Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

Jack be nimble,

Jack be quick,

Jack jump over

The candlestick.

Jack jumped high,

Jack jumped low,

Jack jumped into

the sea below

Jack jumped up

onto a whale

Then Jack jumped

over onto his tail

Which sent Jack up

Into the air

To be back with

his friend the bear

Jack be nimble,

Jack be quick,

Jack jump over

The candlestick.

Jack jumped high,

Jack jumped low,

Jack jumped into

the sea below

Jack jumped up

onto a whale

Then Jack jumped

over onto his tail

Which sent Jack up

Into the air

To be back with

his friend the bear

For more infomation >> Jack Är Kvicktänkt | Barnkammarerim samling | Busigt lärande | Svenska barnsånger | Barnmusik - Duration: 39:32.

-------------------------------------------

HP Stream 14" HD Intel 32GB eMMC Windows 10 Laptop - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> HP Stream 14" HD Intel 32GB eMMC Windows 10 Laptop - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

No future in forestry - Duration: 2:36.

The 900 Swiss apprenticeships available in forestry and logging are all taken.

The job attracts young people.

The equipment we use, constantly changing location

the countryside, the topography

sometimes sloping, sometimes flat, and the adrenaline rush when you're felling.

The ambiance, and keeping moving as you're outdoors in the cold

and then when you've had a really bad day.

It's an exciting job but it's difficult too.

Well, physically demanding and also somewhat mentally demanding

when the weather's like it is today

when it's really cold and when it's rainy.

The physical challenge is one of the reasons why

lots of loggers leave the profession at the age of around 35.

Eventually you get back ache.

In the private sector

starting pay for loggers is generally around CHF3,500 net,

often without pay over Christmas and pay rises are small,

essentially due to the price of timber.

It needs to be CHF5 or 6 more per cubic metre

above all to guarantee jobs

with attractive pay for these young people.

Quite simply due to pricing pressure

we can't achieve that today.

The result is that forestry businesses more than others

are constantly taking on workers and training them.

The conditions are such that, if they want to earn

a decent wage and get quality work done

people can often find better jobs in civil engineering

with better terms and conditions.

It's certainly very difficult for us

to find staff who are happy to stay in the forest.

Maybe things will change over the next few years.

The government is certainly providing subsidies

to cover depreciation on equipment

to the forestry industry for services other than timber production,

leisure-based services. And you can see the forestry sector

setting up a collective agreement

and that may well improve matters.

If not, forestry and logging will remain simply a first job for young people.

For more infomation >> No future in forestry - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

ОЛЬГА БУЗОВА исполнила свою мечту спустя 10 лет (25.03.2017) - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> ОЛЬГА БУЗОВА исполнила свою мечту спустя 10 лет (25.03.2017) - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! - Duration: 0:34.

Hi guys. I am so exited to start my new channel

I will see you all in my gaming channel

For more infomation >> HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Как изменить название канала на Youtube? - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Как изменить название канала на Youtube? - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Wissen? Gewusst! (1) | Gute Arbeit Snacks - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Wissen? Gewusst! (1) | Gute Arbeit Snacks - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cute little devil makup by Rani|ポップな悪魔風メイク!by Rani - Duration: 7:30.

I thought flashy ones will take off more

and I also thought that inhuman look was better

That is why I chose flashy one

Hello everyone, this is Rani

I am usually doing modelling for the magazine KERA

or talk on the radio,

and doing things

A while ago I was on this channel and have 3 videos,

Have you seen them yet?

This time, can you see these hair sticking hair?

I did a little devil like pop makeup

It's pretty easy so please try it out

Let's start

For the color contacts, I have said before but

having ones with rims I think can be more nice looking

so I am using one with rim, a mix of gray and hazel color

For the BB cream, I am using something which is lighter than my skin color

This BB cream is actually is a cream type compared to other BB cream

It's pretty thick cream

so it can blow away all the dark spots on the face

that is why I love using this BB cream

The concealer is pretty normal one, since I get dark circles easily,

Under the eyes, and to erase the mole on the nose

I am also applying it to the nostrils recently as well

This time I am challenging to something called the clay like blush

Usually, I would go on using powder type,

For this blush, applying it directly and tapping over it will

make it look better so I am adding it first

The reason is that I didn't want the blush to be too dark to give that little devil look

It's this color

Since my outfit is in red, I have decided on choosing a red blush

For the powder, on holding down the red blush color

and on the purpose for aligning the skin parts with and without the concealer

to tap it in. Tapping tapping tapping

For the eyebrows mascara, even though my original eyebrows are not so light

but since I have added quite a vivid color, adding some lighter color than your original one

Adding some color going around and round the eyebrows

Not drawing but only with eyebrows mascara

The eye shadow is the usual one which looks like a normal beige color

after adding it to the whole eyelid

and then adding a light green color to the whole eyelid

going first to the inner corner

Starting with this blue purple color

adding this to the outer corner of the top eyelid

and going down to the bottom eyelid as if tracing the lines

and going like this as to make the eye bags

Continuing the light green you had drawn up to here

and filling it with the green color

Since the key color is red this time,

I usually add the white color here,

but going with red here

and instead of using the eyeliner, using a red color here

The lipstick I used for the eyeliner is like a crayon

I actually added this to the eyebrows as well

This is because the key color of red will be enhanced with this,

and since when the eyebrows are red, I felt it will blend in better with the hair

so adding slightly the red color

The lipstick right here. After adding this,

this is actually a gel eyeliner

but since I wanted the lips to be a little black,

so after adding the red color, painting the lips in black

I'm not really sure whether this is good for the lips or not

so I think who has weak lips shouldn't do it

If it was all black, it will make it too scary

but I think you can buy black and red lipstick

a little popular

I will buy that next time.

For the eyelash curler, opening up the eyes really wide

Clamp once and raise it like this

If you do it gradually, it will look pretty good

For the mascara, it's a long type this time

The way to do mascara is,

when you do the top lashes, lower your eyebrows to the max

and on the bottom, look upward as possible will make it look nice

For the fake lashes, I'm using quite a radical one this time

I thought a flashy one will stand out more

and I also thought that the inhuman look may be better

That is why I chose the flashy one

For the hairstyle, since it's the little devil

I made a half pigtail to make a horn

I am clumsy as usual with some hair sticking out

and you might think it strange but please close your eye on that

Just go on and twist and twist

and if you tie it up that's pretty much done

You really want something for the forehead

I actually wanted to draw a hexagram,

but it didn't work out

so I ended up doing these arrows pointing up

You see images of devils with a pitch fork

and the shape of the fork is like this

I imaged that to draw this

I drew two triangles on top

but it won't look nice if the top is not aligned

but to evade that, if you draw a line in the middle where it might be, it will look good

How was it?

For devilish makeup, I had a personal image of using black eye shadow,

but doing that will be too Halloween

or too much costume

and felt it wouldn't be right

so this time I avoided using black but bringing red as the main

as an image

The outfit today is also giving a devilish image

There is actually a horn on the hood and becomes double horns

This devil outfit was red so,

I may have used the red as the key color

There are other videos I have done, so I hope you can check them out as well

This was Rani. Thank you very much

For more infomation >> Cute little devil makup by Rani|ポップな悪魔風メイク!by Rani - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [American Cooking] ! Chicken & Waffle With BBQ Spare Ribs...Etc 4 Plates [CC Available] - Duration: 5:36.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today! tadaa I have 4 American meals today

today's dishes are: chicken n' waffles, BBQ Ribs Fried Catfish and Mac n' Cheese

and to drink..... Cola!

I did a video on chicken n' waffles before its a dish where you take waffles, lay chicken on top

of that and then drizzle that in syrup it was so delish I've been looking forward to trying it again

itadakimasu these are the chicken n' waffles

I'll now pour some maple syrup on top of the chicken

looks delish this is what it looks like

these fluffy waffles are drenched in syrup making them so delish

and the saltiness of the chicken compliments it so nicely meat is so tasty

this is some Fried Catfish

influenced by southern cooking apparently its fried in corn batter

I don't believe I've ever eaten anything battered with corn like this

it certainly looks like it has a different crust when compared to other fried dishes

魚?since its called fish I guess its supposed to be 魚

it is fish

K so here's what it looks like you can see the crust is a bit different

its got a somewhat crumbly feel to it

mmm~ this corn battered fish tastes so delish its so crisp and the batter is so very tasty and slightly salty

this is some cake

hmm? what is this I wonder how they made this?

you can feel these tiny bubbles when you bite down on it

I believe its using something different from flour

its so sweet and delish

Fries!

the fries are a bit droopy but the saltiness really perks the flavor

I've made videos on this before I love these.... mac n' cheese

Macaroni cheese its home cookin' that's been around for some time

they're so delish! cheddar cheese colored .... ~is it cheddar colored?~

its a color that makes you want to dig in immediately

macaroni and cheese are a great pairing cheese pretty much goes with anything

tadaa we've got some BBQ ribs here the sauce is giving off this sweet aroma

I'm getting this rich and sweet vibe from this BBQ sauce

its the same smell as the sauce you get from McNuggets

meat that I just pulled of the bone

these pork ribs tender and cooked so nice and tasty and then its covered in sweet BBQ sauce

meat that you pull off the bone has such a very meaty feel to it

its been quite a while since I last had chicken n' waffles but they are indeed very delish

waffles and maple syrup alone are tasty on their own and then you add the saltiness from the chicken

they've mixed the cheese sauce into the macaroni and then they cover it in even more cheese afterwards

I've picked this bone nice and clean

pork ribs are so delish

I've made a mistake on portioning out my chicken n' waffles I'm left with only waffles

cor~... this corn batter and this white fish go so nicely together

and regarding this cake in here I'm thinking that they're using corn flour in this as well

its got these tiny bits that pop in your mouth with a slight sweetness but a cake that works

nicely with your meal

last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita these American dishes were so tasty

with such strong flavors and meaty chunks of meat it was in tune with my tastbuds

someday I'd love to go to America and try these dishes there

today's American dishes were so delish won't you all give them a try?

and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [American Cooking] ! Chicken & Waffle With BBQ Spare Ribs...Etc 4 Plates [CC Available] - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to make PINEAPPLE HOOKAH at home - Duration: 5:58.

SMOKING IS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ITS FREE FOR YOU

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ITS FREE FOR YOU

SMOKING IS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ITS FREE FOR YOU

For more infomation >> How to make PINEAPPLE HOOKAH at home - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Loving And Touching Song Sung by 關淑怡 難得有情人💓 Nan De You Qian Ren Album Version Shirley Kwan - Duration: 3:42.

Treasuring Loved Ones :- )

For more infomation >> Loving And Touching Song Sung by 關淑怡 難得有情人💓 Nan De You Qian Ren Album Version Shirley Kwan - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Slinky Brand 2pk Skinny Pants in Print and Solid - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Slinky Brand 2pk Skinny Pants in Print and Solid - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

alarm (verb) - Duration: 0:48.

alarm (verb)

Verb Forms

alarm

alarms

alarmed

alarming

1 alarm somebody

to make somebody anxious or afraid

synonym worry

The captain knew there was an engine fault but didn't want to alarm the passengers.

It alarms me that nobody takes this problem seriously.

See related entries: Fear

2 alarm something

to fit something such as a door with a device that warns people when somebody is trying to enter illegally

For more infomation >> alarm (verb) - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

INDIA VS AUSTRAILA LIVE TEST 4 DAY 1 LIVE STREAMING ON NAGPUR ONLINE YOUTUBE AUDIO - Duration: 13:36.

LIVE CRICKET INDIA VS AUSTRAILA ONLINE AUDIO FULL SESSION BY SESSION

For more infomation >> INDIA VS AUSTRAILA LIVE TEST 4 DAY 1 LIVE STREAMING ON NAGPUR ONLINE YOUTUBE AUDIO - Duration: 13:36.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Girls And Girls Kissing Are Hot Romance Video - Duration: 3:27.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét