Hello everyone and welcome back to some more Lord Of The Rings Online, once again we are
here at the spring festival area and we have two more quests that we have not yet done
at this maze, that is Buttercup North-Took and whats your name?
Tob Sandyman, the other two, Gisi and Birdie we have already done that, we did that in
a previous episode we just haven't done it in this day, so these both as far as I'm aware
do not have timings so this one has no timer and apparently we can't do the Inn League
one at the same time, actually that makes sense considering the context of it.
So what we are going to have to do is quickly come through here, again being laggy, I don't
know why it gets laggy in this area so quickly, but we need to come around here and we are
going to have to search the maze for two chickens as you can see and we saw one chicken in the
last episode however obviously since we did not have the quest we could not interact with
it, so we need to basically find a chicken, yeah, that's literally our quest, well two
chickens, but you know what I mean.
The other quest that we are going to have to do, the Inn League one is a lot easier,
definitely a lot easier, a bit disorientating though since it's an Inn League thing and
they generally have some, effects that they do to you, so that's always fun, but, we will
get to that easily at the end and as soon as we know the route, or as long as we know
the route out of here, which I think we are literally on now, there we go, as long as we know the
way out of here then we should be fine.
That's a cool pet.
We should be fine with our escape which is what's going to have to happen.
This one is a bit of a pain though because as I said I'm not 100% sure this map is still 100%
correct first off, and second off, these chickens move a lot and there are other people in this
area so we could be very unlucky, when I did this on my other character during the last
livestream I did, I was running around here for what seemed liked forever trying to find
the second chicken, the first chicken was really easy for us to find, the second one,
not so much.
Definitely not so much, the are two terrible tweens though, someone could be quite lucky
with getting those two guys, ah, easy quest, there we go, now we have to find our way out
of here which is going to be interesting, it should be this way though, yep, because
there are two signposts within very close proximity to each other, so that's this dudes
quest done and now we have this guys, and what I'm going to do, because of, well right
now actually, I have already got an Inn League Sinister Keg on my other character, so I am
actually going to pick up the spring leaves because this character itself does not have
it's own house, I have an account wide house and obviously if I already have one, that's
going to be fine there, so what we are going to do is get the spring leaves in this case
because, yeah.
But as you can see,
something I didn't expect is this does not give you a badge of taste, which I thought
it might because it's an Inn League one and I thought it would be similar to the one where
you have to go through the Haunted Barrow or Burrow, whatever it was called up at The
Party Tree, but it doesn't actually give you anyway, which is interesting.
Will you search the maze for the Inn League Artifact? which is pretty damn easy because out
of all the places you would think the Inn League artifact would be, where do you think
it would be in a maze, that in the center of the maze is your relaxation area, where
you can drink and stuff, yes it's here, now the problem is we have two minutes thirty
seconds to get out of here at a speed of 50%.
And this takes just a little, like five seconds or so more time that we have to get out of
here as soon as possible, so I apologise for the video quality, this is probably going
to turn out looking terrible, I could change the settings, but it's probably going to make
the recording mess up and it's not really worth it for what is probably around maybe
a minute of waling to the outside because we are at 50% speed, so half default speed,
I'm not 100% sure if this adds to that though, I don't know if we are at 80% speed now, I
dunno, it could be we are at fifty, or we could be at eighty, but either way, there
we go, so it's going to have a little bit of time to fix the effect, but there we go,
now we can get on our horse and get out of here, talk to Tob Sandyman and we will be
done with his quest and basically, that's all of the quests in this area completed,
we have a few more to do which we will get on to in a second, but for the most part,
that is us completed in the Bree Land Festival area, other than a race which we always have
to do, so we are going to go and complete the race, I think that is fair enough to do
and then, depending on the episode time, we might end off, lets take the spring leaves,
but we also get reputation which is good and I think, does that put us up to Kindred?
I know I am Kindred on the other thing, no we are at Ally, we also just get the title
anyway, but yeah, we get reputation which is always nice.
We have the Inn League stuff here, so we will be doing the eleven of these which is going
to give us nine hundred reputation anyway, so we are probably going to get to the next
tier of that anyway and we also will get Badges of Taste which we are going to go get and
going to do that daily as well.
What we need to do now though, as I said is we need to find the oh so lovely, here it
is up here, the quest giver for our race.
We also have a deed completed, which is this one, we have to complete all of the quests
here it looks like, so Race Master, Sally, we are going to talk to you, Bree Fields,
we are going to take this horse, and we are going to mount the horse and we are going
to run with the horse, we have a timer here and we basically going to go through the Festival
Ground pretty quickly.
Assuming no lag, this should be very easy to do, shouldn't have an issue, but if there
is lag we might have a bit of a kerfuffle, but I think we should still be fine, because
this will give us a burst of speed which means if we mess up the next one, which I'm not
feeling like we will because it's just these caravans and this jump,
but with the speed boost it will counteract I think, the time we gained back from the
speed boost, it kind of counteracts how much we would lose if we fell down and, I mean
we are super close to the end, so I think we are going to be doing just alright with
this, so lets get thought there quickly, go talk to you and finish your quest, three spring
leaves, which is nice, levelled up a weapon, so our sword levelled up, we are also getting
double XP from all of these so that's always nice, the Inn League Delivery is going to
give us a tonne of XP as well, I know on my main, which is currently level ninety nine,
I was getting, with double XP, about 57K each quest and there are eleven of
them, so it is going to be pretty good, but we will probably use up all of this double
XP by then so only maybe three or four of them might actually give be the highest amount
of XP we get, but either way, it's going to be a nice extra, every single day as well
which will be good, so we have done six out of ten and lets see quickly if the dance is
on, if the dance is on I might go do that, but I don't think it is currently happening,
nope, you have not got that so we have to wait in between, so let's see if there is
anything else around here to get done.
OK then, so having a look quickly and I just remembered as well, it doesn't look like there
are any more quests in the Bree-Land sort of area, there are five here, or five people
with separate quests obviously we have done all of those now, which in turn gave us that
title and that completion of a deed, which would lead me to believe that, hey we have
completed all of the stuff in this area, and we also, just in this area is the guy who
gives us the Taste of Spring and the Inn League stuff, so in this area of Bree-Land and I
think Bree-Land as a whole, we are now complete in this area without obviously doing the Inn
League Delivery which we will do separately, what I am going to do now then is I'm going
to end off for today, but we going to go, I think, potentially to The Party Tree where
there should be a few more quests, I think one or two more quests and I think some more
Inn League stuff as well, have a look what's there, do all of the stuff there if we can
next episode, then probably go to, there are two areas in Ered Luin, there is Duillond
and there is also the Inn, so I will have a quick look in those places, see if there
is anything there and then we will go do the Inn League Delivery, we will do a load of
different things, and we also have the flower picking which is going to be a big thing as
well, which is actually in Bree, which is going to take roughly an hour of footage to
do, because you get given an hour for that quest and that will actually be us getting
another horse as well, which is going to be nice, there are three horses we can get for
this event and hopefully we can get all three, speaking of which, how many points do we have,
we do not have enough spring leaves at the moment to get both the horses from here, so
I'll hold off for the moment obviously until we have finished everything else before we
do that, but thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next episode,
where we are going to go to The Shire I guess and see what we can get done there if anything,
so thanks for watching and I'll see you then, bye bye.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét