Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

Three Little Kittens

They lost their mittens

And they began to cry

Oh mother dear we sadly fear

That we have lost our mittens

What!

Lost your mittens

You naughty kittens

Then you shall have no pie

Meow, meow, meow, meow

Then you shall have no pie

Three Little Kittens

They lost their mittens

And they began to cry

Oh mother dear we sadly fear

That we have lost our mittens

What!

Lost your mittens

You naughty kittens

Then you shall have no pie

Meow, meow, meow, meow

Then you shall have no pie

Three little kittens

They found their mittens

And they began to cry

Oh mother dear

See hear see hear

That we have found our mittens

Found your mittens You darling kittens

Then you shall have some pie

Meow, meow, meow, meow

Then you shall have some pie

For more infomation >> Drei Kleine Kätzchen | Kinderlieder auf Deutsch | Babys musik | Vorschulische Lieder | 3D Reime - Duration: 26:31.

-------------------------------------------

El Chema | Capítulo 79 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 16:55.

CHEMA

<i> What is it, babe?</i>

I was right.

Ponce showed up with about 20 officers

and an arrest warrant with your name on it.

We'll have to lay low then.

I'll figure out how to get you out soon.

Don't worry. I'm fine here.

I'm not scared of that idiot.

What I am worried about is Francisco Moreno's body

popping up.

Hold on.

What happened with Francisco Moreno?

It's been taken care of.

-Are you sure? -Yes.

Morillo says not to worry about it.

Everything is under control.

I'll figure out a way to bring you to me later.

Kisses. Love you.

Wake up, you bum.

What's up, coz?

Wake up! The sun's out!

Get up, ladies.

We stayed up all night, but here we are.

Time to get up, girls.

We're going to talk business.

I don't want to talk business.

Morillo, send the ladies off.

Come with me, girls. I'm taking you home.

Listen up.

The witch-hunt is on.

What witch-hunt?

There's an arrest warrant out for me in Nogales.

Snort some blow, wash your faces, and wake up!

-Now, damn it! -Give me a break, coz.

We can work from here until the merch arrives.

What merch?

Chema Venegas took it. Don't you get it?

We have to talk to your other supplier.

What happened?

There's a problem.

The ladies say they're not leaving

until they get paid.

Are you stupid?

I told you to take care of them. Get rid of them.

Alright.

Get over here.

What's your problem?

I f---ing dare you!

<i> As expected,</i> <i> Ricardo was losing it...</i>

<i> while things</i> <i> were going great for us.</i>

Get the other guys so we can dig a hole.

What's up, Bull?

<i> I set up shop in Mexico City</i> <i> with Salma</i>

<i> and managed all</i> <i> our operations from there.</i>

This is...

Just this?

-For now. -Just this?

Give me a break.

You're starting to look like my friend Emilio.

You dumb f---s!

<i> I can't even imagine</i> <i> Mr. Ricardo and his cousins</i>

<i> haggling over</i> <i> a few bricks</i>

<i> after I used to move</i> <i> tons for him.</i>

<i> Let's go!</i>

<i> That's what</i> <i> that f---er gets, though.</i>

<i> I, on the other hand,</i> <i> had stockpiled almost all</i>

<i> of Colombia's labs,</i> <i> other than Escobar's,</i>

<i> just for me.</i>

I can see it now.

The US.

That's where we're going.

You coming with me?

<i> Cadena even forgot about</i> <i> killing Tostado</i>

<i> because he was doing</i> <i> so damn well with me.</i>

<i> Things on that end</i> <i> were going great.</i>

<i> And to top it all off,</i>

<i> the DEA and CIA</i> <i> were helping me out</i>

<i> in Central America so I could</i> <i> distribute from there</i>

<i> to wherever the hell</i> <i> I wanted.</i>

<i> I couldn't ask for more.</i>

<i>It was only obvious that Tobias</i> <i> would be let off the hook.</i>

<i> His bigwig pals</i> <i> gave him a hand</i>

<i> and as soon</i> <i> as he got out,</i>

<i>he announced he would spend his</i> <i> life fighting the drug trade.</i>

<i> In other words,</i> <i> he was coming for us.</i>

<i> We'd gained</i> <i> another enemy.</i>

<i> And since all good things</i> <i> come to an end,</i>

<i> Andrews warned me that</i> <i> my work in Central America</i>

<i> would end up</i> <i> biting me in the ass.</i>

<i> The worst part</i> <i> came from somewhere else.</i>

<i> I've always said to keep</i> <i> your enemies close,</i>

<i> but I was wrong.</i>

<i> We kept him so close,</i> <i> that we put him in Red's bed.</i>

Presents for the kids!

We're going to the pool.

They can see them when we return.

Sure.

See you here, Mrs. Elvira.

Sure. Let's go.

I was dying to see you.

When are we leaving?

It won't be long.

I almost have all the money.

I told you I had money. Let's just go.

That's your money, not mine. I want my own money.

What I need right now...

is for you to drive me crazy.

Drive me crazy like only you can.

<i> For a short while Regina</i> <i> and Nelson kept things up.</i>

Come here, buddy!

<i> But it wasn't long</i> <i> before their lucky streak</i>

<i> came to an end.</i>

We have to go. Go get the money.

Let's go!

Where's the money, Regina?

It's here.

Where?

Grab a bag, baby.

Change of plans. We're leaving now.

I promise we'll start a new life together with the kids.

Don't worry.

We're finally home.

I think I deserve some vacation time.

You sure do.

That and more, man!

Time to enjoy your wife and kids.

I'm going to Mexico City with Salma tomorrow.

I have to wait for things to cool down with Chinasky

and the CIA.

Let's take a bath soon and wash off all that chlorine.

Regina, what's wrong, sweetie?

Why do you look that way?

I don't know what to do anymore...

What's wrong with you? You killed her!

Regina, let's go.

No...

Grab the kids!

And you two, get lost!

Grab the kids! We're leaving!

No, please, don't do it.

Get out of here.

Give him to me.

Run before he hurts you.

Come with Uncle Nelson.

Walk, Regina.

To the truck.

-Mom! -Mommy is here.

Get in the truck.

Let's go with Uncle Nelson.

Mommy!

Mom is right there.

Let's take a ride with Uncle Nelson.

A ride with Uncle Nelson!

Does that sound fun?

A ride with Uncle Nelson.

Stop, stop!

Mom!

What happened, Mom?

It was the Venezuelan.

He took Regina and the kids.

He took the kids!

What?

No way. That's my family!

F---!

How could this happen? I don't believe this!

-Come with Mommy, sweetie. -No, are you crazy?

-Leave him there. -Stop yelling!

You're making me nervous.

We shouldn't have done things this way.

What did you want me to do?

Call Red and say, "Hey, man, I'm taking your wife,

kids, and money. It's all good, though.

Still friends?" Give me a break!

There had to have been another way.

I don't even know if you killed Mrs. Elvira.

We left her on the ground.

We should've helped her, Nelson!

Alright, honey, that's enough.

Calm down.

I only hit her. Mrs. Elvira is fine.

And sorry for screaming, but I'm really nervous.

We left because we had to.

I have to protect you and your kids.

They were going to kill all of us.

Calm down and try to understand.

Listen...

I know this is crazy,

but it's because we're in love.

What we feel is bigger than us and you know it.

That's all, honey.

What do we do now? Where are we going?

Let me think.

First, we need to find a plane.

There's a map in the glove box.

Let's find an airstrip that's off of Red's

and those motherf---ers' radars.

Trust me.

Everything will be fine,

but we need to get away from them first.

In fact, I'm going to pull over to look at the map

and you can drive.

Okay?

Regina!

Sit up.

Doesn't seem too serious.

There, there.

That man Nelson...

took Regina and the kids and I couldn't do anything.

It's okay, Mom. Relax.

I heard him.

He hit me, but I saw what happened before I blacked out.

Oh, no, the kids!

Chema!

They're gone, man.

Regina and the kids are gone.

It was that dumbass Venezuelan!

F---!

I knew we couldn't trust that a--hole.

MEXICO CITY

The current situation is very worrisome for our agencies

and obviously for Mexico.

I see the international impact this must have,

but why don't you explain what's going on?

We don't understand how the CIA managed to infiltrate

the cartels without anyone noticing.

The DEA doesn't have a record of any

of these types of operations in these countries.

Yes, Andrews is right, Lopez.

Since this partnership is indeed taking place,

why don't you tell us who your suspects are?

I have files on every agent we've investigated.

Henry Chinasky among them.

You know him well, Andrews.

We ran into him once in Phoenix.

I just wouldn't want to turn this into...

A witch hunt.

Forget about me and go find them.

I'm fine. Hurry!

They're probably still in town.

Son of a f---ing bitch.

He messed with my wife and kids.

Red, call Regina's cell. Let's see if she answers.

Of course.

Was he alone?

I think so.

I didn't see anyone else here.

Answer, answer.

What do you want?

Uncle Nelson is going to buy you kids whatever you want.

Are you f---ing crazy?

What's your problem?

I'm sorry, honey. I'm nervous.

You shouldn't be answering your phone...

Give it to me.

Regina, listen to me. Trust me.

It's not a good idea.

Everything will be fine,

but it's not a good idea right now.

I promise you.

Let's get some snacks, hit the road,

and then you can use the phone all you want.

It's okay, sweetie.

I'm serious. And I'm sorry.

What do you guys want? Uncle Nelson's got it.

These have been trying times, the worst in my life.

However, my responsibility to the citizens of this town

gives me the strength and motivation to continue.

We were held back by the ill will

of certain public officials with political interest,

but due to lack of evidence,

we regained our invaluable freedom

and proved to the Mexican people that we're innocent.

We're here to face you all with the conviction

to continue working diligently

for the city, the state, and our country!

Send me this.

Clara?

How's it going, Ponce?

Did you see the press conference?

What press conference?

Tobias Clark just got out of prison

and called a press conference

assuring that there's no evidence against him.

This bastard makes everything political.

He's playing the victim.

Did anyone ask or did he say anything about Almenar?

Nothing.

That son of a bitch must've hidden real well.

Do you have any leads so far?

Not yet.

We bugged his phone and we're having his wife followed,

but we have no idea where he is.

At some point this a--hole has to slip up.

I have to go, Clara. We'll talk later.

I'm very impressed with your promotion.

That's what you call climbing the ladder fast.

You can thank Chema Venegas.

He stirred up so much trouble in my backyard

that I caught the DEA's eye.

Can you believe it?

Now that's a good reason.

I don't have strong ties with the government like you do.

Yeah, right.

The DEA may be helping us,

but my own government has left me high and dry.

They left me on my own.

We have to do everything ourselves.

CHEMA

For more infomation >> El Chema | Capítulo 79 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 16:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ăn loại hoa quả này vừa trị xuất tính sớm vừa rất tốt cho sức khỏe - Duration: 10:51.

For more infomation >> Ăn loại hoa quả này vừa trị xuất tính sớm vừa rất tốt cho sức khỏe - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

Как стать успешным человеком: 3 правила привлечения успеха в свою жизнь от Наталии Правдиной - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Как стать успешным человеком: 3 правила привлечения успеха в свою жизнь от Наталии Правдиной - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

United Kingdom #18 - How to write a cover letter, what are application forms - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> United Kingdom #18 - How to write a cover letter, what are application forms - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Dangerous Dish Soaps That Are Full Of Cancer-Causing Chemicals! - Duration: 9:43.

welcome to Home Cooking And Home Remedies channel

6 Dangerous Dish Soaps That Are Full Of Cancer-Causing Chemicals!

Dish soaps are used on a daily basis in numerous households. Yet, many of them are loaded with

harmful chemicals which endanger the health and should be avoided in order to prevent

certain health issues. Some dish soaps are high in dangerous fragrances,

formaldehyde, silicate salts, sulfuric acid, and ammonium sulfate.

The following 5 dish soaps should be avoided at any cost:

Dawn Cucina

Ajax Meyers

Legacy of Clean Palmolive

Formaldehyde Formaldehyde is commonly added to products

by Palmolive, Ajax, Dawn, as well as other common soaps and household cleaners.

The research by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) found that this chemical is extremely

dangerous, as it leads to skin allergies and irritations, as well as for cancer.

Other side effects of its use include respiratory problems, asthma, as well as severe skin burns,

eye damage and general systemic organ effects. Ammonium Sulfate

Ammonium sulfate is found in products by Palmolive and Ajax. However, it is a skin irritant and

might cause asthma/respiratory issues and cancer.

Silicate Salts Silicate salts are found in many soaps, such

as Palmolive, and these lead to eye and skin irritations if consumed or inhaled. The FDA

classified them as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) if in low amounts, but it is a

fact that they are able to cause allergies, respiratory problems, and organ system toxicity.

Sulfuric Acid Palmolive and Ajax contain it, and it has

been confirmed by the EWG uses skin irritations, allergies, skin burns, eye damage, and dermatitis.

It is also a known carcinogen and an asthmagen. According to the FDA, it is Generally Recognized

as Safe (GRAS), but you should avoid it due to its potential harmful effects.

Fragrances Some of the most commonly used fragrances

include pentasodium pentetate, which is potentially irritating to the skin and eyes. Even though

the EWG regards it as of low concern, we strongly advise you to avoid if whenever possible.

The six listed soap contain all of these dangerous compounds, so their use will pose great risks

to your health. Most of them are still regarded as GRAS, but the common exposure to these

chemicals will definitely lead to serious health issues.

Hence, we recommend staying away from them and choosing healthier alternatives instead.

The following list contains healthier soap products:

Better Life Puracy

Method Ecover

Seventh Generation For better effects and optimal health, it

would be great if you start making your own, natural dish soap.

How to Make Homemade Liquid Dish Soap Ingredients

Basic Liquid Dish Soap ¼ cup (9 g) soap flakes

2 cups (470 ml) water 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 ml) distilled

white vinegar 1. Mix the water and soap flakes. Add 2 cups

(470 ml) of water and ¼ cup (9 g) of soap flakes to a medium sauce pan. Use a spoon

to stir the ingredients together so the soap is mixed throughout the water.

Soap flakes are usually sold in the laundry aisle at grocery stores.

You can substitute soap shavings for store-bought flakes if you prefer.

2. Heat the mixture until the soap melts. Place the saucepan with the water and soap

on the stove. Allow the mixture to slowly heat on medium until the soap melts completely,

which should take approximately 10 to 15 minutes. When all of the soap has melted, remove the

pan from the stove and allow the mixture to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.

Do not allow the mixture to come to a boil on the stove. If it starts to boil, reduce

the heat. Stirring the mixture as it heats can help

the soap melt more quickly. 3. Mix in the vinegar. Once the soap and water

mixture has cooled for several minutes, add 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 ml) of distilled

white vinegar to the pan. Stir well to ensure that the vinegar is fully incorporated.

You can substitute fresh lemon juice for the vinegar if you prefer. Both will help cut

grease when you're washing dishes. The amount of vinegar you should add to the

soap depends on how thick the mixture is. If it is extremely thick, add approximately

2 tablespoons (30 ml) to help loosen it up. If the soap mixture is already liquidy, just

add approximately 1 tablespoon (15 ml). 4. Cool the mixture completely before transferring

to a soap dispenser. Allow the soap to sit in the pot until it is completely cooled,

which may take 15 to 20 minutes. Next, pour the soap into a soap dispenser or pump bottle,

and place beside your kitchen sink. It's often easier to transfer the soap from

the pan to the dispenser with a funnel. Liquid Dish Soap with Essential Oil

1 ½ cups (353 ml) water ¼ cup (9 ml) grated castile bar soap, tightly

packed ¼ cup (60 ml) liquid castile soap

2 ¼ teaspoon to 1 tablespoon (10 to14 g) super washing soda

½ teaspoon (1.5 g) glycerin 15 to 40 drops essential oil

1. Preparing Liquid Dish Soap with Essential Oil

Heat the water and grated soap until the soap melts. Add 1 ½ cups (353 ml) of water and

¼ cup (9 ml) of tightly packed, grated castile bar soap to a medium saucepan, and place on

the stove. Turn the heat to medium-high, and allow the mixture to heat until the soap completely

dissolves, which should take 5 to 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the stove.

Stir the mixture as it's heating to help the soap dissolve more quickly.

2. Add the liquid castile soap, some washing soda, and glycerin. Once the soap has dissolved

completely and the mixture is off the heat, mix in ¼ cup (60 ml) of liquid castile soap,

2 ¼ teaspoons (10 g) of super washing soda, and ½ teaspoon (1.5 g) glycerin. Stir well

until all of the ingredients are fully incorporated. Washing soda is usually found in the laundry

aisle of large grocery stores. If you can't find it locally, you can order it from a variety

of online stores. 3. Allow the soap to set. Leave the soap mixture

in the pan, and let it sit for 24 hours. Stir it periodically during this period to get

a feel for the consistency. The soap will thicken up over time so it's okay if it's

a bit runny. If it seems too thin, though, you can warm the soap up, mix in additional

washing soda, and let it set again. If you're adding extra washing soda, start

by mixing in ¾ teaspoon (3 g) and letting the soap sit again. If it's still not thick

enough, mix in the washing soda in ½ teaspoon increments (2 g) until it's the right consistency.

If your soap has chunks or lumps, smooth it with a blender or an immersion blender.

4. Mix in the essential oils and transfer the soap to a soap dispenser. When the soap

has reached your desired consistency, add 15 to 40 drops of your favorite essential

oil. Stir well to ensure that the oil is blended throughout the soap for a fresh fragrance,

and pour it into a soap dispenser for use beside the kitchen sink.

You can use any essential oil that you like, but citrus oils, such as lemon, lime, and

orange, are particularly effective in cutting grease. Juniper and lavender are also good

options. Tips

These homemade dish soaps will create very few bubbles and suds compared to commercially

made formulas. That's normal, and won't affect their ability to clean your dishes

and cookware. You can recycle old dish soap bottles to use

for your homemade formulas. Just rinse out the old bottle to remove any old soap residue.

If you like the video, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends!

For more recipes and tips, subscribe to the channel!

For more infomation >> Dangerous Dish Soaps That Are Full Of Cancer-Causing Chemicals! - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

Народный протест в Беларуси до и после 25 марта. Артемий Троицкий - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Народный протест в Беларуси до и после 25 марта. Артемий Троицкий - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Sugar pie ♡ English subtitles - Duration: 6:09.

I want to recommend you an interesting channel - "Moychay.ru".

The author travels a lot and tells interesting stories about the world of tea.

To all fans of this drink, I recommend to visit his channel and to spend time pleasantly and cognitively.

Link to the channel is in description box under this video.

I propose to make an easy and delicious Sugar pie to tea.

Hello! My name is Elena Bazhenova.

I am glad to welcome you at my kitchen!

For the recipe, we will need: 250g wheat flour, 170g butter, 120g sugar,

150 ml cream, 100 ml milk, 10g vanilla sugar, 2 eggs, 7g active dry yeast, a pinch of salt.

Take the milk.

Pour it into a bowl.

Heat the milk until it is just warm to the touch (35-40參/95-100蚌).

Add vanilla sugar to warm milk.

You can use a regular sugar.

Stir to dissolve the sugar.

Sprinkle with yeast.

Let it stand until yeast is frothy.

Melt the butter.

100 grams.

The butter is melted.

Leave the butter to cool to room temperature.

The yeast is activated.

Add a pinch of salt.

Pour in the cooled down melted butter.

The yeast was activating in milk for about 15 minutes.

Add 2 eggs.

Beat with a whisk.

Gradually add the sifted flour.

Knead the dough.

The dough turns out rather sticky.

Cover the dough with a lid or plastic wrap. Leave the dough in a warm place to rise.

This could take from one to three hours, depending on how warm it is and on how active your yeast is.

The dough doubled in volume. Place it into a pie tin.

In the classical version, this should be a square shape.

I do not have this, so I use a round cake pan.

Laid the pan with parchment paper.

Put the dough here.

Let the dough rise again for 30 minutes.

Now we will mix the butter with some sugar.

Place the sugar in a mixing bowl.

Add a slightly melted butter.

Mix with a fork.

The dough in the cake pan has risen.

Dip your finger in vegetable oil or butter.

Pierce the dough with your finger.

Sprinkle the butter-sugar mixture on the dough evenly.

Done!

Bake in the preheated to 180`C / 360`F oven.

It took 45 minutes. The pie is browned.

Remove it from the oven.

It is ruddy and beautiful.

It's already baked.

Top with cream.

The cream will add some softness and juiciness to the pie.

Add the quantity of cream to your liking.

Put the pie back into the oven for 6-9 minutes.

Sugar cake is ready!

Turn off the heat.

Take it out from the oven and leave to cool.

This sugar pie recipe is very easy.

Now check out its juiciness and taste.

Cut off a piece.

Any housewife can make such a pie.

It can be seen that it is well soaked.

A little piece.

Just melts in the mouth.

There is no sugar in the dough. It`s only on the top. But the pie turned out so sweet.

It has a wonderful smell and yeast breads baking in the oven make the whole house seem a wonderful place to be.

Cook with pleasure and enjoy!

TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA

For more infomation >> How to make Sugar pie ♡ English subtitles - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

La Fan | Capítulo 49 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:35.

TWORK

THE FAN

Please don't kill him!

He deserves to die!

Do something! He's your brother!

Put the gun down, Lucas.

Stay out of this!

You've never cared about me,

and I doubt you'll start to today.

What would you do if your friend betrayed you?

Would you spare him?

Don't you think he deserves to die?

Are you scared?

You won't call the police!

Know why?

Because you know this treacherous rat deserves this.

Just kill me already!

End this already!

Don't kill him! He's my friend.

Stand back...

Lucas, this isn't funny.

Lucas, please put the gun down.

Oh, come on! You believed me?

I'm a genius!

Mom, Dad, you did a perfect job when you made me.

Stop drinking! Give me that.

This won't help.

It'll help me forget what's coming.

Oh, don't be so dramatic.

I'd love to see how you'd handle this situation.

Quit saying nonsense and marry Adriana.

She's the key to getting out of this mess.

That's easy to say when someone else is doing all the work.

Know what?

Do whatever you want, but not at your place.

There's something else you don't know.

What? More problems?

There's another heir.

Carlos has a son.

He might want him to take over his businesses.

Carlos knows he and Eloisa have a son?

You knew about that?

I know a lot, son. A lot more than you think.

If you weren't working for Carlos, I'd take you with me.

Wow!

I'd love to join you,

but I really can't leave Ms. Adriana now.

Come here! I'm going to miss you.

I'll miss you so much.

Thank you!

Adriana...

you are my favorite niece.

I'm your only niece.

Well, now you have a brother,

but I'll always love you more.

Thank you for putting me at ease.

Take care.

Carlos!

Bro...

Thanks, bro.

Thanks for what?

For everything. That's how brothers say goodbye.

Miguel!

It turns out you're my nephew.

Welcome to the family.

Thanks.

As you know, bonds aren't forged overnight.

The saying blood is thicker than water doesn't apply right now.

Goodbyes can be tough,

but you're talented and you'll do great.

-Thank you. -You're awesome.

My beautiful girls...

Words cannot express how grateful I am for you.

Please don't forsake me. Continue showing your support.

We'll always follow you online!

We can Skype too!

I'll never forget you.

Why don't you start a fan club in Italy?

-Of course! -Thank you!

-Calm down! -He's your brother!

Yes, it's okay.

I carry you in my heart.

Tomas...

I got it!

Excuse me.

I've already said my goodbyes.

It's time.

You're leaving.

Yes, I am.

You're going to outshine everyone else in Italy.

Every Italian woman will fall for you.

I'm sure. I'm certain of it.

You'll find another fan like me.

No, Vale. I won't.

I'll never find someone like you.

It's not easy to find someone with such a pure heart.

Do you think I never realized

how lucky I was to be loved by you?

You were always willing to do anything for me.

Money can't buy what you've given me,

it can't be found in magazines

nor does it come easy.

Don't cry, Vale.

I'm not a fool.

I know I couldn't love you like you deserved.

No else will love me like you do

nor will anyone ever make me as happy.

You loved me without asking for anything in return.

You've given me so much, Lucas.

You made my dream come true.

This fan is happy.

She managed to get close to her idol.

Hello, hello! Hi, guys!

Where are you, son?

Salma?

I brought pizza and ice cream for dinner!

Huh?

Salma?

Rodrigo?

Salma?

Damn it!

She got away!

Honey? Are you okay?

You don't look okay. Can I help you?

I don't know what to do, Dad.

It's true, isn't it?

If you don't know if you want to get married, then don't.

Castro's girlfriend is still expecting a baby... or two.

We're not meant to be.

Aren't you going to fight for him?

No, Dad.

It hurts to admit it, but it'd be pointless.

I'm done.

Oh, Lucas.

What am I going to do without you?

This isn't a good idea.

Oh, sweetheart! Tell me you love me.

Why should I?

I need to hear it! Just say it!

I love you, Vale!

I can't even think about what the next two years will be like.

I'll be here for you everyday...

waiting for you to get over him.

Oh, Gabriel.

You don't deserve that.

I should be the one to decide that.

Vale, can I ask you something?

Of course.

Can I spend the night with you?

No, no...

No way!

I'm sorry! I never meant to offend you!

I'm a decent woman!

-Did you call me Vale? -No, you just heard wrong.

No, no.

I heard you loud and clear.

You clearly didn't! I know who you are!

I'm not even drunk.

I'm not drunk either.

I heard you say, "I love you, Vale."

No, no...

I said, "I love you, you know."

Not Vale.

I'm not a fool.

If you're looking to pick a fight, you'd better leave.

Are you kicking me out?

No, but I didn't ask you to come here.

You know what?

I regret ever coming here.

The feeling's mutual.

I expected a different goodbye.

And you know what?

I hope your plane crashes

and I hope you disintegrate midair.

Goodbye, Lucas Duarte.

See you at your funeral.

Not happening...

My faithful fans are here.

Jessica, you're really starting to worry me.

Girl, I love you very much,

but nothing you say will make me tell Diego I'm not pregnant.

Understood? Not happening!

So are you going to use a pillow to fake the pregnancy?

I'd thought about that,

but that only works in novelas.

I have two options.

Option number one!

Artificial insemination.

Option number two!

I could have another man's baby.

That child wouldn't be Diego's.

So what? Who cares?

We just won't tell him.

We must think of something. Adriana can't get married.

But she is getting married.

Oh! I know!

A lot of novelas use this trick and it always works!

What is it?

It's something that isn't dangerous or illegal.

Listen, when the priest asks Adriana

if she takes Benicio as her husband,

you walk in and say,

"No! Stop it!

Don't say I do!"

Then she'll turn around slowly,

she'll run down the aisle to where you are

and you'll run away together!

Let's hear it for love!

I think you've watched too many novelas.

Yes, I watch them all.

Make no mistake,

I know this isn't a novela.

However, I also know Adriana and you should be together.

You think so?

Of course I do!

You're here?

Yes, I am.

I came to make sure you board that plane, Duarte.

I don't trust you.

Listen, I always... tend to keep my word.

Right, Duarte.

I'm leaving already.

You didn't have to come say goodbye.

Like I said, I don't trust you.

Shame on you.

I'll make you proud.

I don't care about that.

Hey, I'm even learning Italian.

Don't I look like a Sicilian man?

You're so naïve!

You think you're going to Italy because you're talented?

Open your eyes, man!

You're leaving because I don't want you around Vale.

Shall we get a coffee or are you leaving?

I'm not going anywhere till I see you board that plane.

Oh, Bob!

I'm not pregnant

and Diego doesn't want to get it on with me.

I have to get pregnant no matter what!

Artificial insemination is very expensive.

-My friend tried it... -Bob...

That's why you're here.

Congratulations, sweetie!

You're going to be the father of my baby!

Thank you for coming.

You should know I don't feel comfortable here.

I know, but I hope that'll change.

How can I help you?

The café gets very busy around this time

and my mom is tending to it by herself.

Miguel...

I asked you to come here...

because I needed to hug you.

I wanted to make up for lost time.

May I?

You're my brother.

Welcome to the family.

Oh, what a touching scene!

The siblings are together.

Or is there something else going on here?

Lucas Duarte.

<i> Hey, it's Tomas.</i> <i> Vale's son.</i>

I'm calling to say goodbye.

How nice of you.

<i> I also wanted</i> <i> to tell you something.</i>

Sure. What is it?

<i> Vale is very sad.</i>

I didn't like you at first,

but then you saved my life and I warmed up to you.

That's the best thing you've said to me, really.

I just wanted to say this.

<i> I may be young...</i>

but no movie, trip or award is worth more than Vale.

THE FAN

For more infomation >> La Fan | Capítulo 49 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:35.

-------------------------------------------

UNE ACTION QUI VA CHANGER VOTRE VIE... - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> UNE ACTION QUI VA CHANGER VOTRE VIE... - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG | Je suis à Clairefontaine ! - Duration: 6:16.

For more infomation >> VLOG | Je suis à Clairefontaine ! - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Т-10 покоряет пески.... 🔝 World of Tanks - wot - мир танков... 🌴👓 - Duration: 6:54.

the battle begins ...

penetration ...

ready ...

first ready ....

For more infomation >> Т-10 покоряет пески.... 🔝 World of Tanks - wot - мир танков... 🌴👓 - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Chema | Episode 79 | Telemundo English - Duration: 16:46.

CHEMA

<i> What is it, babe?</i>

I was right.

Ponce showed up with about 20 officers

and an arrest warrant with your name on it.

We'll have to lay low then.

I'll figure out how to get you out soon.

Don't worry. I'm fine here.

I'm not scared of that idiot.

What I am worried about is Francisco Moreno's body

popping up.

Hold on.

What happened with Francisco Moreno?

It's been taken care of.

-Are you sure? -Yes.

Morillo says not to worry about it.

Everything is under control.

I'll figure out a way to bring you to me later.

Kisses. Love you.

Wake up, you bum.

What's up, coz?

Wake up! The sun's out!

Get up, ladies.

We stayed up all night, but here we are.

Time to get up, girls.

We're going to talk business.

I don't want to talk business.

Morillo, send the ladies off.

Come with me, girls. I'm taking you home.

Listen up.

The witch-hunt is on.

What witch-hunt?

There's an arrest warrant out for me in Nogales.

Snort some blow, wash your faces, and wake up!

-Now, damn it! -Give me a break, coz.

We can work from here until the merch arrives.

What merch?

Chema Venegas took it. Don't you get it?

We have to talk to your other supplier.

What happened?

There's a problem.

The ladies say they're not leaving

until they get paid.

Are you stupid?

I told you to take care of them. Get rid of them.

Alright.

Get over here.

What's your problem?

I f---ing dare you!

<i> As expected,</i> <i> Ricardo was losing it...</i>

<i> while things</i> <i> were going great for us.</i>

Get the other guys so we can dig a hole.

What's up, Bull?

<i> I set up shop in Mexico City</i> <i> with Salma</i>

<i> and managed all</i> <i> our operations from there.</i>

This is...

Just this?

-For now. -Just this?

Give me a break.

You're starting to look like my friend Emilio.

You dumb f---s!

<i> I can't even imagine</i> <i> Mr. Ricardo and his cousins</i>

<i> haggling over</i> <i> a few bricks</i>

<i> after I used to move</i> <i> tons for him.</i>

<i> Let's go!</i>

<i> That's what</i> <i> that f---er gets, though.</i>

<i> I, on the other hand,</i> <i> had stockpiled almost all</i>

<i> of Colombia's labs,</i> <i> other than Escobar's,</i>

<i> just for me.</i>

I can see it now.

The US.

That's where we're going.

You coming with me?

<i> Cadena even forgot about</i> <i> killing Tostado</i>

<i> because he was doing</i> <i> so damn well with me.</i>

<i> Things on that end</i> <i> were going great.</i>

<i> And to top it all off,</i>

<i> the DEA and CIA</i> <i> were helping me out</i>

<i> in Central America so I could</i> <i> distribute from there</i>

<i> to wherever the hell</i> <i> I wanted.</i>

<i> I couldn't ask for more.</i>

<i>It was only obvious that Tobias</i> <i> would be let off the hook.</i>

<i> His bigwig pals</i> <i> gave him a hand</i>

<i> and as soon</i> <i> as he got out,</i>

<i>he announced he would spend his</i> <i> life fighting the drug trade.</i>

<i> In other words,</i> <i> he was coming for us.</i>

<i> We'd gained</i> <i> another enemy.</i>

<i> And since all good things</i> <i> come to an end,</i>

<i> Andrews warned me that</i> <i> my work in Central America</i>

<i> would end up</i> <i> biting me in the ass.</i>

<i> The worst part</i> <i> came from somewhere else.</i>

<i> I've always said to keep</i> <i> your enemies close,</i>

<i> but I was wrong.</i>

<i> We kept him so close,</i> <i> that we put him in Red's bed.</i>

Presents for the kids!

We're going to the pool.

They can see them when we return.

Sure.

See you here, Mrs. Elvira.

Sure. Let's go.

I was dying to see you.

When are we leaving?

It won't be long.

I almost have all the money.

I told you I had money. Let's just go.

That's your money, not mine. I want my own money.

What I need right now...

is for you to drive me crazy.

Drive me crazy like only you can.

<i> For a short while Regina</i> <i> and Nelson kept things up.</i>

Come here, buddy!

<i> But it wasn't long</i> <i> before their lucky streak</i>

<i> came to an end.</i>

We have to go. Go get the money.

Let's go!

Where's the money, Regina?

It's here.

Where?

Grab a bag, baby.

Change of plans. We're leaving now.

I promise we'll start a new life together with the kids.

Don't worry.

We're finally home.

I think I deserve some vacation time.

You sure do.

That and more, man!

Time to enjoy your wife and kids.

I'm going to Mexico City with Salma tomorrow.

I have to wait for things to cool down with Chinasky

and the CIA.

Let's take a bath soon and wash off all that chlorine.

Regina, what's wrong, sweetie?

Why do you look that way?

I don't know what to do anymore...

What's wrong with you? You killed her!

Regina, let's go.

No...

Grab the kids!

And you two, get lost!

Grab the kids! We're leaving!

No, please, don't do it.

Get out of here.

Give him to me.

Run before he hurts you.

Come with Uncle Nelson.

Walk, Regina.

To the truck.

-Mom! -Mommy is here.

Get in the truck.

Let's go with Uncle Nelson.

- ¡MAMITA!

Mommy!

Mom is right there.

Let's take a ride with Uncle Nelson.

A ride with Uncle Nelson!

Does that sound fun?

A ride with Uncle Nelson.

Stop, stop!

Mom!

What happened, Mom?

It was the Venezuelan.

He took Regina and the kids.

He took the kids!

What?

No way. That's my family!

F---!

How could this happen? I don't believe this!

-Come with Mommy, sweetie. -No, are you crazy?

-Leave him there. -Stop yelling!

You're making me nervous.

We shouldn't have done things this way.

What did you want me to do?

Call Red and say, "Hey, man, I'm taking your wife,

kids, and money. It's all good, though.

Still friends?" Give me a break!

There had to have been another way.

I don't even know if you killed Mrs. Elvira.

We left her on the ground.

We should've helped her, Nelson!

Alright, honey, that's enough.

Calm down.

I only hit her. Mrs. Elvira is fine.

And sorry for screaming, but I'm really nervous.

We left because we had to.

I have to protect you and your kids.

They were going to kill all of us.

Calm down and try to understand.

Listen...

I know this is crazy,

but it's because we're in love.

What we feel is bigger than us and you know it.

That's all, honey.

What do we do now? Where are we going?

Let me think.

First, we need to find a plane.

There's a map in the glove box.

Let's find an airstrip that's off of Red's

and those motherf---ers' radars.

Trust me.

Everything will be fine,

but we need to get away from them first.

In fact, I'm going to pull over to look at the map

and you can drive.

Okay?

Regina!

Sit up.

Doesn't seem too serious.

There, there.

That man Nelson...

took Regina and the kids and I couldn't do anything.

It's okay, Mom. Relax.

I heard him.

He hit me, but I saw what happened before I blacked out.

Oh, no, the kids!

Chema!

They're gone, man.

Regina and the kids are gone.

It was that dumbass Venezuelan!

F---!

I knew we couldn't trust that a--hole.

MEXICO CITY

The current situation is very worrisome for our agencies

and obviously for Mexico.

I see the international impact this must have,

but why don't you explain what's going on?

We don't understand how the CIA managed to infiltrate

the cartels without anyone noticing.

The DEA doesn't have a record of any

of these types of operations in these countries.

Yes, Andrews is right, Lopez.

Since this partnership is indeed taking place,

why don't you tell us who your suspects are?

I have files on every agent we've investigated.

Henry Chinasky among them.

You know him well, Andrews.

We ran into him once in Phoenix.

I just wouldn't want to turn this into...

A witch hunt.

Forget about me and go find them.

I'm fine. Hurry!

They're probably still in town.

Son of a f---ing bitch.

He messed with my wife and kids.

Red, call Regina's cell. Let's see if she answers.

Of course.

Was he alone?

I think so.

I didn't see anyone else here.

Answer, answer.

What do you want?

Uncle Nelson is going to buy you kids whatever you want.

Are you f---ing crazy?

What's your problem?

I'm sorry, honey. I'm nervous.

You shouldn't be answering your phone...

Give it to me.

Regina, listen to me. Trust me.

It's not a good idea.

Everything will be fine,

but it's not a good idea right now.

I promise you.

Let's get some snacks, hit the road,

and then you can use the phone all you want.

It's okay, sweetie.

I'm serious. And I'm sorry.

What do you guys want? Uncle Nelson's got it.

These have been trying times, the worst in my life.

However, my responsibility to the citizens of this town

gives me the strength and motivation to continue.

We were held back by the ill will

of certain public officials with political interest,

but due to lack of evidence,

we regained our invaluable freedom

and proved to the Mexican people that we're innocent.

We're here to face you all with the conviction

to continue working diligently

for the city, the state, and our country!

Send me this.

Clara?

How's it going, Ponce?

Did you see the press conference?

What press conference?

Tobias Clark just got out of prison

and called a press conference

assuring that there's no evidence against him.

This bastard makes everything political.

He's playing the victim.

Did anyone ask or did he say anything about Almenar?

Nothing.

That son of a bitch must've hidden real well.

Do you have any leads so far?

Not yet.

We bugged his phone and we're having his wife followed,

but we have no idea where he is.

At some point this a--hole has to slip up.

I have to go, Clara. We'll talk later.

I'm very impressed with your promotion.

That's what you call climbing the ladder fast.

You can thank Chema Venegas.

He stirred up so much trouble in my backyard

that I caught the DEA's eye.

Can you believe it?

Now that's a good reason.

I don't have strong ties with the government like you do.

Yeah, right.

The DEA may be helping us,

but my own government has left me high and dry.

They left me on my own.

We have to do everything ourselves.

CHEMA

For more infomation >> Chema | Episode 79 | Telemundo English - Duration: 16:46.

-------------------------------------------

RELACJA Z NASZYCH ZBIÓREK - Duration: 2:42.

Be prepared!

Welcome on harcLEGION!

Firstly, we would like to thank you for the activity under our cinematics.

Now we invite you to be viewed relations with our meetings, which we have prepared for you.

Thanks for the watch our video!

I hope you liked.

I invite you to subscribe to likes to comment and check our Facebook!

The link in the description!

Be Prepared!!!

For more infomation >> RELACJA Z NASZYCH ZBIÓREK - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Japonia dzień 6 - Takayama, Nara/ Japan Tag 6 - Takayama, Nara - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> Japonia dzień 6 - Takayama, Nara/ Japan Tag 6 - Takayama, Nara - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Герои в масках Врумиз СБОРНИК больше 15 мин Семья Пальчиков Мультик PJ masks Vroomiz Finger family - Duration: 16:40.

For more infomation >> Герои в масках Врумиз СБОРНИК больше 15 мин Семья Пальчиков Мультик PJ masks Vroomiz Finger family - Duration: 16:40.

-------------------------------------------

Arma 3 KOTH South Africa - Duration: 2:26:18.

For more infomation >> Arma 3 KOTH South Africa - Duration: 2:26:18.

-------------------------------------------

Богослужение в петък, слуги или егоисти, Божия милост - Duration: 40:42.

For more infomation >> Богослужение в петък, слуги или егоисти, Божия милост - Duration: 40:42.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Simon | Nursery Rhymes & Baby Songs Compilation | 3D Preschool Kids Song by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:12:09.

Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair;

Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Let me taste your ware"

Said the pieman to Simple Simon ""Show me first your penny""

Said Simple Simon to the pieman ""Sir, I have not any!""

Simple Simon went a-fishing for to catch a whale;

All the water he had got was in his mother's pail.

Simple Simon went to look if plums grew on a thistle;

He pricked his fingers very much which made poor Simon whistle.

He went for water in a sieve but soon it all fell through;

And now poor Simple Simon, bids you all "Adieu"

"Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair;

Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Let me taste your ware"

Said the pieman to Simple Simon ""Show me first your penny""

Said Simple Simon to the pieman ""Sir, I have not any!""

Simple Simon went a-fishing for to catch a whale;

All the water he had got was in his mother's pail.

Simple Simon went to look if plums grew on a thistle;

He pricked his fingers very much which made poor Simon whistle.

He went for water in a sieve but soon it all fell through;

And now poor Simple Simon, bids you all "Adieu"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét