Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

This video is sponsored by the following brands:

For the past two weeks, mida camp and I met online to manage diet routine and workout program.

Today, we checked our body condition and did some workout.

it was refreshing after two weeks of healthy diet and workout.

1, 2, 3, 4..

Mida camp has uploaded their diet diaries on instagram @missdiet_official

For the first week, they had flexible 3 meals but got 2/3 less portion from what they originally had.

They had Imdak products and pure coconut water in their diet plan.

They cooked and uploaded their own easy recipes using imdak chicked products.

healthy and tasty at the same time!

they uploaded workout diaries as well!

Their workout plan contains Daisy's workout videos.

I will list up helpful workout videos in my channel in the description box.

You can do exactly same workout program as they did.

Mida camp also encouraged other workouts

Some of the contestants even worked out during a trip.

I also tried to keep my own diet & workout plan.

It was really fun to share my diet diaries with friends!

Remember, you are not alone!

(laugh)

Guess where this dreamy aromatic world is?

Mida camp visited LUSH itaewon spa to relax our minds and bodies.

They seem very busy taking selfies!

Today we are having special shop party so feel free to look around, take pictures!

we set up our spa program display, tales of bath and sound bath.

Lush spa has British vintage home style interier setting.

Also they display their products everywhere, even in the toilet.

We have bubble bath balm, and you can crack it ino pieces before applying in the bath.

Make sure to shake enough

using your hands or shower

Hello, we are from lush, I am Tempo / I am Dazzle!

Today's theme is sound of music. LUSH spa designs spa programs with musicians and therapists.

We launched Tales of bath in January 2017.

"I opened my eyes, and saw dancing fairies between lights.."

(Focusing on the fairytale)

Lavender oil helps balance of water and oil in our skin.

This also helps relaxation of mind and body.

Tadah, I am here in the therapy room and I should change clothes to pajamas

hehe pajamas!!

When ringing the bell, therapist starts sound therapy.

It was like a dream..

We prepared you a gift, hope you get back and take some home spa..

"So pretty.."

Mida camp ends on 15th February.

Not many days left!

"We are thinking of making a community after this"

Let's do it, "Hwaiting~~"

Bye bye~

They taught themselves supported by mentors how to manage their diet and workout for healthy body.

Finally it's time to see how they changed throughout the program!

They became proactive to manage their mind and body, not because someone pushed them.

Don't miss the final of Ms.Diet Season 1!

For more infomation >> 미다캠프 03화 | 식단일기 & 슬럼프극복 환상체험! Ms.Diet ep.03 - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Как получить квартиру бесплатно - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Как получить квартиру бесплатно - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Jungmin - Round and Round |김정민 - 빙글빙글 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 4:48.

("Round and Round" by Kim Jungmin)

♪ You're always staring at me ♪

♪ You're always just being cautious ♪

♪ You're always whispering sweet nothings ♪

♪ So why can't you tell me you love me? ♪

♪ You're always staring at me ♪

♪ You're always making me antsy ♪

♪ We never drift too far ♪

♪ But are never close enough ♪

♪ In that alley I miss so much, we stand ♪

♪ My heart awashes with longing ♪

Alright! Round and round!

Come on!

♪ You're always staring at me ♪

♪ You're always making me antsy ♪

♪ We never drift too far ♪

♪ But are never close enough ♪

♪ In that alley I miss so much, we stand ♪

♪ My heart awashes with longing ♪

♪ What do I do? ♪

♪ Our relationship goes round and round ♪

♪ The way time numbs passion ♪

♪ I'm afraid we'll drift apart with time ♪

♪ What do I do? ♪

♪ Our relationship goes round and round ♪

♪ The way time numbs passion ♪

♪ I'm afraid we'll drift apart with time ♪

♪ Round and round ♪

♪ Round and round ♪

♪ The way time numbs passion ♪

♪ I'm afraid we'll drift apart with time ♪

♪ What do I do? ♪

♪ Our relationship goes round and round ♪

♪ The way time numbs passion ♪

♪ I'm afraid we'll drift apart with time ♪

♪ I'm afraid ♪

♪ I'm afraid ♪

♪ I'm afraid ♪

(Kim Jungmin, the legend)

Thank you.

(Tough guy rocker transforms into a fun, adorable guy)

("Round and Round" by Kim Jungmin)

For more infomation >> Kim Jungmin - Round and Round |김정민 - 빙글빙글 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

มั่วหรือเมาไม่รู้ seven knights for kakao #3 - Duration: 29:04.

For more infomation >> มั่วหรือเมาไม่รู้ seven knights for kakao #3 - Duration: 29:04.

-------------------------------------------

False Harm: Eating Garlic Along With Eggs Harms The Dead - Duration: 15:34.

For more infomation >> False Harm: Eating Garlic Along With Eggs Harms The Dead - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

[ Bật CC] Taehyung à ! Cậu đang ngủ hả? - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> [ Bật CC] Taehyung à ! Cậu đang ngủ hả? - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Nhờ THẦN TÀI dẫn lối, 3 con giáp này có nhiều MỐI LÀM ĂN kếch xù trong năm 2017 - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Nhờ THẦN TÀI dẫn lối, 3 con giáp này có nhiều MỐI LÀM ĂN kếch xù trong năm 2017 - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Am I Overcoming My Disability? - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> Am I Overcoming My Disability? - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

เจ๋อโบกวนจีน แจกรางวัล ฉลองเพจยอดฟอลเกิน 10,000 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> เจ๋อโบกวนจีน แจกรางวัล ฉลองเพจยอดฟอลเกิน 10,000 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

About C-NES - Duration: 0:48.

In the North East of India, in the state of Assam, the Brahmaputra River flows

creating some of the world's largest river islands.

In these islands around 1.5 milion people live partially cut out from the mainland.

The Center for North East Studies and Policy Research is an NGO that has been bringing

healthcare to these isolated communities for the past 10 years.

To reach these people the health team travels by boat with all the equipment necessary for

the vaccination, antenatal care and general checkups of this island population.

The reward for building this moving bridge is priceless.

I love you

For more infomation >> About C-NES - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Jago and Litefoot at 40 - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Jago and Litefoot at 40 - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Pre-Owned Ford Mustang Buyers Guide and Depreciation - Duration: 7:09.

(smooth jazz combined with a fireplace AKA classy)

Hey guys JP here with some more American Muscle content.

This week we're going to

talk about the Ford Mustang, the original

pony car. Sporty two-door coupes long

hoods and short rear decks. That's always

been the calling card for the Mustang

since it was first introduced in 1964

and that continues today. Mustangs just

like bourbon, come in many forms

depending on what you're looking for.

This week we talk about everything

from the budget-friendly V6 all the way

up to the insane gt350R, so stay tuned.

for this depreciation and buying guide we

researched back to the SN95's all the way up

to the present day Mustangs. Our

information is based on a manual

transmission and the base model Mustangs

for each car listed. There are no premium

or deluxe editions whenever possible.

That means no leather, no automatic

climate control, no fancy wheels, no

additional options that may add to the cost

we just want base model cars. All data

was collected from either Kelly Blue

Book or the NADA buying guides and all

cars are assumed to be in good or very

good condition. We looked at everything

from the V6, the GT, up to the SVT Cobras

the Shelby's and everything in between.

Now that you know where the data has

come from, let's take a look and see what

we can learn

we'll start with the entry-level Mustang,

the V6. Looking at the chart we see the

depreciation curve and one of the

largest drops in value from 2015 back to

2014. The S550 model was introduced in

2015 with a wider body and a 3.7 liter

V6 that continued to hit 300 horsepower

the other drop is from 2005 to 2004. The

2005 5th generation introduced the

retro styling trend that continues into

today. These cars represent the first

significant upgrade to the Mustang

chassis in over 10 years and the used

car values show it. Anything before 2005

is going to be significantly cheaper, but

it is also going to come with a build

quality to match. This follows the same

trend for the v8 mustang GT.

Looking at the GT data we see the introduction of

the 2015 6th generation model has demanded

a $5,000 increase on MSRP

for new models. It's here that we see the

largest drop in price from

2015 to 2014 signaling a

great buying opportunity. Another

significant drop is from 2013

to 2012. The GT and the V6

models revised their styling and

incorporated the grill and the air

intakes from the gt500 of 2010. There is

a third price drop from 2005 to 2004 of

roughly $3500.

As we mentioned in the V6 chart, 2005 was

the introduction of the 5th generation

Mustang, and marked a sizeable jump in

quality. Both of these factors contribute

to this drop.

The introduction of the EcoBoost in 2015

marked the first turbocharged inline

four-cylinder engine since the Fox Body

SVO. This 2.3 liter turbo packs quite a

punch with 310 horsepower while also

earning an estimated 31 miles per gallon

on the highway. You can tell by our

charts if you buy used vs new, you're

going to save somewhere around $5,000.

310 horsepower out of a

4 cylinder Mustang, think about that

for a second. Think back 20 years ago the

V8's had less power than that! The mustang

GT had 215 horsepower and the Cobra had

305 horsepower. I still have a hard time

believing stats like that, but some

people say this bourbon is too strong

and I don't believe them either!

Now that we've examined the most popular models,

let's dive a little deeper to check out

some limited edition and specialty

vehicles. We'll start with the Shelby GT500.

There's a steady drop of

$3,000 per year until the

2010 to 2009 drop. Here we see a drop of

$6,000 which is attributed to

a refresh in 2010. There's a bump in

horsepower up to 540, up from 500. This

appears to be the best bang for your

buck. The SVT terminator Cobra is

probably the most interesting data point

to examine. Here we see the svt cobra is

an older car, yet holds a higher value

than those cars 5 or 6 years newer.

A quick search online shows that

03-04 Cobras are in the mid to high

20's, which is only a few thousand

dollars off of their MSRP. There were

several interesting facts on the

terminator Cobra, but the one that sticks

out the most is the horsepower. Rated at

390 from the factory, later testing

showed the number to be closer to 425

horsepower. That's only a few bolt ons

away from a 500 horsepower car and this

is back in 2003 which was pretty unheard of.

The latest beast in the Mustang

lineup is the GT350 and GT350R.

The 5.2 liter flat plane crank engine

produces 526 horsepower and has a red

line of 8,250. 8,250 rpm redline in a

Mustang, think of that! This is the most

powerful naturally aspirated car Ford

has ever built, but it's only been on the

market for two years. Since it's only on

the market for two years there's not a

lot of solid data on what they're

selling for. The MSRP of the 350 is

$56,000, the MSRP of the 350R is $63,000,

but finding one at that price is very

difficult due to the demand. I'm

interested to see how they hold their

value over the next 5-7 years

considering how high in demand

they are right now. If only there a way that I

could pass the time in those five to

seven years......

After reviewing the numbers, if you're

looking for the best deal on a used

Mustang it's going to be the model year

prior to the release of a new generation

or a refresh cycle. We saw examples of

this on both the V6 and the GT, as well

as some older models of the GT500.

As mentioned earlier the quality took a

leap forward in 2005 so keep that in

mind in your search. Hopefully some of

this information can be of use to you in

your search for the new Mustang in your

life. So that's our recap of the Ford

Mustang depreciation and buying guide. If

you like what you saw, give us a thumbs

up and leave a comment below. Also don't

forget to hit the subscribe button to

keep the fresh content flowing, until

next time, thanks guys!

For more infomation >> Pre-Owned Ford Mustang Buyers Guide and Depreciation - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN THIS COOL ENGLISH PHRASE (PRACTICE AT THE END OF THE VIDEO) | WITH SUBTITLES - Duration: 3:31.

The other day, I shared a picture on Instagram that got quite a lot of

comments - I also shared this on Facebook and on VK as well.

And the picture is me taking a picture of myself

with my new camera and this was taken back in 2008 and to give you some

context, I had just got back from traveling.

So, in 2007, I went traveling and I just got back from traveling and I

was visiting my then girlfriend - my now wife - Kate who you will know from

the podcast and I just wanted to take up this new hobby because while I was

traveling ,I started to get into photography.

I really enjoyed taking pictures and I had one of those small

point and shoot cameras.

I think it was a Lumix camera that i bought near Time's

Square in New York.

And it was a fantastic camera for what I wanted back

then.

It just fit into my pocket and I could take it everywhere with me.

I also met a couple of travelers who had one of

those big DSLR cameras and they were showing me the kind of pictures that

they could take and I was blown away by the quality of the image that these big

cameras could produce, so I started to think about getting one of these cameras

for myself and in 2008, I decided to get one.

I think it was about two hundred dollars at the time - it was one of the

entry-level cameras and i didn't want to spend too much money on it but i wanted

to be able to get something that would take really good pitches.

And let's just take a look at that photo again: I go in

to say: I had just got back from traveling and threw myself into

photography.

Now, to throw yourself into something means to do something actively

and with enthusiasm.

When I got my camera, I spent so much time taking photos and I

really wanted to dedicate myself to this new hobby, so I got some books on

photography and watched videos on YouTube and I just loved this new hobby - I spent

so much time doing it - that's why I said I threw myself into photography.

Here are some more examples of this expression: I

need to throw myself into a new hobby to get over this breakup.

I need to throw myself into a new hobby to get over this

breakup.

She's really thrown herself into her studies at the moment.

She threw herself into the role of being a new mum.

She threw herself into the role of being a

new mom.

And here's another example that is true in my life: when I start

something new, I throw myself into it - and that's why I want to ask you: if you

start a new hobby or if you start learning something new, do you throw

yourself into it?

Let me know in the comments section below - and be sure to

check out the description to learn some other phrases that I used in this video.

So, thank you for watching - if you're new here subscribe.

And I'll see you in the next lesson.

Bye for now!

For more infomation >> LEARN THIS COOL ENGLISH PHRASE (PRACTICE AT THE END OF THE VIDEO) | WITH SUBTITLES - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Kızı kötü bir durumdan kurtaran kahraman Koreli erkek / Türkçe altyazılı - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Kızı kötü bir durumdan kurtaran kahraman Koreli erkek / Türkçe altyazılı - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Приключенческо-выжевальческий гид - Трейлер - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Приключенческо-выжевальческий гид - Трейлер - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Flag and anthem of Peru - Duration: 2:44.

We are free! May we always be so!

May we always be so!

and let the lights of the sun be denied

the lights of the sun

If we break the solemn vow

which the homeland elevated to the Eternal,

If we break the solemn vow

which the homeland elevated to the Eternal,

If we break the solemn vow

which the homeland elevated to the Eternal,

On its summits may the Andes sustain

the two-color flag or standard,

may it announce to the centuries the effort

|: that being free, free :|

that being free, gave us forever.

Under its shadow may we live calmly

and, at birth of the sun in its summits,

may we all renew the great oath

|: that we rendered, that we rendered :|

to the God of Jacob,

We are free! May we always be so!

May we always be so!

and let the lights, the lights og the sun be denied

If we break the solemn vow

which the homeland elevated to the Eternal,

If we break the solemn vow

which the homeland elevated to the Eternal,

If we break the solemn vow

which the homeland elevated to the Eternal.

For more infomation >> Flag and anthem of Peru - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

NO MIRROR MAKEUP CHALLENGE | Liz - Duration: 7:32.

Hello everyone!

Today I am doing something I never did before and it's out of my comfort zone

but yeah, I am going to do it anyways

it's the no mirror makeup challenge!

I think it's going to be one big mess

oh well, that's something we are both going to find out

so if you're curious on how it'll turn out, keep watching!

the first thing I have to do is remove my makeup

I'll turn away my mirror so I can't see myself anymore

and then I'll start

okay, look

mirror is gone and nothing else I can see myself in

I am already scared

I am afraid I'll look like a clown or something

I'm just gonna do it

this feels so wrong

I am just thinking; how do I normally move with my hands? I don't know!

now I am frowning whilst doing the eyebrows

so this is how it feels to be blind, well, makeup wise

I feel like my eyebrow is a meter thick right now

and I need to stop frowning when doing my eyebrows

we'll just have to deal with it

the eyebrow mascara

I want to look in the mirror so badly

I have two eyeshadow palettes here

I am not looking in the mirrors btw, holding them like this

I think I'll just do something simple

but first the eyeshadow base

what if it ends up in my eye

white eyeshadow

I always also put this underneath my eyebrows, so it works like a highlighter also

if I have white eyebrows now, sorry

most of the time I take a light brown eyeshadow

it's because I think it's a pretty color but it works as a transition shade at the same time

so when I put on dark eyeshadow it blends nicely

I always do that so I am also doing it today

If you do your makeup like this you completely forget how you move your hands normally

so now I know that I normally really focus on what I see in the mirror

kinda logical, but this is something I am thinking of now

the scariest part; eyeliner

I am just doing what I always do; an inner and outer wing

not a wing IN my eye

I messed that up I think

where did I leave my line? I don't know anymore

I messed that up again

and this also

it's all going wrong but oh well

if I have a mirror I am doing everything really secure and right now it's going all over the place

my waterline has to be black also of course

normally this isn't so scary, but right now I can't really see if I am close to my actual eye or not

that was my eye

I normally do something like this

every concealer is too dark for me so I just use eyeshadow as concealer

mascara, that's never really an issue

if I don't poke in my eye or leave weird smudges around my eyes

I poked in my eye again! and I think it went wrong under here just now aswell

I feel like the mascara is on my lens

It's probably okay

kudo's for everyone who can do their makeup without a mirror, cause it's not that easy

moving on to... lipstick

I am going to use liquid lipstick, to make it harder for myself

but first lipliner

I don't know why I'm doing this because it'll turn out bad anyways

don't have such bad ideas of yourself, you just can

this is hard because you don't really feel where you are

that went outside the lines

I am also putting on highlighter, just because I want to

what color do I have? brown? yea

and just because it's fun, I'll also use the pink one

just like I'm smiling

that didn't make sense at all

I think that's it

eyebrows, eyeshadow, eyeliner, concealer stuff, mascara, lipstick

and... what's it called again

that glowy stuff, highlighter

I am going to turn the mirror because I am very curious

go and turn around mirror, you can do it

I have a massive smudge right here

I think it's not even that bad of a job

of course my eyebrows are hideous

other than that, the eyeliner, hmm..

can't really talk about that as well

but overall it isn't that bad

I expected alot worse

I think I succeeded this challenge

do you think that aswell? let me know by liking this video!

other than that, I hope you enjoyed watching this video of course

I really enjoyed making it

I will see you again next week, bye!

For more infomation >> NO MIRROR MAKEUP CHALLENGE | Liz - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

DUMB MISTAKE IN KOREAN? - Duration: 2:20.

Okay, new segment

new

Hwe is raw fish

and hweshik is work and company dinner

I don't really like hwe

For a long time I thought that everyone had to eat hwe at hweshiks

hahaha

I guess it kinda makes sense

"Okay this is hweshik so everyone must eat hwe"

Okay I really thought this but when I posted this comic

other people were like "I thought this too"

Someone on Tumblr was like

"I thought this too and I was really worried about going to my first hweshik"

but for you.... you've never.... your a native speaker of Korean

yeah but it makes sense it's more like (dad joke)

like uncle joke, dad joke

because I've never had to go to one, I've never worked for a Korean company

and I'd hear other foreigners in Korea talk about it

and I knew what hew was, raw fish

so I thought that's what you had to eat at them

but actually so many company people go to eat hwe

yeah for hweshiks right?

it's not like lying or something, actually it makes sense

so I can make some ahju-joke with it

oh an ahju-joke, what we should tell people, it's a dad joke right?

a dad joke

I love it

Hwe, hweshik

Okay let us know in the comment section if you have made a similar mistake

in a second language

because actually in the hanja in the Chinese characters they are different characters

different characters

so it's not the same root word

when you are a native speaker you just instinctively know they are completely different things

but when you are learning a second language

things that sound the same you think must be from the same thing

the same root word

but actually different word

Okay now I know

also if you guys want us to do other comics from My Korean Husband

just let us know, yeah any of the old ones just let us know

leave a comment in comment section

don't forget to subscribe to us if you haven't already

you can check out the comics on the My Korean Husband blog

and the Nicholalala webtoon on webtoons.com

and check out all the social media

and we'll see you later bye

hweshik yo

For more infomation >> DUMB MISTAKE IN KOREAN? - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG #8 - 云顶竟然变成...... - Duration: 9:50.

For more infomation >> VLOG #8 - 云顶竟然变成...... - Duration: 9:50.

-------------------------------------------

Park Kiyoung - Goodbye Written on the Window | 박기영 - 유리창에 그린 안녕 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 6:08.

Hello, It's great to see you. I'm Park Kiyoung.

Today I'll be singing "Goodbye Written on the Window,"

which Kim Seungjin sang.

I'm so sad that I won't be on "Immortal Songs"

for a while because I have to prepare for a concert.

That's why I'll really give my all today.

Rock will never die.

Are you ready to have fun, everyone?

Let's get started.

("Goodbye Written on the Window" by Park Kiyoung)

♪ Through the window ♪

♪ I saw you walking away ♪

♪ You're as lonely as a cold breeze ♪

♪ Wearing that tragic smile ♪

♪ Not knowing ♪

♪ We turn away from one another ♪

♪ In my heart, memories of us remain ♪

♪ I will regret walking away like this ♪

♪ When I see you, I can't think of any excuses ♪

♪ I lean on the pale glass window ♪

♪ Writing the word goodbye ♪

♪ My heart aches, unable to go back to you ♪

♪ You don't know that feeling ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ We hesitated ♪

♪ And parted ways ♪

♪ But now, I can't recall why I hated you then ♪

♪ I will regret walking away like this ♪

♪ When I see you, I can't think of any excuses ♪

♪ I lean on the pale glass window ♪

♪ Writing the word goodbye ♪

♪ My heart aches, unable to go back to you ♪

♪ You don't know that feeling ♪

♪ I lean on the pale glass window, goodbye ♪

♪ My heart aches, unable to go back to you ♪

♪ You don't know that feeling ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

Thank you.

(Plaintive cry of not being able to approach your love)

("Goodbye Written on the Window" by Park Kiyoung)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét