Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 26 2017

Garlic is a very common food found in many kitchens throughout the world

and has been around for hundreds of years.

While it has been used to season food, it has also been placed in many home remedies for years.

Because garlic is such a versatile ingredient, it has many beneficial qualities.

Garlic has been used to flavor dishes, get rid of pests,

and even play into superstitions of chasing away vampires.

Garlic has both complex carbohydrates and proteins

that both improve your physical performance and mental health.

Garlic is also high in vitamins and minerals, such as

Vitamin B, Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium.

It also is high in Allicin, which is a compound composed of sulfur.

Garlic can treat inflections, metabolic disorders, and respiratory problems.

It contains antioxidants and anti- inflammatories which

assist in cardiovascular health.

It reduces the body's cholesterol levels and

regulates the body's blood pressure.

It can also help with increasing the body's blood flow and

preventing premature aging.

It can also kill germs better than some prescribed antibiotics.

It can also help fight fluid buildup in the body and inflammation in the body's tissues.

Garlic can improve pretty much every aspect of your bodily functions.

Why would I put garlic under my pillow?

This is an old family secret at has been used to improve sleep for generations.

This is especially helpful to people who have difficulty falling sleep.

Garlic's sulfur containing compounds and its strong aroma have a calming effect and

can help your quality sleep.

Garlic's aroma is strong and can be difficult; however,

after a few days, you will get used to it and you will be sleeping so soundly,

you will not even notice.

Garlic also has a positive effect on your performance throughout the day and

it helps at night to recharge for the next day.

If you want more recipes and tips, subscribe to the channel!

For more infomation >> Put Garlic Under Your Pillow and This Will Happen to You - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

This is our Twitch's teaser. - Duration: 0:40.

Now on Twitch !

So look at the description !

Not in 3 hours !

Come on We need moneyyyyyyy!

Plz .

For more infomation >> This is our Twitch's teaser. - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

SNAKKE I TELEFON - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> SNAKKE I TELEFON - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn dùng chiêu cuối của Galio trên toàn bản đồ cùng Vandiril - Duration: 1:23.

Thanks for watching!!!

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn dùng chiêu cuối của Galio trên toàn bản đồ cùng Vandiril - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Kili Film: 150 Subscribers Special - Duration: 2:01.

We are already 150! :)

150 Subscribers!!!!

Thanks for that! :)

My first subscriber I have become bevor ca. 1 year and now we are already so big!

That is the first subscriber special:

1 subscriber special

Juhu, my first subscriber!

And now we have already made it this far! Thanks!

We must not forget, that the social media pages like Twitter and Instagram are getting bigger too!

I once counted all together. We are together with YouTube and all pages exatly 1.669 Subscribers!

1.669 Subscribers have click on the subscribe button by Kili Film! Crass, thanks!!

Big announcement :

In 2 until 3 weeks come a new big Easter Movie!!

On this Stop Motion movie you can looking forward! :)

So, we see us in 2 until 3 weeks again with a new PLAYMOBIL® movie!

For more infomation >> Kili Film: 150 Subscribers Special - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Be Elegant! It takes less than a minute! Watch Cleaning - Duration: 2:57.

Today I'm gonna show you how to clean out the dirt under your watch and in between your watchband

in less than a minute!

So stay tuned and let's clean some watches!

Before we start there are a few things to look out for!

Leather watchbands are not to be cleaned!! They have to be exchanged.. deal with it!

Also make sure that your watch is indeed waterproof!

Because If it's not I don't care how smart it is

afterwards its not gonna be anymore :D

Doing this you can not only clean the watch of dirt you can also fix

small amounts of rubber watchbands discoloration.

That can be very helpful with Sport watches!

My watches are always in top shape

so we need to simulate "impurities" with a little dirt :D scribble scribble hahahaha

:D

SO now this is a dirty watch!

Let's put it in the dishwasher :D hahaha just joking :D

You probably shouldn't do that!

Apart from the fact that it's probably gonna ruin your watch, it takes longer than a minute to clean it ;)

To factory clean your watch, you need an ultrasonic cleaner for jewelery or glasses.

You can pick those up pretty reasonably for about 12€ on Amazon.

I'll include the Link in the Video description.

BTW if you like this video, help me grow and share this video on your

social media ;)

First of all you need to fill the ultrasonic cleaner with enough water and after that

you'll have to pour in some dish liquid!

After that ... just throw in your watch and turn it on.

After about thirty seconds its done and you're good to go.

Take out your perfectly cleaned watch and let it dry.

Now just polish up the glass and you're good to go!

Before this Video ends, let me ask you this. You can clearly see the scratches

on the watchband.

Since I like factory fresh watches, I wanted to polish that up as well.

Is that a video you'd be interested in ?

Let me know in the comments!

If you liked this video, support me with hitting the subscribe and like button ;)

Should I have left some of your questions unanswered, let me know in the comments

below!

I'll see you in the next video! Bye

For more infomation >> Be Elegant! It takes less than a minute! Watch Cleaning - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Пока [bye] - Duration: 1:37.

DID YOU KNOW EVERY WEEK TO DO AND MAKE NEW ROLLERS WHICH WILL BE COLLECTED IN THE BASIC 100 VIEWS

DID YOU KNOW DIFFICULTLY 6 HOURS DAY TO WORK ON VIDEO ANYONE WILL COMBAT WITH MY MIND EXCEPT ME

I'm tired of it all and maybe I'll abandon the channel for quite a long time

On this channel there are active and not active subscribers, someone came for the first time and noticed that I have very little video on the channel

And when they were many and a small cart

Because I never mounted, the videos were lagged all this I realized just now

I used to think that it was easy to mount in 2 seconds but I was wrong

I learned to mount not long ago when I started to do this, people

Now we are almost 600, and I understand how much this is for me

o what I'm all this, this video, I wanted to tell you that I will not when I do not abandon the channel

How much you and I went together and abandoned this all will be very stupid

At the moment, I just want to leave so let's say take a vacation

Now how, once a suitable reason to go on vacation and I will soon have exams and it is very difficult for them to prepare

In the summer I'm going to get good equipment

But do not, crocheting who knows how the judge will turn with you was a wanderer watch social networks for now.

For more infomation >> Пока [bye] - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

[Fz Ft Sunpor JmcRecord] อุ้ยเอาแล้วจุ้ย - Bie The Ska feat.EMM (Remix Version) [Mv] - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> [Fz Ft Sunpor JmcRecord] อุ้ยเอาแล้วจุ้ย - Bie The Ska feat.EMM (Remix Version) [Mv] - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Review - Duration: 2:38.

When is an AMG not a real AMG?

When it's this, the Mercedes AMG C 43 Coupe.

I'll show you why I don't think this is an authentic AMG.

The engine.

This engine is built in a factory.

It's mass produced.

And until now, every other AMG has been built by one bloke and that guy cares so much about

the engine he builds from scratch, that he signs his name on it.

Now I don't know about you, but I don't see any signature on that engine.

But you know what?

Only the purists are really going to care.

As soon as you get behind the wheel, all is forgiven.

The 3.0L twin turbo V6 engine in this car makes all the right noises and it's paired

to a really tasty chassis.

This thing grips the road really well because it's four-wheel drive.

You get 69% power to the rear and 31 to the front, and combined with tidy steering it

really does seem to feel quite nimble and quick.

The gearbox is smooth and subtle at slow speeds and when you turn up the wick it's hard

and fast.

And with the power shifters you'll be rolling through those nine speeds very quickly.

There are plenty of gadgets in this car, everything you'd expect.

Electric seats, electric windows, pretty much everything you could ever want.

But there are some really cool little sporty features too, like the head-up display.

You can't see it at the moment, but it's got a horizontal rev meter and if you put

it in manual mode it even gets F1-style shift lights.

I really like those little touches.

Compared to a regular C class coupe this AMG 43 gets firmer suspension, bigger brakes,

of course, the engine, but it's not so stiff and not so firm and so aggressive that you

can't drive it every day.

This is very much a daily driver.

If you want to just cruise around slowly taking in the view, you can.

Backseat room isn't too bad for a coupe and the boot space is surprisingly deep.

You can get a lot in there.

One of the most entertaining things about this car is that exhaust noise.

It's like a shotgun going off every time you shift gears.

And, you know what, it might get old eventually, but you can just hit this button here and

make the exhaust quiet again.

I could criticize the view out of the car.

The windows are quite narrow.

It's hard to see out of.

But, when you buy a coupe with a low roofline, I think you know what you're getting into.

For more infomation >> 2017 Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Review - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

FREE Chill Rap beat Trap Instrumental Hip Hop Smooth 808 Trap beat 2017 - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> FREE Chill Rap beat Trap Instrumental Hip Hop Smooth 808 Trap beat 2017 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Fujifilm GFX 50S - Unboxing, studio test and my first thoughts! - Duration: 5:29.

Hey Photonauts! I have planned a little photo session this weekend. A portrait session, actually,

and I wanted to buy the 56mm for my X-Pro2, but they sold the last one in the shop. So,

I asked them if they could borrow me the this guy and they actually said yes, which is fantastic!

So, we can do a little unboxing of this. It is not the retail version, it's a demo,

but there's no difference at all. So, we just start. Here we go!

So we have: One box - another box - the camera.

A CD with all the manuals in all the languages. A warranty thing. The booklets.

These are international adapters for the charger.

The accessories: Shoulder strap. Battery. Cable management adapter. Little connection points for the strap. The charger.

I mean, it's a battery charger. What do you expect. Viewfinder. This is the body.

It is a pretty nice body. Yeah, that sounded a little pervy!

Swivel screen. Battery compartment. (Hot shoe) connector. Dials - they are a little concave. Drive mode.

D-Pad. Can you call that a D-Pad? Yeah. We just call it a D-Pad now.

The joystick. Custom function buttons. That's a nice sensor! Two SD-card lots.

Data port. DC-In. HDMI port and a remote jack. A mic jack and a headphone jack.

Connection point for the grip and a tripod mount (1/4 20).

32-64mm (F/4) zoom lens. That's pretty nice!

The clicky dial for the aperture.

Ok! So! That's the body. That's all! Let's get to the studio and try this out!

Fujifilm made medium format cameras in the past, but the GFX 50S is their first digital, mirrorless camera

with a sensor larger than full frame. Its main selling points: way less expensive than

other medium format cameras, way smaller body, 51 megapixel sensor with a size of 44x33mm, three lenses

to choose from at the initial release and three more later this year. That's a lot of promises for a first-gen product.

I'll say this right away: I really loved using the GFX at the studio. One thing becomes clear as soon as you start

shooting though: the thing isn't meant for fast action shots. The autofocus doesn't hunt, but it's still

pretty slow, the time between hitting the button and the moment the curtain shutter is pulled back again

after the exposure feels like an eternity. But, to my surprise, every single frame I shot was tack-sharp.

When I checked the first few frames on the screen, which is fittingly vivid and crisp, I quickly learned to

trust the autofocus' accuracy. Talking about sharp, the photos the camera produces are almost unflatteringly

sharp, so that I even turned back clarity a little in post. The colors are incredibly accurate and lifelike

in a way that I've seen with no other camera I've owned. The dynamic range is simply unreal!

Proof is in the pudding right? Well, look at this picture! Looks good? Ok, here's the unreal part:

This is how the picture came out of the camera! For some reason the flash didn't fire, so that the exposure

that came out of the camera was actually pitch-black! This is how much detail I could still recover in Lightroom

from the raw file, without much effort tweaking the colors. It's grainy but still very useable if you ask me.

Body design and button layout are comparable to what we've come to know and love from

the X System cameras. So, if you've owned any other Fuji X camera before, you'll feel right at home.

A similarly articulated screen as the X-T2, D-Pad, joystick, clickable dials any lots of customizable buttons.

The small screen on top of the body shows battery-level and, if there's an SD card in at least one of the

two slots, the remaining shots, even when the camera's turned off. Handling the big 32-64mm f/4 lens was

no issue, even without the vertical grip. It feels heavy, but not heavier that your average Pro DSLR.

Considering this is a Medium Format camera though, that's still pretty light! The viewfinder is amazing.

It's huge! There's also a swiveling adapter for it but to be frank, sorry Fuji but 649€ for a hinge? Really?

The battery is obviously bigger than the ones we know from most X cameras. It's rated at 400 shots,

but you'll probably get more than that out of one charge.

As a bottomline, this camera will open up the medium format class to many photographers,

that couldn't afford one before. I still can't justify a budget like that for a camera that I couldn't use for

all of my gigs, but that's just me. It definitely will be a dream come true for many studio and

landscape shooters. I will probably wait for a second generation, but let's see how the autofocus capabilities

and general operation speed will still improve over time on the GFX 50S. Because when it comes to

firmware updates, as they've shown over and over in the past years, I'm pretty sure Fujifilm won't disappoint.

Big thanks to Isabel for the great shooting, and to Raoul for letting me use the studio. If you liked this video

and would like to learn more about the basics of photography, please subscribe to this channel and

see you in the next one! Bye!

So on this side, you have two ...f**g... holes! Ok, so!

For more infomation >> Fujifilm GFX 50S - Unboxing, studio test and my first thoughts! - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Originals 4x03 Extended Promo "Haunter of Ruins" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> The Originals 4x03 Extended Promo "Haunter of Ruins" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Gaming life show|vlogg - Duration: 6:12.

VLOGG

MUSIC

HELLO YOUTUBE

TODAY ARE WE GOING TO GAMING FESTIVAL

IM GOING TO

SPEAK ON STAGE

ME AND AYMAN AYMAN IS MY BESTFREIND

HERE IS AYMAN

SAY HELLO

HELLO

A GUY MISSING

His name is Awais

He is sick TODAY

SO ITS JUST ME AND AYMAN

TODAY

GOING TO PLACE

NOW IM HERE

NOW ARE WE GOING TO SHOW OUR STYLES TODAY

SO COMMENT WICH IS BEST

MUSIC

I should come at 2 pm

I should come at 2 pm

I should come at 2 pm

IM SO NERVOUS

I AM SWEATING

I AM SWEATING

I DONT WANT TO GET THE HARD QUESTIONS

IM SO NERVOUS

HOW DID YOU GET THE IDEA OF THIS DOCUMENTERARY

ABOUT GAMING AND PLAY GAMES

EEEE

WE WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT ADULTS THOUGHT ABOUT THE GAME WORLD

IF JUDGMENT thought it was good or bad

IS THIS YOUR FIRST DOCUMENTARY

YES IT IS OUR FIRST DOCUMENTARY

WE KNOW

WE ARE ALMOST SURE THAT THIS IS NOT THE LAST DOCUMENTARY

WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE WE GOING TO WATCH THIS DOKUMENTARY

OKAY WE WATCH IT FIRST

VIDEO

GOING TO THE STAGE AGAIN

HERE IS OUR FILMMAKERS

I wondered ONE THING

YOU ARE wonderfully talented TO MAKE DOCUMENTARY

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DID YOU GET SOME HELP WITH THE CAMERAS AND STUFF

IF YOU DID CAN YOU TELL MORE ABOUT THAT

WHO OR COMPOUND

YEAH IT WAS A association FANZINGO

CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT FANZINGO

WHAT ABOUT HELP YOU CAN GET THERE

WHERE IS FANZINGO

CAN SOMEBODY FIND EASY FANZINGO

ITS A COMPANY

I MEAN association

WHERE YOU CAN FIND IN STOCKHOLM ALBY

YOU CAN BARROW A CAMERA OR A STUDIO 1 HOUR FREE

IT SOUNDS VERY GOOD FOR SOMEONE IS INTERESTED

WITH IDEAS

YOU CAN MAKE DOCUMENTARY

WHAT IS THE POSSITIVE WITH GAMES

THE POSSITIVE WITH GAMES IS

WHEN YOU PLAY GAMES WITH YOURFREIND LIKE AYMAN

OR IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO BE HOME ALONE

AND YOU CAN GO ONLINE AND START THE GAME AND YOU NOT SO AFRAID LONGER

THATS THE POSSSITIVE WITH GAMES

WHAT IS THE LIMITED TIME FOR GAMERS

I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER

IN MY HEAD IF YOU ARE A REAL GAMER YOU CANT FIND A LIMITED TIME FOR GAMERS

I'M guessing NOW

THEY MEAN

THEY MEAN DONT PLAY 10 HOURS JUST PLAY 2 HOURS AND AFTER DO YOU HOMEWORK SOMETHING

DO WANT TO ADD SOMETHING

YEAH SO

YES AND ONE THING THANKS TO JENS IF HE WOULDN'T TAKE ME IN TO THIS VIDEOS I WOULD PLAY GAMES RIGHT AT HOME

SORRY FOR THE CAMERA ANGEL

OKAY

NOW ARE DONE WITH THE STAGE THING

AYMAN WAS SO NERVOUS

I WAS SO NERVOUS

I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO SAY

MUSIC

UHG

I WAS SO NERVOUS

FIRST TIME ITS WAS SO HARD

WE DID IT TWO TIME I DONT KNOW WHY

I THINK THE FIRST TIME WAS TEST

TODAY DID BRAVE GO OUT

IT FEELS LIKE I NEED TO DO MORE OF THES VIDEOS BUT IM BAD

THE END

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS VIDE AND GIVE A THUMBS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND YOU KNOW WHAT TO

DO

For more infomation >> Gaming life show|vlogg - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

#1 z The Escapist - Duration: 12:38.

For more infomation >> #1 z The Escapist - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Yarn Easter egg with chick inside (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #331 - Duration: 2:27.

Hi. Today I will show you how to make big Easter egg made from yarn.

I made it by request from my viewers.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

Pour a little glue to the container.

Soak the end of yarn in glue.

Tie it to the ballon.

Apply glue on the yarn.

Wrap the balloon.

Wrap it a lot of times.

Now, wrap it by using second yarn (different color). Let it dry.

Next, pierce the balloon and remove it.

Cut a hole in the egg.

Put a piece of sisal inside.

Glue the feathers inside the egg and to an edge of hole.

Glue chick inside the egg.

Make a ribbon bow.

Glue it to the egg.

And it's done.

This is cool Easter decoration.

You can tie a thread or ribbon at the top and hang it.

You can decorate it differently. For example with artificial flowers or small Easter eggs.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching!

Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY Yarn Easter egg with chick inside (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #331 - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Artesplorazioni: rococò - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Artesplorazioni: rococò - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Graphical Linux Games - Duration: 2:31.

Linux Games

hello every one my name is faisal

mostly i make reviews and tutorials for linux ,specially ubuntu

and make this type of video..if you are intrested then hit subscribe

but now i am going to show you the top 5 graphical games for linux

For more infomation >> Top 5 Graphical Linux Games - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

4 Paws of Love | Nadzieja na Dom - Duration: 2:01.

"The people who are trying to make this world worse are not taking a day off. What will happen when good people take a rest?" Bob Marley

I'm very grateful to "Nadzieja na dom" and animal shelter in Sosnowiec for opportunity to reveal what is invisible.

(This video is) Dedicated to all people with great hearts.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét