Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

People Are Ditching Chicago In Record Numbers As Windy City Leads U.S.

In Population Loss

In just the latest sign that things are about to get a whole lot worse for the city of Chicago,

especially in their efforts to deal with that pesky little $130 billion pension problem,

the latest population statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau reveal that people are

abandoning the Windy City in record numbers.

Per the table below from Crain's, the population of metropolitan Chicago has now declined two

years in a row, a rate of decline that is accelerating, with over 65,000 people choosing

migrate to other safer areas of the country.

The metro area declines are heavily concentrated in Cook County, but show signs of spreading

to outlying counties, too.

For instance, the bureau estimates that DuPage County lost 3,000 people in the past two years,

and that Will and Grundy counties had small population losses last year.

The bureau did not break down the data by municipality, so it's impossible to tell for

sure if the Cook County decline was in Chicago proper, suburban areas, or both.

One particularly stunning figure: net domestic migration, with an estimated 89,000 more people

moving from the Chicago area to other portions of the country in the past year than those

who moved in.

DOmestic Migration

And while some "policy analysts" ("Rahm Emmanuel Drones") tried to suggest that the mass exodus

from Chicago is just a reflection of the general migratory patterns afflicting all of the MidWest

Liz Schuh, principal policy analyst for the Chicago Metropolitan Agency

for Planning, said the figures are "of concern for the region's

continued economic success."

"Residents often choose to stay in or migrate to a region because of economic opportunity

and quality of life," she added.

While the region has recovered from the recession, and indeed has the largest workforce since

recording began, "that recovery has lagged our peers."

Others suggested that the region, like much of the Rust Belt, eventually will return to

slow-growth form after those who wanted to leave during the recession but couldn't do

so for economic reasons finally are gone.

"But data also suggest that African-Americans are now leaving the region at a significantly

faster rate than whites, Paral added.

That suggests that rising crime rates and the loss of jobs on Chicago's South and West

Sides are continuing to encourage residents to look elsewhere for a better life.

we would be willing to bet that it just might have something to do with those spiking murder

rates but that's just a hunch.

For more infomation >> People Are Ditching Chicago In Record Numbers As Windy City Leads U.S. In Population Loss - politics - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

INSANE Card TRANSPOSITION TUTORIAL! & Enter to WIN FREE Bicycle Decks!!! - Duration: 10:11.

Hello and Welcome back to Cool Magic ForUm!

I'm Cuz Red, you can call me Cuz of course and Who doesn't love a good transposition

trick?!

Stick around we're gonna learn a great one!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a really great day today!

I'm feelin' real fine!

Tell you what, if it's your first time here at Cool Magic ForUm.

Do me a big favor and go on down there and click on that Subscribe button.

While you're down there get yourself hooked up with the notifications for this channel.

Just click on the notifications bell and the little box there.

and You would get notified anytime any new contests come out here on Cool Magic ForUm

which happens monthly, As well as any of the video content that comes out when it's published

or any of the contest results.

which will coming up real soon!

The contest we'll be talking about a little later on in the video, so do stick around

for that.

Meanwhile, like I told you guys, I've got a really fun trick I've been wanting to show

you guys.

If we had a spectator, maybe just go ahead and pick a card there.

Of cpurse I don't need to see it or anything but, I'll show it to you guys, so you make

sure and get that all in your minds and everything, ok get that card thoroughly memorized.

We'll go ahead and shuffle that card right back into the deck.

Make a big messy shuffle maybe drop some cards around, if i could, ok lol Looks real good

doesn't it? and then tell you what I'm gonna make a couple cuts here.

Make sure that they are all thoroughly mixed up and I'll tell you what... you think of

your card real hard.

I'm gonna make a prediction, I'm going to say your card is 8 cards down from the top.

Eight cards from the top will be your card.

1 2 3 4 5 6 there's 7 cards, this will be the 8th one.

What was your card?.....

The Queen of spades?

no, that's the Joker!

See That's what happens!

Ohhh Man!

Every time I leave a Joker in the deck!

That's why you take the Jokers out of the deck!

They will mess you up every time! ohh man!

I hate that!

Ok well tell you what, let's just go ahead, that's what messes me up.

There was 53 cards, not 52 cards.

So we'll get rid of the Joker.

Ok you gotta take the Jokers out of the deck!

Now let's try this again, this will definitely work this time.

Get the cards all throughly mixed up and yea, why not?

let's give it another real fun little cut over here and jeeezz I'm about to drop the

cards right in front of you guys! ok make a big ol" messy cut there! and I'm still gonna

say your card, I wanna say your card, once again, My prediction your card is 8 cards

down from the top.

I'm sure of it this time!

You card is 8 cards down from the top.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and this will be the 8th card....ahhh jeeezzz!

How does that keep happening!?

That's what happens when you keep the Jokers laying around!

What was your card again?

The Queen of spades?

I think that's over here!

Thank you very much!

there's the trick Ladies & Gentlemen! hahaha I do like that one!

That's a pretty fun little transposition trick!

I hope you guys really like that!

Hey!

Do stick around for the tutorial, that's coming up about right now!

Let's get into the tutorial for this great trick!

You guys are gonna really like this, do stick around and learn this trick!

I'll tell you what it only takes a simple little set up here.

If you really wanna call it a set up.

You just need the Joker in the deck, this time around and you would go ahead and place

the Joker right on top of the deck.

Just one of the Jokers. and Then you would have a spectator go ahead and pick a card

of course you gotta get a card chosen.

Say they chose this one this time around, we got the 6 of spades ok now let's all remember

that card.

6 of spades is gonna right on top of the deck and since we chose 8 and we're going to predict

8, we're gonna run off 7 cards to start off with.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 cards, then you're gonna injog one card and then shuffle them off.

Get your self a little break back there, just use the pinky, see how that goes in the overhand

shuffle?

os you can hold it right there comfortably.

go ahead and shuffle off all the cards, then pick up from the break and throw on top.

Yea, then you can go ahead and throw in any kind of little cuts, if you want to any false

cuts and Then say to them I'm gonna predict your card, you think of your card, you got

it all in your mind and everything?

Think of that card and between 1 and 52?

I'm going to say that your card is in the 8th position, 8 cards down here from the top.

Go 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ok now this is the 8th card and this is where you're gonna pull your double

lift.

Pull a double lift here and turn it around and ohh jeezzz!

What was your card?

6 of spades?

Ohh man!

I got the Joker here! that's what happens every time I leave the Jokers in the deck,

it gets me all messed up.

Your card is the 6 of spades?

ok well, see what happens when I leave a Joker in the deck and eevrything gets all messed

up! i thought there was 52 cads in the deck and apparently there was 53!

So let's get rid of that problem!

Put the Joker over there and we'll just go ahead and start this all over again.

Then the 2nd shuffle go ahead and just injog 1 and then shuflle them all off.

Pick up from the break and then once again you want to throw in any kind of false cuts

or anything like that you want to do, go ahead and throw in another false cut if you like

to. and Then you would say to the spectator, ok this time I know, 6 of spades is gonna

be in the 8th position, 8 cards down ok, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ok now this is the eight card,

now remember how I picked up the double lift before? even though it's a single card you

gotta pick it up the same exact way. and go ahhh jeeezzz, got the Joker again! i thought

i took the Joker out of the deck!

See that's what happens , you put the Jokers in the deck and everything gets all messed

up!

That's the Joker then, what was your card?

6 of spades?

I think that's over here!

See and there go!

There's the trick!

Pretty nice little transposition for you guys to practice and do!

I like that trick a lot!

I'll tell you what, oh I got to get into the contest before we get out of here.

During the month of March, gonna be giving away a set of the red & blue Cyclist decks

and another winner is gonna get a 4 pack of the Bicycle playing cards, so yea, 6 decks

of cards up for grabs in all.

All you gotta do is Like this video, first step, 2nd you gotta be a Subscriber to Cool

Magic ForUm, so definitely do hit that subscribe button! and then every video i ask a question

and you guys give an answer to get your self qualified, the final step to get you qualified

for the march giveaway. and By the way you guys have been giving really really great

answers, I was really loving the answers, especially on the last couple of videos!

You guys have been doing really great! and i do agree with you guys, a lot of you guys,

close up magic can be very powerful!

Big stage magic definitely has it's credits and everything and has a lot to it!

But, yea, they are both kind of very different things and at the same time they provide a

lot of astonishment for people! so i think they are both really great.

But, I really do love the effect and energy of close up magic!

I lust like it! the involvement of a spectator right there one on one, I think is something

very very special about close up magic.

But, This time on this video I think the question I'm going to ask is "What is the best magic

trick you ever saw?

Your favorite one!

The one magic trick that you saw and it completely blew you away the first time that you saw

it and you had no idea how it was done.

What was that trick? and do you know how to do it now?

So, yea,that's a real good question!

But, like I said that's what's up for grabs,, the two Cyclists decks and a four pack of

the Bicycle playing cards two red decks and two black decks.

Answer the question down below, What is the best magic trick that you ever saw?

Your favorite one, the one that really blew you away! and of course you also have to like

this video and then Subscribe to Cool Magic ForUm!

Make sure that you are a Subscriber , make sure you do like this video every time. and

Like I said that will get you qualified in the march contest.

Hope you guys really enjoyed that trick!

I like that one a lot and had a lot of fun sharing it with you!

You guys stay cool and will see you in my next one!

For more infomation >> INSANE Card TRANSPOSITION TUTORIAL! & Enter to WIN FREE Bicycle Decks!!! - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Black Sails || Winter Sound - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Black Sails || Winter Sound - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

| PES 2017 Goals & Skills #4 PS4 | PS4 '4' اهداف و مهارات بيس 2017 | - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> | PES 2017 Goals & Skills #4 PS4 | PS4 '4' اهداف و مهارات بيس 2017 | - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

BOMBSHELL CIA WHISTLEBLOWER LEAKS 47 HARD DRIVES EXPOSING OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SPYING - Duration: 9:57.

BOMBSHELL CIA WHISTLEBLOWER LEAKS 47 HARD DRIVES EXPOSING OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SPYING

by Aaron Kesel

The same day House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes gave a press conference

stating that Trump and his transition team were under �incidental surveillance,�

Attorney and founder of Judicial Watch, Larry Klayman, sent a formal letter to the House

Committee on Intelligence demanding they investigate the claims and evidence more than 40 hard

drives over 600 million pages of information presented under oath at the FBI Field Office

In Washington, DC by his client � CIA/NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery.

Klayman claimed in a Newsmax report that Montgomery, �holds the keys to disproving the false

claims that there is no evidence that the president and his men were wiretapped,�

however Montgomery�s case was largely ignored.

�When Montgomery came forward as a whistleblower to congressional intelligence committees and

various other congressmen and senators, including Senator Charles Grassley, Chairman of the

Senate Judiciary Committee, who, like Comey, once had a reputation for integrity, he was

�blown off;� no one wanted to even hear what he had to say,� the letter said.

This resulted in Montgomery contacting Attorney Klayman, who then approached the FBI:

�Under grants of immunity, which I obtained through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis,

Montgomery produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room

at the FBI Field Office in the District of Columbia. There he laid out how persons like

then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy

agencies of the Obama administration.

Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information

much of which is classified. He sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to

appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to

expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance

on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices,

156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working

side by side with Obama�s former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper,

and Obama�s former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed �up close

and personal� this �Orwellian Big Brother� intrusion on privacy, likely for potential

coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.

He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008

presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White

House.�

Allegations made by Montgomery claim that there was a, �systematic illegal surveillance

on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices,

156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump.�

Montgomery�s claims aren�t new, as other whistleblowers have alleged the same. Former

head of the NSA�s digital spying team William Binney also came forward. Binney disclosed

as fact the U.S. was spying on everyone in the U.S. and storing the data forever, and

the U.S. was quickly becoming an Orwellian state. The Feds tried to intimidate him into

shutting up:

�Numerous FBI officers held a gun to Binney�s head as he stepped naked from the shower.

He watched with his wife and youngest son as the FBI ransacked their home. Later Binney

was separated from the rest of his family, and FBI officials pressured him to implicate

one of the other complainants in criminal activity. During the raid, Binney attempted

to report to FBI officials the crimes he had witnessed at NSA, in particular the NSA�s

violation of the constitutional rights of all Americans. However, the FBI wasn�t interested

in these disclosures. Instead, FBI officials seized Binney�s private computer, which

to this day has not been returned despite the fact that he has not been charged with

a crime. On top of prior allegations, Russ Tice also

alleged that the Obama administration tapped judges and SCOTUS. Tice continued to Sibel

Edmond�s BoilingFrogsPost and said they even �tapped members of Congress and the

military.�

Stratfor emails published by Wikileaks also showed the Democrats manipulated the 2008

presidential election, Business Insider reported.

This means that Montgomery may have already had his evidence collaborated twice.

The FBI had Montgomery�s testimony and evidence for over two years and did nothing despite

having the holy grail of �intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or

other nefarious purposes.�

An additional claim was made by Tice to former RT host of Breaking The Set Abby Martin, that

the Obama administration allegedly was �blackmailing officials� including former President Obama

himself. Tice alleged that Obama was tapped back in 2004 as a Senator and that he saw

the order.

�In the summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch

of numbers associated with a forty-some-year-old senator from Illinois. You wouldn�t happen

to know where that guy lives now would you? It�s a big White House in Washington D.C.

That�s who the NSA went after. That�s the President of the United States now,�

Tice said.

Last Thursday, March 16th, 2017 � Klayman traveled to Washington DC. He was to meet

with House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes. He hoped that Nunes would listen and ask FBI

Director, Comey, why the FBI failed to pursue Montgomery�s evidence.

However, when Klayman arrived to speak with Nunes, he was �blown off� and referred

to committee attorney, Allen R. Souza � who Klayman then requested brief Nunes on the

information.

During my meeting with House Intelligence Committee counsel Allen R. Sousa I politely

warned him that if Chairman Nunes, who himself had that same day undercut President Trump

by also claiming that there is no evidence of surveillance by the Obama administration,

I would go public with what would appear to be the House Intelligence Committee�s complicity

in keeping the truth from the American people and allowing the FBI to continue its apparent

cover-up of the Montgomery �investigation.�

To this day, this is where it currently stands. The big question: will House Intelligence

Committee Chairman Nunes do his job and hold FBI Director Comey�s feet to the fire about

the Montgomery investigation? On Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 � on an unrelated

front; House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes noted that he did not know whether

the �incident collection� of communications of Trump associates happened at Trump Tower.

Nunes could not definitively say whether Trump�s communications were directly collected.

Nunes told reporters that, �I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show that

the president-elect and his team were, I guess, at least monitored.� He continued to say,

�It looks to me like it was all legally collected, but it was essentially a lot of

information on the president-elect and his transition team and what they were doing.�

[RELATED: HOUSE INTELLIGENCE CHAIRMAN: TRUMP�S TRANSITION TEAM WERE UNDER SURVEILLANCE]

Multiple sources continue to confirm that a massive storm of scandal is brewing. The

previous Obama administration is involved and could potentially result in the arrest

of several Obama-era officials swallowed in this �storm of scandals� path.

Grab your popcorn! The fireworks have been set and are about to go off in Washington

D.C. Even Bob Woodward has confirmed what we are hearing from the confines of the intelligence

community and military, �there is a real serious problem for the people in the Obama

administration.�

Woodward, who made a name for himself covering Watergate stated that there are around 20

people in the 16-agency intelligence community who can order the unmasking, or �minimization,�

of individuals. Further, Trey Gowdy questioned FBI Director James Comey probing into who

leaked General Flynn�s identity to the media. Comey stated that �Obama political appointees

had the ability to �Unmask� American citizens.�

�You can learn all kinds of things from diplomats gossiping because that�s what

occurs. Under the rules, and they are pretty strict, it�s called minimization. You don�t

name the American person who is being discussed,� Woodward said.

�It�s, again, down the middle, it is not what Trump said, but this could be criminal

on the part of people who decided, oh, let�s name these people.�

For more infomation >> BOMBSHELL CIA WHISTLEBLOWER LEAKS 47 HARD DRIVES EXPOSING OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SPYING - Duration: 9:57.

-------------------------------------------

7 Characters with Anime Naruto's Saddest Stories | TOP 10 channel - Duration: 10:02.

"Speak to my beloved, all steadfast beauty?

Here is Daniel from the Channel What I Think and it is an honor to be participating in this video

Along with the Top 10 Channel! "

That's right Family today a video Collab with my channel partner what I think ..

Once you see this video, it goes through the channel of the video that it checks

It is very FODA too and I super recommend it!

But then as many subscribers asked for this topic, today we will talk about the saddest stories

Of Anime Naruto, we chose only 7 of them, so if you are missing some only you comment

Who knows maybe one day does not leave a part 2, so already sits his finger on like

And for another video

Good guys! Before you start and Fact the TOP,

I'll leave a snippet of a video that we've already done, and that has everything to do with Today's Theme.

What are the "Saddest Deaths of Naruto Anime"

For those who have not yet seen follow-up, the video link will be in the description, and that's it!

Neji It sure was a pretty sad death!

He was a great Ninja, One of which helped Naruto become what it is today!

Obviously this Scene ripped Teardrops from the Majority!

And especially of his Fan, the ETERNAL Hyuga Genius

Link to this entire video is in the description!

Now begins FACT Today's video /

Well these two have one of the most bloodthirsty and sad stories of the anime.

Zabuza was a member of the most powerful generation of the hidden mistress swordsmen, while

Haku was an orphan boy, who was adopted by Zabuza and did everything to serve and protect him.

But until then it was treated only as a weapon.

The first antagonists of the anime have a strong tie demonstrated only in the end

Of their lives, where Haku sacrifices himself to save Zabuza and Zabuza recognizes that Haku

Was someone important to his life. And not just an ARMA.

Zabuza: - Take me to him ..

Zabuza: - Before I go I need to see you one last time.

Zabuza: Are you Haku?

Heber: I was already crying...

Zabuza: - you've always been on my side "S2, my dear cuti cuti 😍" #Parei

Zabuza: - The least I can do is stay near you at the end. "You want to make you cry, you can only"

For me this is one of the saddest stories in anime, even more that this story involves

Two teammates: Obito and Kakashi.

They both loved Rin, but Obito's passion was much more evident.

But after the cave incident, the team separates, Rin and Kakashi follow life and Obito

Is saved by Madara.

Then comes the chance of the team joining again in a conflict with the Anbu of the mist.

Until Rin is hit by Kakashi's Raikiri and dies. "

Kakashi and Obito awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Kakashi from there would live tormented by killing his teammate and Obito would succumb

To hate for losing the person he loved the most.

Heber: - Kakashi I love you S2 little heart she tried to say it but died before 😥😭😭 and you paused to read it

Heber: - I swear I'll stop talking about the subtitles.

This couple undoubtedly also had a very sad story in the anime Naruto and

It's not for less.

Since their childhood, we can see that their stories are

Unexpected love.

But after so many joys, there is one of the most striking facts of the anime: The Death of the couple

Most beloved series.

This surely marks as the couple dies heroically protecting their newborn son

Naruto and the village of Konoha.

Heber: - I told you I was going to stop, did not I, neah? Lol

Nagato was an orphan of war, lost his parents very early.

With that he had to turn around so he could survive with his friends Konan and Yahiko.

Undoubtedly it was one of the most suffered childhoods of the anime, since he had no where

Go and what to eat, so he went from door to door to ask for food, but many denied

Share food with him.

In addition to losing her dog, Nagato loses her friend Yahiko who sacrifices herself to save

The life of Konan and from there Nagato begins to think that peace would only come with the pain and destruction.

Heber: - Daniel's narration is Pica in galera can speak

He is the protagonist of the anime and has one of the saddest and most exciting stories

The sad story of your life is due to the

Fact that Naruto is an orphan boy who lost his father and mother early in his life

And furthermore he was rejected and feared by all of his village for being the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi,

Causing the boy to have a childhood suffering, of few friends.

Another striking fact was when he saw other children with his parents and he always went

Alone.

Heber: - Before you speak Aff copying video I gave credit was just seconds pk this scene is SWOT

Naruto's father: Congratulations, you passed... #Reference

Naruto: - Paii Sensei

Naruto's father: It hurts ..

The Uchiha brothers share the same pain: Lose their entire clan.

Itachi massacred his own clan to maintain his loyalty to the leaf village, as the village

It was all for him.

But he left his little brother, the only thing he could have left.

With that Sasuke grew up nurturing his hatred motivated by Itachi.

But Itachi wanted to die as a villain so that his brother could be a hero and later

Protect konoha.

But Sasuke had completely succumbed to hatred and did not give the least to the village.

Even so we have one of the saddest stories involving the two brothers, Itachi made himself

Of villain Rank S to save the village and his brother, but both lived with the pain

Of losing his family and clan.

For sure one of the saddest stories in every anime, gaara grew up being hated

For all Vila.

Not to mention that many times he was almost killed by his own Father.

Gaara had no Mother and was forced to kill the one person he loved, his Uncle, and still

Made him believe that his Mother hated him.

He wanted to be like the other kids in the village, but everyone considered him a Monster.

And feared his presence.

Then Gaara became a distant and cruel person who obsessively killed people

In an attempt to prove their very existence.

Gaara: - From my birth my creation was not what people would consider to be the happiest!

Gaara: - To ensure that I would become one of the strongest shinobi

Gaara: - My Father released his Ninjutsu in min ..

This Dammit avoids FLAG

Heber: - Tired of Legendar this part you'll have to hear him speaking kkk

Heber: - Hand that Fear

These were our choices today, but if you think you have

The people and the Salves of today go to ANTONIOtheGAMER

Every day Gameplay Thabata Gardini is this ae galera, another video coming

At the end we will cut this mood of sadness by clicking

No like and subscribing to the channel if you are not registered, feel free to comment

And share the video with your friends who will also miss the Naruto anime,

And you can rest assured that even after the end of the anime we will continue to bring content

Pro channel both Naruto and Boruto and other anime you want too, Thanks

By his audience his patience and even more....

Stay tuned and have SURPRISE MODAFOCA!

My Homage to the work NARUTO #FimDeUmaLenda "Valew Fred showed strength of the OTAKUS BR"

For more infomation >> 7 Characters with Anime Naruto's Saddest Stories | TOP 10 channel - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

UFOs Halt Flights at Peru's International Airport, Twice - Duration: 4:10.

UFOs Halt Flights at Peru�s International Airport, Twice

By MJ Banias

According to recent reports, a large group of unidentified flying objects suspended regular

operations at the Jorge Ch�vez International Airport in Lima, Peru.

Twice.

The large collection of twelve airborne objects halted all aircraft from taking off or landing

for three hours on February 12th at 7:38 pm local time.

The event was leaked only days ago to the media by Ufologist Mario Zegarra, who was

provided with documents from CORPAC, the corporation which owns and operates the airport.

According to Zegarra, the radar tower was engaged in communications with pilots diverting

them to another airport due to unusual radar activity.

Zegarra stated,

The Jorge Chavez airport radar captured 12 unidentified echoes on its screen.

Each identified with code 0000, which means a UFO�

Zegarra states that he heard recordings of the conversations between the control tower

and the pilots, but those have yet to be released to the public.

The front page a local Peruvian newspaper where the story broke.

During the incident, a second Ufologist, Joshue Cornejo, captured the image below in the same

area as the airport using an infrared video camera.

He and Zegarra claim that these twelve objects are the same ones that showed up on the airport�s

radar system, and are responsible for the suspension of outgoing and incoming flights.

According to Cornejo, the objects were not easily visible to the naked eye.

A still of the twelve objects that allegedly ground Lima�s international airport to a

standstill for three hours.

While this may be strange, the leaked documents also contained information regarding a second

UFO incident on February 7th which also temporarily shut down the airport at 9:40 pm local time.

According to the February 7th incident, the radar identified a large unknown object passing

over the airport�s airspace.

An image of the CORPAC documents provided by Zegarra.

Perhaps one of the most famous airport UFO incidents occurred over O�Hare International

Airport in 2006.

Personnel in the radar tower, ground crews, pilots and passengers all reported seeing

a large disk shaped object silently hovering over Gate C-17.

The initial sighting was made by a ramp operator who contacted the tower and the crew of a

United Airlines Flight 446.

A dozen employees reported the object to their superiors, while many others also allegedly

saw the object.

Regardless of one�s personal belief towards the UFO question, these two incidents over

Peru ultimately caused significant inconvenience for the passengers who had to wait for the

airport to resume flights.

Furthermore, airports are busy with dozens of flights either ready to take off or land

within minutes of each other, and the slightest misstep on the part of the radar crew, pilots,

or ground crew can lead to tragic consequences.

For more infomation >> UFOs Halt Flights at Peru's International Airport, Twice - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Coca-Cola Machine - Life Hacks - Duration: 12:59.

For more infomation >> How to Make a Coca-Cola Machine - Life Hacks - Duration: 12:59.

-------------------------------------------

LOSING MY MIND! - Duration: 11:17.

everyone don't forget to like if you

liked the video give it a thumbs up and

give us a subscribe please thank you hey

guys county tornado here

I'm sorry guys have been really hard um

so

I'm back in Vegas you guys might

recognize where I am I'm not sure I'm

just doing this because I know not going

to give out any names with a couple

people really want me to push myself to

to get this going so I'm going to push

myself to get this going i was just i

could not handle anything yesterday I

was not doing good at all and today it's

not to much better but you guys deserve to

know everything and I would try to give

you guys everything I possibly can let

me just turn the camera around and show

you i am in vegas as you can see there's

as you can see for everyone i'm back in

vegas there's my car's back in the spot

where they got the tow truck guy finally

got the honda back and i'm telling you

guys it was not fun it wasn't right here

like there's all the stuff down there

and then in here I'm if you guys can see

through the windows or not but uh and

then / / back to my grand national we

got a we got some stuff in here I

cleaned out just a tad bit so far just

because I needed to get my computer and

TV back in the house and I had to get

that stuff for you guys because it was

it was pretty bad I need to get that

stuff out of the heat so I brought a

couple things in

I don't know why this is affecting me so

much guys i dunno why this I don't want

to talk about it I am so I have

everything here I did sleep last night

and

but guys today is going to be a weird

day I'm sorry today is going to be just

a day and I'm gonna do my best is my

best for everybody hopefully everything

will be fine I might need I might need

one day I might need one day just to

just to slowly get myself back

oh I need to sit down I'm sorry my doing

too much talking guys I'm literally lost

for words I it felt good last night

because I slept in a bed and I was

really comfortable I got a nice bath

last night that felt really great my car

is right here as i already showed you

guys safe and sound in the driveway and

I really feel like my stuff my stuff is

going to be better off there I don't

have a lot of stress on my head right

now which is nice I just have to work on

a lot of things you know

by the way guy that is so funny like the

tow truck guy that brought the car like

he just it's weird how that much he

treated me so badly and then he didn't

he didn't do anything to my my mom my

mom was here to pick up the car on this

end because I didn't get here in time

and he was just like all nice to her and

then treated me like crap is weird like

you guys saw it on videos actually kind

of interesting to me yeah but guys I

might need about a day I might need

another day I was hoping that I would

come I'd come back and I'd be able to

just jump right into doing a lot of

things with you guys and it's funny how

I'm saying I need a day even though

right now I'm shooting a video but

no I'm just I'm just catching up a lot

like last night I slept really really

good I did miss my bed a lot I hurt my

neck really bad right here and it

doesn't hurt as much anymore it actually

feels a lot better like I soaked it in

water and I laid in my bed that was like

wow I feel like instantly not a hundred

percent but I feel a good thirty to

forty percent better already and just

hope things continue to to go this way I

did want to mention two guys that I want

to do a house tour video with you guys

once I once I get once i get all my

stuff brought in stuff like that you

know because there's a lot of changes to

the house I only got to see it last

night for a little bit but there's a lot

of changes to the house I want you guys

to see everything that's changed about

it one thing one thing that's really

nice is there's a the whole backyard is

almost completely redone it looks

beautiful

I've only been here for about 12 or so

hours and I already missed my friends

alive

I have a lot of work to get done guys I

have a lot of stuff to do and I hope

that everything's going to be fine I I

hope my biggest thing that I hope is

that I just want to keep bringing videos

to you guys way more often way more

frequently then we then we were the

whole time we were in California we

didn't upload that much at all I don't

know if you for everyone that was

staying tuned in while we were going

through all that hardship thank you so

much for everyone that was staying lit

stayed and was tuned in because

we we didn't get much video uploaded for

you guys and I'm just glad that for

everyone that watched it then thank you

so much and i'm going to try to get as

much uploaded as i possibly can for you

guys also too i'm not going to really

talk too much about this right now but

the the second channel crazy and love is

going to be undergoing a few changes and

i will be uploading to that page very

frequently as well so i hope you guys

all go subscribe to that page it's going

to be at the end of this video and in

the description below so everyone please

go subscribe to that page as well and i

will i was uploading to that eventually

not eventually but soon it's fun of you

like i know a lot of you guys are

probably looking at me right now I'm

thinking that I'm tired and worn out and

stuff but can you imagine what I look

like yesterday well you guys did see me

yesterday I don't like with videos they

all get jumbled up with the video of me

bawling my eyes out driving was

yesterday for everyone who doesn't know

that's the yesterday video

yeah guys I'm going to be it's going to

be hard it's gonna be really hard I miss

Millie I miss amanda jean i miss my

other friends that I can't really talk

about don't want their names disclosed

on YouTube

it's hard guys like I cried many many

hours yesterday many many hours and I

did a very tiny bit this morning it's

really hard for me to cry right now it's

just hard but I can't even cry that's

how tired I am so

huh

I hope everyone you guys are doing ok

and

yeah I'm sorry guys I'm just like taking

it all in still ok so I'll cut it short

for you guys I'm sorry I'll cut it short

guys if you haven't already liked the

video leave a comment talk to me a

little bit i'll try to ever communicate

with you guys as much as I can my name

is Tony tornado everybody we are built

the biggest YouTube channel of all time

despite all this stuff that we are going

through I have you guys along for the

ride which is nice but I love all my

friends and everyone in my life and I

most importantly love my subscribers

For more infomation >> LOSING MY MIND! - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 WORST Legendary Pokemon - Woopsire - Duration: 6:03.

Legendary Pokemon are pretty much a staple of the pokemon games.

Pokemon are organized in tiers, think of it sort of like a pyramid.

At the bottom you have the pokemon that are pretty much useless, like sunkern and say

azurill.

Then you have the middle evolutions and pokemon that are somewhat decent but still not great.

Then you have your final evolutions for most pokemon, and then your psuedo legendaries,

and then your legendaries sitting nice and pretty at the top.

But it goes deeper than just that.

Just because a pokemon has a Legandary status, doesnt mean it HAS to be good.

Now these sub tiers can be sorted by pretty much anything.

Stats, movepools, and what im going to be talking about today, opinions.

Today, I'm going to be taking a look at this subgenre and telling you which Legendary Pokemon

I think are the WORST and why.

Now keep in mind as I said this is based on opinion, so its okay to disagree.

Just dont be an butt in the comments.

Or do, im not your mom do whatever you want.

Roll the intro

I just want to mention this one as well, if youre one of those people who complain that

mythical pokemon arent legendaries, just know that I hate you.

Mythical pokemon are a subgenre of legendary pokemon so dont even try and tell me otherwise

So first I want to address this party pooper rayquaza.

Kyogre and Groudon were having a bit of a disagreement, some rains and some suns were

shining everything was pretty much ok, and rayquaza just descends from the heavens and

is just like stop and they do it.

The cutscene is pretty cool I will admit, but I wouldve liked to see rayquaza give them

the smackdown instead if whatever this is.

That on top of his busted ability to mega evolve by just using a move, instead of needing

a keystone like all the other megas giving him the upper hand.

Yeah, I know stat wise this thing is far from the worst, but as someone who essentially

started with the 3rd gen games I think thats the gen where I have most of my gripes in

and rayquaza is one of them.

His shiny is dope though so its got that.

Next up, we have, drumroll please, celery.

Wait hold on i think i read that wrong.

OH Celebi, yeah thats what this things called.

This onion fairy for whatever reason ive just never liked.

Maybe its design is too cute for me, and its shiny is just god awful.

Plus it has a ton of weaknesses, so its never seen much competitive use from me personally.

Especially with u turn pretty much being a meta move on everything it just gets sent

straight to the shadow realm.

I

remember in gym class, we would play this game called 4 corners, and each corner would

have a color and "item". the purpose was to steal the other teams items..

Yellow team would always have rubber chickens Thats not super relavent but moltres always

reminds me of a rubber chicken.

Its just so ugly and derpy for something thats supposed to be based on the awesomeness that

is a pheonix.

I cant look at it in game and not giggle at it.

It definitely pales in comparison to the other birds in the trio.

I guess you could say it comes in third.

HA

Then theres manaphy.

Honestly one of the most forgettable legendaries out there.

The process of getting one was a nightmare, at least for me.

I only had 1 ds, and to get the egg you needed 2 to transfer it wirelessly.

Being the loser that I am I didnt have any friends, and no way to get another ds.

So after going through the process I was heartbroken that I couldnt transfer this stupid egg.

Manaphy also jsut always felt kinda disconnected from its fellow fourth gen pokemon.

It's kinda like the distant cousin in the family thats just kinda there but no one really

knows anything about him.

And poor phione, its just stuck as a baby for the rest of its life for some reason.

Logic

And finally in the last slot we have a 3 way tie!

The gen 5 genie forms a HUGE letdown to me.

Its literally the same design copy and pasted over and over again with alternate color palettes.

The only solace to them is there alternate forms which actually give each of them a unique

look so I dont think those are bad, just the genie forms.

I'd go as far to say theyre the worst

Alright I hope you guys enjoyed the video, hopefully you dont hate me too much for ripping

on your favorite legendaries.

Maybe you agree with me or maybe you dont.

Hate my guts?

Want me to die?

Well thats something we both can agree on.

Drop me a comment letting me know your opinion on legendaries.

Which ones you ahte and which ones you love.

If you enjoyed the video a like rating as always is greatly appreciated, subscribe for

more pokemon content and ill see you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Top 5 WORST Legendary Pokemon - Woopsire - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Lawmakers tells personal story of ACA - Duration: 8:38.

REPUBLICANS TRY AND

FAIL TO REPEAL

OBAMACARE. Speaker

RYAN: I WILL NOT

SUGARCOAT THIS. THIS

IS A DISAPPOINTING

DAY FOR US. A DOING

BIG THINGS IS HARD.

Mike: SPEAKER RYAN

SAYS you will

OBAMACARE WILL

REMAIN THE LAW OF

THE LAND. Will NEXT, A

WISCONSIN

LAWMAKER'S

DRAMATIC, PERSONAL

STORY OF HOW

OBAMACARE TOUCHED

HIS LIFE. AND A NEW

PUSH TO TOUGHEN

STATE you OWI LAWS.

Are THE EFFORT TO

MAKE DRUNK DRIVERS

WHO CAUSE FATAL

CRASHES SERVE

MORE TIME.

Announcer: covering the

issues important t

Wisconsin, this is

"UpFront with Mike

Gousha." Mike: hello

again and welcome to

"upfront." IT WAS NOT

THE START TH

HOUSE SPEAKER PAUL

RYAN HAD HOPED FOR.

WITH REPUBLICANS

CONTROLLING THE

WHITE HOUSE AND

BOTH HOUSES OF

CONGRESS, THE

JANESVILLE

REPUBLICAN H

HOPED TO MOVE

QUICKY TO REPEAL

AND REPLACE THE

AFFORDABLE CARE

ACT, OBAMACARE, AS

IT'S KNOWN. RYAN RAN

INTO RESISTANCE

FROM FELLOW

REPUBLICANS IN THE

HOUSE. THE

SPEAKER'S BILL TO

REPEAL AND REPLACE

THE NATION'S HEALTH

CARE LAW WAS

HEADED TO A

DRAMATIC VOTE LATE

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

BEFORE RYAN PULLED

IT. HE DIDN'T HAVE THE

VOTES. PRESIDENT

TRUMP SUPPORTED

THE PLAN, WHICH

WOULD HAVE

REPEALED LARGE

PARTS OF

OBAMACARE,

INCLUDING THE

INSURANCE MANDATE

AND REPLACE THE

AFFORDABLE CARE

ACT SUBSIDIES WITH

LESS GENEROUS TAX

CREDITS. RYAN SAID

REPUBLICANS WILL

NOW MOVE ON TO

OTHER ISSUES.

Speaker Ryan: WE

WERE A 10 YEAR

OPPOSITION PARTY

WHERE BEING

AGAINST IT WAS THE

EASY THING TO DO.

You just had to be against

it. And now we try to be

and a governing party

where we have to get

people to agree with each

other about how we do

things and we just weren't

there today.

OBAMACARE IS THE

LAW OF THE LAND. IT'S

GOING TO REMAIN THE

LAW OF THE LAND. We

did not have quite the

votes to replace this law,

so we will be LIVING

WITH OBAMACARE

FOR THE FORSEEABLE

FUTURE. Mike: RYAN

AND TRUMP BOTH

PREDICT AN

OBAMACARE DEATH

SPIRAL. NOT

EVERYONE AGREES

THAT WILL HAPPEN. A

WISCONSIN STATE

LAWMAKER, WHO HAS

A PERSONAL STORY

OF OBAMACARE, IS

PLEASED TO SEE THE

LAW REMAIN IN PLACE.

JIMMY ANDERSON IS A

FRESHMAN

DEMOCRATIC

LAWMAKER FROM

FITCHBURG. HE USES

A WHEELCHAIR SINCE

A SERIOUS CAR CRASH

LEFT HIM PARALYZED

SEVEN YEARS AGO. HE

SUPPORTS THE

AFFORDABLE CARE

ACT AND HE JOINED

ME FRIDAY, SHORTLY

BEFORE THE GOP

FAILED TO acted on its

bill. You have a very

personal experience with

the affordable care act. I

would like to begin by

having you describe what

happened in your own

life. Rep. Anderson: First,

thank you for having me

here. It started in 2010. I

was visiting my family

back home in California

between my second and

third year in law school

and we wanted to

celebrate my upcoming

birthday. Shortly after

leaving, a drunk driver hit

us broadside at about 50

miles per hour and I

ended up losing my mom,

my dad, and my little

brother in the accident

and I ended up being

paralyzed from the chest

down and it was -- I don't

know how else to put it, it

was the hardest thing I

ever had to go through

and so, it was shortly

after doctors managed

patch me up with dozens

of stitches and surgerie

and about a pound of

steel in my spine to kee

my neck able to operate

normal human life. After

that, my health insuranc

company told me that I

was nearing my lifetim

maximums and that I was

going to have to handl

the rest of my health care

expenses with hundre

of thousands of dollars

still left to go, I didn

know what I was going to

do. I was scared. I wa

terrified. I was just a

student and didn't have

that type of money. It was

a few days after that I got

another letter from my

health insurance

company that said the

provisions of the

Affordable Care Act

kicked in and got rid of

the lifetime maximums

and my wife and I were

incredibly relieved. Mike:

you say the affordable

care act offered you a

glimmer of hope I believe

was the word you used at

a hearing last week. Rep.

Anderson: Absolutely.

be able to know that I was

able to get the care I

needed to put my life

back together, it was that

glimmer of hope I needed

to keep going and I wa

able to put my life back

together and I credit the

Affordable Care Act for

that. Mike: this is very

personal for you. Give m

your sense -- as we have

this larger discussi

about repeal and

replacement of the

affordable care act, what

concerns you most? Rep.

Anderson: Under Paul

Ryan's bill, I think we will

see 24 million people

kicked off their health

insurance. That means

there will be 24 million

people that could lose

everything because of a

sudden accident or injury

and those people could

not get the second

chance I was lucky

enough to have. Mike: the

argument from

Republicans and general

citizens is that the

Affordable Care Act is not

sustainable as it is

currently structured. Yo

see fewer and fewer

providers and cost

continuing to grow and

that something has to be

done and the current

system is failing. Wou

you concede that there

have to be changes in the

affordable care act if it

were to continue and

survive? Rep. Anderson:

Absolutely there need to

be changes. I think even

President Obama himself

recognized there needed

to be updates to the law

to make it more equitable

and provide more

coverage opportunities,

particularly for people in

rural communities I think

was the place where

there needs to be more

focused. When you look

at the Republican heal

care plan, it is going to

increase premiums,

increase deductibles and

it says it is not going to do

anything to help those

individuals that are most

at risk under the current

affordable care act. To

hear that Republicans

think this will alleviate

those problems is false.

Mike: I am going to

change subjects because

in a couple of momen

we will talk to Jim ott,

representative who is

working to tough

drunken-driving laws in

the state. What does t

state need to be doing to

address this pretty larg

societal issue in the state

of Wisconsin? Re

Anderson: Wisconsin in

particular has a history

and a culture with

drinking and sometimes

that can be difficult to

overcome at the capital,

but there are people like

representative ott trying

to push the state in the

right direction and

address some of the

inequities as I would

describe them between

Wisconsin and other

states when it comes to

drop driving legislation. I

think the most important

thing we could do is to

make those first offense

owi's an actual penalty.

That doesn't mean putting

people in prison, that

means making sure they

get into the court system

so they can get the help

they need and to stop

them from doing it again.

It is more of a cultural

signal than it is an actual

punitive signal. We would

need to make sure the

first offense owi's get

prosecuted appropriately,

get people to help the

need, and make sure our

roads are safer. Mike:

Representative Jimmy

Anderson is from

Fitchburg. We appreciate

you being on the

program. Thanks very

much for your time today.

Representative Anderson:

Thank you so much fo

having me. Mike: AS WE

JUST MENTIONED,

THERE'S A NEW

EFFORT IN MADISON

TO TOUGHEN

DRUNKEN DRIVING

LAWS. A LAWMAKER

SAYS IMPAIRED

DRIVERS WHO CAUSE

FATAL CRASHES

SHOULD SERVE MORE

TIME. We will be talking

with REPRESENTATIVE

JIM OTT, WHEN

"UPFRONT"

CONTINUES. Mike:

For more infomation >> Lawmakers tells personal story of ACA - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

Slinky Brand LongSleeve Knit Duster with Back Slit - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> Slinky Brand LongSleeve Knit Duster with Back Slit - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Prince Alexander of Sweden steals the show at christening - Duration: 2:55.

prince Alexander of Sweden melted hearts as he was spotted in the arms of his mum Princess

Sofia on Friday morning.

It was the royal baby's big day his christening was held at Drottningholm Palace Church.

Alexander was dressed adorably in the cream christening gown that dozens of Swedish royal

babies have worn before him, including his dad Prince Carl Philip.

The four month old was as good as gold for his high profile appearance, which saw members

of the Swedish royal family step out in full force.

New mum Sofia, 31, was resplendent in a white broderie anglaise dress, and couldn't have

looked happier as she doted on her first-born.

Her sisters in law Crown Princess Victoria, who is a godmother to baby Alexander, and

Princess Madeleine were also spotted arriving at the church with their husbands and children.

Victoria's daughter Princess Estelle, four, looked sweet in a pink dress while Madeleine's

little girl Princess Leonore wore a green frock.

Madeleine's husband Chris O'Neill carried the couple's one year old son Prince Nicolas

in his arms and soothed the youngster as he started to cry at the start of the ceremony.

King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, who were seated next to Sofia's parents, completed

the royal party.

Also representing Sofia's side were her two sisters � her sibling Lina is a godmother

and delivered a reading during the service.

Sofia's childhood friend Wendy Larsson, another godmother, was also in attendance.

Carl Philip had asked his friend Jan �ke Hansson, who acted as his best man at his

wedding, and his first cousin Victor Magnuson to act as godfathers.

Guests started arriving shortly after 11 o'clock local time for the ceremony, which officially

began at noon and was aired by national broadcaster SVT.

As expected, the christening was a grand affair steeped in tradition.

Archbishop Antje Jackel�n officiated, assisted by Bishop Johan Dahlman and Chaplain Michael

Bjerkhagen.

Baby Alexander was baptised using water from a spring on the island of �land a long standing

tradition.

His parents and godparents gathered around him as he was blessed at the font.

Princess Victoria, who was elegant in a pink lace dress, and her younger brother Prince

Carl Philip delivered readings.

After the service, Sofia and Carl Philip presented their baby boy to well wishers outside the

church.

The party then moved on to the palace for a reception and a private lunch.

The royals will also pose for official portraits.

thanks for watching.

please subscribe my channel.

For more infomation >> Prince Alexander of Sweden steals the show at christening - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match - Duration: 11:14.

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full MatchWWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

WWE John Cena vs Lita | KILLING MATCH | WWE Raw Edge SAVES Lita Full Match

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét