Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

In trying to make sense of everything, I stop my breathing

This prison called life

continues to create and distort "me"

While they ignored my existance, I was writing a song

And with my words stolen away,

I could smile no longer

Almost like a puzzle missing a piece

I can no longer remember

I'm scared,

perhaps before I knew it,

I'd already killed you

I wish that

everything

would just disappear

Stab "me" with that finger of yours

If I was to be dyed

in the colors of such a world

You'd hate that?

Well, "we" would too

Just leave us alone,

Let's say our farewells

Goodbye, underclass

If people are meant to support each other

What should I rely on

when I can't even believe in myself?

I have a feeling there was something very important here. . .

Ah, perhaps it's better not to know

I've already realized that

Can't be saved

I just realized that

What I'd fallen for is on the other side of the screen

Unable to see past today, I'm losing my mind

Pouring gasoline everywhere,

They all tighten their grips around my throat

and laugh at me

I wish that

everything

would just disappear

in a world where everything's gone crazy

I don't want to be suffocated by exhaust fumes

You'd hate that

Well, "we" would too

Just leave us alone

If only we could

remove these cursed handcuffs. . .

Right?

Underclass. . .

For more infomation >> 【B*SBR-R1】 Berserk ベルセルク 【Zeru and the Diamonds】 - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Secret Seal of the Pink Honey As Always As Thanks 6 Tips This Woman Is A Woman To Remember - Duration: 13:26.

For more infomation >> The Secret Seal of the Pink Honey As Always As Thanks 6 Tips This Woman Is A Woman To Remember - Duration: 13:26.

-------------------------------------------

RFPs Part 7: Big Picture Advice - Duration: 2:13.

Hi there.

I am John Bond from Riverwinds Consulting and this is Publishing Defined.

This is the last part in a seven-part video series on issuing an RFP or Request for Proposal

to potential partners to publish a journal.

This part is called Big Picture Advice.

So, the contract is signed and the journal has a new long-term publishing agreement.

The announcements have been made.

Congratulations.

Now onto the transition period and growing the journal.

Some overall takeaway points from this series:

With the RFP process, leave more time than expected.

Do not rush the process.

Get buy in from all internal stakeholders.

Everyone involved in publishing or with the journal should have a voice.

The end result is equal only to the effort put into the process.

There is no short cut to the process.

The journal, the market, and the association are unique as is the new relationship that

will grow from it.

The best partner is an experienced one with, not only a deep history and knowledge in publishing,

but also one that understands the field of study that the journal covers.

The RFP and the proposals that are submitted need to focus on definable, tangible points

and not stray too far into broad pronouncements.

A focus on results will serve everyone in the long-term relationship.

An increased royalty percentage, a big signing bonus, or a great minimum guarantee on royalty

are all well and good.

But at the end of the day, the journal and the association are in it for the long term.

Quality should be the focus for all content and publishing decisions.

It helps ensure long-term success and serves members well.

My final reminder is that working with a publishing consultant during the process saves time,

focuses the group's efforts, and benefits the association by bringing a deep understanding

of publishing and it changing complexities.

If you are about to launch an RFP effort, I hope we can connect about possibly working

together.

Well that is it.

Click here to start the first video in this series, called Getting Started.

Or hit the Like button below if you enjoyed this video.

And please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

And make comments below or email me with questions.

Thank so much and take care.

For more infomation >> RFPs Part 7: Big Picture Advice - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

How does Siphon Bell work? - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> How does Siphon Bell work? - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

ПИЩЕВОЕ ОТРАВЛЕНИЕ. Симптомы отравления. Кишечная палочка. Норовирус - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> ПИЩЕВОЕ ОТРАВЛЕНИЕ. Симптомы отравления. Кишечная палочка. Норовирус - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Песков о протестных акциях (27.03.2017.) - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Песков о протестных акциях (27.03.2017.) - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Imperial China House Escape walkthrough Wow Escape. - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> Imperial China House Escape walkthrough Wow Escape. - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Spider Baby Crying and learn colors-Colorful Lollipops- Minions Despicable ME Finger Family Song - Duration: 1:58.

Bad Spider Baby Crying and learn colors with Colorful Lolipops

and Minions from Despicable Me - Finger Family Song

For more infomation >> Bad Spider Baby Crying and learn colors-Colorful Lollipops- Minions Despicable ME Finger Family Song - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Dozing Merkel Can Lose to Mr. 100 Percent - Duration: 5:42.

On March 25 the anniversary summit of the EU took place in Rome.

It was dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty

establishing the European Economic Community,

which laid the foundation for the future European Union.

The current meeting was held in the same place as 60 years ago,

in the Hall of Horatii and Curiatii of the Capitoline Palace of the Conservatives.

However, now, the heads of state signed a document that doesn't inspire optimism.

This is a declaration about the future of the European Union after Brexit.

On paper they agreed to be together and act jointly,

but actually the topic of multi-speed Europe,

meaning that some countries are more equal than the others,

continues to eat away the souls.

Now, there are four countries that want to be more equal than the others:

Germany, France, Italy and Spain.

They want to create some kind of a union inside the union

and cooperate more closely in the spheres of defense and social policy.

This is what is meant by multi-speed Europe.

That is, Angela Merkel is taking on a new challenge.

For the all-German "mommy", it was an especially difficult day.

It can be said that the "rehearsal" of the federal parliamentary elections officially began in Germany.

In the federal state of Saar, people voted for the local parliament, Landtag.

As soon as May 7, elections to the Landtag will be held in Schleswig-Holstein,

a week later - in North Rhine-Westphalia.

The main struggle for Angela Merkel and her party, CDU,

will be against the Social Democrats with their new leader, Martin Schulz.

Mikhail Antonov will talk about the current state of affairs in Germany and the primary results.

Against the backdrop of alarming situation around the elections in France,

the voters of the most French of all German lands seem to have pleased their chancellor.

According to the latest data, Merkel's Christian Democratic Union

is gaining 41% of the votes in the Saar elections.

It's enough to dictate the terms of the coalition

to the main competitors, Social Democrats of Martin Schulz.

They have 29.5%.

We couldn't do what we intended, but it doesn't mean that we didn't achieve our goal.

And our goal is to change the government of Germany.

The Social Democrats had the objective of sharing power with the left and, possibly, the greens.

Their intention was to run this scenario

and try to implement it in September, already during the federal elections.

It didn't work out.

The left gained 13%.

The greens didn't pass, but the Eurosceptics from the Alternative for Germany did gaining 6%.

In any case, this is not a tragedy for the Social Democrats,

because, according to sociologists,

electoral moods of 800 thousand people from a small western land

don't reflect the sentiment of the German population of 80 million.

Schulz has good chances.

"Mr. 100 Percent" is what the former President of the European Parliament is being called

after his candidacy was supported by all delegates of the party conference

for the first time in 153 years of the party's existence.

You can start chanting, shout "Martin!".

They are chanting, although the program of the Social Democrats,

just like in Merkel's party, has not yet been formulated.

Meanwhile, the "Schulz effect" is working.

He is a new person, he represents fresh trends, he has a beard.

The success of Martin Schulz also shows

that Germany misses politics not only aiming at efficient and prudent governance.

Citizens miss venturesome politicians who are ready to fight for power

and don't hide their intentions.

Perhaps, they want to see a man as their chancellor.

Polls show that 45% of Germans would like to see a "man from Brussels" as their new chancellor.

Only 36% choose Merkel.

Members of the CDU are nervous, because their captain is dozing.

Spiegel magazine titled one of its materials about the Chancellor with a direct "Wake up!".

But Merkel isn't in a hurry to wake up,

perhaps, in order not to make new mistakes,

because the program of the Chancellor now is an attempt to repent of previous failures,

of Germany or the European Union with its direct participation.

I think that we haven't done everything well.

Opening the external borders, we didn't think about strengthening them.

Introducing a single currency, we weren't ready for a crisis.

Debt and migration crises, Brexit and the ultra-right,

as the Alternative for Germany gained 10%,

all this undermines the European Union from within.

In foreign issues - a ruined relationship with Russia as well as incomprehensible and unpleasant Trump.

Merkel's visit to Washington only stressed the tautness between the allies.

Finally, there is a wild squabbling with Erdogan and tension with Israel.

It's difficult for Merkel to offer any positive agenda to her voters.

Her hopes to stay in office are connected with German conservatism.

Indeed, most of them still consider the current big coalition of the CDU and the SPD

as the preferred configuration of power for the next four years.

Merkel doesn't need much here, just to stay as the "senior partner".

If the Eurosceptics from the Alternative for Germany, hated by all classic parties without exception,

gain their 10-11%, it will exclude the option of any coalition, except for a large one.

At the same time, according to the recent polls,

the CDU and the SPD are winning about the same number of votes, 32% each.

This means that Merkel and Schulz now have absolutely equal chances

of becoming the next chancellor.

Mikhail Antonov, Alexander Korestelyov and Andrey Putra, Vesti News of the Week, Germany.

For more infomation >> Dozing Merkel Can Lose to Mr. 100 Percent - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

YELLOW DUST RUINS EVERYTHING - Last Chance Transformation - Duration: 5:15.

I will die

Hugh's scared on the swing

are you okay?

always great to eat raw seafood and then go on the swings

bad idea

Okay I'm going to run

one and a half hours

here is Yoojin

hi

are we showing Stimboy?

yeah I'm going to run

yeah?

"I'm going to run"

HEY!

So I think one and a half hours

are you going down to the river?

yeah

StimBoy wants to run more than one and a half hours

yeah let's burn

no I don't want that

burn it up!

fire!

So you've actually eaten a lot of bad food recently right?

not really

I think so

you did all the mukbang videos with Sara

for work!

for work for work

that is excuse

it's not excuse

it's good excuse

I have to survive

where is good excuse? doesn't make sense

Okay what did you eat?

jokbal (pigs feet)

chicken

hongeo (stingray)

jajangmyeon

jjampong

samgyupsal

tangsuyuk (sweet and sour pork)

in 3 days

in 3 days he ate all that

he ate that

disappointed

I'm disappointed too

you didn't tell me that

I sent you photos

I didn't know there was more

I didn't eat a lot, just a taste

too be shame

that's why I'm running now

okay you've gotta burn it off

bye

Hey guys it has been a long time

but there is like really bad yellow dust in Seoul

so I ran like 10km

a few days ago

I have some problem with my throat

so my throat really hurts

and I want to do more exercise outside

but the yellow dust is really bad

so I can't really do

I just came for another tricking session

so I will go back to tricking

and do it again, but sorry for my voice

my voice is terrible now

Okay let's go

So we've just finished our working out and our tricking

so we are just going home

so what did you do?

editing

yeah she is a little bit out of it today

she is a little bit crazy

please understand her

but still the weather is not good

especially the pollution

like yellow dust

really hurt my throat

okay don't forget to subscribe to our youtube channel

and Ding Tube's YouTube channel

as well

and don't forget to subscribe... again

and follow all the social media

and check out mykoreanhusband.com

and LINE WEBTOON

and see you guys next time

bye

I'm still on a diet. I'm sorry I didn't upload many videos

these days

because I was so busy and the weather was so bad

and she is really busy as well

we are going to make more videos soon

so please check it out

bye

For more infomation >> YELLOW DUST RUINS EVERYTHING - Last Chance Transformation - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Guy from 2017 talks to himself from 2015 - Comedy Sketch - Duration: 4:38.

today we get an opportunity to talk with

myself from 2015 so self how are you I'm

shouldn't you know you future me okay

good point good point so uh what do you

what do you think I mean I'm a little

disappointed I mean look at you hey man

you know I've been shaving every day

because I wanted my beard to grow in

thicker looks like that didn't work I

did it and look at you I just hit the

gyms not important anymore but you're

the one who skips leg day mr. Burke

writer I might hit the gym I get back

down there see what procrastination does

for me okay that's enough about me for

us whatever how could you draw of my

memory so what was a killing the

internet back in 2015 uh blown up the

internet I guess it would be the black

and blue dress yeah you know then we'll

figure that out the black is blue you

weigh the gold and the dress I member

dress I don't know but i still believe

it was black and blue I don't see how

people fall away and gold but you know

whatever yes well what's blooming I'm

hearing it no to k-17 well uh how about

that huh catch me outside how about that

did you haven't served with something

you know what you don't even want to

know it's ridiculous that it's blowing

up the internet anyway so I'm not going

to feed into that fire anymore so what I

phones out now the 12 7 I think cool

Lucy well I would but I only have six

bro kind of scared to ask but am i rich

well same rich might be sort of a

overstatement maybe what are you ain't

sweating that card anywhere getting

their money now it's a chip or what we

don't really swipe cards anymore it's

like a little chip that we have on the

end of the cards we just stick it in the

machine you know it's not really I mean

you're just so frightened some places

but it's basically just a stupid ass

chip on the end of the court dude this

sounds like a barcode thing when like

you know they're going to put on your

skin mean when you want to

a story to pick and you can buy shit

stuff that sounds like what you're

getting at there yeah I don't know about

that good you know yes or whatever 2015

John was over you know you got any

advice for me for 2016 hello 2016 sort

of sucked what Leo not win an Oscar or

something well he actually did when

Oscar finally fuck yeah good figlio with

a star like that after 2016 go wrong

well we did kind of lose a lot of great

celebrities like you Muhammad Ali Alan

Thicke Carrie Fisher David Bowie prints

what was their fucking amba demek clowns

we had a we had a killer clown same go

on for a little while that was kind of

odd clowns were like it clowns like

happy clowns now they're more like it

clowns you know but I think there's all

blown way out of proportion you know

they're trying to cover something up so

I wouldn't rather worry about it too

much well you know what the stitch

should freak me out you know is there

anything else you can tell me that

doesn't involve fucking killer clowns or

anything like that well a Donald Trump's

president like to do some home alone

Donald Trump yeah it's caused a lot of

disagreement with a lot of people but

you know it's pretty interesting yeah

yeah I checked out of that political

talk you know yeah me too oh I wouldn't

get too pumped up for the Batman vs

Superman film they only fight for like

five minutes anyway so it was kind of

real let down there you specific fucking

spoiler work thanks for ruining the

movie for me the fuck dude I'm just $79

just by when it comes out on DVD ok I

gotta get back man's bones too much

information on many do you know hey hub

team you know start shaving the beard

looks a little patchy yeah I think you

got to be back to your time it's got how

big of a dick i was in 2015 looks like

nothing's changed then huh looks like i

can change Medusa's what it's douche

good thing that's so awesome now

Oh

For more infomation >> Guy from 2017 talks to himself from 2015 - Comedy Sketch - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

The Love Misfits Ascension And Healing For Indigo And Crystal Souls - Duration: 5:56.

The Love "Misfits" - Ascension And Healing For Indigo And Crystal Souls

by Kalayna Colibri,

I come from a thing called �Gen Y�.

I feel this name is apt, because myself and those in my age group ask the question �why�

an awful lot!

I�m not sure when exactly I started asking this question, but I�m sure I was pretty

young at the time, maybe even just learning to talk�

My sense is that we�re supposed to be the generation who does this asking questions

thing, or at least get the ball rolling on it.

Millennials have the chance to deepen this questioning even further, and so many of them

are doing just that.

When I see what�s going on with them and how they�re often marginalized by older/other

generations, I get why they would be.

They, and those of my generation too, are meant to be game-changers.

Many of them feel drawn to activism, veganism, community, and/or just generally making different

choices than anyone who came before them, with a deep knowing inside them that the systems

in place now NEED to shift and change.

Early in my �seeking�years, which really began around age 14, I was labelled as an

�Indigo� because of my age, my determination, my desire to share my soul gifts, and the

things I was passionate about.

I did really identify with this label for a long time, as it explained a lot about me

and actually helped me understand myself a bit better.

These days though, as I go inside and heal more and more, I feel a more crystalline essence

coming through that is transmuting my passion into compassion, my anger into understanding,

and my entitlement around sharing my soul gifts or having what I want, into patient

gratitude and trust.

Through working with inner-punishers and learning to love them, I�m finding that my judgments

toward self and others is shifting into healthy discernment with love, helping to keep me

from going back into the same frustration loops, that were only ever about making myself

suffer anyways.

There is much shadow to be worked in the archetype of the Indigo, it feels like to me, at least

in the way that most of us have related to it up to now, and ascension is the perfect

way to bring that all to light for each of us.

I stand aligned with Mother Gaia in heart, soul and body and have felt that I am more

deeply impassioned and aware of issues regarding her stewardship than some others, which is

another trait we as Indigos and Crystals seem to commonly share.

In meditation the other day, I connected with Mother Gaia and felt deep tears as she held

me with her love, reminding aspects of my soul that worry about her, that she is okay

and can take care of herself, ultimately.

I feel her inviting us all into a space of feeling love with her in mutual care and reverence,

and that all of the anger we have put out towards those who exploit her resources has

actually been a negative output of energy that has been more warrior-like than necessary,

even while standing in peaceful protest.

She does not need an army, but she does need and desire for us to remember the love that

we are and are here to offer as we ascend with her and help others do the same.

Many of us have forgotten our true power and where it comes from, and have needed to do

this for a reason.

However, we all have much power to reclaim now and we have SO much support being offered

to us to do so, even from Gaia herself!

If you would like to try reuniting with Mother Gaia yourself, I created a meditation for

helping you do just that:

Coming into this life as Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows, Starseeds (or a little bit of everything,

as it feels like we could be many of these at once), means we have come in to remember

who we are and find our way back to the power and powerS we have always had access to in

our home frequencies.

So much in 3D reality has densified life with our permission, but we do have the choice

to start lovingly recognizing this and pushing against it like a springboard.

It�s my sense of it, that if this tweaks you, there is some seed inside of you that

needs some love-watering and some wounding that needs to be felt and healed so that you

can remember more of who you ARE.

I don�t think that any of us were ever meant to remain in a long healing process, as we

have the innate capacity to heal deeply in short periods of time whenever necessary.

There is definitely pain to move through together though, and we aren�t meant to do it alone.

If this lands in you, it may be that I am meant to serve you.

If I am, there is so much heart ground I look forward to navigating with you as we work

together to help you remember what you are here to remember!

Regardless of the path you choose for your healing and growth, know that your soul and

heart capacities are being seen and felt, and that your soul purpose will not go on

without you, even and especially while you take time for YOU, to go inside, heal your

heart, and express fully from that beautiful place you�re now re-discovering and uncovering!

For more infomation >> The Love Misfits Ascension And Healing For Indigo And Crystal Souls - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

The Chainsmokers - Closer (Remix) - Esar - Duration: 4:05.

Hey Yo

This is

Esar

Hey

I was doing just fine before I met you I drink too much and that's an issue

But I'm OK

Hey

You tell your friends it was nice to meet them But I hope I never see them again

I know it breaks your heart Moved to the city in a broke-down car

And four years, no calls Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar

And I, I, I, I, I can't stop

No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

So, baby, pull me closer In the back seat of your Rover

That I know you can't afford Bite that tattoo on your shoulder

Pull the sheets right off the corner Of that mattress that you stole

From your roommate back in Boulder We ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older

I don't really mind That we don't talk

But you are still mine Even if we don't

Spend some time I just want you to

Be there all the time Cuz you know

We could never get over each other Cuz you know

We could stay without each other Cuz you know

We're made for each other But you know

Our story is already over

But I can't live a day without thinking about you

When I go to sleep I hope I was sleeping beside you

And I hope I wake up in the morning looking at your face

Seeing your face right in the morning makes my day

Meeting you years later ain't changed a thing

No matter what we're you are still that beautiful thing

I wouldn't mind kissing to the bed from the kitchen sink

I know this queen still wants me to be her king

So, baby, pull me closer In the back seat of your Rover

That I know you can't afford Bite that tattoo on your shoulder

Pull the sheets right off the corner Of that mattress that you stole

From your roommate back in Boulder We ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older

So, baby, pull me closer In the back seat of your Rover

That I know you can't afford Bite that tattoo on your shoulder

Pull the sheets right off the corner Of that mattress that you stole

From your roommate back in Boulder We ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older No, we ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older No, we ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older We ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older No, we ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older

No, we ain't ever getting older

For more infomation >> The Chainsmokers - Closer (Remix) - Esar - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

4 Con giáp có KHIẾU BUÔN BÁN KINH DOANH nhất 2017, tiền chất đầy két sắt - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> 4 Con giáp có KHIẾU BUÔN BÁN KINH DOANH nhất 2017, tiền chất đầy két sắt - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Relaxing electronic music by Sappheiros (electronic ambient chillstep) - Duration: 18:16.

Sappheiros - Aurora

Sappheiros - In This Moment

Sappheiros - Passion

Dash8 - Paradise (Sappheiros Remix)

Relaxing electronic music by Sappheiros (electronic ambient chillstep)

For more infomation >> Relaxing electronic music by Sappheiros (electronic ambient chillstep) - Duration: 18:16.

-------------------------------------------

Obama Is SCREWED! The NSA Just Released The SMOKING GUN Trump Was Waiting For! - Duration: 2:02.

Obama Is SCREWED!

The NSA Just Released The SMOKING GUN Trump Was Waiting For!

By Lindsey Bruce

President Trump was right when he claimed that the Obama administration had him under

surveillance.

We now know that there is solid proof of the spying and the NSA is about to release the

smoking gun.

According to Fox News sources,

�Congressional investigators expect that a potential �smoking gun� from the NSA

establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly

the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee as early

as tomorrow.�

The House Intelligence Committee has found that the spying was picked up and disseminated

within the government during the 2016 campaign.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days,

was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect

Trump.

Committee Chairman, Devin Nunes, R-Calif. said intelligence came from multiple sources

during a span of several weeks.

He has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues and will be the only

member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all

of the intelligence he is citing.

Unfortunately, the FBI isn�t cooperating with House Intelligence Committee�s request

for documents to provide the proof.

Therefore, the chances are looking good for Comey to be subpoenaed to answer questions

related to the incident.

President Trump has tapped into the Truth and Americans will soon see how right he was

about Obama spying!

For more infomation >> Obama Is SCREWED! The NSA Just Released The SMOKING GUN Trump Was Waiting For! - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Still Loving You | 闪耀的恩秀 | 빛나라 은수 - Ep.80 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2017.03.27] - Duration: 33:34.

(Episode 80)

Oh, my. How can this be?

Tell me if there's a reason

other than our family ties.

I told you I don't like you anymore.

Stop uttering such nonsense.

Yeonmi, look at me.

Please.

It's been so long since someone made my heart pound.

I can't give you up just because our daughters

married into the same family.

So please reconsider.

No, I can't do that.

Then tell me why you can't.

Convince me.

See?

You don't think it makes any sense either.

I get why you're worried.

You're scared about

what the kids will say and

what others will think.

Trust me and leave that to me.

All you have to do is take my hand and follow me.

I'm sorry. Please go.

This is so frustrating.

Something's definitely going on.

Who is she talking to on the phone?

But I can't just tail Eunsu 24-7.

I can't plant a tracking device on her.

Hey, Yoon Suho,

a tracking device is taking it too far.

Bubble bubble.

Oh... I came to drop off laundry.

Laundry?

Pardon?

Oh... I forgot to bring it.

Suhyeon, breakfast is ready.

Come eat.

Okay. I'll be down with Bitna once

she gets out of the shower.

We need to have breakfast.

What took you so long?

I had to erase someone's doodle.

Did it come off?

How would it?

This is so annoying.

Doodle?

So mine failed too?

Suho and I found that really romantic.

Sexy brains?

So what if he's smart?

He doesn't have the gusto to make any headway.

Why can't he do it?

Suho.

Yes?

Do you have something to say?

Don't be petty.

Be cool.

No, I don't.

Grandma, why are you staring at Mom like that?

It just hit me how old she's gotten.

Have I gotten old, Mom?

Do I look old?

No.

You're so young and pretty.

You don't look old at all.

You didn't see her when she was young.

When I first saw her,

she was as pretty as an angel from above.

She let all those good years pass her by.

I wish you'd gotten remarried when you were younger.

Geez, Mom.

Why would I do that when I'm happy with my life?

It's not easy for someone my age to get to

enjoy her mom's cooking.

Right, Eunho?

Definitely.

People complain of a lack of appetite,

but my appetite surges in the spring

thanks to your seasoned cabbage.

It's so good.

Trust me and leave that to me.

All you have to do is take my hand and follow me.

Did you know Bitna's going to Pyeongchang-dong

after work?

Really?

Still a no-go, right?

I tried my best, but alas,

I only made her angrier.

Is there anything else I can do?

Let's see.

How about a special event?

An event?

I can't do anything like that.

Why not?

Playing piano, singing, and

professing my love in public

isn't my cup of tea nor could I

ever do such a thing.

There are other kinds of special events.

You can enjoy wine, just the two of you,

or you can get her a small gift.

Have you given her a gift?

Of course.

I got her a very expensive bracelet.

I see.

Women do like jewelry, but expressing

your love with material objects is a bit crude...

Then what can I do?

I like you, Mr. Park.

Focus, Park Hyeongsik.

You're Uri and Nara's father

before you're a man.

Let's never forget that.

Hello?

This is Uri and Nara's dad.

Their mom?

I met her at the last parent-teacher conference

but forgot to ask her for her number.

I hope to talk to her about the kids every so often.

Could I have her number?

Oh. I'll ask her and get back to you

at this number.

Okay.

We're back.

You should've told me about the conference!

You were busy.

You were swamped due to your deadline.

No matter how busy I am, you're my priority.

Did you not want me to go?

Do I embarrass you?

It's not that.

I don't want you to come.

All the other kids' moms come.

Kids make fun of us because

it's you who come.

Hey, Park Uri!

What? You said you preferred her coming too.

Don't do that again.

You're imposing if you keep asking her.

Got it?

Yes.

I should meet her.

What for?

To give her an earful?

Why would I do that?

I'd like to thank her for posing as your mom.

Really?

Of course.

I'll treat her to a delicious meal.

A delicious meal? Like what?

Fried chicken? Pizza? Sweet and sour pork?

I don't know.

I'll get her whatever she likes.

I'll call her.

You will?

Then let me know when.

Okay.

These are my kids. Twins.

Hi, Nara.

Your dad?

He doesn't have to.

Okay, then. See you for dinner.

Okay.

They're so adorable.

Wonder what their father's like.

Thank you very much.

- Have a good day. / - You too.

The well-being stew's doing better than expected.

Are you pleased?

Of course I am.

It was worth the hard work I put into it.

So I was thinking,

how about developing a retort-pouch product?

You mean a ready-to-eat packaged product?

Yes.

We get a lot more to-go orders than eat-in orders,

so it might do quite well.

Due to single-family homes,

ready-to-eat product sales are rising.

Then draw up a proposal.

We'll talk after I review it.

Okay.

(Make your own chocolate for your loved one)

There's a 2-week wait?

Is there no way you can squeeze us in today?

Yes, okay.

What is it?

It's nothing.

Yes?

- Hello, Dr. Kim. / - Hello.

Welcome.

- Please take a seat. / - Thank you.

Are you not feeling well?

Have your knees worsened?

No, it's not that.

There's something I'd like to ask you.

Sure. Go ahead.

I don't know where to start.

I'll cut to the chase.

Are you seeing my Yeonmi?

So you are.

You knew, didn't you?

About Yeonmi and me?

Yes, but it hasn't been long.

It's such a small world.

I'm not sure if you remember,

but I'd hoped to get you and Yeonmi together.

Yes, I do remember.

Despite what I'd said,

I never thought it could happen

because Yeonmi falls way short of you.

You're a doctor, but she

only runs a neighborhood laundry.

What's wrong with a laundry?

I worry as it's very taxing work,

but I never thought she fell short because of it.

As a matter of fact, I admire her more because of it.

Thank you for saying that.

But you said you were going to

a hospital in the provinces.

Oh, that. I decided not to.

Really?

May I ask you why?

Of course.

Because I want to be with Yeonmi.

I'd like your blessing to see her.

Mom.

Eunsu, how'd you come on a weeknight?

I stopped by the house for some spring clothes.

Great. Since you're here,

take your mother-in-law's dry cleaning.

Sure.

Here.

Hey. They'll wrinkle.

It's not far, so don't fold them.

I won't.

Why didn't you call first?

Grandma would've made you a delicious dinner.

Oh. Grandma wasn't home.

She wasn't? Where did she go?

Eunsu, do you want to have dinner with me?

Really?

I'm suddenly reminded of that gentleman.

You know, your friend we had dinner with.

Do you still see him often?

No.

Why not?

We're both busy.

And don't worry about him.

We're just friends.

I know you are.

So eat or have coffee with him once in a while.

No matter how busy you are, you need friends.

Hello?

Yes, this is Eunsu.

Really?

Of course. We'll be there.

Okay. Thank you for calling. Okay.

Who was that?

Mom, just a second.

Suhyeon, are you free right now?

What I told you about earlier.

A slot just opened up.

Do you want to go?

Yes, okay.

Mom, let's do dinner some other time.

I have to run.

- Don't let them wrinkle. / - I'm off.

- Okay. Take care. / - Will do.

Should I send her a pic of her hardworking hubby?

Huh? She changed her profile picture.

It was a different one just earlier.

With sexy brains.

Sexy brains?

So what if he's smart?

He doesn't have the gusto to make any headway.

Yoon Suho, don't you trust Eunsu?

You can ask her later at home which jerk

she was with doing what, where, and when.

(Seoul Cafe)

It has to be around here somewhere.

Where is she?

How is it?

I'm not sure yet.

I like this one.

Who is he?

Eunsu, I think you have a call.

Really?

(Mine)

Huh? It's Suho.

Suho, how'd you know...

Eunsu.

Why are you alone with Suhyeon?

Never mind.

Where's sexy brains?

Sexy brains?

You were with someone you called sexy brains.

You put that on your profile pic.

Me?

What are you talking about?

Me?

Suhyeon?

So he's the one who's smart but

doesn't have the gusto to make headway?

I'm sorry, Suhyeon.

Suho, let's go.

- Enjoy. / - Suhyeon. Wait.

Eunsu. Eunsu!

I'm sorry.

Eunsu.

Sir, we're ready.

This way, please.

Okay.

We'll now start the class.

Romance tips?

So you were giving Suhyeon romance tips?

Yes.

Suhyeon told me not to tell the family,

so you put me on the spot.

But why were you there?

He wanted to make chocolate for Bitna,

so I went to help him.

Why didn't you tell me?

I had no idea and

worried for no reason.

You weren't worried. You doubted me.

Suho, do you have that little faith in me?

It's not that.

I'm sorry.

I'm so disappointed.

This is all because of that lie detector.

According to it, you don't want to

marry me in your next life.

You trust that toy more than me?

Is that how little trust we had?

Wow! I'm so disappointed.

Eunsu! Eunsu!

Darn it.

Hi, Nara.

I'm already here.

Okay. Take your time.

Hello.

Why are you here?

I'm meeting someone.

Oh. I'm meeting someone too.

Well, then.

Did you two fight?

Why aren't you sitting together?

He's meeting someone. So am I.

Huh? Nara.

Hi, kids. Come.

- Ms. Yoon. / - Dad.

He's your dad?

She's the doctor you were talking about?

Yes.

How odd.

My kids said the doctor was very kind,

pretty, and sweet.

That clearly doesn't fit your description.

What? I could say the same thing.

The kids said their dad was smart,

handsome, and very cool.

How can that be you?

How do you do?

I'm Park Hyeongsik, Uri and Nara's dad.

Thank you for posing as their mother.

Your kids are very positive and endearing.

I wondered what their dad was like.

It's nice to meet you.

What's going on here?

She said they had separate engagements.

She said she didn't know the kids' father.

What's that webtoon artist doing here?

Well who told you to leave us like that?

Don't resent me.

I'm going to look after my living child

instead of my dead one from now on.

- I'm back. / - Hi.

I wish you'd come home sooner.

Bitna had been waiting and just left.

She did?

Yes.

I heard you met Beomgyu

to discuss Bitna moving out of their house.

Did you oppose her moving back here?

Yes.

How will I live in this large house all alone?

Do you have something against me?

Of course not.

Mother,

I decided not to go to the provincial hospital.

But you said you would.

Alas.

What do you mean?

Did something happen?

Now there's a reason why I must stay.

I'll explain in due time.

Good night.

Good grief.

A reason why he must stay?

What on earth is the reason he must stay?

I'm back.

Hi. You're late.

You must be tired.

Where's Bitna?

She's not back yet?

Not yet.

What's all that?

Eunsu left them in the car.

It's her clothes and your dry cleaning.

Why were they in your car?

It's a long story.

I'm going upstairs.

Okay.

Wait a minute.

Mom.

Where did you go this late?

To buy something.

- Good night. / - Yes, you too.

(From your man)

Eunsu, will you

look at the coat on the hanger?

This...

- Did you just get in? / - Yes.

Hello?

Yes, Grandma.

Dad's not going?

Why not, Grandma?

I thought about it,

and I suspect it's because of a woman.

Geez, Grandma. That's ridiculous.

Okay. I'll go see Dad tomorrow.

Good night.

A woman?

Eunsu,

how about a drink?

I'm all set.

You're still angry after reading my card?

What card?

I told you to look inside the coat pocket.

You didn't look?

I put it in your coat here...

Where did it go?

What coat?

My coat's right here.

Not that one.

The pink spring coat that was hanging up front.

Pink...

Oh. That's not mine.

Then whose is it?

I'm sorry.

I keep hurting you because I'm not good enough.

Thank you for being my woman.

And I love you.

From your man.

Bitna, we...

Suhyeon.

Huh?

I'm sorry I got angry.

I didn't know you'd write me a card.

Huh? A card?

Thank you.

I love you too.

Right. Me too. I love you too.

Suhyeon, come out for a sec.

Hang on.

What does he want now?

What?

I put something in Bitna's coat pocket.

Get it for me.

What is it?

A card and...

Anyway, just bring her coat out.

Suhyeon, what is it?

It's nothing.

Bitna, in your coat...

Hey, hey.

Let me borrow that card.

In return, you take this.

Sorry.

Thanks, brother.

What? What? Suhyeon. Suhyeon!

Geez.

What's wrong?

Nothing. What is this anyway?

Huh? It must be what Suhyeon made.

Really?

What is this?

He made this to give to Bitna?

Does he think size is everything?

Thank you for coaching my brother.

But he hasn't improved at all, has he?

I think all his love cells have died.

Or maybe he wasn't born with any.

What is this?

He should've at least added some words.

Where is that stupid bank passbook?

Here it is.

It's late. Aren't you going to the laundry?

I'm going to.

But Mom, the kids' dad's picture is gone.

Do you know where it is?

I put it away.

Why did you put it away?

How long will you stay hung up on a dead man?

Mom.

Let him go now and

see Dr. Kim.

He decided not to move away.

He's staying because of you.

Yes?

- Dad. / - Hi.

What brings you here?

I was in the neighborhood and missed you.

Grandmother told me

you decided not to move.

Yes.

Why not, Dad?

May I ask you why?

It's not because

of a woman, right?

Why? Is that not allowed?

It's not so much that, but poor Mom.

I've dedicated close to 20 years

to you since your mom's passing.

Now I sometimes think I'd like to be with someone.

So it is because of a woman?

The reason you're not moving away?

Yes, that's right.

Dad...

What are you doing here?

He'll be here a lot for product development.

Don't you two fight?

We don't even have enough time to love.

Is the well-being stew selling well?

Suho really did a great job.

I want to make Suho a special hire at Yoon Ga Food.

It looks so pretty, Bitna.

What's with you?

Oh, my. It's a rhinestone.

But how did that get in there?

I'm sorry, Seunghun.

Isn't it unfair you're not giving me a chance?

That's enough.

This isn't any of your business.

I'm Ms. Park Yeonmi's boyfriend.

For more infomation >> Still Loving You | 闪耀的恩秀 | 빛나라 은수 - Ep.80 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2017.03.27] - Duration: 33:34.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Souls 3 DLC 2 ►5 Hidden Secrets in the Dreg Heap - Duration: 4:39.

So, the release of the final DLC for dark souls 3 is finally at hand and FROM Software

has put a lot of detail and effort in the making of this amazing DLC.

I am Sanadsk And today I am going to be showing you 5 hidden

secrets that are found in the first part of the new Dark Souls 3 DLC which is the Dreg

Heap.

So without further ado, let's go!

So first, we are going to start with the beginning of the DLC and that is the Old Woman that

you meet at the start of the DLC.

At first glance, you'll notice that she kind of knows a lot about the dreg heap and

Lothric in general.

If you kill this NPC, she will drop the Old Woman Ashes and its description reveals that

she is the wet nurse of royalty and most interestingly, in the icon of the umbral ash, she is wearing

the Priestess Ring which represents the High Priestess of Lothric who was also the wet

nurse of royalty.

And we do meet this NPC in the main game which is Emma the High Priestess of Lothric Castle.

So does this mean that this NPC is actually Emma?

And could she have been the narrator all along?

I would love to hear your theories on this.

Once you progress a little bit in the DLC, you will find this dead end in the area full

of the deep sorcerers with only their staff.

But to the right is actually an illusory wall that opens up another small section in the

map and you acquire Great Deep Soul spell and the Couvetous Silver Serpent Ring +3 which

increases the amount of souls you take from killing mobs.

You can also find the Ring of Favor +3 which is found on the roots of this tree in the

swamp and there is also the Ring of Steel Protection +3 which is found on this wooden

plank near the angel that is basically a flying sentry gun.

And speaking of the angels which leads us to number 3, on how to permanently get rid

of the angels.

Now the angels are summoned from these transformed pilgrims and if you kill them, its respective

angel will disappear.

The first one is after the area where the two Lothric Knights are located.

The second one can be found be going through the swamp and ascending to the top of this

wooden house where you will find the second pilgrim.

And the final one can be found by falling down from the last bonfire in the Earthen

Peak and moving along the trunk and you will find the last one.

Also by killing all three, another angel will be summoned that can be seen from the first

bonfire although I couldn't find what exact purpose it has.

Number 4 is the Desert Pyromancer Set.

Now if you have played Dark Souls 2, you already know that the Earthen Peak is one of the main

areas in the game and you would definitely remember the Desert Pyromancers that were

there.

You can find their armor set in the DLC scattered around the Earthen Peak area.

The arms are found on this small cliff in the swamp.

The skirt is found just near the arms.

The hood is found on the top of the swamp by going up near where the pilgrim angel is

located.

And I know you have been waiting for this: The chest piece

Now if your character is male well, you are kind of out of luck because the chest piece

doesn't look super good but if you are female, you just got yourself a chest piece that people

were drooling for in the times of Dark Souls 2 and wanted it to return in Dark Souls 3

and it adds more fashion souls to the game.

Well, two fashion souls to be exact.

And the final thing we have is the bossfight arena.

Now this was speculated before the DLC was released from one of the trailers that you

are actually fighting the boss in an area that we have been to before A LOT.

And that is the Firelink Shrine of Dark Souls 1 and we can basically confirm that it is

indeed the classic Firelink Shrine by the small area after the boss which shows the

exact same place where you used to meet Kingseeker Frampt and descend down to the Firelink Altar,

although I hoped that they let us go to the next area from the statue that was in the

back because originally, there was a cutscene where Andre the Blacksmith would move this

statue and you would go to the Firelink Altar by a tunnel behind the statue but the entire

statue was removed from Dark Souls 3 which is kind of irritating for me.

So I hope you all enjoyed this video and the next video will be Secrets in the Ringed City

so make sure you watch that as well and tell me if you have found other things in the DLC

that are interesting.

So I'll be seeing you on the next video.

Bye Bye

1- Old Woman Ashes 2- Desert pyromancer Set

3- Illusory Wall 4- Locations of Angels

5- Firelink Shrine

For more infomation >> Dark Souls 3 DLC 2 ►5 Hidden Secrets in the Dreg Heap - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

How to Break Free from the Archonic Programming - Duration: 8:49.

How to Break Free from the Archonic Programming

The definition of archons has been described as being an artificial Intelligence (AI) program

that has enslaved humanity over millions of years.

In order for humans to beat the �system� during the final showdown, we need to know

a few simple things that can be done to break the programming.

What is the origin of the archons?

When the divine feminine aspect of Source sent out �the call� to souls to come be

a part of this great ascension experience, many responded.

Not only was there an opportunity to rapidly grow spiritually but it was a chance to be

a part of the grandest template of biological creation ever.

The archons did not hear �the call�, and out of fairness some souls told them of their

plans to incarnate into the densest but most polarized environment created thus far.

The archons did not believe the souls because they had not heard the call themselves.

They already had exhibited greed, domination, and control tendencies which had pushed them

farther away from the vibration of Source.

The archonic entities became jealous of the souls� decisions to embark on this journey

and vowed to follow them down into the experiment and to give them the extreme polarity difficulty

needed to push humanity toward waking up when it was time to make the journey back home.

The mind that controls the archon system is cunning and brilliant.

Once the archons realized how easy it would be for them to control beings in such a dense

environment, they did not want souls to be successful in breaking out of their system.

They realized that they could have this experience for a very, very long time as they fed off

of the negative, dense energy created from their control systems.

The archons supposedly have 800 billion units assigned to the almost 8 billion people on

the planet.

These units cannot physically incarnate, so they use other beings in the galaxy to mind

control in order to have a vehicle with which to control the human population.

They can also create mind control programs to directly affect humans via television,

radio, internet, magazines and newspapers, education, pharmaceutical, health, finance,

computer games, music, and advertising.

The Archons do not have human consciousness or emotions.

They are parts of a mind being that is a brilliant programmer.

This being had the ability to go back and forth through timelines in order to see what

choices humanity would make and to always be one step ahead in order to keep humans

controlled.

Now that we are on the precipice of a shift in human consciousness, we are aware of what

has happened and we are able to make conscious decisions to break free from the programming.

Facebook monitoring

Part of the system put in place involved computer programs that can monitor humanity via face

recognition and social status updates on Facebook.

There is accelerating evidence of �truth monitoring� on Facebook postings as prime

�truther� articles and statements are being �buried� by the paid Facebook employees.

One way they do this is by creating a �more posts� section where they can hide the �good

stuff�.

Another way is that one�s Facebook wall is no longer chronological- they can shuffle

posts around any way they wish on a person�s wall.

The Facebook police have also been proven to remove �likes� on articles that are

a threat to the agenda.

Their major goal on Facebook is to distract people with either mindless junk or to flood

people�s walls with war images and animal cruelty while making otherwise popular truther

articles seem to be not �liked� very much at all.

About Archons and Attached Parasitic Entities

Breaking the programming

The archon programming system can be broken by turning off the television, reducing the

time spent on cell phones, limiting time on the computer including Facebook (especially

the Facebook games), and spending more time on nature.

The archons did not plan for us disconnecting our consciousness from technology and instead

connecting with Mother Earth.

Meditation and focusing on your breath within are steps to relaxing enough to tune in.

In fact, many beings have time traveled back from the future to warn humanity of a future

where humanity was suckered into a technological dream that ended up being a zombie nightmare.

Until humanity is free of the archonic control, technological advances are serving as part

of the program to suck our consciousness out of our bodies.

When we vacate the human body consistently we could allow other beings to enter while

we are off in virtual reality heaven.

Gaia, the consciousness of Planet Earth, has important messages for us right now.

Grounding, turning off, and tuning into her is one of the most important things we can

do.

This will raise your vibration above the frequency of the archons, and they will not be able

to find you in the matrix.

If we realize that this intelligence is program based, then breaking the program will break

the system.

Human behavior has been studied for hundreds of years in preparation for this time.

Up until now, actions and choices have been easily predicted by minions who have either

used remote viewing or �Looking Glass� technology to study the future in order to

create control systems in the present.

If we make the alternate choice than what we have been robotically following, we can

put a kink in the system that will change the future.

If enough people begin doing this we will inevitably break the whole system down.

This could be as simple as breaking your morning routine.

If you normally take the same route to work, seek an alternate route a few times to break

up the monotony.

If you have coffee in the morning, try tea or water instead.

Have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast.

If you make your bed every morning, try leaving it unmade or vice versa; be a slob for a change.

Other things you could do would include moving your furniture around in your house or even

move houses.

If you move, you could give some things away to homeless shelters.

Reducing the attachment to �things� and consumerism is a great way to break the pattern.

Many people have felt the itch to change something in their lives and as they made these changes

they have changed future timelines.

That urge to change has already changed many timelines for the better and has caused a

great concern to the minions as things are not panning out as the expected.

As long as you are not hurting anyone else, be as creative as you can in changing things

around.

The Matrix Farm: Archonic Spiritual Enslavement of Our Species

Raising vibration and consciousness

If the archon programs created for our reality are 3d based, then raising our vibration to

a higher frequency out of their range will be a way to escape from their talons.

As we continue to raise our vibration, we increase consciousness, which is our trump

card.

Within higher consciousness lies the ability to know the truth of who and what we are as

well as how powerful we truly are.

The power of the light within us can never be controlled once we remember enough to keep

from being coerced and tricked into succumbing to comfortable and numbing routines.

While chaos ensues on the planet, small changes can be made to ensure that we do not continue

to live like robots as we change our routines.

As the consciousness of the planet rises in frequency, all that live on her do as well.

This seems to be slowly changing our reality on an individual level right now, and eventually

the individuals combined will change the whole.

We are co-creating this change with everyone on the planet whether we realize it or not

just by following

our innate urges for change

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét