Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

Hello all

I'm Evildea. Your God.

and today we have a tour around the local islands here

So, I'll take a boat between islands

and we'll swim and do other things

So, our bus is more than 30 minutes late

and we don't know where it is

We can't contact the guide

and also we can't contact the tourist agent

from which we purchased the ticket for this tour

So, we're a little worried now

So, the guide just arrived, and drove us here

it's 5 minutes away from our hotel

He said, that he came earlier than us

to the location where he needed to pick us up

but I really doubt that because we were here

half an hour earlier!

F**k there's so many people here

that I've already lost my guide several times

So, I just got in the boat

and as soon as I boarded

I needed to jump a little

because the boat didn't immediately touch the platform there

and it was a little strange, because when

I entered the boat, the guide lightly

touched my ass and I looked at him a little strange

and he looked at me a little strange

as if he wanted to say, "Sorry about that"

it was a moment of strangeness

So, we just arrived on our first island

and there's an aquarium here

So, we're going there, hopefully

I don't know, I'm just following the guide

So, I'm now in the aquarium

but I still don't see fish

or other sea animals

just a big ship

Here's my wife's lunch

In English, we call this fish, "Puffer Fish"

we call it that because it has a tendency to suck

in air to make its body bigger

to look look a lot bigger

when other dangerous fish are near

I just found a tank full of turtles

there's so many here

One thing that really annoys me about this aquarium

is the fact, that the tanks here aren't big enough

for the fish

I saw in on of the tanks that there was a fish

that took up maybe 80% of the tank itself

and it just couldn't move

There's a massive turtle here

and stuck to its shell

are two other fish

it seems that these two people will feed the turtle

What are they throwing?

some type of plant, I guess

So, look at this

He's feeding that massive fish in the water

and you almost can't see it

but watch how it will react to the meat

It almost caught it

Oh my

It caught it so fast that

I didn't even see it

Now my mother-in-law wants to feed the fish

but she didn't see what it did earlier

so this will be interesting

Although it's really impressive to see the fish

so fast ... like thunder catch the other bait

I'm starting to think, that it can only do that

because it is really hungry

the people here probably don't feed the fish

that often so that they'll act that way

So, it seems that this place is where you choose

So, you can choose your food

directly from the nets

So, I just found out that they only have fish (on the menu)

Well in fact, they just dropped fish there

They are really cruel here

I can't eat fish

but I really don't like how they treat the fish here

Subtitles by the Amara.org community

For more infomation >> That fish will have its revenge! | Tiu fiŝo venĝos sin! - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

No Flour Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Amy Lynn's Kitchen - Duration: 2:58.

[Amy: Creator] Hey everyone!

I'm Amy.

[background music] And today I'm making no flour peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

Wow, that's a long title! [laughing]

These cookies are really easy to make

and they turn out sweet and crispy.

Plus, they're gluten free.

So let's get started!

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees

and take a cookie sheet

and line it with parchment paper.

And then set it aside.

In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of peanut butter.

And 1 cup of sugar.

Now beat this together until the mixture is creamy.

Then add 1 egg,

1 teaspoon of baking soda,

and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.

Now beat this together until it is well combined.

Then add 1 cup of milk chocolate morsels.

Now stir this together until it is combined.

Now drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto your prepared cookie sheet.

Now just bake these in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes

or until they are lightly browned.

Then remove from oven and place the cookie sheet

onto a wire rack for about 5 minutes.

And then remove the cookies and place them onto the wire rack...

to cool... to cool... right?

To cool [laughing] I left that out.

And here they are...

no flour peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

And the nice thing about this recipe

is that you can leave the chips completely out

and make these just peanut butter cookies.

Or you could use different flavored chips

such as semi-sweet or even peanut butter.

Or whatever flavored chips you like.

For this recipe and many more, check out my website at

amylynnskitchen.com.

You can also find me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!

[bloopers] [glass break] Then remove them from the oven

no...[laughing] I'm not even at the oven.

[laughing] What am I saying?

What am I saying?

[laughing] We are gonna be here all night.

You can also use different flavored... chips...

ohhhhh [ohhhhh] .... no [no] [laughing]... why?

Why do I keep messing up?

Take 50! [laughing]

For more infomation >> No Flour Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Amy Lynn's Kitchen - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon ball super mangá 22 - VEGETA Super Saiyajin God (RED - Vermelho) | REVIEW | RESUMO | ANÁLISE - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Dragon ball super mangá 22 - VEGETA Super Saiyajin God (RED - Vermelho) | REVIEW | RESUMO | ANÁLISE - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

THE BONO by TRANSTHETICS REVIEW [PART ONE: SOLO] [CC] - Duration: 14:20.

[theme music]

Chase: Hey guys! It is me, and, yes. Finally. You can see it by the title and thumbnail,

I am FINALLY reviewing the Bono by Transthetics.

I swear to God, that this is one of the toys I have gotten a request to review the most

in my entire life. Everyone. Every single review video I have ever done, in the last 6 months

"Are you doing the Bono review?" "Are you reviewing the Bono?" "I see you have the Bono on your shelf."

"Are you reviewing it?"

My friends, it is March 25th and it is here for you today.

There is honestly way too much information for this toy for me to make into one video,

so I have decided to split it up into two parts.

Part one is today. I am going to be talking about Solo play with the Bono.

And then, part two - which will come out next month - will talk about partner play.

And I will link that video when it is out, here, or down there, or on the tittie... wherever.

Alright. I am going to try to make this video not super long, but there is way too much information here.

And I want to make sure that you know what you're getting into if you are interested in buying the Bono and you buy the Bono.

So that's why, today, I'm talking about solo play.

So. Before I go into any of this and show you the product and everything,

PLEASE know that I am reviewing a toy that is meant for sex.

So, if you are under 18 or sensitive to those things and don't want to hear about it

then you could leave. If you are not interested in sex but still like that I ...

I have a lot of people who are like, asexual or who are, like, sex-repulsed asexual who watch my reviews,

and they think that it's just funny.

Maybe it's because I put dicks all over my face, maybe that's why.

Anyways, let's get onto the review!

So the first thing I am going to show you is what the package looks like.

This is what the package looks like. I can't show you the other side because it has my actual address.

But, this is what it looks like, and on the declaration form it says "soft toy".

So, it does not say "BIG OL' DICK", like you think it would.

So, it is very discreet.

It's not packaged 'exactly' like how it was packaged when I got it

But I obviously needed to, like, open it and use it. So...

The first thing that you get is the instruction manual here, which is... umm... very good.

Because it really outlines, like, everything. I know. Like, my screen is, whatever.

So, this paper gives you all the information about how to clean the product, how to turn it on, umm,

it show-- it gives you links to videos that you can watch that, like, "demo" and how to take care of your product,

and stuff like that. So this is very good. Please read it when you receive the Bono.

And its the good stuff. Like I said, it's not packaged exactly like it was. I kind of just put everything in a baggie

but it's not packaged like this when you get it.

It does come in this baggie, though. It looks like some saggy balls. Whew!

Which is ironic, because this toy does not have any balls.

So, when you take it out of the package that it is sent in, it looks like this.

So, let's go through it really quickly so that I can actually show you the features of the Bono.

So this is the Bono here. Alright? And this is, umm ... a very, very interesting looking thing, because

inside is hollow. You have a vibe that comes with it. You have an attachment for the vibe that you can add here

that I'm having troubles with right now because I am using one hand

There is a charger, because the vibe is rechargeable. And, finally, you get a syringe.

That doesn't have a needle, but it is a syringe.

Why?

So, here's the thing. This, and this? It kind of goes together.

And you kinda put it inside, and once it's inside

This is what it looks like with the vibe inside.

Now I'm going to show and demonstrate actually how to use it solo play.

So I am actually going to be moving, putting on the specific underwear that you will be using to use this toy , and uh showing you how it works.

So it is going to be a little graphic so don't look if you don't want to look.

[sighs]

I, when I received this I did not have a partner or anyone to sleep with, and I was like how am I to review this toy?

So I decided let use it by myself and see how it works on myself.

[sighs]

I don't how to explain to you how amazing this toy was the first time I used it by myself.

So the reason why there's a syringe, over here, is because the Bono has a little

reservoir inside that you can put things in there and it squirts out.

So let me demonstrate for you.

So because I actually want you to see what it looks like I put cornstarch in water,

so yes it a little bit like cum, it's hard to see in the um the camera. But it's white.

[laughs]

So the bono actually has a slit right over here that you put the syringe in,

you squeeze the stuff inside and it fills up.

Oh, whats that?

Boop boop

[laughs]

So you take the Bono and you just squeeze it right at the tip right here,

so it's like not just at the tip but just like at the bottom of the tip and the second you squeeze it you go.

And it goes really far and it just hit my wall.

Oh my god

I have never done it erect like that. Usually it's more like ooh shit. Oh!

So you can imagine me, my first time using this toy by myself.

Ok I'm going to get graphic if you know me in real life have fun.

You put lube on this and you're jacking it off, because the vibe is on it is hitting YOUR growth ok?

I want to make sure people understand you do not need to be on testosterone to use this toy.

Alright?

You are able to use this toy on yourself and with a partner if you have not gone on testosterone.

You can use this if you're a cis female, you can use this. It doesn't matter who you are, what genitals you have.

You can use this, because this vibe really works well,

and it really vibrates that area,

and it doesn't matter that you have growth or not.

Honestly, um, I think this thing works better if you do

have growth, cause it kind of like rubs on it. But you can

still use it if you don't have any growth. So I just wanted

to point that out, because a lot of people ask "Can you

use this pre-T?" You can use this pre-T.

So. This goes on you and it vibrates on your junk.

So while you're jacking it off, it- you're feeling the pressure

on your junk, and then when you're ready, you just

squeeze.

Oh shit, there's some left in there. [laughs]

It's like going everywhere.

You squeeze it and it just...

flies...

And it just...

feels

amazing. So do you want to see what it looks like in underwear?

Yeah?

So Transthetics has two types of underwear that

you can purchase

with your Bono. If you'd like.

Okay. These are not included in the price, but you

can buy them. So there are the boxer ones here.

And, the briefs. I am a briefs person, and I will explain

to you why it was amazing. I'm not gonna review the

underwear, but I'm going to show you.

Don't worry, I just washed these.

So these are the underwear here.

On the inside, there is a pouch. These underwear you

can actually use to pack the EZP.

Which is this...

um, STP device I have reviewed in the past. Please take

a look at the link in the description below, if you'd like to watch that.

So.

The way that this Bono will go in the underwear is there

is a little loop here. With this loop,

you're actually

going to put the vibe in the loop.

So it stays.

...I just came on my nipple,

because I was the dick.

I was so skeptical at first with these underwear,

I was like.. "like that gonna work."

Anyway so I'm going to put them on, and I'm gonna

and show you what it looks like, OVER my underwear.

Okay? So that you can actually see what the peen looks

like when you're looking at yourself in the mirror, or

when you look down.

So, here are the underwear.

I am wearing black underwear underneath, just because

I need to show you what it looks like when you take out

the peen, and if I do that, you will literally see my bits.

So let's not do that.

So.

Alright. When you have the peen it is right here.

I'm gonna lift this up, so it's like really personal.

What you do- because it is on this loop that I just

showed you over here, correct? So what you do- you

actually just put the underwear just kind of right there

and it just stands like that. And you can just like move

it around, and do all of these fun things.

It just kinda like fell right there, but whatever.

So what you're gonna do is- you're gonna take some lube

and you know what, I'm actually gonna do it, cause

"Why not?"

Use water-based lube, DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED

LUBE. This is a silicone toy.

You will ruin the toy.

I'm gonna show you on this side, because this is where

the stuff and the water is- I really hope this video doesn't

get taken down. Anyways, so you-you- you use the lube.

And you're jacking it off..

And the vibe is on you, and it feels really good.

And when you're done, you just squeeze,

and there you go! You're literally jacking off

and you're ejaculating. Like,

I can't even describe how amazing that is to you, and

I'm gonna explain to you what I like doing, I like to sit

down, in the bathroom,

on the floor. So when I'm jacking off,

the peen, faces me here.

And I don't know why this is maybe like something

I never experienced as like- when I was younger, and this

is like something that I've seen online, and like I want

to see. I don't know.

Okay?

But I feel like...

jacking off on yourself,

is very

thrilling. And to experience that, especially if the water

is warm.

I don't know. It was really fun but I'm gonna like

put these off, away now. So that I can actually talk to

you about a little more of the features.

It's funny cause my hands are a bit sticky, and it feels

like it's from like the cum, but it's just from the-

from the lube. So that's kinda funny.

The boxer underwear have the same concept.

You can do the same thing that I do, and there's also

a hole that you can put the peen through.

I am not of boxers at all, I actually am not a fan of

these boxers either. Just because I'm not a boxer

person. The underwear is for me. It works so well.

Umm

When you're

You're doing solo play

I'm not talking about partner play

that is in a different video that will be posted later on

You need to watch that later on though

I will say two things:

You do not need to buy those underwear if you don't

want, alright?

You can make your own and I will tell you

that I prefer the ones I have made

And I think that it is just because the size that I got

for Transthetics, I'm a 32 waist and it's a Large

and I think that's supposed to be a Large but

I think I am a Medium, I'm always a Medium

and those ones are just a little too big

So they don't, they don't hold the tightness as much.

I wear H&M underwear and I really don't like the white ones.

So I took the whites ones and I actually-

and he recommends that you do this too if you want.

You just take the underwear and you sew an elastic

right in the underwear here.

So

It's a little thing in here that you could sew onto any

any and all of your underwear if you want

You don't even notice that it's there

And then if you want to like bring the peen in your

pocket and just like on the go do the do

with yourself? I guess or with a partner but

Um your able to just put it in

and it's right there.

The second thing that I will say:

Is that I feel like the reservoir that is inside

and this is not Transthetics fault, it's just like

this is a preference for me;

I wish that it was bigger

And I wish there was more cum that could come out

of it because

I-I don't know, I feel like it would just be

better to not always have to take the syringe,

take it in the water, put it in, cum, put it in and out.

That's the ONLY thing that is a con from this

from this BEAUTIFUL thing.

There is nothing else on this wall

That I can think of that has no oth-

that has like

not just one con, usually they all have at least

there is something ehh about them.

The only EHH about the Bono for solo play

is that the reservoir inside for squirtin'

is too small.

But that's nothing that the company can do

I completely understand that

That's really just a preference for me

cause I like to come all over myself multiple times and

instead of always havin to refill it but

it's okay because then it kind of gives you a little break

from the vibe and the vibe actually does really feel good

and as somebody who does not like vibrations in that area

I don't like it, I was like "this is going to be way too intense."

Trust me, it's not.

It's like the perfect gentle vibe that you would need.

So I want to tell you something.

Honestly and...

I would NEVER

EVER

lie to you guys about a product

and how I feel about a product

And what this has done to me

But

Solo play:

It is just absolutely PHENOMENAL

and it's something I never thought I would be able to experience.

There are other toys that squirt.

There's the Pop here, it squirts

Cool

But there is something about the Bono that's different

And I think it is because of the pressure that the vibe here

that actually moves, goes onto your junk.

It just feels so realistic

And the first time I used it, I cried.

Like the first time solo played, I cried

Because I felt like I was jacking off my own dick

And

I have bottom dysphoria,

but I do love sex,

And I do use the front hole.

It's complicated.

[sigh]

It felt like I was- my bottom dysphoria regarding

like jacking off and masturbating was just like

You just found your answer,

And this is it!

Because this feels so good it-

when you have lube, obviously

You can actually put lube in the reservoir as well

So when your like when you just want to jack off a little

bit and you don't want to put anything else in there

like the cornstarch whatever that I do

You could just squeeze it, water based lube only!

Squeeze it and then you can jack it off

And then you squeeze it more because water based lube

doesn't last as long as silicone lube

But like I said if you use silicone lube, good luck with your toy.

[laughs]

Umm

But honestly, it's just- ugh, I didn't even show you the

detail of it. Let me show you the detail,

and then we're off.

Alright, so here is what it looks like.

Yes that is a hair of my cat, whatever.

There you go.

That is what it looks like in detail. The veins are colored in.

The sil- the texture is extremely squishy.

It is not hard at all.

The tip here is harder, which is good, cause I

was scared. Cause this is a later on thing for anal.

For like partner play, that I was scared you can't

do anal with it. But you can because the tip is

actually pretty hard. And when you squirt it,

Oh my god there's like- oh my god there's stuff like

all over my camera now.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed this review.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Please take a look at the Transthetics website, I will

put the link in the description below.

Please,

take a look,

at the second video

of this review.

Because trust me,

you will see a different side of me,

and how I talk about how this toy has changed my life.

and the way I have sex.

And, I can't even,

thank this company

enough,

for doing what they have done, cause I am a person that

uses toys like this, and I'm fine, I feel so disconnected.

I feel like this is my own dick.

And I feel like,

this is my precious, and I

would- would kiss it to bed at night, give it-

make it a little bed, put a little blanket on it.

[little kiss noises] Love you, love you. Goodnight.

That's what it feels like, it feels like this is mine.

And it...

I'm getting emotional over a fucking peen. Chase Ross.

Anyways,

Have a great day.

Hope you enjoyed this.

Please take a look at part number two.

Have a great week!

Bye!

For more infomation >> THE BONO by TRANSTHETICS REVIEW [PART ONE: SOLO] [CC] - Duration: 14:20.

-------------------------------------------

Lego Batman Movie Penguin Arctic Roller 70911 Vs Indominus Rex Jurassic World Unboxing Animated - Duration: 10:51.

you

Lego Batman Movie Penguin Arctic Roller 70911 Vs Indominus Rex Jurassic World Unboxing Animated

look at super second yeah I got another

awesome Batman Lego set this is from the

new batman lego movie this is the

penguin arctic roller number 7 09 1100

this set is exclusive only to target so

you're not going to find this at toys r

us or any other toy stores i believe

amazon does have it so if you want to

check out my link below this video I

should have a link there where you could

actually buy it if you do buy it guys it

costs you the same price and I do get a

small sales commission so it does help

me and I really appreciate that and

let's check out the options of losing it

because it looks awesome this is both

does not float so he does come with a

little odd capable of firing missiles up

front

then the trunk open and it looks like

the boat shoots out of the trunk looks

like a little jet mobile or something

little Jets I mean yeah little chickies

about that okay ah so let's go ahead put

this together check it out and have some

fun okay let's check out and what would

in the block awesome so it looks like

you got two sets of instructions here

I'll book one book you've got some

stickers if you check in here usually

booked to they'll show you the other set

q

okay so here's some of the other sets

I've already done reviews and speed

builds with stop motion and also stop

motion videos of the Joker one and of

clay face okay let's see what else is in

here so you got bag number two big bag

of Legos in bag number one big bag of

Legos so this is a 305 feet set so it's

nothing too bad let's go ahead and check

it out okay so now we know why the

penguin is so angry looking if I got ate

by a dinosaur in the morning and pooped

out I would be pretty angry looking too

let's go ahead and take a look at the

penguin first so there you could see I

he's got his hat umbrella he's got like

some type of a shawl around his neck and

there's a look at the back you seen me

put him together so you got a better

idea of what he looks like and then

here's a good look at that man he's got

his uh batarangs he's got his off ha

long and everything his utility bill you

could take off his mask and then he's

got like where am I ty blach and on the

other side like serious look so there is

that man

and then he's got his cape of course

that car kind of slippery and then of

course let's take a look at the main

event which is the car this is the

awesome looking car off they made it

look almost like Cruella De Vil the car

if you ever watched a 101 dalmatian the

animated version this looks just like

her car so it is hilarious but ah I

don't know where to start I mean there's

so many options on this car first of all

he's got this cool like fish light type

thing which I really like the tires are

real rubber tires so that is cool nice

detailed windows here move back and

forth you can see like part of the

engines sticking out there big rubber

tires in the front this here is what you

would push down to shoot the missiles

off the front of the car I'll show you

that in a little bit and here's a good

look at the front of the car you got

lights here big oversized light there

you guys are two missiles law that fire

out at the same time when you push the

button over there ok then going down

this side of the car you got the big

fender here which I really like that

looks really cool movable mirror on this

side two rubber tires removable top and

here's a good look at the back of the

car it says high flyer on the license

plate the trunk as like a spare tire and

it swings open and this is where you

rest a little like getaway vehicle so

penguin fits right into that and he

could make it get away so it is it is

almost it almost looks like some type of

like little jet ski with some type of

flipper in the back of course because

penguin is athletic and then ah here's a

look at the trunk so this thing just

slides right into the trunk for a nice

d storage so that's cool here's a good

top view of the car and then let's go

ahead and take the top off so we could

check off the inside because I do like

the insides of the LEGO sets I mean they

they do usually do a really good job of

decorating it so you got a little

steering wheel here that actually move

the penguin fits right in there like

standing up to drive the car the roof

would go right over the top of it got

like a little instrument panel there and

the back there's like a little orange

grab bar and everything back there so

it's not as detailed as the Joker's car

inside if you took a look at the Joker's

ah my lego set with the Joker that one

is really cool also guys if you do like

this set down below the video I got a

link to it will take you to Amazon which

usually has the best price it costs you

the exact same amount so you are buying

an awesome lego toy for the best price

and also helping out my channels I

really appreciate that so let me know

what you guys think because I really do

like this time

Oh guys that was a lot of fun and if you

enjoyed the video make sure you click

Subscribe and the thumbs up button down

below the video in today's secret word

is the word going to put that in the

comments section below the video on

those you remember my club go to the

video ends there's a also then curves

awkward wasn't you

click the boxes below for a lot more fun

videos and if you want to see even more

go ahead and click the subscribe button

you

For more infomation >> Lego Batman Movie Penguin Arctic Roller 70911 Vs Indominus Rex Jurassic World Unboxing Animated - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

[BL] BÍ MẬT CỦA ADAM - TẬP 2 | SỐNG CHUNG | SITCOM ĐAM MỸ 2017 - Duration: 20:09.

For more infomation >> [BL] BÍ MẬT CỦA ADAM - TẬP 2 | SỐNG CHUNG | SITCOM ĐAM MỸ 2017 - Duration: 20:09.

-------------------------------------------

[Tłumaczenie PL] Soy Luna en Concierto (rozmowa + pocałunek Lutteo) - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> [Tłumaczenie PL] Soy Luna en Concierto (rozmowa + pocałunek Lutteo) - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Travel in Japan - Northeast Japan - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Travel in Japan - Northeast Japan - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Prometeu, a origem dos homens e a caixa de Pandora - Mitologia Grega ep. 02 - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Prometeu, a origem dos homens e a caixa de Pandora - Mitologia Grega ep. 02 - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

PPG Bedtime Stories - Its not a blanket! (Es ist keine Decke!) - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> PPG Bedtime Stories - Its not a blanket! (Es ist keine Decke!) - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

STREET FOOD HONG KONG (Mongkok PART 2) - Duration: 10:37.

For more infomation >> STREET FOOD HONG KONG (Mongkok PART 2) - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

HUGE THRIFT HAUL // Value Village, Talize, & Kind Exchange - Duration: 8:04.

Hello hello you guys it's Anna here and welcome back to my channel.

So today I thought I do a thrift haul for you guys.

I collected a lot of pieces uh from the past view weeks in my come thrifting with me video

so I thought I finally share this with you guys and I'm also going to be adding some

non-thrifted items, it's just 3 and I thought I would just squeeze them into this video

and I'm going to start off with the first store, this one I got from Kind Exchange and

this is just your plain Jane, basic t-shirt, I really like t-shirts, they're just really

comfortable and very easy to style I would say.

So this one I got this nice, light blue one.

It's very very stretchy and it does have kind of a little semi-cropped kind of finish to

the t-shirt and what I thought was really cool is the raw hems and the cuts on here.

I really like when t-shirts kind of have that little ripped sort of effect on there and

I just really like it because I saw myself wearing this either if I'm going to be sleeping

in or going out, having a casual day or if I want to run errands I thought this would

be a nice t-shirt to put on.

Also this one was for $5 at Kind Exchange so I thought that was pretty bomb for just

a t-shirt.

The next thrift store that I went to, this one is called Talize and I've been really

enjoying my time every time I go there because I'm able to find something no matter what

day I go, so I'm going to be sharing with you guys this little sweet, knit cardigan

and guys this has a hood which is really nice, um it kinda adds a little bit of pazazz to

the cardigan.

This is originally a Roxy brand and I was surprised that it was only $6.99 at Talize

so I thought it was pretty fair, pretty good and this cardigan it is pretty long one, I

think it goes maybe around my knee area but I just really like the colour of it, it's

a nice beige sort of white finish to it and it's just nice and soft and cozy.

This next cardigan um this was actually has pockets, it is just like a shade darker but

it doesn't have a hood whatsoever, um this one I picked it up for also $6.99 at Talize

and I just wanted some basic cardigan and I like how this cardigan is very light as

well, um so it is airy and if I decide to wear this in the Summer time or in the Spring

time, I feel like it wouldn't be a problem because the material is light.

Moving on to Value Village, they were having a 50% off sale so I thought I go and have

a trip and have the time of my life because I was like so happy guys, I found 3 awesome

really cool stuff.

So the first one this is your basic flannel.

I don't have a red and black flannel so I thought this was really cool.

This was for $4 but I got it for $2 just because it was half off and I thought that was a steal

for a flannel and the back here it's kind of cool cause it does have like some kind

of writing at the back but some of it, it has that effect where it's coming off.

I thought it was really cool, I thought I would wear this maybe if I were going to go

camping in the Summer or just having like a chill, relaxed day and just throwing on

a flannel, lounging around the house or something or even running outfits with this one.

Flannels are just a go to thing for me if I really don't know what to wear on a casual

day.

The next item is so friken sick!

I really like this, some of you guys might think it's a miss, some of you guys might

think it's a hit.

For me however, this one is definitely a hit um this one is kind of like a... hmm, how

do I explain it?

It's sort of, it's kind of like a grandma style jacket but I like that it's a mandarin

style, oriental kind of finish to this jacket, I thought it was really cool, I had to pick

it up because I tried it on and I thought it just looked really really nice and unique.

Normally I would not get things like this but I just wanted something that just stood

out and this was the item that did.

This one was for originally $10, but I got it for $5 and there's no harm in trying in

different things and picking up any crazy, cooky things that you would think would um,

you would just want to experiment or try on.

There's nothing wrong with that especially if you buy it at the thrift stores just because

you're not spending a lot of money anyways and if anything, if you don't like it you

could always just give it to your friend or donate it but for me, I want to try and maybe

fit this in like a lookbook or something or just wear it as like a nice plain jacket.

The only thing with this is that the shoulder pads, it's a litte bit, little bit too big

on me, like I feel like it kind of makes me look like I have really really big shoulders,

as you can tell there's a little bit of light and dark blue over here, um and this print

is just kind of like a floral sort of paisley print, it's like a vintage style sort of print

and I also love the velvet collar here and I'm really happy I found this so, I'm excited!

Alright guys this one is also another friken steal at Value Village I got these combat

boots, they're in like the best condition ever.

It was like $14 so I got it around for $7 which is crazy so I pretty much got this for

$7 and I like this because it does look fresh and brand new.

The brand of this is Aldo and I love the dark, dark chocolate colour of these combat boots

and it has the cool little zippers and just an overall style, it's right up my alley I

fell in love like right when I saw it and the fact that I saw it, it was size 6 I was

so so happy just picked it up and I put it in my cart and I knew exactly that I wanted

to wear this piece, the only issue, this is really funny, the ink from the soles inside

here, it actually sept in through my sock and then it also went all over my, the bottom

of my feet.

So it was pretty much all black and all like inked up so I basically, it took me about

like a few days to actually wash that off.

So just keep in mind when you do buy shoes uh you never know whats going to happen or

what to expect cause I really didn't expect to kind of bleed in, but this is obviously

really easily fixable, I planning on buying like some sort of soles that will not like

bleed into my feet.

So the last store that I'm going to be talking you guys about this one is non-thrifted store,

this is an online clothing shop um from Yoshop.com.

They actually sent me 3 more items so I thought I'd share this to you guys, this item I got,

this one is a cute little pink dress, very very light, little bit too sheer, but I will

show you guys in the try on portion, I thought it was really cute uh just because it kinda

reminds me one of those Free People dresses, it's very light and airy and also it does

have little bit of frills at the bottom, so I thought this would be a nice dress to kind

of style and wear and in the Spring time.

Pink is a perfect colour for Spring just because whenever I think of Spring I think of a lot

of floral prints, a lot of light colours and also pastel colours as well.

The next thing that I got, this beautiful accessory, this is also a arm chain, you guys

know how much I've been really getting into a lot of arm chains recently so I thought

I get this one up, its more of like a dark gold, rustic colour.

I would say it looks very very vintage looking and that's definitely my kinda thing, it has

this turquoise beads at the front here and I just thought it was really beautiful, and

I also find it really flattering whenever you wear these cool little armlets right around

your arm here and you're wearing your dress or like your t-shirt, it just definitely gives

it a more of a bohemian kinda look, so if you guys are into that then you'll love the

armlet.

And the last item I'm going to show you guys, this is also a similar armlet to the one that

I just showed you but it is a little bit longer, it does have these cool turquoise beads just

falling down, I think I'm going to have to like cut it a little bit, make it a little

bit shorter just because I don't want my armlet to be really long and just hanging down my

arm like that, but yeah I really do like styling armlets, I think this is going to be one of

my favourites to wear for this season.

So that is pretty much everything in this haul, I hope you guys enjoy it, definitely

give this video a thumbs up if you did and also let me know in the comments which item

is your favourite piece and I will see you guys in the next one I hope you guys have

an awesome, wonderful day.

Take care, bye!

For more infomation >> HUGE THRIFT HAUL // Value Village, Talize, & Kind Exchange - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

Monetized Videos But Ads Are Not Showing ON Youtube Channel {Problem Solve 100% With Proof} - Duration: 12:19.

Monetized Videos But Ads Are Not Showing ON Youtube Channel

For more infomation >> Monetized Videos But Ads Are Not Showing ON Youtube Channel {Problem Solve 100% With Proof} - Duration: 12:19.

-------------------------------------------

EPA Has Been Lying About Cancer And Monsanto's Roundup: A Deadly Coverup - Duration: 3:42.

Monsanto's Roundup is the most widely used weed killer in the world, but a key ingredient

in the chemical makeup is under fire once again for its link to cancer.

Back in 2015, the World Health Organization determined that glyphosate, the main chemical

in Roundup probably causes cancer, even though the Environmental Protection Agency had deemed

it safe.

But last week, a federal court unsealed documents showing communications between Monsanto and

the EPA over the safety of glyphosate.

Now I got to tell you, it's scary stuff.

Joining to talk about the stories, Farron Cousins, Executive Editor of Trial Lawyer

Magazine.

Farron, no surprise here.

I mean, this is a love affair with another corporation and the EPA.

It goes on forever doesn't it.

This one's ugly.

Well, it really is.

These documents that came out last week showed that for years the EPA and Monsanto were going

back and forth, talking to one another.

Monsanto offered up research that they had conducted showing that glyphosate Roundup

was perfectly safe.

Don't worry about it.

We've got this.

We're going to give this to you, Mr. EPA Man to use for your studies.

We'll get an academic ... This is what they said in the email.

We'll get an academic, a scientist, to put their name on it, turn it into you, you use

that to tell the world, to tell the United States glyphosate totally safe, don't worry

about it.

I call those people biostitutes.

You find them in universities.

They'll work for $100,000.

They'll turn out trash for whatever corporate America wants to talk ... I see them in court

all the time.

This case, though, there was actually debate within the EPA where you had real scientists

saying you know what, this is bad stuff.

This causes cancer.

This isn't like giving somebody a cold.

This will give them cancer.

That debate took place and that's what these documents are showing.

Yeah, absolutely.

Basically, we did have some scientists within the EPA, scientists who didn't want to just

taunt the industry's lines, wondering out loud why is it that every independent study

into the safety of glyphosate, why is the World Health Organization, why are all of

these groups concluding that this thing can cause cancer and yet we're going to rely on

basically the only study around that says it doesn't that happens to be funded controlled

by Monsanto?

A phonied up story.

I mean, that's the only way ... This was a phonied up story.

The industry paid for these phonied up scientists to write for whatever ... You pay them money,

they turn out what you want.

This phonied up story has probably killed thousands of people all over this ... I mean,

what if you're the person who did that?

You took money to create a phonied up story for Monsanto and in the end people died because

of it?

I mean the integrity of these studies, there's no question there's really quality problem

with the integrity.

We know that now because we know they were paid for it.

Oh, absolutely.

You know, we knew the EPA itself said back in the 1980s that glyphosate was linked to

Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

Then after a little bit of industry interference, some lobbying on behalf of Monsanto, they

came out six years later and said okay, we take it back.

We're going to scrub these old studies, remove these old EPA warnings.

Glyphosate does not cause cancer now suddenly after you talked to us and we saw your big

check book.

We're not going to say that it causes cancer anymore.

I got it.

Look, the next article that comes out in National Trial Lawyer Magazine, I want you to expose

who the scientists were, who the politicians were behind this whole thing.

We're going to do another story on it.

For more infomation >> EPA Has Been Lying About Cancer And Monsanto's Roundup: A Deadly Coverup - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

KRYON - (O TRUNFO / E OS ATRIBUTOS DO TRUNFO) - Duration: 11:07.

For more infomation >> KRYON - (O TRUNFO / E OS ATRIBUTOS DO TRUNFO) - Duration: 11:07.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 STUNT GÜZEL HAREKETLER (Türçe Altyazılı) - Duration: 16:54.

For more infomation >> GTA 5 STUNT GÜZEL HAREKETLER (Türçe Altyazılı) - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

Sex Toy drop prank on hot girls | Dildo Prank in India | GyankakshTv - Duration: 2:02.

Hi guys, I am Raghunath from GyankakshTv and in this prank let's see how Kolkata reacts when we drop a sex toy in front of them.

So, if you like this video, don't forget to share with everyone you can and comment your ideas for our other videos. And do subscribe our channel.

For more infomation >> Sex Toy drop prank on hot girls | Dildo Prank in India | GyankakshTv - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hello Girls - 小黑屋「XWill动态歌词版MV」 - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Hello Girls - 小黑屋「XWill动态歌词版MV」 - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Score! Hero #2 Cheguei até a 2° Temporada! - Duration: 12:17.

For more infomation >> Score! Hero #2 Cheguei até a 2° Temporada! - Duration: 12:17.

-------------------------------------------

Best Espresso Machine For Home 2017 - Duration: 3:43.

today I'm gonna show you top three best

espresso machines number one belong

easson 3300 magnifica super this is the

best espresso machine in our opinion

because of its super automatic features

that are very competitive pricing it

grinds the beans instantly and it mixes

steaming milk automatically to create

creamy frog and all the functions are

automatic just as a touch of the button

the reason this makes into the top of

our list is mainly because of its

pricing the features it offers does not

come at the price range this one is in

you can expect professional quality

espressos using this machine without

much hassle it allows up to 60 ounces

and water storage in the removable tank

and 7 ounces of being container our

recommendation is you go for this one if

you're looking for a super automatic

solution to your espresso making need

you won't find these features at this

low price this is definitely the best

espresso machine you can find currently

in the market the nearly perfect

experience you have of coffee making in

this one is unmatchable for more

information and latest price check

description below this video at number

two breville was 870 XL barista express

refill 870 is an upgrade to the breville

model listed above it is most of the

tasks automatically just like the

breathing model above the quality of

espresso is even better on this one but

the price is almost doubled it comes

with 15 bars Italian pump and a 1600 w

healing system which uses the thermal

coil just like Brazil 800 uses purge

function which allows itself to hear the

water at a right temperature and give

you the best quality taste the water

tank on this one is around 2 L capacity

you'll need to play around with the

functions a bit to make it suit your

taste if you don't prefer doing that

then don't go for this model our

recommendation is to go for this one if

budget is not a concern for you and if

you prefer great espresso at your

convenience easily it has a built-in

grinder and does the job very well

overall we advise you to check this out

it matches your needs and budget number

three breville 800jexl 15 bar triple

priming Greenville 800 es XL 15 bar

triple priming is one of the best

espresso machines making into our list

at number three it has built-in purge

function which allows the water

temperature to adjust itself at an

optimal level for espresso extraction

once that's done it is triple priming

pump which releases three bursts of hot

water and coffee ground thus giving you

the best taste of flavor if you want a

genuinely good espresso machine then

reveal 800 they'll do it for you the

outer body is entirely made of stainless

steel which gives you an idea of the

quality the front fill water tank can

store up to 2.2 liters and it is

removable as well our recommendation is

this is a good quality espresso machine

in which you don't have to spend five

hundred dollars and still get the same

kind of quality our suggestion would be

to give it a shot and see if it matches

your needs for more information and

latest price check description below

this video thank you for watching this

video please share this video and give

me a thumbs up and also don't forget to

subscribe my channel

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét