Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

("Round and Round" by Kim Jungmin)

♪ You're always staring at me ♪

♪ You're always just being cautious ♪

♪ You're always whispering sweet nothings ♪

♪ So why can't you tell me you love me? ♪

♪ You're always staring at me ♪

♪ You're always making me antsy ♪

♪ We never drift too far ♪

♪ But are never close enough ♪

♪ In that alley I miss so much, we stand ♪

♪ My heart awashes with longing ♪

Alright! Round and round!

Come on!

♪ You're always staring at me ♪

♪ You're always making me antsy ♪

♪ We never drift too far ♪

♪ But are never close enough ♪

♪ In that alley I miss so much, we stand ♪

♪ My heart awashes with longing ♪

♪ What do I do? ♪

♪ Our relationship goes round and round ♪

♪ The way time numbs passion ♪

♪ I'm afraid we'll drift apart with time ♪

♪ What do I do? ♪

♪ Our relationship goes round and round ♪

♪ The way time numbs passion ♪

♪ I'm afraid we'll drift apart with time ♪

♪ Round and round ♪

♪ Round and round ♪

♪ The way time numbs passion ♪

♪ I'm afraid we'll drift apart with time ♪

♪ What do I do? ♪

♪ Our relationship goes round and round ♪

♪ The way time numbs passion ♪

♪ I'm afraid we'll drift apart with time ♪

♪ I'm afraid ♪

♪ I'm afraid ♪

♪ I'm afraid ♪

(Kim Jungmin, the legend)

Thank you.

(Tough guy rocker transforms into a fun, adorable guy)

("Round and Round" by Kim Jungmin)

For more infomation >> Kim Jungmin - Round and Round |김정민 - 빙글빙글 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

False Harm: Eating Garlic Along With Eggs Harms The Dead - Duration: 15:34.

For more infomation >> False Harm: Eating Garlic Along With Eggs Harms The Dead - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

Nhờ THẦN TÀI dẫn lối, 3 con giáp này có nhiều MỐI LÀM ĂN kếch xù trong năm 2017 - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Nhờ THẦN TÀI dẫn lối, 3 con giáp này có nhiều MỐI LÀM ĂN kếch xù trong năm 2017 - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Am I Overcoming My Disability? - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> Am I Overcoming My Disability? - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

เจ๋อโบกวนจีน แจกรางวัล ฉลองเพจยอดฟอลเกิน 10,000 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> เจ๋อโบกวนจีน แจกรางวัล ฉลองเพจยอดฟอลเกิน 10,000 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Rain chances continue Saturday - Duration: 1:18.

LEAVENWORTH,

40'S, 50'S, 52 IN BELTON,

LAWRENCE, KANSAS CURRENTLY AT 48

DEGREES ARE HERE IS YOUR FIRST

ALERT PLANNER FOR THE REST OF

TODAY.

BY LUNCHTIME, 55 FOR

TEMPERATURES, THE CLOUDS AND

CHANCES OF RAIN, THEY WILL KEEP

OUR TEMPERATURES STUDY IN THE

LOW TO MID 50'S.

WE WILL NOT BUDGE TOO FAR FROM

IT.

BY 2:00 P.M., 56 FOR A HIGH

TEMPERATURE.

THAT IS OUR HIGH THIS AFTERNOON.

BY 4:00 P.M., 50 FOUR, WINDS 10

TO 15 MILES AN HOUR.

I HEAR THE ELITE EIGHT IS IN

TOWN AT THE SPRINT CENTER, AND

THE ONE AND ONLY KU IS PLAYING

AGAINST OUR AGAIN.

LET'S SAY YOU ARE GOING OUT TO

POWER & LIGHT EARLY BEFORE THE

GAME, MAYBE TO CHECK THE EARLIER

GAMES, BY NOON, 55 FOR A

TEMPERATURE COME BY 3:00 P.M.,

56.

A SLIM CHANCE OF RAIN BY 6:00

P.M., BEGINNING TO DRY OUT, BUT

I WOULD STILL BRING THE UMBRELLA

OR THE PONCHO WITH YOU.

7-DAY FORECAST, BEGINNING TO DRY

UP BY SUNDAY, SAID IF YOU HAVE

OUTDOOR PLANS THIS WEEKEND, I

WOULD PUT THEM ON SUNDAY,

TOMORROW.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A HIGH OF 63.

I WOULDN'T CHANCE OF RAIN

ARRIVES LATE SUNDAY, I AM

TALKING MIDNIGHT INTO EARLY

MONDAY MORNING.

HIGH TEMPERATURE OF 62 FOR YOUR

MONDAY.

For more infomation >> Rain chances continue Saturday - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

LATINO ROMANTICO 2017 - Enrique Iglesia, Shakira, Ricky Martin - LATIN LOVE HITS - Duration: 1:00:51.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> LATINO ROMANTICO 2017 - Enrique Iglesia, Shakira, Ricky Martin - LATIN LOVE HITS - Duration: 1:00:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw a purple ice cream for kid - Kids Learn Painting - Duration: 3:19.

How to draw a purple ice cream for kid Videos with the following content: #Color #Coloring #draw #drawing #Howtodraw #drawforkids #teachdrawing #coloringpages #learndrawing #Cartoon #Spiderman #FrozenElsa #Elsa #Anna #Joker #Witch Feel free to share, comment and subscribe to the youtube channel to watch upcoming videos. Thank you! Subscribe Channel: https://goo.gl/SvBzah Playlist: https://goo.gl/r1eqWx https://goo.gl/ITUVR2 Follow facebook: https://goo.gl/AKEDUm Follow Google plus: https://goo.gl/xkDdjG Follow blogspot: https://goo.gl/BfZPur Wish you and your family a relaxing and happy time. Sincerely thank you for visiting my videos and YouTube channel.

For more infomation >> How to draw a purple ice cream for kid - Kids Learn Painting - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

NO MIRROR MAKEUP CHALLENGE | Liz - Duration: 7:32.

Hello everyone!

Today I am doing something I never did before and it's out of my comfort zone

but yeah, I am going to do it anyways

it's the no mirror makeup challenge!

I think it's going to be one big mess

oh well, that's something we are both going to find out

so if you're curious on how it'll turn out, keep watching!

the first thing I have to do is remove my makeup

I'll turn away my mirror so I can't see myself anymore

and then I'll start

okay, look

mirror is gone and nothing else I can see myself in

I am already scared

I am afraid I'll look like a clown or something

I'm just gonna do it

this feels so wrong

I am just thinking; how do I normally move with my hands? I don't know!

now I am frowning whilst doing the eyebrows

so this is how it feels to be blind, well, makeup wise

I feel like my eyebrow is a meter thick right now

and I need to stop frowning when doing my eyebrows

we'll just have to deal with it

the eyebrow mascara

I want to look in the mirror so badly

I have two eyeshadow palettes here

I am not looking in the mirrors btw, holding them like this

I think I'll just do something simple

but first the eyeshadow base

what if it ends up in my eye

white eyeshadow

I always also put this underneath my eyebrows, so it works like a highlighter also

if I have white eyebrows now, sorry

most of the time I take a light brown eyeshadow

it's because I think it's a pretty color but it works as a transition shade at the same time

so when I put on dark eyeshadow it blends nicely

I always do that so I am also doing it today

If you do your makeup like this you completely forget how you move your hands normally

so now I know that I normally really focus on what I see in the mirror

kinda logical, but this is something I am thinking of now

the scariest part; eyeliner

I am just doing what I always do; an inner and outer wing

not a wing IN my eye

I messed that up I think

where did I leave my line? I don't know anymore

I messed that up again

and this also

it's all going wrong but oh well

if I have a mirror I am doing everything really secure and right now it's going all over the place

my waterline has to be black also of course

normally this isn't so scary, but right now I can't really see if I am close to my actual eye or not

that was my eye

I normally do something like this

every concealer is too dark for me so I just use eyeshadow as concealer

mascara, that's never really an issue

if I don't poke in my eye or leave weird smudges around my eyes

I poked in my eye again! and I think it went wrong under here just now aswell

I feel like the mascara is on my lens

It's probably okay

kudo's for everyone who can do their makeup without a mirror, cause it's not that easy

moving on to... lipstick

I am going to use liquid lipstick, to make it harder for myself

but first lipliner

I don't know why I'm doing this because it'll turn out bad anyways

don't have such bad ideas of yourself, you just can

this is hard because you don't really feel where you are

that went outside the lines

I am also putting on highlighter, just because I want to

what color do I have? brown? yea

and just because it's fun, I'll also use the pink one

just like I'm smiling

that didn't make sense at all

I think that's it

eyebrows, eyeshadow, eyeliner, concealer stuff, mascara, lipstick

and... what's it called again

that glowy stuff, highlighter

I am going to turn the mirror because I am very curious

go and turn around mirror, you can do it

I have a massive smudge right here

I think it's not even that bad of a job

of course my eyebrows are hideous

other than that, the eyeliner, hmm..

can't really talk about that as well

but overall it isn't that bad

I expected alot worse

I think I succeeded this challenge

do you think that aswell? let me know by liking this video!

other than that, I hope you enjoyed watching this video of course

I really enjoyed making it

I will see you again next week, bye!

For more infomation >> NO MIRROR MAKEUP CHALLENGE | Liz - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Season 2, Episode 11: 'Bram and Patrick Break Into House' | Colony - Duration: 2:08.

[watch beeping]

All right, let's go.

♪ ♪

[faint gunshots]

[dog barking]

[people yelling]

[faint gunshots] [woman screams]

Hey!

Move your feet.

♪ ♪

[faint gunshots]

[man yells]

[faint gunshots]

[faint gunshots]

[man yells]

[faint gunshots]

[faint gunshots, people yelling]

[object clatters]

[faint tapping]

- Did you hear that?

[gunshots] - [grunts]

- [breathing heavily]

[dramatic music]

♪ ♪

For more infomation >> Season 2, Episode 11: 'Bram and Patrick Break Into House' | Colony - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Reggaeton Mix 2017 - Musica Latina Lusi Fonsi, Maluma, Pitbull, Ozuna, Carlos Vives - Duration: 1:02:04.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Reggaeton Mix 2017 - Musica Latina Lusi Fonsi, Maluma, Pitbull, Ozuna, Carlos Vives - Duration: 1:02:04.

-------------------------------------------

Park Kiyoung - Goodbye Written on the Window | 박기영 - 유리창에 그린 안녕 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 6:08.

Hello, It's great to see you. I'm Park Kiyoung.

Today I'll be singing "Goodbye Written on the Window,"

which Kim Seungjin sang.

I'm so sad that I won't be on "Immortal Songs"

for a while because I have to prepare for a concert.

That's why I'll really give my all today.

Rock will never die.

Are you ready to have fun, everyone?

Let's get started.

("Goodbye Written on the Window" by Park Kiyoung)

♪ Through the window ♪

♪ I saw you walking away ♪

♪ You're as lonely as a cold breeze ♪

♪ Wearing that tragic smile ♪

♪ Not knowing ♪

♪ We turn away from one another ♪

♪ In my heart, memories of us remain ♪

♪ I will regret walking away like this ♪

♪ When I see you, I can't think of any excuses ♪

♪ I lean on the pale glass window ♪

♪ Writing the word goodbye ♪

♪ My heart aches, unable to go back to you ♪

♪ You don't know that feeling ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ We hesitated ♪

♪ And parted ways ♪

♪ But now, I can't recall why I hated you then ♪

♪ I will regret walking away like this ♪

♪ When I see you, I can't think of any excuses ♪

♪ I lean on the pale glass window ♪

♪ Writing the word goodbye ♪

♪ My heart aches, unable to go back to you ♪

♪ You don't know that feeling ♪

♪ I lean on the pale glass window, goodbye ♪

♪ My heart aches, unable to go back to you ♪

♪ You don't know that feeling ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

♪ You grow further away ♪

Thank you.

(Plaintive cry of not being able to approach your love)

("Goodbye Written on the Window" by Park Kiyoung)

For more infomation >> Park Kiyoung - Goodbye Written on the Window | 박기영 - 유리창에 그린 안녕 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

කුණුහරුප නැති මල් මල් Sinhala NONSTOP with SAHARA FLASH Sri Lankan Live Band Show - Duration: 28:23.

Sinhala NONSTOP with SAHARA FLASH Sri Lankan Live Band Show

For more infomation >> කුණුහරුප නැති මල් මල් Sinhala NONSTOP with SAHARA FLASH Sri Lankan Live Band Show - Duration: 28:23.

-------------------------------------------

Salmo 92 - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Salmo 92 - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Lee & Kim Sa-eun - I See | 마이클리 & 김사은 - 보이네 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 5:28.

Today, we'll be singing Nami's "I See You."

Have you seen the movie "La La Land"?

(Dressed like the characters from the movie)

We made the movie into a musical version,

so we hope you like it.

Thank you.

Enjoy the show.

("I See" by Michael Lee & Kim Sa-eun)

♪ I see you ♪

♪ No matter where I go you're there ♪

♪ I see you ♪

♪ In every little thing we shared ♪

♪ Counting as the days go by ♪

♪ Will you come back to me? ♪

♪ Because my heart remembers ♪

♪ You holding on to me ♪

♪ These memories ♪

♪ You left behind are everywhere ♪

♪ I think of my past love ♪

♪ And I grow gaunt ♪

♪ My dreams have been left here ♪

♪ Many years have passed ♪

♪ I see them, I see the lights ♪

♪ I see them, I see your eyes ♪

♪ Will the years make me forget? ♪

♪ The tea's grown cold and you walk away ♪

♪ My heart's filled with longing ♪

♪ I think of my past love ♪

♪ And I grow gaunt ♪

♪ My dreams have been left here ♪

♪ Many years have passed ♪

♪ Why can't we be together? ♪

♪ Why can't we be together? ♪

♪ I see you, my love ♪

♪ I can see you ♪

♪ I see you, my love ♪

♪ I can see you ♪

♪ I think of my past love ♪

♪ And I grow gaunt ♪

♪ My dreams have been left here ♪

♪ Many years have passed ♪

♪ Why can't we be together? ♪

♪ Why can't we be together? ♪

♪ I see that alleyway ♪

♪ I see them, I see the lights ♪

♪ I see those streetlights ♪

♪ I see them, I see your eyes ♪

(Magical performance that makes you fall in love)

("I See" by Michael Lee & Kim Sa-eun)

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Michael Lee & Kim Sa-eun - I See | 마이클리 & 김사은 - 보이네 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Iron Fist Discussion - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Iron Fist Discussion - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw and coloring the green cream for kid - Kids Learn Painting - Duration: 5:19.

How to draw and coloring the green cream for kid Videos with the following content: #Color #Coloring #draw #drawing #Howtodraw #drawforkids #teachdrawing #coloringpages #learndrawing #Cartoon #Spiderman #FrozenElsa #Elsa #Anna #Joker #Witch Feel free to share, comment and subscribe to the youtube channel to watch upcoming videos. Thank you! Subscribe Channel: https://goo.gl/SvBzah Playlist: https://goo.gl/r1eqWx https://goo.gl/ITUVR2 Follow facebook: https://goo.gl/AKEDUm Follow Google plus: https://goo.gl/xkDdjG Follow blogspot: https://goo.gl/BfZPur Wish you and your family a relaxing and happy time. Sincerely thank you for visiting my videos and YouTube channel.

For more infomation >> How to draw and coloring the green cream for kid - Kids Learn Painting - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

🎮 Makeup Kids Games for Girls - Hannah's High School Crush | Makeover Best Games For Kids HD - Duration: 17:10.

Makeup Kids Games for Girls - Hannah's High School Crush | Makeover Best Games For Kids HD.

For more infomation >> 🎮 Makeup Kids Games for Girls - Hannah's High School Crush | Makeover Best Games For Kids HD - Duration: 17:10.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Wansun & KNK - Great Joy | 김완선 & 크나큰 - 환희 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 6:15.

Hello.

Hello. I'm Kim Wansun.

Let's introduce ourselves. 1, 2! Hello, we're KNK!

We'll give this performance our all.

We'll be singing Jung Sura's "Great Joy."

(Jung Sura's "Great Joy" will now begin)

("Great Joy" by Kim Wansun & KNK)

One, two, three, four!

If you know the song, sing along with us!

Let's stay positive, everyone!

Let's go!

Are you clapping? I can't hear it!

Shout!

♪ You came to me out of the blue ♪

♪ Making me feel butterflies in my stomach ♪

♪ Love lingered in our two hearts ♪

♪ Whispering sweet nothings endlessly ♪

♪ Right now, with your hand in mine ♪

♪ The whole world looks so beautiful ♪

♪ Will you be my source of joy now? ♪

♪ Will you be my source of sorrow now? ♪

♪ If we share the pain ♪

♪ We will feel reborn ♪

♪ Will you tell me about your joys now? ♪

♪ Will you tell me about your sorrows now? ♪

♪ If we share the pain ♪

♪ We will find joy ♪

♪ One day, I looked into your eyes ♪

♪ And began to dream of a future ♪

♪ For the sake of our lives ♪

♪ Love burns wildly in our hearts ♪

♪ Right now, with your hand in mine ♪

♪ The whole world looks so beautiful ♪

♪ Will you be my source of joy now? ♪

♪ Will you be my source of sorrow now? ♪

♪ If we share the pain ♪

♪ We will feel reborn ♪

♪ Will you tell me about your joys now? ♪

♪ Will you tell me about your sorrows now? ♪

♪ If we share the pain ♪

♪ We will find joy ♪

♪ When did we start? ♪

♪ Time gave us the answer ♪

♪ Though we turn in different directions ♪

♪ We will meet again ♪

♪ That day is the 7th of July ♪

♪ When did we start? ♪

♪ On the day we met ♪

♪ We turn back around ♪

♪ And meet up once more ♪

♪ That day is the 7th of July ♪

One, two, three, four!

One, two, three, four!

♪ Will you be my source of joy now? ♪

♪ Will you be my source of sorrow now? ♪

♪ If we share the pain ♪

♪ We will feel reborn ♪

♪ Will you tell me about your joys now? ♪

♪ Will you tell me about your sorrows now? ♪

♪ If we share the pain ♪

♪ We will find joy ♪

♪ Will you tell me about your joys now? ♪

♪ Will you tell me about your sorrows now? ♪

♪ If we share the pain ♪

♪ We will find joy ♪

Everybody, shout!

(Moving performance that breaks)

(Generational boundaries)

("Great Joy" by Kim Wansun & KNK)

Thank you.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

For more infomation >> Kim Wansun & KNK - Great Joy | 김완선 & 크나큰 - 환희 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.03.25] - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

The Wolf's rain - dawne wspomnienia (REMASTERED) - Duration: 2:02.

What are you thinking about?

Ever since forests have been burned,

we must fight to survive

And we have to hide.

We can not reveal ourselves as wolves like before.

It used to be better.

As a puppy I was found in an incinerated forest

and brought up by an indians.

Since you have brought up by indians,

why you don't trust people.

Can't you understand? This is something diffrent.

I understand well.

I will go for Toboe.

Well go.

I will turn.

Oh no, what was that?

What happened?

It was Kuen, he shot me.

You will heal.

Right, let's go for Toboe.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét