Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

D-D-D-D-D-Dora!

She can do anything because she is a grownup!

Dora Dora Dora the Grownup

Dora the Grownup!

She is 24 years old now!

Dora the Grownup!

Hola! Soy Dora!

And I'm Boots.

I don't feel good esta mañana.

I have a resaca-

A hangover!

Have you ever woken up hungover from drinking way too much?

I have.

Me too!

Do you see anything that will make our hangover feel better?

This is tequila.

Have you ever drank first thing in the morning to make the pain go away?

Me too!

Hi Dora.

Hey look it's mi compañera de cuarto-

My roommate!

Oh my god, are you drinking at 10 a.m.?!

Si!

I had a rough night and this is called pelo del perro-

Hair of the Dog!

I'm doing this so I don't vómito-

Barf!

You need to go get help.

Have you ever been forced to go to a meeting,

but you're not ready to admit you have a problem?

Me too!

O-okay. Hi why don't you stand up and say your name to the group?

Hola! Soy Dora!

Hi Dora.

Mi llamo Dora,

and I am un alcoholico-

An alcoholic!

How many days a week to you drink, Dora?

Count with me Boots!

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Hooray!

Thanks for sharing Dora. Would anyone else like to introduce themselves?

I'm The Map!

Hi The Map.

That was stressful.

I need café-

Coffee!

Oh no! Swiper wants to steal my coffee

and I've already got a headache!

Say it with me everybody!

Swiper no swiping!

Swiper-

Swiper took all the coffee.

Mmm, hey baby, I got something for you that's better than coffee.

What's that?

[Whispering]

Gross!

Hmph! You loss, toots!

Have you ever been sexually harassed?

#MeToo!

I believe you.

Thanks Boots!

We did it!

We did it, we did it, we did it!

Yay! Lo hicimos! We did it!

We woke up hungover and started to drink,

Yeah we did it, we did it, we did it! Hooray!

We went to a meeting in an honest attempt.

Yeah we did it, we did it, we did it!

We opened up to strangers about our struggles

and then one of them tried to take advantage!

Yay! Whoo! Hooray!

We did it!

These are my Twitter notifications.

I'm going to tweet about getting harassed and see how many men try to argue with me.

Uh oh!

37!

Time to turn off notifications.

Adios!

Goodbye!

For more infomation >> DORA THE GROWNUP 3 - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

জিব্রাইল (আঃ) যে সুরাটি পড়ে নবীজীকে ঝাড় ফোঁক করেছিলেন Motiur Rahman Madani | Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> জিব্রাইল (আঃ) যে সুরাটি পড়ে নবীজীকে ঝাড় ফোঁক করেছিলেন Motiur Rahman Madani | Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Plus Size Models Pose Nude for Figure Drawing Class | The Succulent Six - Duration: 10:01.

IVORY: We're a collective of five artists from across the

media landscape united on a mission of body acceptance.

Each episode we'll invite a special guest to be our

honorary sixth member, and step out of our

comfort zones to create missions that champion

self love in all shapes and sizes.

IVORY: I'm a singer, actor, model, dancer

and body positive activist

And I'm the ringleader of this amazing group of

plus size super sheroes.

BELLE: I'm the pin up girl of this collective.

Burlesque is a big part of my life.

It's a bold and empowering art form

that celebrates all bodies

And that's kind of me in a nutshell.

ANNIKA: I am a designer, stylist and online boutique owner.

If you're bold, beautiful and unapologetic about who you are,

I've got the outfit for you!

RACHEL: I'm definitely the baller of this squad.

I balance basketball playing, coaching and motherhood.

Bodies can look great and be active at any size.

Thick and fit never hurt nobody.

ASHLEY: Working as a plus size model means

I'm an advocate for curvy confidence.

and feeling sexy in all different shapes and sizes.

I believe beauty is found in diversity.

♪♪♪

BELLE: I think it might be time for Ivory's mission?

IVORY: [laughter]

ANNIKA: Why am I nervous already?

IVORY: You know how we did the Herb Ritts shoot.

And you guys were all scared but we got through it

and life felt good after and the internet blew up?

IVORY: I want to take that a step further.

I want us to do a life drawing class...

and we're the models.

RACHEL: So we're nude?

IVORY: Yes.

BELLE: In front of a room full of strangers?

IVORY: Yes.

BELLE: Like, naked naked?

IVORY: Yes, but, not just a room full

of strangers, artists.

They look at us as lights and darks and

shapes and shading and form.

That's what they study.

ASHLEY: I'm pretty sure I'm just ovals and circles. [laughter]

BELLE: But what if a couple of tiny additions

rather than being naked naked are what

actually make you feel empowered?

IVORY: Like what?

BELLE: Like, a flower in your hair or a pair of gloves,

or a tiny pair of lace panties.

The shape is still the same, you haven't impacted

anything as far as the human form.

IVORY: Fair. But, those little pushes where we

test our own limits and our own boundaries

can actually create major change within ourselves

and also the world around us.

And that's what we're here to do right?

ANNIKA: I mean, this sounds all good but Ivory like,

why you always trying to get everybody naked?

[ivory laughs]

ANNIKA: You guys remember,

even though we got a lot of positive feedback from Herb

Ritts, but we also got a lot of negative backlash.

You know, it's over-sexualized and

that we're sending the wrong message.

IVORY: So this is exactly why this matters,

is that I'm not asking you guys to be sexy.

A body can be naked without being sexualized.

RACHEL: Obviously there is going to be pain with the process,

but I think the better question is,

who are we going to get to be our sixth?

IVORY: When I thought of this I knew that we were going to need

somebody to lead us into this battle so I went with the

fabulous Ama Scriver, or Amanda Scriver.

She was one half of the Fat Girl Food Squad,

she writes for NOW Magazine, Huffington Post.

BELLE: Wasn't she the one who was nude on

the cover of NOW magazine?

IVORY: Exactly.

RACHEL: That's a little more comforting.

IVORY: Right?

I thought so.

ASHLEY: I'm really excited to see all of

our bodies together as art.

IVORY: We should do a gallery show after.

BELLE: That's a great idea.

ASHLEY: Show the world. [laughs]

ANNIKA: So, uh, we're just going to be naked, naked, naked?

Gotcha. [nervous laughter]

BELLE: So, tomorrow we're doing the nude,

live, drawing mission.

And you would think, as a burlesque performer

that would be really comfortable for me.

But, baring it all and allowing, um,

strangers to illustrate your interpretation of your,

um, body, is like, that's an entirely different game.

ANNIKA: I'm all for body positivity,

but like, why we always gotta be naked, Ivory?

Situational stuff is happening right now where,

like, I don't think it's a good idea.

Like, I'm gonna be real with y'all, a girl's menstruating.

They gonna have to make an exception,

I'm wearing my draws.

AMANDA: My name is Amanda,

some people call me Ama,

I would consider myself a body image activist.

And being a part of the shoot with them is sort of like,

we get to experience it together,

and bond through our skin.

IVORY: Good morning!

[everyone cheers]

IVORY: Ok so are you guys ready?

ANNIKA: I'm gonna be honest with you, no.

IVORY: Really? Why?

Come on girl, we've talked about this,

we've done this.

ANNIKA: But there was like only us and one photographer.

BELLE: A photographer we all trust very much.

ANNIKA: and love.

AMANDA: I, I'm ready.

IVORY: I love you! [laughter]

This is why I was counting on you!

Rach -- She's a little too ready!

AMANDA: For me, getting naked in front of other people is not

just a way for me to explore my body and the way I love myself,

but it's a way of sharing and breaking down those societal

norms and saying, this is the way bodies should look

and should be, and you should love me no matter what.

IVORY: Yup, I love that.

ANNIKA: But like, there's a little situation

happening right now.

You know, Mother Nature, can we like be a little creative today?

ASHLEY: I mean like that's fair.

I mean we want to talk about empowerment today,

empowering ourselves.

And I feel like she should be able to make the

decision without any judgment.

IVORY: Sure, do what you want man.

I got no fight in me left.

[nervous laughter]

IVORY: Kay guys, lets get semi-naked.

ANNIKA: The shade!

Like...

ANNIKA: I did feel a little bit like,

if you don't, then like, you know,

you suck and you're not here for the mission.

And like, I don't want to feel like that so ya,

there was a little bit of peer pressure.

IVORY: We're family right?

Like there's going to be bickering there's going

to be parts where you're uncomfortable,

but, growth comes from that discomfort right?

ADRAIN: Hello, my name is Adrian hales,

welcome to Hashtag gallery.

Today we will be uh, drawing, uh,

six succulent ladies.

At this time I'd like to introduce our models.

AMANDA: There's always that, sort of, barrier that

you have to cross if you've never been naked with

other people, to, sort of, see how other people view

us but through art.

It's going to be really awesome

and I think also to just get naked.

I think that's also a super empowering thing to do.

ANNIKA: I got naked. [laughs]

Everyone else was doing it so why not?

ASHLEY: Once we were in position and seated there for awhile and

saw the artists looking at us and that they were completely,

sort of, focused on what they were doing.

You could see the tension sort of melt away.

IVORY: I'm kind of having a proud mom moment right now.

I want people to take away that nudity doesn't always equal sex,

and that, literally, every body is beautiful.

ARTIST 1: I've painted quite a few models but never plus

size women and never a group of them also.

They don't tend to have a lot of models who are

plus size that are available for modeling.

ARTIST 2: The difference between, like,

formal University drawing, um,

it's very strict and nobody talks.

So this was like really fun to have them sort of

conversating amongst each other.

Even though it was quite difficult

sometimes with the moving.

IVORY: I'm really, really excited about the reveal,

cause we didn't get to peek at all.

ANNIKA: I'm glad I actually jumped in,

did it, got it done, and I can't wait to see

the finished product.

ASHLEY: Oh my god!

IVORY: What?!

IVORY: Oh my God....

ANNIKA: Oh!

BELLE: This is amazing.

IVORY: I'm over the moon.

Every single artist had a different interpretation of us,

had a different medium, had a different way of delivering it.

ANNIKA: Thank you for doing this!

BELLE: You did incredible work with colour,

and like capturing everyone's bodies,

even just the facial expressions on all of us.

ARTIST: Thank you.

BELLE: It's just so well done and I just can't even

deal with how amazing it is.

ANNIKA: I love this, I love...

IVORY: None of this is, you know,

dressed up or pushed into the constraints that

we say that the female form should fit.

And not a single one of these isn't beautiful,

you know?

That's really what we were going for.

Mission complete!

[laughter, cheers and clapping]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét