Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

Graduation 2017 Kindergarten Kid Cailee Moving Up

For more infomation >> Graduation 2017 Kindergarten Kid Cailee Moving Up - Vlog10 - Pareng Don Filipino Vloggers Family - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

【B*SBR-R1】 Berserk ベルセルク 【Zeru and the Diamonds】 - Duration: 3:14.

In trying to make sense of everything, I stop my breathing

This prison called life

continues to create and distort "me"

While they ignored my existance, I was writing a song

And with my words stolen away,

I could smile no longer

Almost like a puzzle missing a piece

I can no longer remember

I'm scared,

perhaps before I knew it,

I'd already killed you

I wish that

everything

would just disappear

Stab "me" with that finger of yours

If I was to be dyed

in the colors of such a world

You'd hate that?

Well, "we" would too

Just leave us alone,

Let's say our farewells

Goodbye, underclass

If people are meant to support each other

What should I rely on

when I can't even believe in myself?

I have a feeling there was something very important here. . .

Ah, perhaps it's better not to know

I've already realized that

Can't be saved

I just realized that

What I'd fallen for is on the other side of the screen

Unable to see past today, I'm losing my mind

Pouring gasoline everywhere,

They all tighten their grips around my throat

and laugh at me

I wish that

everything

would just disappear

in a world where everything's gone crazy

I don't want to be suffocated by exhaust fumes

You'd hate that

Well, "we" would too

Just leave us alone

If only we could

remove these cursed handcuffs. . .

Right?

Underclass. . .

For more infomation >> 【B*SBR-R1】 Berserk ベルセルク 【Zeru and the Diamonds】 - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Secret Seal of the Pink Honey As Always As Thanks 6 Tips This Woman Is A Woman To Remember - Duration: 13:26.

For more infomation >> The Secret Seal of the Pink Honey As Always As Thanks 6 Tips This Woman Is A Woman To Remember - Duration: 13:26.

-------------------------------------------

RFPs Part 7: Big Picture Advice - Duration: 2:13.

Hi there.

I am John Bond from Riverwinds Consulting and this is Publishing Defined.

This is the last part in a seven-part video series on issuing an RFP or Request for Proposal

to potential partners to publish a journal.

This part is called Big Picture Advice.

So, the contract is signed and the journal has a new long-term publishing agreement.

The announcements have been made.

Congratulations.

Now onto the transition period and growing the journal.

Some overall takeaway points from this series:

With the RFP process, leave more time than expected.

Do not rush the process.

Get buy in from all internal stakeholders.

Everyone involved in publishing or with the journal should have a voice.

The end result is equal only to the effort put into the process.

There is no short cut to the process.

The journal, the market, and the association are unique as is the new relationship that

will grow from it.

The best partner is an experienced one with, not only a deep history and knowledge in publishing,

but also one that understands the field of study that the journal covers.

The RFP and the proposals that are submitted need to focus on definable, tangible points

and not stray too far into broad pronouncements.

A focus on results will serve everyone in the long-term relationship.

An increased royalty percentage, a big signing bonus, or a great minimum guarantee on royalty

are all well and good.

But at the end of the day, the journal and the association are in it for the long term.

Quality should be the focus for all content and publishing decisions.

It helps ensure long-term success and serves members well.

My final reminder is that working with a publishing consultant during the process saves time,

focuses the group's efforts, and benefits the association by bringing a deep understanding

of publishing and it changing complexities.

If you are about to launch an RFP effort, I hope we can connect about possibly working

together.

Well that is it.

Click here to start the first video in this series, called Getting Started.

Or hit the Like button below if you enjoyed this video.

And please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

And make comments below or email me with questions.

Thank so much and take care.

For more infomation >> RFPs Part 7: Big Picture Advice - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Harley Davidson Iron 883 Vance Hines Exhaust Sound! Amazing. - Duration: 3:54.

Hello friends.

Today

We have two Harley Davidson Iron 883

One of them.

It's the stock.

No exhaust, no air filter, no fuel pack.

This one

It has Vance & Hines Shortcut Exhaust

and Vance & Hines Fuel Pack

And Screaming Eagle Air Filter

We will hear which one has best sound.

For more infomation >> Harley Davidson Iron 883 Vance Hines Exhaust Sound! Amazing. - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Hardwell Ft. Austin Mahone - Creatures Of The Night @ UMF 2017 - Duration: 2:35.

..

...

For more infomation >> Hardwell Ft. Austin Mahone - Creatures Of The Night @ UMF 2017 - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

''I'm From Tanzania'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 2:12.

((SWAHILI)) Do you speak Swahili?

((SWAHILI)) Really?

((SWAHILI)) OK, then

((SWAHILI)) Just a little bit

((SWAHILI)) I studied Swahili at Ohio State a long time ago

((SWAHILI)) No

**I MEANT TO SAY THAT I DID**

((SWAHILI)) You were at Ohio State?

((SWAHILI)) Along time ago

((SWAHILI)) You still remember

((SWAHILI)) Yes, yes

((SWAHILI)) No worries

((SWAHILI)) What's your name?

((SWAHILI)) My name is Moses

((SWAHILI)) Nice to meet you

((SWAHILI)) Me too

hahahhhaha

((SWAHILI)) OK

((SWAHILI)) Fresh

((SWAHILI)) Too fresh

For more infomation >> ''I'm From Tanzania'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Try to pronounce these Spanish words if you are not Spanish! - Duration: 5:01.

Any Spanish? No... I've lived in Texas and so I heard it.

But I don't really understand ... I understand very little.

I can do numbers maybe, and I can do some fruits and that's all.

I've lived in New York. And that's all. Lots of Spanish people...

A little bit, yes. But no, I can't say this.

Hi! I'm Sergi Martín. My name is Andrew Horne. I'm Emily. I'm Russell. And I'm Tom.

We are all teachers in Glossa

and Glossa and let us this space to shoot this great video

Enjoy the video!

Thank you very much to see how these guys get embarrassed trying to speak Spanish.

For you, which words are difficult in Spanish? Which words are difficult in your language?

Share it in the comments below. You can also follow me in all my social networks

to learn more Spanish or interesting things about me. Oh and do not forget to subscribe.

It's free. And if you live in Prague and want to learn English, Spanish, French, German, Czech

and lots of more languages, you can pop in Glossa and you'll find teachers as

funny as those you have seen. Come on! We want new students like you.

See you in the next video. ¡Hasta luego!

For more infomation >> Try to pronounce these Spanish words if you are not Spanish! - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

RFPs Part 1: Getting Started - Duration: 3:38.

Hi there.

I am John Bond from Riverwinds Consulting and this is Publishing Defined.

This is the first in a seven-part video series on issuing an RFP or Request for Proposal

to potential publishing partners to publish a journal.

This part is called, Getting Started.

The RFP is a document that an organization issues to procure services.

I am limiting this video series to addressing associations or organizations issuing an RFP

to potential partners to publish the society's journal.

This type of RFP can apply to other publishing endeavors as well, such as to a book series.

There are some other terms that are connected to the phrase RFP: RFQ (Request for Quotation),

RFI (Request for Information), RFB (Request for Business), or Tender or Request for Tender.

Whatever terminology is used, the process remains pretty straightforward.

Here are the broad steps: 1-have a high-level discussion at the association about needs

and expectations, 2-gather data and information, 3-agree on the RFP document's format and

contents, 4-develop a list of potential partners, 5-send the RFP, and answer any questions,

6-receive the proposals and compare them to each other, 7-have a discussion about the

selected candidates, 8- final negotiations with the best candidate, and 9-check references

and then sign an agreement.

Several situations might exist for a journal issuing an RFP.

First, the journal might already be published with a partner and the association is seeking

other partners to consider.

Second, the journal might currently be self-published by the association and outsourcing is being

considered.

Or third, the RFP might be issued for the launch of a new journal.

This series covers all these situations.

Additionally, sometimes a society might be considering a change in the funding model

for the journal.

They might be considering a move from the association paying a member allocation; to

open access and thereby the authors paying.

Including a major change such as this will complicate reviewing the proposals from the

publishers to the present situation, but it is possible.

Some advice in general: All RFPs and the related process will vary and there is no exact formula

or procedures.

Each publication, or association, or potential publisher, or potential agreement varies in

innumerable small and sometimes larger ways.

There is no generic answer or formula.

The process is time-consuming and involves many details.

Associations will get out of it only what they put into it.

Leave way too much time as opposed to try to compact the schedule too much.

The process is likely to take a year from initial meetings in-house at the society until

the contract is actually signed.

Can it be done quicker, of course.

Also, be very aware of any current contract's termination dates and the dates necessary

to give notice so dates are not overlooked.

Go into a relationship treating publishers like partners as opposed to vendors to promote

long-term success.

Make sure all parties inside the association buy into the process and the final decision

in order to ensure the best outcome.

Finally, my suggestion is to use a publishing consultant to guide the process.

It helps with the many demands with time and secures the best outcome due to the specialized

knowledge within the rapidly changing publishing industry.

Click here to start the next video on Creating the RFP Document.

Or hit the Like button below if you enjoyed this video.

And please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

And make comments below or email me with questions.

Thank so much and take care.

For more infomation >> RFPs Part 1: Getting Started - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Come Scaricare Minecraft ITA|2017 GRATIS! - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Come Scaricare Minecraft ITA|2017 GRATIS! - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

How does Siphon Bell work? - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> How does Siphon Bell work? - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

ПИЩЕВОЕ ОТРАВЛЕНИЕ. Симптомы отравления. Кишечная палочка. Норовирус - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> ПИЩЕВОЕ ОТРАВЛЕНИЕ. Симптомы отравления. Кишечная палочка. Норовирус - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Jennifer Lopez And Alex Rodriguez Wedding Can Happen Soon!!! - Duration: 1:13.

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are turning the fire on with their back to back outings.

The pair went out on a romantic dinner date at an Italian eatery at Los Angeles.

earlier they were spotted hitting the gym together on friday and they were later snapped

at the ritzy Hotel Bel-Air.

While JLo and A-Rod are enjoying their time together until now their friends think they

are a perfect match for eachother.

it is learnt that Alex has wedding on his mind after his Bel- Air date.

with the two share same interests, are family oriented and are successful marriage sounds

like a possibility between them.

most important fact both are almost the same age and would finally like to settle down.

For more infomation >> Jennifer Lopez And Alex Rodriguez Wedding Can Happen Soon!!! - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

《我的世界:Minecraft》1.0.4版本!4个你不知道的Bug!太迟拍了对不起...【汤哥】 - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> 《我的世界:Minecraft》1.0.4版本!4个你不知道的Bug!太迟拍了对不起...【汤哥】 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Песков о протестных акциях (27.03.2017.) - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Песков о протестных акциях (27.03.2017.) - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Benefits of Rosemary for Brain Function - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> Benefits of Rosemary for Brain Function - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Konomi Suzuki - Beat Your Heart (Bubuki Buranki OP) Lyrics - Duration: 4:06.

-Subbed by Kiranime-

When I was a kid, in a crazy dream

I was gazin' up to the Promised Land

The form of our dreams began to stir: Heart! Beat!

Come on let's go to that place

I just can't stop anymore

Gonna escape from that dimly darkened sky and fly into the light!

I want to believe my being born into this world was a good thing -

Gonna open that door leading to a new era!

wow wow oh oh oh.

Hey, you get it, right?

We're always covered in scars,

So cut away the roots of your sorrow!

I'm not afraid, 'cause I can feel you always by my side,

So more and more,

That fiery power is gonna keep filling up my heart!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Wake! Up! Your! Heart! Beat!

I'm gonna live never blurring my blaze,

Burning as I feel that excitement!

Brave and boiling heart

Showing off our bonds! (High!!)

I'm gonna live never blurring my blaze,

Burning as I feel that excitement!

Over Boost!

This is a real deal!

No more liars

Ignition's ON, my heart is on

Fire Fire Fire

My blood will burn on

Ah fight on!

When a sky is dark, I forget to give

But you came with me, I remembered it

The shapes of our love begin to overlap: Heart! Beat!

When your day is gray, I will be a flame

Sparkle up, gonna start again

Gonna run far into the distance and rise up to the sky!

Sensitivity... rejection and fear engraved in a delicate heart -

But I don't wanna lose against that wall of complete dismissal!

wow wow oh oh oh

That's right, I gotta protect you!

If it's for your sake,

I'd throw myself into these disorderly fluttering notes!

A definitive beat resounded within the depths of my heart,

So I gotta stick myself out there, more and more powerfully,

Living this life that only comes once!

Nothing's in my way

Turn! On! Your! Heart! Beat!

Gonna break through with no hesitation,

Stepping through the accelerator as I go!

Bangin', knockin' heart

Boil up, my spirit!

Gonna break through with no hesitation,

Stepping through the accelerator as I go!

No stoppin!

This is a battle jungle!

Buckle your belt

Are you ready now?

We're gonna fight it

Do it! Do it! Do it!

This blood will lead me

Ah beat it!

Hey, you get it, right?

We're always challenging ourselves,

Shaking off the roots of our limits!

I'm not afraid, 'cause I can feel you always by my side,

So more and more... more and more,

That fiery power is gonna keep filling up my heart!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Wake! up! Your! Heat! Beat!

I'm gonna live never blurring my blaze,

Burning as I feel that excitement!

Brave and boiling heart

Showing off our bonds! (High!!)

I'm gonna live never blurring my blaze,

Burning as I feel that excitement!

Over Boost!

This is a real deal!

No more liars

Ignition's ON, my heart is on

Fire Fire Fire

My blood will burn on

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh fight on!

For more infomation >> Konomi Suzuki - Beat Your Heart (Bubuki Buranki OP) Lyrics - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

RFPs Part 4: Sending the RFP and Receiving the Proposals - Duration: 3:02.

Hi there.

I am John Bond from Riverwinds Consulting and this is Publishing Defined.

This is the fourth in a seven-part video series on issuing an RFP or Request for Proposal

to potential partners to publish a journal.

This part is called Sending the RFP and Receiving the Proposals.

So, the RFP is perfect and the list of publishers to contact is set.

Now the process starts in full.

Create an engaging email asking potential publishers if they wish to consider the RFP.

Cover the highlights in the email about what a great opportunity, publication, and market

it is.

Let the recipient know the deadline to express interest and that they will need to sign a

non-disclosure agreement or NDA.

As for who to contact, an exact contact at the publisher known to someone is best.

Barring that, a business development person at the publisher found through LinkedIn is

an alternative.

Sometimes there is a contact listed at the publisher's site for this type of inquiry.

This is another advantage of working with a publishing consultant as getting the offer

to the right person quickly will help expedite the process and receive proper consideration.

So, publishers have expressed interest; the NDA is received and signed/countersigned.

Send the executed NDA and the RFP along with any attachments or exhibits with very specific

deadlines to the interested parties.

The first deadline will be for the publisher to express to the association an interest

in submitting a proposal and the second deadline is when the proposals are due.

Strict adherence to deadlines is important to set the right tone for the process.

Of course, mitigating circumstances may suggest a change in dates or extension but this is

less likely.

The publisher may ask for hard copies of the journal if it is a print publication.

More importantly, additional questions or requests for information may be forthcoming.

These requests may be extensive.

For information that would be helpful to everyone involved, consider whether to provide it to

the one publisher that is asking for it or whether it is more fair to provide it to all

interested parties (without attributing it to who asked for it).

For very involved projects or larger business opportunities, there might be in-person meeting

or visit to the offices prior to the RFP submission but that is the exception not the rule.

Finally, proposals will be submitted.

I suggest the lead contact at the association briefly review the proposals for completeness

and adherence to format.

I do not suggest offering the publisher an opportunity to correct anything at this stage,

just noting the proposals completeness.

So, the process is moving and the review of the proposals and decision time is near.

Click here to start the next video Reviewing Proposals and Scoring Responses.

Or hit the Like button below if you enjoyed this video.

And please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

And make comments below or email me with questions.

Thank so much and take care.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét