Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

Welcome to Budapest and in this episode

we will see metro network operating in the city.

Let's watch!

Budapest Metro

Pursuits after fare-dodgers, fights in trains,

runs behind last line operating metro train

and before train going to depot,

chips bar on station platform

or evening party in metro

– that Budapest underground world you could have seen already in cult Hungarian "Kontroll" movie.

Reality of Budapest metro is not so bad,

although some features showed in movie are recognizable,

especially on M3 line.

Bulcsú (Bulczu) - main character of movie, metro undergrounds treats both as home

and place of work,

alternative world relative to that one on surface.

But we will not only once get out of underground to surface,

it is inevitable because the underground world service daily more than one 1,300,000 passengers.

As in most cities with such means of transport,

metro is simply a basis for Budapest transport.

4 lines form a network with a length of about 38 kilometers.

Two lines serve only on Pest side

and the other

- in both parts of city passing Danube also to Buda side.

Metro departures very often

during day at least every 5 minutes

and late in evening or early in morning every 10 minutes.

In peak highest frequency has M2 line

with departures every 2-4 minutes.

All lines begin running about 4:30

and finish work before midnight.

Each line has at least one station connected with another line.

Most important transfer point of Budapest network is Deák Ferenc

– here intersect 3 lines,

each at a different level (M1 - 3 m, M2 - 38 m, M2 - 24 m).

Part of interchange station Deák Ferenc tér

is Metro Museum,

which you can enter through a point of passenger service.

Exhibition was placed in former platform station of M1 line,

which was moved during reconstruction of whole interchange,

to make it easier to change to other lines.

In museum you will get to know history of metro construction

and near platform there are original M1 cars,

which from very beginning served Budapest's metro.

Museum also has models of vehicles currently running underground,

including some made from Lego blocks.

Our journey along metro routes we start from M1

– oldest metro line in continental Europe.

It was opened in nineteenth century, in 1896.

Officially line is called Millenium Underground

and was solemnly opened during celebration of Hungarian state millennium.

Initially line was planned under banner of underground tram,

not wanting to destroy architectural governance of representative street under which it runs.

With time, however, line obtained metro status,

but specific small sizes of stations and trains

contributed to fact that many call that line underground little railway

or mini metro.

Line performance also greatly differ from other metro lines

– trains reach operation speed of 22 km/h,

which is level closed to slightly accelerated tram routes.

Trains are running here also with maximum speed of 50 km/h

and stations are densely located,

because on average every 380 meters.

M1 is short line

– is little more than 4-kilometers-long,

has 11 stations and connects center of Pest with Heroes' Square,

City Park

and interchange near Mexico avenue.

A large part of route runs directly under roadway for cars

and station platforms are located just 3 meters underground.

Going up from station you only need to overcome over a dozen steps

to reach level of street.

Most of line stations is arranged in classical style,

which in itself is significant tourist attraction.

Line is serviced by over 30- and 40-year-old Hungarian Ganz-MÁVAG trains

specially designed to unusual gauge conditioned by shallow tunnel.

Tri-segment unit is very short,

has 30-meters,

which is the same length as modern standard tram.

Therefore it should be no surprise that capacity of this train

is approximately 200 passengers.

Underground it is hard to see that, but vehicles have pantographs on roof,

which allow to take current from rail,

which is for a metro unusual, because it is placed under ceiling of tunnel.

M2 runs deepest of all lines in Budapest.

8 stations is placed at a depth of at least 25-meters below surface

and deepest platforms of Széll Kálmán tér station

are located 38 meters under ground.

Line runs from east to west,

so necessarily had to go to other side of Danube river.

This transition was carried out under river

and most beneficial layer of rocks to drill was found at a depth of about 30-meters below surface.

The consequence of this are long journeys by escalators to surface from deep-set stations.

Longest journey by escalator

can take up to 2 minutes.

Station at Puskás Ferenc Stadium has most extensive system of tracks and platforms,

because here are 4 tracks and 2 platforms.

In ordinary train service, they stop only at outer tracks of both platforms.

Tracks in the middle are supposed to service extra metro traffic during mass events,

providing possibility of additional passenger service

in direction to and from city center.

On two lines you will see trains from Alstom Metropolis series,

produced in Polish Chorzów

and also known from Warsaw Metro.

Individuals seen in Budapest, however, are newer

– they are several years old and made up of wagons connected by joints,

so create a single-space train,

where we can go from one end to the other.

Number of cars depends on line, on which trains run.

On M2 in service are 5-cars trains

and on M4 are 4-cars trains.

Length of train is easy to calculate,

because every car is 20-meters-long.

From perspective of passenger it is important,

that here are used buttons to open each door of train.

Station out of service

Two lines are leaving on surface with passengers,

although it happens on suburbs of Budapest.

These are two end sections of lines with a length of approximately 1.5-kilometers every,

where it must have been also large area of surface for depots.

It is worth mentioning that each line is autonomous

- has its own depot, so their service is not dependent on operation of other lines.

M3 is the longest line in Budapest,

connects northern part of Pest side with south

and route is 17-kilometers-long with 20 stations.

Most of route was built in the 70s and 80s of last century.

After years, line route and rolling stock are already in terrible condition

and for years modernization is planned.

A major problem was preparation of replacement vehicles for bus service

which should carry over 600 000 passengers daily.

For replacement service it was planned purchase of 150 new buses

and during tendering procedure intervened political issues

and as a result contract was abandoned.

Renovation was planned to be divided into 3 sections lead in separate dates.

M3 is serviced by worn-out Russian fleet,

which its glory years has far behind.

In last year there were several cases of large smoke caused by their technical condition,

which required closure of some stations and traffic suspension for a while.

6-car trains are longest units in Budapest metro,

creating sets of nearly 120-meters-long.

Ride in those sets is very climatic,

especially in cars with half-spherical lampshades,

where there is little light,

sets are jumping on bumps

and during ride lights can fade for a moment.

Newest line in Budapest is M4,

green line opened in 2014.

Route was in building for 8 years

and at that time were built 10 stations,

more than 7 kilometers of tracks and depot.

Line is adapted for maximum train speed of 80 km/h,

which is fastest line in city.

However, in terms of operation speed it is not fastest line,

though with exception of M1, all lines reach this specific speed

at level of 30 km/h.

Construction of line costed 1,5 billion euro,

which was widely commented as overstated price.

Referring to Warsaw II metro line,

for similar price are going to be built 3 stations and approximately 5 kilometers of tracks more,

but what it should be noted, still without depot, as it was in case of Budapest.

Nowadays opened metro lines

must please eyes.

They are considered as city showcase,

which comes with a big care to their architectural appearance,

best made individually for each station.

It was not different in Budapest.

Several stations have vast open spaces

left over platforms of stations and cut by concrete beams in different shape and layout,

which made impression of network structure.

Elements are also made to emphasize curved nature of tunnel construction.

Just as in Prague, we will see also illuminated safety line at edge of platform,

which blinks during motion of train near platform.

For many shocking will be view of entering metro train on station without driver in pulpit on set forehead.

Well, here there is no longer even driver's desk

and in place where it was driver cabin, everyone can enjoy ride.

And admire view of unit, which is automatically overcoming sections of metro M4 line.

However, nothing in nature is lost.

In contrast to other lines,

particularly a lot of service workers are deployed on stations of line,

who are supposed to supervise passengers safety during boarding and alighting from vehicles.

Train control system

provides capacity of 30 trains per hour,

which would mean possibility of service with frequency of 2-minutes.

In practice, line is used by about half number of passengers than was anticipated

and in peak hours departures are held with a maximum frequency of 3 minutes.

Let's back for a moment to ticket inspectors topic,

because inspection system used in Budapest metro is weird.

At all entrances to ticket zone there are inspectors checking validity of tickets.

Ladies and gentlemen standing near ticket punchers or escalators leading on platforms,

more or less accurately control tickets of each passenger entering metro station.

Additional inspectors can still be found in trains or on platforms.

It's hard to imagine how many people must be involved in that system.

Development plans of underground network cover many ideas,

but at the moment costs are unbearable

by indebted city budget.

Among ideas was possibility of expansion on surface

northern part of M3 line

about 1/3 of route to residential area Káposztásmegyer.

Similarly, there were plans for further extension of M1 on both sides of route.

In case of M2 line

it was even more interesting idea of merging it, at least on part of route,

with HEV suburban railway routes of lines H8 and H9.

Currently, passengers are changing lines on Örs vezér tere interchange.

There, they must go more than 200 meters,

coming from terrestrial platforms to underground passage

and crossing large intersection

to go out again on surface on its opposite side.

As you have seen, in principle, each line of Budapest Metro

is in some way characteristic.

M1 is oldest line

and achieves parameters similar to tram.

M2 runs deeply beneath surface

and has head end station on eastern side.

M3 with its character describes best socialist times, in which was created

and is longest line

in worst condition,

requiring immediate renovation.

M4 is new line made in modern style

and most importantly, trains on that line ride automatically without driver support.

Meanwhile, thank you for your attention and see you next time!

For more infomation >> EXPLORE Budapest Metro / POZNAJ Metro w Budapeszcie - Duration: 22:10.

-------------------------------------------

JUSTICE LEAGUE TRAILER *BREAKDOWN* - Duration: 4:37.

\ So after months and months and months of waiting for the first real trailer for Justice

League, so long in fact that it's kind of become a meme, it's finally arrived, so,

let's discuss this.

*clip* So real quick, in case you don't know my

stance on the DCEU movies so far, I'll do a quick recap.

Not terrible but not very good, not terrible but not very good, not terrible but not very

good.

Which is why I've been kind of cautious about Justice League, even though this should

be my most anticipated movie of all time.

The Justice League cartoon is what I grew up with and what got me into superheroes in

the first place, but the track record so far has kind of put me off.

So, does this trailer help with that?

Ummm kind of.

There's a lot I liked in this trailer, and there's still some stuff I'm concerned

about.

Firstly, this cast looks really great.

I really enjoyed Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne in BvS and Suicide Squad, and he looks like

he's still bringing it here.

I know some people aren't gonna like the fact that Batman's less dark and more quippy

here, but personally I kind of like it.

Again, my favorite version of Batman is the cartoon one from the Justice League show,

and that Batman is both dark and gritty but also makes a quip here and there, so it's

cool to see that realized on the big screen.

Jason Momoa as Aquaman still looks like a great casting choice, and pretty much the

only one that could make Aquaman cool.

Ezra Miller looks really solid as the Flash, Gal Gadot stills seems pretty good…? as

Wonder Woman, and we finally get to hear more from Ray Fisher as Cyborg, and look.

From that one very quick line, I'm digging Fisher as this character, but he does look

quite CG.

I'm hoping they'll touch up on the effects before the movie actually comes out, because

some shots he looks amazing, and then some I'm like, wow, that looks very much like

it was done in a computer.

Adn really, that's something that seemed consistent throughout this trailer ironically

enough.

Inconsistency in the effects.

Sometimes this stuff looks amazing, and then sometimes it looks like that Doomsday battle

CG nonsense.

But I do have to say, most of the action looks pretty cool here.

Again, Snyder is using his signature fast then slow mo action, which personally I don't

really have a problem with.

I do wish most of his action scenes wouldn't take place in totally dark grey black locations,

maybe spice it up a bit more, but we'll see.

I thought the music choice was interesting.

At first I was like, is that the Beatles, and then as the trailer went on I was like,

yeah that is the Beatles.

Cool choice, although I'm now kind of cautious of any DC movie that uses some classic music

in the trailer.

We got some surprise appearances from some actors, at least to me, who I'd kinda forgotten

were in this.

Amber Heard as Mera looks pretty cool, I really wasn't expecting Billy Crudup in this, but

I guess he's Barry's dad locked away, and hell yes, JK Simmons as Jim Gordon, awesome

casting choice.

Now a concern of mine is a lot of this movie looks like it's two parts, and that's

kind of what Snyder's done before.

First half is more slow and thoughtful with some action sprinkled in, and then second

half is just pure action, which hasn't really sat well with a lot of people, including myself.

And it looks like this movie is following that, first half is the League getting together,

and then the second half is just them fighting a giant CG parademon army.

Hopefully there's more to this that's being saved for the movie, but again, I've

learned from these DC trailers.

The trailers can look great by cutting up some fantastic visuals and cool one-liners,

but the trailer doesn't show the movie's pacing, or story, or plot holes, and those

have been the biggest problems for the DCEU so far.

So if I was a complete outsider seeing this trailer, I'd think, that looks super cool

and super fun, I can't wait to see it.

But as someone who has seen the DC movies before this and didn't exactly love them,

I'm gonna stay cautious for now.

I will say though, thank you DC for not spoiling the entire movie in this trailer.

Please keep this up for the next 2-3 trailers you release, I don't need to see Superman

coming back in the trailer.

Thank you very much.

So those were my thoughts on the Justice League trailer.

What did you think of it?

Let me know all of your thoughts down below in the comments.

While you're at it be sure to like this video, check out my Instagram and Twitter

@bhl_hudson, and subscribe for more videos like the one you just watched.

Thanks for watching and I'll see ya next time.

For more infomation >> JUSTICE LEAGUE TRAILER *BREAKDOWN* - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Warfare Cartoon about Cars - Tanks for Kids | TANKS CARTOONS FOR CHILDREN | Compilation - Duration: 59:39.

Warfare Cartoon about Cars - Tanks for Kids | TANKS CARTOONS FOR CHILDREN | Compilation

For more infomation >> Warfare Cartoon about Cars - Tanks for Kids | TANKS CARTOONS FOR CHILDREN | Compilation - Duration: 59:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mayflowers (CSGO Montage) - Duration: 2:48.

Music (ProleteR feat. Taskrok - Mayflowers)

For more infomation >> Mayflowers (CSGO Montage) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

History of - BioShock | 5WS (EP23) - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> History of - BioShock | 5WS (EP23) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

gnash - suga suga Lyrics Video - Duration: 3:04.

suga suga baby bash & frankie j cover by gnash

For more infomation >> gnash - suga suga Lyrics Video - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Arma 3 "KOTH" South Africa - Duration: 2:32:02.

For more infomation >> Arma 3 "KOTH" South Africa - Duration: 2:32:02.

-------------------------------------------

La remontada - THE MOVIE - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> La remontada - THE MOVIE - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon for Children | Tanks - Sports Car | Racing Cars | Compilation | Cars for Kids - Duration: 59:57.

Cartoon for Children | Tanks - Sports Car | Racing Cars | Compilation | Cars for Kids

For more infomation >> Cartoon for Children | Tanks - Sports Car | Racing Cars | Compilation | Cars for Kids - Duration: 59:57.

-------------------------------------------

Максакова оконфузилась на похоронах мужа (25.03.2017) - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Максакова оконфузилась на похоронах мужа (25.03.2017) - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Peanut shows Vayne Mechanics ft. Blank, Profit, Wolf - Peanut Stream Highlights Translated - Duration: 14:27.

Peanut: Gamsahamnida (Thank you)

Peanut: Thank you for donation~ :)

Peanut: Ahnyounghasehyo (Hello)

Peanut: You see, my hair isn't that great today, so I'm gonna have to put on my headset

*Peanut adjusts settings*

Peanut: Okeh :)

*Chat: Your hair looks good!*

Peanut: Oh really?? My hair looks okay?

*Peanut is flattered, but is trying to hide it xD*

Peanut: Is it really? Okay :)

Peanut: So it is true when people say that ...

... your hair looks the best on days you don't wash it

Peanut: Hellooo chat

Peanut: HellOOOO~

*wub wub wub wub*

Peanut: Won't my hair smell you ask?

???: AHHHH

Ah, ah ah ..

Hey, can you hear me?

Gwangho (Peanut's real name)

Peanut: Yeah yeah yeah

Aye I can hear you

Peanut: Okay! Good!

Yaaaaaaaay

Ah! Our team is so stacked!

Our team! Our team!

Peanut: Ah what is this

Peanut: xD

Peanut: Wow, are all four of us on the same team?

*jammin'*

Blank: Ahh, why are you playing Vayne

Peanut: *reacting to massive donation* Wooow~!

Peanut: Wow ..

Peanut: Thank you so much!

Peanut: *can't believe it*

Peanut: Thank you!

Peanut: I'll put the money to good use

Peanut: Thank you, again

Blank: Ah, they picked Syndra first ... it's GG

Profit: You gonna feed with Vayne

*luls*

Peanut: Hey Joonhyung (Profit's real name)

Profit: Yeah? xD

Peanut: Just give me heals ...

... just give me heals and I'll do my job of carrying you

Profit: No, but like you chose Vayne

Peanut: Ha I needed some time to..-

Profit: Hey SunGoo (Blank's real name)

Profit: Why did you start with Corrupting Potions?

Blank: Because I'm amazing

Profit: *laughs*

*Blank starts to judge back LOL*

Blank: Why are you playing Nami huh?? why???

Peanut: WAAAHHHH *from donation*

*Donation: Carry Wolf to Diamond and buy him fried chicken with this donation lul*

Peanut: Ahh thank you very much!

Peanut: Dodge that and ..

*just out of range :(*

*disappointed*

Profit: Wow.. thank you (to donation?)

Profit: Sorry, but I can't watch that right now...

... sorry :/

Blank: *still salty* Why can't you watch it huh??

Blank: Hey this mid lane is pretty much over..-

Peanut: Wow seriously?

Peanut: No, really like?

Profit: WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Peanut: LOL What was I supposed to do??

Profit: Hey, you..-

Peanut: No, but hyuuuung (referring to Profit)

Peanut: We're pro players!!

Peanut: Hyung ..

Peanut: We might be playing just for fun right now ... but we're at least supposed to be playing good hyung

Peanut: Remember that >:l

Peanut: We're pro! Okay?

Profit: *embarassed*

Profit: Why didn't you use your heal to save me??

*Blank gets ganked*

Peanut: Ah .. *embarassed as well*

Peanut: Seriously ...

Blank: Wow that was so ridiculous

Peanut: Waaah .. that damage ...

Blank: Wait a second, that was so ....

*complains more about the gank xD)

Peanut: I wanna see if he's gonna try and all in here

Peanut: There goes his potions

Peanut: *To Profit* Hyung, let's poke them one time

Profit: Hey, you wanna poke him? Go, I'll just stay right here then

Blank: Mid is M.I.A. mid is M.I.A...-

Profit: Hey... HEY HEY HEY

Blank: REALLY LIKE

Peanut: :[[[

Peanut: :///

Peanut: >:(((

Peanut: I saw that

Blank: xDD

Peanut: Hey, but hyung ..

Peanut: Hey ...

Peanut: There's nothing you can do

Peanut: Ahh..ha

Peanut: Ahh life is over.

Peanut: Hey hyung, so I was gonna say

Peanut: I admit that I'm doing pretty bad this game

Peanut: I did bad this game ...

... I'm admitting that

Peanut: But the first few deaths were your fault ...

Profit: Yeah you know, I did make a lot of mistakes early on ...

Peanut: Seriously ...

*shame*

Peanut: I'm gonna get a kill this time so ..

Blank: HEY MID IS M.I.A.

MID IS M.I.A. !!

MID IS M.I.A. !!!

Profit: Go go go go go~

Profit: Wait, I didn't put a point into Aqua Prison ..

Peanut: Bruh ....

Blank: Why the heck wouldn't you put points into Q?!

Profit: I didn't think we'd need it...

Profit: There's no big use for it

Profit: Hey, hey I got you I got you

Peanut: Cmon .. really

Blank: What are ya'll doing?

Blank: You guys lost a 3v2?

*Peanut so embarassed xD*

Peanut: Oh my god... LOL

Wolf: Woooow..

*cracks up*

Wolf: And they both lived??

*Peanut is so done LMAO*

*claps clap clap clap*

Peanut: Hyung! (Profit)

Peanut: Lucian has so summoners left

Blank: Ooh I'm coming

I'M COMING I'M COMING

Blank: I-I I have ult, I have ult ...

Blank: I'm on my way! I'm on my way!

*dies*

Blank: Don't die, don't die

Peanut: Lulu, flash

Peanut: They're all yours

Peanut: LOL look at Nami escape

Blank: Hey where is he

Peanut: Uh- Ult

ULT!

ULT!!

Peanut: He has no flash!

Profit: Hey.. this Lulu..

Lulu..

LuLu.. LULU!!!

*RIP Profit*

Blank: Why did you die??

Why?! Why?!!

Why?!!!

Profit: Elise is coming in for the KS

Profit: LUL

Peanut: It's not what I think it's gonna be, right ?

Peanut: Ah yeah, see, it's not

Blank: Ah seriously, what is my team doing??

Peanut: Teleport down, Nautilus

Nautilus...

NAUTILUS!

NAUTILUUUUS!!

Profit: Use your teleport Nautilus!

Profit: Cmon, use it for Christ's sake!

Blank: Mid M.I.A Mid M.I.A...

Peanut: Lucian no heal, Lucian no heal

*misses Q*

Peanut: WOW

Blank: Hey.. hey!

Blank: YO! WHY WOULD YOU TELEPORT NOW??!

Profit: Gogogo!

Profit: Focus on...-

Profit and Peanut: LULULULULULULUL

*xD*

Blank and Profit: Hey hey hey hey hey

Profit: This isn't good this isn't good

Peanut: *realizes he's dead*

Peanut: This is so bad, it's GG ..

Blank: Why would he teleport right there though ??

Profit: I SAVED HIM I SAVED HIM I SAVED HIM

Profit: Yaaah!

.. Nice~!

Profit: I SAVED HIM HOLY ..-

Profit: HEY! KILL HIM!

KILL HIM!!

*Wolf screams in the back xD*

Peanut: But like ...

Blank: Come here come here come here come here

Peanut: Ahh, this is so frustrating

Peanut: Let's go in

Blank: I'm going in I'm going in

Blank: Kill him, Kill him

Blank: Just kill him

Blank: HURRY UP AND KILL HIM

*Wolf yells again*

Blank: Okay you kite out kite out kite out

Blank: You have to watch out for Jayce

Peanut: Ha, this Nami

Peanut: Like,

Peanut: What are you doing just standing there, and not using your heal...

Profit: No, like I didn't have any mana left

Peanut: Exactly, so..-

Peanut: It's because you used all your mana on other abilities..

Peanut: And also Talon needs to come help us bot

Peanut: Talon really needs to come down bot ..

*Wolf yells in the background: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS*

Peanut: WOOOOOOW

Peanut: So close

Blank: Ah sh*t~

Blank: So close

Peanut: It's necessary to die when you play Vayne

Blank: Hey, mid M.I.A.

Peanut: I think It's good to just keep on rotating lanes

Profit: Hey come clear this ward

Blank: I know .. I said I know

Profit: Come clear this quick

Peanut: Hyung (Profit),

Peanut: You do it like this ...

Profit: Yeah, but It was kinda bad ..

Peanut: *sighs* This hyung..

Peanut: I was getting a donation read, but it got interrupted because of you

Blank: Hey, Lulu Ulted Lulu Ulted

Blank: She doesn't have ult anymore

Peanut: K, we can do it~

We can do it~~

*PogChamp!*

Oh ho...

Euh uhh..

ho...

Blank: Argh, why is he so strong?

Peanut: Oooouh

Hooouh....

Profit: Fighting! (Korean term equivalent to "Let's go!")

Blank: Seriously, what are you doing ? >:(

*Wolf noises*

*xDDD*

*Wolf is tilted*

Peanut: Seriously now ..

Blank: What was he doing?

Blank: Ahh, fine I'll help I'll help

Blank: Come to me

*Kappa*

Blank: WDF

*FeelsBadman with a gun*

Blank: Seriouslyyy ..

Blank: Look at this guy (Peanut) feed ..

Peanut: I'm going I'm going I'm going

Noooooow~

Blank: Hey, use it now now now now now!

Profit: Hey, where's our Vayne?? Vayne???

Profit: Vayne! Vayne!!

Profit: I'm going in I'm going in I'm going in!

Peanut: Gogogogo Ah..-

Wow ...

Profit: Ohhh nice~

Profit: Baron! Baron! Baron!

Peanut: Baron.. Baron...BARON.. BARON!!

Bar..- *laughs*

Peanut: BARON! BARON! BARON!!

Profit: Baron Baron Barooon c:<

Blank: Hey kill them if they come

Peanut: I'll show you what Vayne is made of!

Profit: Forget it, I would really like it if you pulled back

Blank: Nah, we can still fight this

Profit: Oh woah

Blank: We can fight, we can fight!

Profit: Woow, look at this Nami..-

Peanut: VAAAYNE

Peanut: LOOK AT THIS VAAAAYNE

Peanut: This is

Vaaaaayne ;))

Peanut: This is how you play ADC

Peanut: A D C c:

*Peanutgasm*

Profit: Hey hey hey

Profit: What are you doing

Blank: Am I gonna have to come clean this up?

Peanut: Hey!

Peanut: Do you not like hitting your skills or something?

Blank: Ahh what the heck is our team really doing ...

Peanut: But ...

Peanut: Look at Nautilus's TP

Peanut: Look at it

Blank: No wait wait wait

Blank: I'll give it to you

Blank: Finally I think it looks like we're gonna win

Profit: This is do-able

Blank and Peanut: Give me heal give me heal

Profit: TP! TP! TP!

*Wolf's battle cries*

Peanut: Give me heal one time

Blank: I'M GOING IN I'M GOING IN I'M GOING IN

Blank: There you go!

Blank: Ohwow

*Kill secure ;)*

Peanut: *impressed with himself*

Peanut: Wooow

wooow

wooow

Peanut: Unbelee

BURBLE

Peanut: Baron baron baron baron

... baron baron baron baron baron

Profit: ....Baron baron baron baron

Blank: We have Baron buff, so let's just push

Peanut: I'm just gonna stay here until somebody comes

Blank: Ah, you're dead

Blank: Yuuuuh

Peanut: OK!

Peanut: *gasms*

Peanut: I should've dodged Camille's E...

Peanut: Do you have ult?

Profit: I don't

Blank: Hey, he doesn't have flash!

Blank: What are you doingggg ??

Peanut: I was diving ...

Peanut: It didn't really work out too well

*Wolf rages LOL*

*amused*

*poor Wolf xd*

Peanut: Noooo....

Peanut: Urf(?)

Urf(??)

Profit: Urf(?) Urf(??)

Urf!

Profit: Heal! heal! heal! Take it!

Blank: HEY!

Blank: She's dead! She's dead!

They're dead!

Blank: We won we won we won!!

Profit: Hey! where did our Vayne go??

Profit: Vayne!

Profit: VAYNE!! :[

Profit: Wow... seriously, *exhausted*

Blank: I'm right behind you I'm right behind you!

Peanut: Wait, give me heal real quick

Blank: Let's go, let's go, let's go

*spams key*

Peanut: If we catch them, we win

Peanut: *frustrated* I could've lived

Peanut: :l

Peanut: It's slightly disappointing :o

Blank: We actually won

Profit: We have to kill Camille

Blank: Ah, I took damage for no reason

Blank: Hey... HEY!

Camille! Camille!!....

Profit: Hey, Jayce, kill Jayce

Blank: Vayne!

Profit: Lulu has her W

Profit: Nautilus!

*Wolf screams*

*LOL*

Peanut: No really..

Peanut: Why is he raging as if I got him killed?

Profit: All we did was just call him over for help so why is he...

Peanut: *To Profit* Hyung, let's go end

Profit: Okay, I'll follow you

Blank: Hey wait for me, let me come end with you

Peanut: Nope.

Blank: Ah, what items should I buy now

Blank: Do I have to build that?

Blank: If I buy this, I think my build will be complete

*NOT EVEN CLOSE*

Profit: Nami, she played so well

Peanut: I love seeing that victory menu :)

*Wolf in the back: We won~*

Peanut: That was fun

Blank: Our carry failed to do his job

Profit: I agree, our carry was trash

Blank: *reads game stats* Wow, look at how much damage I dealt

Blank: Nautilus tanked the most damage xD

Peanut: I'm gonna have to compliment him

Blank: I got it with Talon

Blank: Talon is actually pretty fun

For more infomation >> Peanut shows Vayne Mechanics ft. Blank, Profit, Wolf - Peanut Stream Highlights Translated - Duration: 14:27.

-------------------------------------------

TIERRA PLANA - Fantástica entrevista con otro estudiante [Subtítulos en español] - Duration: 12:52.

For more infomation >> TIERRA PLANA - Fantástica entrevista con otro estudiante [Subtítulos en español] - Duration: 12:52.

-------------------------------------------

OhPonyBoy - (05) Living In Space [The Stellae Key] LAUNCHPAD - Duration: 4:08.

It's like I've always been living in space,

Running away for a long time now.

It's like I'm living,

Living, always been living,

But your face sent my mind in space.

I should maybe try to kiss, to embrace

The sky inside you,

Please don't let that feeling go.

To kiss, to embrace

the sky inside you,

Please don't let that feeling go.

'Cause your face sent my mind in space.

It's like I've always been lost in space,

Looking away for a place to go.

It's like I'm living,

Living, always been living,

But your face sent my mind in space.

I should really try to kiss, to embrace,

The sky inside you

and let everything go.

To kiss, to embrace the sky inside you

and let everything go.

'Cause your face sent my mind in space.

[RADIO] .0. dr1am 1..

[RADIO] ... thr0ugh0ut ...

[RADIO] ...the g.laxy, ...

[RADIO] ... 24 h0urs a d.y, 7 days a week.

We remind y0u the latest 1nf0rmation that c0mes d1rectly fr0m the s0lar system.

Our White Emperor, Mr. Trustable who currently resides in the Pyramid of the Capital has decided

to maintain the state of emergency 6 more months, extending his legislation power.

He also invites the population to acquire WISBRAND-IDs as quickly as possible,

this security measure is now mandatory throughout the galaxy.

Stay with us until midnight.

For more infomation >> OhPonyBoy - (05) Living In Space [The Stellae Key] LAUNCHPAD - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

What About a Mission to Titan? - Duration: 9:37.

As you probably know, NASA recently announced plans to send a mission to Jupiter's moon

Europa.

If all goes well, the Europa Clipper will blast off for the world in the 2020s, and

orbit the icy moon to discover all its secrets.

And that's great and all, I like Europa just fine.

But you know where I'd really like us to go next?

Titan.

Titan, as you probably know, is the largest moon orbiting Saturn.

In fact, it's the second largest moon in the Solar System after Jupiter's Ganymede.

It measures 5,190 kilometers across, almost half the diameter of the Earth.

This place is big.

It orbits Saturn every 15 hours and 22 days, and like many large moons in the Solar System,

it's tidally locked to its planet, always showing Saturn one side.

Before NASA's Voyager spacecraft arrived in 1980, astronomers actually thought that

Titan was the biggest moon in the Solar System.

But Voyager showed that it actually has a thick atmosphere, that extends well into space,

making the true size of the moon hard to judge.

This atmosphere is one of the most interesting features of Titan.

In fact, it's the only moon in the entire Solar System with a significant atmosphere.

If you could stand on the surface, you would experience about 1.45 times the atmospheric

pressure on Earth.

In other words, you wouldn't need a pressure suit to wander around the surface of Titan.

You would, however, need a coat.

Titan is incredibly cold, with an average temperature of almost -180 Celsius.

For you Fahrenheit people that's -292 F. The coldest ground temperature ever measured

on Earth is almost -90 C, so way way colder.

You would also need some way to breathe, since Titan's atmosphere is almost entirely nitrogen,

with trace amounts of methane and hydrogen.

It's thick and poisonous, but not murderous, like Venus.

Titan has only been explored a couple of times, and we've actually only landed on it once.

The first spacecraft to visit Titan was NASA's Pioneer 11, which flew past Saturn and its

moons in 1979.

This flyby was followed by NASA's Voyager 1 in 1980 and then Voyager 2 in 1981.

Voyager 1 was given a special trajectory that would take it as close as possible to Titan

to give us a close up view of the world.

Voyager was able to measure its atmosphere, and helped scientists calculate Titan's

size and mass.

It also got a hint of darker regions which would later turn out to be oceans of liquid

hydrocarbons.

The true age of Titan exploration began with NASA's Cassini spacecraft, which arrived

at Saturn on July 4, 2004.

Cassini made its first flyby of Titan on October 26, 2004, getting to within 1,200 kilometers

or 750 miles of the planet.

But this was just the beginning.

By the end of its mission later this year, Cassini will have made 125 flybys of Titan,

mapping the world in incredible detail.

Cassini saw that Titan actually has a very complicated hydrological system, but instead

of liquid water, it has weather of hydrocarbons.

The skies are dotted with methane clouds, which can rain and fill oceans of nearly pure

methane.

And we know all about this because of Cassini's Huygen's lander, which detached from the

spacecraft and landed on the surface of Titan on January 14, 2005.

Here's an amazing timelapse that shows the view from Huygens as it passed down through

the atmosphere of Titan, and landed on its surface.

Huygens landed on a flat plain, surrounded by "rocks", frozen globules of water ice.

This was lucky, but the probe was also built to float if it happened to land on liquid

instead.

It lasted for about 90 minutes on the surface of Titan, sending data back to Earth before

it went dark, wrapping up the most distant landing humanity has ever accomplished in

the Solar System.

Although we know quite a bit about Titan, there are still so many mysteries.

The first big one is the cycle of liquid.

Across Titan there are these vast oceans of liquid methane, which evaporate to create

methane clouds.

These rain, creating mists and even rivers.

Is it volcanic?

There are regions of Titan that definitely look like there have been volcanoes recently.

Maybe they're cryovolcanoes, where the tidal interactions with Saturn cause water to well

up from beneath crust and erupt onto the surface.

Is there life there?

This is perhaps the most intriguing possibility of all.

The methane rich system has the precursor chemicals that life on Earth probably used

to get started billions of years ago.

There's probably heated regions beneath the surface and liquid water which could sustain

life.

But there could also be life as we don't understand it, using methane and ammonia as

a solvent instead of water.

To get a better answer to these questions, we've got to return to Titan.

We've got to land, rove around, sail the oceans and swim beneath their waves.

Now you know all about this history of the exploration of Titan.

It's time to look at serious ideas for returning to Titan and exploring it again, especially

its oceans.

And I'll explain all about that in a second, but first I'd like to thank Deepak, George

Greene, Steve Dalton, Matt Douglass, and the rest of our 696 patrons for their generous

support.

If you love what we're doing and want to help out, head over to patreon.com/universetoday.

Planetary scientists have been excited about the exploration of Titan for a while now,

and a few preliminary proposals have been suggested, to study the moon from the air,

the land, and the seas.

First up, there's the Titan Saturn System Mission, a mission proposed in 2009, for a

late 2020s arrival at Titan.

This spacecraft would consist of a lander and a balloon that would float about in the

atmosphere, and study the world from above.

Over the course of its mission, the balloon would circumnavigate Titan once from an altitude

of 10km, taking incredibly high resolution images.

The lander would touch down in one of Titan's oceans and float about on top of the liquid

methane, sampling its chemicals.

As we stand right now, this mission is in the preliminary stages, and may never launch.

In 2012, Dr. Jason Barnes and his team from the University of Idaho proposed sending a

robotic aircraft to Titan, which would fly around in the atmosphere photographing its

surface.

Titan is actually one of the best places in the entire Solar System to fly an airplane.

It has a thicker atmosphere and lower gravity, and unlike the balloon concept, an airplane

is free to go wherever it needs powered by a radioactive thermal generator.

Although the mission would only cost about $750 million or so, NASA hasn't pushed it

beyond the conceptual stage yet.

An even cooler plan would put a boat down in one of Titan's oceans.

In 2012, a team of Spanish engineers presented their idea for how a Titan boat would work,

using propellers to put-put about across Titan's seas.

They called their mission the Titan Lake In-Situ Sampling Propelled Explorer, or TALISE.

Propellers are fine, but it turns out you could even have a sailboat on Titan.

The methane seas have much less density and viscosity than water, which means that you'd

only experience about 26% the friction of Earth.

Cassini measured windspeeds of about 3.3 m/s across Titan, which half the average windspeed

of Earth.

But this would be plenty of wind to power a sail when you consider Titan's thicker

atmosphere.

And here's my favorite idea.

A submarine.

This 6-meter vessel would float on Titan's Kraken Mare sea, studying the chemistry of

the oceans, measuring currents and tides, and mapping out the sea floor.

It would be capable of diving down beneath the waves for periods, studying interesting

regions up close, and then returning to the surface to communicate its findings back to

Earth.

This mission is in the conceptual stage right now, but it was recently chosen by NASA's

Innovative Advanced Concepts Group for further study.

If all goes well, the submarine would travel to Titan by 2038 when there's a good planetary

alignment.

Okay?

Are you convinced?

Let's go back to Titan.

Let's explore it from the air, crawl around on the surface and dive beneath its waves.

It's one of the most interesting places in the entire Solar System, and we've only

scratched the surface.

If I've done my job right, you're as excited about a mission to Titan as I am.

Let's go back, let's sail and submarine around that place.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

People always want to know if I believe in aliens.

That's actually a pretty complicated question, and I've got a complicated answer.

I'll get into it in the next episode.

Now you know my thoughts on a mission to Titan.

Here's an episode all about a potential mission to Europa, which looks more and more

like it'll be a reality.

For more infomation >> What About a Mission to Titan? - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

The Guernsey Experiment Is It an Effective Solution for Eliminating Debt Slavery - Duration: 3:23.

The

Guernsey Experiment Is It an Effective Solution for Eliminating Debt Slavery

by Pao Chang

The Guernsey Experiment was a financial experiment done by the States of Guernsey in the early

1800s to raise fund for improving the public market and reducing the debt of Guernsey.

Instead of borrowing money from private banks, the Committee proposed that the States of

Guernsey issued their own paper money to finance government projects.

After a few years of implementing the Guernsey Experiment, the economy of Guernsey improved

significantly, allowing the people to live in prosperity.

Here is an introduction about what the Guernsey Experiment from MONNETA.org:

After the Napoleonic Wars, Guernsey was in dire straits.

Roads being washed away by the sea desperately needed repairing.

Unemployment and poverty were high.

The main town of St. Peter Port desperately needed a building for its market traders who

had to stand outside in all weathers.

Private banks were charging high interest rates for loans to the island�s government.

The far-sighted Governor of the island decided to bypass the banks and issue interest-free

currency to pay workers to do the necessary public works.

The islanders keenly accepted the notes, which circulated freely.

Once the new market hall was built, the market traders paid rent in the new currency which

went back to the government to pay off the debt created by issuing the original notes.

By 1837, States Notes to the value of �55,000 were in circulation on the island.

Many public works were accomplished, including building a new college and new schools.

No interest had to be repaid and the debt was always retired when notes came back to

the government and were destroyed.

This historical case study shows that any local government theoretically has the power

to issue its own currency without incurring interest or debt or being made dependent on

Private Finance Initiatives that burden future generations.

The Guernsey Experiment is not the best financial solution for freeing the people from debt

slavery.

However, it is much better than the current fractional reserve banking system, because

it allows states to create their own notes and is against private central banks.

Below is a pamphlet written by Olive and Jan Grubiak about the Guernsey Experiment.

If you have problem viewing the pamphlet, click on this link to go directly

to the PDF file

For more infomation >> The Guernsey Experiment Is It an Effective Solution for Eliminating Debt Slavery - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Where in the hell is the Moon? And what size is it? - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> Where in the hell is the Moon? And what size is it? - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Ideas Ridículas. Pero es que hay gente inteligente que cree en Dios - Duration: 7:10.

For more infomation >> Ideas Ridículas. Pero es que hay gente inteligente que cree en Dios - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

Pirates of the Caribbean / Karayip Korsanları 5 Türkçe Altyazılı 4.Fragman - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Pirates of the Caribbean / Karayip Korsanları 5 Türkçe Altyazılı 4.Fragman - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

TANKS - CARS and TRUCKS for KIDS. Army Vehicles cartoon for children. Warfare Video - Duration: 59:25.

TANKS - CARS and TRUCKS for KIDS. Army Vehicles cartoon for children. Warfare Video

For more infomation >> TANKS - CARS and TRUCKS for KIDS. Army Vehicles cartoon for children. Warfare Video - Duration: 59:25.

-------------------------------------------

Jeremy Frieser || hold me down (fan video) - Duration: 0:15.

But it's the devil that's tryna

Hold me down, hold me down

Sneaking out the back door, make no sound

Knock me out, knock me out

Saying that I want more, this is what I live for

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét