Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

Hi guys, So in this video we'll be looking at the

tier 3 leather gear that you will be able to obtain by playing the warfronts.

We already checked out the previous 2 tiers so if you missed them make sure to check them

out.

Also let me know what you think about this particular set, enjoy.

So that's it for this video guys, if you enjoyed it make sure to leave a like and subscribe

to my channel to keep up with my latest videos.

Thank you for watching and I hope to see you again.

For more infomation >> Warfront Tier 3 Leather Armor & Weapons | Alliance! | Battle for Azeroth - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

طفلة بريطانية تعيش على اكل الاسمنت و الخشب - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> طفلة بريطانية تعيش على اكل الاسمنت و الخشب - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Timeless Season 1 Recap (HD) - Duration: 1:21.

-Previously on "Timeless"... -What the hell was that?

-Mr. Mason invented a time machine

and chose not to tell the government about it

until it was stolen by terrorists.

Garcia Flynn, ex-NSA asset in Eastern Europe.

-You're telling me that this guy actually went back in time?

-There's room in there for three passengers.

-To go after him?

-You need to eliminate Garcia Flynn.

-♪ Pain ♪

-♪ You made me a, you made me a believer, believer ♪

-♪ Pain ♪

-♪ You break me down, you build me up, believer ♪

-Something that Flynn did

or we did to the Hindenburg has changed my family.

My mother isn't sick anymore, and my sister was never born.

-You have no idea what you're up against.

-I have a pretty good idea. -No, you don't.

-Who is Rittenhouse? -They control all of us.

-Rittenhouse isn't a choice. It's blood.

-I will never be a part of this. Do you hear me?

-♪ Pain ♪

-♪ Oh, let the bullets fly ♪ -Jiya!

-♪ Oh, let them rain ♪

-Jiya? -You followed me?

-He's a terrorist, Lucy.

-I thought you were my family.

-How do you think I met your father?

We both come from good, strong Rittenhouse families.

As we speak, Rittenhouse has an operative on the mothership,

and soon they will control everything.

And together, we will change history.

-♪ Believer ♪

For more infomation >> Timeless Season 1 Recap (HD) - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Funny poetry by indian channay wala uncle (RJ) - Duration: 2:25.

please like share and subscribe

visit my channel for more funn

For more infomation >> Funny poetry by indian channay wala uncle (RJ) - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Stefan Küng - Thurgauer athlete's election 2017 - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Stefan Küng - Thurgauer athlete's election 2017 - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

En Komik Sokak Röportajları ( Rezil Cevaplar ) komik videoları izle youtube imrak - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> En Komik Sokak Röportajları ( Rezil Cevaplar ) komik videoları izle youtube imrak - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

GRAVEL Gameplay【グラブル】初見プレイ楽しい!スタントレースゲーム【60FPS実況】無料デモ版でも十分楽しめる - Duration: 17:52.

Stunt racing game "GRAVEL" First Look Play

You can download PC free version from Steam

Released on PC, XboxONE, PS4 Overseas

In the immediately play the free version!

There is Besides off-road

Off DIRT is really is famous it's road race

Liven up the stunt race = venues and program

Production has a reputation for off-road racing game

Italy milestone, Inc.

Free demo version is available experience the free race

First of all we will see from the options

Name and country can be set

2018, February 28, 2009, can be purchased in Steam

Japanese is non-compliant

HUD = screen of information, etc.

audio to play to turn off the BGM

Graphics is set to Ultra, such as increased

GTX1060 equipped gaming PC, how far FPS out!?

Drawing in clean engine called Unreal engine 4

Controller arrangement can also be changed

Advance Now the race

The official version is likely to choose from a variety of courses

Select the frozen peak

Choose from four models in the demo version

Drawing of the Unreal engine 4 is really beautiful

Seen by changing the angle at the right stick

I would like to play in 4K

Next race options

Or up to this point in the demo version of which can be set

Choose the time and weather

Sunny, snow, berry easy

After that make them all auto manner

Free demo version is already playable from Steam

Do not wait so even loading

Began!

Snow is falling!

Enliven specific production since the stunt race

start!

Time, speed, rank, map

Yukikemuri be real

It took the delay from the population

Fresh feeling running in the snow-covered road

Easy to run more than I thought to

Surprisingly speed does not appear, it has been taken the foot

Skidding sensation rather than the drift

Course Guide on the snow is fresh

Tutorial specific easy to run course

Try a little adventure

And stain Toka shortcut

Mate! Oops!

pleasant

Not taken foot more than I thought to

finish!

Dell demo version of because publicity

Indeed milestone, Inc.

There is only a certain reputation for off-road bike race

Now run in a different car

To easiest option

There is a really BGM

Sunny snowy mountains

Change the view

Bonnet view is great power

Passing the first in a group, even a little pushy

90-degree curve is also quite grip

Also beautiful sunny snowy mountains of graphics

Ooooooops!

probably six

While it from the first play all the courses also lead to tired

I'm glad there is a fun that around the beautiful course

Birdview

Free camera to choose when the pose

Capture can take in your favorite angle of view yourself

Free camera can also be used in the demo version

Playing with the difference is attached

Adding scores Once the drift

Get a point in the flashy action

angle change in real-time with the right stick

finish!

Steam, XboxOne, PS4 is released in overseas

For more infomation >> GRAVEL Gameplay【グラブル】初見プレイ楽しい!スタントレースゲーム【60FPS実況】無料デモ版でも十分楽しめる - Duration: 17:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Wall Hanging/ Wall Decoration Ideas/ Paper Flower Wall Hanging/ Wall Hanging Craft Ideas - Duration: 9:11.

Please Like My Video

Please Like My Video

Please Share My Video

Please Like My Video

Please Comment My Video

Please Like My Video

Please SUBSCRIBE My Video

Please Like My Video

Please SHARE My Video

Please Like, SHARE and Comment My Video

For more infomation >> How to Make Wall Hanging/ Wall Decoration Ideas/ Paper Flower Wall Hanging/ Wall Hanging Craft Ideas - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

� As in Instagram Add a Service for Fast Communication (mssg me) - Duration: 4:00.

Hello friends!

With you is Larisa Levinskaya again.

And today I would like to share

with you a small chip

for better promotion of you as a person,

brand and your business.

in the social network Instagram.

As you understand on the personal page

there is only active link

call it a hyperlink.

The question arises: what is better to put in it?

In order for a visitor to your page

could immediately go to you, get to know you better.

In this case, I have a link to my YouTube channel.

To my main page.

And today I offer you an alternative.

Namely, I want to show how

add in Instagram to your page

service of fast communication with you.

For this, I turn to the page of this service.

The service is called mssg.me

I create a page on this service.

I select "Create page".

I enter my email.

I select "Continue".

And now I'm going back to the post office,

it will be necessary to confirm the registration.

And now be prepared for what,

Perhaps, as I have a letter from the team

mssg.me will come to your "Spam" folder.

So I went to look it through the browser.

I go to this letter.

In this letter for verification I choose

"Verify your e-mail"

And the platform now invites me to choose the page title.

Accordingly, I choose English letters

I select the password and select "Start".

Now we need to add the maximum number of

instant messengers, which we can add for your account.

I choose "My button".

And now you can choose the color of the button.

For example, here is a neutral green.

Give the name of the button.

I choose "Save".

I choose Mesenger Telegram. I choose "Save".

The Mesenger himself also appears.

Icon it. Similarly, I add Viber.

Also choose "Save".

I choose the Viber icon.

You can add a link to VKontakte, Skype.

I copy from a notebook page

of VKontakte.

I also choose "Save".

Now I propose to draw up a profile.

I go to the "Profile" tab.

I choose "Profile Photo".

I chose the photo, I choose "Open".

Something like that. I moved the slider to the left.

Select "Save" in the upper right.

You can "For you..." write after all with a capital letter.

according to the rules of courtesy.

The rest I will not change.

I choose "Save".

Design .. Let's choose such a background.

Neutral-green.

You can select your background. In the "Other" menu,

you can, for example, add a widget to the site.

Or insert a link for a signature in your e-mail.

This is up to you.

I think the principle of how this works You understand.

Now I want to do what? I want to copy

Choose "Share",

select "Copy".

Now I'm back in my Instagram,

to your account.

I select "Settings",

"Edit profile"

And that's where I have a hyperlink

on YouTube channel, I delete this link

and insert a link to the service for a quick connection.

I select "Send".

I switch to my profile.

It's an active link, I click on it.

And that's the fastest connection service,

through which you can contact you.

Let's, for example, get into VKontakte.

Write a message. You see, everything is simplified.

And this service works.

And due to the fact that you have this service has links to VKontakte,

you can already take a reference to VKontakte from here.

The description of the profile. And expand your information in more detail.

The same link to Viber, to Skype.

You already look at your discretion.

I hope that today's video

was useful for you.

Put your likes, subscribe to the channel!

With you was Larisa Levinskaya.

See you soon!

For more infomation >> � As in Instagram Add a Service for Fast Communication (mssg me) - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

My new banner - Duration: 0:15.

Banner made by Limerio

For more infomation >> My new banner - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Camtasia Interactive Video On Your WordPress Site - Duration: 12:15.

So you created your Camtasia interactive video with quizzes and clickable

hotspots and now you want to share that with your audience well in this video

I'm gonna show you how to share your Camtasia interactive project on a

WordPress site coming up

hey it's Mike with more tips and tools to help you create and share engaging

informative and educational video and if it's your first time here thanks for

taking the time and make sure you hit that big subscribe button and don't forget to click the

little bell icon so you don't miss a thing

Camtasia is an excellent tool for creating screencast videos but what

makes it really interesting to me are its interactive features you can use

Camtasia to create interactive video quizzes or interactive videos with

clickable hotspot buttons powerful stuff the challenge however is sharing your

Camtasia interactive project with your audience so you can't just post it onto

YouTube. YouTube just handles video files Camtasia interactive videos contain

video files HTML files JavaScript files all kinds of code that will not work on

YouTube so really the only other option for getting your interactive Camtasia

project to play online is to put it on a website and that's what we're gonna do

in this video we're gonna take a Camtasia interactive video and put it

onto a WordPress website so let's get started I'm going to assume you already

know how to properly publish an interactive Camtasia project if you

don't know how to do that I have a video on creating hot spots in Camtasia that

goes through the publishing process a link to that video is on your screen

I'll also leave a link to that in the description below so once you publish

your Camtasia interactive project you'll get a folder containing all the files

needed to make your project work now if we take a quick look in this folder by double-

clicking it you can see those project files so the first step in the process

is to put this folder and its contents on a web server so our WordPress site

can link to it now you have a few choices here

if yourself hosting your WordPress site you can upload your project folder and

its contents to your web hosting account and serve the files from there it's

really just a matter of uploading the folder to a spot on your web server and

linking to it now you can run into trouble with this method if your

Camtasia project is large with lots of videos and/or you're expecting a lot of

people to be accessing your interactive video simultaneously you could put a

serious load on your server you could blow through your bandwidth cap you

could slow down your server and consequently your website and other

people's websites if you're on a shared hosting plan so it's probably a good

idea to just check with your web hosting company before you decide to host your

Camtasia interactive project on your web hosting account an alternative to

uploading your project folder to your own web server is to upload it to a

large-scale third-party web hosting service TechSmith the maker of Camtasia

has its own web hosting service for Camtasia projects screencast.com

then there's Amazon simple storage service or S3 a popular choice it's

reliable and relatively cheap but Amazon S3 can be a bit challenging to use

another third-party hosting service is pCloud it's a cloud storage platform very

much like Dropbox but unlike Dropbox when you buy pCloud's premium account

you get your own public folder which allows you to serve web content so in

addition to having cloud storage like Dropbox you have your very own web

server and you can use that web server that public folder to serve your

interactive Camtasia project files over the web

let me quickly show you how that works so here I am in my pCloud account file

manager and you can see I have this public folder right here this is where I

upload content I want to serve on the web if I click that folder it opens and

you see I don't have any files in there yet

so I'm going to upload my Camtasia interactive project folder to this

public folder so that I can put it online and link to it from my WordPress

site so I'll hit this upload button and I'll get this upload manager and I can

choose to upload files or folders since I'm uploading a folder I'll select

folder upload I'll select pick folder and navigate to my Camtasia published

project folder select it and hit OK and my Camtasia project folder and all its

contents are uploaded to my public folder on pCloud

when everything is uploaded I'll close the upload window and there you can see

my Camtasia project sitting here inside my public folder ready to be shared over

the web alright so we've done step one we put our Camtasia project on a web

server now we're ready to actually put our Camtasia interactive video on our

WordPress website so let's jump over to WordPress so here I am in the backend

the dashboard of this demo WordPress site I created for this tutorial and I'm

going to create a new page to display my Camtasia interactive video so I'll just

go over here and under pages I'll select add new

I'll give my new page a name

so to embed my Camtasia interactive video into this WordPress

page I'm gonna need some HTML code and I have it right here I'll just switch over

to the text mode in the WordPress editor here and paste in that code alright

let's have a look this code will create what's called an iframe in this web page

think of it as creating a window in this web page that can display other web

pages from across the web now to work properly this code needs an important

piece of information and that's this code right here this is the link to my

Camtasia interactive video specifically to the Camtasia Smart Player for my

project the Smart Player is what actually plays your interactive video

you need to use the Smart Player if you have any interactive video features in

your Camtasia project so this Smart Player is what you need to embed in your

web page now don't worry the Camtasia Smart Player is automatically generated

and included in your project folder when you publish your interactive video

so where exactly did I get the link to the Smart Player well let me show you

I'll just hop back over to pCloud I got this link by going into my public

folder on pCloud into my Camtasia project folder to the Camtasia Smart

Player which is the index underscore player HTML file right here then I moved

over to this little share menu and selected get link and this window opens

up where I can copy the link to this index underscore player HTML file on my

pCloud public folder then I just pasted that into the source attribute that SRC

equals part of my iframe code and that's what you would do if you were using any

other web hosting method be it your own web server or Amazon S3 or wherever

after you've uploaded your Camtasia project folder you would grab the link

to that underscore player dot HTML file and paste it into your iframe code

you'll also want to enter dimensions in your iframe code that's the width and

height settings here so your interactive video sits in your web page properly now

these settings are based on the dimensions of your Camtasia video and

the width of the content area in your WordPress page so in my case I went over

to my WordPress page in my browser and I'm using Chrome

I right clicked and I selected inspect to see the underlying code of this page

I found the width of the content container for the page which is 840

pixels so that's what I set for the width attribute in my iframe code

because I want my video to be as wide as the content area of my WordPress page

for the height setting the size of my Camtasia project is 1920 pixels wide by

1080 pixels tall which is a 16 by 9 aspect ratio so if I want the width of

my project to be 840 pixels to fit into the content area on my WordPress page

while maintaining that 16 by 9 aspect ratio the height setting should be 473

pixels now if math isn't your thing you can use an aspect ratio calculator to

determine the numbers you need for your particular situation there are a bunch

online I'll leave a link to one in the description below okay now that our code

is ready let's see what we've got I'll just publish my wordpress page

then I'll view my page

and there's my interactive Camtasia video embedded nicely into my WordPress

website I'll hit the play button and there it goes

you can even make the video fullscreen by hitting this button on the player

that's nice I'll just hit escape to bring that back

down to size

so that's how you can add your Camtasia interactive video to your WordPress site

now the method I showed you will work on just about any webpage iframe code is a

web standard but I should just mention mobile Camtasia interactive videos using

the TechSmith Smart Player will play in pretty much any browser or on any device

except as of the date of this recording the iPhone if you want to access

Camtasia interactive content with an iPhone you will be directed to download

and install the free TechSmith Smart Player app after you download and

install that you'll be able to access the Camtasia interactive content now

that extra step may be a deal-breaker for some people but I figured I mention

it well that's it for this video I hope you found value in it and if you want to

continue to discover more tips and tools for creating and sharing engaging

informative and educational video make sure you hit that big subscribe button so you don't miss

a thing thanks for watching and I'll see you next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét