Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Mar 1 2018

Now there's no reason to ever be alone in this city again.

The Sirens Club is back with a passion.

Ladies drink for free, whilst men...

Don't.

The Sirens Club is back.

You'll like it.

It's nice.

For more infomation >> Gotham Season 4 "The Sirens Club Is Back" Promo (HD) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

THAT IS MESSED UP! - Reacting to YTP - Melted Reaction - Duration: 7:33.

What's up guys, your boy DylCraftZ welcome back to another reaction video

So we'll be reacting to right EP melted in parentheses frozen bar TP

I'm reacting to another you to poop or ytp. I know I reacted to

The Incredibles you to poop I just decided to react to another

Different kind of you to poop because they're really funny Amy you to poop is funny

when I come

Wiseguys will be reacting to a frozen white EP, but otherwise guys if you guys enjoyed

Please make sure to drop that like button and it's by Yoshi

maniac I

reacted to his Incredibles, ytp, and it was it was pretty funny and

It was cool too, but all those guys. I hope you guys know my reaction and let's get this started

Really the king of the hill Peter Griffin

Oh well then I guess it's time to take it up a notch

oh

My god, I remember dad

The big bird oh my god. I don't remember which video was

It's not the Incredibles no it wasn't

I don't remember which video it was oh

My god, that's creepy

No son is it

Several song filled hours later oh

Hey, I'm so sorry are you hurt my lady?

Thank you my god

Seems only fitting that I offer you your first dances Queen

We really are a sad strange little man. Goodbye everyone remember you on therapy

Okay, wait a minute green is not a creative color. Oh my god purple

Purple is my favorite color

Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube-man

Wow

That you took poop was okay?

The incredibles white teepee was a lot better

Well it was

Better because in my opinion. I didn't think that just you to poop was that really funny. It was cool

but at the beginning that

Was messed up

But otherwise guys have guys enjoy my reaction. Please make sure to drop the like button if you guys join like

comment down below if it what you thought about reaction and

Subscribe to my channel we're going

to

7000 subscribers

I'm gonna leave it off, but there. I hope you guys enjoy my reaction make sure to LIKE comment and subscribe

Let's get to some thousand

Subscribers soon. I'm gonna take it from there, and I will see you in the

next video goodbye

For more infomation >> THAT IS MESSED UP! - Reacting to YTP - Melted Reaction - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Apply This Hair Mask To Grow 1 Inch Hair Every Day | Hair Growth Oil - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Apply This Hair Mask To Grow 1 Inch Hair Every Day | Hair Growth Oil - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Most Satisfying Crunchy Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR - Filled with Juices (NO TALKING) #5 - Duration: 3:12.

Most Satisfying Crunchy Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR - Filled with Juices (NO TALKING) by OSVchannel

For more infomation >> Most Satisfying Crunchy Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR - Filled with Juices (NO TALKING) #5 - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Marriage | Parenthood Series | Spoken Word Poetry | By: Poetic Daisy - Duration: 1:27.

Marriage

You've grown up right before my eyes So it's no surprise

It's time to get married I've carried

You as long as I can but it's time to create your family

I'm very happy For you

But I'd be lying if I said this was easy to do

You were mine for so long That now it feels wrong

To let you go But I know

You will create a family most beautiful And raise kids of your own suitable

To change this world, to make a difference My conscience

Is clear Knowing that my dear

Made it to the altar Marriage will make you stronger

There will be challenges but you'll grow Just know

It will take work, but in the end you'll make it through

When you don't know what to do I'm here

When they're not talking to you I'm here

When you said something you weren't supposed to

I'm here To cheer

You up and catch your tears I've learned so much about you over the

years But now it's time for someone else

To look after your health And well being

For you this time is freeing As there is no foreseeing

What the future holds I just pray your spouse molds

You constructively, and for the better.

The End.

For more infomation >> Marriage | Parenthood Series | Spoken Word Poetry | By: Poetic Daisy - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

BOXDEL dzwoni do CZUUXA podczas LIVE! - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> BOXDEL dzwoni do CZUUXA podczas LIVE! - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

5 Uncomfortable Signs You're Becoming The Person You Are Suppose - Duration: 3:32.

5 Uncomfortable Signs You�re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be

One of our greatest missions in life is to become the person we are supposed to be and

to connect to our higher selves. This journey begins with a conscious awakening and leads

us to an improved personality. Often times this journey is confusing and there is no

clear evidence of evolution. Sometimes there is just the feeling that there is something

more, something unreachable, outside our shattered world.

Before I realized who I am supposed to be I felt like I am stuck in an endless loop

of uncertainty. I thought that everything happens against me, and not for me. It took

me a while to become aware of the fact that some of the things I have experienced were

getting me closer to the person I am supposed to be.

Here are five uncomfortable signs that you might be going through a transformation as

well:

1. You are going through an identity crisis The first step to a conscious awakening is

to begin to question yourself, the beliefs you hold and your philosophy of life. You

might realize that what you believe in or who you thought you were are just other people�s

ideas planted into you. Are your values really yours? Are you following the lifestyle you

want or do you just adjust yourself to the people around you? After you cleared this

up in your head and reached to a conclusion you might feel closer to your true self.

2. Some things that you used to like no longer interest you

This can be a hobby that you used to love, but no longer brings you joy. Abandoning something

that you are used to can be frightening and it might feel like you are losing a piece

of yourself. However, this can be a sign of the fact that you are focusing on the things

that are more important to you. Stay close to what ignites you and don�t be afraid

to let go of something that no longer adds to your happiness.

3. You feel lonely and isolated When you are on the path to becoming who you

should be you might feel like there�s a gap between you and the people you used to

associate with. Thus you no longer feel connected to some of your friends and you stopped obsessing

over fitting in and pleasing others.

4. You say �no� more often This again might affect your friendships and

relationships, but saying �no� sometimes just means that you have learned to prioritize

yourself. To become the person you are supposed to be you need to give time to yourself and

now you understand that.

5. You take more risks To become the best version of yourself you

have to be out there, outside of your comfort zone, taking risks. This doesn�t mean that

you are not terrified, but you realized that to grow and become better you must challenge

yourself.

Conclusion To work on yourself and become an evolved

person is the best gift you can give to yourself and to the world. If you�re the person you�re

supposed to be you attract happiness and radiate it out to the world. Once you�re there you

begin to expect things to work out, you start believing in miracles and the quality of your

life improves and you begin to see the proof of that.

For more infomation >> 5 Uncomfortable Signs You're Becoming The Person You Are Suppose - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry I'm Not Sorry// CROSS ANGE AMV {Labyyy} - Duration: 1:21.

{I only put subtitles for the talking parts enjoy :)}

BURN IN HELL! (yas Ange lol)

I will survive

KILL and survive

For more infomation >> Sorry I'm Not Sorry// CROSS ANGE AMV {Labyyy} - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

お腹の音がグルグル鳴る原因!止める方法も紹介!面白い雑学 - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> お腹の音がグルグル鳴る原因!止める方法も紹介!面白い雑学 - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Former officials: Access downgrade will affect Kushner's job - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Former officials: Access downgrade will affect Kushner's job - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Roasted reaction on Reactors | Reaction Channel - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Roasted reaction on Reactors | Reaction Channel - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

BOXDEL PARODIUJE "YOUNG MULTI - Pogba" (CAŁOŚĆ!) - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> BOXDEL PARODIUJE "YOUNG MULTI - Pogba" (CAŁOŚĆ!) - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Fingerspelling - Американский жестовый язык - Duration: 5:24.

hi

my

name

K. It's this.

K. So where do I put my thumb?

Wait. Here.

Oh, on the middle knuckle of my middle finger. Like that?

Good. It kinda looks like the letter K.

Yeah.

Perfect.

It is letter L. It's this.

L. So, it looks like the letter L.

Yeah.

Can you show me how to do an F?

For more infomation >> Fingerspelling - Американский жестовый язык - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

The Road to Self Discovery Collecting the Pieces of YOUR Cosmic - Duration: 3:51.

The Road to Self Discovery Collecting the Pieces of YOUR Cosmic Puzzle

by Sterling Nicole Bennett,

Completing inner work and providing yourself with self healing practices can come in many

different packages.

We are all different beings living together on this round rock floating through space,

and we all have different experiences and points of view.

Honor your experiences and learn to practice self love.

You will find that when the inner work begins, so does the transmutation process that leads

to the cleansing of your soul.

In honor of the complete customizability that comes with learning to love yourself, I will

share something that relates to me personally.

Through this example, it is my intention that you may see the once perceived obstacles in

your path could actually be viewed, instead, as opportunities to learn just what it takes

to love you for who you truly are.

After all, no one knows you better than you do.

Sometimes I feel a sudden urge to break out my Nintendo Switch and roam the beautiful

green pastures of Hyrule Field in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

The relaxing sound scapes and scenery provide a complete freedom to explore.

This open world RPG provides a sense of peace and puts my mind in a state of meditative

bliss.

The ecstasy inducing soundscape makes the entire experience feel like a dream.

I invite you to hit play on the video below for the remainder of our time here together.

Far too often, my mind wanders to this beautiful virtual place.

I come back to reality and am reminded that I have to stay focused on my mission.

We all have paths we want to follow, and far too often the path is littered with tests

and trials created by those who want to bring you down.

Staring that ugly Bokoblin in the face and using their own Bokoclub against them while

exclaiming with your loudest warrior cry, �BEGONE, THOT!� , or, my personal favorite,

�NOT TODAY, SATAN!!� sometimes is all it takes to release the built up energy.

When something you truly love and enjoy participating in is constantly knocking at the door, it

can be very difficult to ignore and can hinder your work.

If it�s that distracting, maybe you should let it in.

In this instance, playing a game is a way that I have found speaks to my inner creative

child and allows me to exercise a practice of self love that is tailored to me.

Granted, going on a 12 hour bender in a quest to defeat the calamity Ganon might be over

doing it, but this is where moderation comes into play.

Playing video games can be a wonderful use of your time, if this is done in moderation.

Allowing yourself maybe 1-2 hours to release that built up energy will actually help you

focus on your work.

Once you release the mental block that has been formed in your mind against whatever

might be distracting you from your work, you will see that through this release you are

allowing true freedom and soul development to occur.

Finally, you are able to flex muscles that you previously didn�t believe you had.

Learn to love every part of your soul.

Through this process, you will learn what it means to truly love another.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét