Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

These kill our planet.

We should tax them, ban them, just avoid

them, and start using paper bags or

cotton bags instead.

Dead wrong.

Plastic bags are actually pretty good,

at least if we don't throw them into nature,

but recycle them by throwing our garbage

into them, so that they end up being

burned and turned into new energy and heat.

These paper bags seem so environmentally

friendly, because- I don't know-

because they're brown?

But it actually takes much more energy to

produce them, to transport them and

recycle them, so that you would have to

use one of these 7 times more than a

plastic bag to get the same low

global warming impact.

And these cotton bags, the kind of cotton

bags used by every hippie you've ever met,

is actually even worse.

The energy it takes to produce the cotton

yarn and the fertilizers to grow the

cotton has so much of an environmental

impact that you would have to use one of

these 327 times more than a plastic bag to

compensate for the damage it does to nature.

So as the saying goes:

Life in plastic - it's fantastic!

For more infomation >> Dead Wrong® with Johan Norberg - Which Bag is the Best? - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

STRANIERI mangiano RAGU' ITALIANO per la prima volta - thepillow - Duration: 5:06.

The other day a friend of mine sent me a video from Australia

here is what he said

hey man, you're probably sleeping now

but I have to show you what people call "Ragù"here

but there's something even worse

this is a jar called Raguletto

"the home of bolognese"

it's supposed to be a good one

the sauce inside it's so liquid

I can't see any meat or veggie inside either

a big hug and goodbye from Melbourne

after seeing this i was shocked

but then I realized the mission I had

so we went to Dopa Hostel

a Bologna hostel where we prepared some italian Spritz for the many guests

and the hostel chef made some authentic ragù

once ready, we let the guys taste it

here you find their reactions

ora poi assaggiare

la chiesa

questo perché è la camminata domani fernet con coca cola un voto da 1 a 10

conosco gli spaghetti alla bolognese

e quanto conferma i nostri timori che sia tutto ok

perché io amico carissimo prima cosa no

this is a jar called Raguletto

gusto sasuke paese

For more infomation >> STRANIERI mangiano RAGU' ITALIANO per la prima volta - thepillow - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

COMO SUBSTITUIR O AÇÚCAR - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> COMO SUBSTITUIR O AÇÚCAR - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

HİDROKİNEZİ (Hydrokinesis) Teknikleri - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> HİDROKİNEZİ (Hydrokinesis) Teknikleri - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

NGL Summer Fragshow Online (Official Trailer) - Duration: 1:44.

NGL Presents

A new season

NGL Summer Fragshow Online 2018

From the people Behind

The biggest online tournaments of 2017

it was bigger

it was better

XTREME Lungiz - Winners of season 2

Lannister Gaming - Runners up Season 2

The Food was Shit though

This time , The food's gonna be better

Just like everything else

Register Now and Join the Battle

For more infomation >> NGL Summer Fragshow Online (Official Trailer) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Congratulation with the 8th of March. Beautiful greetings with Women's day on 8 March. With holiday - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Congratulation with the 8th of March. Beautiful greetings with Women's day on 8 March. With holiday - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

1 dead, 1 hurt after shooting in Milwaukee - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> 1 dead, 1 hurt after shooting in Milwaukee - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Помада Maybelline Color Sensational ➥ Выбери свой матовый! - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Помада Maybelline Color Sensational ➥ Выбери свой матовый! - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Butterfly Effect | Life is Strange: Episode 1 - Part 1 of 3 - Duration: 39:12.

No hey it's Jay in fact exists as joining me to play life is strange

because it is so let's get into the game

I've got no idea what to expect right so clicks a game one well what no

share what fucking do it oh I shouldn't say life is a strip life

is strange is a story based game that features player choice the consequences

of all your in-game actions and decisions will impact the past presence

of future choose wisely witness words can you read them because I'm very good

at reading okay yeah that's fine oh there's a story

Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening me have you ever had a dream

where you wake up in the wild wake up it did a dream while you wet

yourself though I've never had that is that everything you oh is this our main

character whoa probably it's got blue eyes saying I'm happy

where is she what is happening all the questions that I have myself

and where is here donaga how do you get trapped in the storm this

is sweet and not remember how you get that the lighthouse

it's always the lighthouse is a very game she's gonna get and then it's him

be like nah open up be the first Waypoint where it saves yeah that's all

I have no we'll just take our time we don't want to slip and die just woman

gains that you can't run it may be or does not clicking the ride well what's

that was I was I was at what oh wow yeah there's a storm she's right I mean

I probably think about hiding somewhere at this point no I take a picture I

don't get the banner thing off of us kindly not move around it oh yeah right

so there's a skull there I'm guessing that was bad and if I could just say

number 10 it's 90 he says don't II don't think it's 90 what are we at number four

then it's a lighthouse I think that's a lighthouse call it's no more like houses

look at all this rubble can we sit on the bench no okay maybe it's gonna make

yourself avenged maintain this is this is a good place to sit to watch

yeah like Jonah is that a tornado or a

waterspout

Oh it's a boat

I'm on a boat man oh no you know that was so surreal she's telling me little

pieces of time but he could be talking about photography as he likely was okay

I'm in class everything's cool I'm okay he's okay white Thank You st.

it why I'm color going to pierce you and then Oh No well that's really not a

photographer perfect but I see that incentive policy Oh Yuri - it sure

didn't feel like a dream weird oh there you go Victoria yeah Orbis you

feel like totally haunted by the oh you're in the psycho brain yeah hey how

can I show this to mr. Jefferson it kind of looks like a bill a stranger things

but no that's just taking this Green Goblin straight I think House actually

the number 11 looking for one one that's two years tortured right short you want

to look at Shanna keep that to yourself Oh in the pencil waters we don't go back

on Scott is someone of you he can take a selfie in capturing a million of

desolation Du Bois any one of you could do that to me I can't believe I still

have this potential case I should upgrade to the 21st century

yeah innocence this in the middle of class fight you do just like just gonna

take a picture oh why not looking taken what you kids

call a selfie a dumb word for a wonderful photographic tradition and

massive when she saw it as a gift as you all know the photos portrait has

been on Bueller since the early 1800s feels so generation was not first to use

images for selfie experiment sorry I couldn't resist or so garnet remains

that the portraiture has always been a vital aspect of art and photography for

as long as it's been around since you've captured our interesting I want to join

the conversation can you please tell us the name of the process that gave birth

to the first self-portraits no oh and you're asking me cuz I'd be like oh my

god I don't know I'm being honest God says I did know that sounds more

like me doesn't it I did know by now your place information with use for

selfie stuff useful selfie stuff yeah

cool I didn't know Louis Daguerre was a French painter who created dig area

types a process to give portraits a sharp reflective status c'mere now

you're totally smooth she's gonna do well because she matters or the history

of the survey process when I hire people space Aquifer I are extremely popular

what is the history yeah what is the record together we do without that

information exactly I imagine crying all sound

asleep in your textbook or even in the now don't forget the deadline to submit

a pattern heroes contest I'll fly out with the winner to San Francisco where

you'll buy it's pretty cool then we spend out time photography so Stella and

Alyssa get together Taylor don't hide your entry to it yes max I see you

pretending not to see me hold me all right okay so we like an art student

then I'm guessing a photography student even sorry Oh Tess hmm this might make a

cool shot Cole let's take a picture

Rachel and I love forever oh right the rewriting thing

it's saving push does that mean you've done something different what if we

hadn't done that that might not come up later

Oh so keep an eye out for Rachel and amber who's gone let's go say hi okay

okay can we say hi to the computer okay okay

okay you seem quiet today hope you didn't embarrass you me every

day to everyone thinking too much what's that mean go grab a cup of tea

you with her oh you hear that want to go grab a cup of tea and bitch about life

yeah thanks but not today who doesn't do that

dang waiter sure I don't think she wants to be our friend or this computer that

okay so anxious I mean yes look at the computer like this is look or you look

look fat don't be no like well spent Bank on the

computers here looks like somebody was already working on this cool cool we

just have it completely intentional no it's not some bitch okay excuse you

excuse us yeah I'd never let one of photography's

future stars avoid handing in her picture I didn't have any time is that

it didn't have to do have to have I didn't really time waits a bit homeless

masks you're a better photographer impressive

now I know it's a drag to hear some old dude like she's Wow three years old wait

for you to play catch-up you're young the world is yours blah blah blah right

but you do have a gift you have the fever to take images to frame the world

only the way you envision it all you need is the courage to share your gift

with others that's what separates the artist from the amateur poetic are you

thought to work a kicker we can look at her every time I look at Victoria I feel

like she's talking smack about me and stuff don't smoke don't smile oh what's

in here pictures I recognize dad it's a lighthouse so it's a lighthouse a real

place then let's be by felt broken now hmm look at the burbs that's what he'd

get from the picture birdie okay even in pictures the forest around here

always looks mysterious it does

mysterious is that everything oh we can look at CV I mean do you wanna

look at a TV it's not even turned on man he even has the best plasma HDTV for a

class monitor oh yeah he does more documentaries on this bad boy yes

remember impossible was like a thing do you mean a simpler yeah I think we're

exploring the corridor Oh going to the bath water on my face and make sure I

don't look like a total you don't use that right so it's pretty seen so far

then yeah I like I like when the headphones go in just play some

classical music not quite whoa I I thought it was just gonna get

quiet or something I haven't realized that it's gonna fit me sick the very red

eyes aren't you yeah that's the playful her person that was in the class should

we talk to her Hey

okay hey Alyssa is always texting when she doesn't hang out with a lot of us we

can't speak to these people it's just like judgments about such must be the

open is it yours love this kitchen around a mom and dad with a random child

I want to go and look at the person on the floor why she's on the you wanna

look at them like she didn't come to Blackwell to mess around

no but something that was happening that feeding stop them stop them

Daniel look because it stop crying stop them but your card

let me literally just could just be like stop you put people are scared to stop

just look at him again thank you yeah just cook that cut it out

stop you you hey hey you you stop that no okay fine okay yes make

him know you can't even talk to him I can look at him look at it put my he's

bought a lease beautiful face I hate fully jockstraps light loga but

i'm gonna do nothing about it

what are these posters

how it was this post page I wish I'd told her would last forever

so it's like told the now oh this is one of those other posters it looks like

she's been gone she's been gone for April and it's October now oh okay

fair few days I like how these missing posters that everywhere like this is new

because we just saw him on the side and there yeah all in the same place right

so her eyes people are cool days imagine if

someone's could hazel in the head hazel I know hazel hazel eyes D tell them that

they're the wrong doctor spoken because if we tase Alon there twice but it would

break the printer if the read missing that could make any page a story true

stories with J

I set the same one that's so messed up I should contact them to find out what I

can do come on they talked about climate change yet they've got pollsters

everywhere just 300 let's help let's save the environment by printing a

million pulses of the stay you post them you know if the trees gonna have to have

a lot of paper why not - its own survival

oh okay so there's a PC laptop for sale so we might need this later on in the

game maybe so we need to save 600 pound from somewhere we could go for the

poetry Jam tryouts and the new tablet was taken school is awful

Superman was worse can we get a snack no yes sugar sugar would be cheaper than

anything that's in there so if a bag of sugar jock dropped right it wouldn't be

awesome would it what it max whatever yeah right

oh that's it right don't do them mix things up toilets he's got the worth the

effort hey sheets well oh I thought we had a sister Paris most

really fun no it's nice about the vortex Club yeah yeah it coming soon

should we go to the bathroom yeah that we will assign this is a mission from

the developers I don't want to say it very entirely honest just cleaning

sister hang on what's on the door right what's it right I'll just read it Rachel

that's rude it's Rachel answer what's on the mirror can you like change the

camera so it looks like our faces in the mirror

hey hey hey stop hey okay let's use this thing then okay just taking up versus

taunting me everywhere I go today it all started she did it anyway Freeman

class am I going crazy I said told soon huh I don't know can we

look at that yeah Oh mr. husai the last time I got a flu shot I got the flu fuck

you I mean that right let's wash our face yes students specially spread

squeaky chairs

what all she's such as relax stop torturing yourself you have no style

she's got it yes fuck it no don't do that what that's why flutterby winner

door closes a window opens or something like that it was more graffiti you

saying I hate Victorian girl you know I hate Victorians every I hate for that

woman I'm with like creep up sneak sneak sneak yes of course because she's

already just like messed up for the picture so yeah might as well have one

nice one unless it comes up Larry yes Matt pay photography Oh who dat some

random driving Outsiders Tyler

it's all cool it's cool name don't stress you should you're okay bro just

oh he's having now going to yeah that's fine

you girls toilets boys toilets just one meltdown if you're right you just said

you could blow it up no no no I hope you check the perimeter is my step ass would

say now let's talk bidness I've got nothing for you wrong you got

hella kappa k that's my family not me Oh boohoo poor little rich kid I

know you've been pumping drugs and shit to kids around here I bet your

respectable family would help me out if I went to them man I can see the

headlines now Oh what's he do them out of this bitch I can tell everybody

Nathan Prescott is a punk ass who begged like a little girl and talks to himself

you know oh no what are you doing come on put that thing down ever tell me what

to do I'm so sick of people trying to tell me

you are going to get into hell and more trouble for this than drugs nobody would

ever even miss your punk ass would they

Oh shots fired

see sorry Nini Oh butterfly of the same one fuck Oh

how can that be what I was in the bath so is that real gunner efficient and

that poor girl with really weird dreams back here yeah oh it's Tonya I already

heard this like shot go out little buddy from like the meet Logan no Kate is

being hassled again oh and if Victoria's phone rings this is real black and white

but that wasn't crazy I might as well go all the way Bueller can I actually

reverse time oh so she's reversing by artists hold right images oh alright

then got some powers going on here I wish I could do this say

I actually did it perfectly oh yeah anybody right look at the bank you mics

don't freak out damn it everything is the same keep it

together look at the Journal of hopeless faces

you feel like Charlie haunted by then I took my selfie Jefferson what is going

has moved it okay maybe now and frankly it's bullshit camera you still take a

selfie oh yeah seriously though I could frame any one of us keeping in the same

and capture you in maybe a desperation incision

I believe max has taken what you kids call a be a dumb word for a wonderful

photographic tradition and Max has a gift I know I'm not dreaming this it's

real your generation I can go back in time to sports have no self-expression

in dreams on you what if that girl isn't dead yet always been a vital I suspect

we're gonna find out we just caught it since you've captured our interest and

clearly want to join the conversation you please tell us the name of the all

those things so then to the first self-portraits oh so he doesn't have the

choices before I like it was like I don't know on whatever different ones

and I mean it's get to the bathroom no sorry oh okay I feel sick what are you

really gay I'm sorry I feel sick may I be excused nice nice try max maybe

you should have any other one we can talk more after class anybody wants to

keep me and I need time to just go I've got this of course flame of style like a

mirror now you're totally stuck in the retro zone sad face shut up very good

Victoria what if I ever wind together imply gives you an easel fact see that

you may be making them extremely well so provide it now

say yes clapping why are we watching on shift Oh super speed max how much you've

captured our interesting player we want to join the conversation can you please

tell us the name of the process that gave birth to the first self-portraits

top yay the daguerreian process invented by a French painter named Louis Daguerre

around 1830 somebody has been reading as well as posing nice work man

the daguerreian process made portraiture hugely popular mainly our subjects clear

design features you can learn more when you actually finish reading the assigned

chapters max is so far way ahead of it oh yes he is

guys don't forget the deadline to submit a photo in the everyday yes I'll fly out

with the winner to San Francisco where you'll be feted by the art world it's

great exposure and it can kick-start a career in photography so Stella and

Alyssa get it together Taylor don't hide I'm still waiting for

your interview and yes max I see you pretending not to see me I see you

you're not crazy you are not dreaming it's time to be an everyday hero so can

we just go this time yeah let's go cuz we've sent everything

oh what's that on the wall did we see that photo contest click it if I want to

be in everyday hero I better go save that girl okay so

forget about you don't even think about your until we talk about your entry have

to talk I don't want to talk to them there's an emergency I'd never wanna

count around these future stars avoid handing in her picture not sure if I

have one yeah oh yeah I should rip so no she didn't rip it cuz it's gone back

inside even yourself sure you must have about a thousand pics by now yeah okay

it'll take a long time to find a good one max don't wait too long

John Lennon once said that life is what happens while you're busy making other

plans why sweats

go on don't let me stop you okay bye Oh Oh get back real answer alright now

let's go back how do you are we have to move together

what does this don't mean chops of something in your photo for the

competition everybody in class is turning in a photo so it's Peter he

talks to you oh you can just got to me speak to him wasting time that girl's

gonna die I know excuse me mr. Jefferson can I talk to

you for a moment yes excuse you no Morea excuse us photography's future stars

avoid the baby in her picture yes hmm John Lennon I'm dead I think John Lennon

once said that life is what happens while you're busy making other plans

max you're on fire today all the writers he's just good elegy is unfair sure you

finish working on a pine today I have faith in you plot twist she literally

gets burnt alive she was a girl she was on fire you do a family oh oh oh I can't

tell anything yeah yeah yeah see why can we do this in the storm it's done

okay max retrace every circle moisturize every step I washed my face

actually looks like she thinks about then but about my food I'm gonna do a

photo I wonder if it had a difference between

like looking and taking a picture whether that would have changed out of

this bitch I can tell everybody Nathan Prescott is a punk ass it begs like a

little girl and uh stop like just be like hey I'm I'm in the cubicle okay

fine I'm in the crema doing oh you got this Hama take she did I can't let this

happen if I can reverse time again I can help themselves out sup music art Osama

where's the hammer the hammer Oh

happened okay no one button fucks AJ I shouldn't

crashing away don't ever touch me again freak huh

what a shitty day thanks what did you say okay now you don't want

to do now I am sure reach out don't freak out

spit casual that means you should be just going outside no ruler just thought

those two plates it excuse me for whatever you're right now push it be a

thousand are you hiding something Thank You mr. badson how much situation

is under control there's no remote definitely why else would you sister

Caulfield alone and please turn off that alarm since that's your job

yeah do your job men out there and you work in security you fall didn't they

want alright so I'm just gonna stick I wonder what happen if you actually just

stayed here what'd you get told off not what it's secured to go guys shall we

chase him should you speak to the okay let's not to British Schiphol Wales

principal Wells always looks so distracted I can never look a little

stressed out yeah okay no I'm just a little worried about my everything he's

sweating pin balls is that all you're thinking about yeah you could always be

upfront with me max okay yeah or have you done something wrong oh is that it

yes well max talk to me we're from one extreme to the other it's like I'm gonna

be nice I'm very intimidating I think which time no I think we should report

him do you want to get on the wrong side of someone was done with a gun yeah how

come after us but then they'll be caught no no they won't they it's a lobster I

report him if everyone dies in our school it's gonna because of you if you

had the truth rip well and not know fine fine

Oh citizen Scot waiting a gunner I'm not a chastened Nathan Prescott you sure

yeah yes he was in the bathroom talking to himself with a girl I saw everything

he was babbling like crazy okay slow down slow down so now you saw this

without him seeing you yeah I was hiding behind a stall I have the right to be

there it's the girls room I know I know I just want to be completely clear what

happened you do the fall I can't believe this the Prescott happens behave of the

town's most distinguished family um and one of Blackwell's most honored students

so it's hard for me to see him brandishing a weapon in the girls

bathroom so what happened next that's really Mikey does I believe you

Iranians you're wondering what to do I'm starting to think you guys are gonna

bust him this is serious charge yeah serious matters thank you for bringing

peace of hydrogen just principles it doesn't continue this discussion later

in my office please go outside with the relative class mountain cause you know

maybe I don't wanna Dimmick drones because why don't you learn that you're

a trainee change my know we can rewind and speak to him okay no are you sure

dr. James Shields gibberish I - let me leave are we mental time no that's math

no don't stop stop stop I'm mateesah I

dude it means

nice campus although there's a season

see he's getting told up he's gonna get told assertions can try to shoot us what

talk to people come and touch someone on the floor yeah say look at all these

missing person posters close can you talk to them okay just look well

transferred summer to taunt let me get it nervous

the retro selfie master that's me alright

you look relaxed as usual here yet it's a skill one cultivates at blackwell

especially when one represents the vortex Club almost Oh you kind of on

what the hell is the vortex of anyway just interesting it seems so elitist

only if you're not cool enough to get in and it doesn't hurt your resume if you

say so I do but you should actually come hang

with us one night then you wouldn't be so inclined to gossip oh I don't know

whether I like him I do he's not being bad so far fine

fucking ideas he was a vortex Club that sounds like a setup to a horrible prank

chillax paranoia trying we're not that desperate

for fun we know how to do that on our

own it seems weird to think about partying

with all those Rachel amber posters up months ago Rachel used to hang out with

us too she was a blast smart not bitchy like

you know

yes don't lay what we get each other yeah Rachel so you knew Rachel amber -

she liked to party fun to be around it dozen people that

don't yeah thank you yes no I say something oh

so did Victoria like make sure what happened to her what happened to her

maybe yeah what do you think happened to her whatever happens to people who

disappear without a trace

okay did Victoria light Rachel are we blaming Victoria we're like Rachel hype

say she seems like the jealous type don't think you know Victoria so well

she respected Rachel even if she didn't act like it

Rach wasn't a for text club you know you already answered that angel was actually

a member of the vortex Club no Rachel was like her own Club she was actually

too cool for us and I'll deny I won't say for tax is on crash bandicoot I mean

it's a cool name then I forgive him crash bandicoot so it's not bitch about

Nathan oh it gun the gun dad are you sure you

don't miss to bitch about Nathan kind of do but I don't wanna get shot in

the sense I think we already chose would have told the principal yeah I might be

in on it he might have a gun the vortex club I have guys so what yeah so so you

gonna tell him that we told him him no I'm barely know we are cuz the

principal's gonna tell them that's a story line probably but then why would

the principal be like oh yeah such a body says you because he's the rich one

who's giving the school there's our money yeah but then you could just like

we have reason to believe you got a gun yeah but I don't know we'll see what

happens what see what happens I reckon on my and

no because then that was really unprofessional it was a bad still no I

have to get my chemical on and study by to life Alicia hey Joanne I talked to

Brooke okay let me guess you want to fly my drone what no what do

you want - this is thick it's not an eagle Jones they yeah but it'd be better

if we could speak to someone and find out where we could have gone well I

reckon that's the thing because alright go on call fly anyway we can always come

back tonight mark I love planes and balloons I wanted to

pick something else I wanted to pick up Nathan with a girl do you know what a

drones really is weapon right you read too many conspiracy sites this might be

too complicated for you rude funny Warren said you were smart please step

back they all smile bitch be no that's not

even fast steel a balanced either you can search it what a complicated name

for such a tiny drone be four hundred

complicated start to think they're right oh that me something's changed let's

change it okay and we can like reverse and change it but

well fountain that is a fountain thing Oh

read the fountain I'll sit at the fountain why would you sit around it's

what the cool kids do everything is here friend my dear friend she might not like

me but don't be afraid these visions this power I keep expecting to wake up

one more time oh but if this is a dream then I'm not asleep

which means somehow I did were one time oh so there has to be a reason

magichead and I have to find our she's just that low and happy in life I mean

oh it's the existential dread when do i internal like I must say okay tired

imma get in tight hmm

the game so far they yeah i that's why you kid

what happens if you trying war yeah Mike get up goes is just doing the same thing

cut even rewind out right so let's wrap it up here so so far I'm like really

enjoying the game so watching it take yeah oh oh wait yeah you did that so

yeah that was part one then and we'll see you in the next one yes see you say

no

For more infomation >> The Butterfly Effect | Life is Strange: Episode 1 - Part 1 of 3 - Duration: 39:12.

-------------------------------------------

10 Dinge über uns | #1 | Transgourmet Contact Center - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> 10 Dinge über uns | #1 | Transgourmet Contact Center - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

আল্লাহ ভীরুদের জন্য কিসের সুসংবাদ || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 || Sheikh Salim Uddin madani - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> আল্লাহ ভীরুদের জন্য কিসের সুসংবাদ || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 || Sheikh Salim Uddin madani - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

VIDROS DECORADOS PARA FESTA - DIY Artesanato do Lixo ao Luxo reciclando potes de vidro - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> VIDROS DECORADOS PARA FESTA - DIY Artesanato do Lixo ao Luxo reciclando potes de vidro - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Fall of Erebor (Scene) | The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 4:54.

Slowly the days turned sour...

...and the watchful nights closed in.

Thror's love of gold...

...had grown too fierce.

A sickness had begun to grow within him.

It was a sickness of the mind.

And where sickness thrives...

...bad things will follow.

The first they heard was a noise...

...like a hurricane coming down...

...from the North.

The pines on the mountain creaked and cracked...

...in the hot, dry wind.

Balin, sound the alarm.

Call out the guard. Do it now!

What is it?

Dragon.

Dragon!

He was...

...a firedrake from the North.

Smaug...

...had come.

Such wanton death...

...was dealt that day.

For this city of Men was nothing...

...to Smaug.

His eye...

...was set on another prize.

For dragons...

...covet gold...

...with a dark and...

...fierce desire.

Aah!

No!

Come on.

Erebor was lost.

For a dragon...

...will guard his plunder...

...as long as he lives.

Run for your lives!

Ah! Help us!

Thranduil would not risk the lives of his kin against...

...the wrath of the dragon.

No help came from the Elves...

...that day, nor any day since.

Robbed of their homeland...

...the Dwarves of Erebor wandered the wilderness...

...a once mighty people brought low.

The young Dwarf prince took work where he could find it...

...laboring in the villages of Men.

But always he remembered...

...the mountain smoke beneath the moon...

...the trees like torches blazing bright.

For he had seen dragon fire...

...in the sky...

...and a city turned to ash.

And he never forgave...

...and he never forgot.

For more infomation >> The Fall of Erebor (Scene) | The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

How Do People Buy Guns Legally? - The Legal Brief! (AD-FREE) - Duration: 5:07.

Welcome back to The Legal Brief, the show where we CRUSH the various legal myths and

misinformation surrounding various areas of the gun world.

I'm your host Adam Kraut and today we're going to tell you the truth about the gun

buying process.

After the tragedy in Parkland, Florida, gun control has been trotted back out as a way

in which we can prevent these incidents from occurring.

While gun control advocates continue to push for more restrictions on law abiding citizens,

it has become rather clear that a number of people are undereducated on how guns are bought

and who can actually buy them.

It's worth noting that when we are talking about gun laws, federal and state law comes

into play.

Let's start with the most common misconception.

Background checks.

No one is able to walk into a gun shop or gun show and buy a gun from a dealer without

undergoing a background check.

Federal law requires that a dealer complete a background check on the person purchasing

a gun prior to transferring the gun to them.

The person must complete a form called the Firearms Transaction Record or 4473 which

contains a number of questions related to federal prohibitions.

Questions on the form include things like whether the person is subject to a restraining

order, been convicted of a crime punishable by more than one year imprisonment, whether

they've been dishonorably discharged and if they've ever been involuntarily committed

or adjudicated a mental defective.

We actually covered the ins and outs of the 4473 and prohibited persons in separate videos

which will be linked in the video description.

Now, I know what you're thinking.

A person could just lie and get a gun.

Not quite.

After the form is completed, the dealer must run a NICS check, otherwise known as the National

Instant Criminal Background Check System, on the person.

Some states, like Pennsylvania, are point of contact states, where the dealer contacts

the state police who then in turn contact NICS.

Either way, NICS gets contacted.

NICS is run by the FBI and contains a repository of information which, among other things,

pertain to the criminal records of people.

The system tells the dealer they can either proceed with the transfer, delay the transfer

(meaning NICS looks to obtain more records or information about the individual attempting

to purchase the gun before making a decision) or deny the transfer.

If the background check system denies a person, the dealer is prohibited from completing the

transaction.

In other words, they don't leave with a gun.

There are a variety of reasons that a person can be denied.

As I mentioned before, those reasons include things like being subject to a restraining

order or being a felon.

On top of that, states have their own prohibitions which go beyond that of the federal government.

I've included a link to Pennsylvania law as an example.

Currently, the federal government prosecutes less than 1% of individuals who attempt straw

purchases, which is a fancy name for buying a gun for someone who can't legally possess

one, or making false statements on the 4473, since a person is certifying their answers

are true under penalty of perjury.

This figure was relayed to me by a representative of FBI at the NICS Retailer Event.

Federal law also prohibits a dealer from transfering a handgun or ammunition to be used in a handgun

to an individual under twenty one years old.

Eighteen year olds may purchase a shotgun or rifle and the ammunition to be used in

them.

There is also no lawful way for a person to mail order a modern firearm and have it delivered

to their doorstep.

Any firearm ordered online must be sent to a licensed dealer, who then must conduct a

background check.

While some politicians would have you believe that you can walk into a dealer and walk out

with an automatic rifle, that is simply not the case.

It is true machine guns are legal for civilians to own.

However, civilians are banned from owning a machine gun made after 1986.

As a result of market economics, on the cheap end, a machine gun is on average around 7

to 10k.

Couple that with additional paperwork requirements and the tax for a machine gun, the number

of people who purchase them are extremely limited.

It requires a lot of their hard earned money, time and compliance with additional requirements

to own one.

As you can see, gun laws at the federal level are not as lax as some might have you believe.

There are already a number of existing laws that prohibit people from legally obtaining

guns.

However, all the prohibitions in the world don't actually matter if the government

does not enforce the existing law.

And to those out there that are shocked a person is able to purchase a firearm and take

it home the same day, I leave you with this thought.

It's a good thing that law abiding citizens are able to do so.

If you aren't a criminal, you should be able to exercise your constitutional right to keep

and bear arms without a hassle.

Just like you should be able to walk down the street without the police stopping you

and asking for your papers.

Just like you should be able to hold an unpopular opinion, express it, and not fear reprisal

for doing so.

After all, these are your RIGHTS, as enumerated in the Constitution.

Sick of bad information finding its way around the internet?

Make sure you share this video with your friends.

Don't forget to hit that like button, get subscribed and consider supporting us via

the links down in the video description.

If you haven't yet, be sure to download The Gun Collective Podcast on iTunes.

We would love to get your feedback on that!

And as always thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> How Do People Buy Guns Legally? - The Legal Brief! (AD-FREE) - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cosa Succede Se... Compri BB-8 di Star Wars dalla CINA! [Planet Boy BB8 Robot Droid Made in China] - Duration: 0:50.

Cosa Succede Se...

For more infomation >> Cosa Succede Se... Compri BB-8 di Star Wars dalla CINA! [Planet Boy BB8 Robot Droid Made in China] - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

[PT/ES] Dor de cabeça? Quanto Mais Você Souber, Melhor.. - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> [PT/ES] Dor de cabeça? Quanto Mais Você Souber, Melhor.. - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN JAPANESE with Yuriko Tiger : "BASIC GREETING" Lesson 05 - Duration: 5:58.

hello guys and welcome to a new Japanese lesson, number 5!

today we have the participation of Yuriko Tiger, she will teach us how to greet in japanese

- why didn't you teach how to greet in japanese at the beginning?

no I teached how to pick up a girl, how to ask for marriage,

the greeting is missing

let's begin with:

こんにちは Konnichi wa

this is like the basic and don't forget to bow

you don't need to close the hands like this, this is used only in China

are you sure it's not thailand?

you bow like for...

- how many degrees?

some people say 360 degrees...

- how can you bow 360 degrees??

- do a 360 degrees bow!

no

- the bow should be between 20/30 degrees

はじめまして、Hajimemashite

ユリコタイガーと申します Yuriko Tiger to moushimasu

今日は宜しくお願い致します Kyou wa yoroshiku onegai itashimasu

what did you say?

it's the most formal way to say hello

you should present yourself like this for example at work

Hello, my name is Yuriko Tiger, nice to meet you

it's obviously a formal way of greeting

- this one you really need to learn

- please repeat!

と申します to moushimasu. is like my name is ...

but you are automatically on a lower level

- you can't walk in in an important agency and greet the boss: " Hi, i'm Mario

yes, you need to say --

yes you need to say --

and if you would say, I come from Italy in a formal way, how do you say it?

イタリアから参りました Itaria kara mairimashita

to a friend you say Itaria kara kimashita

but, to your boss Itaria kara mairimashita (formal way)

this is a bit difficult to understand

did you have some problems, if you couldn't say the formal way in a right way?

not really, because they understood that I was a foreigner,

but you will make a better impression

and if you add words like: します、するShimasu, Suru or 致します Itashimasu

and with adding these words, they will recognize that are at least you try to speak formally

Japanese people really appreciate when you speak in a formal way

I'm doing a short resume: Hajimemashite (nice/pleasure)

Watashi ha Yuriko Tiger to moushimasu

(my name is Yuriko Tiger)

this one is the formal way

itaria kara mairimashita

(I come from Italy)

if you're talking with friends, you say:

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu is the informal way and Yoroshiku onegaitashimasu is the formal way

they sound similar, but the ending is changing

you can also say よろしく Yoroshiku if you're under friends

こんにちは。Konnichi wa is good morning

おはようございますOhayou gozaimasu you say it when it's getting dark

if your at work you can say Ohayou gozaimasu it sounds better than Konnichi wa

at work you always say Ohayou gozaimasu

because the day of work is beginning

yes exactly

and at night we say こんばん Konban wa

and おやすみ Oyasumi is good night

what else can you say at work?

Saki ni ittekimasu or Saki ni shitsurei shimasu

失礼 Shitsurei, it means like doing a mess?

- yes but it's an impolite thing

it means beeing unpolite

ok, I hope that you enjoyed this lesson

but really, just learn those few formal words

and you will do a good impression

also if you don't say them perfectly

they will see that you at least try to be formal

and these things Japanese people appreciate a lot

just remember, when you go at work you must say: Ohayou gozaimasu

these two words are fundamental at work

and always remember to do the bow

今日はありがとうございました Kyou ha arigatou gozaimashita

またよろしくお願いいたします mata yoroshiku onegai itashimasu

お疲れ様でした Otsukaresama deshita

Bye, I really hope you appreciated this lesson!

if you want go and subscribe also to my channel, I'm not doing japanese lessons, but who will now, maybe in the future

if you want that yuriko talks about how to pick up a boy, just leave it in the comments

I really hope you liked this video, See you with other videos

and maybe I will do some japanese lessons to, on my channel

-what are you doing?

my video!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét