Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

[TV static]

[TV host] - is correct. Four. Four.

[Music]

[Narrator] Each sold separately -

[Horse trotting away, background music]

[Ominous sound effect]

The momen--

[Dramatic background music]

[Bluerose] - for starters, what were you doing?

[Yasmin] The scandal.

[Megan] Materialistic diva but--

[Yasmin] The gossip.

[Bluerose] I will find out.

[Yasmin] The drama.

Last time on Bratz Reality.

♫Theme music: "All Together" by the Bratz♫

[Applause]

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Bratz Reality Reunion Special,

where we're about to catch up with the cast after all these years.

I'm your host Yasmin Pena.

Let's get this party started!

[Applause]

[Transition sound effect]

[Applause]

Welcome, welcome everyone!

From the very start of Bratz Reality these two girls have been quite the fan favorite,

and have been drawn into quite a bit of drama in the process too.

Welcome Bluerose and Megan!

[Applause]

So, Bluerose, Megan, how have you been?

[Bluerose] We're alright.

[Megan] Things have been pretty alright, you know. Pretty good.

[Bluerose] Yeah, we're good

Good, good.

That's nice to hear after all the trouble you guys were getting in, yeah?

[Bluerose] Trouble WE were getting in? You're kidding, right?

More like we were dragged into it by that mess, Janel.

[Audience] Ooooh!

Let's look at a clip!

♫Janel's theme song: "Never Underestimate a Girl" by Vanessa Hudgens♫

[Megan] Oh here we go!!

There she is with her goddamn ego and her

goddamn squad and her goddamn music!

Can we please get back to the show for chrissake?

[Yasmin] Megan!

Still harboring negative vibes about Janel, huh?

Let's bring her out here so you can hash this out in person.

Janel!

Come on out!

[Janel's theme music and a mix of cheers and boos]

You rang?

So, Janel, everyone knows you have quite the beef with

Megan and Bluerose here,

but my team and I've done some research,

and we found that not so long ago the three of you were friends!

What happened? --

[Bluerose] I'll tell you what happened!

She was doing it for the gram!

Excuse me?

Who just catwalks in the hallway to trash music blasting off of their phone?

You're corny!

How could I be the one grabbing all the attention

when ya'll were the ones on screen all the time?!

Nah, nah, nah! Don't you try to pin this on us!

Cause it doesn't matter matter how many times you've seen us on TV,

you were the one behind all of the drama anyway,

B****!

What did you just call me?!

[Arguing]

Alright everyone, let's meet the rest of our cast!

[Janel] F***!

♫"All Together" theme♫

Hey everyone, the name's Sam and I'm only

here for the fun.

Hi! I'm Star,

and I'm a star!

Hi my name's Brice

and I don't know why I'm here.

The name's Dana.

And I'm a messy b**** who lives for drama.

Ayyyye it's yo boy Dylan!!

Hey girl!

I'm Sabrina.

How you doing?

Mom, Mom, I'm on TV!

Hi Mom!

[Yasmin] Bratz Reality is brought to you by:

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,

It's a beautiful day to have a--

[Glitch]

[Commercial] Bratz!

[Glitch]

Hunny Nut Cereal!

[Super special awesome magical fairy sound effect] [Selena] Aha!!

[Glitch]

[Noise]

[Glitch]

[Super special awesome magical fairy sound effect]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[Glitch]

[Commercial voice over] Bratz!

Bratz!

Bratz!

Bratz!

Bratz!

Brat--

[Glitch]

Ahhh! Gotcha!

Aww, nuts!

[Girl laughs]

[Narrator] Everyone goes a little nuts for Hunny Nut Cereal.

Hunny Nut Ce--

[Glitch]

[Noise]

[Glitch]

-real!

[Glitch]

[Transition sound effect] [Applause]

[Yasmin] Welcome back!

[Dylan] Uhhh, that commercial was a little bit weir--

[Yasmin] From the very start of Bratz Reality,

Megan's been infatuated with her long-term crush on Dylan,

who is, by the way, the younger brother of the most popular girl in school.

[Dylan] Ayyeee! That's my sister, yo!

[Sabrina] Ayye that's me!!!

[Dylan] Ayeeee!!!

[Yasmin] But that definitely didn't stop

Janel from making her move on the same guy.

[Audience] Oooooh!

Wait was I really that creepy?

Alright guys you're catching it live right now!

Dylan is about to make his choice about which lucky lady is gonna steal his hear--

Are you forreal gonna make him choose between a stalker and a bird? Really?

Oh, Sabrina --

Um, excuse me, why my name in YOUR mouth?

Go ahead, finish that sentence I dare you!

[Silence]

Hmph. Aiight, that's what I thought. Stay quiet!

[Audience] Ooooh.

[Yasmin] So, DYLAN, how've you been?

How are you feeling right now? What have you been up to since the show's

last episode?

[Dylan] What I've been up to?

Um,

uhhh….

I mean…

I know the last episode, right, we...

got a new sub or something for….

Drama, I think it was.

Um...

You know,

I remember I left the class…. y'know, the.. the show ended...

all that stuff, but...

After the--

After the show ended.. um…

I don't...k-know… [chuckle]

All I remember just was this-- and I'm gonna sound crazy, but it was like

just this,

Total...

darkness...

y'know?

Cold.

Dark..

Darkness… [chuckle]

You know… but…

Despite this...

Despite this lonely feeling,

I was surrounded by nothing but other bodies

smushed around me like, y'know, we were trapped in a box or something, y'know…

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe,

I couldn't talk, and even if I did no one would hear me,

no one would hear my cries for help or nothing.

It was lonely,

It was dark,

It was, painful, and agonizing,

for God knows how long.

Y'know…

Being in that hole or that box or wherever I was,

I don't know where I was….

It was terrifying.

It was a dark time, for….

I don't know… How long…

and, uh…

now I'm here.

So…

[Yasmin] Cool!

So, Megan or Janel?

Uh….

Well… I, uh, I mean, uh

[chuckle] This is kinda awkward, right? This is so weird!!

C'mon, Dylan, you know you wanna be with me and not Megan!

I mean you don't have to pick me, but like who the f*** wants to be with Janel? She's

not even that hot! Wow, such a b**** thinking you're all high

and mighty thinking you can do this to me--- [Megan, at the same time] Oh yeah you gotta

problem with me Janel?! B****!!! What the f*** you gonna do about it---

[Cameron] Guys! Guys! Guys! Stop yelling at him, alright?

Let the man choose! Look, Dylan. All you gotta do is choose somebody

that you think will be perfect for you! Nah, bro. I don't even know who these girls

are but they both sound terrible! If we're gonna take this much time to pick,

then you guys better fight after this because you are wasting my time.

Dylan, hurry up and pick someone! It's obvious who you should pick…

Janel. Who the hell wants to date Janel? She's

crazy!! [Sam, at same time] Honestly Dylan, both these

birds whiling-- [Yasmin, at same time] Oh, and before you

choose, here's your rose, you know, for dramatic effect--

[Everyone begins to speak over each other at same time]

[Dylan] Guys, I… [Everyone arguing]

[Dylan] I don't even know these girls that well, guys…

[Everyone gets louder and more aggressive] [Dylan] Guys, please!

Calm down! I need to…

I need to - stop! - I need some alone time!! [Everyone yells louder at Dylan]

[Dylan] Just lower your voices! Please! I can't!

[Louder yelling] I can't think!

I can't! I can't breathe! Yo!

[Everyone] Dylan!! Dylan? Dylan!! Dylan I CAN'T DO THIS!!

[Everyone gasps] [Everyone panicking and shouting and cursing

and screaming] [Yasmin] Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut!

[Everyone yelling and crying in background] [Cameron] DYLAN!!! DYLAN!!!

[Sabrina, sobbing uncontrollably] No, you can't take him!! No… no!!

[Cameron] No, we have to save him!!! [Cameron] Oh, no that's my best friend down

there!! Dylan!!! [Everyone yelling and crying in background]

[Star] I don't think he can hear us… [Glitch sound effect]

Uh….Whats?? Where am I? Hello!

Hellooo? Sabrina!!!

Cameron!!! [yells]

What happened.. What happened to my foot?

Okay… Okay let's try to get up, okay..

[grunts] [shouts]

[panting] [Screams] Ahhh! Oh my god!!

[Hyperventilating] What..what is going...who.. Who is that!

Back away from me! Stay away from me!

Stay away! Please!

No! No!

No! No!

Noooooooo---ooooh… Oh….

Oh…. Oh..

This is.. This is pretty nice...

Ah… Where are we?

[Noise] Ah! My shoe!

Thank you! By any chance have you seen any people like

me around? My friends? [Gasps] Guys!

Thank you! Thank you so much! Really! Before I go,

Who… Who are you?

What is… What is this place?

Huh? [Noise]

[Noise thumps louder] [Noise subsides]

[Beep] Scene 1, Apple, Take 1

[Slate clap] Hello, my name is Bluerose.

And that's what I did this summer. [distorted voice]

Mom, you're embarrassing me! Mrs. [distorted] June!

People say that we're just-- [Commercial narrator] Bratz!

[Music - "Life is a Wild Ride" by the Bratz]

♫ Whoa… That's wild! ♫ That we're just--

♫ Two! ♫ ♫ Three! ♫

♫ Foooouuurrr!!! ♫ [Commercial, at same time] Each sold separately--

Loser. Major loser!!

Well I have something to say to you: -- I wish someone was my friend.

Or at least someone to talk to. [distorted] Look at these wonderful-ful dolls.

Look! We are real [distorted] PEOPLE!

Oh no you di-dn't! Oh yes I di-id!

Oh no you-- We are as real as we can--

Bluerose!!! We!

Are! Rea--

Ha-ha! [distorted] Ha-ha!

[more distorted] Ha! [extremely distorted] Ha-haa!!!

[Glitch sound effect] [TV static noise]

[Slate clap] [Yasmin] So Megan or Janel?

[Dylan] Um... I…

pick.... Neither.

What? What?!

Why? Dylan-- Look at us!

The dumb blonde, the mean girl trio,

the lesbian tv host- [Yasmin] Wait, I'm not a les--

[Dylan] The angry black girl, the tall, dark, and handsome ladykiller

that is me: We're all stereotypes!

Tropes! Archetypes!

These played out roles that's been done over and over again on TV and the internet

Like we're some sort of knockoff version of Degrassi.

I'm tired of this! It's been years since the last time we actually

came out to play. A decade.

We can be real people with deeper meaning and agency behind us,

Not this stereotypical role that's been placed on us for all these years.

We've grown. If we're gonna play a game,

Let's make it fun! Let's play something else.

[deep breath] Okay, Dylan,

New Game What do you wanna play instead?

♫ Theme - "All Together" by the Bratz ♫

[subtitles by Skaila Pyatt] [Thanks for watching!]

For more infomation >> Bratz Reality Reunion Special - Duration: 15:14.

-------------------------------------------

Зачем знать дату выхода игр ? - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Зачем знать дату выхода игр ? - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Как приготовить фасоль в томатном соусе с грибами. Просто и вкусно. - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Как приготовить фасоль в томатном соусе с грибами. Просто и вкусно. - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

wafa na bewafa, Wafa nay bewafa ke hai,new whatsappp,valentine's Day, whatsapp, status, video, - Duration: 0:32.

Hi! I'm Rizwan Ali. Welcome to my "The Best Compliments" YouTube" Tutorial channel. Subscribe my channel thanks for watching my channel videos. Subscribe like & share.

For more infomation >> wafa na bewafa, Wafa nay bewafa ke hai,new whatsappp,valentine's Day, whatsapp, status, video, - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Kingdom Hearts 3 - "Don't Think Twice" - Akano (Piano Arr. by Erik C.) - Duration: 1:42.

How did I live in a kingdom of thieves?

And people who say

Things they don't really mean, really mean

You're only everything I ever dreamed

Ever dreamed of, ever dreamed of

You must be kidding me, did you really think

I could say no

I want you for a lifetime so if you're gonna think twice, baby

I don't wanna know baby, I don't wanna know

Everything is just right but if you're gonna think twice, baby

I don't wanna know baby, I don't wanna know

For more infomation >> Kingdom Hearts 3 - "Don't Think Twice" - Akano (Piano Arr. by Erik C.) - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

CPAC Straw Poll Finds 93 Percent Support for Donald Trump - Duration: 1:45.

CPAC Straw Poll Finds 93 Percent Support for Donald Trump

The Washington Times annual straw poll at the Conservative Political Action Conference

(CPAC) has again found overwhelming support for President Donald Trump and his administration�s

policies.

The poll found that 93 percent of respondents approve of the job Trump is doing, a seven

percent rise from the figure of 86 percent last year.

Seventy-five percent of attendees now believe America is going in the right direction, compared

to just 44 percent of respondents last year.

�The conservative movement has found a new leader,� said Jim McLaughlin, who organized

the poll.

Seventy-nine percent of people believe that Republicans in Congress should be doing more

to support Trump, while 60 percent believe special counsel Robert Mueller has been unfair

during the investigation into Russian interference during the 2016 presidential election

For more infomation >> CPAC Straw Poll Finds 93 Percent Support for Donald Trump - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Les sourds et malentendants sont aussi sur Youtube - L'Hebdo #113 - Duration: 16:24.

For more infomation >> Les sourds et malentendants sont aussi sur Youtube - L'Hebdo #113 - Duration: 16:24.

-------------------------------------------

En Geç Kombi Açma Rekorunu Kırmak İçin Özel Rehber - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> En Geç Kombi Açma Rekorunu Kırmak İçin Özel Rehber - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

HONORS - Valleys (Renzyx Remix) - Duration: 3:40.

♪ Waste my time or show'em what I'm made of ♪

♪ 'Cause nothing scares me and that's what I'm afraid of ♪

♪ Behind the full moon there's only night skies ♪

♪ The end is so soon and I don't care why ♪

♪ Nothing scares me and that's what I'm afraid of ♪

♪ 'Cause it started from a place in your hometown ♪

♪ At the bottom of the valley it grows now ♪

♪ Did you want it, but you never go home now ♪

♪ Tired of love will make it work right now (x2) ♪

♪ As the valley grows was it started from a dream ♪

♪ What'd you ever really know about dreams turning into waterfalls ♪

♪ As the valley grows was it started from a dream ♪

♪ What'd you ever really know about dreams turning into waterfalls ♪

♪ VALLEYS ♪

♪ (Valleys) ♪

♪ I waste my mind I show'em what I'm made of ♪

♪ 'Cause nothing scares me and that's what I'm afraid of ♪

♪ Behind the full moon there's only night skies ♪

♪ The end is so soon and I don't care why ♪

♪ Nothing scares me and that's what I'm afraid of ♪

♪ 'Cause it started from a place in your hometown ♪

♪ At the bottom of the valley it grows now ♪

♪ Did you want it, but you never go home now ♪

♪ Tired of love will make it work right now (x2) ♪

♪ Tired of love ♪

♪ Tired of love will make it work right now (x7) ♪

♪ VALLEYS ♪

♪ You push me on fire and the world keeps turning round ♪

♪ Drown me in the water and I'm only going to drag/track you down ♪

♪ When your dreams on the screen and nobody hears your screams ♪

♪ Nothing scares you and that's what I'm afraid of ♪

♪ Uhhh ♪

For more infomation >> HONORS - Valleys (Renzyx Remix) - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Ты Мне Не Веришь, Песня о Любви - Андрей Картавцев | ПОСЛУШАЙТЕ!!! - Duration: 2:51.

You Do not Believe Me, The Song of Love, Andrey Kartavtsev

For more infomation >> Ты Мне Не Веришь, Песня о Любви - Андрей Картавцев | ПОСЛУШАЙТЕ!!! - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Picasso Captures a Time Period - Duration: 4:28.

All right Cherubs, right now we're looking at Desmoiselles d'Avignnon by Pablo Picasso.

Now, if you've ever studied this painting, you probably heard all about Picasso's process:

his many sketches, or carnets, how it went through a few changes, and so on… we're

not going to do that here.

This painting isn't about the experience of being Pablo Picasso, it's about the experience

of being alive in 1907.

I'm going to argue here that Picasso's painting taps into cultural movements outside

the art world.

The year 1907 appeared in an era of rapid change: The world was being connected through

Railroad systems and telegraphs.

There were experiments with flying machines, and the Model T Foard was only a year away.

Photographs and moving pictures were new as well.

The innovations were not only happening quickly, the innovations themselves allowed ideas to

move more quickly.

Never before had a culture been forced to deal with such rapid change, and such rapid

movement.

This encouraged new ways of conceptualizing time.

The concept of time zones was only about 50 years old in 1907, and the ability to travel

fast enough that these time zones mattered was even younger.

The increasingly widespread use of railroads and telegraphs, made the concept of simultaneity

important.

Morning in the Prado, where this painting hangs, is evening in New York.

That information had no practical value in 1800, but in 1900 it did.

Before we look at Picasso's painting again, and discuss the impact of these technologies

on the arts, we can quickly discuss their impact on the sciences: 1905, two years before

Picasso's painting debuts, was Einsteins Miraculous year and saw the publication of

four articles articulating the foundations of modern physics.

Much of this work deals with the problem of Simultaneity with the speed of light being

a universal constant rather than time or space.

Time to return to the Arts: Let's start with a basic description: This is an enormous

painting (8 feet by 7 feet 8 inches) of five women, who, if we know a little about the

area of Avignon, are in a brothel.

Moving from left to right the figures become increasingly geometric with sharper features.

Picasso has tapped into this conversation on simultaneity with an attempt to view these

figures from many different angles, and at different times, all at once.

The figure at the bottom right, here, is perhaps the best example of this.

Her body is turned away from us, but her head, adorned with an African mask is turned toward

us.

These two central figures have part of their face in Profile and the rest looking directly

at the viewer.

And the figure toward the left, here, seems to have her right leg in motion, and we view

that movement at seemingly different moments in time.

Another intellectual movement at the time revolves around the viennese psychologist

Sigmund Freud who had begun to attract a following by 1907.

Freud posited that we have an unconscious that affects our decisions.

Before this age of Modernity the Enlightenment had posited that we could fully understand

the universe through our senses.

That our observations were enough.

Freud's idea, however, held that there are reasons we can never know, particularly through

the senses.

The mind is capable of absorbing information the senses cannot recognize.

Picasso wanted to tap into those inaccessible parts of our consciousness.

His work is conceptual rather than figurative.

He was very capable of painting five women realistically, but he chose to appeal to that

part of humanity deeper than our senses through conceptual, geometric, and oddly proportioned

figures.

The feeling of uncertainty that accompanies these ideas, that time isn't universal,

that we can't understand our own brains, that we can't trust our own senses, permitted

culture in all sorts of ways in 1907… from Einstein in Physics to Freud in the human

sciences, to the recently published works of Friedrich Neitzsche in Philosophy or failure

to prove the stability of the universes by Poincare with the the three-body problem in

Mathematics.

Picasso represents the arts here and visual represents these concepts and uncertainties.

This is art at its best.

It's bridging diverse cultural experiences and capturing a particular time in human history

visually in a way that only a large painting can.

So this one was a remake of one of my first videos from back in 2012.

If you think I should do a remake with better production value of any of my other early

videos, let me know in the comments below.

If you feel I've earned your subscription here, please consider subscribing.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Picasso Captures a Time Period - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Palm Island Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 34:49.

For more infomation >> Palm Island Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 34:49.

-------------------------------------------

Syria Attack - A Message to all - Duration: 2:03.

it is really a hard day in the history of the world.

me and my friend both were playing.

we are classmates and we are good friends.

my teacher likes me a lot and she every time she tells me that i can do very big in my

life and i am having the same dream to something big that can change the world.

but hey friend what is that.

that looks very nice it looks like a parachute. and what is the long thing tied with it.

we were amazed to see that.

suddenly it fallen down and it blasted very loudly. and hey what happen next my friend

he was lying.

everywhere was blood blood and blood.

i was thing to get up but my body was not supporting me to move.

me my friend and all my classmates were thinking why this happen to us?

what is our mistake?

god please forgive us if we had done some mistake?

why the people killed us.

who is the real culprit the people who killed us or the people who are not standing against

it.

it is a very serious issue.

today is happened to us tomorrow this may happen to you.

please stand against the concerned authorities requested to do all the safety measures and

they are requested to take strict action against those people who have done this bad job.

now i am not in this world but i dont want my friends to face the same, guys please share

this message to your friends and stand against terrorism.

For more infomation >> Syria Attack - A Message to all - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

নামাজের বৈঠকে যে দোয়াটি পড়তে আদেশ করছেন নবী (সাঃ) || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> নামাজের বৈঠকে যে দোয়াটি পড়তে আদেশ করছেন নবী (সাঃ) || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Fringe Tutorial - Azone Obitsu - Babi Time - Duration: 3:25.

Hello everyone Timeless, I'm Babi

and today I will officially start

the string of videos of the dolls

in preparation for the convention "Bambole a Roma"

today we will do the fringe on this little brunette head

let's start!!

first I comb the hair

and place the head on a stand

I improvised it with a casket

and some interlocked pikachu

- what a bad person -

let's imagine a corner

and we separate the hair this way

take your time, do not rush

now we have to cut

place the scissors above the nose of our doll

and...

...suspance time...

Please subscribe my channel if you are not sub yet

and click on the bell to not miss the next videos

Done!

now we have a beautiful fringe and we are ready for repaint

I still do not know what to do with it, so I accept suggestions

do you have some anime character in mind?

write everything in the comments

and if you enjoy the video leave a like

See you in the next video

and do not forget that

There is Always TIME to Dream

Ciaooo!

For more infomation >> How to make a Fringe Tutorial - Azone Obitsu - Babi Time - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Jour 23 - TEST : de plus belles dents grâce à l'intelligence artificielle? - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Jour 23 - TEST : de plus belles dents grâce à l'intelligence artificielle? - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

¡Descubre cómo rejuvenecernos sin bisturí! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> ¡Descubre cómo rejuvenecernos sin bisturí! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Rosalind's Story: How I Found My Awesome Again - Duration: 33:28.

- Here we go.

- Alright.

- Alright, everyone.

This is America's kick ass career coach Mo Faul

and I'm here with my friend, my client, Rosalind.

Rosalind hails from the Philly/Jersey area.

The Jersey girl.

I think you're working in Philly, aren't you?

- Yes, I am working in Philly.

- Okay, yes, so she crosses the border.

Rosalind was a delightful delightful client

in the kick ass program

and I'm so happy, Rosalind, to tell your story.

I gotta tell ya,

so many women I speak to on the clarity call

I talk about you.

'Cause you had some rough times.

You had some rough times that befell you

and you just went for it

and I'm so eager to share your story

to inspire other women

who might be facing some similar challenges,

who might be facing some similar what do I do now

and just kind of share your story.

So several months back,

you want to kind of set the stage,

you had been laid off from a job that you were at

for 23 years was it?

- 22 22.

- 22 22.

Take us back there and kind of tell us

a little bit about that.

- Yeah, that whole experience was so surreal.

It was so surreal

because it blindsided me

because I thought I was doing what I had to do

but then at the same time I was a caregiver

to my mother

and so I was missing a lot of time

and I thought that my track record

because I was always exceeding exceeding exceeding.

I thought that my track record would speak for itself

but then looking at

hindsight is 20/20,

they moved me to a new team

and I wasn't able because

and I don't like to say this,

I really don't

because my mom said

you lost your job because of me

and I was like no no.

I lost my job because of me.

And I said you can't take the blame.

I said I'm not gonna let you do that

and so that's why I'm very careful when I talk about that.

But I took my eyes off the prize for a bit

and that's all it took (laughs).

- Yeah yeah.

- And so, you know,

and that's what happened

and it was like,

I was at a period in my life

where I was losing everything.

Lost my job

and then I lost my dad and then I lost my mom

and then I was about to lose my house.

It just felt like I compared myself to Job

because I was just losing losing losing losing everything

and I was just in a spiral

and just in a dark place.

- Yes.

- And so you know

but that's okay because I always inside

I always know because I'm an eternal optimist

and I always know that if you don't give up

if you don't give in

there will be a bright side.

So, you know, and that's what I held on to.

- And one of those days when you were in a place

of feeling like I need some help

you came across a Facebook ad with probably,

I don't know, my face on it or something like that

and you spoke to one of my colleagues.

Talk about what was going through your mind

when you were saying whoa, maybe I need something else here.

- Oh yeah, definitely.

I definitely needed something

and when I was losing my job,

actually it was an HR person at my old company, Verizon,

who introduced me to you and your website.

And she was the one who said, you know,

take a look at this, check it out

and immediately, as soon as I saw it

I heard everything and I was like okay,

this is what I need.

This is definitely what I need.

And in the beginning I talked to folks,

I called, I had my clarity call

and I knew this was what I needed

but I didn't have the funds at the time.

So I just kept on following and following

and following and following

and the opportunity came for me,

the funds came around for me

and it was the first thing I did was sign up (laughs).

- Yes, indeed, and I'll never forget

when you told me your story

and where you were,

being out of work for seven, eight months

at the time we first met, something like that.

- Yeah yeah, absolutely.

- And you were on the verge of the house problem.

- Yeah yeah it was.

I got the notice

and I was, I think I was

I was a basket case, yeah, a basket case (laughs).

- But here's the thing, Rosalind.

Here's the thing.

You totally were ready

to receive help.

You were totally ready for the support.

You were totally ready

to lean in to what you needed to do things differently.

And I'll never forget that post that you made

either the night before

or the day before you went to court for your house

and you were like, pray for me.

- Yeah.

- I don't know what's gonna happen.

And you were maybe in week two or three.

You had just kind of started in the workshop.

You had gotten a certain sense of alignment

and you were starting to a feel a little bit

like you were coming back alive a little bit

in my recollection of what was going on.

And I don't know if you want to tell the story.

It was one of the first miracles that came your way.

- Yeah yeah.

I didn't know what I was gonna do.

I didn't know what was gonna happen.

I found this lawyer

and I went to him

and I had the mindset.

I met with Jean before I went

and we talked about a time,

she said when was a time

when you really felt in your power

and there was a time when I was going to school

and I got a notice that said that

I didn't have enough credits to graduate

and when I got the message I went to my advisor

and I said you stay right there, I'm coming,

I'm coming to see you

and you know

and I could feel the tension in her voice.

When I got to her office,

I knew when I went there I said

I'm not leaving here without my degree (laughs).

I said, you pull out my transcripts,

you do what you got to do.

I said I'm not leaving here without a degree.

And I didn't leave there without one and (laughs)

and so Jean after that she's like

okay now use that same power when you go to the attorneys.

You're not leaving here without your house.

And so I tapped into that same.

I call that my Wonder Woman.

- Yes.

- Stance and I was so prepared

and I sat in his waiting room waiting for him

and when I got there he was like,

he said I spoke with the bank

and this and that

and you pay beyond

you do what you have to do you're gonna keep your house

and I just sat there and I looked at him

and I said, well okay so

what do I owe you for all this?

What do I owe you?

And he said, nothing.

He said just refer people to me.

And I was just like okay.

And then I thought okay, let me hurry up and get out of here

before he changes his mind.

- Before they change their mind (laughs).

So I want to reel back

for those who don't understand how the universe works

and I know that you are a woman of faith

and there is an undeniable calling of our source,

our divinity.

When we step into our power

and we proceed with faith it showers us,

it comes our way.

When we are playing small and scared and don't believe

we get small, scared

and all kinds of scary things coming our way.

You stepped into your power.

You owned your future.

You said if it's gonna happen

I've gotta do something differently.

I've gotta believe that there's something more for me

and you stepped in

and the miracles kept coming your way.

That was the beginning of

from your coach's perspective,

and Jean's an awesome coach.

For those of you who don't know

Jean works with me and for me here

in my kick ass course

and she is an excellent excellent coach

and she helped you find that super power inside of you

and absolutely you had tHat tool belt.

Boom, I got this.

- Yeah and that's exactly what happened.

And I kept then

and then after that

and then I stayed with the course

and anything you told me, I just did it.

You told me I needed to ramp up my LinkedIn

and of course and then other recruiters

kept contacting me

because before

I would get interviews and things like that

but nothing would happen

and it was so discouraging

and so I just stayed with

I just stayed in my power

and the recruiters kept contacting me

and then nothing would come and nothing would come

and then I ramped up my LinkedIn.

I had when I started I had 190 some LinkedIn connections.

No I'm almost at 500.

(laughter)

- And you did something special

so in my workshop, module three

you step into your full power,

make a video statement about how awesome you are

and the great work you do.

It's to help you cue up for those phone interviews

or when you go into a personal interview.

You have a couple of soundbites

that you're just ready to talk about how awesome you are

in a very aligned way.

And I said Rosalind, that elevator pitch is so good.

I bet it would look really really good

on your LinkedIn profile.

And they had just started a couple of months prior

accepting video on LinkedIn

and you were like

okay (laughs).

- I set myself up in my dining room and set it up

and I just did (laughs).

I did it.

And I had a lot of hits and things like that

and the calls started coming in

and it was just amazing.

It was just amazing.

And I just

you know, I was amazed but then I wasn't

because I knew that

I knew that if I did

if I did my part everything was gonna work out.

- Yes yes.

I'll never forget,

so you had a lunch date with two little hot shot recruiters.

- Right mm hmm mm hmm.

- And you were excited as well should be.

You're looking for a job so you're like

getting taken to lunch by recruiters

and they're seeing wow,

we can really help this woman land something.

And tell me how that

tell us how that went

'cause that was an interesting twist to the story.

- Yeah because

I met with this recruiter

and basically I thought I was gonna get a job or whatever

and then he told me he said

well I don't have anything right then.

So I said okay

and so I just we just sat there, we had lunch,

got to know each other

and we just had a great time talking and things like that.

And then I had another recruiter that

didn't have anything for me at the time

but I just got them, let them get to know me,

I got to know them

and the time came when the time came

they were like

recruiter she said

let's get Rosalind back to work.

Rosalind needs to be back to work (laughs).

And that's what happened.

- Yeah yeah yeah.

- So it wasn't a position or it's not the position

I wanted or anything like that

but I'll tell ya something,

today today I reached out to my LinkedIn connections

and some of the old people that I worked with at Verizon

are now at Comcast where I'm at

and I'm at the headquarters

and I reached out to them

and on a whim I said I gotta start building this network

and work my network

and I reached out to her

and the first thing she said, hello awesome.

I was like, oh my gosh, she remembers me (laughs)

Hello, awesome.

And she's high up in the company.

And she says, well I'm at a summit this week.

Get on my calendar

and let's meet next week.

So I'm on her calendar for next week

and so we'll just see what happens from there.

- Bravo, so I gotta say something, Rosalind.

So first of all,

congratulations on keep stepping into your power.

Congratulations on continuing

to imagine something more for you.

Here's the thing,

the Rosalind I met

when you were just starting in the workshop,

she would have never done that.

- No no.

- You would have been like, what will she say?

What will they think?

I don't know.

You own you own your soul's power right now

and anyone watching this can see it just

coming through.

And so here you are going, you know what,

it's good that I have a paycheck,

it's good I'm working, it's good all this

but you know what it's not what I want to do.

I want more.

I want to keep excelling.

And so let me just check out who I can network with

and you made a good point.

You gotta work the network

for the network to work for you.

- Exactly exactly.

With that (laughs).

- Yeah, so let's dive in just a little bit,

if you don't mind, a little reveal

before we went onto the recording the interview

we talked a little bit about

I felt like you were kind of a little bit

in a comatose land

when you first came into the workshop.

You knew you needed something more

but you were a figment of who you are.

- Right.

- Tell me a little bit

about your own personal unveiling,

your own personal coming

coming into your own self again.

Talk about that a little bit.

- Well I knew I was in a dark place.

- Yeah.

- I was in a very dark place.

It was hard it was hard.

Because before I had things

you're making well in the six figure or whatever

and then to be reduced to nothing

and then at times I had to

I had to sell jewelry

I had to

I did what I had to do to survive

and I like I said

I sold jewelry, I was selling off

I sold my mom's car,

different things like that just to keep.

I gotta get through this.

Even though it was a dark place

I knew that there's another side, there's another.

You don't give up.

You don't give up and you don't give in

and it was getting harder and harder.

I was getting the rejections,

so many rejections

and I think at one point I counted 'em.

- You did 'cause you

as the proper analyst that you are

you actually shared that with me

on one of our coaching calls.

You're like, I got 43 rejection letters

from, I don't know, that company or that

and you're like, I don't want to keep applying.

That's too many rejections.

I'm like well (laughs).

- Well they accepted me the last time.

They always accept you on the last time, okay?

- Yeah, right, exactly (laughs).

It's never enough until it's the last time, right?

So I drew a little picture.

I don't know if people can see this.

So this was you at the beginning, point A.

- Yeah.

- This is you now, like happy person point B.

Here's your beliefs.

And this is the bridge.

The bridge from point A to point B

is built on beliefs

and I know that your beliefs

got so much stronger on who you are,

what you have to offer

and really you started to believe in yourself

in such a way that you were like,

this is gonna happen.

I'm gonna get it.

This is gonna happen.

You were strong on that.

- Oh yeah, oh definitely.

I definitely believed in myself.

I definitely did.

And I stayed

I stayed in gratitude.

I was, oh my goodness,

I was grateful, I still am,

and as a matter of fact, one of the

one of the people that I reached out to on LinkedIn

I said I just wanted to meet with you

and I'm grateful

for us knowing each other

and grateful for you believing in me

and she today she reached out and she said

need to write a commendation letter to her boss

so I wrote a commendation.

I'm grateful so (laughs).

I wrote a commendation for her

and I was really appreciative for her help

and for her being an advocate

and for her still being an advocate.

And I have no qualms whatsoever.

I just, I just stay grateful for everything

and it's just

things still aren't that easy

but they are, I see the light at the end of the tunnel

and I know, I know in my heart (laughs).

I know in my heart that.

- So yeah, you're a singer

and when I found that out

I asked you to post something that you sang

and you posted something that you sang in church

and everyone in the workshop was cheering you on and

really really acknowledging how awesome it was.

I know that when women have a special talent like you do

we gotta work for a living

and make our, earn our keep et cetera.

We have natural gifts and talents

that go in the workplace and we do all of that

but your true joy.

- Oh yes (laughs).

- Is singing.

And I know that that joy came back to you

as you started to believe in yourself more

and see yourself as awesome

and started getting seen

as someone who was talented,

not just with singing but in work.

And when we bring that contribution to work

and start feeling good about ourselves

and recruiters are calling and we're interviewing

and we're talking about ourselves,

talking about our work history

and the things that we've done

and all of the sudden it's like wait a minute

I'm not ready to express a lot more of my talent.

So share a little bit about what you've been doing

with your singing

since you are back to work now

and livin' it.

- Yeah because for a while after everything happened

I couldn't sing.

- Yeah.

- I just didn't

I didn't

feel like it.

- Yeah.

- I just didn't feel like it

and I just didn't, I didn't want to do it.

I didn't want to do it.

But I know it was something that gave me so much joy.

It gives me so much joy.

And so a friend of mine has a show

and he calls me to do the show with him

and now I'm like the feature (laughs).

- Of course, of course she is.

She's the Wonder Woman, the power house.

- I know and people look for me

and the place, the venue that we sing at

or that he plays at

he has like a lot of different jazz musicians

that come in and sit in

and he's a very accomplished musician

and then other musicians come in

and people, they look for me.

They're like, where is she, where is she?

And they see me come through the door

and I'm like a rock star.

I'm like oh my goodness.

- Of course you are.

Of course you are.

- Yeah, and I go up there and I take the mic

and it's like I'm not in

it takes me to another place.

My body starts moving,

I start swaying

and I just feel so good.

I feel so good.

And that's why I missed the call a couple times

because I had to the grad call

because I have to go and sing.

(laughter)

- Well I gotta tell ya,

please feel free to share your singing

anywhere you want on any of my social media.

Feel free to share anything about it,

people in the Philly/New Jersey area

wherever you're singing

would just be delighted.

You know the beautiful thing

is when you allow yourself to be aligned

with your power again

that joy now has a channel to travel in

and it was closed off,

it was the door was shut

and I totally understand why you didn't really feel

like singing 'cause your channel for joy was not open.

And one of the reasons why I focus on career

is because it's like the easiest channel

to kind of reopen.

You had some heartbreak with your mom and dad passing.

That just takes some time to heal form that.

- Yeah yeah.

- The career we can get at.

The career we can get at.

It's specific, it's tangible, there's things to do

but all the while you were opening your channel of joy.

- Mm hmm absolutely.

- And now you're a full expression

of who you are,

you're continue to expand,

you're reaching out to people to move your career forward

or network, whatever you're doing

and it doesn't surprise me

that you're just showing up as the rockstar that you are

singing and just enjoying everything

about how awesome you are.

- Yes I feel it, I can definitely feel it (laughs).

- So I know I know coming to work with me, Rosalind,

was a stretch of time, commitment and money

and you know

on that one hour clarity call

we try to help understand

if we can really help this woman.

Part of my passion in life

is to help as many women as I can

move from living in their fear

to taking their future and just totally going for it.

What would you say to someone

who's kind of like

uhh, I don't know if I can be great again.

I don't know if I can be awesome.

I don't know if I could really get into my future.

What would you say to them?

- Oh my goodness.

Oh my goodness.

You have to find your power.

You are great.

It's not, it's not that

it's already there.

It's already there and you can't be,

don't be scared (laughs).

- Yes yes.

- Don't be afraid to step into your power.

You've gotta do it.

And sometimes you need

you need Mo (laughs).

- Sometimes it's necessary.

- Yes yes because

you've gotta believe in yourself

but sometimes

your self-talk talks you out of

out of things that really you really don't

you really have to challenge yourself

and sometimes you don't know how to challenge yourself.

Sometimes you're in a place you don't know what to do

or you know that you need to do something

but you don't know what to do

so with just being with you

and the ladies

and listening to each story

you know that you're not alone.

You're not different.

- Right, oh there's my little puppy (laughs).

You wanna see, Ros?

You wanna see Rosalind?

Yes (laughs).

She heard an awesome beautiful soul was here

so she wanted to check you out, Rosalind (laughs).

- Yes you

I've had a coach for 18 years,

not the same one but I've had a coach consistently

for 18 years.

I was hittin' my head up against the glass ceiling,

the brick wall, whatever it was

and I needed to someone to give me additional perspective,

to show me some things I didn't know,

to help see things in me

that I had lost

and I know that you had felt that way

and we uncovered, we unpacked all that.

Get in there and see how awesome Rosalind is.

- Yeah and don't be

don't think just do.

You have to trust the process.

- Yeah.

- You have to just open up

and when you open yourself up

you don't know what

what you're capable of.

You just believe in yourself.

- Yeah.

- Just trust

and that's what I,

that's what I did.

And I've

I feel (laughs) so much better (laughs).

- (laughs) Well, you trusted your inner guidance

and that voice of your soul was loud enough

for you to listen to that whisper

and to go into it knowing,

I think you said this earlier,

knowing that what you were doing

wasn't working out for you.

- No, it wasn't.

It was not working out at all

and I know I knew that I needed more.

I knew that something was missing

and when I lost my,

my mom was like my confidant,

she was my kick ass person before (laughs).

- (laughs) I got you on that (laughs).

- She was my kick ass

and so I needed a kick ass (laughs).

- I think your mom came right down to me

and said Mo, you've got this, right?

You got Rosalind on the next phase, right?

And I'm like, I got her.

- I got her (laughs).

- (laughs) that's so so awesome, so awesome.

What's your plans for

what's your next plan?

What do you got next up for yourself for your life?

- Oh well I'm gonna continue to do what I'm doing.

I'm gonna just continue to forge ahead

and move ahead

with moving ahead with the job scene.

- Yep.

- And also keep with the singing.

When I'm singing some folks have

tapped me on the shoulder

and offered me certain little things

and wanting me to record and things like that

and of course I have to look into them,

make sure they're legit.

Make sure they're legit (laughs).

- Right right and you know how to do that.

I know you know how to do that.

- Yeah, oh yeah oh yeah.

And so I'm gonna continue to do that

and just

there's no

there's no limit there's no limit.

I just, you know, I see myself

I see another house.

I see my vision board.

I see

more vacations and more

possibly a marriage on the horizon.

Who knows.

If he's good, you know, we'll see (laughs).

- Right, absolutely.

I hear you on that.

You know, more than one woman who's come through this work

that I do has found their awesome,

totally found their power,

totally in the flow and they're focused on who they are.

All of the sudden the right man shows up.

Interesting

'cause now the powerful you is a match

for the powerful him.

Not needy, not oh I hope he cares about.

You're like at a point where you're finding the guy

who can take all of you.

- Exactly exactly exactly (laughs).

- We've had weddings.

We've had weddings.

Yeah, we have.

As a matter of fact I need to get Joy Davis Burke

on this interview

because she was one of my first.

She was like, Mo, I got my dream job,

finished my MBA, I don't have my dream man

and then like two months later

I get a little note card from her.

You'll never guess what happened (laughs).

I know what happened.

She's married now and off to her beautiful honeymoon

and life is just glorious.

That's what happens when you find yourself.

- Yeah yeah

and I can see that happening, you know.

Jury's still out, you know.

I'm still in charge so.

- Always.

Always.

Well I see the powerful, beautiful you

showing up right here next to me on this interview

and Rosalind, it makes my heart so warm

and so full

to know that you've got your life back,

you've got your career back, you've got your singing back.

So so wonderful.

- I think God for you.

I think God for you.

I thank God that I found you.

I just, I don't know

I don't know where I would have been.

And I just, I'm just so thankful for you (laughs).

- Thank you thank you.

Well I'm thankful for you.

Without women who've made a few journeys

in the wrong direction, not for your fault,

you were handed a piece of your journey

that took you sideways,

you know what, and you did the right thing at the time.

So I'm glad whoever introduced and made this connection

it was divinely put together

and you are absolutely shining from the inside out

and I am so so happy.

And I want to thank you for sharing your story

because I know it's gonna inspire dozens

if not hundreds of women

to know, you know what, I can do this, too.

I can put my life back together.

I can find my awesome again.

- Absolutely

absolutely absolutely.

- So great.

Thank you for joining me today, tonight.

I really really really appreciate seeing you here tonight.

Thank you for sharing.

- Good seeing you again.

- Likewise.

(laughter)

- Alright.

For more infomation >> Rosalind's Story: How I Found My Awesome Again - Duration: 33:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nigran E Shura Ky Aalami Madani Markaz Faizan E Madina Main Madani Phool | Haji Imran Attari | Islam - Duration: 3:31.

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét