Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

Cover Music

For more infomation >> Mashup 10 song Cover by J Fla - Duration: 25:20.

-------------------------------------------

Все про собак для детей - мультфильм (мультик) про домашних животных для малышей - Amaze Kids - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Все про собак для детей - мультфильм (мультик) про домашних животных для малышей - Amaze Kids - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Tin Mới - Philipines Muốn Dâng Toàn Bộ Biển Đông Cho Trung Quốc ✪ Tin Biển Đông 24H ✪ - Duration: 16:45.

For more infomation >> Tin Mới - Philipines Muốn Dâng Toàn Bộ Biển Đông Cho Trung Quốc ✪ Tin Biển Đông 24H ✪ - Duration: 16:45.

-------------------------------------------

フリートラック オリジナル ラップ ビート トラック提供 "Inspire Me" - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> フリートラック オリジナル ラップ ビート トラック提供 "Inspire Me" - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Angry Bosses | 불상사 [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 6:09.

(Angry Bosses)

Gosh, I'm so hungry.

Isn't there anything to eat?

Hold on. Are these the new guy's walnut cakes?

What're you doing, Chief?

I was going to eat all of your walnut cakes.

These should be good.

I finished all of them.

Why'd you leave it out here then?

Geez...

Then I'm going to eat your rice roll.

Give me that!

That's a pencil case.

Why does a pencil case look like this?

Geez...

Go get to work!

- Gosh, I'm hungry. / - Yes, sir...

Chief.

Chief.

You told me to make this into a chart.

This is what you wanted, right?

Intern!

Why can't you handle any task on your own?

Then you should give me tasks

that I can handle on my own, Chief.

What?

You should figure things out on your own!

Chief, why do you get mad

when you don't teach me anything?

What?

Why you... Gosh...

Intern!

Be good while we treat you right.

Alright.

I'll start being good when you treat me right.

Why you...

Geez...

Who hired this girl?

Don't you know?

You hired me, Chief.

How dare you talk back to me?

I'm talking back to you because you're talking to me!

Geez!

I never laugh because of you.

Chief.

I'll make you laugh then.

Tickle, tickle, tickle.

Stop! Get off!

Alright.

Chief.

Don't give me a bunch of work

when it's around time to go home.

What?

- Back to work. / - Why that...

Gosh, she's such a pain!

Geez...

What's with her?

- Hey, Seonguk. / - Yes.

I told you to organize the files for the briefing.

You call this organizing?

Well?

I'm sorry.

When I saw this,

I got goose bumps.

Huh? Is he trying to chew me out or compliment me?

Amazing.

There's an important use for this.

Thank you!

It'll be used as scrap paper, fool!

With work like this, nobody will like you!

I'm sorry.

They'll love you.

I want to work with you forever.

Thank you!

So you'll make me look better!

Geez, I won't be able to live

my lifespan because of you.

I'm sorry.

I'm saying I'll live longer!

Your name will go down in history.

Thank you!

Like the pro-Japan faction!

People will tease you if you work like this!

I'm sorry.

Napoleon was teased but he became successful.

Become like Napoleon.

Thank you!

And what happened to Napoleon?

He became the hero of France!

He died!

Beat it!

Okay...

What does he want me to do?

It's still cold in March.

Hello, sir!

New guy.

- Noob. / - Yes.

Hey, this is Puma.

This isn't that brand.

I see a lot of blue.

- New guy. / - Yes.

I see you're always a sharp dresser.

You're very fashionable.

When you buy clothes, are they AB or CD?

What's AB and CD?

AB means shopping at department stores

with your girlfriend.

CD means shopping at Dongdaemun with a friend.

What is it?

I shop at department stores with my girlfriend.

Department stores!

Still expensive even when it's on sale.

I'm ABCD.

What's ABCD?

I wear my dad's, brother's and my friends' clothes.

ABCD.

They wear the same size as me so it's nice.

New guy, when you go to the department store,

is it this or this?

What's this and this?

Do you go to the 4th floor for men's wear

or the 5th floor for young casual?

The 5th floor for young casual.

Young casual!

So youthful!

I go here.

The 2nd floor for women's wear?

The event hall.

It's nice because the original price

is under the price sticker.

- New guy. / - Yes.

Are you interested in this?

What's this?

In styling.

Yes, I am.

Then are the pants you like this, this or this?

What's this, this and this?

This means baggy pants.

This means skinny pants.

And this means hip hop pants.

What is it?

I like skinny pants.

Skinny jeans!

Varicose veins.

I wear these.

Baggy pants?

High-riding pants.

These high-riding pants make my legs look long

so it's nice.

- New guy. / - Yes.

When you go to the department store,

is it this or this?

What's this and this?

Do you try it on first or just buy it?

I just buy.

- You just buy it? / - Yes.

So impulsive!

I do this.

You try it on first?

I try it on, put it down and say I'll look around.

It looks like I have a lot of clothes if I take selfies

in the changing room, so it's nice.

- New guy. / - Yes.

How about after work at 7,

we go to your place to check out your skinny jeans

and order some Chinese food?

Sure.

What kind of Chinese food?

This or this?

What's this and this?

This is Sichuan noodles

and this is...

Noodles with seafood!

The set menu.

- Oh... / - The set menu.

They might not give you much since I'll use coupons.

What'll it be?

I'll get the Sichuan noodles.

- You want noodles? / - Yes.

Don't eat all the pickled radishes.

- Yes. / - Good.

- Manager Song. / - Yes.

Want to get Chinese food?

Don't even mention Chinese food!

Alright then.

It's making me salivate. Let's go!

What was that?

Chief.

You said you'd treat us to dinner.

How about today?

Alright.

I wanted to treat you guys

but the intern didn't finish organizing the files

so I have to stay behind.

So I don't think I can treat you guys today.

Chief, all done organizing the files!

For more infomation >> Angry Bosses | 불상사 [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

halo 5 #10 - super fiesta /Artek253 - Duration: 9:29.

For more infomation >> halo 5 #10 - super fiesta /Artek253 - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

Acting Idols | 연기돌 [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 9:13.

(Acting Idols)

We'll start the auditions for the movie "Dodge Baller,"

which is about a man who was wrongly accused

and became an athlete.

First contestant, come on in!

Hello! Hello!

You're a very handsome and full or energy.

Alright.

Time for the name game. Introduce yourself.

I dream of being Korea's best actor.

I'm Im Seonguk!

Seonguk, you seem really nervous.

I'm not nervous at all.

- You're not nervous, right? / - I'm not.

Did you memorize all the famous lines

from the movie "Himalaya?"

Yes, I memorized all of it.

Great.

Here we go. Action!

Nice to meet you.

I'll be leading you all to the peak of this mountain.

I'm Highlander Im Seonguk.

Commander.

Oh... Commander Im Seonguk.

Our goal is the Himalayan mountain strange.

Mountain range.

Oh... Himalayan mountain range.

When we go up the mountain,

you should always be careful of what's above you.

Popsicles can fall.

Icicles.

Oh... Icicles can fall.

Everyone, watch out!

It's a lizard!

A blizzard.

Oh... It's a blizzard!

Kim.

Get it together!

You can't fall asleep here!

Think about your mothball waiting at home!

Nope.

Think about Jang Yoonjeong?

No.

Do Gyeonghwan?

Why would you say Do Gyeonghwan?

You're out!

Dang... Mother...

Yes! You just got it right. Mother.

Sit down.

Next contestant, come on in.

Who's coming out?

Bodyguards?

Hello.

I'm Hollywood actress, Nami Oh.

You're out.

My costume is a bit extreme

because I came from shooting "Star Wars."

Oh, you're in costume?

I'll show you my acting.

- Don't. / - Here I go.

A scene where I fight with my boyfriend.

Just a moment.

Okay!

Action!

Honey.

Notice anything different?

I don't know...

You look a bit more hideous than yesterday.

I cut my bangs!

Oh... So these are bangs and not fur...

You cut a lot.

I'm a woman too.

I'm 21 years old.

I'm a young lady!

You look more like 1,000,021 years old.

What?

I look more like I'm 11 years old?

Do you have small eardrums in those big ears?

Do you think that's going to cheer me up?

I don't care if you're angry...

Mister, you dropped a ring.

Gosh...

A ring.

Man, she really got me there.

Honey, put it on my fourth finger.

Alright.

Let's put this on and get it over with.

Put it on your fourth finger...

1, 2, 3, 4...

This goes...

It's actually an earring.

You're always like this!

Let's break up!

Nami.

Let me just say one last thing.

What is it?

You're out!

This isn't believable at all!

This is Hollywood!

If you do this, the guys go crazy!

They love it!

They chase after me!

Those are NASA employees.

I'm leaving.

Stay seated.

Just sit there comfortably.

You all can go.

Next is...

Nami Oh.

I said to sit. Why are you standing?

This is Hollywood!

Do whatever you want.

Next contestant, come on in.

Hello.

That's a sharp outfit.

Cool necktie.

And your face is very...

You sure have a unique look.

Alright. The name game.

Please introduce yourself.

I'm rookie actor Kim Hwekyung.

I believe the set-up is key in acting.

Things can really change depending on the set-up.

Right, the set-up is important.

Then what kind of acting will you show us?

I'll play a robber robbing a bank.

Great.

Get ready.

Action!

You'd all better not move.

What are you doing?

The set-up is that

my gun is a sling-shot so I'm picking up stones.

- It's not a sling-shot! / - Okay.

Hands up. Now!

Geez, you put yours down.

Why are you going easy on that person?

The set-up is that a girl in a sleeveless shirt

didn't shave her pits.

Don't come up with things like that!

- Steal the money! / - Yes.

Female clerk, put the money in the bag.

Hurry!

What? Oh...

Alright...

Where are you going?

The set-up is that I'm going to take a number

because another robber came before me.

You're the only robber!

- Steal the money! / - Okay.

You'd better not call the cops.

Good.

Hold on. What are you doing?

The set-up is that I stepped on ginkgo nuts.

- You're out. / - Okay.

What a bunch of weirdos.

Did you step on ginkgo nuts too?

I didn't!

Stay still!

Last contestant, come on in.

Ma'am, what brings you to this audition?

Hello.

I'm an actress of 40 years. I'm Kim Jeongja.

Ma'am, I'm sorry but the only roles

that may or may not be on camera

like the crosswalk lady...

There is no role that may or may not

be seen on camera.

Even if that's the role, you give it your all

so that the camera captures only you.

This is the spirit of acting.

Alright.

So use that spirit and show us the scene

of the crosswalk lady directing traffic right away...

There is no right away in acting.

Acting comes out when you

put on the shoes right for the role.

Now I'm picking the shoes...

Yes.

Ma'am, what are you doing?

The set-up was that I mistakenly put on

short track skates.

- Don't copy someone else. / - Alright.

Now I'll put on the shoes

that are the crosswalk lady.

Here I go.

Jinse, careful when you cross.

My Seungbin is going to be

running for class president.

I'll buy everyone bulgogi burgers.

What? You're running too?

You're giving out combo meals?

Please don't!

Ma'am...

Your acting is too unfocused.

There is no unfocused in acting.

I was clearly expressing the chattiness of the lady

who missed the timing to raise the crossing flag

because she was chatting with the lady

across the street about what's on sale

at the supermarket.

This is the spirit of acting!

Alright.

I get it.

Hurry and show us the scene

where the crosswalk lady saves the kid!

You can't be expected to act

because someone is annoyed!

Acting is when the train that is myself

is filled with fuel that is emotion and

passes through numerous tunnels that are auditions

to arrive at the last station that is the role!

I am merely the slow and steady....

- Thomas the tank engine. / - Geez...

Choo, choo...

This stop is crosswalk lady.

This is crosswalk lady station.

This stop is green mother.

Green mother.

- Get off. / - Okay.

Here I go.

I'll start.

It's a red light so don't cross yet, Jinse.

What's this tickling?

Jinse!

Jinse, that was so close!

I was just scratching myself here...

I'm sorry!

I'm so sorry, Jinse!

You're out.

For more infomation >> Acting Idols | 연기돌 [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

АНАЛИЗЫ НУРМАГОМЕДОВА ДАЮТ НАДЕЖДУ НА БОЙ С ФЕРГЮСОНОМ ОСЕНЬЮ - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> АНАЛИЗЫ НУРМАГОМЕДОВА ДАЮТ НАДЕЖДУ НА БОЙ С ФЕРГЮСОНОМ ОСЕНЬЮ - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Kokos Schoko Riegel | Coconut Chocolate Bars | Living The Healthy Choice - Duration: 2:52.

Hello! Today I have a sweet recipe for you

for coconut chocolate bars!

The bar's base is made out of coconut.

Desiccated coconut, as well as coconut sugar,

which is essentially the nectar of the coconut palm.

You can get it at a drug store at a reasonable price

and it tastes slightly caramel-like

and makes a good alternative to maple syrup or honey.

For more infomation >> Kokos Schoko Riegel | Coconut Chocolate Bars | Living The Healthy Choice - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

[Tłumaczenie PL] Soy Luna 2 - NOWY TRAILER - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> [Tłumaczenie PL] Soy Luna 2 - NOWY TRAILER - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Large Love | 사랑이Large [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 3:52.

(Large Love)

I'm so mad at Minkyoung...

Wait until she gets here.

I'm going to give her a piece of my mind.

Minsang!

Minkyoung.

I told you not to drink so much at the work party.

I only ate meat and didn't drink at all.

I knew you'd lie so I brought this. Look.

This is... Look.

Your text message is indecipherable!

You weren't drunk when you sent this?

I keep pressing two buttons at a time.

It looks like you're pressing them all.

You suspecting me like this...

Made me hungry.

So that's your excuse this time.

Alright. Let's eat.

Let's eat.

Hello and welcome.

- Hello. / - Welcome.

What would you like?

- We should get a main dish and a meal. / - Right.

Which main and which meal?

One main dish, one meal.

- Oh, main dish and meal? / - Yes.

- So you want them all. / - Yes.

Mister, I'll have the mixed seafood platter

on a platter this big.

Wow, this big?

- No, I took this off. / - What?

This big?

- Yes. / - A platter this big?

Yes, that big.

Alright, alright.

Mister, do we get dumplings on the house?

Of course.

Make those dumplings extra good.

- Extra good dumplings? / - Yes.

I'm going to meet Choi Minsik from "Old Boy"

to get dumplings since he ate dumplings for 15 years.

Who are you?

Yoo Minsang.

Oh, Yoo Minsang? Okay.

- Don't do that. / - Alright.

Go, mister. Acting all weird...

- Isn't the weather so nice? / - Right?

Should we take a trip to the zoo?

No, you should never go to the zoo.

Why not?

You want to eat the cookies people throw at you.

No...

And why did you fight a lion

over a raw chicken last time?

I never did that.

And why were you clapping like this at the seal show?

They're not going to throw you fish.

I never clapped like that.

You did. Like this.

Forget you! I'm going home.

Minkyoung!

Your food is here!

See?

You did clap like this!

Here you are!

Here's your mixed seafood platter.

- Your mixed seafood platter. / - Wow, amazing.

Wow, this is great.

A mixed seafood platter is best enjoyed

with Chinese wine!

Chinese wine and a mixed platter...

- Mister. / - Yes.

What is this miniature thing?

It's Chinese wine...

- This? / - Just a joke.

This isn't enough.

Here you go!

Here.

Mister, I want that much Chinese wine too.

- That much more Chinese wine? / - Yes.

I'm going to meet drunken boxing master,

Jackie Chan to get more Chinese wine.

What?

I'm Jackie Chan. Are you Sammo Hung?

- I'm Yoo Minsang. / - Oh, right...

Are you Sammo Hung?

- I'll bury you. / - Just a joke.

What's with this guy?

- That sobered me up. / - I don't know.

Forget him, Minkyoung. Time to start eating.

3, 2, 1! Let's eat!

Minkyoung!

Hwekyung.

Hwekyung.

- I was just... / - You stay out of this.

- Well... / - Hey.

- I'm begging you... / - You little brat...

- Please let this go. / - What are you doing?

- We... / - Alright, just get up.

Stand up.

Hwekyung, are you okay?

Geez...

This is my last warning.

Look at your older brother when he talks.

Lift up your head.

- Lift up your head! / - Get off me!

Lift up your head. Lift up your head.

Get your hands off me!

- Gosh... / - Did you just hit me?

- I didn't hit you... / - Get over here.

Hwekyung...

- Don't, Hwekyung! / - Get over here...

What the...

Get over here.

- Calm down. / - It wasn't like....

- Get over here. / - Calm down!

Hwekyung!

- For real... / - That's enough.

I'm dizzy now.

Let's run, Minkyoung!

- Run! / - Get over here!

For more infomation >> Large Love | 사랑이Large [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Loud Singing | 고성방가 [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 5:14.

(Loud Singing)

Hold on...

The memorial ceremony has me so busy.

Dear, does this go here?

Woman, is this your first memorial ceremony?

Move it!

Geez...

Move the pears here,

put the fritters here

and put this far away!

Geez!

Forget that!

What's taking this brat so long

on the day of the ceremony?

I'm home.

- Oh, my little puppy! / - Hi, mom.

Look at that outfit on you.

You're not a wrestler and you're wearing a thigh band.

Our ancestors would be rolling in their graves!

Dad, all kids dress like this these days.

- How dare you talk back? / - Jonghyeok.

Apologize to your dad since he's mad.

Alright. Dad...

Now you're cursing me with your fingers?

- No, dear! / - You brat!

No, it's not...

They were hearts!

Why are you being like that to him?

Jonghyeok, we'll eat after the memorial ceremony.

Memorial food again?

I'm sick of eating that all the time.

Mom.

I saw Gordon Ramsay make pasta on TV.

Make me that pasta dish.

Gordon Ramsay's pasta!

What? Heat a mackerel in the microwave?

- No. Gordon Ramsay. / - What are you saying?

- Lee Jeongseop is the best at cooking! / - What?

- Two drops of sesame oil. / - Geez...

Man, I don't want to eat memorial food.

Mom, can't we go out to eat

at a family restaurant?

What? A family restaurant?

Forget that!

There were no family restaurants in my day!

We got so hungry that we'd go up the hill

and eat pumpkin leaves and bellflower roots!

Then we'd eat a wild berry as a snack!

- That was our salad bar! / - Geez...

And that's not all!

If you got slapped for eating before your dad...

That was the appetizer!

Restaurant, my foot. Forget that!

- Dear. / - You brat...

Don't be like that.

Let's go out to eat to cheer Jonghyeok up.

Forget that!

Don't go out and waste money.

Just eat at home.

Why are you shouting at me?

Do you even have the right to yell at me?

I've been deceived this entire time!

What the...

How were you deceived?

You said you'd come home early yesterday

but you came home early the next day.

You deceived me!

Geez...

The chief wanted to get a drink! What could I do?

You said a drink,

yet you drank a ton! You deceived me!

You never held me but whenever you drink,

you hold the toilet all night! You deceived me!

You said you'd be a dog if you ever drank again

but you came home on all fours like a dog that night!

You deceived me!

Why?

Why 408, Unit 5, Rose Apartment, Yeongdeungpo

has become a dog house?

Why?

What was that?

Mom, calm down!

Relax, relax.

I'll just eat at home, mom.

Gosh, this boring house.

I should listen to music.

Listening to music when

the memorial ceremony isn't finished?

Pay your respects first.

Your father is talking

and your ears are covered?

Take these off now!

Why?

I saw the newest movie

and now I'm into John Legend's music.

What? John Legend, my foot.

What? He's the emperor of R&B.

Don't you know John Legend?

What are you talking about?

- The emperor of R&B is Green Area! / - Geez...

♪ I'm going to love ♪

Forget that!

Gosh, this is so stressful.

Mom, give me $100 so I can relieve my stress

with my friends at the amusement park.

What? Amusement park?

Forget that!

There were no amusement parks in my day!

If you fell from a persimmon tree trying to pick one,

that was the Gyro Drop!

And that's not all!

If you got kicked by a cow trying to feed it...

- That was bumper cars! / - What?

And that's not all!

If your cultivator falls into a ditch

and you get splashed,

that was the flume ride!

Amusement park, my foot. Forget that.

- Geez... / - Dear.

Don't get mad at the boy.

How about we go out this weekend?

You have this weekend off.

Says who? I have plans!

I was deceived again.

I'm always being deceived!

What's your plan?

I said I was going fishing with the chief!

Fishing, fishing! Always fishing!

If I'm ever late getting ready to go out,

you get so impatient and make a ruckus!

Yet you don't say a word and wait

when you're catching fish. You deceived me!

You'll never take a photo with me

but when you make a big catch,

you get so happy and take selfies!

You deceived me!

Why? You never even buy me a $5 meal

yet you feed $50 worth of worms to a nameless fish!

Why?

For more infomation >> Loud Singing | 고성방가 [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

《柴日常:夢太郎 Montaro》超有事的中肯遊戲解說 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 《柴日常:夢太郎 Montaro》超有事的中肯遊戲解說 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Idiotic Robot | 봇말려 [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 5:26.

(Idiotic Robot)

Alright!

I have a robot cleaner now.

Now I don't have to clean anymore.

Hold on... The instructions say...

Turn this on.

Awesome!

This is so cool!

Hello, master.

I am Jinho-bot.

I do not have a heart.

I do not have a heart.

Why do you keep saying you don't have a heart?

Master, needless emotions

only get in the way of completing my tasks.

I have completely eliminated my emotions.

I am Jinho-bot.

Well... It's nice to meet you.

I'm your master Hong Hyeonho.

Master Hong Hyeonho.

Blood pressure 75 over 110. Normal.

Wow... You even know that?

- 85% body fat percentage. / - Quiet.

- 95% chance of getting adult disease. / - Be quiet.

- Expected to live until 47. / - I said be quiet!

What the...

Height on the short side.

- On the short side. / - What?

What the...

What are you saying is short?

Gosh! That really upset me.

Hey, my girlfriend is coming later

so clean this place good.

Yes, mater.

Cleaning mode.

He's kind of a jerk...

Hey!

Don't just dust there.

- Dust this area too. / - Yes, master.

Don't just dust here.

Dust back and forth.

Yes, master.

Hey!

What are you doing?

You should've been careful!

This is expensive!

Do you know how much this cost?

Way more expensive than you,

you piece of junk!

Are you sulking?

I am not.

You are sulking.

I said I am not.

I think he's sulking.

Hey, go take a break over there.

Yes, master.

I said to rest. Why are you standing still?

What?

Don't you like it when I stand still like your figure?

Wow, he really is sulking.

I think she's here.

Honey!

Hi, honey!

Gosh, what is this?

Oh, this? I bought this robot cleaner.

He's Jinho-bot.

Jinho-bot, this is my girlfriend.

Hello.

I am Jinho-bot.

- I have no heart. / - Wow...

I have no heart.

He's so cute!

I have no heart...

Hold on! Hey!

I think you enjoyed that.

I did not, master.

I have completely eliminated my emotions.

I am Jinho-bot.

Yeah? Then you should be the same if I hug you.

Jinho-bot! What was that?

Hey! That was totally different.

Forget it. Go get us something to drink.

Yes, master.

- Errand mode. / - That's amazing.

I think he has emotions.

He's weird.

Gosh...

Thanks, Jinho-bot.

Thanks, Jinho-bot... What the...

- That was mine. / - Another for me?

Thanks, Jinho-bot!

Get over here!

You did that on purpose!

Anyone can tell you're really happy now!

I am not.

- You go over there. / - Yes, master.

- Oh, right. Honey. / - Huh?

I'm going on a business trip.

So take care of my robot while I'm gone.

- You have a robot too? / - Yeah.

Taehun-bot!

Why is he kissing you?

- Made in France. / - Strange...

It's dangerous for a girl to live alone these days.

That's why I got a helper robot.

I think he's more dangerous.

No! He's great.

We exercise together,

he carries my heavy groceries...

Taehun-bot, what else do we do together?

- We shower together. / - What?

Why would a robot shower with a human?

Master, I also have a shower mode.

Quiet.

Are you messing with me?

Honey, so what? He's just a robot.

Oh, I have to go now.

- Really? / - See you later, honey.

Bye, Taehun-bot.

- Good-bye, master. / - Bye.

Looks like I have two robots now.

Taehun-bot, I'll be your temporary master.

Yes, master.

What are you doing?

Made in France.

I didn't like that at all.

That's it. I'm going to take a shower.

Shower mode.

Hey!

I'm not going to shower with you!

Why would you strip?

What are you doing?

I'm showering alone.

So you two clean the house while I shower.

The house stinks.

Spray the smelly areas with deodorizer.

That's it. Good.

Good... No, not me!

Not there! Spray the smelliest area!

Not there either!

What are you doing!

No, that's wrong too!

What's with these robots?

For more infomation >> Idiotic Robot | 봇말려 [Gag Concert / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Cause 7 This disease is absolutely not eat chicken meat dead danger - Duration: 16:51.

For more infomation >> Cause 7 This disease is absolutely not eat chicken meat dead danger - Duration: 16:51.

-------------------------------------------

The Luxury Handbag Tag 2017 | PCC tv - Duration: 11:05.

sorry we mean calfskin*

For more infomation >> The Luxury Handbag Tag 2017 | PCC tv - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

نفخ الخدود و خدود وردية - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> نفخ الخدود و خدود وردية - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H - Duration: 22:59.

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H

For more infomation >> WWE Triple H vs Dean Ambrose - WWE Roadblock 2016 - Dean Ambrose nearly killed Triple H - Duration: 22:59.

-------------------------------------------

Best Lighter For Preppers - Duration: 1:31.

best lighter for preppers

why stockpile lighters

prepper must haves

hi it's AlaskaGranny if you're like me and

you've never smoked a lighter is not

something I'm familiar with using I find

them difficult to light it's not

intuitive to me how it works

I've never had reason to use them and so

the mechanism on them is difficult for

me to manipulate and I don't want to be

an emergency situation and I need to

start a fire light a candle do something

like that and I can't quite get a

lighter to light I was pleased when I

went to Circle K mini mart convenience store to find these lighters windproof lighters

that have just a push button on them

I've always seen the ones that have the

rolling ring I can't light them effectively

but the lighters with a push button from Circle K mini marts convenience store you just have a little push

button from Circle K mini mart convenience store has a great little

clicking button to light the lighter best lighter for preppers or anyone who needs to start a fire light a candle needs to use a match that all anyone should

be able to use the easiest lighter to light if you're looking for a

lighter that would be great to have in

your Preps your Bug Out Bag camping gear emergency supplies any place

that you need to start a little bit of

fire is a great place to stockpile lighters

look for these lighters with the push-button top

stock up on lighters

so you're ready for whatever comes your way

why stockpile lighters best lighter for preppers

learn more at alaskagranny.com please subscribe to AlaskaGranny channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét