Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 26 2017

hey guys Tony tornado here Oh bully guys

I'm still feeling really bad for

everyone has been following the video

thank you so much it was really a bit

still so I'm trying to get through this

stuff

right now I'm just working on getting a

set up here for you guys so I can bring

you guys videos and hopefully everything

will be good from this point on we shall

see right now guys I'm about to go to

the local office depot and I'm going to

be getting a new what do you call it

office chair I need one for my back

because my back is really killing me me

and my mom were looking online and we found

one that's really cheap its own sales

like 50 bucks off so i hope the office

depot has that we're going to go up

there and check it out the old one got

broke me at the sat on it and broke it

so that's fine it's not a big deal so

get a new one so I got to take I got to

take my moms Honda though because as you

can see the cars are still not unfilled

yet I'm just been taking my time with it

cuz you know it's been hard so let's go

guys ready let's go I don't know if I

showed you guys this before but I never

drive my moms Honda because you know

it's her car but I like her Honda a lot

better just because there's ten I don't

you guys can see that but it is

definitely tinted versus the honda that

you know Mellie and I would drive we we

do like using this one a lot more

frequently just because I have it's

tinted but I just I never get a chance

to use this car to him as my mom's car

is just really nice because it's tinted

I'm always trying to watch out for sun

exposure so this is really nice that I

can drive this my mom actually let me

drive it because there's no room in the

other cars so plus office depot's right

the streets so here we go guys let's go

get my chair

oh my goodness guys a chick-fil-a well

well a chick-fil-a holy they're still

building it to they're still building it

for everyone it doesn't know Vegas

doesn't have chicks a laser at least

they did in this this is the first one

wow I've never noticed that too awesome

like I literally just drove down this

road there's the one right there that's

so cool i hope it opens soon everyone

who doesn't know like chick-fil-a

there's never been a vague a chick-fil-a

in vegas and this one is is here that's

awesome i hope we get done soon that's

great everyone yes chick-fil-a

chick-fil-a chick-fil-a chick-fil-a

chick-fil-a lady gentleman all right

guys enough with the chick-fil-a I

thought that that was funny though

because i love chick-fil-a man you guys

are probably seen some funky like

lighting on my face right now because

the you were catching me right at the

time when the sun is going down

hopefully the sun goes down soon I don't

like to have this in my face I'm just

trying to give you guys enough to see me

but at the same time it's like blinding

my face oh well guys we are finally here

finally it's like five minutes down the

road like 10 minutes um we are here at

the office depot look over there that's

the office depot guys are you ready to

go help me get this chair for my back

let's go I wanted to also add in two

guys that I don't know if I mentioned

this already but my mom has actually

helped me pay for this thing because she

knows other situation I just came out if

I don't have any money so I told her I

need something to help support my back

because I mean a lot of pain I'm really

slouching a lot I wish I could show you

guys but the camera won't do but like

I'm holding I have to hold my back

straight back because it hurts really

bad but it's all improvement guys one

step at a time I guess but anyway let's

go in the office depot let's get it

going guy just go

let's go find us a nice comfortable

chair to sit in guys or that way that

way I can get you guys some nice good

videos while I'm sitting there

comfortably might not to kill myself

hurt my back let's get it going guys hey

guys i got my chair look I got my ginger

Wow if they're in there putting it

together I'm just hanging around out

here waiting for it to get finished but

it's really cool look I gotta hold on a

sec you're going to hold everything here

I found there's only one left of these

in the store ah there's only one of

these I'm going to give it to millie

i'll give it the mill mill look guys

it's a it's like a light brown poop

LaHood you've never seen one of these

before the high ball tour so many of

these things so every time I see one I

think in lily thai got her I got her

another full movie sort of school Oh

next time I see her I'll give it to her

but yeah guys I'm sitting out here just

waiting for my chair to get put together

and I'm having a put in I got I got a

little ten-dollar protection on too

because man that broke the last one man

that frickin broke it so God be careful

now I want to make sure when i get this

it was something i could used and I

could keep for a while hopefully a laugh

a long time hope this won't break it

though yeah

hey guys just sitting in the car now I'm

still waiting for the guy to bring the

chair he's in the office depot right now

making it guys I show you this again

it's so cool like I never seen one like

this before it's really cool I'm i got

it from Mayo ease next time i see no me

i'll give birth at for sure but uh yeah

guys it's really cool it's awesome how

excited i get about certain things like

I'm so glad to be here and filming and

bring able to bring you guys more videos

all the time but I'm also really really

really sad and upset because I miss

Millie and a lot of my friends they

can't really talk too much about only

ones that convention was middling and

amanda jean on video but um it's weird

like when I saw this I was like I

instantly thought a million it made me

happy but at the same time made me

really sad because I wish I could just

give it to her right now well it's okay

everything will be fine guys we will be

are we doing good so I'll just sitting

here waiting for the chair to be done

I'm just waiting for the chair to be

done now I'll take it back and I'll set

everything up in the room and hopefully

were you guys a lot of fun fun fun

things thank you for everyone that's

been riding along the right i mean i

know this isn't the end of the video but

you guys are amazing you guys are just

been sticking with me through a long

long rough patch in my life i love you

guys for that so thank you everyone

that's watching thank you so so much wow

guys push it in right now

you got to see it coming at eight or

nine when bringing it in now over to the

car

pretty cool I feel like to share a lot

is very very comfortable very very

comfortable it means uh it leans back

straight which is nice it leans back

straight which is nice that way it won't

it won't allow me I should say to lean

and slouch you pretty much just sit up

straight and it goes back it leans back

at a straight angle so you won't

actually hurt yourself which is nice so

try to get this thing in the car now

whoo all right guys I waited a little

bit for the chair as you can see because

the Sun is going down everything's all

lit up to but uh no harm no foul is

pretty cool I got the chair and it's all

nice to go so let's go ahead and get

headed back who's ready to go let's go

all right guys it's getting really dark

now now i'm back at the house so let's

go ahead and get this chair in the house

come on everybody well guys what do you

think i'm back in the old room here it's

i put only brought a couple things in so

far i still got to unpack the cars like

i told you guys before um I brought my

very rare Jeff Gordon hauler in of

course love that thing I got the chair

in here now it does look way different

from last time you guys seen it of

course and uh I have my old TV set up

with my gamecube / gameboy player so

we'll see how that if i can get all this

stuff hooked up and I brought the

computer in and the TV screen that I had

also and I was trying to get some of

this stuff done for you guys so

hopefully I brought the keyboard in as

well I got my long ass internet cord

that I have to hook up still because

sometimes in this room I get signal and

then I don't so i just i have it plugged

in here as well as that little ball

thing you see sitting on top of my tower

there so hopefully guys everything

it goes according to plan here I'm

trying so hard to be positive about all

this change I'm very happy about

everything that I've been doing but I

really miss Millie and that's been the

biggest issue with all of this I'm very

happy that I'm here but I'm also happy

that I'm not here to admit that makes

any sense so I miss amanda jean i miss

Millie miss a lot of my friends I can't

really talk about on camera so but yeah

guys this is the this is what the room

looks like now for every one that

doesn't really remember this was never

here this dresser some of this stuff was

never here but dressers over here now

and I got the chair in here now so I'm

going to probably move this thing out to

the garage later when i get some time

get some of this stuff organized more so

i can get some more stuff set up but

once i get once i get the once i get

this cord hooked up i'll be able to

start really fooling around with some

more videos for you guys huh you guys

are amazing people I love sitting you're

chatting with you guys as much as I

possibly can talking to you guys as much

as I possibly can sitting here like just

talking to you guys as long as I

possibly can I love making videos for

you guys you guys are amazing people

really are but I'm going to cut this

short now everyone I love you guys to

death um we are building the biggest

YouTube channel of all time and my name

is Tony tornado and I absolutely

positively love my friends but more

importantly I really really really love

my subscribers

For more infomation >> FIRST DAY BACK! - Duration: 12:14.

-------------------------------------------

Cryp Trade Capital - Обръщение от директора Виталий Ипатов - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Cryp Trade Capital - Обръщение от директора Виталий Ипатов - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

3 Tips: HOW TO BRAINSTORM ► Brainstorming Techniques | Brainstorming Exercises ★ How to Brainstorm! - Duration: 2:51.

What's up guys this is KreativeVein and today will be a shorter video on how to brainstorm.

I do this at least once a day, especially when I'm in class and I look like I'm

taking notes even though I'm really brainstorming for YouTube and business.

So before I get into these 3 tips, be sure to smash that subscribe button and a big shoutout

to MeatForThought, I'll talk about him more at the end of the video.

The first tip I have is to never reject ideas when brainstorming.

Even outlandish things that you think of should be written down, not that you'll necessarily

use it but when you have a flow of ideas coming out onto a piece of paper, that dumb bullet

point can actually spark a practical business idea.

The main point is to have quantity over quality while thinking, and then once you have enough

notes you can sort through which ones are most useful to you.

The second tip is to research the topic.

Pretty self-explanatory because sometimes when I'll be jotting down how to be better

at rapping, I have no clue because I'm an amateur.

So instead, I looked up how other people mastered their craft and then used those tips, one

of which was to study artists that were at the top of the game right now, and brainstormed

how I could do that.

So I came to the conclusion that if I wanted to get better, I'd rap alongside one new

song a day and see how that went, and now my rhythm is much better than before.

Finally, the third tip is just to keep a journal everywhere.

In the shower my mind somehow relaxes and I get a bunch of new thoughts.

For some people like Bart Kwan from JK Films he gets a bunch of ideas when pooping, and

for some you just need to walk around.

Going outside for me has helped so I definitely want to live in a warmer area as if I try

to walk outside right now even in March I risk falling on my ass because of all the

ice out here.

However the main thing is to keep a journal or just use your phone notes because if you

have an idea while in the shower, you don't want to forget it, so the moment you get out

just write it or type it.

That's all there is to it.

Brainstorming is a very crucial skill, especially when you want to be able to continue to get

better and better at whatever you want in life.

Big shoutout to MeatForThought for animating this video, his channel also has self-development

clips so be sure to check him out on scree or in

the description!.

KreativeVein, peace.

For more infomation >> 3 Tips: HOW TO BRAINSTORM ► Brainstorming Techniques | Brainstorming Exercises ★ How to Brainstorm! - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Unreal (№7 Красивый Храм) - Duration: 36:23.

For more infomation >> Unreal (№7 Красивый Храм) - Duration: 36:23.

-------------------------------------------

Fé não é um caminho confiável para a verdade - Duration: 12:50.

For more infomation >> Fé não é um caminho confiável para a verdade - Duration: 12:50.

-------------------------------------------

TIN NHANH 27\3 - TRỰC TIẾP TỔNG BIỂU TÌNH 27 3 SAIGON ĐÃ NỔ RA BẮT ĐẦU TỔNG BIỂU TÌNH LỚN NHẤT - Duration: 11:33.

For more infomation >> TIN NHANH 27\3 - TRỰC TIẾP TỔNG BIỂU TÌNH 27 3 SAIGON ĐÃ NỔ RA BẮT ĐẦU TỔNG BIỂU TÌNH LỚN NHẤT - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Pixelshooter - Part 1 | Livestreamaufnahme | Halbzwilling - Duration: 3:27:32.

For more infomation >> Pixelshooter - Part 1 | Livestreamaufnahme | Halbzwilling - Duration: 3:27:32.

-------------------------------------------

Pixelshooter - Part 4 | Livestreamaufnahme | Halbzwilling - Duration: 1:55:54.

For more infomation >> Pixelshooter - Part 4 | Livestreamaufnahme | Halbzwilling - Duration: 1:55:54.

-------------------------------------------

5 SUPPOSEDLY Cursed Images With CREEPY BACKSTORIES - Duration: 10:03.

5 Most Cursed Images Found on the Internet Based on beliefs or not, paranormal has been

a big part of just about every culture in the world.

A good number of us have heard stories about cursed objects like houses and dolls.

Today we look at 5 cursed images found on the internet.

What would you do if you realized your highly prized painting is possessed?

5.

Anguished Man The eerie oil painting known as the Anguished

Man was painted by an unknown artist and is said to cause paranormal activities.

It is rumored that the artist mixed his own blood into the

paint and committed suicide shortly after completing the painting.

In 2010, a resident in Colombia, England, Sean Robinson reported strange activities

in his home that he blamed on the oil painting and set

up a camera to share the incidents on his YouTube

channel.

The first video that comes with the main story was uploaded in December 2011.

According to his story, when he was just a young boy, he saw the odd-looking oil painting

in his grandmother's home and was drawn to it by

a mysterious force.

He was always told by his grandmother that the painting felt sinister

or troubling.

She claimed to hear voices and a crying whenever the painting was displayed and would

see a shadowy figure of a man which is why she locked it away in the attic, where it

stayed for 25 years before Sean inherited it.

As soon as Sean took the painting in his home and put it on his wall the paranormal activities

started.

Sean along with his wife reported they experienced strange noises and visuals like

screams coming from nowhere, nightmares and doors cracking in the middle of the night.

At one point Sean's son was pushed down the

stairs, and his wife felt something stroking her hair.

They also reported seeing the shadow man.

Sean decided to set a camera overnight to try and capture some of the creepy events

on tape.

His video on YouTube shows slamming doors, rising smoke, and the painting falling off

the wall for no reason.

Frightened by the events, he soon put the painting in his basement where it was

again stored for a long time.

According to a recent email Sean sent to Dread Central he said the painting is locked away

in a secure location and is not for sale.

He added all other paintings appear for sale online which

claim to be The Anguished Man are frauds and no one should buy them.

According to Sean, the painting is dangerous and it would not be

wise for anyone to lay their hands on it.

Several paranormal TV series and investigation teams have studied the mysterious painting

and it has been mentioned as one of the Top5 haunted

items in the world.

4.

The Curse of the Crying Boy Painting.

A mysterious series of house fires were brought to the attention of the general public from

around 1985 onwards, following the discoveries, that in each of these cases, the buildings

and all their contents were completely destroyed

apart from a painting – The Crying Boy, which

remained undamaged.

40-50 such cases were recorded in the years that followed.

It became known as the 'Curse of the Crying Boy'.

These unexplained occurrences even made headline news at one point in the British newspaper

'The Sun'.

The painting itself is a mass produced painting by academically trained Italian painter Giovanni

Bragolin, also known as Bruno Amadio.

The painting was widely distributed from 1950 onwards,

all featured a boy who stared straight out of the picture with tears welling in their

eyes and rolling down their cheeks.

There are several stories behind the legend of the painting, but one that stands out,

if not for the story alone reads as follows.

Bragolin met a young boy after he fled to Spain soon after the

end of WWII.

The boy was a mute orphan who had seen his parents perish in a house fire

during the war.

He adopted the boy even after being warned off of doing so by a local priest, the boy,

Locally known as the devil child, was the center of

many mysterious fires that broke out wherever he

went.

Bragolin refused to believe such stories and the new family lived easy with the paintings

selling well.

Unfortunately one day, Bragolin found his house and studio burnt to the ground.

He blamed Don for the incident following the priest's

warning and kicked him out of the family.

The orphan boy was never heard of again until years later,

and surrounding another bizarre event, where a

car smashed into a wall and burst into flames.

The driver was horrifically burnt to death.

Among the burnt items was an untouched driver's

license, the name on it was Don Bonillo.

It is said all Bragolin's paintings of crying boys were cursed by Don Monillo's memory.

However, facts about this story are not fully confirmed.

Bragolin died in 1981, gone with the truth of this

story.

3.

The Portrait of Bernardo De Galvez Born in 1946, Bernardo De Galvez was a powerful

Spanish military leader who aided the American Colonies during the Revolutionary

war.

The city of Galveston opened an amazing hotel and named it after him in the early

1900s.

Naming the hotel after Bernardo De Galvez would be meaningless if a huge portrait of

him wasn't put on display within the hotel.

And this is where the mystery begins.

Ever since the hotel was opened, guests would complain about this portrait.

You can find the magnificent portrait of Bernardo De Galvez

at the end of the downstairs hallway.

The guest would say when walking past the painting,

the eyes won't stop following them, making them a

little creeped out.

Over the years the hotel and the painting started to get a reputation.

Since the hotel is built in honor of the great Bernardo

De Galvez, the painting would not be removed.

The unexplained occurrences only continued.

Some people came to think that it was the hotel

playing tricks on them.

There are reports of people feeling very cold and uneasy if standing too

close to the painting for a period of time.

Eventually people started to realize that when you

take a picture of the painting it is always out of focus, or some mystique mists get on

the way.

A paranormal investigation team snapped a picture of the infamous portrait, but the

picture was marred with a skeleton image.

Perhaps they forgot to ask the long dead Bernardo De

Galvez permission to take a picture?

Apparently a guest at the hotel at one point discovered

that one had to ask Bernardo De Galvez politely to take a picture of the portrait for them

to be perfectly clear.

The portrait is indeed a fascinating mystery.

2.

Juan Luna's Portrait Juan Luna's portrait of his wife Paz Pardo

de Tevera is a picture of Paz before bedtime; the

woman in bed, clutching a rosary and there's a prayer book and a night stand to her left.

So how can a picture that embodied a husband's

love end up being a bearer of 'evil'?

And how did it happen that the love and bliss in the marriage

bed quickly turned into tragedy, with the painter, Juan Luna shooting his wife in their

home on September 23, 1892, some two years after the painting was made?

The painting an undated work in oil now known as Portrait of a lady is said to carry a powerful

spell.

It is believed that those who have come to own it over the years have met terrible

misfortunes, from unexplained sickness to bad business to downright death.

Historian Ambeth Ocampo wrote in his book Looking Back that its first owner, Manuel

Garcia, was forced to sell it because his business

had gone bad.

It was then bought by Betty Bantug Betinez who met a tragic road accident in

Tagaytay.

The portrait then passed through the collection of Tony Nzareno, who also suffered

sudden illness so he sold it to Imelda Marcos, who suffered a miscarriage.

In the Luna-Hidalgo exhibition catalog published by the

Metropolitan Museum, Imelda donated the painting to the National Museum of the Philippines.

The curse is said to have been caused by Juan killing his wife over allegations of cheating.

Paz suffered a miscarriage and later their second

child died.

Juan's paintings weren't able to support the family quite okay.

Their child's death led to a household fraught and tension.

Paz took a vacation as was advised by her doctor but when she returned Juan believed

his wife was cheating.

Paz denied all the allegations, terrified of her husband's

rage expressed that she wanted a divorce.

Convinced his son and wife would be taken away from him,

he shot his wife on September 23, 1892.

1 Man Proposes, God Disposes Man Proposes God Disposes is a painting by

Edween Landseer, an English painter; a certainly unsettling art.

It depicts two polar bears attacking one of ships at sea as well as the human

remains of the crew embarked on failed expedition, led by John Franklin, to find the NorthWest

passage.

The picture hangs in the picture gallery of Royal Holloway College at the University of

London.

The room is frequently used for exams and whenever an exam is held, the picture is covered

by a Union Jack flag.

Not because of any fears of cheating during history exams but because the

students believe that the painting will drive them mad and cause them to fail.

This fear of the painting goes a long way in the history of the college.

It is rumored that when the college first opened as a female constitution,

a student taking an exam was distressed by the painting that she killed herself while

still sitting at her desk.

For more infomation >> 5 SUPPOSEDLY Cursed Images With CREEPY BACKSTORIES - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Pixelshooter - Part 2 | Livestreamaufnahme | Halbzwilling - Duration: 2:45:58.

For more infomation >> Pixelshooter - Part 2 | Livestreamaufnahme | Halbzwilling - Duration: 2:45:58.

-------------------------------------------

Pixelshooter - Part 3 | Livestreamaufnahme | Halbzwilling - Duration: 2:21:39.

For more infomation >> Pixelshooter - Part 3 | Livestreamaufnahme | Halbzwilling - Duration: 2:21:39.

-------------------------------------------

ROBOCRAFT Story Mode - Cheating Not Allowed #2 - Duration: 13:17.

For more infomation >> ROBOCRAFT Story Mode - Cheating Not Allowed #2 - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to send any file in the Android version of "Google Allo" - Duration: 2:12.

How to send any file in the Android version of "Google Allo"

Hello everyone

This time, we will introduce how to send any file in the Android version of "Google Allo"

Android version of "Google Allo" in the v8.0 update, which was delivered on March 23, 2017,

In addition to the corresponding have photos and stickers to this, was also able to send and receive any file

How to send any file Android version of "Google Allo" procedures and if you want to send photographs, etc. are the same

Touch the clip icon that appears when you touch the "+" icon is displayed in the text input space in the chat screen, select any of the file

The file is sent to you in this only

File is also of course can choose from, such as "Google Drive" and "Google Photos"

Image, video, audio, PDF, such as Office files, you can send and receive a wide variety of file

The ability to send and receive any file this time added Android version of "Google Allo" is a chat application such as "hang-out" is a feature that is installed in the standard

Because it is now also available in "Google Allo", making it easier to use the "Google Allo" is also in the business scene as well as private

By the way, it has been updated to the iPhone version of "Google Allo" also v8.0, but this does not correspond to the transmission and reception of any of the files at the moment

Probably it will be expected to correspond to the a future update

Transmission of any file in this addition to v8.0 Android version you have not updated even "Google Allo" is, of course, please note that can not even receive

Or more, it was the introduction of how to send any file in the Android version of "Google Allo"

For more infomation >> How to send any file in the Android version of "Google Allo" - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

GROŹBA ZAKAZU DLA ŚJ W ROSJI - ANATOLIJ PCZELINCEW «ZABIERZMY GŁOS W OBRONIE ŚWIADKÓW JEHOWY!» - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> GROŹBA ZAKAZU DLA ŚJ W ROSJI - ANATOLIJ PCZELINCEW «ZABIERZMY GŁOS W OBRONIE ŚWIADKÓW JEHOWY!» - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Wedding Dance by beautiful Girl |BD TV - Duration: 1:35.

Wedding Dance Performance by beautiful Bride & Friends

Wedding Dance by beautiful Girls

#kalachashma #dance

beautiful girls

bridal dance

For more infomation >> Wedding Dance by beautiful Girl |BD TV - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Leer a Marcos en Cuaresma. Semana 4: Desafíos, N.T. Wright (Sub. Español) - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Leer a Marcos en Cuaresma. Semana 4: Desafíos, N.T. Wright (Sub. Español) - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Lancme Eau Fraiche Douceur Cleansing Water - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Lancme Eau Fraiche Douceur Cleansing Water - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Comedy World Back On GoAnimate - Duration: 2:07.

Watch in 720p for the best quality and experience for this video! Enjoy and leave "CC" turned on!

Sorry about the bad frames!

Google Chrome is the only web browser that works for this!

Oops! Wrong order! It is the plus sign before "Replace Host"!

You must have "Replace" and "With". They are in the description. Be sure to select "Contains", which is under "Replace", and click "Matches (regex)". This is the only way it will work!

You can't use the Comedy World Character Creator. The "Inspect Element" trick stopped working at the beginning of March 2017. I am terribly sorry.

If you type "Um" in Kidaroo Voice, it says it like he just said it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét