Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Hey you guys, it's April from Happy Healin' Vegan. Welcome back to my

channel. In today's video I wanted to discuss why I went vegan to heal Lyme

Disease. And before I start I just want to let you know that everybody's body is

completely different, so what worked for me may not work for you. And also I

am not a doctor. I am just sharing my experiences with you. So it's been about

two and a half years since I was first diagnosed with Lyme disease and over

that first year I tried everything I could think of to heal. I listened to the

doctors and took antibiotics. I followed every facebook story and

every blog about people who had Lyme and tried their protocols.

I tried resting. I tried not resting. I tried finding a holistic doctor and

taking over ninety supplements a day and following a really strict protocol of

only eating chicken, and eggs, and wild rice and veggies because that's what I

was told was going to heal me from Lyme disease. So at this point I was really

frustrated because nothing was working and I was still in so much pain. So I had

a really good friend reach out to me and she happened to hear a radio show

with Medical Medium about Lyme disease. And she sent it my way and for some

reason I felt really drawn to what he was saying. And started doing more

research on the food that he recommended for healing. So I went on and did more

research about Medical Medium and his healing foods and I thought it was

really interesting that none of the chapters in his book recommended animal

products. All the chapters were about fruits and vegetables and herbs and wild

foods. I went on to do some more research and found that all animal

products create inflammation and acidity in your body, so they lead to

more disease including heart disease, cancer and type 2 diabetes.

And I just figured that if animal products are making it so acidic for our body and

making them so inflamed, why is this going to help me heal from a disease like

Lyme disease? So I thought why not try to go vegan? I had already tried everything

else and nothing else was working so what was the worst that can happen? So I

went cold turkey and took all of the animal products out of my diet and experienced

almost immediate relief. I didn't feel tired anymore, I had tons of energy, even

more than I had before I got Lyme disease ,and all my muscles felt so much

better. My digestion improved and my brain fog completely disappeared. The

second reason why I went vegan to heal Lyme disease was just due to the

immense suffering that I experienced. I think when you go through that

much suffering you just don't wish that on anybody else

in the entire world, including animals who are sentient beings and feel pain

and just want love like we do. So you guys I used to lay there curled up in a

ball just shaking and crying because I was in so much pain and I can't

imagine what these poor animals go through because they feel pain just like

we do. And they don't have people to comfort them they don't have Facebook

and the internet to talk to people and connect with them and make them feel

better. And they just want to be loved and be happy and healthy just like we do.

So now that I experienced that suffering I will never contribute as much as I can

to another animal or a human suffering as long as I live. And the third reason

why I went vegan to heal Lyme disease is honestly because there is nothing that I

am more passionate about than being a vegan activist

and saving animals. And you guys, before you click off I'm not saying that you

all have to become vegan activists. What I'm saying is that you need to find

something that you are so passionate about then it helps you get out of bed

in the morning. And even if you're so sick that you cannot move from your

couch, we are so blessed to have social media where you can fight for anything

that you believe in at any time. But it really just helps you stay positive and

change your mindset and help your body feel much better so that you can heal

from this crazy disease. All right you guys I hope you enjoyed my video on why

I went vegan to heal from Lyme disease. If you want more information on how I

healed for Lyme disease naturally, please check out the link in the description below. I hope you guys have a great week and please as always if you enjoyed

this video give me a thumbs up, comment below, and please make sure that you

subscribe because it really helps support my channel. I'll see you guys

next week with a brand new video. Bye

For more infomation >> Why I Went Vegan To Heal Lyme Disease - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

SEC Mile Championship (Fastest Mile Ever) - Duration: 4:53.

hahahha

For more infomation >> SEC Mile Championship (Fastest Mile Ever) - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Why You SHOULDN'T Confess Your Feelings to Your Crush 🤐 - Duration: 5:36.

Heya playa have you ever wanted to tell your crush how you felt but you weren't sure whether

you should do it directly as in tell them to their face or indirectly as in give them

a note?

Well dark_memes_1226 asked me this "Do you think writing a note to your crush is a good

thing to do or will it be bad?".

I have pretty mixed thoughts on that but I'm gonna share them with you right after this.

This is The Josh Speaks.

You're watching The Josh Speaks.

For those of you that are new here, my name is Josh and every single Monday through Friday

I make videos sharing tips, ideas and stories teaching you how to be your best self.

When it comes to giving your crush a note to express how you feel, I've had a bad experience

with that.

I go way more in-depth in another video as to how and why I chose that method but ultimately

it didn't work out for me.

She ended up reading my note and realizing "Wow, I really only see this guy as a friend"

and that was it for me.

But I do want to get into being direct vs. indirect so let's cover indirect first.

Giving your crush a note or telling someone else to tell your crush how you feel.

I don't think these methods are good ones and the simple reason is because you're not

allowing your crush to see that you're confident enough to approach them and talk to them yourself.

Instead, what you're doing is your finding a shield to protect yourself.

You're kind of putting your feelings out there and hoping that whatever your crush has to

say, whether it's good or bad won't come and make you feel embarrassed in the moment.

By writing them a note and slipping it in their locker or sending them a huge text message

expressing how you feel.

Both of these indirect methods simply show your crush that hey, I'm not ready to approach

you, I'm not ready to build something in person I'm hoping that I can just kind of pose this

yes or no question to you and hopefully it's yes.

You're essentially flipping a coin and hoping for it to land on heads.

And the problem with flipping a coin is that your odds are the same for you to lose as

they are to win.

You're simply posing a yes or no question and by doing it indirectly, you're even removing

yourself from the equation of having an influencing factor to help your crush lean more towards

yes.

So let me give you an example.

Let's say there's someone that you really really like and you don't really talk to them

as often.

Maybe you guys interact once in a while in a friend group or in class and things like

that but you're not really that close with them.

Well, you like them and you want to approach them and tell them how you feel but you're

too nervous to do it.

You're too nervous to even start a conversation with them so what do you decide to do?

You weigh your options and decide that the easiest thing for you to do is to write a

note, pass it off and hope for the best.

But when your crush gets that note, opens it up and reads it they're really not gonna

see the heart and feeling that you've put into it and how you feel on the other side

because all they have is a piece of paper to show that.

So most likely what they're going to feel is wow, this person put their heart on this

piece of paper.

This is a lot of pressure on me because I need to decide what I want to do and I don't

really know this person that well but they really like me so I'm probably going to take

the easy road myself and to say no.

You took the easy road and they took the easy road, nothing was accomplished here simply

because no one wanted to really make that first in person move.

So what you're saying is you should just tell your crush directly how you feel, right?

Not exactly.

Even that holds it's own weight of problems.

If you were to confidently walk up to your crush and say "Hey, I like you.

Let's go out some time."

Sure, there's a chance that they may say yes but there's also a lot of other contributing

factors that will probably push them towards no.

The first is that there's all these strangers and people watching to see what their reaction

is, second could be that their friends are there and they don't want to do anything in

front of their friends and the third may be that they're not sure if they could actually

go out.

They need to talk to their parents or maybe they need to balance it with their schoolwork

and get things in order so just kind of directly telling them just like that might not work.

Plus it puts a lot of pressure on the person that you're sharing your feelings with.

Can you imagine someone walking up to you and saying "Hey, I like you.

I don't really know you that well, we're not really that close but I like you.

So decide what you want to do with that information right now".

So wait a second, telling your crush indirectly that you like them is not good.

Telling your crush directly that you like them is not good either.

So what are you supposed to do?

How should I tell my crush that I like them?

Give it some time, there's no need to rush into telling someone how you feel.

What I always say is this, you're better off showing your crush how you feel rather than

telling them how you feel.

And the way to show them how you feel is to ask them to hang out, to spend time getting

to know them, learning a little bit more about their personalities and hobbies and their

interests and really just showing an investment in them as a person.

The more time you spend building that deeper connection with them the easier it'll be for

both of you to be on the same page when you are ready to express your feelings so that

no one's doing it out of the blue and it's just weird and it's awkward.

You avoid all of that just by taking the time to get to know them.

So try to move away from that black and white type of thinking.

You know what I mean, the kind of approach where you're like "Well, I like this person.

I'm gonna ask them out.

If they say yes, then things are good.

If they say no, then things are bad.

If they say no then I just move on.

It doesn't have to be like that.

Spend a little bit more time investing, getting to know them, that's how you're really going

to increase your chances of success.

What do you think though, is there a person that you have a crush on and you're not really

sure how to go about telling them or even showing them?

Leave your comments down below and we'll talk about it.

Now if you're in a situation that you don't really want to make public in the YouTube

comments, you can always shoot me a DM over on Snapchat or Instagram.

I do my best to answer as many messages as I can.

Otherwise thank you so much for watching.

If you found this video to be helpful, hit the thumbs up button.

If you're new here, make sure to subscribe but definitely check out the videos over there

on the side where I go more in depth on this topic of telling your crush hwo you feel and

why I don't think that's such a good idea.

Watch those videos, I think they'll help you out.

On that note guys, I'll catch you next time.

As always, love and peace.

For more infomation >> Why You SHOULDN'T Confess Your Feelings to Your Crush 🤐 - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Voidz-Leave You In My Dreams (Letra/Lyrics) - Duration: 4:02.

falling...

I'm your plan

Guess I've been taking a lot from you

Searching so long for the truth

You hoped that girl would chase you out the door

As you think it, it's already too late

Searching for meaning in a combination of notes

Don't overthink it, don't overthink it

Tried to wake so early Get up in the mornin', it just hurts

And I think of all those little things that you and I can do

And now I've taken too many hits

I'm breaking off with all that stuff

Anybody else want some?

That's no good reason

I broke up with the Sun

I've had enough...

Shy...and fast times in the park

Don't overthink it

'Cause i've wake so early I get up in the mornin', it just hurts

I don't wanna hear what I can't mime

Anywhere with you could change my mind

Somebody's taking much too long Somebody's taking much too long

Don't call me stupid...

Don't call me stupid...

It's my life and I can't delete it

Is that the life I lead?

All these surreal things and sudden decisions

Just wanna waste my time with you

I will leave it...

...in my dreams

i'LL NeVer LeT IT BoThEr ME

it's not my style

I know you want it

I know you want it

Somebody's taking much too long Somebody's taking much too long

Don't call me stupid...

Don't call me stupid...

For more infomation >> The Voidz-Leave You In My Dreams (Letra/Lyrics) - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

No bond for chainsaw attack suspect - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> No bond for chainsaw attack suspect - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

How the States Got Their Shapes - Duration: 4:20.

When I was in eighth grade, I was very curious about how the states got their shapes.

Why are all the states so weirdly shaped

and then Wyoming and Colorado are just boxes?

Why are the states in the east real tiny, but the states in the west so huge?

I voiced this curiosity to my social studies teacher that year,

and she introduced me to the show, "How the States Got Their Shapes."

I loved this show.

I still tell people how some states got their shapes much to the annoyance of most of them.

If you're one of those people that would be annoyed by that, click away, go watch TheOdd1sOut or something

beacause I'm about to learn you a lesson on why the states are so weird.

Number one:

Why are the eastern states's borders squiggly lines, but the western states's borders straight and boxy?

Well it's because of choo-choo trains.

Back in the east they used rivers as borders because trains hadn't been invented yet,

and water was their primary source of transportations.

(That's also why most major cities are on water)

That's also why most state borders in the east are very squiggly.

Then comes the Industrial Revolution,

TRAINS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the U.S. is moving west and with that movement comes more states,

and when you have more states you have more borders, so what do you do to define these borders?

With the train tracks! That's why most state borders have straight lines and are so boxy.

Number two: Missouri.

Missouri seems like a pretty normally shaped state,

with the straight border on the bottom, top, and left side,

and the Mississippi River carving out the western side.

Everything's normal except for those two weird things on the side.

The little bit on the top left is the Platte Purchase which was acquired *FROM* the Natives there.

I don't get why it's called the Platte Purchase,

when I doubt there was any actual purchasing going on.

The bootheel of Missouri is actually an interesting story,

At least... it is to me.

Back when Missouri was first admitted to the Union, it didn't include the bootheel.

The people that lived there were all like,

"we have more in commom with Missouri,"

"Missouri is better than Arkansas,"

"Arkansas is bad," etc.

No,

after writing this I looked it up just to confirm if I was remembering it right,

and it turns out was I said was just a legend.

It turns out it was because the rich landowners didn't want to be part of Arkansas

and just wanted to govern themselves.

But that's boring.

Another version I heard from the aforementioned (ooh big word) social studies teacher was that

there was a huge earthquake in New Madrid, Missouri.

It rang bells in North Carolina,

made the Mississippi River run backwards,

and destroyed Memphis.

This earthquake devastated the area in what is now south-eastern Missouri,

which meant it was cheap to buy.

This guy bought the land,

and when Arkansas and Missouri were becoming states

he wanted to join Missouri because he felt that Missouri would have stronger political power.

I didn't see the version anywhere on Wikipedia, so I'm assuming it's not true.

That kinda makes me sad because it was pretty interesting.

I guess teachers can't always be right.

Next, Ohio and Michigan.

Have you ever wondered why Michigan has that upper peninsula?

No?

Well, too bad, I warned you I was going to nerd out.

Well,

back in the day Toledo was a pretty important city,

with it being on Lake Erie and all.

Michigan and Ohio both wanted Toledo,

and they actually had a war called the

Toledo War. Or the Michigan-Ohio War.

It depends on who you ask.

It lasted from 1835 to 1836

The U.S. government was all like,

"we can't have these states fighting, that's no good."

(Even though the Civil War would be like 30 years later)

So they proposed a deal.

Ohio would get Toledo,

and Michigan would get the land above Lake Michigan that no one had really explored or colonized yet.

Michigan was pretty sad at the time,

but I imagine they're just laughing now.

Finally, why is a part of Kentucky not actually in Kentucky?

Funny you should ask,

it's because that part of Kentucky actually used to be connected to Kentucky.

How did it end up looking like it either belongs to Missouri or Tennessee?

Interesting story, it's because of the Mississippi River.

Rivers, especailly rivers like the Mississippi or Missouri,

are constantly changing their position due to erosion and stuff.

The river eventually moved downward enough

that it separated that part of Fulton County from the rest of Fulton County.

I went onto Google Streetview to see if there were any houses or people living in the area

and all I saw was a bunch of farmland, which isn't really too weird for the U.S.

Quick note before I go to the end card,

while I was messing around with Google Maps

I found that someone had gone kayaking (or canoeing or whatever)

and took a 360 camera so you can do a streetview of that part of the Mississippi River

that surrounds that little part of Fulton County

Radical.

Alright, that's it,

I hope you enjoyed the video

and that I didn't nerd out too much.

This was really a fun video to make because it's just so interesting to me,

but yeah okay bye.

For more infomation >> How the States Got Their Shapes - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Next To Me (Imagine Dragons) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:17.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Next To Me (Imagine Dragons) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Supreme Court Issues Decision on Trump's Push for DACA - Duration: 3:35.

Supreme Court Issues Decision on Trump�s Push for DACA

The U.S. Supreme Court declined Monday to review a lower court ruling requiring the

federal government to continue administering the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

program.

The decision is a blow to the Trump administration, which hopes to solidify its prerogative to

revoke DACA as soon as possible.

�It is assumed that the Court of Appeals will proceed expeditiously to decide this

case,� the Court�s Monday morning orders read, a strong sign the justices will take

the case at some point in the fut

Judge William Alsup of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California barred

the administration from terminating DACA in January.

Alsup concluded its rescission was based on a flawed legal premise, rendering the decision

�arbitrary, capricious, an abuse of discretion, (and) otherwise not in accordance with law.�

In an extraordinary procedural move, the government appealed directly to the Supreme Court.

Under normal procedure, the government would challenge Alsup�s order at the 9th U.S.

Circuit Court of Appeals, a principle antagonist to Trump�s ambitions throughout his presidency.

Solicitor General Noel Francisco, the government�s Supreme Court lawyer, argued the case required

the tribunal�s urgent attention, as Alsup�s decision �requires the government to sanction

indefinitely an ongoing violation of federal law being committed by nearly 700,000 aliens.�

The justices rarely grant such requests.

The petition was also a long shot as a matter of timing.

At this juncture of the year, scheduling constraints weigh heavily on the docket.

The Court adjourns in late June, and the agenda for a given term is generally set by January.

As such, it would be quite unusual for the justices to schedule another case for the

current term at this late moment.

The Court signaled throughout the last week that it would not grant the government�s

request.

The Court had two scheduled opportunities to announce a decision respecting the petition,

but remained silent each time, a strong sign it would reject the appeal.

All told, Monday�s decision was not a surprising development.

The decision does not exhaust the Trump administration�s options.

Instead, it will revert to normal appellate procedure and ask the 9th Circuit to overturn

Alsup�s ruling.

If the 9th Circuit declines to do so, the government may then petition the Supreme Court.

The decision casts further uncertainty upon the 680,000 DACA recipients currently inside

U.S. borders.

The prospect of a legislative solution to their predicament is currently rather thin,

making the judiciary the most likely venue for a decision as to their future.

For more infomation >> Supreme Court Issues Decision on Trump's Push for DACA - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Nobody knows how to party like figure skaters | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:03.

The PyeongChang Olympics saw Canadian athletes exceed expectations

with a record twenty-nine medals!

[*cheering*] Yeah!

It was an exciting Olympics, it had everything from a skating wardrobe malfunction,

to a bizarre doping scandal; the world of curling was rocked when a Russian

curler tested positive for performance enhancing drugs!

A curler using a performance enhancing drug seems odd when you consider that in 1972,

a Canadian curler competed while smoking!

What curler needs steroids?!

The only drug a curler needs is a couple of Tylenols to help with the headache you get

from listening to people yell: "Hurry hard!"

When you're hungover.

We cheered on our Olympians and they cheered on each other.

Check out Scott Moir, holding a beer and yelling at hockey refs

during the gold medal game between Canada and the U.S.

But Moir isn't the best part of the clip --- check out Patrick Chan next to Moir.

Chan, buddy, you okay?

You okay Patrick?

Stop nursing that beer bud, you gotta chill out!

That clip proves once again that nobody knows how to party like figure skaters.

And speaking of that, congrats to fellow Newfoundlander Kaetlyn Osmond

on winning the bronze!

[applause] Yeah!

Kaetlyn, you broke your leg, you retired and you came back to win a medal.

Imagine what you could've done, if you had just broken both your legs!

So thank you Olympians, and if you're wondering how long this love

and admiration will last, you only have to look as far as gold medalist

snowboarder Sebastien Toutant, who Tweeted; "Two days ago I won a gold medal for Canada

and today I'm flying 57a on an Air Canada flight.

What a great Olympic partner!"

Well, welcome home!

As a snowboarder you should know, it's all downhill from here!

For more infomation >> Nobody knows how to party like figure skaters | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Cruel Truths About Existence That Will Force You To Get Your - Duration: 6:22.

Cruel Truths About Existence That Will Force You To Get Your Sh t Together!

By consciousreminder

Life is tough, there is no doubt about that. It is going up and down like a roller coaster,

and sometimes it seems like as soon as you get up, it�s going to knock you down again.

Life is difficult, and everybody knows that. But nobody realizes how tough it can be. When

things start to tumble down around you it can make you feel hopeless.

While you shouldn�t ever try to control the things that happen around you because

you can�t, it doesn�t mean that you just have to sit and give up. Get back on your

feet and fight back. The more you beat down the harder it gets

to keep going, believe me on this one. However, once you accept all this, it�s getting easier

for you to accept it. You can�t wait for things to get better, you have to do it yourself.

Accepting these things will really open your eyes to the importance of it.

1. You are dying No matter how much time and money you spend

on making your life good, it will always end no matter what.

2. Everybody You Know Will Die You can�t constantly obsess over losing

people and death, but you also can�t take anyone for granted. Eventually, everyone you

know will die, and you might not be the last one to go either.

3. Wealth Isn�t Happiness No matter what amount of money you have it

will never cause you to be happy. Happiness is within, no matter the riches.

4. Searching for Happiness Makes You Lose It

Happiness is right there in front of you. If you are constantly searching for something

to make you happy, you�ll never suffice your hunger. In order to be happy you have

to be happy with what you already have. 5. Spend Time Not Money

Many people believe that you can not enjoy yourself without money. Wrong! You don�t

need to go out for a dinner, to see a movie or go to a museum to have fun!

6. You Can�t Please Everyone Trying to please everyone around you is exhausting

and at the same time impossible. You just can�t do it, so stop trying.

7. Accept Your Feelings Stop trying to deny yourself of emotions.

You have feelings and you can�t get past them without admitting you have them to begin

with. 8. Be Responsible

Nobody is responsible for your actions except for you. Regardless of what influences you,

you are the one who makes the decision. Take responsibility for yourself and your actions.

9. Stop Trying to Be Perfect None of us are perfect, and although we all

try to be, we never will be. Perfection is an imaginary tale of fairies. Stop trying

to live up to some non-existent standard and love yourself.

10. Don�t Waste Talent If you have a talent put it to use! Don�t

let a god given ability go to waste!

11. Live in the Now As much as we try to plan out and control

our lives, we ultimately don�t control anything. You can try to predict the future and prepare

for it, but it�ll never work out the way you think it will. Stop trying to perfect

the future and stop dwelling on the past and you will achieve happiness.

12. Nobody Cares How Hard Your life Is Life is hard for everyone. It throws us all

twists and turns, so stop thinking you�re the only one it happens to. Stop going on

and on trying to make everyone believe your life is harder than theirs. It�s a never-ending

piss contest. 13. Share Your Knowledge

Learning things is useless unless you share it with the people around you! Knowledge is

only of help if we share it with each other. If you learn something the hard way, help

your neighbor out by warning them. 14. Invest in Yourself

If you don�t spend time with yourself life is pointless! You don�t get to live as anyone

else, so take the time to really make yourself the best version there is.

15. When Things Suck, Don�t react Life might always throw us curve balls, but

it ultimately comes down to the way you react to it. If you believe it is the end of the

world it will really feel like it. However, keep your chin up and remain positive and

you�ll see that things aren�t half bad. 16. Quit Dreaming and Do the Work

Dreams are for the birds, you have to make your biggest wishes come true. There is no

wish-granting genies even though we all still hope one will show up for us. It�s time

to stop expecting things to change and change them for yourself. Want to be an actor? Go

be an actor. Stop wishing and do it! 17. Be Grateful

No matter how bad you think you might have it, there is always someone who has it worse.

Be happy and be grateful for the things you do have instead of wishing for the things

you don�t! It takes the joy and value out of everything if you don�t appreciate it!

18. Don�t Lose Yourself It�s important to never lose your true sense

of self throughout the journey of life. Always remember what is important to you and keep

a sense of your priorities! 19. You Can�t Take Money with you When You

Die You might be a millionaire in this world,

but you certainly can�t take it with you when you move on. We all die eventually, so

don�t get too caught up in your own finances. There are more important things in life.

For more infomation >> Cruel Truths About Existence That Will Force You To Get Your - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Jiren Is Training Goku? Everything Jiren Planned - Duration: 3:39.

Hello and welcome back all my dragon ball theorist there is one trend that has been

consistent in the tournament up too the very end.

The only reason anyone stayed in the the tournament is because Jiren has allowed it.

His power has been unquestioned from the beginning and in reality he could of easily eliminated

everyone from the start and just be done with it winning the tournament and getting his

wish.

However he took on more of a role to only be there for the difficult opponents if needed.

This is why after defeating Hit he looked right at Goku stating that and began to meditate

confirming that he won't be beat.

So why has Jiren acted this way?

Why didn't he just go Full power from the start and blow everyone out of the ring?

It was said to be a mistake that Jiren left Goku in the tournament but what if that isn't

the case and just all part of his plan.

What if Jiren wants to actually see Goku's full potential.

From the moment Goku attained Ultra Instinct Omen Jiren has been intrigued he seemed to

notice that heat and Goku's limits but still even then, he didn't eliminate him.

Is it cause of curiosity to see what drives Goku or something else more selfish.

Jiren has a plan and that is why he is there it isn't just because Universe 11 needs him.

He came for the Super Dragon Balls but what if somehow Goku now is part of this plan and

he has been pushing him to surpass his limits again and again to become stronger.

There is a saying it definitely is lonely at the top and even before Goku awakened Ultra

Instinct again.

Jiren decided to beat him down instead of just going for a finishing blow.

There were plenty of opportunities when Goku was in his base form for Jiren to finish the

job.

Except he didn't.

He dragged it out to the very end hoping for

Goku to awaken his powers again.

and he definitely didn't dissapoint, that's our Goku.

Jiren has never trusted anyone and believes in only absolute power.

Goku wants to fight the strongest opponents which drives him and it is etched into his

core.

It was inevitable these 2 would meet in the final battle but Jiren see's something in

Goku and that is the reason why he is still in there.

Jiren knows that if he keeps pushing Goku he will finally fully attain Ultra Instinct

and perhaps a power that can rival his.

This is something Jiren has dreamed about.

A true fight where he doesn't hold anything back and can finally be tested which in reality

that isn't so different from Goku is it.

I think Jiren see a lot of himself in Goku and in his quest beyond strength we will see

the true reasons to why Jiren kept Goku in the tournament.

Why he decided to not eliminate him, and why Jiren was supposed to win all along.

Since Dragon Ball Super is ending it is fitting that we have 2 fighters at the absolute best

fighting to protect their Universe.

Although Jiren and Goku initially have the same motive, to fight the strongest.

Jiren wants one last test perhaps to see if he is worthy and no one can test him like

Goku.

So regardless of who wins maybe the "Work of the Gods Ends here".

Although there is no mistaking it that Jiren has been hoping for this moment.

Is his absolute power enough?

Well now I want to hear from you.

Who do you think will win in this epic fight?

Do you think Jiren has been secretly training and pushing Goku to constantly surpass his

limits?

Is this a mistake or is everything going as Jiren's planned?

I always love to hear your theories in the comments below and if you enjoyed this video

don't forget to hit that like button and please subscribe and turn on that notification bell

to keep those theories coming!!

For more infomation >> Jiren Is Training Goku? Everything Jiren Planned - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Las grabaciones del Apollo XI en la Luna nunca se borraron. - Duration: 35:06.

For more infomation >> Las grabaciones del Apollo XI en la Luna nunca se borraron. - Duration: 35:06.

-------------------------------------------

What is ShowerUp all about? www.showerup.org - Duration: 3:43.

When you talk about homeless people, the picture that comes to mind is the guy on

the corner asking for money holding a sign. For most homeless people that's not

their story. That's not their reality because they feel oftentimes ashamed and

so they fall back, they blend in, and you don't see them.

Well Paul tell us a little bit about your story and what the ministry of

ShowerUp is all about. Really what we talked about with ShowerUp and our whole

mission is first and foremost we're here to build relationships and we find that

that's the core of how we can impact lives for Jesus and it really becomes

more than just about making dirty people clean, it really is about seeing lives

transformed. When it's time to to go in and serve what does it actually

look like tell us about that process We have a converted box truck that has

three shower suites in it and oftentimes we pull up there's dozens of people

sometimes upwards of a hundred people have been waiting for hours that's part

of the you know the the neat thing about what we do is that we get a chance to

spend time with them and talk with them because here we're seeing people who have been

waiting in line they tell us their stories we get a chance to hang out and

when they get their shower and they come out and they're transformed. You can see

it in their faces. They just come out and they're smiling

they're laughing and that to me is the sign of hope. They have

understood that life has possibilities for them now.

What was the inspiration for ShowerUp? If you would have said to me 20 years ago

you're going to work with the homeless a lot. I would have looked at you like you

were nuts because it was never on my radar. It was one of those things that

God had not worked in my heart and I hadn't really understood how important

the poor were to God and then just reading Matthew 25 again where Jesus

talks about when you did it for the least of these then you did it for Me.

The verses after that talk about when you didn't do it for the least of these

you didn't do it for Me and that was a gut punch for me. That was, wait a minute

I've got to change what I do. I've got to change how I think. And ShowerUp was born

when we just said okay we're just gonna go walk through this door until God

closes it. We had one lady who said to us that you've made me feel human again.

You don't look past me. You actually talk to me and you care about me.

Most people have heard of Jesus, they just haven't seen him and we get a chance to

show that to people each and every day. Talk to us about how you've seen

community developed as you've been ministering to the homeless community

of Nashville. You know when we first launched ShowerUp we didn't know what to

expect. What we have seen though is a real community develop and grow and

it's not just among the homeless it's among volunteers or people who come down

to cut hair. Sometimes we've had musicians come down and play music and I

think this is what the church is. This is the church. This is all kinds of people

coming from all walks of life with truly a common purpose. The common purpose isn't

about making dirty people clean it's about sharing this love that we have for

one another because God has put us in this place in this time with this

opportunity.

For more infomation >> What is ShowerUp all about? www.showerup.org - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Gus the Iguana at Gonzaga University - Duration: 0:58.

Meet Gus, he's a green iguana who lives in the biology lab on Gonzaga's campus.

Like his cousin the chameleon he can change colors. That's why this green iguana is orange today

He may seem like any regular lizard, but he's quite the character.

Iguanas is in the wild reproduce annually.

But Gus has gotten used to his bachelor lifestyle. Some iguanas are territorial and can even be hostile toward people when they feel threatened.

But Gus is pretty chill. In fact, you can find him cuddling with students and going for strolls around campus.

Don't make him mad though. He's no pushover.

When the weather gets chilly iguanas can freeze up and become completely immobilized.

Gus gets to live inside

So he doesn't have to worry about the Spokane winters. Next time you're near the biology lab. Stop by Gus' place to check him out.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét