Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 26 2017

Asslamualikum

Tow Successful Name of Allah read at night and in next morning your every Hajat will be fulfilled very soon

For read these wazaif you are not allowed of any permission.These wazaif are of according to Quran Hadis and every person can read these wazaif easily.These wazaif are best treatment of every Disease and of all problems of life

You can get and find our all new wazaif on daily basis every day on our channel Qurani wazaif

If you did not Subscribe our Youtube channel Qurani Wazaif now yet so please First Subscribe our channel so that you can get alert and can find our all new wazaif every day

Audience Today i want to told you of about very successul Two names of Allah read at night and your every Hajat will be fullfilled in the next Morning very soon

This is Qurani Wazifa

Your Read after reading namaz isha one Hundred Time Ya mujeebu Ya wahabu after reading Eleven Eleven Times before and after Darood pak

For more infomation >> qurani wazifa for money|islami wazifa for success in hindi|wazifa for problems|wazifa for hajat - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

[한글자막] 고든 램지 치킨 손질하는 법 - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> [한글자막] 고든 램지 치킨 손질하는 법 - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Quán quân 'Người hùng tí hon' lột xác ở 'Thần tượng tương lai' - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Quán quân 'Người hùng tí hon' lột xác ở 'Thần tượng tương lai' - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Struggle Forest Escape walkthrough AVM Games. - Duration: 9:10.

For more infomation >> Struggle Forest Escape walkthrough AVM Games. - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 Top 5 - Massey Ferguson - Duration: 5:49.

[Number 5]

Vehicle configuration

[Number 4]

IC control

Vehicle configuration

(Engine)[KM = HP]

[Number 3]

IC control

Vehicle configuration

(Engine)[KM = HP]

[Number 2]

IC control

Vehicle configuration

[Number 1]

IC control

Vehicle configuration

(Engine)[KM = HP]

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 Top 5 - Massey Ferguson - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

laughing - Duration: 0:06.

9/11

For more infomation >> laughing - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

素人日語_06 -は行, はひふへほ, 50音, 平假名 ,自學日文(Boy's Planet) 中文字幕 - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> 素人日語_06 -は行, はひふへほ, 50音, 平假名 ,自學日文(Boy's Planet) 中文字幕 - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

ЧЕГО БОЯТСЯ ЗНАКИ ЗОДИАКА 👀 😨 - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> ЧЕГО БОЯТСЯ ЗНАКИ ЗОДИАКА 👀 😨 - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

世界最大のメインクーン! 家族想いの大きな猫は、赤ちゃんへの愛情も特大!?【癒される】 - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> 世界最大のメインクーン! 家族想いの大きな猫は、赤ちゃんへの愛情も特大!?【癒される】 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

TASTING KOREAN TREATS #2 - Duration: 16:36.

- Hello!

Alright guys, welcome to My Virgin Kitchen.

Hope you are well.

Today we're tasting some more treats

from around the world, you guys have

been sending in.

If you missed any others, there's

a playlist; if you click up here somewhere

there's a link and down below

- Down below.

- Look how they interact.

Phoebe and Chloe joining me for this one.

Jenny has sent me this lovely card.

Look at that, what animal is that.

- Awww, cat.

- Awww, a cat.

- This is a cat, it's not a walrus.

Hello Jenny.

"Hello Barry, my name is Jenny

and I was just recently found your

YouTube Channel while

(sound of fast forwarding audio tape)

Gracefully, Jenny has been very kind

to send us some treats from Korea

that we are gonna give our very

English and honest reaction to.

- Yeah!

- Yeah!

- Let's do it.

And, as always, the pugs are here

and they're gonna go for a walk after

this video.

First up, by Ace, which has got a lovely

lady there, having a cup of tea,

are these by "Hiatai?"

Jenny's very kindly put notes on each

of these.

They're like square biscuits, right?

Is that what it looks like to you?

- Yeah.

- They look a bit like Tuck Biscuits

here in the U.K., which, I detest!

Great!

Do you want to open them up?

- Okay.

- Jenny says, "Just simple, buttery crackers.

Great with tea or coffee.

I recommend coffee more than tea though.

Dip it in coffee and eat it."

Wow.

- Oh, those look yummy!

- I might like those 'cause you can't smell,

um, the Tuck Biscuits have like a

cheesy little tang on it.

- Yeah, that smells nice.

- Yeah? Let's have a munch.

I just got some coffee, actually,

so I'm gonna

- Oh, we could dip one in daddy's coffee.

- Mmmm.

- I think they're quite nice.

- Not bad.

And the thing is there's something about

the texture though that I don't like

which is off straight away.

- Mmm, mmm, mmm.

- Let's try it in my coffee.

What do you think?

- Yummy.

- It tastes a bit of the ones we have here,

like Ritz Crackers.

- They do taste like Ritz but I can't

get, they're cheesier, they're more

salty, isn't it.

- Mmm.

- That's not a bad start.

Okay, next up.

Looks like it's got some sort of Greek

writing on it.

Are these Honey

- Honey butter chips.

- I forget that she can read now.

And Chloe can read nearly too.

- I could read cat!

- You can read cat?

- You can read the minds of cats.

- I know how you write cat, calica - at, cat.

- Cat. That's right.

Honey butter chips.

So, there has recently been a big hope

for these chips in Korea.

Made of gourmet butter.

From France, apparently.

Ooh, la-la.

- I've never been to France.

- You've never been to France?

I will take you there, mate.

Um, these are potato chips seasoned

with honey and butter.

- Honey-G, when I say "honey," you say "G,"

Honey! G!

- No.

- Honey! G!

- No. Stop. Thank you.

If you don't know who Honey G is

you don't want to, okay?

That was last year.

So, these are basically honey butter crisps.

You've got a potato crisp there

being laced in honey and a bee

just gently hovering over it.

So, hopefully, this will taste sweet.

- Yeah?

- Yay!!

- I'm gonna open it and I want you to

tell the camera the first smell

that comes into your mind.

Go!

- Oh, I thought

- A peanut butter with jelly on top and

it poos out of your tummy.

- I smell like a marmalade-y honey.

- That's a much more sensible answer.

High-five!

Ah! I need to sort this.

Smells a bit like ice cream to me,

doesn't it?

- Yeah.

- Ewwww.

- You still smell a poo?

Alright, take one then mate.

- No.

- You don't want one?

- No.

- Okay.

I'm gonna try one.

Potato crisp snack.

- Butter and honey crisps.

- Ooooh!

- Mmmm, that's good.

- You don't like it do you?

- It's honey.

- She's got that face where she's like,

she's not sure.

- Tangy.

- That's not, that's not tangy.

That tastes like really, creamy butter.

Tastes like cream-flavored crisps.

I really like them, you can't really

taste the honey.

- Try some.

- No.

- Go on, mate, go on.

- No, no, no, no.

- Go on, you can do it.

- Peer pressure.

Come on, mate.

Alright, here we go.

- I'll just try a little bit.

- Yes, are you gonna try one?

- Just a little bit.

- Gonna try a little bit, she snaps

off the smallest amount of crisp

I've ever seen.

- Go like this.

- Come on.

- It just, just tastes like butter

but as Phoebe said to me a minute ago,

it does have like chives on it or something.

- Yummy!

- You like it?

What does it taste like to you?

- Tastes like butter.

- Like butter.

- Butter cream!

- Treat number three.

- Treat number three, here we go.

The girls straight away saw that this

is Pokemon on there.

- Pokemon Go!

- Yeah, there are loads of Pokemon

characters on these.

These are Saycom Dalcom, which literally

translates to sour and sweet.

These are fruit-flavored, gummy, jelly-soft

candy chews, tangy bursts of flavour in each one.

Four flavours; strawberry, grape, lemon and peach.

We're gonna try one.

- You're Princess Peach.

- I'm loving the packaging on it.

That peach looks really depressed.

Look at that, depressed peach.

Call this number.

- Guess what? On strawberry, it just has

a strawberry fruit one.

- Oh wow! That helps, doesn't it?

- Mmm-hmm.

- Smell that, smell that.

It's really strong flavour.

You gonna have a go, yeah?

Whoa!

- It's quite hard.

- It is, yeah, it's quite hard.

- And you have to be careful with my teeth

because I have a wiggly tooth.

- Oh, Chloe's got a wobbly tooth, haven't you?

- My first one.

- Mmmm. They're really good though.

- They're really nice, the strawberry ones.

- They're quite nice, Jenny.

- They're quite like some sweets here in

the U.K. called Chewits, they're just,

they're rammed full of flavours, aren't they?

- That's what I mean.

- Yeah. They had a big rectory dinosaur after it,

like "raawwr," taking over the city in

one of those like old-school movies re-hashed

but these guys have just gone for pokemon.

- Treat number four!

- Treat number four are these noodles.

I've had something similar to this

on a previous Asian-themed taste-test video.

It was like "you've gotta crunch it, broke it,

taste it," I can't remember.

It had a blue dinosaur on the front.

It was amazing.

This, I think, is pretty much the

same concept, right?

So, instead of being, these are like noodles.

Okay girls?

- Yeah.

- But rather than like cooking them,

as Jenny says, it translates into

"break-break."

Ramen-style noodles but you don't cook it,

you just crush it, open it and season it.

Shake and enjoy.

- Alright.

- Let me try!

- Alright! Enough. Poor Noodles.

And now we open up.

Ah ha! And we have a seasoning cache,

so there's a powder in there.

We're going to put powder in that way.

Where are you going?

- My cushion fell down.

- Okay. We're gonna scrunch it up.

Now shake it, shake the bag as hard as you can.

- I'll do it.

- Shake it, shake it, shake it.

- Nice.

(singing in another language)

- It's raining!

- It's raining seasoning.

- It's raining, this morning, the

old man is morning.

- See that, folks, see that?

Nice, huh, is that good?

You like that?

Would you like to take some out

of the bag or take some off of,

from the palm of your father?

There we go, here we go.

- Whoa, they smell like Crispit.

- Ooooh!

(singing in another language)

- It's dancing and singing, is it?

Mmm!

- It's actually quite nice.

- Yeah, it's weird 'cause it feels like

they need to be cooked but they are quite

dry and crispy and actually rather stonking.

- Stonking.

- That's really nice.

- Really nice; Phoebe really likes it; Chloe

wants to sing (inaudible).

I really like it too!

(singing in foreign language)

- It's good.

- Treat five!

- Treat five.

When I first saw these, I thought they

were gonna be like habanero-flavored crisps

I was gonna feed to my kids for your

viewing pleasure, which I probably would have done.

- Yes.

Yes.

- But actually, they are still spicy but

they're rice cakes.

I'll take off this so you can have

a look at the packaging.

Spicy, rice-cake flavoured snacks.

Spicy rice-cake or "chu-chuc bookie"

is a popular street food in Korea.

Spicy and sweet goodness, this is the first

and original spicy rice cake flavoured snack.

It even has parsley sprinkled on the top.

They have a very excited winking person

holding a sausage on a fork, just there.

They're sort of like going "errrr."

Do you trust that person?

Do you trust them?

- No.

- Oh my gosh, that was hard to open.

- Lady Gaga.

- Lady Gaga? What are you talking about?

Smell it; get your nose in there.

- Mmmm. Lady Gaga!

- What? I thought it was supposed

to be rice cakes!

Look at this, it looks like pasta.

- Lady Gaga!

- It looks like pasta, see that?

- It does have the parsley on it, doesn't it?

- Parsley.

- Yeah.

- Smells quite plain.

- It looks quite sticky as well.

Are you ready?

- Mmm hmmm.

- Oooh.

- Quite spicy.

- I like that.

- Are you sure that's not short, red pasta?

- Ah, my mouth is on fire!

- She's going to her drink station.

Have I killed my kids? Ooooh; that does

have a bit of heat, actually.

How are you?

- Yeah.

- [Chloe] That was spicy!

- Actually, I need some of that drink actually.

Ooh! That does have a bit of a kick it just,

it creeps up on you.

You first you get the "hello, I'm the parsley,

I look like pasta, do do do do" - nice sort of

sweet, tangy action, then boom!

Fire!

Alright?

- Treat number six.

- Treat number six is by "Nongshim."

What does "Nongshim" sound like?

- King Kong.

- King Kong, it sounds like a a monkey.

- King Kom Kim!

- King Kom Kim?

- Worship?

- Worship. We're getting deep.

Honey and apple flavoured crisps.

Twisted crackers coated with honey, these

are also one of my favourite snacks.

It's great for your sweet tooth,

although it's not an overload of sugar.

Which is good with kids because otherwise

they'd be bouncing around like Spiderman swinging

around the house later, too much sugar.

- That smells like honey.

- Honey.

- Mmmm. When I say Honey, you say G!

- Shut up. When I say Honey, you say shut up, okay?

- Okay.

- Whew. Those are crisps.

- These are crisps, if you set them in half

they all got like these little bits

in them that fall out.

- Alright, it looks very rice-cakey.

It's quite delicate in the look of it.

Shall we go for a taste?

Honey and apple.

I don't like that at all.

Do you like it?

- I love it!

- I don't like it.

- No, that's, I can really taste the

honey in that, however these other ones,

how these were supposed to be honey and butter?

You could just taste the butter?

That is just like eating spoonfuls of honey.

Winnie the Pooh would love that, right?

- Yep.

- Where's Chloe going?

(crosstalk)

- Chloe's near dying.

- No, I'm not, I'm not dying.

- Don't die on me.

- I'm not gonna die on you, I'm not.

I'm just joking.

- You're just joking about death, great.

- They are weird though.

They're like something you wouldn't

want on the bottom of your foot.

- Stop dying.

They do look a bit niggy though, don't they?

Look at that; ticky-ticky-ticky-ticky!

- They look like whisks.

- Yes. Anyhow, we've got two sweet things

to finish off on.

- Treat number seven!

- Number seven is, uh, "KonJoe," which sounds

a bit like a pawn show we put on when it's

raining but it's "KonJoe."

They are like chocolatey things, like that.

"All time favourite of mine," Jenny says,

"Round, ball-shaped crackers with chocolate

cream filling and with adorable characters

printed on them.

They're also easy to carry around."

- I love cream.

- You can just walk around and nibble on them.

Looks a bit like a coffee cup, right Phoebes?

- From the coffee shop.

- And these definitely look very yummy.

- They do look very yummy.

I've seen these before but I've never really

known the name of them or the brand

but now we do know.

- And they look chocolatey, 'cause look, it

looks like there's a thing that's chocolate

chips inside.

- Amazing, amazing investigation, Chloe.

Let's pull this off, take off the seal (singing).

Did you get that joke?

- No.

- Seal! Kiss from a Rose.

That's for the adults out there.

They have faces, we have faces, people!

- They smell cocoa-y.

- They do smell very, oh, Chloe's

going straight in now.

- I'm going five,

- Have a bite, yeah?

- Six, seven

- Why are you counting?

A-one, six, seven, eight.

A-one, six, seven, eight.

And break into dance; damn these children!

- Mmm.

- Oh! I must have taken the chocolate out of mine.

I just hollowed it out.

Ah, there we go!

- A-one, five, six

- Mmm, actually there's a lot

- A-one, six, seven, eight.

- A-one, two, three.

There's a lot of cracker in there.

There's not much chocolate ratio.

It's a bit more like dusty, a bit

more biscuity than creamy, they way it said

on the back, like the cream-filling.

- Mmm.

- Tastes yummy.

- Yeah! Phoebes, what'd you think?

- They're very nice.

- Very nice so, hopefully I'll get these back.

We have one more.

- Treat number eight.

- Treat number eight, the finale, is by Lotte

which I think also made these, okay?

Um, this is, uh, better stop that from the pugs

getting those chocolate crackers for a minute.

- Boop, boop, I sticked up my pasta!

- Anyway, while daddy's doing that, they're

called Coco-Pies.

- Coco-Pies, I never tried them before.

- They look like, um, you know here in the U.K.?

- Choco-Pies.

- It looks like these are marshmallow-coated

chocolates.

- They're like Waggon Wheels here in the U.K.

- Actually, they look like car wheels.

- Car wheels.

- Okay, on the note,

- Yeah, what does Jenny say, mate?

- "Coco-Pie. It's not really a pie, more like

soft cookie, soft cookie with sandwich of

outer shell, marshmallow filling and covered

with chocolate.

It's kind of like the Korean version

of s'mores, I guess."

- Ah, so a bit like s'mores because it's got the

biscuit, the marshmallow and the chocolate,

but as we say in the U.K., we have something

very similar, we think, called a Waggon Wheel.

The only way to find out is to break into it

and have a taste.

And you've got a plaster on your finger

that just fell off, haven't you mate?

- No, I just taked it off.

- I don't think she even knows she cut

her finger, I think it's just like, like

Nelly just likes to be putting plaster on.

- Oh, but it's just like this thing but it's taken off.

- Let's just take the little plaster away, babe.

- And then I just taked it off and then that just

happened and then I just pulled the plaster off.

- Okay, soldier.

- I can see my blood.

- Individually wrapped.

- Ah, nice!

- So, the wrappers, uh, they're actually

quite small, really.

They're about the size of a small child's head.

- They smell like rum.

- Smell like rum? How would you know what rum smells like?

- Smell it.

- Your parts (inaudible) at seven.

- That does smell like rum.

- Whoa!

- Whoa!

(singing along with song on the radio)

- It does taste of rum, Phoebe.

- Gangnam style.

- Gangnam style, we are not doing Gangnam style.

Um, are we sure these are non-alcoholic?

"Fill your mouth with the pleasure of rich

chocolate flavour every day."

What are you doing?

Chloe, I've got to get what you think that tasted like.

That's just a facial reaction, no noise, no noise.

- It tastes of rum and marshmallow.

Jenny was right, it is like a cookie.

- It is.

- And it is got a cake-y sponge in the middle.

- Mmm. I like it.

- Hello, is it me you're looking for?

- Singing Lionel Richie now?

- Hello, hello.

- So, uh, there we go then.

Thanks, Jenny so much for sending this

box of treats.

And there is over 35 more of these taste test

videos from around the world on the playlist

up here and down below, I don't know what she's doing.

If you'd like to send some treats in from

wherever you are in the world, get in touch via

the myvirginkitchen.com contact form.

Check out the others in the playlist

and subscribe for regular videos.

Um, I'm gonna get her a nice mojito now to

finish off, alright?

- Yeah, okay.

- Say bye, little girls.

- Bye!

For more infomation >> TASTING KOREAN TREATS #2 - Duration: 16:36.

-------------------------------------------

Guitar Vlog - I am writing my first book, Camino, one year on YouTube - Duration: 7:10.

hello room Rumberos I have some very

exciting news for you because I got a

lot of requests from you if I have some

kind of DVD or lessons that you can

follow along and I never had anything

in an organized manner before but now I

started to write my very very first book

and it will be called the right hand

strumming techniques or strumming techniques

on nylon string guitar I'm not quite

sure yet about the title but I already

wrote 30 pages and i'm so excited about

this one so number i think almost every

day and make it like a full book and it

will be about a lot of flamenco

techniques and rumba rumba variations

the flamenco triplet and also some

techniques that i developed and i will

try to describe some other style as

well like tango or balcan or some

percussion styles because i'm playing in a

lot of different bands and i'm playing

lots of different music

with the people i'm so lucky to live in london

which is so diverse musically and i came

across a lot of musician here and we are

also sharing knowledge in between each

other and i would like to share this

knowledge with you finally so if you

would like to get some updates about my

book please subscribe to my mailing list

which is under this video and i try to

finish it in water to one's time and

then i would like to start a kickstarter

campaign because they need some budget to

make it published and also i will make a

DVD of all the lessons that I wrote in

my book so it should be quite

understandable what I am talking about the

second news is that finally I decided to

walk

the Santiago again I walked it like

three years ago and since then I just

keep thinking about this when can I go

back and I was dreaming about it a lot

and I didn't have actually holiday for

ages so I really want to do it and

finally I found some time to do it

because I am before the season and when

the season start then I won't have time

to do it because and full of gigs and

festivals and functions and things like

that during the summer but now this is

before the summer so I want to start

working it on the 20th of April

and then I have a little bit more than

two weeks to work it I know it's not so

much time and they won't walk the

French Way like before because it takes

about 30 or 40 days so I will book the

Portuguese way from Porto to Santiago

which takes about 10 11 days and if I

have more time I will walk to the

seashore to Finistere and I'm so

excited about this one I will bring my

travel guitar like last time and I try

to write a lot of songs and try to get

some more inspiration and last time I

actually did like a little poll for you

as an experiment and it was a surprise

because most of you actually voted that

you want to see my vlog instead of my

guitar playing of course I want to

concentrate on this Channel

about guitar playing and guitar lessons

and collaborations but sometimes I would

like to do some vlogs about my life and

what I'm up to and things like that so

now this is another experiment I would

like to ask your opinion and i might do

like a daily or second every

day like a vlog about my journey and

who I met what i did and things

like that if you could vote here if

you would like to see this one I would

know if you would watch my videos

about my daily journey but also I

definitely will do like a collective

videos about my journey and how I liked

this way but I might do the daily

vlogs and they try find the way on

my on my phone to edit the videos and

post it to youtube I just need to get

some internet connections here and there

was a shearling cafes and in the alberges

it would be possible and the third

thing is that I decided to come back

to youtube about one year ago and i

would like to say thank you so much for

your support and watching my videos i'm

doing this kind of weekly schedule since

May but they started like every second

week at the beginning and and I can see

that it's going quite nicely so I have

like a lot more views daily than before

and much more subscribers and so thank

you so much for watching my videos and

keep you keep tuned because I have some

nice collaboration coming up very soon

and some nice videos of guitar and

hopefully you develop as a guitar

player because I feel like since I am

doing my youtube channel I am developing

so much on my guitar playing and and I

have so much inspiration and I feel like

I have so much to give to you so keep

watching and see you guys later I really

hope that you had an amazing Sunday and

it's full of music full of energy and

positivity and oh also I have a

Patreon campaign and I would like

to say thank you so much for my patrons

who are supporting me you guys keep

me going so anyway keep keep keep in

tune with my youtube videos and I will

keep you posted about my experiences

and my guitar playing and about my

book so see you guys later next Sunday

with another guitar video

very typical flamenco technique is rumba

and it sounds something like this

you

For more infomation >> Guitar Vlog - I am writing my first book, Camino, one year on YouTube - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

[台灣大學法律服務社][免費法律諮詢][歡迎光臨][每星期六下午開放][網路掛號][現場掛號][猴子哥哥][工地主任+品管工程師][回訓及格] - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> [台灣大學法律服務社][免費法律諮詢][歡迎光臨][每星期六下午開放][網路掛號][現場掛號][猴子哥哥][工地主任+品管工程師][回訓及格] - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

shahrukh khan house mannat inside video | shahrukh khan house mannat | shahrukh khan house pics - Duration: 1:46.

shahrukh khan house mannat inside video | shahrukh khan house mannat | shahrukh khan house pics

For more infomation >> shahrukh khan house mannat inside video | shahrukh khan house mannat | shahrukh khan house pics - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16 - Duration: 4:51.

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16

For more infomation >> Family Guy - Peter and Chris attend Fat Camp - Family Guy Episode 16 - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Rnergie Lift MultiAction Eye Cream - Duration: 7:41.

For more infomation >> Rnergie Lift MultiAction Eye Cream - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle NOT Terrified Prince Harry Relationship Will Be Miserable, Despite Report - Duration: 2:39.

Meghan Markle is not terrified her romance with Prince Harry is �destined for misery�

like Kate Middleton and Prince William�s relationship, despite a wholly made-up story.

Gossip Cop can correct this fabricated claim.

We�re told the story is �not true.�

According to the repeatedly discredited Celeb Dirty Laundry, �One only needs to take a

glance at Kate Middleton nowadays before realizing that the royal life is not all that it�s

made out to be.� The webloid goes on to claim that Markle has no idea what she might

be getting into because she hasn�t spent enough �time with the royal family, living

with them, staying with them, and being judged by them.� The site further alleges Markle

is reticent about marrying Prince Harry and becoming a princess after �watching what

happened to Kate�s relationship with Will over the years, and watching Kate wither away

into being miserable, lonely, and left all alone by her husband.�

Of course, the often inaccurate CDL offers no proof nor does it even have any sources

providing its (mis)information.

It�s simply being manufactured by the site�s writers.

For starters, the premise that Middleton and Prince William�s union is �strained,�

and that she�s �miserable,� is completely untrue.

Nor is Markle terrified her romance with Prince Harry is �destined for misery.� The actress

and the redheaded royal are perfectly happy, and she�s not nervous about their future.

Nor does the actress (or anyone else) think that Middleton�s marriage is in bad shape.

Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a royal insider, who assures us the webloid�s entire

tale is �not true.�

Of course, Gossip Cop is not surprised by the falsity of the site�s story, having

exposed CDL on numerous occasions for publishing lies about Middleton and Markle.

At one point, the outlet absurdly claimed Middleton befriended Markle for her Hollywood

connections.

Not only did Gossip Cop bust that made up article, but we also shot down the somewhat

contradictory tale from the same webloid that wrongly alleged Middleton was upset Markle

was stealing her spotlight.

Much like those reports and many others, the current one about Markle being concerned about

a miserable future with Prince Harry is also 100 percent incorrect.

thanks for watching.

please subscribe my channel.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle NOT Terrified Prince Harry Relationship Will Be Miserable, Despite Report - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

POWERFUL # MILITARY FILM "POWDER"! Movies about the war! # Movies 1941-45! # Military Movies! - Duration: 1:36:01.

POWERFUL # MILITARY FILM "POWDER"! Movies about the war! # Movies 1941-45! # Military Movies!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét