Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

Kısa Kafası is presented by the Kısa Kafası Team.

CREW CONTACT LIST

As soon as our friends are here we will start shooting the opening scene of the film.

After shooting the saloon scenes,

we will shoot the scenes room by room.

We will wrap by the evening.

Ok. When do we start?

As soon as the crew is here.

When will the crew be here?

They are on their way. They will be here in 5 minutes.

The sound guy will be here as well right?

Yep. Yağmur's friend. He will be coming as well.

I guess, he will be coming with Yağmur.

You guess?

Actually, he can't be coming with Yağmur, he is living in another part of the city.

But they should be on their way.

They should?

Dude, he is Yağmur's friend, and Yağmur didn't send me his phone number.

There was a guy in art department? What was his name?

Hulusi!

He is coming as well right?

Hulusi was living in the same house with the sound guy. And they will be coming together.

Don't we have his number?

Dude, he was Savaş's friend,

but Savaş couldn't send me his phone number to me. But they will be coming.

There was a guy for the lights? What was his name?

Aykut!

Where is he?

Dude!

While Savaş was trying to send his phone number his phone was broken.

So,

They know we can't shoot this film without lights right?

They must be coming, right?

They must be coming, they should be on their way.

They are all responsible and sensible people.

So, while we are waiting for them let's review our shooting plans.

Yes, we can review our shooting plans but,

why don't we have a list or a whatsapp group to contact these people?

If we had the numbers we could have a list or a whatsapp group.

We have none of them. They are all Yağmur's or Savaş's friends.

And they couldn't send us the phone numbers, their phones are broken.

But this isn't the way it should be!

We will shoot our film in another time.

We will shoot our film next time.

So we will plan it later. Let's eat Bagels?

For more infomation >> EKİP İLETİŞİM LİSTESİ / FILM CREW CONTACT LIST - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Misunderstandings When Drinking Green Tea Should Be Absolutely Avoidable - Duration: 15:06.

For more infomation >> The Misunderstandings When Drinking Green Tea Should Be Absolutely Avoidable - Duration: 15:06.

-------------------------------------------

Irish English: How we actually talk 🇮🇪☘️💚 - Duration: 1:26.

Well, top o' the mornin' to ya!

Just enjoying a nice bowl of me Lucky Charms, and then I'm heading out for a pint of Guinness...

Who wrote this rubbish?

This isn't Irish English

I wanted to make a video about how we actually talk. I...

Ah class! Haven't heard from this gobshite in ages.

Well Lad! How's she cuttin'? Uh huh...

Ah sure, I'm grand. I'm just after starting to record another one of those YouTube videos.

Ah whisht willya! I amn't singing in this one.

Anyway, I've been fierce busy!

Haven't had any time at all at all.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. It's well for some. I shouldn't be giving out.

Ah, sure it's savage craic! I'm lucky I get to use this expensive yokes to record with.

And c'mere, how's your man - all set for the leaving?

Really? He was caught mitching! Ah, eejit!

Told him not to be bold, did ya?

That's gas! And yourself?

Deadly, fair play to ya!

OK, so I'll pop over for some dinner some time then. Savage!

Give us a bell then. Grand so. See ya now!

Now, where was I? Right. State of this shite script here!

Shower of bloody spas who wrote this!

Authentic me arse!

We'll do another one then. Oh, hold on it's still recording?

Feck!

Hey! Make sure to subscribe and click somewhere to see my other Irish videos.

and...

Yeah, whatever. Cheers!

For more infomation >> Irish English: How we actually talk 🇮🇪☘️💚 - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Day to Night Look | Maybelline LIP TINT Review & Swatches - Duration: 5:51.

Hi guys!!

This video is the one that you've been waiting for quite long

Which is Maybelline lip tint

As you've known that i'm a lip tint lover

When knowing Maybelline launched their lip tint, i was so excited

They launched 4 colors

And i have all of them

So in this video, i'm going to show the swatches of these lip tint

And the reviews as well

As the lip tint is easy to use for any event

Suitable for morning and night

So i'm gonna show you my day to night makeup tutorial using these lip tints

And let's get started

First is the base makeup

And i'm using Maybelline Super BB Cushion Fresh Matte No. 2

I love this one as the result of this is matte, natural and long lasting

The coverage is also great, so i don't have to put concealer on

For the eyebrows, i think there's no need to show anymore

As you've seen me drawing my brows for quite often

For day makeup, i'm usually quite minimal

Only using light brown eyeshadow to make my eyes look deeper

After that, i put mascara on to make my eyes open more and up

I'm using my current favourite mascara

Which is Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara

To make our faces look more fresh

Put a little of light pink blush on

Put it on the area of cheeks and nose

Now for the lips, i'm going to use Maybelline lip tint

Of course

They have four really nice colors

And i also love the packaging

Simple, elegant and easy to bring to anywhere

I also love the applicator itself as the shape of the end is not pointed

And a bit curved, so it's easy to apply as shape of our lips

The formula of this lip tint is unique

It's not dry as other lip tint

The result is more to moisturising

So it'll look a bit glossy and moisturised at first

But after long hours, it won't be glossy but still moisturised

And this lip tint is very long lasting

Seriously, after heaving a heavy meal and drinks, the color is still there

Now i'm going to swatch the all colors on my hand and lips

Enjoy

These are the 4 swatches for day makeup

Now i'm going transform this look to night makeup look

And show you the result of these lip tints on the night makeup

I add a darker color eyeshadow and put it on the end of eyelids

And blend it onto inner eyelids

And also apply it on the lower to make it balance with the upper one

Then, take a clean brush and blend the all eyeshadow to make it smooth

Now, i'm gonna draw a half wing liner to make my eyes look bigger and longer

I also put mascara on the lower lashes

Finish the makeup with applying white shimmery eyeshadow to highlight inner eye corners

The last step, i'm gonna contour a bit on my cheeks and nose

And the night makeup is finished

As it's a gradient lip on the day makeup

So i'm gonna apply full on my lips for the night makeup

Okay guys, so those are the swatches of the Maybelline lip tint

I really love the quality, especially no. 7 which is my favourite color

I think this is going to finish

As i use this quite often and put it on my bag whenever i'm going out

If you wanna buy this online, you can buy it on sociolla

And it's Rp119.000 for one

But sometimes, they give some promotions so follow them for the discount updates

If you wanna see the result of this on different skin tones

You can search #MNYLipTint on Instagram

There are many people with different skin tones who are using this

Thank you all for waiting and watching this video

Hope you guys love this video and don't forget to give a like

And as usual, subscribe to my channel

Okay, that's all and see you next time

Bye

For more infomation >> Day to Night Look | Maybelline LIP TINT Review & Swatches - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

BYE BYE Meme | Sub Español - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> BYE BYE Meme | Sub Español - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Do Waqt Ki Roti| Mc Snub| Official Lyric Video| Hindi Rap/Hip-Hop 2017 - Duration: 4:27.

Thank you for coming here! You are a valuable listener!

METAPHOR: Life is compared to treadmill, you keep running (keep working hard), but don't get forward/ahead

Connect: fb.com/snubrap

WORDPLAY: From "Jungli Sher" by Divine, Sher log ki (Sherlock ki) Kahaani

Hang On! Mc Snub is full of surprises

COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE LINE FROM THE SONG

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

VERSE 2 IS EVEN BETTER!

METAPHOR ALERT!

KARAOKE!

What's your favourite line from the song?

Rap In English or Hindi?

SUBSCRIBE! Connect: fb.com/snubrap

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! :D

For more infomation >> Do Waqt Ki Roti| Mc Snub| Official Lyric Video| Hindi Rap/Hip-Hop 2017 - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

蔣蔣 - 庸醫 【動態歌詞MV】 - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> 蔣蔣 - 庸醫 【動態歌詞MV】 - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

He OPENNED GATE with HELI INSIDE | Random PvP clips #12 | English subtitles | CZ - Duration: 10:15.

Run, run

I'm down

Another one dead

Where are you two?

I'm here with someone

I'm mining with Nobody

Sh*t, I just went...

Hey!

Man, man...

Like 5 people

Two dead

F*ck

Your guns are falling at me

I'm going there

I'm down

Another one dead

Only one left I think

Yeah, I just killed two

I killed one

There were five!

Are you just down or dead?

- I'm dead - I'm dead

F*ck

Someone's lying here

Is that you, Mustafa? Jump!

Yeah

Okay

They're wearing orange jackets too

I'm above you

They looked at us

Black, craft some walls

How did they look at us?

I had one AK and gave one to Nobody

Well, Nobody had AK already, so we have two extra AKs

Jump

We're jumping

That's not you.. 3 geared guys here

Sh*t, they're coming for us

I don't know where you are

Can I shoot?

Yes

I need gear

They're above you!

I'm dead, guys

I'm dead guys

One dead

I'm naked, don't kill me, okay?

Kill him

I'm here, I'm here, don't kill me, okay?

Nobody's alive

Sh*t

WTF

We need to get out

Two sulphur ores, can you take it?

I'm full

I'd go to the base to drop the stuff

Mustafa?

There are two sulphur ores, do we take them?

I'll take it

Careful, a bear

Man!

It always has to be me!

Build a wall!

I can't

F*ck

Where are they?

Behind the rock

F*ck it, let's go

I dropped my bolt rifle

Do you have it?

Yeah

Why the f*ck is it always me?

He should be dead, I hit him 2 plus headshot and he was naked

He was naked?

Yes

He's no tdead

Bitch with thompson

Does anyone have my thompson?

I have a thompson

With holosight?

He's there

Why did you kill me?

Guys, damn it!

Oh, I killed you, didn't I?

Yeah, but it's okay

They were a bit lower

Let's go

I's going down

Did you see where it fell?

Yes

I'm behind you

They're on the right

Mustafa, where is the heli?

Don't speak

Sorry

In front of you

Yeah, I see it

He's dead

Another one dead

He tried to go around us

He's full

He looted Mustafa

20 walls

What?

20 stone walls

Take it, quickly and let's go back

Don't we go to heli?

They're here

One is dead

Shall we?

Okay

They're shooting at me from the base

I'll build a wall

Are you near the..?

That's me, I'm jumping

Build the wall

I did it

I'll put it near the heli

It stopped burning

Damn

Who was shooting with AK?

Not me

That's ours

AK is dead

Nice

I'm looting

Computer

Down here

Here is thompson

C4s, rockets, that's it, let's go

Plus those 20 walls

I'm crafting 8 more

That's quite unbalanced

that you can run across the whole map

The drops will cause many fights

Yeah

It's really good

Hide, hide

I'll hide behind the drop

Okay

Someone's coming

Behind you

Sh*t, nice

Nothing, nothing

Another hit

Is he behind the tree?

Hit

Headshot

There are 2 more

One is really low

One hit and he's dead

They're both dead

Good

Go under the sphere

It's falling

I saw where it fell

It fell in their base!

Yeah, it in their base

I wish he was an idiot and opened the gate

I wish he was an idiot and opened the gate

Hey, he's inside

Don't let him see you

It's opening!

He's dead

That's the admin

I'll cover the gate

One stopped burning

I have a machine gun

Nice

Put it in your hands

Sh*t, I almost died

Are you covering me?

Wait

Not yet

F*ck that, don't go there

I'm just looking

The guy on the roof has 2 hits

Hit

Headshot

Do you have another?

No

He's dead, his bolt rifle fell down

Another stopped burning

All stopped burning

AK

Camera

And thompson

That's not much

Let's go

Sh*t, Mustafa, like a boss

Like a boss!

Good one

We were lucky he opened the gate

Headshot

He's dead

And his bolt rifle fell

You're not with me, are you?

No

Who was shooting?

Jump! I have two gears here!

I'm jumping

One full geared guy is dead

3 gears, one with AK, dead

Okay

More are fighting there, we're going

Jump

I'm jumping, on the rock

Where are they?

In front of me

Another dead

One more is there

In the bush here

He's down

Nice

Hello there, man, they have so much stuff

Can you give me the AK?

Yeah, take it

I don't see them

Im on the rigth with orange jacket, don't kill me

Someone's pushing!

You built a wall

He was after you

He's pushing you

Headshot. Behind the wall

Another dead

Yeah

He's dead

One more near the wall

I think he was at the wall

That's me

Watch out, he' on you left

Nice

I thought so.. AK with a silencer

But it's damaged badly

Do we have the drop?

Yes, we do. SMG and 100 high quality

Reloading

You f*cking bitch, those headshots

What were you trying, you jerk?

I can see them

They're in front of us

??

Do we follow them?

More down there

More there, don't go there!

Do we shoot?

I don't know

It's dark and you have an AK

Let's go

Headshot

Watch out

2x headshot, he's dead

Nice

Headshot

Nice

For more infomation >> He OPENNED GATE with HELI INSIDE | Random PvP clips #12 | English subtitles | CZ - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Epic Vegan Tuna Mayonnaise Recipe! - In Jacket Potato | No Chickpeas - No Jackfruit - Duration: 8:02.

Vegan mock tuna recipes range from the popular chickpea-based preparations to other less

used ingredients like jackfruit, artichokes and even hearts of palm.

Today we will spare you another chickpea or jackfruit tuna recipe.

The main ingredient used in this recipe is nothing new to us and has been featured here

in our previous recipes.

After a few tests we came up with a certain way of preparing it that yields a texture

and flavour that is so close to tuna, you could mistake it for the real thing.

We call it our epic vegan tuna mayonnaise served in a jacket potato

which is simply irresistible!

Let's start by preparing the potatoes.

Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.

Give the potatoes a good wash.

Then prick them with a fork all over to ensure the heat gets inside for even baking.

While they are still wet, rub them with some salt.

Place them on a baking tray or on a rack and then lower the temperature of the oven to

170 degrees Celsius.

And bake for about 1 hour.

Now let's prepare the vegan tuna.

I am using kombu or dried kelp to bring out a nice sea-flavour undertone.

If you don't have this however, you can use other seaweeds like dulse or arame, or

you can just omit it.

So, place a piece of kombu in about 3-4 cups of water and simmer until the water reaches

a rolling boil.

The main ingredient that I am using for the tuna base is soya chunks, also known as texturized

vegetable protein or TVP which comes mainly in two forms – granules or chunks.

In this recipe, we are favouring the chunks as they yield a flaky meatiness that is closer

to what we want to achieve.

Place the soya chunks in the kombu broth and let it boil for about 5 minutes until rehydrated

and soft.

Meanwhile chop the onions and garlic.

You can omit these if you don't consume them.

After 5 minutes the soya chunks should be soft.

Do not boil them for any longer than this or they may not hold their texture very well.

Drain the soya chunks from the kombu broth.

You can keep the kombu if you want to eat it, chop it up and add it to noodle soups

or other sauces.

Lightly press out some of the excess liquid through a strainer.

Next we are going to stir fry the soya chunks for a few minutes to firm up the texture.

Heat a skillet on medium-high temperature.

Then add the oil.

Once the oil is hot, add the soya chunks.

Toss and stir fry for 2 – 3 minutes until they start to slightly firm up.

Add the soy sauce and continue to stir fry for about 2-3 minutes.

Then add the pineapple juice.

Toss the soya chunks into the juice and stir fry until all the pineapple juice is absorbed.

Pineapple juice and soy sauce are among the key ingredients in this preparation.

We borrowed these ideas from our very own Chinese curry recipe that we shared a while

ago, where its unique umami flavour really shone through thanks to the fresh pineapple

and the soy sauce.

This combination is what creates the kind of flavour bomb that we want to achieve in

this faux tuna preparation.

Remove the soya chunks from the heat and transfer to a jug for hand blending.

Lightly blitz the soya chunks with a hand blender.

Do not over process them.

We want to keep a flaky texture and not mash them completely.

You may need to scrape the blades of the blender occasionally.

You can also pulse the soya chunks in a food processor but again do not over process them.

You can already see how close the texture is to real tuna.

Now place the flaked soya into a mixing bowl along with the onions, garlic and sweet corn.

Cut the nori sheet into small confetti pieces and add it to the bowl.

You can add more nori to your taste depending on how fishy you'd like it to be or if you

didn't use the kombu at the beginning.

Add the vegan mayonnaise and mix everything together.

You can add more mayonnaise to reach the desired creaminess.

We have a vegan mayonnaise recipe that will be coming up in the near future.

So stay tuned for this.

Taste and adjust the salt and pepper.

At this point, this vegan tuna is so irresistible that we almost forgot about the potatoes and

started to dig into it straightaway.

We won't blame you if you do the same.

But let's remove the potatoes from the oven.

Test if they are done by pressing them lightly.

If they feel soft, they are done.

Otherwise put them back in the oven for another 10 minutes or so.

Make a slit into the potato and push the sides in to open it.

Tuck in the tuna.

Garnish with some spring onions and dig into the cloud of creamy fluffiness.

These really rekindled memories I had, before going vegan, of creamy tuna mayonnaise along

with the floury fluffy interior of the jacket potato.

Something I had not tasted in a long time.

This recipe is definitely worth a try.

You can also certainly serve this vegan tuna in a sandwich or wrap or just with a side

salad for a lighter lunch.

If you do make it don't forget to tag us on social media or leave a comment on the

post or video.

We really look forward to your feedback.

Give this video a thumbs up if you've enjoyed it.

If you are not already subscribed to the channel, please make sure you do.

And you can also join our mailing list, this way you'll receive notifications of new

recipes on the blog directly in your inbox.

See you soon everyone.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Epic Vegan Tuna Mayonnaise Recipe! - In Jacket Potato | No Chickpeas - No Jackfruit - Duration: 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Jaguar F-TYPE SVR Convertible Review - Duration: 4:38.

Conventional wisdom tells us that one of the easiest ways to get something really big to

move in a hurry is to shoe-horn a massive engine in it.

In the case of this retired 747 Jumbo it has four separate gas guzzlers providing forward

propulsion.

A similar theory is also shared with Jaguar's new F-Type SVR.

This is the fastest production Jaguar ever produced and thanks to its supercharged 5.0L

V8 it has plenty of stick.

How much?

Well, today I plan to find out.

Not only is the SVR the most powerful production Jag currently on sale, it is also the most

dedicated performance model on the British car maker's fleet.

Fit with larger front cooling ducts, tweaked exhaust system and retuned all-wheel drive

stability and traction control systems, engineers have stripped up to 50kg of weight from the

regular F-Type R on which the SVR is based, and our model was even fitted with optional

carbon ceramic brakes.

The cost in convertible cars, a cool $308,000 plus on-road cost.

The Jaguar's sumptuous two-seat cabin is a far cry from the retired Qantas airliner

parked up at the Illawarra Regional Airport in New South Wales, but just like the 747

it employs the big body big engine theory to great effect.

There is one other major similarity between these two.

A runway is about the only place you get to exploit their full ground speed.

I've got 1,819m worth of bitumen at my disposal, so let's give it a nudge.

Oh, the pull of the line is just phenomenal!

Okay, so if truth be told, you don't need a giant runway to really enjoy the SVR.

It's just one of those lovely open top cruisers.

The engine is a real highlight and the car is actually really quite easy to live with,

given the fact it's virtually almost like a super car.

I, sort of, compare it to a bit like a prize fighter, though.

It, kind of, bobs and weaves along the road a bit, but I think that's all part of the

experience in this thing.

And, like I said, it's by no means uncomfortable.

The V8 engine as well, while it does make a lot of its power up at the top end of the

spectrum, the supercharger means that you do get a lot of that usable everyday sort

of grunt from down low.

One other thing, if you drive this thing regularly, you want to be around tunnels a bit.

So cool, it just crackles and bangs and bops.

The SVR is actually relatively efficient too for a V8 and it's got stop/start technology,

and the 8-speed automatic transmission naturally pushes through all the gears in order to get

somewhere near its fuel climb.

Really though, the SVR is best enjoyed in dynamic mode, which sharpens throttle response,

firms up the electrically assisted power steering and opens up that bellowing exhaust.

Now while the SVR still tips the scales at about 1850kg, it certainly doesn't feel

that way through the bends.

It's really quite agile.

Being a front engine car, yes, a little bit heavy over the nose, but it doesn't really

detract from the driving experience all that much.

It's still very sharp.

The steering possesses terrific weighting and feel and there's excellent grip from

those Pirelli P-0 tyres.

The SVR also boasts a torque vectoring by brake function that has been tweaked by the

Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations Team.

Happily, it will also dance about through corners thanks to an all-wheel drive system

with a healthy amount of rear bias.

The ultimate comparison here is, I guess, between this and something like a 911 Tiger.

Is this as sharp?

Well, it's pretty close.

I think the Porsche still has the edge, though, just in terms of overall communication between

road, car and driver.

It all amounts to a supremely confident yet capable sports convertible and, just like

the 747 in its heyday, a flagship that deserves its place at the pointy end of the fleet.

For more infomation >> 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE SVR Convertible Review - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

4 Tips to Lose body fat! / 4 Tips um Körperfett zu reduzieren! - Duration: 9:33.

Hey guys!

Today I want to give you a few tips which you can use on the often asked question how burn fat

how can I lose weight, how can I get a good body, what do I have to do?

This video isn't about a crash diet but about a long-term solution of getting a good body.

Therfore you need a few facts to calculate this for every individual.

These are things like your height, age and weight

and to this come other things like your daily routine, what you do during the day.

These are all energy based elements.

Like going to school or to work, do I work in the office or on the building side

these are different things which are critical.

Do I only do sports once a week or 4 times a week

do I only do fitness or combined with football, volleyball, handball or other things

these are all things that actually have to be included to calculate for every individual.

Let's put all of these things aside and go to the basics

where we keep the things simple and roughly decipt.

The first thing which is very important to lose fat is first of all the nutrition.

If the nurtition isn't changed to the one you had before

you will never have the success you want to have.

You don't have to be a fitness fanatic who goes to the gym 5 times a week and has a great body

you don't have to switch the nutrition that much

You can do it like for the normal housewife, for the normal father, for the normal pupil or student

who doesn't wants to do so much fitness but just normal

and goes to studio 1, 2 or 3 times a week for example

or also only does functional training or home training

That means we downgrade this to the normal person who doesn't have the time

and there the nutrition still is very important

because I eat so many things during the day which aren't good

like in between a Snickers, Twix, Bounty or Hanuta

or a yogurt in the morning with crunch cereal

These are all things which have a lot of sugar and fat

and which you actually really doen't need

They raise the calories but doen't sate the body over the day to your satisfaction

that means you have to eat more

Therefore the most important thing first of all is to change the nutrition

and make sure that you doen't drink any softdrinks, no juices, maybe just water

but without taste because there is also sugar inside

away from the whole things like finished products

and all of this stuff but really that you make yourself oat meal with a protein shake in the morning.

Or with milk but just 1,5% fat as an example

or you use coconut milk or almonds milk, there are many possibilities to reduce the sugar

to reduce the fat and still making it tasty.

Then you can also eat eggs with a reasonable protein bread where the calories are low and without sugar

There are enough possibilities to switch the nutrition that it's still tasty

without being a fitness mania who switches the nutrition completley on fitness

and goes down with fat, carbohydrates and counts the calories

there are some people who also can't do this, I can, but others maybe can't

In the meals in between, the snacks, you can also make yourself a protein shake

If you manage to switch your nutrition the next step which is very important to me is the calorie deficit

Because without a calorie deficit you can't burn fat

that means you have to take less calories to you than your body needs

There is a certain ground zero which is different for every person

One needs 3000 calories, the other needs 2500 calories and an other one needs 4000 calories

to get to the ground zero.

With 2500 calories I am at ground zero.

No comes the important aspect which I explained before

The power conversion, what do I do a day?

Do I do more or less?

If I do more like I work on the building side, train in the fitness studio and also play football besides

I have a complete different power conversion than the one who only goes to school and besides nothing

and only goes to the studio 1-2 times a week or does a home training

These are things which I can't tell you, you have to look what you do a day

to know where you have to start

If I do a diet over a longer period I eat around 2000 calories a day

which is good with the power conversion I have a day

That means everyone has to make sure that he gets into a calorie deficit to lose weight

Lose weight isn't equal to lose weight

If you lose weight you can't always lose body fat but just body liquids, water for example.

That's why many diets are difficult because mostly you don't lose body fat but mostly water

or also muscle mass at first

because of the nutrition or the diet form which was chosen the muscle protection isn't possible

so you have to be aware of this

Let's get to the next point, the third, the macronutrient distribution

macronutrient distribution is simply the distribution of proteins, carbohydrates and fat

how much do I take from each things

You can go and say, this goes more into the low carb direction, that you take 20% of fat

Then you can go and say I take 30% proteins and 50% carbohydrates

You can also play with this and take 35% proteins and 45% carbohydrates

or you do 40% proteins and 40% carbohydrates

This also depends on the body type

Me personally go with 40,40,20

That means I take 40% proteins, 40% carbohydrates and 20% fat

For the distribution it is important that you make sure that you take 2-3g proteins for each kg body weight

around 1-1,2g of fat each kg body weight

and the rest carbohydrates

You can calculate this reffering to the distribution you had before

and then you have the rest.

And then you can work with the carbohydrates and reduce them

so that you don't have too many carbohydrates

Last but not least

comes sports, after the nutrition, after the calories and after the macronutrient

paralell to the other things I have to do sports

doesn't matter in which way, if I go to the fitness studio or go running outside

to play in a club isn't important but make sure that you do sports 30-60 minutes a day

maybe not every day but every second day, 3 times a week, 4 times a week

the more, the better, the more you burn the better it is for burning fat

Most people fail because they overdo it at the beginning and do less later on

and get into the old rhythm, put on weight and get fat and everyones wondering

that's why, from the beginning on, do what you want to reach for a longer period

reffering to nurtition, calories and sports and continue doing this

and then you will reach your goals

I hope I could help you, therefore we will see what happens

I wish you all the best!

See you! Your Giovanni.

For more infomation >> 4 Tips to Lose body fat! / 4 Tips um Körperfett zu reduzieren! - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

[COLLAB] Growtopia Anniversary | ft. Jpup7 & therandomwhale - Duration: 2:37.

Walking through bright and shining lights, Ready to last the entire night.

I see my friend's wearing bright pink, But I didn't even care to think.

Who cares what we wear at a celebration, It's all about good times and having appreciation.

So let's go - all night, Until we see - the sun rise!

I don't care what we do, As long as I'm with you.

So lets go lets go all night.

Open up a gift or two, It's always fun when I'm with you

Fireworks launch into the air, And they explode with beauty spreading magic everywhere.

For more infomation >> [COLLAB] Growtopia Anniversary | ft. Jpup7 & therandomwhale - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Dwayne The Rock Johnson - Workout Motivation 2017 | The Fate of the Furious - Duration: 11:06.

Blood, sweat and respect

The first two you give

The last one you earn

Let's get out and earn it

Blood, sweat and respect

The first two you give

The last one you earn

Let's get out and earn it

Daily

We are all gonna make it

Thanks for watching

Dwayne The Rock Johnson Training for The Fate of the Furious

By Workout Motivation

For more infomation >> Dwayne The Rock Johnson - Workout Motivation 2017 | The Fate of the Furious - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

9 صفات تجعلك مندوب مبيعات محترف - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> 9 صفات تجعلك مندوب مبيعات محترف - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

The Magicians 2x10 Promo "The Girl Who Told Time" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> The Magicians 2x10 Promo "The Girl Who Told Time" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Marna Mana Hai | 101 Phir Se Ramsay | Unique Stories From India - Duration: 9:37.

For more infomation >> Marna Mana Hai | 101 Phir Se Ramsay | Unique Stories From India - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Shopkins Easter Book | Kids Books Read Aloud - Duration: 8:52.

Hey guys, this is Trinity.

Easter's almost.

There he is again.

There he is Every time we read a book right?

Ya, hey bimbo Easter's almost here, so we found this adorable

Shopkins Easter book and it's called.

A Kooky Easter Surprise.

So lets get reading A Kooky Easter Surprise

It is a very special day at Shopville.

All of the shopkins are gathered in Small Mart for a sweet treat.

What could have everyone bubbling with excitement Happy Easter shopkins, and welcome to this

years Great Chocolate Hunt" says Apple Blossom "Horray" everyone cheers.

The Great Chocolate Hunt is Shopvilles biggest Easter tradition.

Apple explains the rulles.

"Cheeky Chocolate will hide somewhere in the store.

The first shopkin to find her wins a fabulous prize."

"This years prizes are a new car" "Yay" cheered the Shopkins

"Or a new......ish Easter Bunny" says Apple "But if we don't find Cheeky, then she gets

a prize" says Apple Cheeky grins "I've totally got this in the

bag.

I'm going to looklike one hot chocolate riding in my new car"

"On your mark, get set, go" shouts Apple Everyone races after Cheeky.

Everyone except Kooky Cookie "Kooky arent you going to look for Cheeky?"

asks Apple "uh huh" says Kooky

"Aren't you going to run " asked Apple "Nu uh" says Kooky

Meanwhile Strawberry Kiss and Lippy Lips have a plan

"If we search together there's no way Cheeky can hide from us" gushes Strawberry

"Right" says Lippy "By the way.....have you seen Shady Diva's new Glazed Donut fashion

collection?

Isn't it just the sweetest?"

Strawberry and Lippy are too busy chatting to notice Cheeky sneaking away.

"Maybe we should have spent more time looking and less time gabbing.

Meanwhile Slick Breadstick is hot on Cheeky's trail.

"Come here my darling" he calls "You can not get away.

Nothing will distract me."

Suddenly Slick stops as he walks by a mirror "I forgot just how fresh baked and handsome

I am" he exclaims He is so distracted by his reflection that

he doesn't see Cheeky hiding nearby.

Cheeky has escaped again.

Cheeky sneaks up to the Small Mart announcement booth.

"He he he he" she chuckles "No one will think to look for me here"

But Cheeky looks down and sees someone coming closer.

"Oh crumbs.....it's Apple Blossom" Cheeky says to herself "I need to distract her before

my chances of winning melt away" Cheeky thinks fast.

She makes an announcement over the Small Mart loudspeaker.

"It sure is stinky in this aisle.

No one will ever come looking here" Apple hears the announcement.

She gasps.

Did Cheeky just give away her hiding spot in the cheese aisle?

The other Shopkins hear it too.

Everyone races to the cheese aisle.

Apple, Lippy, Strawberry, and slick get to the cheese aisle.

But Cheeky is nowhere to be found "I do not understand" says Slick "Cheeky said

she was in ze stinky aisle No?"

"Isn't it obvious?" says Lippy "We've been tricked"

"Oh this is the berry worst" wailed Strawberry "Cheeky is going to win"

Up in the booth Cheeky is very pleased with herself.

My plan was baked to perfection.

she says "Now I'll go to my real hiding spot" That

car is as good as mine.

this is the best Easter ever" Back in the cheese aisle Apple shrugs "it

looks like we've been outsmarted."

I officially declare Cheeky is the win...."

"Ahhaaaaa" a voice suddenly cries out The shopkins gasp "That sounds like Cheeky"

Everyone races back to the starting line Cheeky has been captured by Kooky!

"Cheeky are you ok?" asks Apple "Yes" groans Cheeky "Just get Kooky off me"

"What happened?" asks Apple "Well I didn't think anyone would be silly

enough to stay at the starting line" explains Cheeky But when I got here, Kooky jumped one

me.

I never had a chance.

"Congratulations Kooky" says Apple "You're this years Great Chocolate Hunt winner.

Pick whichever prize you like" Everyone is sure that Kooky will pick the

shiny new car " ugh" groans Cheeky.

"Can I at least borrow the car Kooky?"

But Kooky does not pick the car.

She picks the Easter bunny "How can you pick that bunny over a cool new

car?"

cries Cheeky "Ahhhhhhh" says Kooky happily snuggling her

new bunny firend Oh well.

It looks like it's been a positively Kooky ending to this Great Chocolate Hunt.

Until next easter.......check ya later.

And there's cute little stickers at the back.

There is Googy, Kooky, my favorite!

Lippy, Egg Chick I think?

Ya Egg Chick.

Cheeky and Bun Bun Slippers.

Thery're so cute.

There's some Easter eggs and some grass with flowers, flowers and shopkins easter eggs.

Cute story.

Ya Well that's it for this weeks video.

I hope you enjoyed this super cute Shopkins Easter book.

And make sure you like and subscribe.

Thanks for watching guys.

See you next week.

bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét