectly already.

I see no reason to attempt to treat these keys at all.

But, when you compare to the keyboard case itself, the keyboard is noticeably more yellow

than the computer.

I think it may be less visible on camera, but there is clearly a difference in person.

But here's where things get interesting.

The inside of the keyboard is essentially the same color as the outside.

This typically indicates that this may be the original color of the keyboard because

UV light damage willl usually just affect the outside.

So, I am not 100% sure if what I'm about to do will change it any.

But I do know I want to take some alcohol and remove the residual adhesive from this

little badge area here, because I plan to fabricate a new badge.

And it looks like alcohol did the job for that.

Now, all of the keys on this thing are dirty, but 4 or 5 of them have this really sticky

gunk on them like this.

I tried using windex, and later alcohol and neither one made a dent.

However, I found that I could use my fingernail to carefully scrape the gunk off.

After that, alcohol removed what residue was left.

And this is the finished key.

So, now just to do the rest of the keyboard.

Since the keyboard is fairly small, and to avoid any streaking, I decided to use the

submersion method on it.

I filled up a small bucket of water, just deep enough for the keyboard.

And one concern I had was that the back of the keyboard had a lot of air pockets and

I wasn't sure if it would sink or not.

Fortunately, it did.

I'll be using the clear salon developer liquid.

And then I'll let this sit out in the sun for a few hours.

And while that's going, I thought I'd turn attention to the monitor problem.

OK, so, for the CRT part of this problem, I thought I would enlist some help.

So, I know my way around a CRT a little bit, I've done videos on CRTs before, but I am

by no means an expert, and so I thought I would ask DJ here, who lives in town, he also

runs a YouTube channel doing all kinds of old retro computer junk too, so I'll put

a link down in the description.

Anyway, he knows a little more about CRTs than I do so he's going to help me out with

this.

Hey y'all, I'm DJ and I'm not an expert with monitors either but I've had a lot

of experience with them over the years and I've learned a lot from one of the modern

experts in CRTs.

And there's only a few things that are probably wrong with this thing given what its doing

right now.

And the one thing that I think we're probably looking at here is something to do with the

flyback transformer.

This monitor was working before it got shipped here and upon arrival it was intermittent

or non functional.

And typically what this means is that the flyback transformer, which is a big heavy

part mounted on top of a PCB probably had some rough handling of the entire monitor

during the shipping.

It's a miracle these days that you can ship a CRT and have it arrive in one piece.

But, with that flyback transformer getting jostled around it's quite possible that

it's broken solder joints or possibly cracked a trace on the PCB and so, what we really

need to do is just kind of open it up and see what we're working with and see if we

see anything that stands out.

So, DJ got to work disassembling the monitor.

Of course, I had already done this myself but hadn't gone any deeper than than just

taking the cover off.

So, let's turn it on here and see what happens.

Hey!

We got high voltage!

So, we already knew that that was intermittent.

But, what I wanted to turn it on for was to check and see if we could tell that the heater

was glowing.

And I do see the heater glowing.

Just faintly.

I actually had to turn the lights out in the room and make it completely dark before the

camera was able to really see the heater glowing.

Well, that tells us that the heater is not the problem.

I just wanted to see if the heater was going to come on, but we got high voltage this time,

so something changed regarding the orientation of the machine, or us banging around on it

trying to get it disassembled.

All right, so when we had it face down and we were working on it, we noticed it was turning

on every single time that we tried to turn it on and had a picture every time.

And then, we flipped it down to this orientation and it stopped having any high voltage.

If I turn it on at this point, it kind of goes whit, but it doesn't make any high

voltage.

But, if I flex the board, it comes on.

And so I suspect we've got either a bad solder joint or a broken trace.

So, even though I don't think this thing is charged any high voltage, I want to make

sure the tube is discharged before we mess around with it too much more.

So I will hook onto the DAG ground there.

So this screwdriver is now grounded.

And we just get it up under the cup.

And there was no curpaps.

So, it's not charged.

All safe.

After discharging, DJ started to disconnect all of the cables so that the boards could

be removed and examined more closely.

During manufacturing they had placed a big blob of what looks like some kind of silicone

like they use for windshield sealant.

Anyway, we couldn't get it loose so DJ just sliced it off with his knife.

Finally, we had all of the boards disconnected.

OK, so we noticed this from the other side as we were disassembling it and we suspected

that there was a crack, but here is a big ole crack that goes clear over to here.

And it cuts, it possibly cuts through this trace, definitely cuts through this trace

cuts all the way across this solder joint, then there's this gap here, an air gap for

this transistor, but on the other side of it, it continues across here and cuts through

this trace, and possibly this trace and maybe into this one.

So, we just need to investigate that and see what we need to bridge out there.

Since this crack might be hard to see for some of you, I thought I'd get the magnifying

glass out and let you see a bit more closeup what we're dealing with here.

And I created this little diagram so you could see exactly where the crack is and how much

of the board it covers.

As bad as this looks, it doesn't actually cross that many traces so, this could have

been a lot worse.

OK, so the first two that we're going to tackle are this one right here, which we can

actually, if you get into it with the magnifying glass you can see that there's a crack right

through the middle of that hole, but all we need to do is reflow that joint to make it

whole.

This one here, though, we need to get in here and scrape away some of the solder mask on

either side of this crack, so that we can make a bridge across the crack.

I'm using a very high tech tool here, its called my pocket knife.

I just want to expose enough copper here that we can do that bridge.

Next, DJ added a little solder to the copper he had exposed, then he bent a paperclip to

an approximate size and soldered it right across the crack.

Then he just chopped off the extra paper clip, and the joint is repaired.

OK, so then I just want to make sure that this joint that we just made has continuity

so I'll go here and the meter says yes.

After that, we worked to re-assemble the monitor, which took about 20 minutes.

The whole time we were crossing our fingers and hoping this fixed everything.

We had to cut several zip ties, so we replaced those with brand new zip ties.

We also used some hot glue to fill in that area we had to cut away before.

Well, let's see if we let the smoke out or if it blows up or something like that.

We've got it all put back together again.

Hoping for the best.

Hey, I hear high voltage.

Look at that!

I'm going to poke at it now.

Still got high voltage.

Alright!

I'm calling that one fixed!

OK, it's been a few hours, so time to check on the keyboard!

I've got to admit I can't see any difference, but it's hard to say until I rinse it off

and take it inside to compare with the PCjr.

So here it is after rinsing and comparing it with the other half of the keyboard, I

can't actually see any color difference.

So, I think this is the original color after all.

That being the case, it is time to put the keys back in.

Fortunately, I do have a picture I took of the keyboard before I started, which will

make it easier to re-assmble.

Popping keys back into a freshly cleaned keyboard is always extremely satisfying.

It's like you just bicycled up a really tall hill and now you are coasting back down

the other side.

And here's the freshly cleaned rubber mat.

And the logic board.

And the back piece.

And here's the finished keyboard.

The color may not have changed, but it looks a hundred times cleaner now!

It looks almost brand new, except for one problem, which is that missing badge.

So I had an idea of how to solve this.

Looking at the PCjr itself, I assumed the badge probably matched this one.

They are the same size.

I think I can use my brother label maker to print a replacement.

I always keep several different colors in stock for this sort of thing.

I think I'll use the black text on clear background.

So, I'll pop this one into the label maker, then I made a quick little design here.

Since the labels aren't wide enough, I made it as two separate parts.

And now to print it.

Of course to make this look right, I want to stick the labels onto this aluminum tape.

So I first had to cut a square that fit perfectly in the hole.

And once I was sure it fit, then I peeled the backing off the label like so, and I think

you can see where I'm going with this.

I just stuck this right to the aluminum.

And here's the finished badge.

Granted, this is much thinner than the original badge.

But I think it will still stand up to scrutiny in most cases.

And there we have it.

It's obviously not perfect, but it was easy to make and I would imagine the average person

would never notice that it wasn't the original.

I went to the hardware store to find rubber feet, but it's hard to know which one will

fit.

As I'm always needing rubber feet in various sizes and I'm just about out of them anyway,

I just bought one of each package.

I'll likely use these at some point in the coming years.

This keyboard uses unusually small rubber feet.

I tried the smallest one I got and it was still too large.

What I'll do is order some smaller ones on eBay, but for the moment I can just cut

these down to size and they should fit just fine.

And so yeah, there you go.

Fits fine now.

However, there's still a problem in that the new foot is slightly taller than the rest,

especially this one on the opposite end.

So what I'll do is go ahead and pull that one out too, and replace it with another of

the same kind.

And then I'll turn it over and test it out.

Yep, it is not wobbly anymore.

As for the computer, it still needed to be cleaned, but it was mostly just scuffs and

dirt, so I just used my usual methods to clean it up.

Once I was done cleaning, I thought I'd better go ahead and do some disk drive maintenance.

I used some alcohol and cleaned the disk drive heads.

This one is double sided, so you have to clean top and bottom.

Then I used some lithium grease on all of the moving parts, especially the rails.

And now it's time for a final test.

The computer looks good.

And it appears to be working properly as well.

This restoration project has been a complete success, unlike some of my earlier projects.

All right guys, I hope you enjoyed this episode on restoring the PC Junior.

This is one of my more successful restoration projects.

And I always want to give a thanks out to DJ for helping me with this monitor.

There is something that I want to mention, though.

First of all, this video was not planned, I just needed to get it done because I am

planning on doing an entire documentary on the PC Junior here relatively soon.

So, I just needed to get it working.

The other thing that I wanted to mention is because I am using a CRT display in this video,

I just thought this would be a good opportunity to mention a problem that pops up from time

to time.

I always get comments down in my videos saying, "Hey David, can't you remove that terrible

high pitched whine noise that I hear, it hurts my ears."

Well, here's the thing.

Actually, I do.

In fact, 95% of the time I get that whine removed, but 5% of the time I don't.

And you're hearing the 5% of the time that I've missed it.

The reason I missed it is because my 42 year old ears simply can't hear the sound, at

all.

Now, I know what the sound sounds like because I remember hearing it when I was younger.

So, what I have to do is I have to look for any scene where I'm using a CRT and then

I can actually dump a high pitched filter in there in the editing process to hopefully

reduce or remove that sound.

But, here's the thing.

When I'm done with a video, I typically watch it two or three times looking for spelling

mistakes, or you know anything wrong with like where something needs color correction

or something like that and I can see those things most of the time when I'm reviewing

the video.

But, I literally can't hear the high pitched whine so if I've missed it then I've just

missed it.

So, all I can do is apologize for that, hopefully I got it all in this video, I tried.

I went back like three times and verified every clip that has a CRT in it.

I put the filter on there.

Sometimes the filter doesn't always work too.

I'm not sure why, but I've been told sometimes they can still hear it even when I know I've

put the filter on there.

So, I hope I got it all out, maybe I didn't.

Anyway, I'll apologize for it in advance.

And, I look forward to presenting the full documentary on this computer.

It's a really fascinating piece of computer history.

Until then, stick around and thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> IBM PCjr Repair and Restoration - Duration: 17:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mẹo Chơi Bầu Cua Bịp Không Bao Giờ Thua - Lac Bau cua Tom ca Trên Điện Thoại - Duration: 8:04.

For more infomation >> Mẹo Chơi Bầu Cua Bịp Không Bao Giờ Thua - Lac Bau cua Tom ca Trên Điện Thoại - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

নামাজ পড়ার সময় দুনিয়ার কথা মনে আসলে কি করতে হবে? | Shaikh Shahidullah Khan Madani | Bangla Waz 2018 - Duration: 0:57.

Bangla Lecture

Namaz Porar Somoy

Duniyar Kotha Mone Asle

Ki Korte Hobe

Shaikh Shahidullah Khan Madani

For more infomation >> নামাজ পড়ার সময় দুনিয়ার কথা মনে আসলে কি করতে হবে? | Shaikh Shahidullah Khan Madani | Bangla Waz 2018 - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

【subnautica】元水泳部がお届けするサブノーティカ ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋)#5 - Duration: 54:11.

For more infomation >> 【subnautica】元水泳部がお届けするサブノーティカ ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋)#5 - Duration: 54:11.

-------------------------------------------

Everything Coming To Netflix In March 2018 - Duration: 15:17.

This March, Netflix is heating up its line-up with more original movies and TV shows than

you can shake a Fire Stick at.

"Whoa!"

We're staring down the barrel over 50 new original releases, including new seasons of

Jessica Jones, Santa Clarita Diet, and A Series of Unfortunate Events — and that's just

the beginning.

Here's everything to look forward to on Netflix in March 2018, starting with the Netflix originals.

21 Thunder: Season 1

Netflix is kicking off the month with 21 Thunder, a dramatic sports series that centered on

a fictional soccer team called the Montreal Thunder.

From the trailer, it looks like a Friday Night Lights for the soccer crowd, following the

players and coaches through the drama of their personal lives both on and off the field.

Queue up Season 1 on March 1st.

Flint Town

The town of Flint, Michigan, made headlines in 2014 when officials discovered that over

100,000 people had been exposed to contaminated water.

Now, Netflix is centering a new documentary series on the controversial burg from a different

angle — Flint Town follows the town's law enforcement as they deal with crime, violence,

and outrage in the wake of the water crisis.

Tune in for every nail-biting moment on March 2nd.

Girls Incarcerated: Season 1

This new documentary series goes behind bars in juvenile women's prisons to follow the

day-to-day lives of their young inmates.

"I've been locked up in and out for like, four years."

"Six months…"

"For a year and three days."

Season 1 of Girls Incarcerated arrives on March 2nd, so tune in for all the drama the

justice system has to offer.

Ravenous

Also known by its original title of Les Affames, Ravenous is a Canadian drama about a small

group of survivors in rural Quebec struggling to survive against a zombie hoard.

Ravenous debuted at the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival to generous reviews and walked

away with the award for Best Canadian Film.

There's not much more hype we can give it, so check it out when it hits Netflix on the

second of the month.

The World's Most Extraordinary Homes: Season 1

Think you've got a crazy home just because you spent your life savings on lawn flamingos?

"Well, there's something you don't see every day."

"I tried to think of the most harmless thing ---- something I loved from my childhood."

Well, think again.

This Netflix rebranding of the BBC Two show takes a stunning look at some of the most

radical residences on the planet, from architectural wonders nestled deep in the woods to extravagant

island retreats.

Check out Season 1 on March 5th.

Jessica Jones: Season 2

As one of the original Marvel shows on Netflix, fans have been waiting for a second season

of Jessica Jones since 2015, only to feel their souls constrict a little more every

year it didn't happen.

Well, the long, bitter wait is over.

Tune in for more episodes of everyone's favorite alcoholic superheroine on March 8.

"You drinking to remember or forget?"

"Giving a s--- won't get you a better tip."

Bad Guys: Vile City: Season 1

This South Korean crime thriller is a direct spinoff of the 2014 award-winning series Bad

Guys, which saw three criminals released from prison to help track down even worse criminals.

Bad Guys: Vile City follows the same premise with a new cast, and looks just as riveting

as the original series.

Check it out on March 8th.

Ladies First

If you follow Olympic archery, you'll probably recognize the name Deepika Kumari, one of

the top female archers in the world.

Ladies First is a new documentary that exposes Kumari's roots to the streets of India and

traces her hard-fought journey from poverty to one of the world's most elite athletes.

Tune in for what's bound to be an emotional journey on March 8th.

Collateral

For high-octane murder mystery thrills, look no further than Collateral, a limited series

about an assassination on the streets of London and a police detective who's certain that

there's more to the story than meets the eye.

Starring Mudbound's Carey Mulligan, Collateral looks like a sleek, thrilling mystery that'll

keep you hooked until the last episode.

Find out when it premieres on March 9th.

Love: Season 3

In this comedy series created by Judd Apatow, Paul Rust and Gillian Jacobs star as Gus and

Mickey, two twenty-somethings caught up in a neurotic whirlwind of modern romance.

You can experience all the ups and downs when Season 3 of Love drops on March 9th.

A.I.C.O.

Incarnation: Season 1

Netflix is rolling out a good half dozen new anime series in March, and one of the most

exciting looks to be A.I.C.O Incarnation.

This futuristic sci-fi story starts with an experiment gone wrong that creates an oozing

AI monstrosity called Matter that's threatening to destroy the city… and maybe the world.

Now, it's up to a bionic 15-year-old girl named Aico to save everyone.

Strap on your roller skates and mark your calendar for March 9th.

My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman: Malala Yousafzai

In the previous two installments of David Letterman's well-received hour-long talk show,

the late-night maven sat down with Barack Obama and George Clooney.

This month, Letterman is hosting a one-on-one with Malala Yousafzai, the youngest person

to ever be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

Take a look when the newest episode lands on March 9th.

Nailed It: Season 1

Netflix calls this cooking competition show "part reality contest, part hot mess," which

doesn't sound like your average cooking show.

"Can't forget the vodka."

The show hand picks a group of terrible bakers and pits them against each other in a culinary

cook-off for a $10,000 grand prize.

Tune in for all the mayhem on March 9th.

The Outsider

Starring Jared Leto as a soldier forced to begin working for the yakuza in exchange for

his freedom, The Outsider definitely looks like an epic story with some seriously brutal

action sequences.

Look for it on March 9th.

Terrace House: Opening New Doors: Part 1

The premise of this Japanese language reality series is instantly familiar — a group of

young people live in a house filled with cameras.

But rather than the fights and drama of similar shows like The Real World or Big Brother,

there isn't a lot that happens in Terrace House.

It's just six people being pretty nice to each other.

For 30 minutes at a time, you can watch a group of people sitting around watching TV,

eating, and awkwardly making eye contact.

Where will Terrace House: Opening New Doors take us?

The suspense is gently, apologetically killing us, but we'll all just have to wait until

March 13th to find out.

Tabula Rasa: Season 1

This series centers on a woman with total amnesia who finds out that she's the prime

suspect in a murder investigation.

To convince the police that she had nothing to do with the murder, she has to dig into

her subconscious to prove that she's innocent.

It looks like a trippy, psychological ride, so don't miss it when Season 1 premieres on

March 15th.

Take Your Pills

Can one drug define a generation?

That's the question asked by Take Your Pills.

Directed by Alison Klayman, this documentary looks at the excessive use of stimulants like

Ritalin and Adderall in schools and workplaces.

Queue it up on March 16th.

Wild Wild Country

In 1981, an Indian guru began building a city in Oregon, planning to turn the fringe community

into a desert utopia.

The group was later found to be behind the largest bioterrorist attack in US history

and a plot to assassinate a government official.

Wild Wild Country is an unforgettable journey through the group's formation and their later

downfall.

Look for it on Netflix on March 16th.

On My Block: Season 1

In urban L.A., four teenagers struggle to fit in at their new high school while dealing

with life in the inner city.

That's the premise for On My Block, a new comedy from the creator of MTV's Awkward.

The first season arrives on March 16th.

Edha: Season 1

There's a lot going on in the trailers for Edha, an Argentinian series focused on the

dark side of the Buenos Aires fashion industry, but the main takeaway is that this is shaping

up to be a gritty, brutal show.

In a world of greed and betrayal, who can you really trust?

Find out on March 16th.

The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter

Plot details about The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter have been few and far between,

but all we need to know is that it stars Danny McBride and Josh Brolin, and it was produced

by the folks behind Eastbound & Down.

Should be an interesting ride.

The movie is scheduled to premiere at the 2018 SXSW Film Festival before its March 16th

launch on Netflix.

Layla M.

Politically charged and culturally relevant, Layla M. is a story about an 18-year-old Muslim

girl living in Amsterdam who's dealt with discrimination her whole life.

But when she marries a man with ties to a Middle Eastern Islamic cell, her whole world

changes.

Tune in for the riveting journey on March 23rd.

Requiem: Season 1

Originally aired on BBC One, Requiem is a fantasy thriller about a young woman who heads

out to a small village in the country to find answers about her past.

There, she discovers a supernatural force that may threaten everything she's ever known.

Take a look when Season 1 hits Netflix on March 23rd.

Roxanne Roxanne

Written and directed by Michael Larnell, this Netflix original movie tells the true story

of Roxanne Shante, a female rapper who became a legend of hip hop in the mid '80s.

Roxanne Roxanne follows the teenage MC through her early years and chronicles her rise to

fame.

Get with the beat on March 23rd.

Game Over, Man!

From the team behind Workaholics comes one of the most anticipated Netflix films of early

2018 — Game Over, Man!

The Workaholics crew star as three slacker waiters who have to rise to the challenge

when the hotel where they work is taken over by terrorists.

Tune in for the laughs on March 23rd.

Santa Clarita Diet: Season 2

This zombie comedy starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant received rave reviews

over the course of its first season, leaving fans clamoring for a second almost from the

beginning.

It may have taken a year, but their wishes have finally been answered.

Look for it on March 23rd.

The Mechanism: Season 1

Loosely based on a real-life corporate scandal, The Mechanism is a scripted drama series that

looks into corruption and greed.

With Narcos executive producer Jose Padilha as showrunner, you know it's going to be a

crazy ride.

Take a look on March 23rd.

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events: Season 2

Winding down the month, Netflix is rolling out the second season of A Series of Unfortunate

Events, with the events of books five through nine as the main focus of the upcoming season.

If you can't get enough of Count Olaf and the Baudelaire orphans, mark your calendar.

"Premiering March 30th.

Cheers!"

Rapture

Netflix is doubling down on their hip hop history with Rapture, an eight-part documentary

series that takes a magnifying glass to the biggest rap stars on the planet.

If you've ever wondered what goes on in the personal lives of celebs like 2 Chainz, G-Eazy,

and A Boogie wit da Hoodie, you'll finally get your chance to find out on March 30th.

First Match

Continuing their theme of female empowerment in honor of International Women's Day, Netflix

is releasing this hard-hitting drama about a teenage girl who joins an all-boys wrestling

team.

The movie is based on a short film of the same name that won some awards in 2000.

Look for it on March 30th.

Happy Anniversary

In this indie comedy, a young couple take a hard look at their marriage and try to decide

whether they want to get a divorce on their three year anniversary.

"Happy anniversary."

"Yeah!"

Happy Anniversary stars Ben Schwartz and Noel Wells, and premieres on March 30.

The Titan

Netflix hasn't promoted this upcoming sci-fi thriller, but one of the film's writers confirmed

on Twitter that The Titan will indeed be released as a Netflix original.

Sam Worthington stars as a soldier who gets genetically altered to survive on Saturn's

moon Titan.

Mark your calendar - The Titan shows up on March 30th.

Trailer Park Boys: Season 12

Canada's trailer park heroes are back for yet another season of their award-winning

comedy series.

Season 12 will see Julian, Ricky, and Bubbles doing more things than ever.

"There's two things that dogs don't mix with: kitties and Bubbles."

Check it out on March 30th.

Trump: An American Dream: Season 1

This month, Netflix is pointing their political spotlight on the White House with Trump: An

American Dream, a Netflix rebranding of the UK-produced documentary about Donald Trump.

The series will dig through over five decades of the current POTUS' past.

Season 1 drops on March 30th.

Original stand-up comedy

Keep your eyes peeled for a host of brand new stand-up comedy specials this March, with

a heavy focus on international acts.

Look for a new special by Adel Karam on March 1st, followed by Malena Pichot and Natalia

Valdebenito on the 2nd.

As the month rolls on, Netflix will drop Gad Elmaleh: American Dream on the 6th, Ricky

Gervais: Humanity on the 13th, and Season 2 of The Standups on March 20th.

If you're looking for laughs, you're definitely in the right place.

That covers all the Netflix originals.

Now, let's look at all the other movies and TV shows coming to Netflix in March 2018.

New movies

Netflix is only bringing in a handful of new action movies this month.

For sword-and-sandals epics, we've got 300 arriving on the 1st and 2017's Troy: The Odyssey

coming on the 12th.

On the sci-fi spectrum, look for 2307: Winter's Dream on the 1st, along with Battle Drone

and I Am Number Four.

In the mood for lighter fare?

Netflix is adding a great selection of comedies in March.

The first of the month will see Ghostbusters 1 and 2, Beerfest, and The Bucket List hitting

the streaming service.

Also keep an eye out for Jackass: Number Two and Jackass 3.5 on the 1st and 15th respectively.

There won't be a whole lot of change on the documentary front this month, but the few

films that are arriving will definitely be worth watching.

Look for Expedition China on the 4th, Conor McGregor: Notorious on the 21st, and Red Trees

on the 24th.

And if that's not enough drama, Martin Scorsese's Casino is joining the Netflix ranks on the

first, along with Gridiron Gang, Moon, Revolutionary Road, and Up in the Air.

Go ahead and take our money now.

"Here, take mine too."

New family arrivals on the first of the month include the animated adventure comedy Alpha

and Omega and Stuart Little 3: Call of the Wild.

On the 6th, relive the classics with 1974's Benji and the 1977 sequel, For the Love of

Benji — just in time for Netflix's original Benji reboot on March 16th.

Finally, Netflix's new thriller lineup is heating up along with the weather.

All three Cruel Intentions films arrive on the first, side-by-side with Hostage, The

Descent, and The Gift.

Finally, Let Me In is showing up to creep out audiences at the end of the month.

Look for that on the 31st.

New television

March won't herald the arrival of much new television, with only five non-Netflix shows

landing throughout the month.

On March 1st, look for the 18th season of Law & Order: SVU, followed by the second season

of The Hollywood Masters on March 15th.

Finally, the month ends with the 2018 season of Men on a Mission on March 27th and the

kids' series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir on the 30th.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Everything Coming To Netflix In March 2018 - Duration: 15:17.

-------------------------------------------

Gov. Bevin says America must address its 'culture of death' - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Gov. Bevin says America must address its 'culture of death' - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Join Motor Club of America|MCA Sponsors and Teams|Choose The Best MCA Team - Duration: 7:45.

hi you guys it's Candice with Motor Club of America and Kings prosper Network

thank you so much for tuning in today look have you been thinking of mca joining

Motor Club of America have you been thinking of a way to supplement your

income you want to save for vacation or maybe you just need some extra money to mca

help you pay some bills maybe you want to get out of debt or perhaps you've

even thought I really don't care for my job

and I would love to be able to work from home and find a way to motor club of america replace that

full-time income by working from home well you can do that that mca is very

achievable with the Motor Club of America work from home opportunity we

earn two hundred percent mca commission that is the largest payout out of any

Internet company motor club of america out there okay that means we are $80 for every referral that

turns to a sale okay now I know that there are so many different teams out

there and I wanted to let you know why I believe and yes it's my own personal

opinion but it's an opinion that's based on motor club of america facts and it's an opinion because

this is this is what I'm living okay my team is amazing we have such a

supportive group and we have an amazing online mca marketing tool that provides you

a motor club of america landing page it provides you a place to direct your lead to find out more

information about Motor Club of America yes there are other teams out there yes

there are other marketing tools out there and I wanted to let you know what

I found because if you guys know any about mca it at all if you've watched any

of my videos you're gonna see that I am someone who relies on facts I am

somebody who does their research to find out what's out there and you know how

good is this is this system so I started looking into different Motor Club of

America marketing tools online marketing tools to be specific and I found several

of them out there and they say that they give you leads they say that they give

you a landing page they say that they will give you training and I'm not

doubting that one bit but guess what they charge you for it one of them was

47 dollars a year which really isn't that much

another one was $9.95 a month there was another that was $50 a month and then

another one that I found that was $100 a month and I'm like wow that's insane you

know so I wanted to let you guys know you know did you know my team my team

has an online marketing tool that we call Wi-Fi wealth system my sponsor

created this she spent thousands of dollars into creating this system that

provides you with a landing page it provides videos that do the telling and

the selling for you and it also provides you two additional streams of income now mca

I know you're probably wondering what does it cost for that motor club of america system because I

told you what the cost was for the other systems that I found well right now my

sponsor Angie hey Angie I can't thank you enough for creating this awesome

system this system right now is free so it's gonna cost you SERO dollars you

guys zero and you can use it for free and it is going to walk your potential

lead through a other videos that they will be able to

watch it's going to present the motor club of america opportunity to them and it's going to

give them a call to action to where your lead can sign up for Motor Club of

America instantaneously and you're going to receive that 80 dollar commission in

your bank account for Motor Club of America but not only that for every

email that is captured from your lead you're going to receive what we call a

pay per lead system so every time your league enters their email into that

system you receive a dollar 50 okay and you

will also have your lead when they go there they'll be presented an

opportunity for our autoresponder email system and when they sign up for that

you will start earning 30 percent commissions from the autoresponder email

company as well so there's three streams of income within our online marketing

tool Wi-Fi wealth system and it's totally totally free so you guys if

you've been thinking of a viable option in which you can earn real income in a

real way and you can do it quickly where you have the opportunity to earn up to

four hundred dollars a day just by using our marketing tool Wi-Fi wealth system

then check the information below okay check it out check it out you want to

get with this team because this team is going to the top now my sponsor she's

one of those top and rollers and I I'm so grateful that I I found this team

that I'm on this team because just within joining this team in implementing

the tools and the training that she has given me my income with Motor Club of

America has tripled has totally tripled just within the month of February

because that's when I started really honing in on what she was teaching and

putting these tools and that training to use my income has already

tripled okay I made a sale yesterday and I was at the farmers market I didn't

even do anything other than refer somebody they checked it out and boom I

got a sale it's that easy you guys and the systems 100% free does not cost you

a thing to use our online marketing tool so check it out below I would love it if

you guys would please like this video leave me a comment below subscribe to my

channel there's a little crown there in the corner just click it and you're

subscribed because I will be putting out more content about Motor Club of America

how you can be successful and other things of that nature I would really

love to get you on my team and get you signed up get you started

today so you can start earning paychecks as early as Friday I will talk to you

guys soon thanks so much for watching and have a great day

For more infomation >> Join Motor Club of America|MCA Sponsors and Teams|Choose The Best MCA Team - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

thotakura pakodi recipe/thotakura pakodi in telugu/pakodi/pakodapakoda recipe - Duration: 6:35.

please like and share

please subscribe

For more infomation >> thotakura pakodi recipe/thotakura pakodi in telugu/pakodi/pakodapakoda recipe - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

BLAED 2|أفضل RPG لعبة جوال فل عالم - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> BLAED 2|أفضل RPG لعبة جوال فل عالم - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to make 1000 subscribers in 4000 hours a day - Duration: 30:34.

today's topic

How to get 1000 subscriptions

we will touch on an important topic

How to get 1000 subscriptions in one day

1000 subscriptions will be possible this way in one day

there is a problem that is becoming impossible

I'll tell you everything in a simple way

1013 subscription access

how and how many days will arrive

we will see it together

you can quickly reach it if you follow the same path

you have a chance to finish one week at the latest

listen carefully

Do not forget to subscribe to our channel

if everyone helps each other

you will see everything

very simply

I will tell you all the important things

we started for about a month

how we arrived shortly

you will see immediately

if you look at the last share if you look at the last share

There are 102 views

2. a video

197 views

with a simple example

see friends

this is our video

we descend to the bottom

page heading here is very important

if you choose the main title well

Great success

see this example

the same as the title

222 million

13 million 10 million in this category

Be sure to check the video before sharing it

how many people have clicked

the texts in this description

as you see here

I wait for the channel

I'm subscribed here

from Belarus

990. says subscription

here in the same way

indicates subscribed

English speakers can understand this

as you see

all commenters here

why do they comment

We started 15 - 20 days ago

in a short time we succeeded

there are too many comments

nice share subscriber

how are all here collected

I will explain

do not leave the channel listen

942. I'm subscribed

how did we provide

how we did enter the dialogue with the people here

we will touch on all the topics

there are too many comments

great potential

how did we reach that potential

you can reach a thousand subscribers in one day

YouTube does not allow this

for example you are subscribed to 100 channels

you could have thousands of subscribers but you can not

you can not be all of the people subscribed to you

Now let's explain with an example

channel customize

yes

video manager

all videos here

community

published reviews

spam notifications

we are entering here

we read the comments

Let's confirm this

we review one by one

let us develop each other

we have commented on these people

do not forget to check here

otherwise they will cancel if you do not respond to the subscribers

our subscribers commented on us

write thank you very quickly

a simple example

after you comment

we go to that person's page

a simple point

let's look at the last share

we are commenting on it

I have liked and commented before

I stop now

I've been following this already

as you see here I have commented before

as you see here, I commented yesterday

other youtube people on this friend's page

as you see

another channel

I've subscribed to this person before

everyone who subscribes

I enter the channels

and I'm back on the last video you shared

I like it here

after subscribing

see how many people are subbed befor

795

if we do not stop hear my voice

we came here

take good example of this

795 . subscriber

if you need to write in english

after

comment and send

I can not send this post I posted be for

you will not go empty when you arrive

let's write something

another new subscriber on this page

subscribed subscribers

subscribed subscribers

Over 1000 subscriptions

you can always find new people like this

Let's make a new subscription

as you see first video you see

like

you see this red button

Let the video sound ragged

get the video open when commenting

topic in the middle kids

child video

I love this kind of video

Let's write

let's subscribe

543

you can reach 100 people again from here

1000 people

there is a slight problem

for example you are subscribed to 100 people

you can reach more than 1000 subscriber

but in a day it is very difficult to achieve

why can not you reach it?

when you are constantly subscribing to people

Between 80 and 100

blocking your subscription

does not allow too many subscribers

how long is it restricted

a few hours

you can not subscribe to anyone

if you do not subscribe

he will not find you out there

we will touch on more important issues

look at here

very nice

we like this comment

reply to this person and go page

why do you have to do these

you do not have thousands of hundreds of thousands of subscribers

to reach this point

it is necessary to fulfill these steps correctly

we have subscribed to this channel

we watched video

cars

a great channel for kids

very sweet child

god bless

there is a huge influx like this

this is the end of the video

as you see

while the videos stay open

help is necessary between us

if we do what we do right

come back to our comments page

comments as you see

ok like

it could be like this also

you must answer every single one where all your comments are

if you answer these comments

you can achieve great success in a short time

I answer every single person

I reach the required number in this way

here are the comments that you have to follow

check your subscriptions

one person is new subscribed

we go to the mast page

this video has come to an end in the meantime

our work with these channels is over for now

it stays open on this channel

watch your videos when making your comments

we can not watch too many videos at the same time

Let's continue in position

a new friend who has subscribed to us

let's subscribe to it

she is waiting for me own page

339. as a person we write comment

here again a well without end

hundreds of thousands of people waiting for you

but this is limited

You have subscribed to 100 people

YouTube is temporarily blocking you after 100 people

a few hours

I tried to subscribe again in an hour

There is much to talk about these issues, but the most important is the order

get the last video here as a start

now you have a chance to subscribe to 1000 ready

You can do it in 15 days in 10 days

last video

last share

start here

140 comments

you can reach every youtubers here

every single one answered

for example

for example

everybody here answers one by one

we will succeed together

notifications

notifications and visit new video Uploaders

uploaded a new video

I follow from here and comment on videos

how long it will take

We need to fill 4000 hours

How can we achieve 4000 hours

the system works like this

After 1000 subscriptions you will enter the front row

if your videos good

the proposal system is accelerating

what is the proposal system ?

let me briefly discuss this issue

look at here

I've done 1000 subscriptions

How to reach 4000 hours

How to reach 4000 hours

friends

let's explain this

let's explain this

Let's explain this briefly

yes now

to the channel

earning money

3 green lights on

partnership accepted AdSense linked

we have only one problem

110 hours watched

After 4000 hours we start making money

a very serious figure

there are 3900 more hours

We have completed 1000 subscribers

we entered the preliminary examination

if we continue with this stability

collect subscriber

watch ads

what is YouTube waiting for us

If we could be active this way for a few more months

If your videos are good and their visibility is high

if nice comment

YouTube attaches great importance to comments

one day you woke up in the morning

110 hours there

it's been ten thousand hours

The world is very big

one million people can watch a video a day

you make a very special great video

you looked in the morning wake up

110 hours has been 4000 hours

that's about it

ask what you want to learn about these stories

I do not think about making movies about these subjects

Only this

For reaching 1000 subscriptions

for our own subscriptions

want to have knowledge about these subjects

do I provide information for people

If you can answer the question to your people, we will win many subscribers thanks to this video

this is a chain system

mutual growth

there is one final statement

see the analytics page

YouTube analytics shows us everything

an average of 5000 minutes so far

average view time a minute

a minute

thank you everyone

then the system will sit

i want to show you

63% of the turkey

8% from American

Indonesia

Germany

United Kingdom

I have entered my page from all over the world

Please note here the suggestion system

now % 15 youtube offer my videos

when we first started it was zero

gradually increased to 15%

A very big figure of 15%

If we continue this way for another month

we will achieve great success

see the introduction of this proposal

YouTube will make this suggestion system a success

This system provided to all business partners

think like a contract

See external subscribers external YouTube just provided it

We got 1621 minutes thanks to YouTube watching

YouTube suggested us

1621 minutes YouTube suggested us

5188 minutes

over time

1621 minutes came from youtube

YouTube gives us this opportunity

people are watching videos while our videos are on the left and somewhere on the right

1621 minutes winning

and provided YouTube

the same situation in your videos

No need to worry about 4000 hours

just keep going without breaking your stability

Make the best videos possible

you will surely succeed

there is a lot to talk about

but

that's all for now

bu konuyla ilgili tekrar video çekmeyi düşünmüyorum

if the question or request comes

I do video on this topic

the only one from you

subscribe to my channel

comment

please do not hesitate to ask if you have any problems

I have subscribed to a channel uploaded a new video

go channel

the system will go to you

great success in a short time

there is nothing more to say about this topic

if you are an individual practicing this system

it will not take 10 days to reach success

You can make a thousand subscribers in 5 days at the latest

Wait for 80 to 100 subscribers then one hour

You must wait

You will start after 1 hour again

this is what we will talk about

Take care of yourself

comment

like

I upload videos quickly

I am trying

I'm thinking of uploading thousands of videos

we must maintain this stability

and when will we reach that 4000 hours

I am wondering too

I will share it with you again when I get there

do not leave us

with love and good health

thank you for watching

I wish you success Good luck with

1 nhận xét:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've remember your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what you have obtained here, really like what you are saying and the way in which during which you are saying it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful website. And also with our web site, Add Hunters you're going to benefit from our international usages!Items listed on Add Hunters include electronics, pets, cars and, vehicles and other categories including land and property. Feel free to visit our web site http://www.addhunters.com ford qatar

    Trả lờiXóa