Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

HEY GUYS its me your host SUPERSORRELL and today I have been to B&M to pick up some

awesome collectibles from DC COLLECTIBLES in collaboration with DC COMICS.

tHIS SET OF ACTION FIGURES looks amazing! super happy with this haul but let me know

your thoughts in the comments below! today I visit B&M for some more toy hunting fun!

this time in going for a new wave of BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES action figures from DC

Collectibles.

B&M which is a budget chain store here in the UK its usually full of random stuff but

today it has a TON! of Batman and DC collectibles that I just couldn't pass up on! in this haul

i have managed to get

Please Subscribe and Support the channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23U4jpP2BAw8uxaH4Zwh8g?sub_confirmation=1

Links *****

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supersorrell Twitter: https://twitter.com/supersorrell

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/supersorrell Website: http://www.supersorrell.com

Tumblr: http://supersorrell.tumblr.com

Discount Codes ***************

My Geek Box "SORRELL10" �10 Off First Box ZBox "SuperSorrell" �5 Off First Box

Anime Bento "SUPER10" 10% Discount Geek Nirvana "Super10" 10% Discount

mobilinnov.com "SuperSorrell" �3 Discount

About Me ********

Hey guys I am your host SuperSorrell, This channel has everything from Toy Unboxing Reviews,

Mystery Boxes by Loot Crate & My Geek Box to in depth Action Figure reviews of Star

Wars Elite Series, Star Wars Black Series, Marvel Legends and Marvel Ultimate Series.

I love Funko Pop Vinyls, Dorbz and collecting Vinyl figures too!

My wife has joined the channel under the alias Mrs SuperSorrell where we do Disney Store

Haul videos and Tsum Tsum Tuesday Mini Plush reviews!

I am a huge LEGO fan! and love to do complete opening and building videos!

I also love blind bags, blind boxes like Mystery Minis and more!

I am a huge scifi geek and love my Dr Who & Star Trek too!

I read Marvel Comics and starting DC too!

I am a huge movie and pop culture buff and therefore I attend a lot of conventions across

the UK come and say hello!

I always answer comments from fans so feel free to ask anything in the comment section!

So don�t forget to subscribe!

- *New content uploaded daily!

My Equipment *************

Console: Xbox One/360/PS2/PS4/PC Camera: Sony Handycam HDR-CX240

Vlog Camera: Samsung Galaxy A3 Webcam: Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

Mic: Blue Snowball Blackout USB Capture: Elgato Game Capture HD

Headphones: Turtle Beach Star Wars Battlefront Sandtrooper Gaming Headset

Software: Sony Movie Studio 12 Platinum

Toy Haul B&M Shopping - DC Collectibles Batman, Justice League & More!!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

#dccomics #dccollectibles #JusticeLeague #Batman #Superman #ACTIONFIGURES #unboxing #toys #review

#haul #WonderWoman #toyhaul #supersorrell

For more infomation >> Toy Haul B&M Shopping - DC Collectibles Batman, Justice League & More!! - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Migos x Drake Type Beat 2017 "Family" [Prod. Impulse Beats] - Duration: 3:07.

migos type beat

drake type beat

family

For more infomation >> Migos x Drake Type Beat 2017 "Family" [Prod. Impulse Beats] - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Story of David Rockefeller That the Media Isn't Telling - politics - Duration: 4:55.

The Real Story of David Rockefeller That the Media

Isn�t Telling

No one person encapsulates the enduring legacy of the �robber barons� of the Industrial

Age quite like David Rockefeller.

Rockefeller, who died today at the age of 101, was the last surviving grandson of John

D. Rockefeller, the oil tycoon who became America�s first billionaire and the patriarch

of what would become one of the most powerful and wealthiest families in American history.

David Rockefeller, an undeniable product of American nobility, lived his entire life in

the echelons of U.S. society, becoming symbolic of the elite who often direct public policy

to a much greater extent than many realize, albeit often from the shadows.

Rockefeller made it clear that he preferred to operate out of public view despite his

great influence in American � and international � politics.

Due to his birthright, Rockefeller served as an advisor to every president since Eisenhower,

but when offered powerful positions such as Federal Reserve chairman and Secretary of

the Treasury � he declined, preferring �a private role.�

As evidenced by the numerous obituaries bemoaning the loss of the last of the Rockefeller�s

grandsons, he was largely successful in hiding his most significant wrongdoings from public

view, as evidenced by his characterization as a generous philanthropist and influential

banker.

But as is often the case, Rockefeller�s true legacy is much more mired in controversy

than major publications seem willing to admit.

In addition to having the ear of every U.S. president for the better part of the last

70 or so years, Rockefeller � once again operating �behind the scenes� � was

instrumental in shaping the more cringe-worthy aspects of U.S. policy during that time, as

well as being a major force in establishing banking policies that led to debt crises in

the developing world.

Rockefeller � as the head of Chase Manhattan Bank from 1969 to 1981 � worked with government

and multinational corporations throughout the world to create a �global order� unequivocally

dominated by the 1 percent, of which his family was a part.

As the New York Times noted back in the 1970s, Rockefeller became embroiled in controversy

when his constant trips overseas caused the bank to become less profitable, as he prioritized

the bank�s influence on foreign politics over its actual business dealings.

During his time as Chase CEO, Rockefeller helped laid the foundation for repressive,

racist and fascist regimes around the world, as well as architecture for global inequality.

In addition, Rockefeller helped to bring the debt crisis of the 1980s into existence, in

part by direct action through Chase Bank and also indirectly through his former employee-turned-Federal

Reserve chairman Paul Volcker.

Two years before the debt crisis erupted, Rockefeller, Volcker and other top bankers

met at the International Monetary Conference in 1980s to argue for the establishment of

a �safety net� for major banks � like Chase � that were embroiled in bad loans

given largely to countries in the developing world.

After the crisis brought financial ruin to Latin America and other developing areas throughout

the world, Rockefeller � along with other bankers � created austerity programs to

�solve� the debt crisis during subsequent IMC meetings, provoking inequality that still

persists to this day.

However, thanks to the �safety net� conveniently established years prior, Chase avoided the

economic consequences for its criminal actions.

In addition, Rockefeller supported the bloody and ruthless dictatorships of the Shah of

Iran and Augusto Pinochet of Chile while also supporting Israeli apartheid.

Rockefeller then went on to found the influential Trilateral Commission while also serving as

a major force on the Council on Foreign Relations that he, along with his close friend Henry

Kissinger, would come to dominate.

Both of these organizations have come under fire for using their powerful influence to

bring about a �one-world government� ruled by a powerful, ultra-wealthy elite � an

accusation to which David Rockefeller confirmed as true in his autobiography.

Far from the generous philanthropist he is made to be, David Rockefeller deserves to

be remembered for his true legacy � one of elitism, fascism and economic enslavement.

For more infomation >> The Real Story of David Rockefeller That the Media Isn't Telling - politics - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

WEST KISS (ALIEXPRESS) BRAZILIAN BODY WAVE REVIEW | LACE WIG SERIES - Duration: 3:14.

HI [queens] welcome to the channel. It's sheena. I go by queen she and today. I am bringing

to you my final thoughts on this west kiss unprocessed virgin hair body wave

This is an aliexpress vender they sent me

22 inch 20 inch 18-inch bundles and a 16 inch closure. I'll leave all of the links in

Specific information as [far] as how many bundles I use down below as well

As the links to the videos I made in this lace wig series

I made this wig eyeshadow tutorial on how I made this week in how I styled this wig

That information will be down below

Now these curls are a week strong

you can see this hair does hold a curl and

The curls do last so that is a huge plus with very minimal amount of product

This hair is very very soft

Definitely good quality hair, but still affordable I do recommend this hair

Let me know what y'all think, please like comment and subscribe if you're not already part of the queendom

I promise you you will not be disappointed

And until next time queens don't forget to love each other. [I'll] see you all very very soon by Queens

For more infomation >> WEST KISS (ALIEXPRESS) BRAZILIAN BODY WAVE REVIEW | LACE WIG SERIES - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Theories That Will CHANGE What You KNOW About SUCCESS - Duration: 13:45.

Top 10 Theories That Will CHANGE What You KNOW About SUCCESS

10. Being an Underdog Can be Advantageous

You're probably familiar with Malcolm Gladwell, who writes and researches on the topic of

success. In his book David and Goliath, he examines the concept of the underdog and argues

that they actually have a greater advantage than the so-called "Goliaths." When the

Goliaths win, it's often because the underdog is playing by Goliath's rules. However,

if "David" looks at the situation from a completely different angle and approaches

it with their own unique take, then the underdog has a better chance at winning. According

to Gladwell, the underdog can substitute effort for ability under the right conditions.

Using the titular biblical example, Goliath was expecting hand-to-hand combat. David approached

it differently and used a sling to fire a stone at Goliath's head. David essentially

brought a gun to a fistfight. This wasn't against the rules, and David won because he

didn't go along with Goliath's expectations. For an additional example, see that famous

sword "fight" scene in Indiana Jones.

History is full of underdogs beating the favored opponent simply because they were innovative.

The Spartans held off the Persians at the Battle of Thermopylae, and T. E. Lawrence

led the Bedouins across the desert to fight the Turks. Innovation and thinking outside

the box can be more advantageous than being skillful. So if the odds are against you,

perhaps you just need to stop playing by everyone else's rules and embrace your strengths.

9. Society Has Built-in Obstacles

There are certain obstacles in our lives that are hard to overcome. It can be as simple

as when and where you're born — in Malcolm Gladwell's popular book, Outliers, he gives

the example of hockey players that are drafted to the NHL.

As children, all hockey players who are born in the same year play in the same division.

However, if you compare an eight year old who was born on January 1 to a player who

was born December 31, there are drastic differences. The player born in January has had almost

a whole extra year to grow and develop, meaning they could be faster, stronger and simply

better than a player born in December. Then when it comes time to pick players for more

competitive teams, the older and more developed children will have an advantage. They're

more likely to be chosen to go on for more training and play against other elite players.

That cycle will continue, and the players born in December will always be playing catch

up. Between 1980 and 2007, 36% of players drafted into the NHL were born in the first

quarter of the year, while only 14.5% of the players that were drafted were born in the

last quarter of the year.

This shows that there are always going to be challenges in life, but it also presents

an interesting idea. What would happen if youth hockey had one league for children born

in the first six months and one for children born in the last six months? This would possibly

change the playing field and double the amount of great players.

Hockey is far from the only field that uses rigid timetables. School, which often builds

the foundation for success, is also structured so children born earlier in the year have

more time to learn and mature than those born later in the year. What would happen if schools

had enrollment times every six months instead of once a year?

8. No One Succeeds on Their Own

While it would be nice to succeed simply because we work hard, life doesn't work that way.

We need help and support from friends, family and teachers, and then we need chances from

employers and other key figures in the fields we choose to pursue. To illustrate this point,

in Outliers Gladwell talks about two men with genius level intellect — Christopher Langan

and Robert Oppenheimer. Many readers may know Oppenheimer as the "father of the atomic

bomb," but Langan is much more obscure.

Langan was born in 1952 and has an IQ between 195 and 210, which is higher than both Einstein

and Stephen Hawking. However, Langan isn't teaching theoretical physics at Harvard — he's

a rancher in Missouri. While there's nothing wrong with being a rancher, it's an odd

profession for one of the smartest living people.

Gladwell points out that the men grew up in two different environments. Langan was born

into a poor rural family and attended public schools that didn't recognize his brilliance.

After high school he attended Reed College, but had to drop out in the second semester

because his mother had failed to fill out scholarship forms. A year and a half later,

after working in construction and as a forest firefighter, he enrolled at Montana State

University. However, he was having problems getting to school because his car broke down.

He asked the school if he could change from two morning classes to afternoon classes because

he could get a ride later in the day, but the university refused. Langan became increasingly

frustrated and eventually dropped out.

Oppenheimer, on the other hand, was raised in an environment where his gifts were cultured,

he was encouraged from a young age, and was given the best education possible. While at

Cambridge, he tried to poison a professor he was envious of. He was caught but only

put on probation, and was allowed to continue studying.

It's amazing that both brilliant men went down such different paths based on the help

they received. Langan was frustrated by a lack of support, while Oppenheimer committed

a serious crime and got away with a slap on the wrist. The lesson is that in order to

succeed, the gifts and interests of a person need to be encouraged, especially at a young

age. Then as they grow up, people need to be given opportunities, breaks and second

chances. Without help from other people, it makes it impossible to succeed because as

Gladwell points out, "… no one—not rock stars, not professional athletes, not software

billionaires, and not even geniuses — ever makes it alone."

7. IQ is Overrated

In the business world, it always seems like the smartest guys are the most successful.

After all, firms hire the best and brightest from schools. However, while people with high

test scores do have more opportunities, that doesn't necessarily mean that smart people

are more successful. In fact, in many fields the link between success and intelligence

is often weak or non-existent.

Intelligence is a complicated thing with many different facets, yet society still measures

intelligence with IQ tests, grades in school and exam results. That ignores critical thinking

skills and emotional intelligence.

Sociologists performed a test that involved betting on horses, which is similar to picking

stocks because you're given little pieces of information on performance and then it's

up to you to pick a winner. What they found was that people with lower intelligence performed

better. When a person with higher IQ did do better, it was only for a short time. While

a person with a higher IQ may do a new task better than a person with a lower IQ, the

more they practice the gap decreases and they perform at a similar level. Hard work and

experience can overcome the perceived advantage of a high IQ level. So while having a high

IQ doesn't hurt, it simply isn't the driving factor for why some people are more successful

than others.

6. Your Name Matters

One of the things that has the biggest influence in our life is something we have no control

over. Studies have shown that your name can play into your success, for better or for

worse.

One interesting theory is a phenomenon called "nominative determinism," which is that

your name can actually influence which way your life goes and which profession you choose.

Probably the best example of this is Usian Bolt. We tend to like things that remind us

of ourselves — for example, someone with the last name "Smith" is more likely to

marry another "Smith." Usian Bolt may have been attracted to running because it

reminded him of his name. People may have also wanted to encourage him because his name

made him sound fast. Subconsciously, when choosing a runner to train, who would the

coach be more inclined to choose — Usian Bolt or Steve Molasses? Your name can have

a profound impact on what you pursue and how people treat you.

Names can also imply social class, and teachers pick up on that. Some don't feel that children

with names that indicate a lower socioeconomic class are worth investing their time in. This

would start a lifelong problem where the child might not be able to get caught up, simply

because teachers, either consciously or subconsciously, didn't like their name. As people get older,

there have been studies that show bias against people with "ethnic" sounding names when

they apply for a job. Keep all that in mind if you decide to have kids.

5. Child Prodigies Don't Exist

In Geoffrey Colvin's book, Talent is Overrated, he claims that there really is no such thing

as a child prodigy. His argument is that no one is born innately talented, but that everyone

who is "great" practices and develops to that skill level.

When people claim that prodigies exist, they point to Mozart and Tiger Woods as examples.

However, those two were actually seasoned pros by the time they were famous. Mozart's

father was a music teacher who taught Mozart from the age of three, and then he trained

with other professionals. By the time he was 14 and wrote his first opera, he had been

studying music every day for nine years. He continued to study music until he was 17,

and he then worked as a pianist after completing school. So by the time he was 25 and wrote

his first masterpiece, he had been playing music daily for 22 years. As for the argument

that he wrote music as a child, none of that music was done in his handwriting. His father

was making a living off the fact that Mozart and his sister were prodigies, so there's

a very good chance his father wrote the music himself.

As for Tiger Woods, his father was a retired teacher and a golf fanatic that had an expert

handicap. He started training Tiger at seven months old by giving him a putter and making

him watch while he putted for hours and hours. As a child and into his teens Tiger was constantly

training, often with professionals. By the time that Tiger was 19 and a member of the

Walker Cup team, he had been practicing golf for 17 years. That isn't to say these two

men weren't tremendously talented and masters in their own discipline. It's just that

they trained for years and simply weren't born with innate talent.

4. The 10,000 Hours Theory

A Professor at the University of Colorado named Anders Ericsson decided to look at what

separates amateurs from professionals. In 1993, he released a paper that found on average

amateurs only got about 4000 hours of practice, but professionals had practiced for at least

10,000 hours.

Besides Tiger Woods and Mozart, another example of people who put in 10,000 hours were the

Beatles. Before they were famous, they played full time for two and a half years in Hamburg,

often for eight to 12 hours a day. It was at this time that they developed their signature

sound. Then there's Bill Gates, who went to a preparatory high school that was one

of the few in the country with a computer terminal. He spent more time on the computer

than any other student, and was even allowed to miss math class to work on it. It was during

that time and his years in university he earned his 10,000 hours.

While there's some debate over whether 10,000 hours is a rule or just a theory, many experts

agree that a significant number of people who are considered "great" have, on average,

10,000 hours of experience.

3. Deliberate Practice

If no one is born talented and you need 10,000 hours of practice, what's the most effective

way of using those hours? One theory is something sociologists call "deliberate practice."

Essentially, there are six elements. The practice needs to be meant to specifically improve

performance, and is even more effective if there's coaching. It needs to be repeatable,

and feedback on a regular basis is crucial. It also has to be demanding, either physically

or mentally. If you're doing all of this correctly, it shouldn't be a fun experience.

An example would be a basketball player who isn't very good at free throws spending

hours and hours just doing free throws while being coached. Not a great time no matter

how big of a basketball fan you are.

Deliberate practice is important because practicing specific activities over and over again will

get you more comfortable with that action. When you compete, you're simply using those

repetitive tasks in a different environment. The practice needs to be difficult, because

that's the only way someone can improve. If it's too easy, you never leave your comfort

zone and never grow through challenge.

As for the feedback portion, Steve Kerr, the former chief learning officer of Goldman Sachs,

said that practicing without feedback is like bowling with the pins behind a curtain. Without

feedback, you won't get better and you won't care. So while it is possible to be amazing

at something, you have 10,000 hours of hard work ahead of you.

2. The Third Grade is The Most Important Year of Your Life

Sociologist Robert K. Merton first coined the Matthew Effect in 1968. Simply put, it's

the idea that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The reason this is such a

big deal when it comes to success is that experts think the third grade is the most

pivotal year of someone's life (no pressure, huh?). In the fourth grade, the learning model

changes and it becomes incredibly important that children know how to read and learn independently.

Children who don't have these skills began to avoid reading and start to fall behind.

But to move on and do well in school you have to learn cumulatively, because school doesn't

get easier as the years go on. If a student falls behind early, the gap would just widen

over the following years. The kids that can read keep getting ahead, and the students

who had problems keep falling behind. Studies have shown that if someone had problems reading

in grade three they are four times more likely to drop out of high school.

1. You Have Amazing Potential

On average, the human mind can remember a sequence of seven to nine numbers. After that

it becomes incredibly hard to remember all the numbers in the right order. Researchers

at Carnegie Mellon University wanted to know if someone of average intelligence could break

that barrier with practice.

One test subject, who practiced two or three times a week for over two years, was able

to remember 82 numbers before deciding to stop. Another subject hit 102 numbers when

he stopped. It's not that they couldn't push further — the study just came to an

end. Both of these test subjects did better with practice than people who said they had

photographic memories.

Through these tests, researchers discovered what they called "the remarkable potential

of 'ordinary' adults and their amazing capacity for change with practice." Their

research showed that even "ordinary" people have the potential to be great by challenging

themselves. If you work hard, your goals can be more attainable than you thought.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Theories That Will CHANGE What You KNOW About SUCCESS - Duration: 13:45.

-------------------------------------------

韓國文具店#1 文青必到 弘大好美畫房 HOMI Art Shop 호미화방 |Ling Cheng - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> 韓國文具店#1 文青必到 弘大好美畫房 HOMI Art Shop 호미화방 |Ling Cheng - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

"This Is Why People with Anxiety Are the Best People to Fall in Love With" - Duration: 12:34.

So, an article popped up on my timeline called, "This is why people with anxiety are the best

people to fall in love with".

Hi, I'm a person with anxiety. I deal with O.C.D., social anxiety, and maybe a bit of

generalized anxiety on a regular basis. And so I thought to be interesting to read and

respond to this article as a person with lots of anxiety, and sort of give you my perspective

on it.

I want to make it clear before I start that this is a critique of the article itself and

not necessarily a call-out for the person who wrote it. Based on the response that I've

seen to the article, um that person has been called out, they have been criticized, and

so that's not really what I'm trying to do with this video - it's more critiquing the

piece of writing itself.

Alright, let's get reading. Content notice for discussions of anxiety, mental health

issues, and ableism. "This is why people with anxiety are the best people to fall in love

with".

"People with anxiety aren't perfect, but nobody is". True. "When you love someone who has

anxiety, you're loving someone who is in tune with their every emotion, someone who feels

everything with their being and doesn't apologize for it". So, the idea that somebody with anxiety

is in tune with their every emotion is interesting because I feel sometimes like very out of

tune with my emotions [laughs] um uh...

I feel sometimes like I have a lot of emotions that I don't quite understand like what they

are or where where they're coming from. "When you love someone who has anxiety, you are

loving someone who is sensitive and empathetic".

I'm sensitive an empathetic. I don't know if that's because I have anxiety. I don't

know how connected those two things are, but I know that that's true for me - but I kind

of doubt it's true for everyone. I think one of the issues that a lot of people have with

this article was that there's just like a lot of generalizations here, like it's almost

like that saying like all people with anxiety operate this way, when that's just not true

- there are so many different kinds of anxiety and so many different like levels of anxiety,

and so many different like responses and coping methods and things.

Anxiety's not just like a blanket thing, and people with anxiety are not just like one

type of person, right?

"And they're going to be sensitive with not only their own heart, but with your heart

too".

This is where we're getting into the part where the person with anxiety exists for the

person that they're in the relationship with, I think.

"They're going to be the type of person who senses your tension after a long day of work.

They're going to sense your anger just from your footsteps in the room. They're going

to see your body language and hear the way you're talking and immediately know if something

is wrong".

But they might also think something is wrong when it isn't? Like as a person with anxiety,

I'll often think that I'm sensing that things are wrong or that something is off, um, and

I will like ask the other person and they'll be like, "Oh, no, it's fine" and they'll actually

mean it - like, "Oh, no, it's fine" but like I'm just like sort of interpreting things

in kind of a negative way with my anxiety, sometimes.

If your anxiety levels are particularly bad, you might not actually be sensing what another

person is feeling because you're wrapped up in your own anxiety.

It's like they're conflating people with anxiety with people who are uh empaths, so people

who are highly empathetic and can be highly sensitive to the feelings and needs of other

people. That's not the same as being a person with anxiety, though. Like, there might be

some overlap there, you can be a person with anxiety and a very empathetic person and a

very sensitive person, but you can also not.

"People with anxiety are sensitive and old souls. They have so much heart and they're

going to pour all of their energy into this relationship". [laughs]

[sighs]

Okay, I had a bit of a reaction to that, obviously. [laughs]. How do I react to this?

Um...

"And they're going to pour all of their energy into this relationship". Unless they're pouring

all of their energy into their anxiety, okay? Unless their anxiety is taking all of their

energy and all of their spoons, then not so much.

Again, I just like I get this feeling that like they're conflating people with anxiety

with people who are empathetic and compassionate and sensitive, and have really strong interpersonal

skills. It's just like it's not the same thing - that's not the same thing.

I've had plenty of relationships myself that I have not poured all of my energy into. I've

had plenty of relationships that I have not been very invested in in the past, and I don't

think that my anxiety has meant that I've poured all of my energy into a relationship.

When I have poured all of my energy into a relationship, it's been because I really love

the relationship and I'm really into it and I love the person and that's something I want

to do, but it's not because I have anxiety, and in fact, my anxiety is something that

has made my relationships difficult in the past.

Like, sometimes, I've ended relationships because I've had like that way too much anxiety

about them - which is usually a bit of a red flag if the relationship is causing me lots

of anxiety, but um it's actually like, yeah, it's interfered with relationships before,

rather than made me pour all of my energy into them.

"They aren't ever going to take you for granted because they know that they can sometimes

be a handful".

So, we feel guilty that we have anxiety and so we're going to be really nice to you because

we always are a bit guilty about our anxiety and how it affects their relationship? I don't

like to be thought of that way, as like somebody who's like a handful and somebody who's difficult

[laughs] to be with, that kind of sucks.

"They aren't ever going to shut you out, it's not in their nature to tune out somebody they

love, and they will always be honest with you".

I've shut people out so much [laughs].

And sometimes that's been related to my anxiety and sometimes it hasn't. Actually, like, real

talk, uh I have become really anxious about certain relationships in my life and so I've

ended them. I have totally shut people out because of my anxiety before.

I've not always been honest in my relationships either. Sometimes, I've been really embarrassed

about the mental health stuff that I've been dealing with in relationships, because there

can be a lot of stigma about that, and so I've actually kind of kept it to myself and

not really been open about it with my partner.

"When you love someone with anxiety, you're loving someone who believes in you with their

whole heart and who loves you with their whole soul". Again, it's kind of just the like,

"this is how people with anxiety exist for you, someone without anxiety, this is how

us and our mental health stuff can benefit you and work for you".

"They know they have baggage. They know that they have issues and that their mental health

can sometimes bring you and your relationship down, but they trust you won't leave".

Hm...

Regardless of whether or not you have like mental health issues, everybody has stuff

that they bring to the table in a relationship that can be difficult, everyone, okay? Like,

that's just kind of a standard. This thing about like they trust you won't leave. I mentioned

I have commitment issues. I also have trust issues, um and that's definitely related to

my anxiety as well.

Especially in relation to like social anxiety and stuff, like I - I worry that like, "Oh,

this person doesn't really love me, they don't even like me, they don't even want to be with

me".

There's this narrative in my head that tells me that they are going to leave me and that,

um I can't trust them to stick around and that I can't trust them period. And I know

that that's like a symptom sometimes of anxiety and it's not representative of reality, but

like, my anxiety doesn't make me trust people, it kind of has like the opposite effect [laughs].

"When you love someone with anxiety, you're loving someone who's never going to walk out,

as long as you treat them with respect. You're loving someone who will give you their whole

heart if you let them in, like they let you in".

I have walked out of plenty a relationship, even when the person was treating me with

respect um just because I didn't want to be in the relationship anymore.

I just feel like we're getting need even some stuff right now [laughs]. Oh, boy.

Being open and trusting with somebody else is really difficult and really scary. I'm

really, really careful about giving my heart away, I'm very reserved about it, and also

like, I totally walk out on relationships. It happens, it happens to all of us. Like,

my anxiety doesn't keep me in a relationship. That would be bad - that would be really toxic,

if I was staying in a relationship because of having anxiety about leaving.

"You are loving someone who will nurture you when you are hurting because they know exactly

what that feels like. You are loving someone who'll hold you when you're stress gets the

best of you because they know exactly what that feels like. You are loving someone who

will kiss your demons away because they've spent their whole lives fighting their own

ones".

Basically, people with anxiety are just going to take care of you and fix all your problems

and make you feel great all the time because they've -- wha?

So, essentially this is saying that if you love someone with anxiety, they're going to

fix everything for you, because they've had their own struggles and so they're going to

know how to just like take care of you. So, essentially people with anxiety are just natural

caregivers? Which is like, a huge generalization, definitely not accurate to myself.

I'm really not a caregiver, like that is not a role that I ever enter into or like plan

to enter into, it's a role that I'm really uncomfortable with in a relationship.

"You're loving someone who will never judge you for your mental health or your triggers

because they have lived with that their whole lives".

Yeah, like I hope so - and it does kind of makes sense that like somebody who has dealt

with lots of mental health issues of their own is going to be like less judgemental of

uh partners who also have mental health issues and just like a bit more understanding just

cause they've had those experiences, but maybe not always.

"You are loving someone who will never laugh at your struggles or tell you that you were

overreacting because they have been laughed at countless times".

Again, like I hope that your partner isn't going to laugh at your struggles or tell you

that you're overreacting, and maybe if they've had those experiences themselves, they're

less likely to engage in that behaviour, but I just would hope that this is true of anyone

and not necessarily specific to people with anxiety.

"You are loving someone who will never take you for granted because they know how rare

it is to find love". So, are they just saying that it's rare in general for people to find

love? Or is it rare for people with anxiety to find love? Or are people with anxiety the

only people who know that it's rare to find love? I don't know, I don't know what that

means.

And when you love someone who has anxiety, you're a loving a wonderful human being. Of

course anxiety doesn't define who they are and shouldn't define your relationship [laughs]

- unlike what this entire article has been saying, "But just know they aren't broken

people, in fact, anxiety is the reason why they are so damn strong and you'd be lucky

to meet someone like them"

That's better than the other things that I've been reading [laughs] um - was that like damage

control? I'm just not sure.

So... [laughs]

Okay, that was an article. Lot of generalizations there, definitely some ableism there, definitely

some like, "people with anxiety exist to benefit their partners without anxiety" like lots

of that. Like, maybe that's true for that person, what they wrote, but the generalizations

are so broad and I disagreed with so many of them as a person with anxiety.

Let me know what you thought of the article, let me know like what dating as somebody who

has anxiety is like for you and what relationships are like for you. Yeah, thanks so much for

tuning in! Wherever you are in life, I hope you're learning as much as you can, and I

will see you again next week.

I'm going to anxiously conclude this video now.

[Inhales...]

[Right Place, Right Time plays]

For more infomation >> "This Is Why People with Anxiety Are the Best People to Fall in Love With" - Duration: 12:34.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO BE A GENJI MAIN - Duration: 4:05.

Do you think all your teammates are garbage?

Are playing healers far too complicated for you?

Do you like Body Pillows?

Then fear not!

Being a Genji main is for you!

First, let's go over some background history of our Sword wielding weeaboo:

His real name is Genji Shimada….shim...sima….

Senpai Genji Senpai is originally from Japan.

He was apart of the Senpai clan with him and his other weeaboo brother Hanzo.

When their father died they needed Genji to stop up to a more active role in the clan,

but he refused.

"Mada mada".

So Hanzo went and fought Genji in an epic duel.

*Over edited Anime battle between Hanzo and Genji* [Top 10 anime betrayals]

This left Genji almost dead.

But the overwatch team picked him up and give him a ton of weaboo swords and gave him a

robotic ninja suit.

They then sent him to destroy the clan.

After destroying the clan, he left Overwatch to find a better meaning to life, and ran

into zenyatta: "Hello my young student"

"Japanese shit" "What?"

"More Japanese shti" "Jesus fucking christ, do you always talk

with subtitles?"

Now let's learn some of Genji's abilities: Genji's primary attack is every naruto fan's

wet dream: Throwing shurikens You can throw a straight stream of them with

left click, or you can spam right click if your aim is shitty.

His first ability is Swift Strike.

Pressing this makes Genji throw his arms backwards and run forward with maximum speed.

If you kill someone with it, it will cause it to reset so you can use it again.

This allows his to dash across the map like a knife-wielding sonic the hedgehog on crack.

His second ability is Deflect.

It's pretty self explanatory and is easily the best ability in the game because you can

deflect literally everything.

If you see pro genji using his deflect, holy shit don't shoot him or he's going to

deflect your graviton surge and get a free team wipe.

On the other hand, if it's a shitty genji trying to bait out your flashbang, then just

shoot him in the face.

His passive ability is being a parkour master straight out of assassin's creed that allows

him to run up walls, and break the laws of physics by being able to somehow double jump

in midair.

But we're playing overwatch where we have time traveling lesibans and talking monkeys,

so realism is thrown right out the window.

His Ultimate is: "Pro Genji" Pro Genji is activated once you press Q. Genji

pulls out his the largest sword he owns from his katana collection and uses his skills

of playing Fruit Ninja on his phone to slice and dice the enemy team for an 1v6 play of

the game.

Now let's learn how to play Genji in competitive: Step 1: Instanta lock him

If someone else pics him, just pick Hazno and threaten to throw if they don't let

you play him.

They'll swap off him real quick.

Step 2: Just spam reinhardt's shield and do nothing else.

Don't bother flanking and going on the backline to kill supports.

Your shurikens are too weak to kill anything.

They're just for spamming to build your ult.

And once you finally get your ult: "Play of the...Play of the….Play of the game"

So, that's all there is to being a Genji main.

Tune in next time as I show you how to be a Bastion main, and remember: At least you

aren't a Hanzo main

For more infomation >> HOW TO BE A GENJI MAIN - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

What the GOP's plan to kill essential health benefits means - Duration: 4:02.

What the GOP�s plan to kill essential health benefits means

BY PETER SULLIVAN

The pivotal debate in the fight over ObamaCare is whether to kill �essential health benefits�

in the law that mandate certain coverage areas for insurers.

House Republicans are now discussing a deal that would do away with the requirements,

which might win conservative votes but risks losing centrists.

But what would it mean for healthcare in the United States?

The essential health benefits mandate included in ObamaCare was intended to require insurance

companies to provide coverage in 10 areas, including mental health, pediatric dental

and vision care, maternity care, and prescription drugs.

The idea behind the move was to prevent insurers from offering skimpy plans that would leave

people on the hook for thousands of dollars in costs if their plan doesn�t cover certain

services.

Republicans argue the requirements drive up premium costs by preventing insurers from

offering less-generous plans.

They say consumers should be allowed to pick cheaper plans and that a single man, for example,

has little need for maternity coverage.

Getting rid of the essential health benefits would almost certainly lower premium costs,

though it could also leave many consumers holding health insurance that might not cover

various maladies.

Larry Levitt, a healthcare policy analyst at the Kaiser Family Foundation, wrote on

Twitter Wednesday night that without the essential benefits, �premiums would come down.�

But on the flip side, he wrote, insurance plans could become very skimpy, because insurers

would be wary of offering generous plans and attracting only sick, costly people who were

willing to pay more for them.

�With no benefit requirements, insurance policies could get quite skimpy.

No insurer wants to be the one most attractive to sick people,� he wrote.

�With no required benefits, some (like mental health or maternity) would be very expensive

because only people who need them would buy them,� he added.

There is little doubt that the requirements have led insurers to offer broader plans.

Jeanne Lambrew, one of the White House architects of ObamaCare, earlier this year pointed to

a Department of Health and Human Services report from 2011 that showed how plans have

changed.

In 2011, the report showed that 62 percent of individual market plans did not cover maternity

care, 34 percent did not cover substance abuse services, 18 percent did not cover mental

health coverage and 9 percent did not cover prescription drugs.

It�s not clear if the repeal of the essential health benefits would be enough to put the

bill over the top.

Some House Freedom Caucus members say it�s not enough and that they also want to repeal

other insurance regulations that can be found in Title I of ObamaCare.

Those include the ban on discrimination against people with pre-existing conditions, a limit

on out of pocket costs and a ban on lifetime limits on insurance coverage.

Democrats also warn that repeal of the essential health benefits will never be allowed under

Senate rules governing the �reconciliation� procedure Republicans are using to avoid a

filibuster.

�What the proponents aren�t telling conservative House Republicans is that the plan to repeal

essential health benefits will almost certainly not be permissible under Senate reconciliation

rules,� said Matt House, a spokesman for Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.).

�It will require 60 votes to repeal these protections, and the votes just aren�t there

in the Senate.�

For more infomation >> What the GOP's plan to kill essential health benefits means - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué hubiera pasado si Gokú, Gohan y Vegeta se transformaban en SSJ contra Freezer? | Parte 1 - Duration: 7:30.

Hi everyone. Today I bring you a new theory, which I came up with and was recommended by Indominus Frízer, whom surely many of you already know. Below in the description I will leave your video and channel in case you want to pass. To begin the theory, we should place ourselves in the battle of Krillin, Gojan and Vegueta against Frízer. As we well know, Frízer had to accede to his second form to be able to give battle to the warriors, nevertheless, when it acceded to this formah, decided to cross Krillin with its horn. This set off Gojan's anger at the thought that Frízer had murdered his friend. Gojan would begin to increase his ki to colossal levels, to the point of expelling a golden aura, erect his hair and that it would take a golden tone. Vegueta, perplexed by the power of Gojan, would presentirate that it was no more nor less than the Legendary Super Saiayin. Gojan for his part, would reach a level of fight of seven hundred thousand, that was increasing due to the immense fury that to expel its occult power. Little Saiayin, without thinking twice, would attack Frízer, and sweep the ground with him. The evil emperor had no chance of harming little Saiayin, and he was being humiliated by Goku's son. Gojan, with all his might, would send a Masenko to Frízer. Although Gojan thought he had defeated the evil emperor, that was not at all like that. Frízer, badly wounded and furious, would decide to accede to his third form. Just at that moment, Pícoro would arrive, which would see Gojan with a different appearance. Vegueta, from the ground I would say that I was looking at the Super Saiayin right now. Pícoro was surprised, however, Frízer was increasing his power so much to surpass Gojan in Super Saiayin. On the other hand, Krillin would be recovered by Dendé, Gojan would realize this by feeling his ki. Vegueta, for his part, would feel humiliated that a child has surpassed him to the point that he has even reached Super Saiayin first. Prince Saiayin would ask Krillin to attack him, and then, Dendé will heal him. This would normally happen. On the other hand, Gojan would try to attack Frízer, however, the emperor of evil was much stronger than him, however, with Pícoro getting into battle, Gojan could get rid of death at the hands of Frízer. The Saiayin and the Namekiano would begin to fight together, getting to give several problems to Frízer in its third form. The evil emperor knew that he could not deal with them both with that simple transformation, so he would decide to teach them their true form. Frízer, after accessing his last form, would tell them that all his opportunities were finished, however, Vegueta in the distance would tell him that it was not like that at all. The Saiayin, thanks to zenkai, achieved a fairly high power that would make him confide in Frízer. Vegueta would tell Pícoro and Gojan to fight together, and thus defeat him. The three warriors would begin to fight the last form of Frízer, nevertheless, although they fought together, the level of Frízer was much superior to theirs, causing that with some facility, to manage to defeat Gojan, Pícoro and Vegueta. Prince Saiayin would feel disgraced at not being able to defeat Frízer, and being overtaken by a small boy who reached the Super Saiayin before him. Vegueta's fury was so great that, with such rage that he ate it, he would scream with all his might that he was the prince of the Saiayins, thus becoming Super Saiayin, without even being able to believe it. With two Super Saiayin, and a Namekian, Vegueta would tell Frízer that everything was finished for him. Prince Saiayin would begin to attack him, along with Gojan and Pícoro. Due to the great power of the united warriors, Frízer would be overtaken by them, to the point of not being able to touch them. Because the power used was not enough, it would decide to show him much more power than before, reversing the roles and being again he would manage to surpass them. Vegueta would not know how and why, despite being a Super Saiayin, he could not defeat him. Frízer would exclaim that he was the emperor of evil, and would never be defeated by beings of a lower level. In the distance, Goku would arrive unexpectedly. Goku would ask what had happened, Vegueta, would tell him that he, and his son, had got the Super Saiayin. Gokú, will be surprised by the words of Vegueta. Goku would tell Gojan that he was proud of him, while Frízer would ask who he was, Goku, the moment he turned to see Frízer, the emperor of evil would remember Bardock, however, would not be something that would give him much importance . Vegueta would tell Goku to use the technique he had used in his battle against him so they could defeat Frízer. Goku would decide to listen to Vegueta, and would do the Kaio Ken, multiplying it by about ten times and telling Vegueta, Gojan and Pícoro to attack Frízer

For more infomation >> ¿Qué hubiera pasado si Gokú, Gohan y Vegeta se transformaban en SSJ contra Freezer? | Parte 1 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

About 570 acres have burned in the Francis Marion and Sumter National Forests - Duration: 1:29.

EFFORTS TO GET IT UNDER CONTROL

IN OCONEE COUNTY.

MANDY: THERE ARE STILL HOT

SPOTS, BUT THIS FIRE IS 100%

CONTAINED.

CUMMINGS THERE IS A CONTROL LINE

AROUND THE FIRE.

TURKEY RIDGE ROAD IS CLOSED

BECAUSE IT IS STILL PART OF THE

LINE.

SCORCHED LAND, BLACKENED TREES.

THE PINCKNEY FIRE SPREAD QUICKLY

TO WEAR A CAMPFIRE WAS LIKELY

ABANDONED.

HE CALLS THE FIRE CONTAINED, BUT

NOT CONTROLLED, KEEPING AN I ON

IT THROUGH THE WEEKEND UNTIL

THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL RAIN.

>> ONE OF OUR LINES IS ON A

STEEP SLOPE.

WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT ROLLOUT,

HOT MATERIAL GETTING BELOW THE

FIRE LINES.

THAT IS THE MAIN REASON WE ARE

NOT CALLING IT CONTROLLED.

MANDY: THE WILDFIRE STARTED IN

MARCH 19, DRY GROUND HAS FUELED

IT.

>> WE ARE STILL IN A RAINFALL

DEFICIT.

THAT IS CHEWING UP WITH

INCREASED FIRE BEHAVIOR AT

TIMES.

MANDY: D GOOD NEWS, NO HOMES OR

BUILDINGS THREATENED.

CREWS ARE WAITING FOR EXPECTED

RAIN TO HELP.

FORESTRY OFFICIALS SENDING OUT A

REMINDER TO MAKE SURE YOUR

CAMPFIRES ARE COMPLETELY OUT.

THE SUREST WAY TO DO THAT IS TO

For more infomation >> About 570 acres have burned in the Francis Marion and Sumter National Forests - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

YOU WILL RAGE | Guts And Glory #5 - Duration: 21:34.

hello everyone it's me Jayskibean and

welcome back to guts and glory and last

episode we did a blood load of levels we

did a lot of them we really did we

finished a lot so this up and we

finished it with a bang 2 we actually

got to use Larry and we be to spike fall

with him which is great so this level

what is this level I totally just kind

of picked it without checking anything

out but I'm going to go with the yang

family on this one because why not oh is

that a cannonball oh Jesus as a

cannonball alright well let's just go

over those bumpy terrain and don't get

hit by a cannonball whoa it's okay

everybody it'll be right I'm a good

driver I'm a good driver I can drive a

very unlikely accent I know okay well

there goes my entire family we're all

dead it's okay I'm okay oh we're going

on an adventure now okay so I'm just

gonna go around the whole family fell

out of the cars why you guys have to

wear your seatbelts it is so steep out

the fur hey yeah oh boy don't die don't

die don't die oh don't I don't die don't

die oh come on dude that shouldn't how'd

that kill him whatever oh well bo Wales

I'm gonna go this way then since I guess

this is the wait a minute oh no that's

not good

often to the abyss we go alright so

we're just going to go this way then and

hopefully the cannons don't completely

destroy our faces so we'll see oh we got

it we can do this ok it's ok guys it's

ok checkpoints on checkpoint boy whoo

and we all died can't just go around ok

all right Hey look at the volleyball we

oh we're upside down how do we spit it

I'm alive still I'm still alive oh I

have to get up there how am I supposed

to ok it's ok ye or no barely missed it

death to all oh jeez how my still alive

how am i alive still from that ok that's

fine totally fine totally good alright

so we have to go over the loopy loop

then there's gonna be hard to do in the

car can be I heard it oh ok well there

goes death can be hurt what ok well as

not dies II

okay try again oh it's so hard to do

okay we got to get that Lupita loop no

that's not how you oh geez that's not

how you get the loopy loop you just

gotta kind of uh oh

why can't i launched like that okay we

got an idea I didn't work

oh man okay try again I'll come on it's

okay yeah okay so how do i even i know

there's a way there's a will there's

always a oh come on no ok so i can't hit

that first one answer like gain speed Oh

too much do too much bro Oh feel like

magic hold on no sorry we'll try again

and we get it this time we're not gonna

overshoot it though hit the bricks oh do

too fell to the bottom I legs sticking

off the bottom of the car ok that's ok

alright so we're hitting a little to

ours and that's our issue so we just

need to let it ride we all still too

much

were you okay okay so I not hit it as

hard then cuz a minute ago we weren't

getting far enough is that ok it's ok we

could do this we can fix this guy's

can't we is there away there's no way ok

well there's no way to do that that's we

like kind of land sideways no I'm still

alive though oh not for long probably

well that whole car was just destroyed

ok we shall try again and this time

we're going to make it it hit the brakes

turn sad words ok we're good uh-uh ok

it's ok

how do I get it off of this it's

sideways why is it is this wall and

magnet why is it a magnet wall can I

change gears oh crap okay broke his neck

river okay yeah no you can't you can't

do it the change in other gears and

ah why does it keep doing that I don't

understand all right so there's got to

be a way to it's not how you do it okay

there's got to be a way if there's alway

Smith this way come on why does it keep

doing diet let's keep like no sir he's

not used to not lock up on me like that

we need to hit it head-on slowly way yes

we don't did it we donned it on ok so

now look at you change track we did it

with the yang family to boyee ok broken

I l3 is old town of that was death

valley by the way super super short but

it's ok so ah yeah I want you will rage

this John and Jimmy

also our death that's a run that's a lot

dad ah Boyle Oh keep dude oh gee gee

he's like yet even start you have to

like get start going turbo mode like or

you're gonna get hit by that first one

jeez dude ha ha ha ok though it's a go

home boy ok you ok all right it's fine

fine totally ok yes how though oh man

yes so ridiculous uh cuz cannons dude

those cannons no oh you gotta be so fast

you gotta be fast gonna be super fast oh

how the hat oh oh there goes my brains

all there goes my body oh there goes no

don't say they uh ha ha ha no oh no oh

hi came so close it's ok it's ok though

dude this is so fast-paced I could do it

ah getting destroyed every two seconds

death yeah yeah oh ok we're gonna beat

this ok ok sorry just go just go just go

oh that's checkpoint get chat point get

the checkpoint get the checkpoint get it

Drew's right there it's right there it's

right there different is it it should

check would oh

I was right there dude I was right there

it was right at the chicken what is

going on uh-huh I was those IL totes

right there I'll come on this is so

ridiculous how am I supposed to do this

I don't have to it because keep dying

right off the bat Oh stupid dude I don't

know I'm the doulas ha jeez I almost had

it that first time no keep going keep

doing it so stupid why did you stop you

stopped for no reason it's the control

to this stupid game they just stuck shit

oh my god oh they were so go go go go go

go go yes yes what why want to let me

get the checkpoint just a jump to get it

ah you do okay alright cool used to jump

to get us weird why is that a thing ok

it's ok though now we're missing a leg

but we're gonna make the rest of this

level how much you want to bet how much

you want to bet ski how much her

would've bet he beam that we go all I

miss it but I don't have any what are

you doing bro I'm just gonna get back to

that point oh I see there were no tires

on the bycicle we're good why can't you

just go just go just go dude you're dry

you're making me sick is what you're

doing you're just making me I may get my

fake making it sprayed up c'est qui dude

what is the I don't understand but I

know this level was made to be like

trollee rage-inducing

ah what are you supposed to do that with

the doodoo controls with the doo doo

controls of this game dishes out it's

going to be next to impossible run up

this thing wow dude oh my god oh my god

the least you could do is line me up in

a good checkpoint place I'm so glad I

didn't skip that like I was going to

ought to do all this is ridiculous this

is crazy that there's a reason the

levels called usual rage and I think I

know why I'm to come on come on it's

okay it is it is one hundred percent in

the hizzle I'll just go just go just go

dude why why why why why why why why

won't she just go the right way and goes

straight just go straight just go

straight crystal what happened got an

arrow in your butt but that shouldn't

kill you you'd be all right it really

depends instantly at least like it'll

probably kill you but oh my lord this is

ridiculous this really is end of cannon

cannon ball sound is it real I don't

know how I'm supposed to do this I don't

know how I'm supposed to do this I'm

trying though I'm stoked dude i suck at

this game okay it's okay it's okay

cameraman is not working with me I'm

just gonna go straight so good to go

straight good good don't get shot in the

body how are you supposed to do that

seriously what

I don't know how to do this hello just

go straight just go straight just go

straight just go straight just go

straight straight straight just go

straight just go strong try the why not

though hmm come on just go just go just

go just go just oh oh what oh come on

dude come on dude come on okay I'm about

to skip I am about to skip this level it

is it's getting there is getting to that

point I've never skipped a level on guts

and glory before I'm gonna spit all over

the place but guess what I don't care i

don't care i'm about to skip it why do

you go sideways why do you go sideways

serious all years messing with me now

aren't you okay getting a little dizzy

again l'eau d'issey just go straight

just go strange because you don't fall

off the super way too narrow bridge I'm

spitting all over the place I'm getting

so mad getting so mad that Josh not so

difficult so haha did what is going on

with your body right now stop being

stupid you know what no I'm no I'm not

just not going to be that kind of

episode it's not going to be that kind

of episode you will rage a hundred

percent for sure 99% of possible

challenge let's do it with with Earl

okay to bring it on better than the last

level i'm sure it's got to be easier

what are you doing oh my god here we go

here we go don't know how to play this

game were you Earl what's the fire truck

dude how do you is it a magnet is that

what this is are you just going to stay

on your self just drive dude just try

what was whatever whatever Earl I don't

oh my god here we go here we go here we

go sorry for the lack of expression on

my face oh my gosh gosh gosh darn darn

gosh giblets come on just go just drive

drive drive drive drive wait ninety-nine

percent in pots that wasn't that bad I

think most of that rage was just built

from the last level I tried what about

the mountain of doom the yang family

okay so what is this survive if you can

all what is going on come on we'll make

it we got this is there just cannonballs

not no big deal no the big gales just

cannons don't get shot the face it ah

I'll come the chapel was right there

bruise cruise okay doing a shot don't

get shot don't get don't get shot you

stoop oh my good Lord baby Jesus you

have to get shot don't ya it's okay how

did it explode just go straight into it

yeah sure drive drive drive drive just

drive just drive just drive just drive

just drive it'll be okay to drive

there's a checkpoint I'm recent to the

chat boy heat okay so it's down

where is it where what what so it's just

I was down there we what does it all

mean though and can we stop can we stop

can we stop can we stop Kimmy stock all

right now go this way let's go that the

finish because finish is like right

there all did I land on the wrong side I

know there is finished let's make it

let's do this we can make it all the way

there I waited they just make me like an

obstacle course oh okay so I'm gonna go

towards the abyss we

II oh boy oh no i'll come on dude get

hold of yourself yang the family we're

all gonna die yep they all died let's

shut down that's why oh that's not smart

okay I'm gonna go around this leg and

then I guess nice and slowly it-it-it

not slow down ok so i guess the way I

went was the right way to go

ah yeah because that seem to be slowing

down a lot easier on this side I just go

this way yes perfect all right awesome

let's go this way now please awesome

let's do this let's go all right okay on

the real deal I don't know how all this

is the bouncing ball it's not like it's

a no I win hahahaha and that's it for

this episode of guts and glory hope you

guys enjoyed if you did make sure you

slap that like button underneath the

video and until next time I'll see you

guys later

For more infomation >> YOU WILL RAGE | Guts And Glory #5 - Duration: 21:34.

-------------------------------------------

News Conference: Xavier Elite Eight Preview - Duration: 29:09.

For more infomation >> News Conference: Xavier Elite Eight Preview - Duration: 29:09.

-------------------------------------------

Tây Du Ký 2010: Tôn Ngộ Không VS Bọ Cạp tinh / Tây vương nữ quốc - Duration: 9:39.

For more infomation >> Tây Du Ký 2010: Tôn Ngộ Không VS Bọ Cạp tinh / Tây vương nữ quốc - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

✅ How to Use VPCS in GNS3? | GNS3 VPCS Commands | VPCS IP,DHCP,DNS Configuration SYSNETTECHSolutions - Duration: 14:04.

How to Use VPCS in GNS3? | GNS3 VPCS Commands | VPCS IP,DHCP,DNS Configuration

For more infomation >> ✅ How to Use VPCS in GNS3? | GNS3 VPCS Commands | VPCS IP,DHCP,DNS Configuration SYSNETTECHSolutions - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

Village of West Greenville is slated to grow again - Duration: 1:56.

IS ALSO GROWING.

MICHAEL: THE VILLAGE OF WEST

GREENVILLE IS GETTING A

MAKEOVER.AND IN JUST A FEW SHORT

MONTHS.

MORE BUSINESSES ARE COMING.

WYFF NEWS 4'S ALLYSON POWELL,

TAKES A LOOK.

ALY: FROM THE LOOKS OF THE ROADS

THIS MORNING, NATS

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE IT WASN'T

TOO LONG AGO,THIS WAS A

QUIET,HISTORIC MILL VILLAGE.

NOW IT'S A BUSTLING PATHWAY TO

REVITALIZATION.

>> ANYONE A LITTLE BIT FAMILIAR

WITH GREENVILLE WILL TELL YOU

IT'S ON THE RISE AND I THINK THE

WEST AND IS GREAT -- WEST END IS

GREAT, THE ART FEEL TO IT AND

EXPANSION IS AWESOME

>> TENANTS ARE TAKING AND

PUTTING MONEY IN BUILDINGS THAT

HAVE BEEN BOARDED UP FOR YEARS

SO I THINK THAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD

ACTUALLY ENDS UP BEING MORE SAFE

THERE ENDS UP BEING MORE

ACTIVITY LEADS TO PEOPLE FEELING

MORE COMFORTABLE.

ALY: RYAN JOHNSTON IS THE

PRESIDENT OF VILLAGE OF WEST

GREENVILLE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION,

HE SAYS IN THE NEXT FEW

MONTHS,THE 15,000 SQUARE FOOT

BUILDING THAT WAS ONCE A

FURNITURE STORE WILL BE MADE

INTO 5 NEW RETAIL SPACES.

JUST ONE OF MANY,HEADED TO THE

AREA.

>> A YOGA STUDIO DOWN THE

STREET, NEATO BURRITO FROM

ASHEVILLE, GROWLER HAUS IS GOING

TO OPEN UP THEIR 5TH LOCATION ON

LOIS, COASTAL CRUST MOVING UP

THE STREET

ALY: ANCHORAGE,GOLDEN BROWN AND

DELICIOUS AND VILLAGE GRIND ARE

A FEW THAT HAVE ALREADY OPENED.

JOHNSTON SAYS,WHEN IT'S DONE,THE

AREA WILL FEEL A LOT LIKE

DOWNTOWN TRAVELERS REST. ,WITH A

PLAZA TO CONNECT IT ALL.

HE SAYS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

THAT IS MAKING SURE THEY DON'T

LOSE THE HISTORY.

>> MAKE SURE FROM DAY ONE THEY

KNOW THERE'S MORE THAN JUST

PUTTING AN OPEN FOR BUSINESS

SIGN IN THEIR WINDOW THAT THEY

HAVE TO GIVE BACK TO THE

COMMUNITY ACCORDING TO THEIR

PROFESSIONAL SKILL

BRINGING TRAFFIC,

BUSINESS,PEOPLE ,AND LIFE BACK

TO A MAJOR PART OF GREENVILLE'S

HISTORY.

For more infomation >> Village of West Greenville is slated to grow again - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

How To Use 1 Business Overview Video In 7 Ways - FP- How To Do Video Marketing On Your Own Series - Duration: 1:23.

Hi Taylor here with Financial Potion where we believe video is the potion to relieve

business owners from their financial worries.

So yes video can be on the higher end of marketing investments.

However if you use the tips in this video, you'll discover how to use 1 business overview

video in 7 ways to in essence be the value of 7 investments.

1) Post to your Optimized YouTube Channel 2) Your video should be on the top fold of

the home page of the website.

3) Your video should also be connected to your email signature.

You link to your website, so hyperlink a small message to your video.

4) Pin to the top if your Facebook Business page

5) Add to your Linkedin Profile 6) If its :60 or less post to Instagram

7) Share via an email campaign There's how you can take 1 video, 1 investment

and make it work for you across 7 different platforms.

As I have said a great video always starts with a great script so make sure you work

on your script first.

I hope this video motivates you for a successful video marketing weekend and as always, stay

engaging.

For more infomation >> How To Use 1 Business Overview Video In 7 Ways - FP- How To Do Video Marketing On Your Own Series - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Monkeys, Inside Out Style, with Joy, Hope, Despair, Anger - Duration: 10:51.

[intro music]

>> Five little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> Four little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> Three little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> Two little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> One little monkey jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> Put those monkeys back to bed!

[closing music]

For more infomation >> Five Little Monkeys, Inside Out Style, with Joy, Hope, Despair, Anger - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

New Blood | Jan Rem | JRTV No. 1 - Duration: 1:08.

Hi I'm iL

And I'm Vad, and this is the first Jan Rem TV episode

Let's get started

Many of you didn't know this, but the reason Jan Rem didn't play any shows in the past six months

was us having no bassist.

The previous guy with four strings had to leave the deep and fat sound realm

and so we began our tiresome search to fill the void.

We still believed we'd find our man even after interviewing a dozen candidates,

and finally Vic came around.

Our team gathered in the dining chamber for a nice talk to discuss various aspects of musical work

and then we invited Vic for a test run.

Here's how it went.

Finally, the search has come to an end

and we were happy to shake our hands and welcome Vic onboard,

which means we'll be rocking the floor again soon!

Thanks for watching this episode!

Subscribe to our Youtube channel to keep yourself posted on our videos and news.

See ya!

Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét