Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

Where's our father?

- He was stabbed, several times. - How? Why?

You'll officially become the acting king of England.

- I'm not ready for this, mom. - No one's ever ready for this.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals 1x08 Promo "The Great Man Down" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals 1x02 Promo "Infants of the Spring" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:26.

The battle for the monarchy starts today.

So please, everyone be regal and respectable.

The queen can suck my...

Wow.

Why can't you drunk-text like a normal person?

You're squandering the greatest throne on earth

on school boy crushes and pints of beer in the pub.

You're becoming quite the little king.

We've received a series of threats.

- Death threats? - I'm afraid so.

Boring.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals 1x02 Promo "Infants of the Spring" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals 1x10 Promo "Our Wills and Fates Do So Contrary Run" Season Finale (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:30.

We do what we have to do to protect the throne

and to protect ourselves.

This should be interesting.

The one person who I could never trust

may be the only person who can keep me from waking up dead.

The King's life hangs in the balance.

We'll take care of him.

You're lying, admit it.

- Did you kill your housband? - He was my brother.

Burn it to the ground.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals 1x10 Promo "Our Wills and Fates Do So Contrary Run" Season Finale (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals Prince Liam Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

Second in line to the throne. You can basically do anything you want.

I smell super model.

- Anyone you want. - Did you miss me?

When you go from spare to the heir,

things get complicated.

This is why you say only what we damn-well told.

- You show up drunk. - I can't do this. No one can.

Len would kill to stand where you're standing.

Well, this is not something I asked for.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals Prince Liam Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox PROGRAMMER TYCOON! Ep #1 - Duration: 21:37.

ENJOY THE VIDEO

For more infomation >> Roblox PROGRAMMER TYCOON! Ep #1 - Duration: 21:37.

-------------------------------------------

Declassified CIA Files Show How The U S Uses Psychics To Spy On Other Countries - Duration: 5:30.

Declassified CIA Files Show How The U.S. Uses Psychics To Spy On Other Countries

By Alexa Erikson

Back in January, public pressure forced the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to publish

millions of once-classified documents online, giving people the opportunity to browse the

documents from home for the first time.

However, written in complicated jargon, the documents proved to be of little use, other

than for exposing a spy agency�s failure to produce viable research amidst unlimited

funding and no real leadership following WWII.

Among the jargon is a bit about psychics. U.S. intelligence agencies and the Pentagon

were given the opportunity to implement a 1975 psychic program in response to Iranian

revolutionaries seizing the U.S. embassy and taking 52 American personnel hostage.

The Miami Herald notes:

In an operation code-named Grill Flame, half a dozen psychics working inside a dimly lit

room in an ancient building in Fort Meade, Maryland, on more than 200 occasions tried

to peer through the ether to see where the hostages were being held, how closely they

were guarded and the state of their health.

Officially, the psychics worked for U.S. Army intelligence. But the documents in the CIA

database make it clear their efforts were monitored � and supported � by a wide

array of government intelligence agencies as well as top commanders at the Pentagon.

They were even consulted before the super-secret U.S. military raid that attempted to free

the hostages in April 1980, which ended in disaster when a plane and a helicopter collided

at a desert staging area.

In 1973, the CIA�s Project Mk Ultra was shut down for allegations of illegal human

experimentation. But this setback did little to stop the agency from moving forward with

the psychic program in 1975, claiming it was a �foreign assessment.� The 20-year program

had 10 different code names, including �Grill Flame.�

The amount of time the program went on is shocking considering psychics had so little

success, according to officials who had measured psychic reports with information from the

freed hostages of 1981. In fact, an Air Force colonel noted that just seven of 202 psychic

reports revealed accuracy, and 59 reports were partially or possibly correct.

Army officers, on the other hand, claimed 45% of the reports were partially accurate,

and �that was information that could not be obtained through normal intelligence collection

channels. The degree of success appears to at least equal, if not surpass, other collection

methods.�

�The stuff that the CIA has declassified is garbage. They haven�t declassified any

of the stuff that worked,� Grill Flame psychic Joseph McMoneagle told the Miami Herald.

And Edwin May, a physicist who oversaw parapsychology research for government intelligence agencies

for 20 years, supported McMoneagle�s dismay, saying, �The psychics were able to tell,

in some cases, where the hostages were moved to. They were able to see the degree of their

health. � If you can sit in Fort Meade and describe the health of hostages who are going

to be released, so that the right doctors can be on hand, that�s very helpful.�

Some were straight up skeptical, however. �The intelligence agencies might as well

get a crystal ball out and stare into space and hope they see something,� noted James

Randi, who specialized in debunking ESP and psychics. �It�s a huge waste of time and

money and it doesn�t help the hostages one bit.�

Directors of the psychic program searched for people with the ability for �remote

viewing,� or �the mental ability to see across vast distances and through walls and

other obstructions,� but psychics brought on board for the hostage crisis had failed

to execute their tasks. Their remote viewing was shown in reports to be completely wrong,

incapable of producing concrete and specific information of value. Despite the reports,

the program continued until 1995, employing 227 psychics and executing 26,000 telepathic

strikes.

The program was finally shut down, but only after an outside review concluded that �remote

viewing reports failed to produce the concrete, specific information valued in

intelligence reporting.�

For more infomation >> Declassified CIA Files Show How The U S Uses Psychics To Spy On Other Countries - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals Opheliam (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

- My mother thinks she's common. - Curtsy to your Queen.

I'm not afraid of you.

- My ex thinks she's trash. - The sooner you realize

that she's really nothing, the sooner you come back to me.

I think she's bloody perfect.

- Advantage me. - You think?

So perfect that the rest of them can just sod off.

Wait.

You're my girl, I want the world to know it.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals Opheliam (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals Ambition Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:16.

The English Crown has been protected for thousands of years.

You're turning the monarchy into a circus.

We are not a normal family.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals Ambition Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

{Nightcore} Blow Your Mind (Mwah) - Duration: 2:22.

I know it`s hot

I know we've got

Something that money can't buy

Fighting to fifths

Biting your lip

Loving too late in the night

Tell me I'm too crazy

You can't tame me, can't tame me

Tell me I have changed

But I'm the same me, old same me

Inside

Hey!

If you don't like the way I talk, then why am I on your mind?

If you don't like the way I rock, then finish your glass of wine

We fight and we argue, you'll still love me blind

If we don't f*ck this whole thing up

Guaranteed, I can blow your mind

Mwah!

And tonight I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign

Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah

And tonight I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign

Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah (Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah)

Yeah, I'm so bad

Best that you've had

I guess you're digging the show

Open the door You want some more

When you wanna leave, let me know

Tell me I'm too crazy

You can't tame me, can't tame me

Tell me I have changed But I'm the same me, old same me

Inside

Hey!

If you don't like the way I talk, then why am I on your mind?

If you don't like the way I rock, then finish your glass of wine

We fight and we argue, you'll still love me blind

If we don't fuck this whole thing up

Guaranteed, I can blow your mind

Mwah!

And tonight I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign

Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah

And tonight I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign

Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah

(And tonight I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign) (Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah, hey!)

(And tonight I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign) (Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah, hey!)

Tell me I'm too crazy

You can't tame me, can't tame me

Tell me I have changed

But I'm the same me, old same me

Inside

Hey!

Mwah!

If you don't like the way I talk, then why am I on your mind?

If you don't like the way I rock, then finish your glass of wine

We fight and we argue, you'll still love me blind

If we don't fuck this whole thing up

Guaranteed, I can blow your mind

Mwah!

And tonight I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign

Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah

And tonight I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign

Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah

For more infomation >> {Nightcore} Blow Your Mind (Mwah) - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals Ambition Promo 2 (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

The English Crown has been protected for thousands of years

- Does the Queen know? - The Queen knows everything.

I'm asking Parliament to abolish the Monarchy.

- What does that mean? - Ever heard of America?

We are not a normal family.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals Ambition Promo 2 (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals 1x10 Promo 2 "Our Wills and Fates Do So Contrary Run" Season Finale - Duration: 0:16.

- The King's life hangs in the balance. - We'll take care of him.

- I'm not lying. Help me. - Admit it.

- Trust no-one. - He was my brother.

Burn it to the ground.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals 1x10 Promo 2 "Our Wills and Fates Do So Contrary Run" Season Finale - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals Louder Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

The English Crown has been protected and defended for thousands of years.

We are not a normal family.

- That was close, brother. - Long live the King.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY

"Royal..."

"Beaver."

ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals Louder Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Obama Is SCREWED! The NSA Just Released The SMOKING GUN Trump Was Waiting For! - politics - Duration: 2:04.

Obama Is SCREWED!

The NSA Just Released The SMOKING GUN Trump Was Waiting For!

President Trump was right when he claimed that the Obama administration had him under

surveillance.

We now know that there is solid proof of the spying and the NSA is about to release the

smoking gun.

According to Fox News sources,

�Congressional investigators expect that a potential �smoking gun� from the NSA

establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly

the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee as early

as tomorrow.�

The House Intelligence Committee has found that the spying was picked up and disseminated

within the government during the 2016 campaign.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days,

was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect

Trump.

Committee Chairman, Devin Nunes, R-Calif. said intelligence came from multiple sources

during a span of several weeks.

He has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues and will be the only

member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all

of the intelligence he is citing.

Unfortunately, the FBI isn�t cooperating with House Intelligence Committee�s request

for documents to provide the proof.

Therefore, the chances are looking good for Comey to be subpoenaed to answer questions

related to the incident.

President Trump has tapped into the Truth and Americans will soon see how right he was

about Obama spying!

For more infomation >> Obama Is SCREWED! The NSA Just Released The SMOKING GUN Trump Was Waiting For! - politics - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

6 months FULL-NATTY BODY TRANSFORMATION // FK fitness - Duration: 6:14.

6 months ago when I didn't know about my potential...

Summer 2016

Too much party, alcohol and cigars...

At the end of the summer I reach my skinniest shape

It was the perfect moment for a change

Don't forget the cardio..

After long workouts and hard work...

What yesterday was a sacrifice, tomorrow will be an achievement

For more infomation >> 6 months FULL-NATTY BODY TRANSFORMATION // FK fitness - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals 1x09 Promo "In My Heart There Was a Kind of Fighting" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:00.

Do you think we've gone too far this time?

The King's life hangs in the balance.

We'll take care of him.

The King is supposed to be no longer my father,

everyone is been manipulated by Cyrus,

no one is to be trusted and I can't find Liam.

Now get in.

- I'm looking for Liam. - I stood by

and let you have your moment with him.

His world has just been destroyed and he's alone.

What if he's in trouble?

You were waiting in the tunnel and I was with Ophelia

and I'll never forgive myself.

Sometimes you have to fight back.

Sometimes you have to fight your way in.

You have been planning this for a long time.

- Did you kill Robert, mum? - Walk away.

Cyrus, you wanted to kill my father, admit it.

My family's gone, you can burn it to the ground.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals 1x09 Promo "In My Heart There Was a Kind of Fighting" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

I speak (some) Korean - 한국어를 할 수 있어요 (조금 ㅋㅋ) - Duration: 2:47.

Hello guys!

My name is Delphine

My korean name is Kim Dayoung

Im a French youtuber. Really! Im not lying :p

I love South Korea <3

That's why after I stopped my job as stewardess for Emirates

I went to Korea

I wanted to learn korean so I went to Seoul

At Sogang university

3months

1,2,3 (not sure which number system to use here)

3 (sam) 3!

So I learnt korean for 3months

in the university of Sogang

That was so much fun

I loved living in Seoul so much! (I stayed 5months)

I really love everything!

Food, culture, language, and

korean people were so nice too!

So I liked this experience a lot :)

Right now I'm in France...I'm soOOOoo bored!

Save me!

But in May I'll be going back to Seoul for holidays!

I can't wait to see all my friends!

Let's hang out, let's party, let's go shopping, let's drink

and let's stuff our faces with amazing food!

Give me some samggyeopsal please!

Chicken+beer!

*chicken dance* interlude

If May could come a bit faster that would be nice :)

Whenever I'm in Korea I'll make sure to make a lots of videos!

Promise

Thanks to believe in me!

Bye

Go

Ah I told you to go! (:p)

For more infomation >> I speak (some) Korean - 한국어를 할 수 있어요 (조금 ㅋㅋ) - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals Queen Helena Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

Being the most famous woman in the world,

it's not for everyone.

Good morning, daughter who hates me.

It requires a steady hand.

The next piece of news better be good, or I will indeed kill the messenger.

Nerves of steel.

You are the King of England, goddammit. Act like it.

And more than a touch of sacrifice.

Are you familiar with the expression "At Her Majesty's Pleasure"?

Everyone has their secrets, even the Queen of England.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals Queen Helena Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

"Mechanical Instinct" -collab part - Duration: 0:23.

Just an hour more

I'm closer than before

To making it out of this ghastly madhouse

I'm feeling desperate

I'm starting to regret

Taking my chances with no way out

For more infomation >> "Mechanical Instinct" -collab part - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals 1x04 Promo "Sweet, Not Lasting" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:25.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi. It

This is the first time the public will see you as the new heir.

God, how I loathe those people.

You stand where we damn-well tell you and say what we damn-well tell you.

Jasper, have you ever hung out with old people while on ecstasy before?

You're subtle with the mind games, the rules, the scripts,

but I can't do all this the way you want be done.

No one can.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét