Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

Hello everyone!

I want to recommend Uncage

as a very good experience

I am very lucky to have seen this post on facebook

that I was at the first event

the second and the last and the third

and I am very pleasantly surprised every time

because I always find something new to learn

even if there are things already heard as the information

that has just passed is good to recap it once again

What seems to you that you really do not know:

to know and not to make it equal to not knowing

That's why I recommend you find time

one hour, two, three in a weekend

, during the day, everyone can find it,

namely those who want a better future

because if you want,

you will sacrifice a bit of your time, even if I do not see it as a sacrifice

but simply

for our personal development

we all should give ourselves time.

Vadim does a very noble job

, I thank him and I think he helps us all at Uncage

we all have a lot to learn from him.

There are many speakers, , motivators

who say a lot of interesting things

, but I think it is best to learn

learn from a man who was like us

or maybe even worse than we did a few years ago

a very short or long period

, has managed to do many good things

This one managed to do what he did

and now he shares his experience and this is an extraordinary thing!

Thank you very much Vadim

and I wish you all to have time for Uncage

because it's worth it and it's worth it.

For more infomation >> Feedback Uncage Experience LONDON - Romanian with English Subtitles - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

CoBuyer Highlight: How a Family Purchased a Home Together in Port Angeles, Washington - Duration: 2:53.

You know, I never thought I would be able to buy a house while being in grad

school. Like that just doesn't compute, but with this situation,

I'm gonna tear up.

It's allowing me to do both.

I'm getting everything I want.

I'm Jason. I'm Kristina, Jason's wife. I'm Edwina, Christina's mother.

And we just CoBought our home.

Like I mentioned earlier, he's a teacher and I'm gonna be a mental health

counselor. So not, you know, very high-paying jobs but, you know, we're not

willing to do jobs that we're not interested in in order to make more

money. Meanwhile my mom, she was going to retire

and when she retired she knew that she

wasn't gonna be able to pay a mortgage anymore.

And we, you know, we're never going to be able to, not never, but it would take us a

long long time to save up for a down payment independently. So, we were kind of

able to all get what we want, by my mom contributing all the down payment to a

co-living situation and then my husband and I we're covering the mortgage, so my

mom is retired without a mortgage, and we were able to buy a house; get into the

real estate market way sooner than we would have been able to otherwise.

It was a win-win. Win-win all around.

Win-win-win I should say. Yeah.

Yeah, we didn't even know if we could afford to use legal services. So that's why I

was excited to connect with you, Matt, and and everyone else at CoBuy.

Because, number 1, you guys were able to guide us through a lot of

of the same process, for free, but even more than that

I loved the positivity, instead of

discouraging us from pursuing this,

you actively encourage people to smartly

consider their options in terms of join ownership,

and creative buying solutions.

All those bad scenarios

that can happen, we constantly talked about a head of time, I think,

when we all decided that we wanted to CoBuy.

Even if a group of people aren't sure

that they want to proceed

I think going through the CoBuy process would be a

really good way to learn about all of the ins and outs, all the considerations

that need to be made.

What I valued most about CoBuy was it helped open up my

mind, and it forced me to think about scenarios that were uncomfortable that I

didn't want to think about and wouldn't have thought about if it wasn't for the

CoBuy questionnaire, the online questionnaire.

Are you glad that we forced you to think...

Yes! I am. Some of the questions

were a little uncomfortable but I'm glad that I did it, yes.

And I feel

much better coming out the other side.

For more infomation >> CoBuyer Highlight: How a Family Purchased a Home Together in Port Angeles, Washington - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Super Mario 64 MULTIPLAYER: Directo al Vortex - Toro Bros - Duration: 21:33.

For more infomation >> Super Mario 64 MULTIPLAYER: Directo al Vortex - Toro Bros - Duration: 21:33.

-------------------------------------------

Exercices abdominaux : Crunch au sol - Musculation - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> Exercices abdominaux : Crunch au sol - Musculation - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

VINTAGE SHOPPING WITH ME & DYLON - Duration: 13:21.

Hi everyone!

we are currently at Veras Garderob in Borås

A vintage store

They just renovated the store and it's my first time here since

and my thought today is to find a few pieces

that we can then color and make it even more unique

with the help of Dylon

So I thought

tell you guys what I think of when

I shop vintage

Simple pieces are always a safe card

I always try to see that the quality is good

And compare the quality to the price

But it's also very good to shop vintage

I try to find really unique pieces

that feels like they have a history

and that stand out from the crowd

it's not too often that I buy a simple white shirt vintage

I try to find more unique pieces

i'm thinking I will make this t-shirt baby pink or beige

and this one I just accidentally brought with me haha, I have to try it

so cute!

and then I have a dress, so a few key pieces

so now i've chosen three pieces

that I then will dye with DYLON

number one is this one

i'm thinking it will be really cute in a powder pink

or like a light beige

what do you think rasmus?

and very nice with high waisted jeans

and a pair of heels as well

and a little straw bag if you want to

and then this will be the hard piece to color

we might have to have a tougher piece

the material is a bit weird and it's navy blue

but I think we will manage!I haven't yet decided what color

I don't know if I want to color this one

what happened here?

*Rasmus talking, hehe*

I don't know if I want to color it yet

It will be so nice when i'm on vacation with a pair of levis shorts

we might dye it to a baby pink

or beige, or light blue.. or let's just leave it as it is haha

and just make it a bit more fresh with the help of DYLON

so we'll see..

and now i'm looking at sweat shirts

it's such a fun piece to make a bit more new

you can take a grey and color it to red, pink or blue.. whatever you want!

I love buying sweatshirts vintage because they usually always have such a good fit

they're oversize

and can have cool texts on them

maybe we should take this one as well?

I also love to buy blazers vintage

there are so many nice ones

they're always so unique!

a tip is to shop in mens section so they're a little oversize

so I think this is it

what do you think Rasmus?

It's now friday

the day after yesterday when we went vintage shopping

I just came back from the gym and I thought we would start the colouring process!

so here is the product!

this is the color powder pink and this is the machine wash color

this is all in one so it includes salt

so everything you need to dye your clothes is in this package

I thought we would color this cute little blouse

I chose between powder pink or beige

but i'm a sucker for pink

and when this is in the wash, I thought I would get ready.

You have to wash the shirt twice

so now i'm a bit more educated and know that you have to wash the shirt first in 40 degrees

so that stains can be removed and it's a blank canvas

even if it's a new shirt that you just bought. The stains can be invisible and so that color treatments disappear

and like I said - while this is running I will get ready!

now i'm ready! and i'm stepping out of my comfort zone

I don't really like having all my hair back

but today i'm doing it!

because I just changed shampoo and conditioner and it's not amazing

and it left my hair in a complete chaos

so i'll start like this and let it out later

Done!

and it's officially two minutes left of the programme

I am now in my closet

I was going to wear something fun but ended up wearing this black t-shirt

and I thought I would choose jewellery

I don't know what to wear yet..

I want my ring

But I think my favorite ring is upstairs

my slippers by the way haha

so let's go upstairs again

because I heard that the machine is ready

so the shirt is ready to be coloured now

so let's see what we are doing now

reading the instructions very quickly hehe..

it's very important to wear gloves!! but I forgot.. shame on me

and it's important to be very careful when pouring out the salt

so it doesn't get into your eyes

let's do this! 40 degrees again

so used to speaking english haha..

do you know how many times i've done this today!?

so it's been an hour now

it's finally ready

and the piece is coloured..

should we take a look?

Ras.. stand back

let's see..

and here we have the shirt

how cute is it?

imagine how pretty it will be with a pair of white jeans

oh I already have the outfit in my head

a pair of white jeans and a straw bag

and my golden heels..

the color is very even

the lace is still white, like I expected

can you color lace?

or wait I mean I don't know how to

but what do you guys think?

do you like it?

Rasmus: Me? Yes ofc...

I will of course style it so you guys can see what it looks like on

but the first piece is done!

so the shirt is coloured..

and it looks like this

I really feel like..

I was born in the wrong century haha

anyways,

i'm so satisfied with the color

the powder pink coloured turned out so cute

and once again, it will look so nice with white jeans

unfortunately I didn't have any today

so I paired them with a pair of blue ones

I think that this way to change clothes is so much fun

the product was very easy to use

as mentioned the product is from Dylon who I am now collaborating with

so yes, the product was super easy to use

the instructions were very easy to follow

and the shirt turned out the way I thought it would

this is part one of this collaboration

I will be posting another video later on

where I will be talking a bit more about spring pieces. Oh and todays earrings are vintage, of course

don't be scared to buy vintage! is there a color you don't love but you love the piece

I would, hand on my heart - recommend you to try DYLON

the product is so easy to use and there is such huge variety of colors to choose form

it's so much fun!

if you're vintage shopping and find a piece you love but the color is wrong - DO THIS!

so easy and fun and it's good for the environment to shop vintage

so I think you should do it!

I think this is such fun collaboration, and I really hope you guys feel the same

there will be more videos coming!

it's time for me to pack and sleep

ok, i'm apparently not allowed to sleep..

you guys are amazing!

For more infomation >> VINTAGE SHOPPING WITH ME & DYLON - Duration: 13:21.

-------------------------------------------

Interpretación Del Lenguaje Corporal: Agitar El Puño En El Aire | Comunicación No Verbal - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Interpretación Del Lenguaje Corporal: Agitar El Puño En El Aire | Comunicación No Verbal - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

DORA THE GROWNUP 3 - Duration: 4:05.

D-D-D-D-D-Dora!

She can do anything because she is a grownup!

Dora Dora Dora the Grownup

Dora the Grownup!

She is 24 years old now!

Dora the Grownup!

Hola! Soy Dora!

And I'm Boots.

I don't feel good esta mañana.

I have a resaca-

A hangover!

Have you ever woken up hungover from drinking way too much?

I have.

Me too!

Do you see anything that will make our hangover feel better?

This is tequila.

Have you ever drank first thing in the morning to make the pain go away?

Me too!

Hi Dora.

Hey look it's mi compañera de cuarto-

My roommate!

Oh my god, are you drinking at 10 a.m.?!

Si!

I had a rough night and this is called pelo del perro-

Hair of the Dog!

I'm doing this so I don't vómito-

Barf!

You need to go get help.

Have you ever been forced to go to a meeting,

but you're not ready to admit you have a problem?

Me too!

O-okay. Hi why don't you stand up and say your name to the group?

Hola! Soy Dora!

Hi Dora.

Mi llamo Dora,

and I am un alcoholico-

An alcoholic!

How many days a week to you drink, Dora?

Count with me Boots!

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Hooray!

Thanks for sharing Dora. Would anyone else like to introduce themselves?

I'm The Map!

Hi The Map.

That was stressful.

I need café-

Coffee!

Oh no! Swiper wants to steal my coffee

and I've already got a headache!

Say it with me everybody!

Swiper no swiping!

Swiper-

Swiper took all the coffee.

Mmm, hey baby, I got something for you that's better than coffee.

What's that?

[Whispering]

Gross!

Hmph! You loss, toots!

Have you ever been sexually harassed?

#MeToo!

I believe you.

Thanks Boots!

We did it!

We did it, we did it, we did it!

Yay! Lo hicimos! We did it!

We woke up hungover and started to drink,

Yeah we did it, we did it, we did it! Hooray!

We went to a meeting in an honest attempt.

Yeah we did it, we did it, we did it!

We opened up to strangers about our struggles

and then one of them tried to take advantage!

Yay! Whoo! Hooray!

We did it!

These are my Twitter notifications.

I'm going to tweet about getting harassed and see how many men try to argue with me.

Uh oh!

37!

Time to turn off notifications.

Adios!

Goodbye!

For more infomation >> DORA THE GROWNUP 3 - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Sickle Cell Anemia and How Do You Get It? - Duration: 4:20.

Imagine for a minute that your blood cells are shaped like sickles -- sorta like that

thing that the image of death carries?

Ouch right?

But what exactly causes our friendly little red blood cells to turn against us?

Sickle Cell Anemia is a blood disorder, where instead of supple soft-frisbee red blood cells

that live for 120 days, your body forms stiff pointy sickle-shaped cells that only live

for 10 to 20 days.

RBCs need to be soft and pliable to squeeze through your blood vessels safely and efficiently,

so when they're pointy they can get stuck in vessels.

When this happens in the chest, abdomen or joints it can cause pain, if they get stuck

in the hands or feet you can get swelling, and of course if they get stuck in organs

they can cause infections or (if they get caught in the eye) vision problems.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the brittle cells can break apart, delaying oxygen delivery

and causing fatigue!

This all sounds terrible.

It was first described in 1910, in a dental student named Walter Clement Noel who went

to a doctor in Chicago complaining of pain, but this student wasn't from Chicago -- he

was from Grenada.

Sickle cell anemia predominantly affects approximately 1 in 400 African American births.

It was a disease known in Africa for five thousand years, but it hadn't been described

in Western Medicine before 100 years ago.

The doctor in Chicago, who's name was James B. Herrick was the first to describe it in

a paper and over the next century many doctors have attempted to uncover how this debilitating

disorder works, and why it mainly affects those of African descent.

In the 1930s, a D.C.-based doctor named William Cardozo was one of the first black doctors

to conduct research into this disease… and he did so with a grant from Alpha Phi Alpha

the first black Fraternal organization.

Cardozo felt that research into sickle cell anemia had "reached an impasse" and that

no one had yet found the CAUSE of this horrible disease.

IF someone could provide a "new stimulus" to get the research going, he wrote, maybe

we could discover more.

His research, published in 1937, helped medicine realize sickle cell anemia was inherited.

Thanks to his research we now knew sickle cell came from us -- and he helped explain

why it mainly affected people of African descent.

Which is huge.

While he was working on that other doctors started to realize this disease was based

on oxygen content.

In fact, Québécois researchers in 1930 Montreal took a seven year old black girl and restricted

blood flow to her finger with a rubber band -- no, this probably wouldn't pass an ethics

board today -- In doing so, they found sickle cells formed in the low oxygen environment

of her fingertip.

Thus, they learned that with a bit of hypoxia, or lack of oxygen, the cells would collapse

into all manner of weird pointy shapes, nearly instantly returning to normal when exposed

to air.

Their methods were questionable, to say the least, but the results did shape future research.

In the mid-20th century doctors discovered that a single amino acid was responsible for

the hemoglobin on the red blood cells that cause the sickling.

But now that we understand the disorder enough to try and solve it… but…

Unfortunately, we're at another moment when we may need more "new stimulus" for SCD

research.

According to a Clinical Investigation from 2007, there are many possible treatments,

including a bone marrow transplant, but there's still no cure.

One option is medicine that helps fetuses develop more hemoglobin, but it CAN make SCD

worse…

Maybe in the future an option could be genetic manipulation of the system that helps our

bodies create blood, using genome engineering basically, gene therapy.

But for now, sickle cell anemia is just out there, a life-threatening thorn in many people's

sides.

Cardozo was one of many doctors of many races in the hunt for the causes of sickle cell

anemia.

He's notable because in the 1930s doctors that looked like him were often not welcome

in the annals of medicine.

That HE was able to make a discovery for a disorder that affected so many people that

also looked like him, is a pretty big deal, so we're happy to recognize the part he

played in this story for Black History Month.

For more on red blood, watch Jules' video about what bone marrow actually does!

(Hint: it's important).

And please subscribe for more seeker.

Whenever I think of red blood cells, I think of those soft frisbees that I used to throw

at my brothers.

Maybe that's why I think of RBCs as so darn friendly!

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> What Is Sickle Cell Anemia and How Do You Get It? - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Kvy Rhymes - Sauce (Prod. Wollas) - Duration: 2:13.

🎵

🎵

🎵

UN MOMENTO...

Bitch you stupid ( tho ) That's why i try to fuck you ( hoe )

🎶

[CHORUS] Bitch you stupid ( tho ) That's why i try to fuck you ( hoe ) x3

Bitch you stupid...That's why i try to fuck you ( hoe )

I gat too much sauce that's why fuck a nigga bitch x2

I send her text ( text ), I make her wet ( wet ) We take a flight ( flight ) , Back to Milano ( Milano )

We could roll the dice Won't let my Mama see me ( Mama )

We could make a milly out of this

Am about to cash the cheque suddenly

You go down on your knees and please me

[CHORUS] Bitch you stupid ( tho ) That's why i try to fuck you ( hoe ) x3

Bitch is stupid

Bitch is stupid

Bitch is stupid ( tho ) That's why I try to fuck you ( hoe )

Bitch is stupid You know I gat too much sauce

I can pay the price You better don't seduce

( me )

I gat french friends

( oui )

Pass me the smoke

( weed )

I can make you bleed ( see ) Pay me my money please

( oui )

You better nor bother me ( that's right )

I gat rolly on my wrist All my niggaz gat to eat

I just wanna pay with the cheque

Am eat and pay that bitch

Am

eat and

eat that

bitch

[CHORUS] Bitch you stupid ( tho ) That's why i try to fuck you ( hoe ) x4

Wollas On Da Beat!

🎵 Follow @wollasproduction

🎵 Follow @kvyrhymes ...

...and subscribe to his channel

🎵 Follow all! @ildomecompare @alexkoci @creestiandior

[WOW!]

WEEEEEEEEE

For more infomation >> Kvy Rhymes - Sauce (Prod. Wollas) - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

An unexpected guest - Elif Episode 677 | Season 4 Episode 117 (English & Spanish subtitles) - Duration: 5:12.

- Melek, do you want me to squeeze lemon in your tea? - No, thanks, no need.

Son, come on, finish your milk.

I hope nothing is wrong, who is this in the morning?

Is that the estate agent?

Don't think so, he was going to call.

Hello, who were you looking for?

I was looking for Ms. Jülide, are you her?

Yes, that is me. Who are you then?

I'm the new owner of this place.

It is sold then.

Yes, all the procedures were done this morning.

Who is that?

Emirhan, you go and pack your bag, alright?

This sir here, is the new owner of this place.

Hello then.

Hello.

- Would you like to come in? - Thank you.

Ms. Jülide, I won't take your time.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you.

I know, this is too sudden,

but you need to leave this house immediately.

I don't get it, do we need to leave right away?

Yes, unfortunately.

Please don't get me wrong.

I don't want to give you hard time.

But I've just assigned to Istanbul.

My wife and kids are still in Tokat.

They are waiting for me, to come here.

We have no other roof to stay under,

otherwise, believe me.

Alright, sir, I understand.

We don't want to make anyone suffer.

We'll find a place in shortest time and leave.

Ms. Jülide,

I hope one week is enough for you.

The contract for the apartment in Tokat ends tomorrow.

I don't feel comfortable, asking you to leave in the middle of the winter.

Thank you very much, Ms. Jülide.

You've let us off the hook.

If you excuse me.

Have a nice day.

Jülide...

Come on.

Aunt Melek, I couldn't unzip this.

Bring it, I'll do it for you.

What happened? Who was it?

Well, son...

he was the estate agent.

He got some places for us, he wanted to let us know.

Where are the houses, mom? Are they close?

It is, son. I'll go and check today.

Did you hear, aunt Melek? Now we don't need to leave the neighborhood.

Son, you go grab your backpack. Let's not get late for school.

Alright, mom.

God is great.

We'll sort it out somehow.

Mommy, I'm ready. We can leave now.

Jülide, you leave, don't be late. I'll get these for you.

Aren't you coming?

No, I'll stay at home today.

I wish I'd stayed to help you.

What is it honey, it'll only take two minutes. I'll do it, come on, go.

Look, call me if you need anything, OK?

If you ever get bored, come to the store.

OK. May God help you.

Good bye, aunt Melek.

See you, Emirhan.

For more infomation >> An unexpected guest - Elif Episode 677 | Season 4 Episode 117 (English & Spanish subtitles) - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Handheld Takeoff and Landing / MAVIC AIR - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Handheld Takeoff and Landing / MAVIC AIR - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Driver's Equipment in Motorsport - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> Driver's Equipment in Motorsport - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Friday Night Bites - BEYOND YOUTH INC. Ft Jennifer Ward-Lealand | Comedy Web Series - Duration: 13:26.

Uh

Should I - should I start?

Go ahead

I didn't become valedictorian to tolerate idiots Mister Harris

- Skin's a seven. Maybe an eight.

The age of the mediocre white man is coming to an end

and if you were future thinking

I suggest you

kiss

my

ass...ss...

Yes yes, I think so too

Good

mmhmm

alright then

Ciao

Why don't you sit

I have to confess.

This is not a conventional audition.

Yeaaaah

Forgive me

Needs must when trying to find unemployed 18-24 year old potentials

Potentials?

Tell me how old do you think I am?

Go on. Take a guess.

49?

*laughs* Oh child

you flatter me

This

is my I.D.

86

I'm 86 years old. My name is Evelyn

N... Noooo

Impossible, it's impossible and yet look at me

Okay

All right, yeah, come out

You think I'm lying. Hm?

You think I'm some 40-something year old woman playing a prank on you

Well you can choose to think that and leave

or you could stay and make a lot

of Money

The thing is

your people

Have something our people

value very highly

Youth beyond your years

I bet your mother gets mistaken for your sister all the time

You don't know how lucky you are

All we're asking for

is a little cup

from your fountain

You have so much to give

as do we

We have a harvest weekend in a fortnight's time.

We have several chapters across the country

Have you ever given blood before?

uhhh

at Uni?.. once

And how much were you paid?

Nothing

Think of this as a weekend juice cleanse

followed by a blood donation - the difference is

We pay you five thousand dollars

I know it's a lot to take in

I'm in

Splendid

One more thing

Do you have any friends like you?

Just to make sure you're all clear on the house rules

Yeah, because the first thing I thought when I put this on was

"Hmm. Maybe it's time for some... DIY!"

Look you're new here, so please

Have some self-control

Or you'll forfeit your fee

Okay?

Follow me

Now this will be your sanctuary for the next 41 hours

Sleeping and meditation quarters are over there

and the toilet is

where we came from

Umm.. is this like the casting call for Mulan and Hamilton?

Badum-ss!

I'm sorry

Are you being funny?

I really can't tell

Here is your induction juice

there we go, one for you

One for you and one for you

What in this?

Hmm?

Oh. It's lunch.

Yeah but - what's in it?

It's good for your insides.

Yeah, but what are the ingredients?

If you don't drink it right now, you'll forfeit your fee.

Hmm

Thought that might - that might do it

down the gurgler

mm, good

Yes, that's the one right there

Thank you.

Now there are so much coloring-in to do, you lucky little chickens

So who would like to do this beautiful peacock?

And what do we have over here?

Oh it's

Oh it's a cute little piggy wiggy

That looks like you

Now you get on with that and it'll be dinner time before you know it, okay?

Bye

I f**king hate colouring in

I've had just about enough of your sass missy

One more f-bomb from you and you'll forfeit your fee

That's all of you

Boop

What's the time

How should I know

When's the next juice?

How should I know?

Because this is all your fault.

Dude you need to chill.

I'm hangry, I'm bored and I can't even DIY

This is inhumane

We need to report this sh*t

Owww!

What the f - owwww!

-Jessica - Hmm?

Can you sing one of your lovely songs to us that you've been working on?

Aww

Well... it's like a work on progress, but

Okay!

This is called 'Fugly. Duck'.

*singing* I am the prettiest girl in the world - my daddy told me so so you know I know that it's the truuuth

Here. Look.

Are those..?

Peanut M&Ms?

Fat, protein

Everything the body needs

But how? They took all our stuff!

Let's just say I have my ways and means

Give me them!

Five bucks each

What!? No.

Fine

Fine, give me one!

*awful singing continues*

Wait

Was this up your butt?

Eww no!

There's much more room in my cooch, plus it's more sterile

Hmmm!

God bless your candy mule cooch.

Hmm I smell chocolate - owww!

*singing* God of Nations at thy feet...

They can hear us!

Five bucks each

You broke the rules!

Yeah well you lied about your age

That - that's different!

What's different?

DON'T TOUCH ME, YOU FILTHY STINKING BLOOD BAG!

Show me your hands

Show me

your hands

Open your mouth

Darn it and fudge it!

I think that's quite enough excitement for tonight

Let's skip dinner and go straight to bed

Lee.

I'm gonna need all of those M&Ms

Fifty bucks each

What!?

You said before that they were five -

- that was hours ago!

Why you little -

Please stay in your bed and go to sleep or else you will forfeit your fee!

Fine

One.

Ahem. Sir?

Yes.

Toilet break?

Me too?

Very well

Little chickens always going to the toilet in pairs

(VO) A wise man once said:

Play the Game

Never let the Game play you

O-negative plasma

You are really something

Boop!

(VO) The truth is

We are all just cows in the shed being milked by the man

and we let him

Word to the wise:

There's only one way to play a rigged game

F**k the game

Where shall we go for dinner?

Hmm?

I'm not even hungry

Are you sure it's OK to eat all of that chocolate?

Come on

A little bit of chocolate isn't gonna ruin the superior awesomeness of our blood

Yes this weekend was our highest yield ever.

I don't know who will love us more

Our clients or our shareholders

Well I told you I know a thoroughbred when I see them

mm-hmm

Ciao bella

No...

NOOOOOOO!

Bitches!

Lying stinking bitches!

I'll find you...

I'LL FIND YOUUUUUUUUU!

This is called

Fugly. Duck.

I am

the prettiest girl in the world

my daddy told me so, so you know I know that it's the truuuth

Lately you've been thinking you broke up with me

but actually if you check Facebook messaging I said it was over first cos you're the

Ugly-eeeeest

Ugliest little duckling

Probably the most fugliest

Fugly ugly duck

For more infomation >> Friday Night Bites - BEYOND YOUTH INC. Ft Jennifer Ward-Lealand | Comedy Web Series - Duration: 13:26.

-------------------------------------------

Simplicidade, Super Esforço e Repetição - Explicação - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Simplicidade, Super Esforço e Repetição - Explicação - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Pocztówka "Park Ujazdowski" w Warszawie z 1910 r. - Duration: 1:33.

In the Varsaviana series, Atticus presents a postcard from 1910.

It shows a characteristic fragment of the Ujazdowski Park in Warsaw

with an architectural element - a bridge.

The park was decorated in the last decade of the 19th century

according to the design of Franciszek Szanior.

There was also a pond in it designed by the builder

sewerage system in Warsaw, William H. Lindley.

The mentioned bridge, pond and gentle hills determine the charm of the park until today.

Incidentally, it is worth noting that when building a bridge for the first time in the 19th century

in the area of the then Kingdom of Poland, a concrete span structure was used.

The bridge's construction, which can now be seen in the park,

is checked not only by walking, but also by lovers,

who hang love padlocks on it,

testifying to the durability of feelings,

confirmed with their initials written with nail polish.

Park, small, nicely designed, is extremely picturesque.

Also today would be perfect scenery for the walk of elegant ladies

and gentlemen - just like on the presented postcard from 1910.

Please visit www.atticus.pl.

For more infomation >> Pocztówka "Park Ujazdowski" w Warszawie z 1910 r. - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Criminal identities - SN-J (prod. Sonor) - Duration: 4:05.

I've lost my mind Coz everybody all around me is waisting time

I'm wasting time Coz everybody all around me has lost their mind

Heard the sound of murder so I doubled back And on the street corner was a kid selling crack

At least he used to, now he's bleeding from his tummy

Guess he ain't bringing any money to his mummy

But what do we care about that?

A criminal's death ain't a reason to react In fact I'm glad coz what did I see?

A bag of cocaine just lying on the street So I stooped down, I picked it up

I figured in a moment what brought the bad luck

Coz a fiend is a fiend and if he can't love He gets broken by his life so he wants the drugs

What he wants got him wild so he probably smiled As he pointed the weapon and murdered the child

I've lost my mind Coz everybody all around me is waisting time

I'm wasting time Coz everybody all around me has lost their mind

At further inspection I found a blade I must have used it to get the kid slain

But to do shit like that I must be strange All I know about myself is my fucking name

I wish I knew where I'm from, felt close to someone

But all was wrong so I decided not to question And to get some more of the powder that got me reckless before

Walking down the alley I felt like a zombie

Was it really me who punctured that kids tummy

I told myself dude relax, be cool,

You don't want to be caught by a uniform fool So conform to the rules and let the coke be

My oh my what hypocrisy So conform to the rules and let the coke be, My oh my what hypocrisy

I've lost my mind Coz everybody all around me is waisting time

I'm wasting time Coz everybody all around me has lost their mind

Now I'll let you in to a little secret It was you and I who killed that kid

I slit his wrists while you cut his back Open your eyes fool and face the facts

Recognise what you do and have done Every time you go out and spend funds

Dirty money passes through your pockets But it's all ok if you make a profit

All talk but nobody's active Maybe one day you'll be that kid

Coz I'm a criminal and your a criminal too So watch your back as I come for you

I've lost my mind Coz everybody all around me is waisting time

I'm wasting time Coz everybody all around me has lost their mind

For more infomation >> Criminal identities - SN-J (prod. Sonor) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

La Familia P. Luche | Federica se reencuentra con su exnovio - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> La Familia P. Luche | Federica se reencuentra con su exnovio - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Милан. Часть 2 | VLOG - Duration: 13:05.

We are engaged in free promotion

this is what you need

subscribe to my instagram

new day new look

Milan look

Only I put on this cap ... The woman ran up and began to ask "WHERE IS ZARA? ZARA?"

We parked and came to pay parking

The second day in Milan. And I still do not understand how to use the subway

we can not even buy tickets

very difficult

But now I almost realized how to do it

crocodile

we are in the museum of Leonardo da Vinci

in Milan

all in Italian language

I can not reach it

doves eat panini! real italian doves

we came to an authentic Italian cafe

Here, even the menu is only in Italian

I'm always testing coffee, I want to find the best coffee

We ordered pasta. It was just pasta with tomato

and great coffee

perfectly whipped milk

I bought blueberries, or what is it

look he drinks

I'm alive

we are looking for a market

and we went to the bridge

we need to go under this bridge

time 3:15, the sun is already setting

all windows have shutters

apparently it's hot in summer here

this house is delightful

we came to a cool district

Do not leave the bikes here.

it stood here only one night

we climbed the highest bridge in Milan

it is not true

But it's like the truth

here everything is absolutely transparent

very indecent

we are going to look for pizza

I thought to hell with these attractions

really?

Yesterday we received a fine

on 18 or 28 euros. we did not understand

we need to pay. I think we should take this with us.

we parked in the parking lot. but not in the right place

so we got a fine

But today we found absolutely free parking

we hope it's free. That guy told us this

1,2,3!!!

dove named Kesha

queue

we bought Panzerotti and calzone

let's eat here

looks like this

we are walking again

we are looking for coffee. Here it is!

coffee test

today the goal is to get around 3 coffee houses

find the best coffee in milan

We went to some university

Department of Philosophy

This is the university!

who study badly, they are closed here

we decided to study here

at the Faculty of Philosophy

I just finished reading Kafka

I can move up a level higher now

We came to a pizzeria where no one speaks English

but I think it's for the better

then there are no tourists here and this is real pizza

They brought us a large pizza and a small plate

they cut pizza for us

test

it was so delicious!

and only 8 euros

I ate pizza in Russia and was always burned because of that welded tomatoes.

and thought that you can do something differently

and here the tomatoes were raw

it's amazing

Cherry tomatoes

a whole pizza for two is enough

Mission Complete

pizza is eaten

pasta is eaten

coffee is drunk

too much coffee, blood pressure increased

and here there are such bicycles for hire

we found the market. They threw out the freshest strawberries

and the homeless collected two packets of fresh fruit

approximately 100 euros

now he will resell it elsewhere

I will write in Russian

best wishes

thumbs up if you liked the video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét