Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

\ So after months and months and months of waiting for the first real trailer for Justice

League, so long in fact that it's kind of become a meme, it's finally arrived, so,

let's discuss this.

*clip* So real quick, in case you don't know my

stance on the DCEU movies so far, I'll do a quick recap.

Not terrible but not very good, not terrible but not very good, not terrible but not very

good.

Which is why I've been kind of cautious about Justice League, even though this should

be my most anticipated movie of all time.

The Justice League cartoon is what I grew up with and what got me into superheroes in

the first place, but the track record so far has kind of put me off.

So, does this trailer help with that?

Ummm kind of.

There's a lot I liked in this trailer, and there's still some stuff I'm concerned

about.

Firstly, this cast looks really great.

I really enjoyed Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne in BvS and Suicide Squad, and he looks like

he's still bringing it here.

I know some people aren't gonna like the fact that Batman's less dark and more quippy

here, but personally I kind of like it.

Again, my favorite version of Batman is the cartoon one from the Justice League show,

and that Batman is both dark and gritty but also makes a quip here and there, so it's

cool to see that realized on the big screen.

Jason Momoa as Aquaman still looks like a great casting choice, and pretty much the

only one that could make Aquaman cool.

Ezra Miller looks really solid as the Flash, Gal Gadot stills seems pretty good…? as

Wonder Woman, and we finally get to hear more from Ray Fisher as Cyborg, and look.

From that one very quick line, I'm digging Fisher as this character, but he does look

quite CG.

I'm hoping they'll touch up on the effects before the movie actually comes out, because

some shots he looks amazing, and then some I'm like, wow, that looks very much like

it was done in a computer.

Adn really, that's something that seemed consistent throughout this trailer ironically

enough.

Inconsistency in the effects.

Sometimes this stuff looks amazing, and then sometimes it looks like that Doomsday battle

CG nonsense.

But I do have to say, most of the action looks pretty cool here.

Again, Snyder is using his signature fast then slow mo action, which personally I don't

really have a problem with.

I do wish most of his action scenes wouldn't take place in totally dark grey black locations,

maybe spice it up a bit more, but we'll see.

I thought the music choice was interesting.

At first I was like, is that the Beatles, and then as the trailer went on I was like,

yeah that is the Beatles.

Cool choice, although I'm now kind of cautious of any DC movie that uses some classic music

in the trailer.

We got some surprise appearances from some actors, at least to me, who I'd kinda forgotten

were in this.

Amber Heard as Mera looks pretty cool, I really wasn't expecting Billy Crudup in this, but

I guess he's Barry's dad locked away, and hell yes, JK Simmons as Jim Gordon, awesome

casting choice.

Now a concern of mine is a lot of this movie looks like it's two parts, and that's

kind of what Snyder's done before.

First half is more slow and thoughtful with some action sprinkled in, and then second

half is just pure action, which hasn't really sat well with a lot of people, including myself.

And it looks like this movie is following that, first half is the League getting together,

and then the second half is just them fighting a giant CG parademon army.

Hopefully there's more to this that's being saved for the movie, but again, I've

learned from these DC trailers.

The trailers can look great by cutting up some fantastic visuals and cool one-liners,

but the trailer doesn't show the movie's pacing, or story, or plot holes, and those

have been the biggest problems for the DCEU so far.

So if I was a complete outsider seeing this trailer, I'd think, that looks super cool

and super fun, I can't wait to see it.

But as someone who has seen the DC movies before this and didn't exactly love them,

I'm gonna stay cautious for now.

I will say though, thank you DC for not spoiling the entire movie in this trailer.

Please keep this up for the next 2-3 trailers you release, I don't need to see Superman

coming back in the trailer.

Thank you very much.

So those were my thoughts on the Justice League trailer.

What did you think of it?

Let me know all of your thoughts down below in the comments.

While you're at it be sure to like this video, check out my Instagram and Twitter

@bhl_hudson, and subscribe for more videos like the one you just watched.

Thanks for watching and I'll see ya next time.

For more infomation >> JUSTICE LEAGUE TRAILER *BREAKDOWN* - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Warfare Cartoon about Cars - Tanks for Kids | TANKS CARTOONS FOR CHILDREN | Compilation - Duration: 59:39.

Warfare Cartoon about Cars - Tanks for Kids | TANKS CARTOONS FOR CHILDREN | Compilation

For more infomation >> Warfare Cartoon about Cars - Tanks for Kids | TANKS CARTOONS FOR CHILDREN | Compilation - Duration: 59:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mayflowers (CSGO Montage) - Duration: 2:48.

Music (ProleteR feat. Taskrok - Mayflowers)

For more infomation >> Mayflowers (CSGO Montage) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

History of - BioShock | 5WS (EP23) - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> History of - BioShock | 5WS (EP23) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon for Children | Tanks - Sports Car | Racing Cars | Compilation | Cars for Kids - Duration: 59:57.

Cartoon for Children | Tanks - Sports Car | Racing Cars | Compilation | Cars for Kids

For more infomation >> Cartoon for Children | Tanks - Sports Car | Racing Cars | Compilation | Cars for Kids - Duration: 59:57.

-------------------------------------------

Максакова оконфузилась на похоронах мужа (25.03.2017) - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Максакова оконфузилась на похоронах мужа (25.03.2017) - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

TIERRA PLANA - Fantástica entrevista con otro estudiante [Subtítulos en español] - Duration: 12:52.

For more infomation >> TIERRA PLANA - Fantástica entrevista con otro estudiante [Subtítulos en español] - Duration: 12:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Guernsey Experiment Is It an Effective Solution for Eliminating Debt Slavery - Duration: 3:23.

The

Guernsey Experiment Is It an Effective Solution for Eliminating Debt Slavery

by Pao Chang

The Guernsey Experiment was a financial experiment done by the States of Guernsey in the early

1800s to raise fund for improving the public market and reducing the debt of Guernsey.

Instead of borrowing money from private banks, the Committee proposed that the States of

Guernsey issued their own paper money to finance government projects.

After a few years of implementing the Guernsey Experiment, the economy of Guernsey improved

significantly, allowing the people to live in prosperity.

Here is an introduction about what the Guernsey Experiment from MONNETA.org:

After the Napoleonic Wars, Guernsey was in dire straits.

Roads being washed away by the sea desperately needed repairing.

Unemployment and poverty were high.

The main town of St. Peter Port desperately needed a building for its market traders who

had to stand outside in all weathers.

Private banks were charging high interest rates for loans to the island�s government.

The far-sighted Governor of the island decided to bypass the banks and issue interest-free

currency to pay workers to do the necessary public works.

The islanders keenly accepted the notes, which circulated freely.

Once the new market hall was built, the market traders paid rent in the new currency which

went back to the government to pay off the debt created by issuing the original notes.

By 1837, States Notes to the value of �55,000 were in circulation on the island.

Many public works were accomplished, including building a new college and new schools.

No interest had to be repaid and the debt was always retired when notes came back to

the government and were destroyed.

This historical case study shows that any local government theoretically has the power

to issue its own currency without incurring interest or debt or being made dependent on

Private Finance Initiatives that burden future generations.

The Guernsey Experiment is not the best financial solution for freeing the people from debt

slavery.

However, it is much better than the current fractional reserve banking system, because

it allows states to create their own notes and is against private central banks.

Below is a pamphlet written by Olive and Jan Grubiak about the Guernsey Experiment.

If you have problem viewing the pamphlet, click on this link to go directly

to the PDF file

For more infomation >> The Guernsey Experiment Is It an Effective Solution for Eliminating Debt Slavery - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Where in the hell is the Moon? And what size is it? - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> Where in the hell is the Moon? And what size is it? - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Ideas Ridículas. Pero es que hay gente inteligente que cree en Dios - Duration: 7:10.

For more infomation >> Ideas Ridículas. Pero es que hay gente inteligente que cree en Dios - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

TANKS - CARS and TRUCKS for KIDS. Army Vehicles cartoon for children. Warfare Video - Duration: 59:25.

TANKS - CARS and TRUCKS for KIDS. Army Vehicles cartoon for children. Warfare Video

For more infomation >> TANKS - CARS and TRUCKS for KIDS. Army Vehicles cartoon for children. Warfare Video - Duration: 59:25.

-------------------------------------------

Jeremy Frieser || hold me down (fan video) - Duration: 0:15.

But it's the devil that's tryna

Hold me down, hold me down

Sneaking out the back door, make no sound

Knock me out, knock me out

Saying that I want more, this is what I live for

For more infomation >> Jeremy Frieser || hold me down (fan video) - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Pewdiepie-En eğlenceli korkunç video derlemesi - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Pewdiepie-En eğlenceli korkunç video derlemesi - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Infantiles dibujos animados - Tanques - Coches - Capitulos Completos - Carritos para ninos - Duration: 58:37.

For more infomation >> Infantiles dibujos animados - Tanques - Coches - Capitulos Completos - Carritos para ninos - Duration: 58:37.

-------------------------------------------

Tanques - Carritos - desenhos animados bebes compilacao de 40 minutos - Duration: 43:10.

For more infomation >> Tanques - Carritos - desenhos animados bebes compilacao de 40 minutos - Duration: 43:10.

-------------------------------------------

Desenhos animados para infantiles - peliculas de dibujos - Tanques - Coches - Duration: 22:26.

For more infomation >> Desenhos animados para infantiles - peliculas de dibujos - Tanques - Coches - Duration: 22:26.

-------------------------------------------

Slayt Gösterim - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Slayt Gösterim - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Backflip Swing into Zorb Ball! (HUGE BAILS!) - Duration: 18:31.

Thanks for watching! Enjoy the trampolines backflips parkour free running tempest rope swing good time!

For more infomation >> Backflip Swing into Zorb Ball! (HUGE BAILS!) - Duration: 18:31.

-------------------------------------------

Healing From The Underworld - Duration: 7:15.

Healing From The Underworld

by Aurora Serrano,

Have you ever wondered why some people are so unlucky?

No matter what they do or how hard they try, they can�t seem to get a break.

Some might believe it�s bad luck, a curse, a spiritual blockage, or a soul contracts

we agreed or created from a previous life time.

However, what if none of this is the reason behind the struggles in our life?

What if something else is holding us from living the life we strive and work so hard

for?

In my spiritual journey, I came across something I never heard of and was dumbfounded at what

I was informed about.

I tried to attain information about this particular subject, but there was limited information.

Intrigue and with the subject, I decided to ask my guides to provide me with knowledge

on this particular topic.

I was very surprised with the information I was provided and how naturally I was able

to implement this particular healing with minimal difficulties.

What I realized was there are energy imprints created by our ancestors through the trauma

they endured in their lives and never even realized it.

Our family not only passes their physical genetic makeup, but they also pass on their

energy /beliefs on how they perceive or interpret their life on to their descendants.

The trauma they endured created a coping skill to prevent any more harm to occur to them

and future descendants, which created an energetic contract with imprints of their perception

and interpretation of the situation they endured.

When this contract was created there were no malicious intent to cause harm or the thought

of leaving generations of descendants bonded and feeling stuck from living their full potential.

In removing the generational imprint, one has to convince/heal the ancestor who crossed

over to release the energy contract they left to their descendant.

Let me give you an example, by using a fictitious character to provide you a clearer picture

of what I am talking about.

Imagine Mary always doing her best in everything she did to get ahead without ever asking for

help, however, no matter what she did or how hard she tried she always struggled financially

in her personal and professional life.

Mary did everything right: college, her own business, saving, investing, and being mindful

about what she spent her money on, but she always seem to fail.

She knew somehow this had to change but could not grasp how too.

She always sensed there was more to her struggle, but could not understand where it was coming

from or how to resolve it.

Until she came across a particular healer who informed her, this was not her fault or

a soul contract she agreed on from previous lifetime, but the bond/ chain was caused by

an imprinting of her ancestor energy through trauma they endured.

To start the healing process one has to journey to the �spiritual underworld�, which is

where many lost souls remains with contracts that ingrained beliefs due to an unfinished

business or traumatic event in their life.

For Mary, what was discovered through the journey of the �underworld� was her grandmother

as a young child seemed guarded and pushed people away from her, especially when they

tried to be nice or offer her help.

Mary�s grandmother grew up from a wealthy family and everything seemed to be defined

by wealth and how much money was accumulated.

Money played a major factor in Mary�s grandmother�s upbringing, her parents were driven by it

and were constantly working and never around her.

Grandmother grew up a majority of her childhood cared for by her nanny and servants.

Mary�s grandmother would constantly beg her parents to stay home and spend time with

her as a child, but the reply was always the same �they can�t�, because they had

to work to provide for the lifestyle she was accustomed to.

One day while working in the �wee hours� of the night, grandmother�s dad passed away

unexpectedly from a heart attack, leaving grandmother heartbroken and feeling guilty.

She struggled to cope with her dad�s death and started to believe she was the reason

her dad passed away and if she wasn�t such a burden her dad would still be alive.

Two beliefs were instilled due to the trauma the grandmother endured, which created an

ancestral energy imprinting to its descendant.

The guilt due to her trauma created a belief that money only brought pain and suffering

so get rid of it as quickly as possible and do everything on your own so you will never

be a burden on anyone.

The subconscious contract that was written was in order to avoid feeling pain or a burden

to someone was to live with very limited amount of money or in poverty and never rely on others

no matter what.

As the grandmother grew up and had her own family, she raised her children different

from her upbringing.

She lived a very simple and humble life and did everything on her own and refused to accept

help from anyone due to the trauma she endured.

To be able to break this genetic imprinting or contract the grandmother had to realize

her father�s death was not her fault and she was never perceived as a burden to her

father.

The grandmother had to understand the coping skills she acquired to deal with her grief

caused more harm to her, her family, and it prevented her granddaughter from living her

potential in life.

When the grandmother was able to grieve properly and feel safe to let go of the belief and

coping skills she created to deal with the trauma, she allowed herself to be free and

move on; which released the energy contract she created.

As for Mary once the generational imprinting was removed it allowed her to feel empowered

and worthy; to seek out advice and help from others to create a successful business that

abundantly flourished without having any emotional or financial stress.

Helping someone who has crossed over an opportunity to heal creates a sense of safety instead

of fear as move on contract free and it also allows family lineage to heal and live life

without blocks or contracts, but freewill.

It also gives us insight the importance of nurturing oneself; especially when something

traumatic happens in our life, because we don�t know what punitive beliefs we create

due to the trauma we might endure or what generational imprints we may leave behind

when we pass.

While we have the chance always remember to not live in fear, but to nurture and love

one�s self each and every day.

For more infomation >> Healing From The Underworld - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

UFC Trash Talk: Jones vs. Cormier, Lesnar vs. Mir and Bisping vs. Rockhold | UFC SOUNDWAVES - Duration: 5:33.

NARRATOR: Welcome back to UFC Sound Waves.

MCGREGOR: Let's go!

Let's go!

[BLEEP] Let's go!

NARRATOR: For the most part, when two adversaries leave it

all on the line, they are able to put their differences aside

after the final bell.

ROGAN: That was cool to see them hug after that.

GOLDBERG: Absolutely.

NARRATOR: But, sometimes, between the fiercest of rivals,

sharing the octagon is not enough to settle the score.

If the commissioner was sanctioned,

and Dana would move, I would fight him right now.

Rashad can still kiss my ass.

ANNOUNCER: Finish it!

Finish it!

[BELL SOUNDS]

[CROWD BOOING]

JUDGE: All three judges have a 49-46 for Jon.

49-46?

All cards?

Who's it for?

Jon.

OK.

DANA WHITE: Great fight.

Great fight.

ANNOUNCER: The winner, by unanimous decision, and still!

Great job, kid.

That was a great-- makes you [BLEEP].

JONES: He's only human, man.

The "undefeated DC", all the haters, all this crap

he talks, it motivated me.

I do not like DC, and this is why I'm being this way.

[BLEEP] talk so much [BLEEP] to me.

And I knew I was losing, [BLEEP] didn't want to hear it.

So, I got a lot to say.

All right.

Hey, you haters.

Unbroken, I've got the wrong t-shirt.

Get inside, inside.

JONES: I don't like Daniel Cormier.

I don't respect Daniel Cormier.

I hope he's somewhere crying right now.

I'm sure he is.

I can't wait until he earns his way back,

so I can whoop him again.

It's okay to cry, DC.

Let it out.

[SOBBING]

JONES: I know if he would have won, he'd have been up here,

talking all types of trash.

So, I don't feel sorry for him.

This is combat.

COACH: Let's go, Brock!

REFEREE: Set it up!

COACH: Give him slack, Brock!

Give him slack.

[INAUDIBLE]

ANNOUNCER: Punch, punch punch!

REFEREE: OK, [INAUDIBLE] on their knees!

On their knees!

On their knees!

You [BLEEP] [INAUDIBLE]!

[BLEEP]

[INAUDIBLE] [BLEEP] [BLEEP]

[BLEEP]

You stay right there!

Back the [BLEEP] up!

Big [BLEEP] bastard!

Brock Lesnar!

Tell me what you need, Frank Mir!

You OK?

You all right?

Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ass!

I told him that a year ago.

LESNAR: I pulled that son of a bitch out,

and I beat him over the head with it!

Woooo!

[BLEEP]

Eight weeks.

[BLEEP] Eight weeks to listen to that [BLEEP] mud flap go.

REFEREE: Gentlemen, gotta learn the rules in the back.

I want you to check yourself at all times.

Obey my commands at all times.

I want you to fight.

No touch?

No touch?

No [BLEEP] touch.

- Good luck to both of you. - I'll talk to you in a second.

[BLEEP]

Here we go.

Let's get it on!

[INAUDIBLE]

REFEREE: Hands off!

PARILLO: Staying relaxed, you're good.

None of that's gonna bother you.

Stay relaxed, stay busy.

ANNOUNCER: Nice.

PARILLO: You're opening up a little bit.

Come it in.

Try to sneak that in there a little bit more.

There you go.

ANNOUNCER: Michael Bisping!

- That's it! - --is the new--

That's it!

--UFC middleweight champion of the world!

You went out, that's why.

You went out.

I don't know why.

Yes, you do, trust me.

That was easy.

That was my easiest fight of my life.

Are you [BLEEP] kidding me?

Nope, not kidding you, buddy.

REFEREE: You got hit with a shot that put you down,

and you came back up.

He put you down again, and he hit you with a shot

to the ground, and you were out.

I [BLEEP] love you.

World champion!

Ain't you the [BLEEP] world champion!

BISPING: Hey, Luke!

[INAUDIBLE] Told ya.

You're lucky, though.

Good job.

He doesn't even know where is.

Hey, Luke.

Shake your hand?

[INAUDIBLE] It's OK, you'll come to.

I know exactly where I'm at.

Yes!

ROCKHOLD: I mean, you show your true colors after a fight.

That [BLEEP] guy comes up to me.

He's like, you know who you are?

That guy's a piece of [BLEEP].

Some say revenge is sweet.

I disagree.

I think it's better than sweet.

Luke, come on, buddy.

When you asked me, do you know who you are?

Do you know where you are, buddy?

That's after you--

Yeah, [BLEEP]

You got knocked out, buddy.

Sit down, shut up.

You got lucky.

All right, oh yeah.

Real lucky.

First round, buddy.

First round.

What a [BLEEP], guys.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét