Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Hi. Today I will show you how to make kanzashi Easter egg with roses.

I made it by request from my viewers.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

First, burn an end of ribbon...

...and attach it to a tip of egg.

Drag the ribbon to the bottom...

...and back to the top.

Cross it.

Drag the ribbon to the bottom,..

...cross it...

...and pin the office pin.

Wrap entire Easter egg with crossing the ribbon on the top and on the bottom.

Secure the end of ribbon by using office pin.

Gently heat entire egg. Ribbon will adhere to the surface.

Cut the strips out of ribbon. 6cm x 2.5cm each.

Fold the side of the ribbon to the bottom then fold the opposite side.

Burn the edges...

...and press them (to glue them together).

Apply a glue on the bottom and roll up the petal.

Add another petals. Glue them tightly.

Add more petals until obtaining the proper size of the flower.

Make the leaves in the same way as petals...

...but fold the sides to the middle...

...and then burn the edges.

Glue the leaves to the flower.

Cut the strips out of 3 different ribbons. 6cm x 2.5cm each.

Fold the sides of ribbon to the middle. The vertex should be sharp.

Hold the petal. Make another 2 petals but out of different ribbons.

Place the petals on top of the first one.

Attach the first set of petals to the egg. Start from the middle.

Add another set next to previous one.

Make entire row of petals.

Next attach the second row over the first one.

The petals should be between the petals from the previous row.

Make a few rows in the same way.

Finally, glue the roses to the top of egg.

And it's done.

The Easter egg made in this way will be a truly beautiful decoration.

You can make sets out of 3 triangles just as I do, or set out of 2 triangles which will be easier.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make artichoke ribbon Easter egg and kanzashi roses (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #459 - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Why Empaths Freeze Around Fake People - Duration: 3:19.

Why Empaths Freeze Around Fake People

Empaths are gifted people who have special ability to understand people without even

talking to them.

However, being empaths are always not nice.

There are some stages or situations when empaths feel so shocked that they could not say a

word.

One of them is when they meet fake people.

If you are wondering why, there are some reasons that you should know.

Before jumping to the video, dont forget to give a like to this video and subscribe to

our channel.

1.

Empaths usually mimic other people Fake people sometimes cannot hold their ground

well.

It happens often especially when they are cornered by mind readers such as empaths.

When empaths successfully cornered them, the fake people are usually frozen.

Empaths also freeze at the same moment as mimicking their move.

2.

Empaths regret their friends lie Sometimes, empaths do not expect their friends

to lie.

When they pick lying sign from their friends, they are usually shocked to the point they

could not utter a single word.

3.

Experiencing devastating symptoms Empaths are known for their hyper sensitivity

towards emotions of other people.

When they see and meet fake people, they are frozen because of receiving negative and untruthful

aura from them.

4.

Reading body language Attuned empaths are actually frozen fairly

quicker than those who do not practice their skills.

However, still, they cannot be free from being shocked and frozen from fake people.

They can not only read what's on people's mind through the way people talk.

However, they also can read the body language.

Therefore, even though someone does not say something, empaths can detect lies on them.

5.

Empaths absorb energy from fake people Fake people are considered dangerous for most

people.

However, empaths do not look them that way.

In fact, empaths feel empathy towards them.

However, at the same time, they are drained by those kind of people.

The reason is because fake people emit odd energy that empaths feel need to be altered

into something straight and positive.

All in all, that's the why empaths freeze around fake people.

So, Really cool information isn't it!

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Why Empaths Freeze Around Fake People - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

3 Unusual Spots in North Carolina - Travel Channel - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> 3 Unusual Spots in North Carolina - Travel Channel - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Splatoon 2 Splat Zones Commentary - I DID SO WELL!! - Duration: 4:31.

haha get rekt money what's up guys you're the master ranked battles here

back again and today we're gonna be doing splatoon

2 splat zones commentary what's hey how's it going down a club my

name is I'm taboo and welcome to splatoon - splat zones topic area so I'm

going to be commentating over my terrible skills in splatoon - but before

we get into this video guys smash that like button down below if you like

watching me fail make reading on my channel please subscribe it hit that

notification bell there go down a club and a never miss a video

so yeah I'm pretty bad at splat loans as you probably tell by my rank and by the

fact that I kept saying I felt so yeah but you know my team might carry me you

never know you never know so yeah basically pellets lessons it's basically

gotta cover this like assessor gift to be covering majority of majority of this

area and any everywhere in control so if you get most of the area of this oh he's

got a stupid ink brush I hate ink brushes is that just mean by the

unwanted weights in brushes like legit oh dang we lost the lead already em so

yeah basically got to take control of these new zones by just eating them with

why do they have the worst weapons in the game like why do they have the most

annoying weapons in the game and they're they're like why just got the whole team

have the worst like the most annoying weapons okay alright yeah okay well that

didn't really help because I mean they lost control

never mind we must win get out of here all right there we go

it's we're in control okay take it no no way

once you why are you standing still help me out here dude help me out help me I'm

gonna learn your bomb your record um no he's got the ink brush gosh darn it all

right we got sweep alright all there's a dude there's a over there I saw him

myself bomb him throw a bomb at that nerd did

we get him no okay is he yes they're real we're good and oh okay

okay we going go go go away no no that inverse dude

not okay okay yeah yeah I hear yes Daddy all right one boy boy come on

oh my gosh we've taken the lead oh my gosh oh my gosh come on go

Plus no go away what get out of it yes go away yeah I've only died like once so

I'm actually very proud of myself we just won we basically just won we did

win what that was amazing I I don't know I did pretty well I don't

know how but I did I did surprisingly well yeah there we go

oh dang we're doing this map this map is like not looking this I don't really

like this map for splat zones I mean SWAT ones it's fun I mean it's

probably I don't know I I mean my list fair motors probably flammable it's just

because like I don't it's kind of it's too complicated for me the rest of them

are so simple but the Clampetts is kind of complicated

um but yeah my favorite is I don't know it's probably either it's probably tower

control I do like other than terms for obviously chores for my favorite but

like my favorite rank battle is um probably yeah probably tower I know

everybody hates Stargell I like yeah I think I think it's fun all right we're

just gonna take control and I control these drone Bob things up when I'm home

rawr get rekt nerd um okay okay we can use our bomb no don't you dare don't you

dare you stupid charger dude like people who weren't good with this map yep don't

even me started on chargers in this map they're the worst thing ever

honestly it's look one of the most annoying thing in the game and people

have chargers on this map and they're like really admitted like do that 360

no-scope you know hey you know my rollers and chargers are too much for me

right hopefully you blow up oh yeah yeah we won that was actually a very easy run

I don't know how I've been doing so well today so there we go guys that was

splatoon - splat zones commentary hope y'all enjoyed this splat

zones gameplay on splatoon - if you didn't like

some more make sure to smash that like button down below also if you're at all

new to my channel please subscribe and hit that notification bell to join the

Diamond Club and never miss a video so I talked you guys out later and for now be

a squid not a kid

For more infomation >> Splatoon 2 Splat Zones Commentary - I DID SO WELL!! - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

ANOUK GONE? PARTY AT ORIGINS - AFTERVLOG #120 - Duration: 14:17.

Hi lovely people

Surprise!

It's me today!

Finally. It's too light.

Finally, a weekend without Anouk.

So quite!

I'm joking.

I'm going to Origins today.

We're invited.

I'm invited.

And I'm going to take you guys with me so,

you have to do it with me.

I'm getting ready really quick and

then I'm take you with me today.

This guy

This guy is going to be a subscriber.

You subscribe, right?

- Yes I'm going to be a subscriber.

I just met her

Very nice girl.

Comment.

What do we think of this party girls?

- We think it's great!

A very nice atmosphere!

I've been to Origins yesterday

at Maaspoort Den Bosch

I was so excited because it was a time ago that I went to a party.

Well, we missed one weekend.

I had a great timee

Frequencerz, B-Front

That were also the first DJ's that I listened to when I went to hardstyle parties for the first time

I knew almost every track

Always when there's a party where there playing older hardstyle

there are always more dedicated people.

Everybody went crazy but you can see that in the video.

I didn't stay till the end of the party, I'm sorry for that!

Many people came to say hello to me.

I enjoyed that.

Further..

I'm happy when Anouk comes back

We're going to Loudness at Eindhoven next Saturday

I'm also very excited about that party, because we'll see Phuture Noize after a long time.

I hope you liked this video.

Don't forget to like and subscribe

See you Saturday!

Bye.

For more infomation >> ANOUK GONE? PARTY AT ORIGINS - AFTERVLOG #120 - Duration: 14:17.

-------------------------------------------

Kelly Clarkson Had an Awkward Moment with Meryl Streep - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> Kelly Clarkson Had an Awkward Moment with Meryl Streep - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Children Edition | street legends - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Children Edition | street legends - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox WWII - My Favorite FFA Gameplay : Killchain + Atom Bomb - Duration: 3:17.

Okay, people join, perfect !

That's perfect !

*cough xd* We love that

I would like to have a killchain in FFA (Little boy did you know)

Because I've never really got one

Woah, okay, this dude knew I was here

He played like a b*tch (christian channel D:)

:o, WTF ?

What happened guys ???

What ??

What happened..?

What the f****ck

What happened guys ?

What just happened

What

Dude, at the moment I say that I want a killchain in FFA (I called it !)

I got this, and I got the Atom Bomb as well

What just happened

What the f-

*And that's one more killchain to add to the Grind Squad Montage ! <3* (Montage coming out Saturday/Sunday !)

For more infomation >> Roblox WWII - My Favorite FFA Gameplay : Killchain + Atom Bomb - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Sridevi's Antam Sanskar Started | Exclusive Video - Duration: 4:51.

Sridevi's Antam Sanskar Started | Exclusive Video

For more infomation >> Sridevi's Antam Sanskar Started | Exclusive Video - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Huawei Mate 10 Pro vs OnePlus 5T camera test | Last Cam Standing - Duration: 8:09.

Chinese manufaturer OnePlus makes damn good mid-range phones for enthusiast Android users,

but their phone cameras have always fallen short.

So how does their newest phone, the 5t, compare to our current phone camera champ, Huawei's

Mate 10 Pro?

Let's put them head to head in Last Cam Standing!

Last Cam Standing is PCWorld's video series that determines the best phone camera for

still images in a King-of-the-hill style battle.

Whichever phone wins moves on to face the next major smartphone release.

Last year, the Mate 10 from Huawei finished at the top of the smartphone pile.

It's impressive optics and AI-powered scene recognition help it to take captivating photos.

But OnePlus has once again reconfigured its camera setup, and on the 5t they pair a standard

camera with a secondary low-light sensor.

On paper these specs appear similar, but I'll let the results of the testing speak for themselves.

As always, we divide the testing into 4 catagories: color, clarity, exposure, and user experience.

All our testing mimics how people use phones in the real world.

I just pull the phone from my pocket, and use the stock camera app with HDR processing

set to auto.

Now some of you have asked 'why not shoot in manual mode on a tripod saving to raw files?'.

Well, first, that's not even close to real-world testing.

Second, we aim for tests that reveal how the phone companies have tuned their camera settings

for auto use.

So while I'm confident in my ability to take a good photograph on a tripod in manual

mode, I'm more interested in seeing if the phone can without those things.

But I'm always open to hear about different testing ideas so subscribe and drop a comment

or shoot me a tweet.

With that out of the way, let's get to the results!

The first category is color, and here we're going over color reproduction and white balance.

This first shot of grafitti appears very close in terms of color reproduction.

There's plenty of variation in each color but we're starting to see differences in

white balance.

The Mate 10 skews cooler, while the 5t is skewing warmer.

But this next shot of a plant switches things up.

Huawei's intelligent algorythm accurately identitifed this scene as a plant and boosted

the warmer tones.The 5t on the other hand kept things cooler but lost contrast and vibrancy.

Neither of them is accurate to the eye, but both phones are tuned to respond to scenarios

in different ways.

This next scene is also very interesting - check out the yellow curb and red pole.

The Mate 10's shot feels natural, while the 5t produces almost pastel-looking fake

colors.

Now look at the grey curb in the backgroud, the 5t exhibits some serious green tint that

affects the whole photo.

This hallway in the Wynn at Las Vegas has a heavy mixture of natural and artificial

light.

The Mate 10 Pro once again leans cooler and the 5t warmer, but the 5t really floods the

background in a heavy handed deep oragne.

Lets finish with a landscape shot of San Francisco.

By looking at the white clouds, we can see how tinting can affect the overall mood of

a photo.

On the Mate 10, a purple tint and cooler color temperature gives us a chilly winter day.

But a warmer color temp and a green tint on the 5t feels more like a warm summer day.

I say it time and time again, but color is a matter of personal taste.

Personally, I found the Mate 10 to be more accurate and its scenes are better suited

to what I look for from a camera.

So the color category goes to the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.

The second category is clarity.

We're looking at the sharpness of each image, and how well each camera handles dark environments.

Here we have a shot of fake plants at Ikea.

Disregarding the dynamic range (we'll get to that later) we see a bit more noise from

the Mate 10.

BUT we also have a clearer image overall, despite the higher megapixel count of the

5t.

Checking out this long shot in the warehouse shows the 5t faring even worse.

The individual packages on the shelf have good separation on the Mate 10 pro, while

the 5t just doesn't come close.

So where does the 5t shine?

How about outside in full sunlight?

Nope.

Alcatraz island is clearer on the Mate 10.

Maybe when we get a little closer?

Eh, not really

Zooming in on this beer list reveals an odd ghosting around the edges on the 5t's shot.

It's not camera shake, and the photo is in focus, so I can't really explain what

happened.

But, surely the 5t is great in low light, right?

That's the whole point of the second sensor?

As we head into a dark garage I've lost all hope in the 5t—the zoomed in results

are rough.

And this is just the main camera on the OnePlus, as I actually had to try really hard to engage

the second 'low light' camera.

You would hope that's where the 5t can redeem itself.

Unfortunatly it's not the case.

This shot does engage that second low-light sensor, and we see a bit more texture quality

on the bricks.

But zoom into the labels and I wouldn't call that a win over the Mate 10.

So the clairty category easily goes to the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.

The third category is exposure.

We'll look at the dynamic range of each image and how each camera decided to expose

for a scene.

I'll include historgrams in this section so you can follow along as well.

In almost every lighting situation, I was pleased with how both phones exposed for a

scene.

I couldn't find any extreme examples of improper exposure, so there isn't much to

report there, and thats a good thing.

But when we start to compare dynamic range in photos with high contrast environments,

that's a different story.

Here on Alcatraz there's a good amount of information lost in the shadows on the 5t.

The Mate 10 Pro is a bit washed out, but I'd rather add contrast back in in post rather

than try to take it out.

Same thing here.

The Mate 10 feels a bit more processed as a result, but it's still holding more information

in the extreme ends of the exposure than the 5t.

This next shot I took in Vegas isn't great looking, but it helps to illustrate a point.

The highlights on the 5t are blown out.

And there isn't even as much detail in the shadows either.

So it's not an exposure problem -- the 5t's HDR tuning just isn't as agressive as the

Mate 10's.

So while it's not a huge win, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro takes the exposure category.

The final category is user experience.

Here we'll look at extra features, and what it's like to use the camera day to day.

Like I said in the last episode of Last Cam Standing, the Mate 10 Pro doesn't have the

most user friendly interface.

But it does offer a whole host of features like a manual mode, a stunning black and wide

mode, RAW file support, and even an apeture slider for varrying amounts of bokeh.

But at the heart of the Mate 10 Pro is it's AI powered real-time scene and object recognition.

The phone reads every scene, and tries to tune the processing to match whats being shot.

It's a whole other level of computational photography.

On the 5T side, I was not blown away.

The camera app is very close to stock Android, which means it was straightforward and easy

to use, but it lacks any fancy features.

It was pretty quick to launch and ran reliably, but it's nothing special.

Like the 5 before it, the 5t also lacks OIS, or optical image stabilization.

OnePlus' version of EIS, electronic stabilization, is not great either so it's a real bummer

and I certainly felt it's absence day to day.

So Huawei's Mate 10 Pro takes the user experience category as well.

For the money the OnePlus 5t provides a solid camera system, but it's not enough to take

the top spot.

So, for the second time in a row, Huawei's Mate 10 Pro wins Last Cam Standing.

The Mate 10 Pro's dual camera setup, custom processing chip, and Leica partnership all

help to secure the win.

The second 20MP black and white sensor not only helps the main camera take better photos,

but also produces amazing shots on it's own.

It's a fun camera to use and I have no problem recommending it.

But the Samsung Galaxy s9 is right around the corner.

Will Huawei be able to hang onto the top spot for long?

Subscribe, share, leave me comments, and definitely come back for the next Last Cam Standing!

For more infomation >> Huawei Mate 10 Pro vs OnePlus 5T camera test | Last Cam Standing - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mikä on seksitauti?! - Duration: 0:24.

Let's ask!

What is an STD (sexually transmitted disease)?

Listen. It's a form of disease that you can catch from having sex with a person who has a one.

Ergo from oral sex or anal- or vaginal intercourse.

Use a condom. It protects you from them.

Alright! No parasites!

For more infomation >> Mikä on seksitauti?! - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG #20: SPRING IN NEW YORK! • Rens Kroes - Duration: 11:25.

That was not hard at all.

Oh, I forgot the sweet potato.

We are going to drink a coffee.

You have no idea what the temperature is right now.

Hi Powerfoodies,

welcome in my new vlog.

It is Sunday,

so I have a lot of coffee dates.

I am going outside soon.

Unfortunately, it is raining,

but my hair is wet anyway, so who cares?

I am just going to talk a lot today.

I am excited,

so stay tuned.

Wow, beautiful cards.

We are picking cards.

What do you mean?

We are working on specific issues,

to make life better.

And to change your consciousness,

in a fun and easy way.

Wow, that is so special.

Did you make this yourself?

Yes.

So beautiful.

And the card that I picked is...

stillness.

What do I have to do?

To live in the moment,

so that you are open for magical insights.

Guys,

I have this at home,

and it is the best.

You can pick a card everyday,

and it really does something with you.

Magic.

I have a ginger turmeric,

matcha.

And I am here with...

Britney.

So much fun!

I feel that I am in need for some vitamin C,

and magnesium.

So, I am going to buy these I think.

So many.

This one is plant-based,

so it should be okay.

I also have to search every time, guys.

It is Monday today,

and we are going to do a yoga class.

And I say 'we' because...

So close!

So much fun!

Rens cooked a delicious meal for me,

Oh, what did I cook?

I think something green.

So I did not really cook, right?

No, not really.

I chopped.

A delicious salad.

Oh, I forgot the sweet potato.

I am totally ready for yoga.

That was not hard,

at all.

So,

I did hot yoga,

and it felt so good.

I am going to sleep very well I think.

I am super relaxed,

and I sweated a lot.

I usually never sweat when I workout.

Now I did,

so I am super happy with that.

Of course, everybody is staring at me,

because I am vlogging.

We are in a super cosy place,

and I am together with two ladies.

Winners of...

the giveaway.

So much fun.

What do you think of New York?

Very...

What is the right word?

One word.

Intense.

Very intense.

Yeah?

But also relaxed.

Why do you think it is relaxed?

I expected that life would go faster here,

and that the people would rush more, I think.

A lot more hectic, I think.

Yeah, and you can just walk around slowly here,

and the sun is shining.

Yes, it is really nice.

Enjoy!

And now we will have some lunch,

and record the Q&A.

We are done with the Q&A,

and we are having an amazing lunch.

Oh no, not yet.

We are not having lunch yet,

but we are going to start now.

We are going to attack, guys.

This just looks delicious, right?

Avocado toast,

delicious hummus,

salad,

we have an omelette.

And another avocado toast,

and we will get another omelette.

Desserts,

everything.

Guys, it was so nice having you here.

We had a delicious lunch.

See you soon, right?

For your internship, right?

Yes, in September.

Bye!

Leftover,

from a delicious plate of nachos.

We are at JaJaJa.

We are shooting right now,

and making very cool content together with...

Nick.

So much fun.

With some music in the background, of course.

We are going to drink coffee.

We are going to drink coffee.

We just did a shoot,

which was super fun,

and quick.

And now we are on our way to Wholefoods,

and we are going to make lunch for a friend of mine,

my 'sebere'...

what is the word again?

'Sebere'?

Yes, 'sebere' is Frisian.

But that is so funny,

because I always talk about Kim,

and you never see her in my video.

So, you might think I have a friend that does not exist.

I am just very lonely in New York.

A delicious vegan lunch, because she is vegan.

After that, we get back to work.

We are also going to the package free shop.

And we are going to the package free shop,

in Brooklyn.

This one is totally raw.

We are now in Brooklyn,

and we are walking to the package free shop.

I am always very aware of reducing the use of plastic.

So, I want to get some inspiration,

and we are here now.

Look, you can keep fruits and vegetables in here,

for in the fridge.

So you can bring it to the super market,

and fill it with groceries.

I have those.

For all your salads and dressings,

on the go.

This is all laundry detergent.

And you can fill it here,

or fill your own jar and that is even cheaper.

This is really, really good.

You have no idea what the temperature is right now.

End of February,

and it is 21 degrees Celcius.

The birds are whistling,

they are also confused, I think.

We are in the middle of the winter,

so nice!

I can just walk here in a T-shirt.

It is actually 24 degrees Celcius.

I was already thinking,

'it is so hot'.

This is insane, isn't it?

But I am just going to stroll in the city today,

and enjoy the weather.

Because tomorrow it will be 9 degrees Celcius.

It is Saturday today,

and look what I made.

So good!

Well, that was the video.

I hope you liked it.

And you can subscribe of course.

And if you have any question,

ask it in a comment below.

And I have a question for you...

because there might be topics you find interesting,

Then I can keep that in mind for my next videos.

See you next time, Powerfoodies!

Bye!

For more infomation >> VLOG #20: SPRING IN NEW YORK! • Rens Kroes - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

Travel Diary Hermione 2018 #9 - Duration: 3:15.

There we are off

of the coasts of Portugal.

With the weather forecast

and the charts we download

with our satellite,

we saw that there was a cold front

who was going to arrive

with a first trough

followed by a second.

To prepare for that,

we had a day

where the wind was weak

so we took the opportunity

to take reef

in the topsails.

A laugh it serves to reduce the sails.

By using the same sail,

we just reduce its surface.

At that time,

there is an anticyclone on the Azores

but today, when we sail,

he's no longer here, he's gone.

The roughs, they can circulate

as they want.

So that's why

we are in doubt

because we do not know

if they will move north after,

if they will go to the lands

or move south.

The change of direction of the wind

did not arrive at night.

He arrived at about 9:00 am to 10:00 am

with always a lot of swell

so the boat was not at all

supported by his sails.

He began to roll a lot.

In fact on the deck,

there were two thirds of the crew

There is a lot of water

who entered by the portholes

in the gun deck,

and also a lot of rain.

There are some who have fallen from their bunk bed,

they thought it was the end of the world.

Despite that, there was no panic,

the gabiers really followed

the instructions of their sailor leader and assistant.

I know a little the sea

with his abrupt changes like that,

it can change at once.

it lasted a long time,

we caught a big storm

with a lot of water,

a lot of wind.

Everything is mixed in my head,

I do not know anymore, I just know

that we had pain in our arms,

we were soaked.

There are a few

who had to climb in the rigging

quickly, go down again.

All this under the grey sky

and now it's big beautiful,

and it's great fun!

What beautiful things what,

beautiful things!

It seems that the second rough

happens much faster than expected

so we have to hurry

to make a maximum of road,

to get closer to our destination

before she arrives on us.

The big west swell

will not be long in arriving

so it will roll too

so the plan would be to arrive

in Tangier before this rough

either entirely on us.

For more infomation >> Travel Diary Hermione 2018 #9 - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Top kỷ lục MV 2018 trên Youtube, ca sĩ nào cũng mong muốn | Top 5..... - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Top kỷ lục MV 2018 trên Youtube, ca sĩ nào cũng mong muốn | Top 5..... - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Dota 2 FULL TEAM of CHEATERS = VAC BAN! - Duration: 11:51.

For more infomation >> Dota 2 FULL TEAM of CHEATERS = VAC BAN! - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

Take More Risks! Fearless to Fail! - Duration: 2:57.

Hi my love! Are you all right? So I have a heart sister named Bia and

she brought a phrase to me that touched my heart. That says:

"There are only two types of work, one done wrong and one done well. There is no work

not done". I found this incredible, because we talk so much about error, about

making mistakes. We stop doing so many things for fear of making mistakes. We get

so annoyed with ourselves even when we set out to do something and "miss".

Without realizing that one can only err when one does something. There is

no doing nothing, if you do nothing you do not build, you do not conquest, you do not

grow. There is not something not done, either it is well done or it is poorly made, it does not

matter, but it needs to be done. And you're amazing! When you dare, when

you risk, when you believe and do. And no matter how many times it does

not go the way you think it should have gone.

What matters is that you went and did it. And what you learned from what you did. And

how you can do better the other time. Guys, this is growing!

That's growing. This is beautiful! That's a risk! That's dare!

It also makes you wonder. Instead of you saying, "Oh, I'm a failure, everything I

do goes wrong!" So do nothing, so you see what crap life will

become yours. So, you want to be like that guy, get

left in the corner that does nothing? What is equal to an amoeba? Can not!

Life has to have movement, do you have to do it, do you want to grow up

or do you want to stay parked in time for the rest of your life?

So, you have to do it! And making mistakes is part of the process.

We learn from what we've done wrong. If you accept, "that's fine and we'll do better,

what we can do better and we'll do it again."

That's the message I'm bringing you here today. Let's do it over

and over again, and getting better. Because you never go back to the way you were before,

even when you're wrong. So stop looking at the "I screwed up" side and look

at the "what I can do different next time, I'm too much, I risked,

I tried" side. I did not stand still, I did not give up.

I believe in you. And you believe in you? My love, if you liked,

share this video. Help me to help. Let 's help this love chain

spread. Gratitude! A kiss! Take it!

For more infomation >> Take More Risks! Fearless to Fail! - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Bom Tấn 'Jedi Cuối cùng' Xịt ở Trung Quốc | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 7:01.

On this episode of China Uncensored,

How did the CCP identify American CIA operatives in China?

I guess the dark suits and glasses gave it away.

Everything is awesome when you're in China...

and the CCP tells you it's awesome.

And finally, America drops a bomb in China:

The new Star Wars movie.

This is China Uncensored.

Hi, welcome to China Uncensored. I'm your host Chris Chappell.

Last year we reported the revelation

that the Chinese Communist Party

had more or less successfully executed

or imprisoned the CIA's entire spy ring in China.

Now I'm not saying I support CIA operations...

but I'm definitely opposed to the killing of agents.

Not cool, CCP.

But it was a mystery how the Chinese regime

got those names and details of those CIA informants.

Was it hackers?

Was it a mole?

Was it a hacker mole?

Well, the CIA just arrested a former CIA agent

they think may have been responsible.

53-year-old Jerry Chun Shing Lee lives in Hong Kong

but was apprehended on Monday

when he traveled to John F. Kennedy Airport

in New York.

Just one more reason you should never fly into JFK.

But just because there's a little espionage

and murder between the US and China,

that doesn't mean we can't do business together!

Google has opened its third office in China,

in the manufacturing city of Shenzhen.

You know, Google!

The company that ended its China business operations in China in 2010

because they were sick and tired of the Chinese regime

forcing them to censor search results.

And of the Chinese regime hacking them.

Lousy hacker moles.

But it's been eight years—

plenty of time to forget all the bad parts!

It's like looking back to 2010 and thinking,

"Yeah, The Expendables was

a pretty cool movie, I guess."

You guess?

Do you not remember how the plot made no sense?!

And how Arnold Schwarzenegger was only in it for like two minutes

after being in all the previews?

What a rip-off!

Anyway, Google is good with searches,

but bad with memory.

So they figured it was time for a sequel,

and set up this new office in Shenzhen.

The office itself isn't a big deal.

It's just a workspace for Google staff

who are already traveling back and forth to China.

But it highlights how Google is expanding its operations there.

Google is pushing to manufacture more hardware in China.

Google's also opening an Artificial Intelligence research center in China.

Which, to me, doesn't seem too smart.

And Google isn't the only Western Company trying to make inroads.

LEGO is partnering with Chinese tech company Tencent

to make online games.

Obviously LEGO will have to make some changes to operate in China.

For instance, deviating from the LEGO instructions

will now be a crime.

And the Chinese edition of the LEGO Movie

has no evil government overlord.

It just ends 5 minutes in,

with the song 'Everything is Awesome'.

According to India's Economic Times,

these satellite photos show a build up of the Chinese military,

including armored tanks,

along the North Doklam plateau.

That's very close to disputed territory between China and Bhutan.

It was the site of a months-long border conflict

between China, Bhutan and India.

Is it already time for another border dispute

between China and India?

We'll keep an eye on the situation to see how it develops.

You know what a requirement for being a lawyer in China is?

Love the Chinese Communist Party.

And if you don't,

you can't be a lawyer.

This is ridiculous.

Doesn't the Chinese regime know

lawyers are incapable of feeling love?

This is Yu Wensheng.

He's a Chinese human rights lawyer

who has criticized the Chinese leadership.

But several months ago,

he tried to open up his own law firm.

This is what Beijing authorities told him in a letter:

"Through investigations, this organization found

you have openly expressed opposition

to the [Communist] Party's leadership."

And now they've taken away his license.

According to the BBC, since 2015,

"More than 300 lawyers, legal assistants and activists

have been questioned,

and more than two dozen have been formally investigated."

And in a move that's sure not to anger Muslims around the world,

the "Chinese government authorities

have banned Muslim children

from attending religious events during winter break."

The parents were furious.

But the kids were like,

"Oh no.

I guess I'll have to go outside and play."

Speaking of kids,

remember Ice Boy from last week's episode?

Well he's had his 15 minutes of fame.

Because now it's all about Little Li.

At just 7 years old,

Little Li is already working as a deliveryman,

usually making around 30 stops a day.

This has sparked outrage on Chinese social media

over child poverty,

something the Chinese regime

really doesn't want people talking about.

Li's father is presumed dead,

and his mother abandoned him for her other family.

He's being raised by an old colleague of his father's

who, you guessed it,

works as a delivery man.

He tried to get Li registered to go to school,

but couldn't because of China's strict household registration program.

Now that the Internet has discovered Little Li,

the local authorities have moved him to an orphanage.

Hopefully now Little Li will get to attend school,

and be bored like all the other kids.

Speaking of poverty,

another Chinese city has admitted

it faked economic data.

Baotou in China's Inner Mongolia region

actually made about half as much revenue as local officials had reported.

And finally, in entertainment news,

the Last Jedi bombed so badly in China,

it was pulled from theaters.

They blamed bad reviews.

And the fact that the original Star Wars trilogy

was banned in China for decades.

But I think the real reason The Last Jedi bombed is,

Chinese people don't like Porgs.

What do you think?

Leave your comments below.

Thanks for watching this episode of China Uncensored.

Once again I'm your host Chris Chappell,

see you next time.

That was a lot of stories!

But there's more to tell!

Head over to ChinaUncensored.tv

where you can see full half hour episodes

of China Uncensored you won't see on YouTube.

And while you're there,

click on the link that says support,

to find out ways you can help contribute to China Uncensored.

Once again that's ChinaUncensored.tv.

For more infomation >> Bom Tấn 'Jedi Cuối cùng' Xịt ở Trung Quốc | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Getting started in model trains. Part #2. Scale choice. - Duration: 5:54.

Good day to all

continue the introduction to railroad modeling

and in this video we'll talk about the scales

let's get started

let's talk about the most common scales

in my opinion it's three scales

because we are talking about the home layout

consider these three scales

HO-1:87, TT-1:120 and N-1:160

surely, the most common

is HO

next in popularity

in my opinion - N

and TT is the most popular

in the territory of the ex Soviet Union

assortment analysis in online stores

gave the following result

for North America

67% - HO, 3% - TT and 30% - N

In Europe

65-70% - HO, 10% - TT and 20-25% - N

so what scale to choose?

I would not choose TT

Only if you do not want to modelling

Soviet or Russian railways

and only the passenger trains

in this way of the rolling stock have a lot

I would choose between HO and N

When choosing a scale, you need to understand

how much space can you take under the layout

and what layout type you want to make

it will be contemplation over a cup of coffee

slowly moving steam engine among of mountains

or it will be a model for shunting operations

like mine

I'm not interested in seeing how locomotives move in a circle

I find it interesting to move between storages and manufactures

this also affects the place occupied by the layout

as if it did not seem strange

N scale is not half the size of HO

if we compare the models of trains

structure, etc. - then it will be half as much

but if you compare trackplanes

then the difference will be only about 30%

so comes because of the fact that

model in HO scale

has a larger turning angle of the roller bearing trucks

that allows using smaller radii

but look how scary it looks

overhangs of cars, its collision

of course you can use this

but it is better to choose the least radius by standards

and use radius at least

recommended for your rolling stock

The choice of scale also depends on the

what type of control do you plan to use

digital or analog

if it is analog control

then you can use any scale

if it is digital control

then consider the following

installation of decoders in the HO scale model

does not cause any difficulties

especially if the model is marked as DCC Ready

this means that you just need to remove the plug

and connect instead a decoder

only need to buy a decoder with the correct connector

there are several types

with a N scale is more difficult

Even if the model is marked as DCC Ready

it just means

that some manufacturer

make for this model

Drop In Decoder

is a decoder that is installed

Instead of the factory installed board

As a rule, such decoders are not of high quality

this is an 8-bit sound that sounds awful.

if the decoder is not sound

then it is better, but all the same the problems will be

I had problems with BackEMF

locomotive or not driving at low speed

or he was driving in spurts

But this does not mean that in the N scale

can not install a nice decoder

I install ESU LokSound micro decoders

and without sound - Modell Depo LSH micro

they meet all my requirements

what to do if you want the HO scale

but there is little space

Now is increasing the popularity

of modular layouts

you do not need to make a whole layout

it is enough to make one or two modules

and periodically meet with colleagues

connect modules to a large layout

and roll on it your rolling stock

from my experience I can say

two or three days every three months

quite enough

to roll up enough

if you have a desire

to roll locomotives every day

you can make your own modules

for shunting operations

and use it in houses separately

that's all I wanted to tell

about the choice of scale

in the next video I'll talk about

what you need to pay attention

when choosing a rail track

thanks for watching

Good luck to everyone!

buy-buy

For more infomation >> Getting started in model trains. Part #2. Scale choice. - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Who is Evert Scheltinga aka the gingerman? (dt. Untertitel) - Duration: 9:58.

Stell dich kurz vor.

Okay Ich bin Evert Scheltinga.

Ich komme aus den Niederlanden und bin jetzt 30 Jahre alt.

Ich lebe hier in Stellenbosch mit meiner Freundin für ein halbes Jahr.

Das ist sehr schön.

Warum Stellenbosch und was willst du hier machen? Das ist sehr schön.

Warum Stellenbosch und was willst du hier machen?

Erstmal wegen dem Wetter. Es ist gerade mega kalt Zuhause in den Niederlanden.

Also einfach vor dem Winter fliehen.

Und Stellenbosch ist halt einfach schön zum trainieren und leben.

Und es ist billig. Die Lebenshaltungskosten sind recht gering hier.

Machst du hier auch Rennen oder ist das nur eine Art Saisonvorbereitung?

Größtenteils ist es schon zur Saisonvorbereitung, aber da ich eh hier bin, habe ich auch einfach East London gemacht (70.3).

Wie lief das?

Das hat Spaß gemacht. Ich hatte erst 2 Monate wieder richtig trainiert, aber es lief echt gut.

Ich wurde 3. und war zufrieden damit.

Sehr schön!

Und ich werde auch in Port Elizabeth starten. (Ironman South Africa)

Und danach geht es wieder nach Hause.

Cool! Was ist dein Spezialgebiet? Lang- oder Mitteldistanz?

Früher Mittel, aber ich habe letztes Jahr meine erste LD gemacht. Habe jetzt schon 3 lange gemacht.

Aber ich mag echt die Langdistanz.

Warum das?

Keine Ahnung. Wahrscheinlich weil es gut läuft.

Jeder mag die Sachen in denen er zumindest ein bisschen gut ist, so ja.

Jeder will immer wissen was dein PB auf der Ironmandistanz ist?

Beim Ironman Frankfurt hab ich eine 8:05 gemacht.

Das ist sehr flott.

War auch echt überraschen, da es erst meine 2. Langdistanz war.

So macht man das!

Darüber war ich auch echt happy.

Wie sieht dein Training hier aus? Wie bereitest dich auch den Ironman South Africa vor? Lange und easy oder wie?

Ich habe einen Schwimm- und Laufcoach und das Radtraining gestalte ich selber. Also auf dem Rad gibt es viele "easy" Trainings.

Du kennst das ;) Das macht Spaß.

Ja aber natürlich baue ich von Woche zu Woche auf, auch Kilometermäßig.

Ich mache meinen längsten Lauf oft schon 5 Wochen vor dem Rennen.

Sodass ich genug Zeit zum erholen hab und mir keine Verletzung abhole.

Beim Schwimmen ist es ähnlich.

Du planst erstmal nur bis PE oder hast schon mehr im Kopf?

Erstmal ordentlich trainieren und PE machen und dann gucken was danach los ist.

Dann startet auch die europäische Saison und dann mal gucken wie ich mich fühle und was ich denke was geht.

Und erholen vom Ironman musst du dich auch? Ja genau mal sehen wie lange das dauert.

Hast du irgendwelche besonderen Trainingssachen, die du machst?

Letzte Woche war dieser Artikel von Macca, wo es darum ging je dünner desto besser. Machst du auch iwelche spezielle Ernährungssachen?

Neee nicht wirklich. Ich mach das was ich immer mache.

Nicht Verrücktes oder Spezielles.

Also bist du auch so das du wie ich sagst: Ernährung sehe ich als Treibstoff für den Körper an? (Richtig Essen und nicht hungern)

Ja genau. Ich esse viel Pizza.

Einfach alles was da ist.

Ich sollte dich auch fragen was deine Lieblingstrainingseinheit ist!?

Meine Lieblingseinheit? Ja hast du sowas?

Nicht wirklich. Ich mag das ganze Training, das ich mache und manchmal hasse ich auch das ganze Training.

Manchmal sind es die langen Radfahrten, aber manchmal auch mehr die 2h Erholungsfahrten, die ich am Meisten genieße.

Also gibt eig keine spezielle Einheit.

Das ist gut. Wie sieht ein normaler Tag hier aus?

Ich bin nicht wirklich ein Morgenmensch, also ich mag es das ich hier nicht früh raus muss. Zuhause müssen wir immer um 7 schon schwimmen.

Hier kann ich einfach gehen wann ich will, das finde ich echt gut.

Normalerweise gehts mit einer Radfahrt am Morgen los.

Je nachdem wie viel los ist starten wir um 7:30 oder 8 oder manchmal auch erst 9. Je nachdem wie lang die Fahrt ist.

Danach gibts was zu Essen und manchmal ein Powernap.

Am Nachmittag dann zum Schwimmen.

Und 2x die Woche in den Kraftraum. Nicht jeden Tag.

Und danach dann Laufen. Das ist so der typische Tag hier.

Das ist cool. Mag ich.

Wir alle haben diesen Wunsch nach etwas oder ein Rennen, das wir gewinnen wollen. Hast du auch sowas im Kopf?

Nicht wirklich, aber ein Ironman oder so zu gewinnen wäre natürlich ein großes Ziel.

Viele Pro's wollen natürlich nach Kona.

Ich würde das auch gern machen, aber ich werde deshalb nicht auf Punktejagd gehen.

Ich mache also keine Rennen, die besonders schwach besetzt sind oder so.

Ich will einfach als professioneler Triathlet leben und die ganzen Orte sehen und das genießen.

Und hoffentlich auch etwas Geld verdienen mit Preisgeld etc. Ja ich denke du machst das richtig.

Natürlich will man Rennen gewinnnen, deshalb trainieren wir ja. Aber ich hab kein besonderes ausgewähltes Rennen.

Ich will einfach so mein Lebensunterhalt bestreiten.

So machen wir das. Ich finde das gut, weil sehr viele Kona als das nonplusultra ansehen.

Also ich mags sehr das du das mal anders siehst.

Wenn ich nach Kona gehe, dann will ich mich auch fühlen als würde ich dahin gehören und nicht nur gehen, weil ich die richtigen Rennen gewählt hab.

Oder einfach nur Glück mit den Punkten hatte.

Es ist auch echt teuer dahin zu gehen. Und wenn man dann 30.oder 40. Pro wird, dann verstehe ich nicht wozu? Man gibt nur Geld aus.

Es wäre wesentlich schöner, wenn man weiß man kann in der Top15 oder so sein.

Macht viel Sinn!

Okay letzte Frage: Was denkst du... Kann ich schneller im Wasser werden?

Wenn du... Naja du schwimmst erst so richtig seit 3 Jahren oder? Ja so grob.

Und ich habs mir selber mit Videos beigebracht.

Genau. Ich denke, wenn du anfängst die richtigen Sachen zu machen und ich hoffe das machst du jetzt, dann wirst du gute Fortschritte machen.

Also denkst du ich kann ne 55er Zeit schwimmen in Klagenfurt?

Was ist deine PB jetzt? 58/59. Mit Neo?

Ja.

Ne warte ohne Neo in Kona 1h. Oh okay dann ist es machbar ja!

Dann gibts na Chance, dass du das schaffst. Das wollte ich doch zum Ende hören.

Achja hab was vergessen. Jemand hat gefragt wo wir uns zum ersten Mal getroffen haben? Kannst dich erinnern?

Ja ich denke das war auf der Radfahrt mit Patrick Lange?

In Stellenbosch. Ja ich denke das stimmt. Macht zumindest Sinn.

Oh und analysieren wir unser Training gegenseitig? Ich fühl mich als würdest du mehr mein Training analysieren und vorallem das Schwimmtraining.

Schwimmtraining auch, aber wir reden allgemein viel über Training und die Sachen, die wir machen.

Ich denke das passiert automatisch, das man sagt was hälst du davon oder was ist hiermit. Aber nichts super Besonderes.

Einfach immer mal verschiedene Ratschläge.

Oh und es hilft echt das man nicht alleine trainiert und sich morgens trifft.

Ja für mich auch. Es ist ne große Motivation, wenn man mal früher geht und das zusammen macht. Dann trainiert man trotzdem man vlt etwas müde ist.

Man ist nicht faul, sondern geht einfach los. Das ist echt gut.

Okay das ist alles. Wie nicht mehr? Hast du noch was zu sagen? Vlt später :)

Danke und ja man sieht sich.

Ist das ok für die Managerin? Ist das alles ok gewesen was er gesagt hat?

Wir reden drüber. Wir können ja noch was rausschneiden, oder? ... Nein :))

For more infomation >> Who is Evert Scheltinga aka the gingerman? (dt. Untertitel) - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

NORTH SHORE GNAR WITH JORDAN BOOSTMASTER! | Riding Cypress Mountain in North Vancouver! - Duration: 17:24.

Hey guys, I'm just heading out to Cypress Mountain

To meet Jordan Boostmaster

I've never actually met him before

So, it should be interesting

I'll see if I can keep up

But ya, stoked to finally meet him!

But ya, I haven't ridden Cypress in a quite a while

It's probably my favorite North Shore mountain but

A lot of my friends just don't wanna ride there very much

or they only wanna ride on their downhill bike, or

but ya, Cypress is probably the gnarliest of the shore mountains

it tends to be quite steep

That's him!

Hey man, nice to meet you, sorry I'm late!

Jordan: That's alright

Drive was alright?

Jordan: Yup, perfect

Sweet

Jordan: There was so much fog

Ya, now its blue sky

Jordan: Back there

Jordan: Alright, so how should we do this?

Jordan: Put my bike your? What do we do?

Yup, lets do that

Jordan: Okay

Cool

Well, we're just at the middle parking lot on Cypress

Got my space boots on

Little bit wet today

Ya, we're about to head out

Cool, so we'll just do a

little warm up lap

We're gunna drop in here

You interested in a huck to flat?

Jordan: Ooh

Jordan: Not a huck to flat!

I've never done this one before, its a bit harsh

Jordan: Ya, I've totally done stuff like that before

Jordan: It's not that far of a drop though at least

No

Full bottom out for sure though

Nice!

Ya, it looked pretty smooth actually

Jordan: Ya

That was the softest hit I've seen on that for sure

Jordan: Ya, that was actually a pretty fun trail

Jordan: Some of those little

Jordan: There's a little jump/drop here and there. I like that

Ladder bridge and stuff

Alright, if we go that way

There's a couple rock rolls

and then if we go that way

It's more like technical

Jordan: Lets go this way

Okay

Nice

And then this one is, uh

bigger roll and it has

more of a run out on it

It's a bit wet

The front uh, the front stepped out a little there

Jordan: That's cool

Nice!

Jordan: A little quick of a run out there, huh?

Ya

Yup

Ya, thats my pet peeve, when you have a sweet thing and then you have to

Jordan: turn right away

Oh yeah, that's totally north shore

Gotta commit

Jordan: Ya, this bike is feeling so dinky on some of this stuff

I've been noticing that all last year

I'm like

I need another bike

I'm not sure what else is coming

We'll see

Oh, the steam is cool

I dunno, maybe you can roll through that

Ah, alright!

Lap one done!

Jordan: Right on

Sweet

Ya, I think once you get into the trail it's not too wet

Sweet!

So, just here on lap 2, it's a bit wet

A bit snowy

Should be good though

Nice and sloppy

Jordan's looking ultra cool right now

Triple camera setup

Jordan: Yup

Jordan: My first ride with BCpov!

Jordan: Fist bumps!

Fist bump

Jordan: There you go

Oh, yeah, and then the sound effect, right?

Oh ya, there will be, don't worry

Dropping into Jersey Shore

Jordan: And then Meat Sweats

Cool

Jordan: Anyway

Alright

Jordan: Let's go for it

With the Boostmaster

Actually looks pretty good in here

Oh man, this trail

Sweet!

Oh, man!

Jordan: I love that trail!

So fun, eh?

Jordan: So good!

Jordan: Ya, that's such a different trail compared to what we rode at first, huh?

Oh, ya, it's a bit more flowy

Sweet

Alright, we've got a bit of a river here, but I think it's

I think it veers off

Oh, no!

trail goes right down the river!

Good to go

Oh, Sh*t!

Oh ya, I remember this

I don't remember that at all!

Oh, I like how there's a mark on the tree where people hit their bars

Alright

You wanna go first?

Jordan: Sure

Nice!

It was getting a little rowdy in there

Going a little too fast without knowing the trail

Jordan: Oh my goodness

And there were some big boulders where you're like

okay, can't quite plow through them

Jordan: But, so, you lead the way I don't know where we're going

Ya, I don't..

It's been a while since I've ridden this

That's quite the bridge!

This might be meat sweats now

Jordan: Ya, uh, I remember this part was pretty fun, fast

Wanna go first?

I'll follow you for a bit

Damn!

Ya, he's a good jumper, eh?

Oh!

Jordan: I'm a little uh, sore, man

You okay?

Jordan: Yup

Cool

Jordan: My left calf hurts

Jordan: I just went straight over

Wow

Jordan: I just had to jump off

Ya, I didn't follow you over that gap

Jordan: Ya, that was longer than I thought it was

I just like jumped through this

When I realized I can't turn that fast

Just the muscle?

Your bone's okay?

Jordan: Ya, I think it's just cause I hit it on one of these logs

I just like basically jumped off to the left

Jordan: Mostly tried to protect my camera and gimbal

Jordan: Otherwise that was in pretty nice shape

Yah, it was actually

Jordan: That was in good condition

Pretty tacky right now

Jordan: I think I crashed pretty nicely

hurting myself and my bike when I crash Jordan: I'm definitely getting better with not

You're still walkin though!

That's good

Am I going first again?

Jordan: All just go first

Okay

Jordan: I just won't go as crazy

Sure

Ah, a little hip there

Aw, mud!

Sweet!

Jordan: That was so sweet!

Jordan: Oh my goodness, I can't wait to ride that on my Wilson

Nice one dude

Seriously, I was sketching out on some of those parts again

Sweet!

I think we're gunna get a pretty sick view of Vancouver

here with the fog

That's pretty sick

View's not bad!

Jordan: Ya

Now we're on Meat Sweats, right?

Ya

Alright, you want me to go first?

Jordan: Ya, go first

Jordan: Fist bump

Fist bump

Alright, on Meat Sweats now

on Cypress

Pretty techy!

Lots of roots

Just came unclipped there

Jordan: Ya, that's a fun trail, I like that

Ya, pretty tech

Jordan: So organic though

so soft which is pretty fun actually

You want me to keep going first?

Jordan: Ya

Okay

Little jump there

Alright

Hello!

Oh, this is fun

That was a big

nose case

Alright

I aired off that thing and did not hit the transition at all

Jordan: Which one

Ah, it was just kind of a roller

I didn't boost off of it and it was just like bam!

29 vs 26

Jordan: Your bike is so big!

Jordan: What size frame is that?

It's a large

How tall are you?

5'11"

I used to ride mediums a lot

Most bikes I was looking at, their size recommendation was large

And, so, I went for it

and I like it better

It's just better at speed, more stable

Jordan: Ya, a lot of people were recommending me for size large

but yea, I kinda disagree with that

Only for the Wilsons, ya, I'll go for a large for sure

but like

I mean, I tried a size small

Canyon Strive at Crankworx

and it felt quite similar to the Truax

Oh, really?

Jordan: It was slightly bigger than a Truax apparently

quite a similar bike, ya

Ya, things are changing aren't they? Ya

Cool, well should we retrieve?

Well I gotta say, I had a great time riding with Jordan

As many of you know already, he's a very good jumper

They call him the Boostmaster for a reason

but yeah, I can't wait to ride with him again!

And I'm sure most of you know who Jordan Boostmaster is already

but if you don't

Just hit the link above or in the description and check out his channel

And if you're interested you should be able to see

Jordan's video from this ride right now on his channel

Next weeks video will be back in Japan

and Yuka and I will be riding with Yamabushi Trail Tour

Riding some ancient trails

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét