Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Do you think he'll come?

Who?

Gandalf.

Oh-ho. He wouldn't miss a chance to let off his Whizpoppers. He'll give us...

...quite a show, you'll see.

Right, then. I'm off. - Off to where?

East-farthing Woods. I'm going to surprise him.

Well, go on, then. You don't want to be late.

He doesn't approve of being late. Oh, no. Not that I...

...ever was.

In those days, I was always on time.

I was entirely respectable.

And nothing unexpected...

...ever happened.

- Good morning. What do you mean?

Do you wish me a good morning or do you mean that it is a good morning...

...whether I want it or not'?

Or perhaps you mean to say that you feel good on this particular morning?

Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on? Hm?

All of them at once, I suppose.

Hmm.

Can I help you?

That remains to be seen.

I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure.

An adventure?

No, I don't imagine anyone west of Bree would have much interest in adventures.

Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable things.

Make you late for dinner. Heh, heh.

Mm.

Huh.

Hmm.

Oh. Ah.

Good morning.

To think that I should have lived to be "good morninged"...

...by Belladonna Took's son as if I were selling buttons at the door.

Beg your pardon?

You've changed, and not entirely for the better...

...Bilbo Baggins.

I'm sorry, do I know you?

Well, you know my name, although you don't remember I belong to it.

I'm Gandalf.

And Gandalf means...

...me.

Gandalf? Not Gandalf the wandering Wizard...

...who made such excellent...

...fireworks? Old Took used to have them on Midsummer's Eve. Heh, heh. Ahem.

No idea you were still in business.

And where else should I be?

Where else...? Ahem.

Well, I'm pleased to find you remember something about me...

...even if it's only my fireworks.

Yes. Well, that's decided.

It'll be very good for you...

...and most amusing for me.

I shall inform the others.

Inform the who? What? No. No. No... Wait.

We do not want...

...any adventures here, thank you. Not today. Not...

I suggest you try Over the Hill or Across the Water.

Good morning.

For more infomation >> Bilbo Meets Gandalf 'Good Morning' (Scene) | The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Как бороться с хронической усталостью. 😪 Эффективный метод борьбы с хронической усталостью. - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Как бороться с хронической усталостью. 😪 Эффективный метод борьбы с хронической усталостью. - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

CANLI YAYIN MUHABİRLERİ UTANMAMA CHALLENGE - Duration: 11:11.

LIVE PUBLISHING INTERNET COMMUNICATION CHALLENGE

For more infomation >> CANLI YAYIN MUHABİRLERİ UTANMAMA CHALLENGE - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

THE AMERICAN DREAM - TREE OF LIFE - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> THE AMERICAN DREAM - TREE OF LIFE - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Actress Sridevi Funeral | Sridevi Death Mystery | kalakkal cinema | RIP Sridevi | Mumbai | India | - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Actress Sridevi Funeral | Sridevi Death Mystery | kalakkal cinema | RIP Sridevi | Mumbai | India | - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Students returning to school at Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Students returning to school at Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

SCARY SPIDER ON A PILLOW PRANK || ARACHNAPHOBIC WIFE - Duration: 12:17.

good morning YouTube so we are on a mission today on a mission to break our

mom again so how do we get Johanna well there's only one way to get Johanna

she's deathly scared of bugs so what do we do when we want to scare mama with

bugs we show up the pets are rs2000 that's right read the text or you're

gonna get something sick mother with your fix mama all right let's do it

we've already done the cockroach crickets are no fun worms everybody seen

worms what about a huge gigantic

Spyder

we'll get a toy spider Mason wants to hold a cricket right like I'm holding it

like I'm hoping to look we just got a tarantula delivered how fast was that so

this is a rogue hair tarantula they're virtually harmless the worst thing about

him actually is if they get irritated they'll kick off their little hairs on

their butt and it feels like fiberglass of your skin it's very itchy oh what's

that you want that right now okay so grandpa delivered once again okay so

here's the plan I got the tarantula and I'm gonna scare Joanna with it but I'm

trying to figure out how I'm gonna scare her with it the only way I could really

do it is I'm thinking I'm gonna slide it underneath the door she goes to the

bathroom problem is half times she goes to the bathroom upstairs she goes

downstairs she has like no like set bathrooms that she uses so what I'm

gonna do is I'm gonna give her a laxative in the car one half teaspoon

for fast effective relief and hopefully she has to come home and the first thing

she has to do she has to go to the bathroom I know right horrible I am such

a jerk I am the worst husband all right so we just stopped you at Rite Aid and

I'm gonna get some laxatives and we're gonna probably stop by McDonald's get a

milkshake and yeah stick the laxatives in the

milkshake and hopefully should get thro the bathroom right away yeah this looks

like the stuff right here and now to our next stop one chocolate shake

one Oreo shake please to regular size on bar actually let's make the darker two

large those don't have any more of this

so break this seal this look I smile a comer glue okay

hmm that's a lot

really good all right kind of powdery okay now for the taste test I don't know

can you kind of tell kind of selling to mix it up a little bit more

hmm Toto perfect let's go get mama hey get the hi

sorry busy we've been thinking about it for a while

now and we're thinking we're not gonna so we've been home for like I don't know

maybe 45 minutes or so and Johanna hasn't had to go to the bathroom and she

didn't finish the shake just a taste fine I'll say right now

hello angelfish

yeah dude run around for helmet right so I took way too long we have to try it

later

good morning oh man Wow yeah this is real life guys all right

Joanna's asleep I got the kids downstairs and I gave them a bunch of

cereal to distract them I couldn't prank her yesterday with the tranch lot

because she just didn't leave any opportunities so I have to do it this

morning she's asleep I didn't want to do it this

way but this is the way it goes

I have a confession yesterday that milkshake I gave you was filled with X

lakhs what you you kidding me I got the worst stomachache ever yesterday I was

trying to give you the bath but you put the tarantula I do in the bathroom door

read everyone well I thought I had it without their modes actually in the

bathroom yesterday thinking that edge or the bathroom we should make some it

hurts so bad I'm so pissed off right now if you guys have any more ideas comment

below let me know I'll just I mean you're gonna get obviously Hector will

do suggestions but I'll take what I'm gonna do and what I'm gonna do it and

get it payback hey back look at this

good morning

we do it friggin way

great but try again okay this is real life people just real life

husband regular-looking anyway and this big bucket everything

Hey

just read it real quick

thanks for watching guys don't forget to comment don't forget to Like and don't

forget to share love ya

I've got a tongue

For more infomation >> SCARY SPIDER ON A PILLOW PRANK || ARACHNAPHOBIC WIFE - Duration: 12:17.

-------------------------------------------

Small BookTuber Shout Out: 2nd Installment [CC] - Duration: 11:10.

Hi, everybody, it is Julie. Welcome back to Pages and Pens. Today I am here with my

February version of my small booktuber shout out for the last day of the month.

Let's jump right into it, guys. I already have a part one of this video series

which I will link up above. I am trying to do shoutouts for every single month

of booktubers and channels that I really love, so this is just another installment.

I believe today I have five different channels all under a thousand

subscribers as of filming. I'm filming this on the 22nd -one of the channels is

pretty close so she might go over a thousand before this goes up, but we

won't know until then. So, I will start with her and it is Sami from BookishSami

She has, at the time of filming this -let me double check on her channel-

974 subscribers and she has six days to get over that. So potentially she can. I

don't know, I hope she does, but if not this will be an extra push for her.

Definitely go and check her out and send her some love. BookishSami is somebody

who has been around on booktube for a little while now. I've seen her, I'm

subscribed to her. All these people are people I'm actually subscribed to, I

didn't just go find random channels, I'm actually subscribed to all of these

people. I did do a giant cull of subscriptions recently if they hadn't

like published any videos within the last couple of months, I unsubscribed. If

I realized that I was skipping over their videos and not really watching

them, I unsubscribed. Essentially, I went through and just kind of got rid of

content that I wasn't really enjoying because my feed was getting really large.

These are people that made the cut because I really enjoyed their content.

Now Sami is A. adorable B. reads a lot of the same kinds of books that I do but

she also has a diverse amount of videos. She has tags, she has TBRS, wrap

ups like normal- she also has bookshelf organization and bookshelf tours which I

don't do because that's all a lot of work. Within the last couple of weeks she

did an unhaul -you guys know I love some unhauls. She did a bookshelf

reorganization, she did a winter biannual bibliothon TBR, she did top

books to read in 2018. Which I did as well or reread I did. So I like those

kind of broader goal videos a whole lot. End of year giant haul-you guys know I love

that. An end of 2018 review of like all of her books and stuff, which I like. And

then her goals. So I just happen to love her face in my feed, her thumbnails are

always adorable, and I just really really enjoy her content. She's so close to a

thousand subscribers so she just barely made the cutoff but I think you guys

should go and check her out. All the channels that I'm talking about will be

listed down below so go check her out, send her some love, and hopefully we can

grow her channel a little bit because I think that she's got great content. Then

we're gonna go on to my next pick which is possibly- no it is- the smallest one on

this list. It's somebody that I've been subscribed to for a very long time

now- since I think probably his first video- and he is somebody who has been

subscribed to me in a ton of different facets of my life. When I was still just

doing the magazine and I didn't have booktube and then he found me on

booktube. Alright so Abel at Young Adult Author Show, as a filming this is at 174 subscribers.

He does love the Shadowhunter world. He tends to love like more fantasy based

books instead of contemporaries. I think Shadowhunter world and the

beautiful Creature series are some of his favorites. He's also an

author, obviously his channel name is young adult author show, he does writing

vlogs. So if you're looking for like writing inspiration stuff like that he

does have some books that are already published. [rambles incoherenetly] I really

like his writing vlogs. I actually would like to start doing them myself so it's

kinda gave me inspiration to really keep myself accountable to writing goals by

doing different vlogs. I happen to really like that he does unboxings. He's

done Owlcrate in the past, I'm looking at his channel right now and two days

ago he had the Beacon Book Box unboxing, which I have not watched yet cuz I'm

slacking on watching. I like went over the board with like contemporaryathon

and watching all those videos to add them to playlist and I needed like a

little bit of a break. So I'm excited to get to that one. But you can find writing

videos, different reviews, and wrap ups. He doesn't read a ton every single month

because he is also focusing on his writing but I happen to actually really

enjoy his personality and his content and 174 subscribers is not that many. But

I think you guys should go check him out and if he is somebody that you would

like to subscribe to then definitely do that. I want to also put

a caveat out there, like subscribe to these channels if you're genuinely interested

in them. Nobody needs to flood their feed with

like videos that they don't actually enjoy. But if you go and you watch a

couple videos and you actually really like them please do subscribe, because I

think they're fantastic people. And Abel's been somebody who has been

very supportive of me throughout my journey and I want to be equally as

supportive to him because I happen to really support him and I'm a champion

for him. I think he's great, so go check out Abel. Bex from BexnBookz! Guys her

face makes me genuinely so happy. Her YouTube banner is very like purpley

blue and white and very much something that grabs my eye and like keeps me

interested. And then her thumbnails are all like bright and bubbly. She's got a

book haul, a book outlet unboxing, what else does she have here? I'm like looking

through. Book hauls, a strikebackathon she did because she is under the 1,000

subscriber mark and I don't think she made it she's at 444. [correction 741] But she did

participate in strikebackathon which was a giant booktube community collab to

try to get viewership up before the demonetization. I really do hope you guys

go check her out because she happens to be fantastic. She's in a lot of our drunk

shows and live shows and chat rooms and is super supportive and amazing. I really

really enjoy her content. Again these are all people I'm subscribed to personally

so I'm not just like vouching for people I don't actually watch, I do actually

watch her videos. She does Lit Crate Joy, which I do not do, but I love

watching unboxings of other book boxes. So that's really fun. If you're

interested in that box maybe go check out her unboxings and see if you're

interested in it based on her thoughts on it. A lot of her videos recently have

been strikebackathon but the topics for strik back I thought were really

really good. So those videos are all still like super high quality. Go and

check her out and if you're interested definitely

subscribe and send her a little bit of love. I am very excited to point people

her direction, she'll be listed down below.

We've got two more so next up is Tara and Tara is somebody that I've been

subscribed to for a really long time and when I went to her channel I was

like no Tara is definitely over a thousand people- like there's no way that

she's gonna qualify- and then I clicked and as of filming this she's at 802.

The reason I love Tara is 1.she's got great curly hair which I appreciate

2. She wears glasses in all of her videos and don't give F about any kind of glare and

I love girls with curly hair and glasses because before I had my LASIK I was also

a curly hair and glasses kind of girl. She also reads really diversely, so she

doesn't read only like YA which a lot of channels do. But she reads a lot of

feminine lit. Her most recent video was an unhaul, which you know I am obsessed

with unhauls. Her most recent is a Try a Chapter, which I also love that tag but

her other one is like most recently after that was an unhaul which I

watched and loved. The worst books best books and OK-st books of 2017, which I

thought was hilarious- the OKist. She reads outside of just like YA fantasy

which I really really appreciate. So I typically go to her if I want something

outside of my comfort zone. She reads very very broadly I am in love with the

stuff that she reads because I feel like it's not what I get at everybody else's

channel. She's talking about books that I don't see everybody else talking about

and for me, personally, that's very refreshing to have in my feed.

So her channel name is Tara Buckley, her name is Tara, she'll be linked down below.

Definitely go send her some love if you're looking for something outside of

like the normal what everybody else is talking about like YA fantasy, YA

contemporary, which I love don't get me wrong cuz it's the majority of what I

talk about. Definitely go and check her out because she's got some really great

recs and really good opinions on a wide variety of different topics and not just

bookish- she like throws in some other stuff that I think is very poignant and

very timely and very important to talk about. I really appreciate her voice,

so go check out Tara. Last up for this list is Nicole from Who Picked This Book

who did a buddy read with me for Outlander. She was, oh my gosh guys, on

Voxer her voice is so soothing and so pleasant and it like translates in her

videos too. I just can't stand how much I love it, and for a book that I

didn't like, I still listened to all of their voxes after I left to just try

to like see what the book ended up like and I love listening to her

thoughts. So she often has -her name's Nicole- she also has her friend Jenn Jenn

come on as like a co-host, but I don't think it's like officially her channel.

Jenn's often on the channel as well so it's kind of like sometimes a duo

channel but not always. Currently as of filming this she's at 444 subscribers.

January wrap-up is her most recent video which was a week ago. She also

has a special booktube announcement which is I believe a romance read-a-thon but

like more romancey as opposed to like our smutty book club. I think it's more

romance. She had a Bookie Box unboxing, actually a couple of

Bookie Box unboxings and she does that with Jen. Um, small booktuber and booktuber

tag. She does reviews, lots of reviews. She does reading vlogs,

wrap ups, she does read-a-thons. So she did Spookathon. I just happened to really

like her voice, I liked her channel. I really loved buddy reading with her even

though was a book that I didn't enjoy. So if you're interested in checking out

Nicole over at Who Picked This book, which is just also an amazing channel name- who

picked this book is adorable. So go check out Nicole, send her some love, subscribe

if you're interested in her content. I happen to really enjoy her just as a

person and as a bookish friend and as a channel and I also love when Jen shows

up as well. So those are my five recommendations. Go check them out, they

range from like 174 to 974. I really love all of them and they're all under a

thousand subscribers. You should go check them all out and subscribe if you

are so inclined. Thank you for watching another small booktuber shout out video.

I will be doing another one of these in March. Honestly, the channels that I'm

subscribed to I'm kind of like quickly running out of under a thousand

subscriber bookstubers to shout out, but you guys gave me a ton of

recommendations, which I do have on a list and I will check them out. I'm just

not currently subscribed to any of them so I need to like do further research on

their channel and maybe watch them for a little bit first. This series will

continue hopefully throughout the end of the year. Hopefully I'll have twelve of

these throughout the year just to kind of guide you towards people that I

really really enjoy and hopefully just spread some booktube love. So if you

like this kind of video let me know in a comment down below and that's it for now.

If you liked it give me a big old thumbs, up click subscribe, clik the little

notification bell. Check out all my social media links listed in the down

bar down below, as well as all the links to these amazing channels that I talked

about. That's it for this video, I'll see you in the next one. Bye, guys. [music]

For more infomation >> Small BookTuber Shout Out: 2nd Installment [CC] - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

Make Money With an Online Business: How Much Can You Make With a Freelance Business - Duration: 7:39.

For more infomation >> Make Money With an Online Business: How Much Can You Make With a Freelance Business - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

Steinbock - Jump! (Official Music Video) - Duration: 6:20.

Do you have my skins?

Yes, those from Aruba

Ok, where always at 10 o'clock

Spend one minute more, pendejo

And your head will flutter through the skies, asshole.

Shit, I hope this won't fuck Steinbock's concert

For more infomation >> Steinbock - Jump! (Official Music Video) - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

이치코로 - 요츠야씨에게 잘 부탁해 (四ツ谷さんによろしく) - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> 이치코로 - 요츠야씨에게 잘 부탁해 (四ツ谷さんによろしく) - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Giờ Anh Thế Nào | Hà Lizy - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Giờ Anh Thế Nào | Hà Lizy - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

ESSENTIEL DE... #2 Seconde Guerre mondiale (SOUS-TITRES FR) - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> ESSENTIEL DE... #2 Seconde Guerre mondiale (SOUS-TITRES FR) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

White Fairy: Season 1 - Episode 1 (part 2) - Welcome to new world - Duration: 15:52.

Johnny: But what exactly happened?!

Tom: I didn't see her quite well… I don't really know how, but someone else was there for her too!…

Tom: It happened too fast, she fell, was drowning and… I had to open portal in other place!

Sara: So, that is why the portal opened somewhere else and not where I expected it to.

Sara: and that Marg! He almost… harmed Nia!

Nia: Huh?

Nia: What?

Sara: Nia! You woke up!

Nia: Nia? You know my name?

Sara: Ah… How are you feeling?

Nia: I am feeling a lot better. Thank you! But… where am I? What a big Castle…

Tom: Well, welcome to the world of fairies, Nia!

Tom: I am glad you like this place. You are going to stay here for a while. One year to be exact.

Sara: Hehe… Yeah…

Nia: Okay, wait... what?!

Nia: What do you mean with I'm going to stay here for one year?!

Sara: Take it easy... We will explain everything in time, but let me introduce you your teachers first.

Nia: Teachers?! Wait no… please stop! There is something wrong with my best friend and the school!

Nia: I can't just stay here! I'm very glad you saved me from that… person, but, what do you mean with your ''one year'' or ''teachers''?!

Nia: I just want to go back! I need to see Emily!

Sara: Nia, I understand, that this must be very hard for you... but

Nia: AND how you know my name!!

Sara: Because you are a fairy, our new student!

Nia: Fairy?

Nia: Your new student?

Nia: I can't understand anything! Are you joking? It's not funny at all!!

Tom: Nia, calm down. Don't be afraid of us. First of all, sorry for the portal problems.

Tom: But, your friend and others are totally fine.

Nia: Huh? How do you know? Who are you even?

Sara: This is one of your teachers.

Tom: Happy to finally meet you Nia, my name is Tom.

Nia: Eh.... You already know my name…

Sara: And this is Johnny, he is also your teacher.

Nia: How many teachers?!

Sara: Only 3. Me, my name is Sara, Tom and Johnny.

Nia: Okay... Nice to meet you! Now I really need to go, just show me the p-portal...

Nia: Which will bring me back to school and I will forget about this.

Johnny: No. Because of the portal problems, in your world time stopped for one year and there is now no way for time to start going again, does not matter what we do.

Johnny: Though, it turned out to be an advantage, since we have time, this year we will teach you how to control your powers.

Nia: I don't even know how to reply to this!

Sara: Nia, you are a fairy. We brought you here for your own safety. It would have been too dangerous after what happened…

Johnny: Overall, Sara has - Water power. Tom - Earth, me - Fire.

Tom: And you have White Magic! You will learn how to control your power pretty quickly! So you will win in the Tournaments as well.

Nia: White Magic?

Nia: And i will win in.. what?

Sara: Tournaments. Fairies are showing there what they have learned and if they are ready to-

Johnny: Sara, I think what we told her is already more than enough. She looks… confused.

Nia: Oh... I just can't understand. It is crazy! Fairies, Powers, Magic, Tournaments, Portals, time stopped?!

Sara: You have special power, White Magic. It is stronger than anything else!

Nia: Why it is stronger? And why I need to be here exactly one year, Sara?

Tom: Because-

Johnny: It is not necessary for you to know this now!

Nia: You said you will explain everything and help me! But you brought me here and don't even let me leave?

Sara: I know that it is difficult for you to understand and there are lots of new things you hear right now.

Sara: We would love to tell you more, we trust you to tell you more… we just… don't trust yet… 'not you'.

Sara: Um...

Sara: You have to believe in it, Nia please. I know it sounds crazy, but you really have to!

Nia: This is simply unbelievable!... It was meant to be a little change of my life by going to new school, but not in new world!

Nia: But when Tom came…

Tom: I used Earth Power.

Nia: And when you saved me...

Sara: Water!

Nia: My home. Emily…

Tom: They won't even notice that you are gone... for one year!

Nia: That is… crazy, or maybe it's just me going insane.

Nia: but… I trust you… I don't know why… I feel that you are… honest and you mean no harm.

Nia: You are good fairies.

Sara: I'm glad you believe in us! Come, I will show you your room.

Nia: Okay.

Sara: This is Tom's bedroom... and here is mine... This one's Johnny's.

Nia: Sara, can you tell me more about you, Tom and Johnny?

Sara: So, you wanna know more about us?

Sara: Well, Tom? Hm… He likes reading books and creating portals. He is always smiling, positive and ready to help! I wish i was more like him.

Sara: I-I can't really tell anything about Johnny..

Nia: Why?

Sara: He doesn't talk much. He is serious, strong and shows that he... does not care about us, but it is not like that, I know it!

Sara: And about me? Nothing special... I am just trying to survive in this world…

Nia: You know... it is like, someone tells me that I can trust you!

Sara: Someone? Oh… (Thinking - That is surely her…) Really?

Nia: Yep. I have that feeling… just hard to explain!

Sara: Here it is. Your bedroom!

Nia: It is just like my bedroom in my world!

Sara: Yeah.

Nia: But, how?! Oh! Is it a dream? I... am... a fairy… It just can't be true.

Sara: It can.

Nia: That is crazy, Sara! Nobody knows that fairies exist for real and that they look like this, with also this kind of magic…

Sara: You hold strong magic, you are White Fairy. Never doubt yourself and your power.

Nia: Wow!

Sara: Our power can be beautiful and helpful, but also it is very scary and dangerous. It depends who controls it…

Sara: Rest a little bit, I'll talk to your other teachers and will be back soon!

Tom: Sara! Is she still confused?

Sara: Not really, but she needs time... Though, I'm glad she trusts us.

Johnny: You two know what will happen in a year! And as I see now, she cannot cope with that!

Sara: She will! And you'll see it, Johnny. I won't allow the same things happen to her, then what happened to our other students before!

Tom: You two can go on with arguing. I'll just go see her while you prepare for the lesson!

Tom: Hey Nia!

Nia: Tom...

Tom: What is it?

Nia: Please, help me! This feeling inside of me… I trust you, but I also feel the fear! I am scared!

Nia: Tom.... I.... can't stop worrying about Emily and others!

Tom: Nia, do you want to go back home? But, I can't turn the time on again, it will automatically turn on after a year...

Nia: Tom! I'll stay here, because I believe in you. I saw what that boy did there, Sara with her power and what you did.

Nia: It was something magical! …And that feeling. But...

Nia: I have to see that everything is fine on the Earth, that Emily and my mother are fine! Will you help me?

Tom: Of course Nia. I'm not only your teacher, I'm also your friend!

Tom: Let's go!!

Sara: Nia. N-Nia? Nia!!

Sara: Johnny...

Sara: Johnny!

Johnny: Huh? What is it?

Sara: Nia, she is gone! What if it happened again?!

Johnny: What? Ah.. great! Okay… Find... Find Tom and tell him to help us search for Nia.

Sara: Okay!

Nia: Is she really okay?

Tom: Yeah, Nia. Don't worry! She'll be fine.

Nia: Emily, you won't believe what is happening right now…

Tom: Nia you can go to your mother, I'll wait here.

Nia: Okay, thank you Tom!

Tom: Sara?

Sara: TOM! TOM! Nia… she is gone… she is gone!

Tom: Ouch, Sara, don't scream. I can hear you! And don't worry, she is with me.

Sara: What? Ahh… good! I worried so much!

Tom: We are on the Earth, she wants to see that everything is fine. We will come back soon.

Sara: I understand. But you could have said something before leaving! You scared us!

Sara: Come back soon, we are waiting. And please hurry up, Johnny is getting mad…

Tom: We will hurry! Hehe, hey!

Nia: Thank you Tom. It is so weird that they are not moving… that time stopped for them, but I really know now that they are fine! And I can go now.

Tom: After you, Nia!

Sara: Nia!! Don't ever do that again, please!

Nia: Oh, sorry, Sara.

Sara: I'm just glad you're alright.

Tom: Tom: So, let's go and show Nia this world?

Nia: Would be amazing! But you know… After seeing all of It, I was not even able to remain conscious and fainted…

Nia: I was about to faint again while you were all telling me about this world and magic. So, I want to take a rest!

Nia: What about after an hour you will show me this world?

Tom: Okie Dokie! I know a perfect place for that, Nia! Hold on!

Nia: Huh? Wait!

Nia: It is necessary to warn me before doing it!

Tom: Nia, I warned you.

Nia: It was not enough… You know that humans can't fly, right? It was scary...

Tom: I am sorry, Nia.

Nia: But… It looks so beautiful! How many Castles!

Tom: Yep. Other Castles are for other teachers and students, just like us.

Nia: And what exactly is there? That huge castle?

Tom: It is Holgis city, The Tournament Stadium.

Tom: You will see everything after an hour.

Nia: Okay! We can't see everything from here. What else is in this world, Tom?

Tom: Ah… Well… Nia…

Nia: Did I say something wrong?

Tom: No, No! It is a good question!!

Tom: Nia, It is a not a cute World of Fairies as you can believe or imagine. This world is a dangerous place. It is even dangerous to go outside of the Castle alone!

Nia: Because of that, Sara was worrying so much?

Tom: Yep and not only because of that. Our last student disappeared and first one died…

Nia: Who are the enemies?!

Tom: Enemies? It's nice to see you being interested in this world already and want to hear more. But, let's talk about it later… someday!

Tom: Okay!

Tom: Let me know when you want to come down!

Nia: (Thinking - I knew that my life will change from today, but not like that! Simply crazy. I wonder what Emily would think about all of these)

Nia: Who are enemies? What is this world hiding?

*Unknown*(Last Character): Sister… I Feel, she is here.

*Unknown*(Last Character): My power was weak there, it's not really your fault. Don't be sad. This is just the beginning!

For more infomation >> White Fairy: Season 1 - Episode 1 (part 2) - Welcome to new world - Duration: 15:52.

-------------------------------------------

KREAM (크림) - 01. One Dance - Duration: 3:57.

빛이나서 너무 빛이나서 Shine, You are shining so brightly

어여쁜 너의 눈, 코, 입을 내려다 보고 싶어 I wanna look down your beautiful eyes, nose, lips

미안 내 머릿속에는 오로지 Sorry, that's the only thing comes in my mind

이 생각 뿐이야, 이 생각 밖에 없어 Every time when i look at you, that's the only thing

솔직하게 너에게 말하고 싶어 I wanna be honest with you

괜한 감정 소비 따위는 하지 않을게 Don't wanna waste energy unnecessarily

아무도 없는 공간에 널 데려갈 수 있도록 해줘 Let me take you to the place where no one is

One dance I just want one dance

서로 귀찮게 하지 않는 조건 A condition that does not bother each other

One dance I just want one dance

어설픈 감정에 휩싸이지 않는 다는 조건 A condition that does not fall in to silly feeling

하지만 그 순간 만큼은 널 누구 보다 사랑할 거란걸 알아줘 But I promise you that I'll be the one who will love you the most than anyone in that moment

상상해, 난 너를 상상해 Fancy, I fancy you now

어떠한 표정을 지을지 너무도 알고싶어 I wanna see how your face will turn into

미안 내 머릿속에는 오로지 Sorry, that's the only thing comes in my mind

이 생각 뿐이야 널 눞힐 생각 밖에 없어 Every time when I look at you I wanna take you down

쉽게 가질수 있는 건 재미없어 It's not fun to get someone easily

그치만 너무 밀어내는 것도 안돼 But also don't have to play too hard to get

아무도 없는 공간에 널 데려갈게 Let me take you to the place where no one is

너의 몸을 원해 I want your body

One dance I just want one dance

서로 귀찮게 하지 않는 조건 A condition that does not bother each other

One dance I just want one dance

어설픈 감정에 휩싸이지 않는 다는 조건 A condition that does not fall in to silly feeling

하지만 그 순간 만큼은 널 누구 보다 사랑할 거란걸 알아줘 But I promise you that I'll be the one who will love you the most than anyone in that moment

그저 오늘이면되 Just for today

단 한번 이면되 Only once

우리는 아직 젊어 We are still young

두려울 것 없잖아 There is nothing to fear

한번의 춤, 한번의 love, 의미를 가지지마 One dance, one love Don't be so serious

You are the one that I want for tonight

For more infomation >> KREAM (크림) - 01. One Dance - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Versi degli Animali per bambini piccoli - Parte 7, i bambini imparano a pensare - Video divertente - Duration: 7:30.

For more infomation >> Versi degli Animali per bambini piccoli - Parte 7, i bambini imparano a pensare - Video divertente - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Keema Kabab Recipe - How to make Afghan keema kabab - International Cuisines - Duration: 4:33.

Enjoy

For more infomation >> Keema Kabab Recipe - How to make Afghan keema kabab - International Cuisines - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

ONE MAN WHO 'CHANNELS' EXTRATERRESTRIALS TELLS US WHY THEY'RE - Duration: 8:05.

ONE MAN WHO �CHANNELS� EXTRATERRESTRIALS TELLS US WHY THEY�RE HERE

BY ARJUN WALIA

Probably one of the most popular subjects of our time, UFOs and extraterrestrials continue

to top internet search engines every single year.

It�s no secret that people are very interested in the topic, and perhaps that�s what prompted

the Pentagon to declassify some UFO footage recently.

Multiple insiders and ex high ranking, defence personnel have shared their belief that these

objects are indeed extraterrestrial in origin, or at least some of them.

Many of them believe, as former NASA astronaut and Princeton Physics Professor Dr. Brian

O�leary once said, �there is abundant evidence that we are being contacted.� There

are a lot of credible witness testimonies as well, so much so that entertaining even

a fraction of it is quite overwhelming.

Not only do we have witness testimonies, we have actual electro-optical data, and millions

of pages of previously classified documents from dozens of governments, military and intelligence

agencies, detailing unbelievable encounters.

To read our archived articles on the subject, you can click here.

Talking about UFOs and the extraterrestrial hypothesis is no longer taboo.

It used to be brushed under the rug and people would tell you to grab your tinfoil hat, but

they can�t really do that anymore, so now, it�s time to take it to the next level and

start asking some deeper questions, like, if they are extraterrestrial, what are they

doing here?

How long have they been here?

What are their intentions?

As you can imagine, there are hundreds of questions to ask as this topic really does

open up pandora�s box, and to be honest, there are probably trillions of different

species out there.

When it comes to interacting with these objects, and those who are supposedly �behind the

wheel,� if one examines the lore, there have been countless amounts of people who

have claimed to receive messages, or be in communication with extraterrestrials.

This usually comes in the form of telepathic correspondence, be it from unknown objects

themselves or an actual face to face encounter with a being.

�Yes, it�s both literally, physically happening to a degree; and it�s also some

kind of psychological, spiritual experience occurring and originating perhaps in another

dimension.

And so the phenomenon stretches us, or it asks us to stretch to open to realities that

are not simply the literal physical world, but to extend to the possibility that there

are other unseen realities from which our consciousness, our, if you will, learning

processes over the past several hundred years have closed us off.� (source) � John Mack,

A Harvard professor, psychiatrist and Pulitzer Price recipient

What�s interesting about the information that�s supposedly being relayed from ET

to contactee, is that a lot of it corresponds with other people who claim to be having the

experience, and it�s something that seems to have been happening for a very long time.

One of these people, who is now deceased, is Dr. George King, an ordinary citizen who

was contacted by an extraterrestrial intelligence in 1954, known to him as �Aetherius,�

whom he said was a highly evolved extraterrestrial from Mars, and part of an alliance of several

intelligences from other planets.

He is a great example, and one thats attracted my attention for several reasons.

One is the fact that, the messages he receives corroborate with the messages many others

have been claiming to receive, for years, all over the world.

Another reason is because of his specific comments about nuclear weapons.

In a live television broadcast with the BBC, Dr. King explained how these objects, some

of them at least, are �piloted� by extraterrestrial beings, and that many of them are actually

interplanetary.

In that interview, he emphasized how �they� are very concerned about our use of nuclear

weapons.

Why is this interesting and intriguing?

Because fast forward to today, and the connection between UFOs (UFOs doesn�t always mean extraterrestrial)

and nuclear weapons is very strong, as emphasized by many of the hundreds of people from �within�

who have come forward to share their experiences.

For example, Colonel Ross Dedrickson, a high ranking officer in the Air Force who held

special positions at various points in his career dealing with nuclear weapons, the atomic

energy commission, and nuclear weapons storage facilities provided video testimony prior

to his passing, revealing that extraterrestrials have been around for a long time, and that

they do not approve of our nuclear activities.

He also revealed that extraterrestrials have shut down nuclear weapons in flight as well

as our attempts to detonate and experiment with them, and he�s not the only one to

do so.

You can watch that interview here.

Out of all the millions of documents that�ve now been released, mentioned above, many of

them detail multiple encounters at global nuclear weapons facilities, and nuclear weapon

storage facilities.

You can see and read about more examples of this in article that goes more in-depth on

that particular topic, below:

The Very Strong Connection Between UFOs & Nuclear Weapons Storage Facilities

Dr. King�s main message is that some of these beings are very concerned about our

planet, and he always made sure to emphasize the idea that the planet is more important

than we (humans) are, that she (Mother Earth) is currently exercising great patience with

us.

Secondly, the �Aetherius Society� brings to light the spiritual implications of extraterrestrial

contact, something that�s rarely mentioned in the field.

The spiritual connection, having been a researcher in this field for a very long time, to me,

seems to be more than just a mere interpretation, but an actual reality.

There is something bigger going on here, and it has to do with our consciousness, and the

recognition of the �non-material� world.

There is more than enough �data� and evidence for the scientifically inclined mind here

on Earth, if that�s their measure of truth, to make that connection.

I love using this quote to get this point across.

�Despite the unrivaled empirical success of quantum theory, the very suggestion that

it may be literally true as a description of nature is still greeted with cynicism,

incomprehension and even anger.

(T. Folger, �Quantum Shmantum�; Discover 22:37-43, 2001)�

Below is a great article that goes into detail about �non-material� science, a field

that�s gaining support from hundreds of renowned scientists around the world:

Distinguished Scientists Gather To Emphasize That Matter Is Not The Only Reality

I could go on and on, but I won�t, I�ll let you listen to a recent podcast I did with

CE founder, Joe Martino, and Richard Lawrence.

He is the Executive Secretary of The Aetherius Society for Europe and a Bishop in The Aetherius

Churches.

He has devoted his life to the work of his late master and personal friend, Dr George

King (1919-1997), who founded the Society, as mentioned above.

For more infomation >> ONE MAN WHO 'CHANNELS' EXTRATERRESTRIALS TELLS US WHY THEY'RE - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

КОУТИНЬО вместо МБАППЕ и зачем КАРРАСКО уехал в КИТАЙ? [Трансферные беседы] - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> КОУТИНЬО вместо МБАППЕ и зачем КАРРАСКО уехал в КИТАЙ? [Трансферные беседы] - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

KREAM (크림) - 03. 나가고싶어 (iwannacomeout) - Duration: 2:37.

더이상 난 그 어떤 대화도 원치 않아 I don't wanna have any conversation at all

지금 너의 행동과 너의 목소리가 내 신경을 곤두서게 해 Your behavior and your voice put me on edge

얼굴 조차 보고 싶지 않아 Don't even wanna see your face

내게 등을 돌려줘 Turn your back on me

그대로 잠시 멈춰줘 Stay with that position for a while

지금 우리 관계를 끝내야 할 것 같아 I will finish our relationship now

네가 원한다 해도 이뤄질 수 없는 사정이 있어 Even though you want, there is a reason why we can not keep between us

우선 이 상황을 마무리 지은 뒤에 한번 생각 해볼게 Let me consider after solve this problem

한계가 오고있어 난 나가고 싶어 I've reached my limit I wanna come out

지금 나가고 싶어 I wanna come out now

너에게 보내고 싶어 I wanna send to you

난 지금 참고있어 I can not stand anymore

더 이상 난 더 이상 어떠한 대화도 원치않아 I don't wanna have any conversation at all

네가 움직이지 못하게 누르고 싶어 I wanna press so that you can not move

너의 머리칼을 움켜 쥐고 싶어 I wanna grab your hair

아무말도 못하게 그 입을 꽉 막아버리고 싶은걸 And cover your mouth so you can say nothing

우선 이 상황을 마무리 지은 뒤에 한번 생각 해볼게 Let me consider after solve this problem

한계가 오고있어 난 나가고 싶어 I've reached my limit I wanna come out

지금 나가고 싶어 I wanna come out now

너에게 보내고 싶어 I wanna send to you

난 지금 참고있어 I can not stand anymore

너를 채우고 싶어 I wanna fill you up

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét